[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Of course!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1498272503454.jpg (239KB, 757x709px) Image search: [Google]
1498272503454.jpg
239KB, 757x709px
>>30595425
>>
>>30595430
Sheets*
>>
>>30595430
https://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
File: happee PEyoo.png (26KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
happee PEyoo.png
26KB, 256x240px
>>30595430
https://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
File: Shark Week.jpg (51KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Shark Week.jpg
51KB, 540x405px
>>30595436
https://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>30595425
https://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>>30595430

https://pastebin.com/20dwYy1f
>>
>Cloud 5/1 (5/5)
>Alder 5/2 (5/5)
>Cutlass 5/5 (5/5)
>Rin 7/2 (7/5)
>Cerulean 8/3 (8/6)
>HHS 9/4 (9/6)

Last time on Pirates...

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/30549330/#30550908

The party battled with the Pattern Juggler, a performer and showpony from Kaco Island who was dispatched to attack their ship. Apparently, the guy who's supposed to attack ships that enter the Ribcage was out on vacation that day. After a rough battle and a failed attempt at sinking the ship, the Juggler fled, but left Cerulean with a coupon for 20% off a circus performance on Kaco Island, where he will presumably be.

Meanwhile, Cutlass learned of a way to get her possessions back. In order to get into Schwartzwelt's office and retrieve her possessions, they would need to provide evidence of a drug market going on in the prison, run by a single griffon named Godot. The trouble would be procuring that evidence, as Godot was somehow both manufacturing and distributing the drugs with no traces at all.

(1/?)
>>
>>30595442
>>30595443
>>30595449
>>30595461
The waves toss and crush the ship, to and fro, sending everyone below deck against the walls and floor as debris flies about. Scales grabs hold of HHS and Alder, while Cloud barely holds on through his vine. Below, the Beesting's crew members drag their unconscious comrades toward the bottom of the ship, and grab hold of Cerulean and Rin, effectively holding everyone together by a knot of bodies. You sustain heavy injuries, nonetheless.

>>30595443
>>30595461
There's a heavy thunk, and a halt of movement. It appears that the ship has landed in the middle of the ocean. But, as the Pattern Juggler's illusory world falls apart, an island fades into view, aroar with the wild sounds of creatures you've never before encountered.

The sands are a near-pink color, and the waters border on purple. The wall of plants greeting you past the shoreline weave complex garlands of red and yellow. Upon the white-pink rocks, soft and melted-looking as they are, lounge large red snakes and horned black geckos that sun themselves, undisturbed by your arrival.

>>30595442
>>30595449
Belowdeck, meanwhile, the knot that the Beesting's crew made slowly disentangles itself from their formation. None have died, but most have sustained many injuries. It seems that they're more shaken than hurt, thankfully. "Sun and moon have mercy... I think we've landed!" Kling Klang shouts.
"So, we finally made it!" Sickly Sweet declares. "Let's go ashore!"
>>
Plague's eyes bulge open. "You... by golly, you're too pure for this world. Never mind, don't mind me."
"Riiiight..." Schnitzel says. "That's fine, but that's not the problem. The problem is that this guy, Godot, does not leave any physical evidence whatsoever. Godot operates completely solo, so not only does he distribute the drugs, he also makes it himself. But I don't know how he possibly could. See, the ships and prisoners are all inspected from tip to tail when they get here. So, if he tried to smuggle it in, he would've been caught. This means that either someone in the prison staff is in on it, and helping him, or he's somehow making it himself out of stuff from the island. I don't think it's the former, because he doesn't get any special privileges, like I do. But how would he be making it himself? He's a griffon, and can't use any magic as far as I know."
>>
>>30595528
see this post:
>>30595552
>>
>>30595552

"Hmm," Cutlass ponders. "Could he be using this glowing magic perhaps? He wouldn't need to be a unicorn or use any sort of catalyst in that case."

As she continues to think, Plague's words go through her mind. "Wait!" she says, suddenly sounding offended and disgusted. "You don't mean..." she says, looking to Plague. "With me? That's... disgusting!"

She blushes.
>>
>>30595547
Cerulean tries to shake whatever she feels off, checking up on her egg to make sure it was alright. She raises a brow at the coupon, inspecting it closely for a moment, then shrugging and keeping it somewhere safe.

"Let's go check it out! I'm kinda excited to see what's up there."
Cerulean rushes up to view the outside. Her jaw drops slightly as she gives a drawn out 'woah' at the sight.
"It's like a big, coral reef...only on land!"
>>
>>30595542
>>30595547
Alder deflates a little while after the Juggler leaves, and smooths his feathers over before looking rowards the group "I-If anyone is injured, I will do what I can to tend to them. Unless I am needed to watch the riggings?" he asks.
>>30595577
"W-Wait, let me see!" he warks excitedly as his ears flick up, hurrying over to jump upon the sharkmare's back. He uses her back as a perch for a better view, before gasping "W-What a vibrantly-colored place! I did not know such things existed!"
>>
>>30595547
"Finally! Now we're one step closer to the crimson king's treasure!" Rin says, ready to get off the ship.

