[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Friend in Deed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on this episode?
>>
File: pinkie shucks.gif (393KB, 502x370px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie shucks.gif
393KB, 502x370px
One of my absolute favs. For a long time, this and Best Night Ever were my top 2 episodes I couldn't choose between. I also hated Pinkie until this ep. I thought she was just annoying and mindless, but this ep established that most of her attention goes to making others smile.
>>
>>30597121
I really like the song in it.
>>
>>30597121
One of the best song from the show's in this episode.
>>
>>30597121

Made me go from indifferent to had massive fun to absolute hatred in a single episode.

Got a REALLY good song then we got Ponk being a massive cunt. Before that, she was entertaining at times but I didn't care. After? Holy fuck I can't stomach her episodes unless it's something like Maud Pie where she has a foil and her random shit is tamed down.
>>
>>30597172
Calm your tits down, Anon.
>>
>>30597121
Average and forgettable, but with a good song.
>>
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
>>
File: come on and smile.gif (848KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
come on and smile.gif
848KB, 245x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LlRYLgwm30
>>
Song was nice.
The first time I watched it I found pinkie to be really annoying. Seriously leave this ass alone. No means no. But since it turned out ok. Good one.
>>
>>30597121
My waifu thinks in fuzzy felt, I find that adorable.
>>
>>30597121
It's one of my favorite episodes.
>>
SMILE
>>
>>30597150
Yeah? ...For like the the first quarter of the episode.

The rest she behaves like an insuferable cunt
>>
>>30597724
In your opinion. If someone tried that hard for me, I'd feel grateful. Sure, at first you might feel annoyed, but when you realise all they wanted was for you to be happy, your heart warms a little.
>>
>>30597121
it was good
>>
>>30597121
Not canon.
>>
>>30597724
>The rest she behaves like an insuferable cunt
I wouldn't go that far. If anything her persistence in this episode was a lot more palatable than
it was in Rock Solid Friendship.
>>
>>30597121
Hate the episode, but absolutely love the song.
>>
>>30597150
>I also hated Pinkie until this ep. I thought she was just annoying and mindless,
Kek, it's completely reversed for me. I loved her in season 1, but found that she became extremely annoying in season 2, and this episode was the final nail in the coffin.

That being said, the song is my favorite in the entire show up to this day.
>>
>>30597166
still one of the best in the entire series. Really great ep all around.
>>
>>30597121
Bad episode, fantastic song.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.