[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me something you would do to make this pony better Anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

Tell me something you would do to make this pony better Anon.
>>
>>30596257
add a third hair band on her tail dock.
>>
>>30596257
give applejack a boyfriend
>>
>>30596257
A pretty dress maker pony.
>>
>>30596257
Make her character like back in the old seasons and not this retarded "lmao I am physically unable to tell a lie even if I hurt my friends feelings"
>>
>>30596296
Applejack lies all the fucking time.
>>
>>30596257

I'd remind the writers that she needs other pony's wacky antics to be at her best - and Twilight isn't supposed to play the role of the straight-man.
>>
>>30596257
Make her a mother.
>>
>>30596301
The season 7 episode literally was Aplejack destroying peoples work and hurting her friends feelings because she couldnt be a little bit dishonest
>>
>>30596257
More Incest
>>
>>30596305
This.
Applejack's strong point as a character was that she have chemistry with any characters. She's not good at leading role but no other character in mane6 can compete her as a supporting role.
>>
>>30596322
That wasn't dishonesty, it was practicality being tossed into the world of fashion.
That's like throwing gas on a grease fire.
>>
>>30596257

Applejack needs to go on a quest to promote fruital harmony. The Apples and the Pears aren't the only families that have been torn apart by the brutal fruit business wars. The bananas and the plantains , the cherries and the strawberries, the grapes and the grapefruits, the lemons and the limes, etc., etc.
>>
File: ApplejackMad.png (203KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ApplejackMad.png
203KB, 1400x1200px
>>30596383
>strawberries
That clan can burn in hell.
>>
>>30596257

a human boyfriend
>>
>>30596257
Make her join her parents.
>>
>>30596467

Every time Applejack has expressed anger towards another fruit, she has brought disgrace and dishonor to her parents' memory.
>>
>>30596352
This, it's okay to not like things and let people know you don't care.
>>
>>30596528
That pegasus started it.
>>
>>30596257
Not even half as bad as autistic pinkie or oblivious cunt rarity
>>
>>30596257
love interest
>>
>>30596528
I wonder if it was intentional for Honest Apple and Perfect Pear to be in the same season and two or three episodes apart.
>>
>>30596270
>>30596485
>>30596798
there's gotta be a better way to save applepone
>>
File: tall.png (2MB, 1024x3824px) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
2MB, 1024x3824px
make her an alicorn so she can quit her shitty job.
>>
Tell her that all she needs to do to get her parents back is ask twilight and Starlight to time travel for her.

Then wait for the inevitable shitstorm when they refuse.
>>
>>30596540
Actually, it's not.
Say, Anon goes in to a thread he doesn't like, specifically so that he can tell everyone how little he cares whilst expressing verbal diarrhea on the matter. This is not OK.
>>
>30597174

>thread based on opinions
>Someone gives an opinion
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's the problem with spergamazoos. This thread is about AJ and her character. Anyone is welcome to comment and give opinions on her, regardless of your personal opinions.

AJ is perfect anyway. She's the same pony she's always been and she's never been flawed or perfect. She's entirely safe zone and has the best/second best overall chemistry with the Mane 6 (tussles with marshmelodramapone since Rarity has great chemistry too). She simply needs other characters to be the foil to. Just like Maud .

Remember to make the post number green when you are responding to a derogatory comment to reduce their (you) count, guys. Someone who is being legitimate won't care about the loss of the (you) and respond anyway and (you)brewers will be assblasted you took it away from them.
>>
>>30596257
Give her a flat cap, a red trench coat and a nice scarf.
>>
>>30596257
Remove that ugly hat and stupid accent.
>>
>>30597260
Yeah, no. Not(You)s are still (You)s regardless of opinion. It's like being the guy who picks fights but doesn't commit - everyone knows he's a pussy.
Best solution is to wait for site applications to roll around again and take the mod position for the board.
>>
File: 325.png (189KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
325.png
189KB, 1124x1024px
She needs a stallion to put a penis inside her and give her babies.
>>
File: 1417962703246.jpg (3MB, 4000x2413px) Image search: [Google]
1417962703246.jpg
3MB, 4000x2413px
>>30596257
Make her bigger.
>>
>>30596257
give her more character traits other than ”muh appuls”
>>
>>30597649
>give Rainbow Dash more traits than "muh awesome"
>give Fluttershy more traits than "muh shyness"
>give Pinkie Pie more traits than "muh parties"
>give Rarity more traits than "muh fashion"

Only Twilight Sparkle is the developed one
>>
>>30596257
No matter how sweet, a piece of corn in a pile of shit is still in a pile of shit. I don't mean that as a direct analogy, but what I am trying to say is that if the context she's in is distorted, no amount of tweaking will "fix" her. She simply doesn't work well with where the show has gone. The best you could do to fix her would be moving Twilight (possibly with poochie) to Canterlot to do her princess business there and try doing something with the remaining mane 5. Maybe introduce a new character to fill in the blank, or move some old character in there. Glimmer could've probably worked better than Twilight too, but I feel like her character is somewhere else now and doesn't have good enough chemistry with the mane 5.
>>
>>30596270
I honestly don't think this is a bad idea. Now that Apple Bloom is getting older and Applejack was the one to step in as a 'mother' to her after Pear Butter died, I could easily imagine Applejack being the type to try and fulfill those motherly instincts by getting her own foal.

They would have to do it a smooth way though, introduce someone early, make him be familiar with Applejack throughout the season and then finally they get together. Perhaps Applejack could even be written off season 9 since she would be 100% finished then.
>>
>>30596257
Tell her, her parents are alive she'll be happy for the first few minutes then be very depressed when she remembers but it will be a good joke.
>>
>>30597174
Obviously, but you're setting up a specific scenario and attacking that. I'm sure you can imagine some times when it would be useful to be verbal about something you don't like.
>hey anon, wanna do inconsequential activity X?
Ah man I hate activity x
But I have to do it because shutup
>uh anon you don't seem to be enjoying this
Uhh whatever do you mean I love this
(I hate this)

See we can both set up contrived scenarios and use them as our argument. It was my bad not defining what "ok" meant and what times it is "ok"
>>
>>30597713
nah
>he thinks people will warm up to a M6 love interest with just two seasons of development
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.