She inspects the dice she stole from the jester earlier, rattling it around a bit to try and figure out if it was his magic or if it was the dice.

>Inspect dice further
[1d10]
>>
>>30595547
"Alrighty then, I think that went off without a hitch! Lets find out what this thing is all about here then."

>Scouting the shore [1d10]
>>
>>30595606
"I know, right? Would be better if I could just swim through it all and all, but I guess walking will have to do for now."
>>
>>30595641
Alder giggles a little bit, before nuzzling at her neck affectionately "It will be quite the sight nonetheless! Though, I suppose we should take time to tend to wounds before we head ashore, yes?"
>>
>>30595574
"I'm a dog of the sea. What can I say?" Plague asks, unabashed.
"That was my guess," Ossie says. "I've seen a couple prisoners with it, but sometimes, those same prisoners aren't Glowing. So, it seems like they can activate it whenever they want, without a catalyst."
"Still don't know much 'bout it, but it's nothin' we'll get done tonight," Schniztel says. "Anyway, if you want to catch him, best time to do it is during the first break of the day, after second shift."

>>30595606
Scales scratches her head. "I'll get those least injured and take care of the ship. You go help out the injured; it's no good to celebrate if half the crew's been beaten into a pulp."

>>30595577
The egg is fine, and the remora is curled up inside, with its head poking out curiously at you. It occurs to you that he lacks a name.

>>30595617
It is an ordinary die about the size of a fist, and doesn't seem weighted. Instead of a dot, side's number is marked with suits from a playing card deck.

>>30595633
The shore is marked with a few bizarre critters besides those reptiles. They mostly come in shades of orange and red. Even the plants are alien, not just in color, but in shape and form. Some trees are not trees at all, but towering mushrooms with tentacle-like tendrils. Other trees, upon closer inspection, are truly bare, and have leaf-like insects for blades.

However, as you scout around the shore, you nearly trip when your hoof catches something. There's a pony's skull and some bones half-buried in the sand.
>>
>>30595666
Rin shrugs, now looking about the shore. "Barely any trees here... strange lookin' mushrooms too. Now if I were to hide treasure here, would I hide it..." Rin ponders, looking around for possible danger or nearby hidden paths deeper into the island.

>Perception
[1d10]

>>30595633
"Ye spot anything interesting yet?"
>>
>>30595430
https://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>30595666
Nice satan trips dude.

Steve picks up the skull and decides to keep it for good luck. Shouting to Scales, "Hey how many boys can we spare for a scouting party of dem uninjured ones?"

>>30595711
"Just dat dis whole place looks like nothin' I ever seen before in all mah wanderin'. There were sum ponehs here before us, but it looks like they died somehow." Steve holds up the skull to show Rin.
>>
>>30595547
>>30595542
Cloud drops from his vine into the sandy waves from exhaustion after their vision returns back to the real world. He drags himself to the shallower water, laying in the cool tide.
"Yeeeaaa... We finally reached land."
He weakly groans after the rough journey, head plopping back into the wet sand.
"I'm starting to regret this trip."
>>
>>30595666

"Would-would he even WANT to with me?" Cutlass stutters, still blushing. Then, she quickly shakes her head and says, "Not that I want to know!"

"I have completely lost track of time," Cutlass says, changing the subject. "How long until first break?"
>>
>>30595741
"Hah! They died just as they got onto the shore?! Well we'll make it further than them!" Rin boasts, laughing at the pony skull.
>>
>>30595663
"Yeah, I guess. That weird guy gave me a coupon to see him again, so better make sure I don't end up as chum before then, right?"

>>30595666
Cerulean looks down at the egg, having a wide, excited smile on her face.
"Aww, it's adorable!"
The fact of it lacking a name occurs to her, and she hums in thought.
"Hmmm...I know, Roger!" She looks down at the remora. "That sound like a good name to you?"
>>
>>30595666
"Of course. I will do what I can." he remarks before hopping off of Cerulean's back and getting to work.
>>30595778
"Cerulean! If you would not mind my attending to your wounds?" he asks, before starting to set out his supplies "If anyone else is injured to, please, come see me!"
>>
>>30595711
>>30595741
>>30595778
>>30595790
>>30595753
You pick up on the sounds of clattering movements and hushed words further ahead, belonging to many sets of feet or hooves. They are coming from ahead and above. Beyond the dense plants in front of you is a steep cliff, but it looks easy to climb, but the foliage is so thick that it would inhibit flight.

