[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #28 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 476
Thread images: 1

File: Pillars of Creation.jpg (152KB, 982x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pillars of Creation.jpg
152KB, 982x1024px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last Time: You slept with Anatolii for the first time as Eagle. The two of you head down to the surface the next morning, buying him a few things and having breakfast with him. You also buy a few things for Kahurangi's nerve problem which ends up working. You and Anatolii then share some Vodka. You find a pair of earrings for you later that day from Anatolii. You realize that you haven't seen Hpa and try to find her, finding her on the floor in several pieces. You go to bed that night and in the morning have some fun with Anatolii, then going into Cryo.
You are now back to Rust, waking up to a nice reunion, but with some bad news about Hpa. You take the pieces and after putting on your holosuit you see her again. A few tears are shared, where she tells you about a way to save her. You take her remains to the Khan of the Coexilians and quickly save her, giving her a new chance as a four year old, but she was basically a newborn at the moment, quickly introducing her again to the crew. You take care of her for a bit before heading back down to the surface to see someone you haven't seen a while.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot/Coccinellidae (Diamond Dog/Changeling) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Lanakila (Pālākiō) (Singer/Fighter)
Anatolii (Human)
Caesar (Reaper)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō)
Moana (Pālākiō)
Hpa (Drazken Pony Hybrid)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
>>
"I hope you've been working harder then a certain child I know," You tell him, "You say it's new: Is it a Mining Town?"
"At the moment, yes," He says, "There's a lot of expansion going on though. A lot of Coexilians are planning to move in so they've building things like a school."

What do you do?
>>
>>30592699
Well that good to know.
check the time.
>>
>>30592699
Can't be out too late. We have to go home soon.
>>
>>30592718
>>30592723
"That's good to know," You say; lifting your watch up, "Can't be out too late. I have to go home soon."
It was currently 11:55 PM.

What do you do?
>>
>>30592764
Well it was nice meeting you again, but it's time for me to head back to my planet.
>>
>>30592764
Tell him to come see you if he is ever on eqqus.
I wonder if maybe we should go see his parents before we leavem
>>
>>30592811
>>30592848
"Well, it was nice meeting you again," You say, "But, it's time for me to head back to my planet. Come see me if you ever stop by Equus."
The two of you say goodbye and you leave, trotting back to your landing pod and flying back to your ship.
Once the pod lands on the ship you feel it move. Sai automatically flying back towards Equus.

What do you do?
>>
>>30592865
Sai, now that enough time has passed, how did Eagle's dad escape, and has he been captured yet?
>>
>>30592879
"Sai," You say; trotting to your bedroom, "Now that enough time has passed: How did Eagle's dad escape, and has he been captured yet?"
"He apparently dug a tunnel," He tells you, "And they did catch him. He got really drunk one night and turned himself in."

What do you do?
>>
>>30593009
That's a relief. Did you tell Eagle about it?
Is Anatolii still awake? I do want to know if he's alright. Something seems to be bothering him when he's around Eagle.
>>
>>30593061
"That's a relief," You say, "Did you tell Eagle about it?"
"Yes I did."
"Is Anatolii still awake," You ask, "I do want to know if he's alright. Something seems to be bothering him when he's around Eagle."
"He's asleep," Sai tells you, "And he loves Eagle. They had sex a while ago, but nothing really came from it. He even bought her some earrings, but Eagle doesn't really seem to share the same feelings for what I've observed: Wanting to start dating other things when we return."

What do you do?
>>
>>30593122
That's a surprise. He decided to accept casual sex with Eagle and hit the friendzone while at it? Ouch. Knowing Eagle, she's going to Equus to live out her dream of being with dragons. I hope he can recover from this and move on.
Go to our bed now. Chances are our two lovers are waiting there.
>>
>>30593202
"That's a surprise," You say, "He decided to accept casual sex with Eagle and hit the friendzone while at it. Knowing Eagle: She's going to Equus to live out her dream of being with dragons. I hope he can recover from this and move on."
You continue your trot to bed. Both Cardea and Vine were asleep in the bed, a small crib had been set up for Hpa as she slept soundly. Giving a twitch showing that she was experiencing her first dream.

What do you do?
>>
>>30593265
This is one strange family now. Join them and go to sleep.
>>
>>30592865
Fuck I had one more thing I wanted to do on that planet.
Oh well I missed the prompt so we would have left anyway.
>>
>>30593265
Go to sleep.
>>
>>30593287
>>30593433
"This is one strange family now." You mutter.
You crawl between the two of them and go to sleep.

You soon wake up that morning, feeling refreshed and awake, only to realize that you were missing a cuddler.
You look around a bit before looking down towards the end of the bed, where you could see Quiet Vine's horn poking through the blanket where your privates were.

What do you do?
>>
>>30593999
Pretend to be still asleep. Take a quick look around and try to see if Cardea is around.
>>
>>30594031
You simply pretend to remain asleep.
A quick look around reveals that Cardea and Hpa were still asleep, meaning it was just you and Quiet Vine.
You then feel her tongue slowly lick your penis before quickly pulling away.

What do you do?
>>
>>30594081
Keep still.
>>
>>30594081
Continue to pretend to be asleep. Subtly wake Cardea up and see where this leads to.
>>
>>30594111
>>30594112
You keep acting like you were still asleep, quietly waking Cardea up.
Cardea looks around for a moment before seeing what was happening, moving closer to you and smiling as she watched.
A few seconds go by before you feel Vine's mouth wrap around your head, bobbing slightly as her tongue swirled around your head.

What do you do?
>>
>>30594222
Keep pretending. How long can we pretend, I wonder?
>>
>>30594243
You keep on pretending. After a minute she goes further down on you, now making it hard for you to hold in your moans.
Cardea manages to slowly remove herself from the covers of the bed without Quiet Vine noticing. Laying down next to you before slipping two fingers into herself, smiling at you as she does this.

What do you do?
>>
>>30594347
Wink at Cardea and help her along with warming herself up. Vine sure has some tunnel vision there.
>>
>>30594400
You wink towards Cardea and lower a hoof down, rubbing her sex.
This causes Cardea to suddenly moan out loud, though she quickly shoves a hand into her mouth to stop it.
It's too late though: Quiet Vine stops her blowjob and slowly peeks her head out of the blanket. She quickly blushes before trying to go back into the safety of the blankets.

What do you do?
>>
>>30594502
Say good morning.
>>
>>30594502
Darn, it's over. Continue to remain quiet as Hpa is probably still asleep. We still need to speak to them later about letting her watch anymore.
Make out with Cardea and gesture her to sit on our face. Vine can go ahead lower herself on us.
>>
>>30594548
>>30594559
"Good morning." You smile to her.
"M-Morning." Quiet Vine stammers back.
You quickly look over to Hpa, who was still asleep, you wanted to remain quiet for her.
You start making out with Cardea for a few seconds before gesturing to her to sit on your face.
Cardea quickly does so: Sitting down on your face and moving a bit till your mouth was lined with her entrance. Followed by Quiet Vine, who you feel lower herself on you, letting out a muffled moan and bouncing on you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30594658
Lick.
>>
>>30594658
Lick and hold back on noise.
>>
>>30594658
Try to rub Vine's tits
>>
>>30594716
>>30594749
>>30595051
You start licking Cardea, getting her to release some muffled moans as you reach out and manage to grab Vine's bouncing tits.
Your tongue quickly reaches deep into Cardea, licking each and every part of her. Though that quickly stops when you flick at an ordinary part of Cardea.
"MMMFF!"
You're suddenly blasted by Cardea's orgasm as she sprays your face over and over again for a solid thirty seconds. This sudden orgasm also causes Vine to stop bouncing on you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30595145
Start thrusting our hips.
Keep licking.
>>
>>30595151
You keep on licking and start thrusting upwards into Vine, getting her to quickly continue her bouncing to time with yours.
A few licks in Cardea orgasms again, and again in what seemed to be a nonstop flood of them.
After a few minutes you and Quiet Vine orgasm together, Cardea doing so again a few seconds later.
Quiet Vine soon gets off while Cardea sits on you for a few seconds before simply sliding off of you and laying next to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30595217
I'm guessing you both really missed me?
Would it be even be moral if Hpa was awake to see us? She's a child now with memories of watching us. It's a bit bizzare to think about.
>>
>>30595217
Kiss Cardea.
>>
>>30595245
>>30595272
"I'm guessing you both really missed me," You say; kissing Cardea, "Would it be moral if Hpa was awake to see us? She's a child now with memories of watching us. It's a bit bizarre to think about."
Cardea manages to gather enough energy to suddenly crawl on top of you. Her sex grinding against yours.
"Don't care," She says quickly; panting, "I need you right now, really really badly!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30595315
If you say so.
Fuck he.
>>
>>30595315
Fuck her, but don't cum inside.
>>
>>30595315
Someone is needy. Grab her hips and thrust into her.
>>
>>30595319
>>30595327
>>30595343
"If you say so," You tell her; grabbing her and flipping her over so you were on top, "Someone is needy."
You move a bit and thrust into her, fucking her quickly. Quiet Vine decides to lay next to her and starts rubbing herself.
Cardea's eyes roll a bit as you fuck her, tongue rolling out of her mouth as you thrusted her into her own Nirvana as she moaned out loud.

What do you do?
>>
>>30595379
Put her down to take control, and thrust into her at a harder and faster pace.
>>
>>30595394
Disregard the first part of my post. I somehow missed what you wrote.
>>
>>30595379
cover her mouth, we still have Hpa sleeping.
>>
>>30595379
Cum on her face.
>>
>>30595394
>>30595410
>>30595416
>>30595432
You start thrusting into her at a harder and faster pace, covering her mouth with a hoof as Hpa was still, thankfully, asleep.
It only takes a minute for the two of you to finish. Cardea climaxing, while you quickly pulled out and cum on her face. Leaving her a bit of a mess.
After her orgasm Cardea just lays there basking in her afterglow. A twitch every minute the only indication that she was still alive.

What do you do?
>>
>>30595475
We should go meet with anatoli.
>>
>>30595475
Help a bit with cleaning up and meet Anatolii. We know nothing about him.
>>
>>30595483
>>30595496
You help clean up really quick before leaving to the kitchen, finding Anatolii there making breakfast.
"Morning captain," He greets you; hearing you come in, "Want some Kvass?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30595553
What is kvass?
>>
>>30595553
Morning, Anatolii. I've been meaning to ask if you wanted your own bed, even if our trip is near the end. Everyone's kinda noticed how you're acting awkward around Eagle.
>>
>>30595563
>>30595591
"Morning Anatolii," You say, "I've been meaning to ask you if you wanted your own bed, even if our trip is near the end. Everyone kinda noticed how you're acting around Eagle."
"I'm fine," He says, "I don't really mind it."
"...What's Kvass?" You ask.
"An alcoholic beverage," He explains, "Well... not very alcoholic, but it counts. Want some?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30595687
Let give it a try.
>>
>>30595687
Sure.
>>
>>30595690
>>30595698
"I'll give it a try."
Anatolii goes over to a bottle and pours a glass for you, giving it to you.
After a few seconds of studying it you down it.