>>30595741
She checks belowdeck, then comes back up. "Technically this AIN'T my call but... Captain, I highly, highly advise we leave behind most of the crew to watch the ship. A few are able-bodied but it'd be better to leave them here to keep watch over the injured."

>>30595753
Chiu stumbles out of the ship herself, half-balanced on her own shadow. "Can't deny it's plenty of excitement. Are you alright?"

>>30595778
In reply, the remora floats out of its shell and begins to drift at your side.

>>30595764
Plague wiggles his eyebrows faster than you've ever seen eyebrows wiggle before.

"Well, 12 hours, I think. It's nearing midnight," Schniztel says, while Ossie passes you some of the cushions laying about the cell. "Hey, piss off, giraffe, those ain't yours."
"Go hump a rock, I didn't ask to be sent here," Ossie spits back. Then she looks at you and Plague suspiciously. "But, we need to agree to a pirate's pact here before we go any further. So long as our interests align, we need to hold off on backstabbing. No trickery and no double-crossing, or may the Waters themselves wash us adrift forever. Agreed?"
"I see no reason not to," Plague says. He sticks out his paw to bump Ossie's.
"Why WERE you put in my cell?" Schniztel wonders as he puts out his paw too.
>>
>>30595790
At your words, the crew start to crowd around you. Sickly Sweet pushes through the crowd and starts setting down some blankets for them to lie down on, alleviating some of the pressure on you. "Honestly, we ought to recruit another healer already. Two is hardly going to be enough at the rate at which we're being attacked by weirdos."
>>
>>30595803

Cutlass stares at Ossie, then looks to Plague. She glares at him for a while. Better to make herself look like the cut-throat one for now rather than play her cards too soon.

She sighs. "Do we have to make this pact right now?"
>>
>>30595803
With wings sore from flying so much, Rin decides to just get right to it and start climbing the cliff. "Come on ye sea dogs, start climbing!"

>Climb
[1d10]
>>
>>30595803
"Psh, I'm great. That guy's shadows were nothing, piece of cake. I'm just, gonna lie down here... for a day or so..."
Cloud begins to brag, voice drifting off as he closes his eyes and his head drifts below the water.
>>
>>30595803
"Alright, tell Bee Holder to get ova' here den, everyone else can focus on getin' better. I want half of tha' able to go along with the scoutin' crew and dah other half to stay here & help."

>>30595814
Going over to Sickly , "I don't suppose you'd mind if I tried helping these poor fools wid sum o' de meditation Sugar Hoof prescribes for bad feelin's?"
>>
>>30595814
Alder lets out a short giggle as he begins to mix his reagents, and ready the pastes, tinctures, and inhalants. As he starts to address the crew members, he responds with "Well, provided I have enough reagents, I should suffice for now. However, we seem to be sustaining injuries at an alarmingly increasing pace. A-At least I get practice, though!" he offers with a small smile, before gesturing to the party "While I am here, any injuries that need tending?"
>>
>>30595790
"Sure, go it. Oh, just be careful of Roger though. He won't bite, but don't need him getting scared or anything."

>>30595803
Cerulean happily giggles a bit as her head follows its movements.
"Lucky. How're you able to float like that?"

Cerulean watches the others as they go about their business and she gets healed up.
>>
>>30595827
Ossie sizes you up for a moment. "Frankly, I'd be surprised if you did. It's a little odd for pirates to agree to pacts at all, especially in a jail surrounded by bounty hunters and murderers. If anything, I'd say you're more authentic for abstaining, both as a person worthy of real trust, who doesn't need a pact to do what's right, and a pirate, who'd break a pact anyway."
Plague looks confused, then gulps.

>>30595836
Chiu yelps, then drags you to shore using your shadow, then morphs it until it's turned into a reclining chair. "Wait until we know that we're safe before you sleep, dude!"

>>30595843
"Captain Be--" Scales grunts, then sighs. "Bee Holder will be out here when she feels like it, 'Captain.' She's busy fixing the inside of the ship."

>>30595843
"Most pirates aren't keen on organized religion," Sickly says. "But superstitions are in high demand. Do as you like, 'Captain.'"

>>30595851
You set about healing the crew's injuries.
>Cloud 5/3 (5/5)
>Alder 5/4 (5/5)
>Cutlass 5/5 (5/5)
>Rin 7/4 (7/5)
>Cerulean 8/5 (8/6)
>HHS 9/6 (9/6)

>>30595854
Roger seems more shy around the crew, clinging to you closely. As he draws near enough to touch you, you see a small glimmer between your flesh and his; it's the same as the one that Balalaika had.