How does it taste?
>>
>>30595750
It tastes nice.
>>
>>30595750
It tastes a bit bitter. Alcohol is a bit more than we expected, but not by that much.
>>
>>30595795
>>30595800
It tasted nice, although it was a bit bitter and the alcohol was a bit more then you expected.
"So," Anatolii says, "Like it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30595838
Yeah it's nice.
So how about you tell me a bit about yourself.
>>
>>30595838
I liked it.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>30597070
>>
>>30597801
>>
>>30595852
>>30595883
"I like it," You smile, "How about you tell me a bit about yourself?"
"Well," He starts, "My parents were merchants for a time, which was how I got to the planet I was on, though we became farmers after a while."

What do you do?
>>
>>30599805
So why did you decide to come with us, and what do you plan to do once we reach Equus?
>>
>>30599872
"Why did you decide to come with us," You ask, "And what do you plan to do once we reach Equus?"
"I liked it when I was a merchant," He explains, "I thought of those as the best years of my life, which is why I decided to come with you guys. As for my plan: Don't have one."

What do you do?
>>
>>30599934
I'm sure there are thise out there who'll help you find your wqy then. Our culture tends to be very accepting and seeks to help others out.
>>
>>30599934
Well I am sure you will find something to do.
>>
>>30600037
>>30600044
"I'm sure you will find something to do," You tell him, "Our culture tends to be very accepting and seeks to help others out."
"Cool," Anatolii says, "Pancakes are done."
He proceeds to give you a pancake on a plate.

What do you do?
>>
>>30600093
Let start eating, then we go and regain our muscle before we are finally home.
>>
>>30600093
Alright then, try out his pancakes. Anything you want to ask me or know about?
>>
>>30600093
Eat.
>>
>>30600143
>>30600154
>>30600190
You sit down at the table and start eating.
"Anything you want to ask me about?" You ask.
"No." He replies.
You spend some time eating before going onto your treadmill to regain some of your muscle.
After spending two hours on the treadmill with some breaks you finish. Your muscles feeling a little better.

What do you do?
>>
>>30600228
Rest a bit after will be weight lifting.
>>
>>30600251
You decide to rest a bit, before moving along to weight lifting.
After thirty minutes of weight lifting you stop, feeling tired, but your muscles seem to be towards normal now.

What do you do?
>>
>>30600306
Check on Hpa she's gonna need a lot of help to get used to being organic now.
>>
>>30600330
We should get a keyboard out that she can comunicate with.
>>
>>30600330
>>30600354
You decide to go check on Hpa, grabbing a keyboard she could use to communicate with.
You trot to your room and find her climbing over the crib. A look of concentration on her face as she tried to get over, which she was halfway to doing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30600402
See if she can manage and get ready to catch her if she does.
>>
>>30600354
So Stephen Hawking style?
>>
>>30600402
Get ready to grab her.
>>
>>30600417
>>30600435
A minute goes by of her trying to swing over before she actually gets it. You quickly catch her before she could hit the ground though.
You lift her up a bit and look down at her with a little smile, getting one in return from her.
"Hi." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30600488
Discovered how to use your new vocal cords, huh.
>>
>>30600488
Oh hey you can talk now.
So how does it feel to be mortal?
>>
>>30600488
Your first words!
>>
>>30600538
I was hoping for mama or dada.
>>
>>30600545
I would hope not. I don't want to rhink of her as our kid.
>>
>>30600506
>>30600516
>>30600538
"Your first words," You cheer, "Discovered how to use your new vocal cords, huh?"
"Mhm." She says.
"How does it feel to be mortal?"
"A bit strange," She says, "It feels weird, but I'm getting use to it... Can you put me down now?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30600556
We're kinda forced to a bit. As a kid, we probably have a lot to teach and show her as an organic.
>>
>>30600563
Sure.
Looking forward to trying out all the foods?
>>
>>30600563
Sure, it's good to see you're alright now. Are you actually glad to be an organic now?
>>
>>30600563
Check her muscles if they've developed any further.
>>
>>30600599
>>30600629
>>30600619
You quickly check her muscles: They seemed to have grown slightly in thickness, which was good.
"Sure," You smile; gently putting her on the ground, "Are you actually glad to be an organic now?"
"Yeah," She nods, "I'm still alive, and... I still get to be with you guys!"
Her hind legs proceed to give out from below her. Making her sit down.

What do you do?
>>
>>30600670
Let go and bring her to the kitchen.
>>
>>30600670
So how do you want to go about this? Technically I'm your genetic father, and I do have to show you some things now that you're a kid. But, what do you want to personally consider this dynamic to be now?
>>
>>30600679
>>30600701
You pick her up and bring her to the kitchen.
"So how do you want to go about this," You ask, "Technically: I'm your genetic father, and I do have to show you some things now that you're a kid. How do you want to consider this dynamic?"
She thinks about this for a moment before weakly raising her forehooves and hugging you.
"Daddy!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30600701
I am unsure I would really be ok with her considering us a father.
>>
>>30600752
I am unsure if that is a good idea but maybe we can give it a try.
I did avoid using Vine as part of your dna for fear she would get too motherly after all. Granted that was partially due to fear she would treat you as your physical age.
>>
>>30600752
Give her a hug. It's a bit bizzare, but we could give it a shot if you want. Are you sure you want to treat me as your dad though?
I also wonder what Cardea would think of this.
>>
>>30600768
>>30600797
"I am unsure if that is a good idea," You tell her, "But, we can give it a shot if you want. Are you sure you want to treat me as your dad though?"
"Yeah." She nods.
"I did avoid using Vine as part of your DNA for fear she would get too motherly," You say, "Granted: that was partially due to fear she would treat you as your physical age."
You soon reach the kitchen. Everybody had already eaten as there was only one pancake remaining.

What do you do?
>>
>>30600841
Tell Hpa to go eat her pancake.

Ask the crew if they purchased anything for you while you were out
time to find out what was strange about the dvd player Eagle brought
>>
>>30600841
Give the last pancake to our... daughter. That line of thought needs some getting used to since we are testing it out, but it's what she wants.
>>
>>30600841
Would be scary and funny if Hpa called us our dad now in front of everyone.
>>
>>30600871
>>30600893
>>30600927
You take the last pancake to your... daughter before moving along. It'll take some time to get use to saying that.
You go to see if the crew had purchased anything. Only Eagle did, and the most interesting thing she bought being the DVD player.
It was strange because it look and seemed to function more like a projector then anything.

What do you do?
>>
>>30600993
Try running it.
>>
>>30601006
You decide to try and run it.
You set it down and have it face one of the walls before turning it on.
A few seconds go by before it flashes to life. The projector throwing a bunch of flashing colors on the wall with a bunch of strange garbling noises.

What do you do?
>>
>>30601066
I forget did she buy some movies? If so chuck them in.
Otherwise open it up (after we turn it off of course.
>>
>>30601074
She did buy a few movies from there.
You take one of them and pop it in. It runs okay for a few minutes until it suddenly burst into a bunch of random colors and sounds.
It seemed to not really work properly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30601175
Turn it off and open it up.
>>
>>30601175
Get anatolii here, maybe he know how to work it dvd player.
>>
>>30601175
Open up this dvd player and see what's wrong with it.
>>
>>30601202
Oh yes that's a good idea. We may just be using it wrong.
>>
>>30601201
>>30601202
>>30601219
>>30601260
You quickly turn it off and open it up, looking inside.
After looking for a few minutes and finding nothing you get Anatolii to come look at it.
"Alright," He says; finishing with looking at it, "There's no problem with it: It's just old. They haven't made DVD players like these in the Republic in years."

What do you do?
>>
>>30601287
So, how are we going to fix it?
>>
>>30601287
Is it restorable?
>>
>>30601302
>>30601340
"How am I going to fix it," You ask, "Is it restorable?"
"Currently," Anatolii says; looking at it again, "No."

What do you do?
>>
>>30601399
Oh well. Let's watch a movie from home instead.
Any interesting new films Sai?
>>
>>30601399
That's an unfortunate purchase.
Sai, would cryo even be safe for Hpa? Seems like a bad choice to even consider.
>>
>>30601431
>>30601475
"That's an unfortunate purchase," You comment, "Any interesting new films, Sai?"
"War for the Planet of the Squirrels just came out." He says.
"...Would Cryo be safe for Hpa?" You ask.
"It should be safe." Sai replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30601521
Let's watch it.
Maybe we should keep Hpa out of cryo to have her more fully developed when we get home.
>>
>>30601521
Sounds awful and laughable. Let's watch it.
I want Hpa to develop, but maybe it's better for us to work on that back at home than out here in space.
>>
>>30601521
Actually, we could just ask her now that I think about it. She's smart enough to voice her own opinion on this.
>>
Do we even have any spare cryo beds?
>>
>>30601612
No, but sharing is possible

>>30601547
>>30601586
>>30601597
"Sounds awful and laughable," You say, "Let's watch it!"
You get everybody to gather into the medbay to watch it, but not before talking to Hpa about the cryo situation. Though, you were leaning towards letting her develop on the ship.
"I want to go into cryo," She says, "I've always wanted to know what it was like!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30601632
Who do you want to share the cryobed with?
>>
>>30601780
"Who do you want to share a cryobed with?" You ask her.
She really carefully raises a hoof up and, with extreme difficulty, places it on your chest. Smiling up at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30601833
Cute. Hug and accept her offer.
>>
Stopping for the night. Might start a little late tomorrow.
>>
>>30601833
With some extreme difficulty, boop her.
>>
FUCK. We forgot to test sonic rainbooms while on the planet
>>
>>30601632
Good a reason as any.
>>
>>30604338
Oops missed the next prompt.
>>30601833
Sounds good.
We should go make sure Kahurangi has been doing her homework.
>>
>>30593414
What was the thing?
>>
>>30602075
>>30602274
>>30604346
With the same extreme difficulty, you boop her, before scooping her up in a hug.
"I accept your offer," You tell her, "Should make sure Kahurangi has been doing her homework."
You place her on your back and head into the medbay. Kahurangi had been doing her homework, so the movie quickly started up.

The end credits were now rolling on the screen. The movie was pretty good, but not great like the other two before it.
It was now around 1:00.

What do you do?
>>
>>30605164
Go check to make sure Kah has been doing her homework.
>>
>>30605368
We already checked if she was doing her homework.
>>
>>30605164
Anything else that needs to be done before considering going into cryo?
>>
>>30605383
My mistake.
>>
>>30605387
You start to quickly thing of anything else that needed to be done before heading to cryo.
You couldn't think of anything, but you could be forgetting something. It was a possibility.