>>30595835
As you climb up above the ledge, your foot catches on a bit of crumbling dirt, and you nearly fall back down, only to be caught by a bony hoof. Before you, there is a crew of many skeletons carrying open black caskets along a path. Each of them is wearing fabulous and classy attire and makeup. It seems to be mostly "males" in tuxedoes, but the "females" wear large and vividly colored dresses.
The skeleton who caught you speaks, but you can't understand his language.
>>
>>30595898
"Huhimmaup... Wha?"
Cloud rambles as he pops out of sleep as he's dragged to safety, and returning to normal size.

"Oh, right."
Cloud says as he rubs his eyes to help wake up more.
"Feeling more tired than usual, never had my magic wear me out before..."
>>
>>30595854
"As always, not to worry. I will remember to allow a scar or two to form!" he remarks, attending to her injuries before going to patch up each of the party members in kind "Who is Roger, though? A new friend of yours?" he asks, leaning in close to Roger's face
>>30595920
"A-Are you certain you are alright to press on? We may rest longer, if you so wish."
>>
>>30595898
Rin knows her real goal, deciding to play it cool until she can release her full fury on the crimson king. She takes the help from the skeleton to climb up and stand up once again, brushing herself off. "Great, language barriers. Ye wouldn't happen to have seen any large demons around this island, have ye?" Rin asks, attempting to stand imposingly to seem tough or maybe even scarily heroic.

>Intimidation: Look strong in front of the crowd of bones.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30595926
"I'll be fine... in a minute."
Cloud says through a yawn.
>>
>>30595898

Cutlass smiles. "I like you," she says to Ossie. "Now, before we start thinking too much about who's going to betray who, we should all just get some rest."

She yanks a pillow from Shnitzel's stack and lays down to rest her head on it. "You'll at least afford me this, yes? I'm not used to sleeping on the ground."

>timeskip
>>
>>30595898
Cerulean smiles a bit, but looks at the glimmer between the two of them. Her head tilts and she waves a wave at it, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"So what now," Cerulean asks outloud, letting Roger hide wherever he wants on her, "should we start looking around?"

>>30595926
"Mmhmm! He came out of that stone egg I found back on the Misties' and Gusties' island. I took it with me cause it looked like a neat rock, but never thought it was an egg."
>>
>>30595898
"Alrighty then, heres a little somethin ye' can try de next time yer feelin' down then boyos. Just take some deep breathes, like so."
Steve inhales in a way that enlarges his belly slowly but surely.
"And let it blow right outta ya', like so"
Steve exhales in a way that reduces his belly slowly but surely.
"And while yer doin' that, just think about how yer pain ain't nothin' but a thought in yer head and that you can just stop thinkin' it and its gone. Really believe & trust yerself tho'."

>Roll for crew calming (Persuasion?) [1d10]
>>
>>30595952

[1d10] (Master Thief if related)
>>
>>30595941
The skeletons glance at one another in confusion. In fact, a skeleton sits up in one of the coffins and glances at you skeptically. Apparently deciding that there's no point in further communication, they wave goodbye and continue to walk along their path.

>>30595920
>>30595926
>>30595981
"I guess it could be worth it to stay ashore a little while longer, but he's just being a lazybones," Chiu says.
"Ah, that's what it was that was buggin' me!" Cane Shuga suddenly shouts. "A map! We haven't got a map of the inside of the Ribcage, do we? Our map was only for the outside."
"Right... can't reach the Crimson King unless we can navigate the damn place," Chiu notes. "Assuming he's not on this island, which I guess he could still be."
"And we'll have to look for clues if he's not," a mook pipes up. The others glance at him in surprise. The mook awkwardly looks around, then goes back to laying on the blanket.

>>30595981
"Well, we shouldn't let Rin get too far ahead," Bent Scales says, gesturing to the cliffside. You see Rin standing atop it, and hear her talking to someone.

>>30596018
Those able enough to sit up do so, and imitate your breathing practices. Although most of them don't quite seem to get it at first, others seem more perceptive to it, and you feel the overall spirits of the crew raise. The first mates glance in surprise at your leadership, but don't comment.
>>
>>30595952
As you take the pillow, Schniztel suddenly bites onto one end and tries to tug it away, but quickly stops. "Uh, sorry, sorry. Force of habit there."

The night and next morning pass mostly uneventfully. The guards set up each chain gang again and after a brief meal of grits and stale water, hustle you into the underground mines under the southwestern tower. In the morning, Schnitzel gave you Godot's description: Dark panther-like fur, a light brown rooster's head, and a scar on the underside of his beak. He is also often discreetly guarded by some large-nosed goats.

Like last night, you are busy passing ore-filled rocks from left to right, while they are presumably mined further down. As you sneak glances about the room, you see that one of Godot's guard goats is next to you.

[roll perception again, master thief applies]
>>
>>30595981
"Well, that is certainly interesting! I am glad something came of the rock, then!" he warks happily, before giving it a slight pat on the head.

>>30596071
"O-Oh, goodness. How could we go about getting a map? Perhaps there might be one on the island?" the griffon offers, a little worried "It might be worth checking out. And, as you say, he could still be on the island. It is worth a thorough search, either way."
>>
>>30596071
Rin simply shrugs, wondering what friendly skeletons are doing on this island. She takes this moment to scout around, waiting for the others as she does to see if they are catching up to her.

>Perception: Search for next path
[1d10]
>>
>>30596071
"You try pushing a ship for a few days and then fight off some backalley con stallion with knockoff shadows and see if you're not exhausted."
Cloud grumbles.

"If that one guy attacked us, there has to be some sort of town or group living on this island that he came from, or stopped by. We could try that, or climbing to the highest spot and see if we can see another island."
>>
>>30596080

Cutlass silently continues to look around the room. She looks to see if she can see any glowing griffons specifically.

[1d10] for master thief perception
>>
>>30596071
>>30596088
"Hmm, yeah, guess we should make sure she doesn't cut herself up again. Heheh. C'mon Roger, let's go on an adventure! You too, Alder!"
Making sure Roger follows close by, Cerulean heads towards the cliff Rin is at. But rather than climb, Cerulean walks around and looks for an alternative way. Whether it leads up to Rin or not wasn't much concern to the adventurous sharkpony. That, and she wasn't sure if climbing was a good idea.

>Searching for other paths besides climbing.
[1d10]
>>
>>30596071
Steve continues to meditate with the crew, his demonstration drawing him into a meditative trance that he'd been missing.
>>
>>30596143
"Right! Coming!" he chirps excitedly, stretching his wings out and following after a little ways off the ground. He scans the area, trying to spot anything that might come more easily to a rogueish type
>Master Thief: [1d10] to find a better way
>>
>>30596133
It doesn't seem like he's near enough to spy on. However, you notice that the goat is doing something quite odd whenever the guards aren't around. He's slightly slower at passing the rocks than others, and you notice that he's flicking at any bits of ore that are sticking out of each rock. His hoof slightly glows as he does, and for a moment, the flecks he picks off glow on their own, in a light yellow hue that blends in with the dim lighting of the cave. They slide up until they hide in the sackcloth tunic that the goat's wearing. You imagine he's collected quite a haul by now.

>>30596107
You pick your way northward, ambling over low hills and tracts of white, nice-smelling wheat-like plants that stick to your scales. In the distance are large rounded mountains, with smooth grooves digging through them. The walk is largely uneventful, though the horned mimic you picked up seems antsy. Soon, it's clear why: A giant set of fresh, round footprints, each of them three times your width, cross your path. They're got four spiked digits each, and seem headed east-northeast.

>>30596116
Chiu frowns and has your shadow flick at your ears. "Then make yourself small and I'll carry you in a shirt pocket or something, unless you're real keen on just staying here with the injured."
>>
>>30596180
>>30596143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZbW7EEry7M

East along the base of the cliff runs some rougher terrain, with plenty of rocks and tangling plants that try to snare you as you walk along. The going is rough and unpleasant for a time, but then the ground suddenly smooths out. You notice that it's not because of any natural geographic phenomena, but because it's been stamped flat, evidenced by the many giant round footprints in the ground. As you walk deeper into the area, the plants steadily grow larger than you, until even the bushes are as tall as ships, and the trees start reaching five stories' worth of height. The trees are all scored deeply with markings that softly glow green. [Roll perception]

>>30596154
"Uh, Captain? They're leaving without you," Scales says, nudging you.
>>
>>30596248
Cerulean is amazed by the footprints that were bigger than she was, wondering what sort of beast made them. Then the giant plants make her feel a bit on edge.
"So...everything is looking giant-sized so far.... I feel like a guppy that's about to enter sunfish territory right now...."
Her tail moves to keep Roger safe and secure when he floats close enough.

>Perception
[1d10]
>>
>>30596239

"Pick up the pace," Cutlass says to the goat after observing him for a moment. "If you fall behind, we're all just going to have to wait for you!"
>>
>>30596248
"Hm? Shit yer right! I'll see y'all later, don't get into no trouble ya'hear? I wanna come back to a healthy crew and a fixed ship, maybe some snacks too, find a big ole dinner wouldja?" Steve says to Scales hurriedly gathering his things and following after the others.

Arriving at the cliffside, "This wall'll be easier tah scale than a sack of beans, ea-zee!"

>Climbing [1d10]
>>
>>30596239
Cloud swats at the shadow as it flicks him.
"I can walk, jeez."
He whines as he rolls out of the shadow-chair and onto his hooves.
"Might as well, need to start gathering treasure anyways."