What do you do?
>>
>>30605434
I can't really think of anything, but I don't want to be the only one to vote going into cryo.
>>
>>30605434
Let go into the cyro
>>
>>30605522
>>30605568
You couldn't really think of anything to do.
You take Hpa and get to cryo. Everybody doing so as well.
You get in your cryobed and hold Hpa close as the lid closes and the liquid comes in. Hpa panics for a bit, but stops when everything freezes.

The ice soon breaks and you sit up with Hpa, who was shivering against you.
"C-c-c-cold!" She shivers.
"We're home!" Sai announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>30605614
Hug Hpa to give her warmth with our body heat. What does she think of eating food and feeling the temperature?
>>
>>30605635
You get out of the cryobed and hug her for body heat.
"What do you think of eating food and feeling the temperature?" You ask her.
She doesn't register this question as she simply continues to shiver.

What do you do?
>>
>>30605694
Keep her close to us, and get her out of the cryo to head somewhere more warm.
>>
>>30605694
look like your other half is not meant to be in cold temperature. Let go and look at Equestria
>>
>>30605712
>>30605716
"Looks like your other half is not meant to be in cold temperatures," You say; trotting out of the room, "Let's go look at Equestria."
You take her to the kitchen and look out the window at Equus. Cardea, Kahurangi, Lanakila, and Anatolii looking out as well.
Equestria was currently going towards the dark side of Equus, but you could see a few more lights on in Equestria.
"We made it," Quiet Vine comments; trotting to your side, "I didn't think we would, but we did. And now: I'm getting married!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30605766
We still need time to plan something big like that, and I also seriously owe you that overdue date, Cardea. Kiss them both.
>>
>>30605792
"We still need time to plan something big like that," You tell her, "And I seriously owe you that date, Cardea."
You proceed to kiss them both, which they both return.
"So," Sai says, "I just informed ESC of our arrival. I can't land the ship down, but the landing pod we can. Though, you'll most likely land in the ocean with Equus being 70% water. The pod should be able to float."

What do you do?
>>
>>30605847
Alright, let's head down then. Pack our things, and head down.
>>
>>30605866
You pack up your things, along with everyone else, and go to the landing pod. Saying goodbye to Sai, Javaxia, and the drones.
You all get in and are soon heading down to Equus.
After a few minutes you feel the pod land and sink into the ocean, popping up to the surface a few seconds later.
"...I don't see any land." Anatolii says; looking out the windows.

What do you do?
>>
>>30605937
There should be a rescue crew coming to pick us up.
>>
>>30605944
"There should be a rescue crew coming to pick us up." You say; taking the time to relax a bit.
"...I hope so."

Twenty minutes pass and no rescue crew has shown up. Everybody was taking the time to relax, except for Kahurangi who kept looking out at the sea.
You all then jump at the sound of a fog horn sounding, causing you to quickly look out the window.
It was a ship, a Griffin Fishing Boat to be precise, and it was nearing you. Though it was moving a bit to the side of the pod.

What do you do?
>>
>>30605992
Wait a bit more for them to setup.
>>
>>30606009
You wait a bit for them to setup. Stopping next to the pod a few minutes later.
You poke your head out of the pod and look up. On the railing of the ship was a Griffin, looking down at you and your pod with an amused grin on his beak and a cigar in one hand.
He takes a short drag of his cigar before chuckling a bit.
"I will admit," He chuckles, "This is the damn strangest thing I've seen in quite a while! Want a lift to mainland? You're pretty far from land to just go floating about."

What do you do?
>>
>>30606062
We would greatly appreciate the help. We've been gone for quite a while.
>>
>>30604402
Ah shit I typed something for this last night but forgot to hit send.
>>
>>30605937
Wait why are the drones staying on ship?
>>
>>30606062
Sure thanks.
>>
>>30606101
"We would greatly appreciate the help," You tell him, "We've been gone for quite a while."
"Alright," He smiles; before turning around, "Boys, clean some of the extra rooms, and get some ropes!"
Ropes were thrown down, allowing all of you to climb up onto the ship. Once you were all on the captain set a course for The Griffin Kingdom.
The crew was pretty interesting. Mostly asking all of you about your journey, along with asking the aliens about what life was like from where they came from. Kahurangi seemed to enjoy them though.
The ship journeyed for a few hours before you arrived at a port town by sunset. All of you surprised to find a private jet waiting for all of you to take you to Canterlot airport.
You all get in and are soon flying to Canterlot, and expecting to arrive at around midnight. Meaning you had some time to kill on the jet.

What do you do?

>>30606178
They decided to wait for when ESC comes to retrieve the ship.
>>
>>30606194
Sooo what's the first thing you are all going to do.
>>
>>30606194
>They decided to wait for when ESC comes to retrieve the ship.
And the pets?
>>
>>30606223
They're with you.

>>30606212
"What's the first thing you're all going to do?" You ask; only to discover that almost everyone was asleep.
The only ones awake were: Eagle, you, Hpa, and Kahurangi, who was excitingly bouncing in her seat.

What do you do?
>>
>>30606289
So Eagle I hear anatoli is into you.
What do you think of his chances,
>>
>>30606289
Lucky you Eagle. You get free reign on choosing and dating anyone you want. Especially those dragons you dream of. Any idea on where to start on that dating?
>>
>>30606305
>>30606318
"So," You turn to Eagle, "I hear Anatolii is into you."
"Yeah."
"What do you think his chances are?"
"I don't know," She says, "...50%"
"Any idea on where to start on that dating?" You ask.
"...Maybe Anatolii," She says, "After our journey I kinda just want to relax for a while."

What do you do?
>>
>>30606542
Well, I do know you want to see your options and date dragons more than anything else from what you told me about your fantasy.
Ever considered herding as an option? You might find yourself being unable to pick one over over the other after dating around.
>>
>>30606542
Sooooo how is he in bed?
>>
>>30606618
Eagle isn't going to be happy if we ask that question.
>>
>>30606577
>>30606618
>>30606633
"I do know you want to see your options and date dragons more then anything else from what you've told me," You say, "Ever considered herding as an option?"
"Briefly," She replies, "And, I'm not sure if I should do a herd."
"Soooooo, how is he in bed?"
Eagle just gives you a look before sighing.
"He's good." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30606633
It will probably be fine.
>>30606618
This.
>>
>>30606670
So, Kahurangi wanna go see a wonderbolts show later. You and Moana seemed rather into them
>>
>>30606670
Sorry, Sai just decided to tell me more than needed to know when I asked why he was asking strange.
Afraid you can't run a herd? I do recommend it if you want to make everyone happy like in my situation with Cardea.
>>
>>30606685
>>30606713
"Sorry," You apologize, "Sai just decided to tell me more then needed to know when I asked why he was acting strange."
"It's fine."
"Afraid you can't run a herd," You ask, "I do recommend it if you want to make everyone happy."
"I'm not afraid of herds," She says, "It's just... that I'm not use to it."
You turn to Kahurangi.
"So, you wanna go see a Wonderbolts' show later," You ask her, "You and Moana seemed rather into them."
"Yeah!" She smiles.
Hpa had fallen asleep at this point, along with Eagle.

What do you do?
>>
>>30606792
Is there food on this jet? If so go get food.
>>
>>30606813
You look around for some food, quickly finding that you can order some and do so.
A few minutes pass before an attendant comes over to you and gives you a nice looking salad.
Realizing that you were kinda hungry you start eating the salad. Quickly finishing it and only leaving nothing, but the plate.

What do you do?
>>
>>30606792
Let's go to sleep. Everyone is tired from this whole adventure and so are we.
>>
>>30606902
After your meal you get comfy and go to sleep. Everyone was tired from the whole adventure and so were you.

"Attention: We're about to arrive."
You were woken up by the pilot announcing your arrival to Canterlot. The announcement also wakes everybody else up.
Quiet Vine, who was sitting next to you, looks out the window as you begun to land. Quickly losing some color from her coat before scooting closer to you.
A bit confused at this you look out to check what she saw.
Word had spread fast: A bunch of ponies have gathered outside the entrance of the airport, along with a bunch of reporters. A few guards stood outside the entrance, keeping the ponies from flooding into the airport to see you all, but it was still a lot.

What do you do?
>>
>>30606990
Hey eagle you were right. The fame is going to my head a little.
Better make sure I restrain my potty mouth a little when we land.
>>
>>30606168
Are you gonna retype it?
>>
>>30606990
Comfort hug Vine.
I assume Caesar stayed in the ship right?
>>
>>30606990
Hey Vine, did we ever leave that note on those socks?
>>
>>30606990
Looks like we're celebrities now. Fans, guards, reporters, secret admirers and so much more.
>>
>>30607024
I don't see why he would not have come down. Nobody here will recognize him.
>>
>inb4 we step out and somebody shoots Kahurangi or Moana because they want Moana or Kahurangi to themselves.
>>
>>30607051
I don't think they know about them.
>>
>>30607013
>>30607024
>>30607028
>>30607035
>>30607036
"Looks like we're celebrities now," You smile, "Fans, guards, reporters, secret admirers and so much more!"
You then realize what you've said, giving Vine a hug as the plane lands.
"Hey Eagle."
"Yeah?"
"You were right: The fame is going to my head a little."
You look around and quickly find Caesar, who was simply looking out the window studying the crowd.
"Vine, did we ever leave that note on the socks?"
"I did before we left." She tells you; now glued to you.
The plane soon stops and lets you off at the airport.
You step into the airport, only to find it completely empty. Save for Star Bright, who stood nearby.
"Welcome back," She smiles; trotting over, "I hope the journey back was safe."

What do you do?
>>
>>30607090
They were in the play.
Which means there will be questions about her frowth of wings.
>>
>>30607099
Nothing life threatening happened on our way home, so I consider that safe trip back. Good job on clearing the everyone inside the airport for us.
>>
>>30607099
Yes thank you.
Did you remember to forward that message to princess celestia for me?
>>
>>30607123
>>30607131
"Nothing life threatening happened on our way home," You tell her, "So I consider that a safe trip back. Good job on clearing everyone inside the airport for us."
"It planned ahead of time," She tells you, "But, we've had a few attempted break-ins to see you, one of them a reporter."
"Did you remember to forward that message to Princess Celestia for me?"
"Yep," She nods, "And she had received it. Now: All of your families are gathered in the lobby, though we couldn't find yours, Fedot."
"That's fine." Fedot says; Coccinellidae disguised as him.
"Before you do that though," Star Bright says, "I got you all, even the aliens, some money for the travels as promised."
She pulls out several envelops and gives everyone one of them.
Opening yours up: You find it to be a check for a million bits for you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30607221
Neat.

how much is a bit worth
Go see mum and dad. And Vines mother, and eagle geandmother
>>
>>30607221
Thanks. This will be enough to cover us for a long time to come. Let's go introduce our family to our herd and... daughter. This isn't going to be easy to explain.
>>
>>30607260
I am having second thoughts about considering her a daughter.
>>
>>30607270
Yeah same. I know Hpa wants it but I really really don't want to view it that way.
>>
>>30607270
Maybe we can hold it off on telling anyone them yet? Hpa might understand if we slow all this down. Then again, we do have to explain why Hpa is going to stay under our care from now on.
>>
>>30607249
I imagine a Bit being one American dollar.