"Shall we?"
Cloud says, holding out a hoof to act gentlecoltly, though he lowers it quickly and looks around in confusion.
"...Actually, maybe you should lead, I didn't spot where the others went."
>>
>>30596239
"Oh I know... I smell lots of valuables and danger up ahead." Rin says to her new mimic friend. She attempts to blend in with the surroundings to stay stealthy as she follows the footprints while keeping an eye out. She only hopes they will lead her to what she's been hunting.

>Stealth
>Perception
[1d10]
>>
>>30596314
>[1d10]
>>
>>30596248
Alder hums a little bit as they explore, slowing a little to check out the massive footprints. He warbles curiously, and bends down to inspect them a little more, before looking back over towards the trail and trying to inspect the markings on the trees
>Perception: [1d10]
>>30596276
"A guppy about to enter sunfish territory?"
>>
>>30596358
"Yeah, a very tiny fish about to swim up with a bunch of really huge fish."
>>
>>30596389
"Oh... oh! I see! Apologies, I have little exposure to the open sea... I am just glad I have needed little of my seasickness medication."
>>
>>30596281
The goat nearly jumps out of his skin in surprise. He shoots you a truly venomous glare, then passes along his rock. His pace shortly picks up, and you don't notice him able to pick off any more of those flecks for the rest of the shift.

The gong rings as it did last night, and you and the rest of the gang are shipped off to the mess hall, for a brief sip of stale water. Soon afterward, they cart you down to the prison yard, a large, barren plain with guards watching from behind the safety of a barred fence. A few gangs are let out of their binds and allowed to roam around a bit, forming small cliques, while others wander about. [Roll perception]

>>30596328
>>30596306
The three of you scale the cliff. Seeing a set of Rin-sized tracks in the soft dirt, you follow after her through the tracts of tall, white grasses. In time, you see the edges of the large, round footprints described in the second post of >>30596239

Just as you get a glimpse of Rin's back, she vanishes.

>>30596321
You sneak along in the direction of the giant prints. Eventually, they lead to a low, rounded valley along the side of another sheer cliff wall. At the base of the wall sits a great tortoise with a brown shell and golden skin that is bumpy with rock-like formations. It's big enough to have made those giant prints. Near it are three broken eggs, with baby tortoises poking their heads out. The larger one carries small, freshly-harvested trees in its mouth.
[Roll perception]

>>30596358
>>30596276
Cerulean notices a shadow moving nearby, and stops Alder before it can notice either of them. Upon one of the building-sized trees directly to their left is a lizard with a body as long as a bus, with striped body that blends in well with the surroundings, and two heads that lazily bob to and fro. There are some pony bones at the base of the tree.

Across from you, in the bushes, are some pony skeletons. Only these ones are moving, and seem to be focused on the giant lizard.
>>
>>30596441

Cutlass walks out onto the prison yard and sighs. The reality of where she is hits her in this moment. She suddenly has a strong urge to get out of here.

So, she does her best to find this griffon. [1d10]
>>
>>30596441
Rin scratches her head, looking confused. "A turtle? Not exactly what I was expecting, maybe I should be looking somewhere else." Rin thinks to herself, looking around the area.

>Perception
[1d10]
>>
>>30596441
Shouting for Rin's attention, "RIN! Where'd ya' go feller? RIIIIN! We're over here! Helloooo! How're we 'sposed tah traverse dah Ribcage for it's treasure if yer runnin' off all sneaky and shit?"
>>
>>30596441
>>30596420
Cerulean stays still, keeping her hoof up to keep Alder and Roger from moving much.
"Shhh," she whispers, "I think, right now, it would be best to stay still, be quiet, and watch what it does, if anything. As well as those skeletons."
>>
>>30596494
"QUIET DOWN WILL YE, I'M TRYING TO STAY FOCUSED!! Now come over here!!" Rin shouts back.
>>
>>30596441
Alder's eyes spring wide open and he almost lets out a yelp as she pulls him in to hide, and the griffon stays quiet a few moments longer as he waits for it to pass. He looks over to her and offers a shaky smile, before hugging her neck lightly
>>30596511
"I am in your debt, Cerulean. I will try to remain more conscious of my surroundings, from now on."
He bibs his head a little and waits, watching the skeletons and the giant with Cerulean
>>
>>30596441
Cloud stops for a breather once they scale the cliff, continuing on along the tracks.
"Oh come on, how am I supposed to follow you now?!"
Cloud complains once Rin vanishes by the time they catch up.