>>30607260
>>30607270
>>30607276
>>30607283
"Neat," You smile, "This will be enough to cover us for a long time to come."
You take Quiet Vine and Cardea and start heading to the lobby to introduce them to your parents.
After a few minutes the four of you get to the lobby, where you could see a small gathering of ponies and one Minotaur.
As soon as you get down to the lobby you're hug tackled by your Mom.

What do you do?
>>
>>30607283
We should ask if she still wants to be our assistant. I was going to do so on the plane but she fell asleep.
>>
>>30607325
Do some math and work out if our little sister should be born yet. If so say "sooo wheres my little sister" ortherwise just let her hug you until she is done
>>
>>30607325
Hug her back. I missed you so much mom.
>>
>>30607328
Maybe we could explain to our parents that she's Hpa, our AI assistant, brought to life, but omit the fact that we used our genetics. We can still treat her as our daughter in private to get used to it, but it is far too soon to reveal and treat her as our daughter in front of our parents.

>>30607325
I'm back mom. Hug our dad as well.
>>
>>30607337
>>30607344
>>30607353
You hug her back.
"I missed you so much mom."
"I missed you too," She smiles, "I'm so glad you made it back!"
"Soooo where's my little sister?"
"Right here." Your dad answers; walking over.
In his arms was a small blue filly, with a whitish-blue coat and a blue mane, along with brilliant yellow eyes.
"This is your sister," Your mom starts; grabbing her and bringing her closer to you, "Clearwater. We're not sure why she's blue."

What do you do?
>>
>>30607411
Shes cute. Hopefully I can give her a niece or two to grow up with.
>>
>>30607411
She's adorable. Let me introduce you two to my two marefriends I spoke about in my letter. Vine and Cardea.
>>
>>30607418
>>30607434
"She's adorable," You smile; getting a boop from Clearwater, "Hopefully, I can give her a niece or two to grow up with. Let me introduce you two to my two marefriends I spoke about in my letter: Vine and Cardea."
Your father walks over to the two and start staring at them, like he did when you brought a mare home with you in high school.
"...You chose wisely," He finally says after a few seconds, "And I see you're already engaged with one of them."
"Y-Yeah." Quiet Vine stammers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30607478
Yeah. I learnt something a bit sad talking to the guy that sold it to us. Apparently nobody on that planet bothers with them anymore which seemed to bother him. It's a ring fit for nobility he said.
>>
>>30607478
I'm working on it with Cardea, but space hasn't been kind in giving me time off for any dates. That'll change now that I'm home.
>>
>>30607489
>>30607499
"Yeah," You say; trotting over and hugging her, "I learned something a bit sad talking to the guy that sold it to us: Apparently nobody on that planet bothers with them anymore which seemed to bother him. It's a ring fit for nobility he said."
"Interesting." Your mom says.
"And I'm working on it with Cardea, but space hasn't been kind in giving me time off for any dates. That'll change now that I'm home."
"Alright," Your dad says, "But, you better treat them both nicely, just like I taught you."
"You didn't teach him anything about relationships." Your mom tells him.
"Hush."

What do you do?
>>
>>30607534
He taught by example.
>>
>>30607534
Don't worry, dad. You can speak to them if you have any doubts on how I treat them. I assure you that I do my best for them.
>>
>>30607537
>>30607565
"He taught by example," You smile, "You can speak to them if you have any doubts on how I treat them. I assure you that I do my best for them."
"You better, or you'll be dealing with me." A voice says behind you jokingly.
"Mom!" Quiet Vine exclaims; quickly turning and hugging her.
Quiet Vine's mom stood behind you in what was a wheelchair, with an ivy connected to it.
"This is your stallionfriend, as I recall," She says; breaking the hug and looking at you, "...You look better standing there then on a video feed."

What do you do?
>>
>>30607630
Thanks, it's nice to meet you personally as well.
>>
>>30607630
Thank you.
>>
So how would Eagle's final choice be made? Will we have a vote, use a different method, or has it already been decided for us?
>>
>>30607678
I don't know. You guys can decide if you want.

>>30607648
>>30607654
"Thank you," You smile, "It's nice to meet you personally as well."
"I was planning to come here," She smiles, "My doctors didn't want me to, my situation has been getting slowly worse, but I've already accepted my coming fate."

What do you do?
>>
>>30607705
Sorry we couldn't find you a cure out there deep in space We saw great things with limb regrowth and nerve repair though.
>>
>>30607705
I'm glad that we made back in time for me to at least meet you. You're putting up a long fight.
>>
>>30607745
>spoiler
Lies a new moonflower
>>
>>30607777
Who shines in every-way
>>
>>30607784
it's blooms you faggot
When she treasures her moods.
>>
>>30607794
She finds her powers.
>>
>>30607800
To discover a new day
>>
>>30607811
Hanazuki.
we gonna do the extended theme
>>
>>30607819
>spoiler
Nah. Would take to long.
>>
>>30607745
>>30607768
"Sorry we couldn't find you a cure," You tell her, "Though, I'm glad that we made it back in time for me to at least meet you. You're putting up a long fight."
"Thank you," She smiles, "I'm just hoping that I live long enough for my only daughter to finally get married."
She smiles and raises a hoof, poking at Vine's horn ring.