He looks down at the large footprints, walking along the edge as he follows those now.
"At least I don't need to worry about whatever caused these."
>>
>>30596480
>>30596494
>>30596556
Cloud and HHS eventually catch up to the sound of Rin's voice and see the scene described in the third reply of >>30596441

Nothing else seems like it could be the source of the prints, and that tortoise is certainly big enough to have made them. The tortoise sets the trees down by the eggs, and the babies crawl out to devour their trees. By the eggs, you see a multitude of other debris, including bits and pieces of houses and buildings and ships, and even snippets of statues and weapons and other valuable-looking things.

>>30596472
You see Godot waiting under a small tree, sitting upon a tire. Other prisoners glare enviously as he sips from an extra water ration.

>>30596511
>>30596537
The skeletons toss out a small potion filled with a smoky blue substance. It shatters upon the base of the tree, and the vapors emanate quickly around the area. The lizard hisses for a moment, but then it appears woozy and starts to lose its grip on the tree. The smoke spreads quickly, and soon the both of you start feeling sleepy.
[Roll twice to resist, both as an instant action]
Two skeletons rush forward, and start scooping up the skulls and bones at the base of the tree.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
File: Rattle Me Bones.png (506KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rattle Me Bones.png
506KB, 1200x1200px
>>30596588
Cerulean tries her best to hold her breath, but she eventually has to breathe and opens her mouth to do so. She yawns, but tries to shake her head a lot to stay awake.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Cerulean gives a thinking hum and looks to Alder.
"You know...something tells me these skeletons are alright. How about we go to help them? Looks like a fun game of 'Poke-The-Eel' as well."
With that, Cerulean charges forward, assisting the skeletons with gathering the bones.

>Rattle me bones!
[1d10]
>>
>>30596588
Alder watches from his little perch curiously, leaning in closer to get a better look at the contents of the potions. As the fumes reach them, he blinks his eyes once or twice, and tries his best to shake it off
[1d10]
[1d10]

Alder offers a curious look to Cerulean, and decides to try it!
>Bone Business [1d10]
>>
>>30596588
"Wow, that's pretty huge..."
Cloud mutters as they come up to the turtle. Looking down at the remains of the baby's lunch, he ponders to search through for some bits of treasure.
"Could be easy if I get big... But I'm gonna need a rest from that."

With his bat ears flicking towards Rin's voice, he follows after her with his superior hearing.
>>
>>30596588

Cutlass sees Godot and immediately starts walking toward him. However, as she does so, it occurs to her: what sort of evidence is actually going to help her here? She can't just get some drugs and call it a day. There's no proof where they came from. She could try to prove that the goats are doing something suspicious, but that doesn't lead back to Godot.

Then, something occurs to her. Schnitzel said that Godot worked alone, that was why it was supposedly so hard to get evidence. But, Schnitzel was also the one who said that he'd be surrounded by goats. They were clearly working with him. Was Schnitzel setting her up? Was she heading into a trap.

As all these thoughts fly through her head, she fails to realizes that she is now standing in front of Godot until it is too late. She freezes. She has nothing to say. She doesn't know how to place this.

[1d10] for making things awkward
>>
>>30596588
>>30596494
>>30596663
"I think we should leave them eggs be. But I'm gettin me claws on some of that treasure. I ain't going through another island unless I get me hands on some!"

>Perception: Spot a safe route to the treasure.
[1d10]
>Still stealthed, approach treasure regardless.
>>
>>30596653
>>30596662
Cerulean manages to endure the fumes of the sleeping potion long enough to scoop up a few of the bits and pieces of bones for the skeletons, but the lizard suddenly flops backward off its tree and falls on top of Alder, who gets the wind knocked out of him as the creature pins him. His body involuntarily gasps and inhales a whole bunch of the sleeping potion, immediately falling asleep.
>Alder pinned, but no wounds lost. Must roll at DC 7 to wake up.

Seemingly confused by Cerulean's gesture, the skeletons level swords and guns at her, shouting in a language she doesn't understand.

The lizard stirs slightly. [1d10]

>>30596666
Another question crosses your mind. Assuming that he is setting you up, what other details would he have left out about Godot?

Godot glares at you, then sets his drink down and frowns. "You know, it wasn't funny the first time, so why does anyone think it'd be funny the NEXT HUNDRED TIMES? Gods, I'll bet Devotchka set you up to this."

>>30596724
>>30596663
In an area like this, there are few ways of getting to that treasure without being spotted. You're limited to swinging around to the left, where you remain outside of the adult turtle's field of view. You pin yourself behind a stony outcropping that was spared from the turtle's wrath, and remains intact. Based on your assessment of the situation, it seems like sneaking above it may be the only way to avoid being stepped on.
>>
>>30596760
Alder dozes off rather quick after the inhale, and snoozes undisturbed underneath the bulky lizard.
>Wake Up: [1d10]
>>
>>30596760

Cutlass stares at Godot for a few seconds more. But, now it's with a more confused look. "Wh-what?" she finally manages to get a word out. "Set me up for what?"

She laughs, now genuinely curious. "What do people keep doing?" She instantly feels more comfortable, actually having a conversation.
>>
>>30596760
Cerulean looks at the skeletons surprised at the weapons and such, but tries to hand the skulls and bones to them.
"Friendly, no hurt, yes?"
She sets the skulls and bones down by them, backing away as non-threateningly as possible.
>>
>>30596760
Rin takes a moment to calculate her next plan of movement, deciding to try and keep out of the way of remaining on the ground and tries to keep to the left.

>Stealth check
[1d10]
>>
>>30596760
>>30596724
"Alright, stand back. I got the perfect solution that'll make this a breeze."
Cloud says confidently, eyes glowing. He focuses on the giant turtle, concentrating on shrinking it down to a more manageable (and non-threatening) size.
>Wax/Wane [Shrink] [1d10]
>>
>>30596768
>>30596797
Alder's dream about Cerulean, her fishy new pet and the process of his brother tattooing him all too quickly falls apart. Realizing his situation, he worms his way out from underneath the big lizard, just as it starts to roll around on its back in surprise.

The skeletons relax a little upon seeing Cerulean drop the bones, and quickly retrieve them for themselves. Though, as the lizard starts to wake up, they motion for you two to follow them, and quickly bolt toward the east, deeper into the jungle. [roll if you're following them]

>>30596781
"'Waiting for Godot?' Yeah, I'm real proud that you lot can read, but your little gag has lost its charm. Well, was I right? Devotchka's the one what always walks about on the ends of her hair, you can't miss her for another."

>>30596802
>>30596819
Rin sneaks around in the rocky areas on the left, but the tortoise doesn't seem to take notice of her. It seems more focused on watching the babies eat the trees, while occasionally peering left and right. Cloud's magic doesn't take effect. Chiu frowns. "I can't get its shadow, either... what's with this thing? Is it just too huge for our spells to affect it?"
>>
>>30596768
>>30596844
Cerulean looks back at the lizard in surprise, but feels a bit of relief when the skeletons motion for her to follow.
"Hurry Alder! This way!"
She then follows the skeletons, holding onto Roger as best she can so he doesn't get left behind.

[1d10]
>>
>>30596844
Alder shakes his head a little and wakes up with a groggy warble, taking a moment to orient himself, the dreams and memories having left him scattered. He scrabbles up to all fours with a start, before hurrying after her!
>[1d10]
>>
>>30596844
"I don't know, never had size affect my magic before. Really hope this won't be a common thing around here..."
Cloud looks around the area, trying to think of a way to get to the potential treasure easily.
"Aha, I know what our magic still can work on though."
Looking over at the trees to the opposite side of the turtle that Rin approaches, Cloud focuses his magic to make those trees huge and irresistible.
>Wax/Wane [Trees] [Grow] [1d10]

And as an added measure, he tries to spring a tree or two up to be mobile.
>Earthen Grasp [Instant Minion] [1d10]
>>
>>30596844

"Oh, THAT'S her name?" Cutlass says, retching at the thought of that terrible mare. "What an appropriately awful name for an awful pony," she laughs at Devotchka's expense.

"What do you mean 'Waiting for Godot'?" she asks, confused. "I'm sorry, I'm new here. You ARE Godot, right?"
>>
>>30596844
Rin attempts to get even closer to the treasure by continuing on her path. "Almost there..." She thinks to herself.

>More stealthing
[1d10]
>>
>>30596872
>>30596885
The lizard makes a few groggy snaps in your direction, but apart from a few of Alder's tailfeathers, fails to grab make a dent in either of you, before you can make your grand escape with the skeletons. Upon closer inspection, while each of them seems vaguely to be a pony's skeleton, you notice that some of their bones seem to be from different creatures. Indeed, it seems like all three of them have several bones from other species, even down to the teeth. Eventually, you all get far away enough from the lizard that you can pause and take a breather. Even the skeletons do this. They turn and start to talk to you, but you can't understand their language at all.

>>30596888
You slightly augment the trees nearby, and the turtle lazily glances over at them. Without moving, it lowers its jaw and unfolds a tongue that soon folds out to be as long as a plane. The giant tongue yanks one of the trees out of the ground without requiring the turtle to move at all.

>>30596901
"Oh, I was wrong, you're all illiterate, then. No matter. That's me, yeah. Now, what are you here about in the first place?"

>>30596943
>>30596888
As Rin stealthily sneaks along the cliff wall, outside of the tortoise's vision, you notice the tortoise's head raise, and its nose perking up as it smells the air. Its gargantuan tongue sets down the giant tree, and with a shockwave, its massive left foot begins to raise upward...

>Paused
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.