What do you do?
>>
>>30607872
I assure you we will make sure we have it soon enough to see it. You have my word.
>>
>>30607851
Yeah. It's not really that great anyway.
>>
>>30607872
We'll have to plan a quick and quiet wedding then. Don't want the paparazzi to be there to ruin it.
>>
>>30607879
>>30607922
"I assure you we will make sure we have it soon enough to see it," You tell her, "Have to plan it quick and quiet then. Don't want the paparazzi to ruin it."
"Yeah," She agrees, "It was hard to get in here with all those ponies and reporters. The reporters asking you all kinds of questions," She shivers a bit, "Don't like reporters."

What do you do?
>>
>>30607986
I imagine you had your fill of them many years ago.
>>
>>30607886
True. It's kind of nice but you could tell they were struging for ideas.
>>
>>30608053
*struggling
>>
>>30608003
"I imagine you had your fill of them many years ago."
"Yeah," She says, "I've dealt with them for many years and now I finally get my peace from them when I'm nearing the end."
"One reporter stalked her for an entire day when I was little," Quiet Vine tells you, "I don't really like them either."

What do you do?
>>
>>30608060
Well don't worry. I will keep them off your back.
Flex your muscles
>>
>>30608083
"Don't worry," You smile, "I will keep them off your back!"
You then flex your muscles. Getting Quiet Vine to blush and look away.
"You chose a good one, sweetie." Her mom smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30608136
Thanks.
Let's go meet Eagle's grandmother
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
So, should we decide who Eagle picks? Not really any choice but to pick someone random we don't know or Anatolii who we barely know.
Personally, as nice as Anatolii is, I think Eagle could find someone better.
>>
>>30608448
Maybe a war will start and she will die on the battlefield before she gets the chance to choose
>>
>>30609536
Damn reapers coming to our planet again.
>>
>>30609559
Could be that or any number of other things.
Could be an attack by a foreign power from here on equus.
Maybe Celestia tries to talk the Drazken god into letting the colaxian souls go and makes it worse so they attack us in retaliation.
maybe a powerful spell goes wrong and raises the dead across the planet.
>>
>>30608154
"Thanks." You smile; trotting off.
You trot over towards Eagle, who was with a older looking Pegasus, probably her Grandmother.
As you trot over the two of them look at you.
"You must be Rust, right?" Her Grandmother asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30612356
Yes ma'am. I heard your Eagles grandmother. What's your name?
>>
>>30612356
Yes. You must be Eagles grandmother.
>>
>>30612393
>>30612455
"Yes," You nod, "You must be Eagle's Grandmother. What's your name?"
"Cloudburst," She smiles, "I'd like to thank you for looking after my Grandchild. She can be a bit of a hooffull."
"Hey!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30612489
I kept her in line. It's nice to finally meet you. Eagle spoke very highly of you.
>>
>>30612603
"I kept her in line," You tell her, "It's nice to finally meet you. Eagle spoke very highly of you."
"Yeah," Cloudburst says, "If I could've I would've never had her born to that monster of a son."

What do you do?
>>
>>30612685
Agreed. I'm just happy he's gone now. I'm glad I convinced Eagle to speak up about what he's done to her.
>>
>>30613057
"Agreed," You say, "I'm just happy he's gone now. I'm glad I convinced Eagle to speak up about what he's done to her."
"I sometimes wonder what happened to make him like that," Cloudburst admits, "He was such a nice colt growing up, then when he was able to drink it became the only thing he could do."

What do you do?
>>
>>30613246
Maybe he could give an explanation himself, but I doubt he would he be cooperative in talking. Maybe he'll be willing to speak why he did it one day.
>>
>>30613358
"Maybe he could give an explanation himself," You suggest, "But, I doubt he would be cooperative in talking. Maybe he'll be willing to speak why he did it one day."
"Yeah," She says, "One day..."

What do you do?
>>
>>30613435
Don't worry, Eagle now has the privilege of spending as much time you now that he's in prison. I'm sure she's eager to do so. That cake she made was also really good.
>>
>>30613555
"Don't worry," You tell her, "Eagle now has the privilege of spending as much time with you now that he's in prison. I'm sure she's eager to do so. That cake she made was really good!"
Cloudburst just smiles at this.
"How are we suppose to get out of here?" You here Anatolii asks; staring out one of the lobby windows at the large crowd of ponies who were currently trying to look in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30613631
Do you have a plan around this, Star Bright?
>>
>>30613682
"Do you have a plan around this, Star Bright?" You ask.
"Yes," She says, "We have a limo down in the underground garage that's sealed off. It'll take the aliens and everybody that doesn't live here to a hotel, and then you to your own hotel since you already live in one."

What do you do?
>>
>>30613736
I don't suppose some of them can come with me? Cardea would want to stick with me, and Hpa especially needs me to care and guide her..
>>
>>30613555
I don't think we know about the cake.
>>
>>30613736
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>30613845
Ah, you're right. We weren't conscious for that event.
>>
>>30613825
>>30613857
"Sounds like a plan," You say, "I don't suppose some of them can come with me? Cardea, would want to stick with me, and Hpa especially needs me to care and guide her."
"Sure." She says.
You all head down into the underground garage where you all got into the limo and drove out. Nobody attempted to follow the limo except for one news van that was quickly stopped.
After several minutes of driving the limo stops at your hotel, letting you, Cardea, and Hpa out.
You were about to move to your hotel when you hear two doors open. Quiet Vine and Kahurangi coming out.
"Can I stay with you?" Kahurangi quickly asks you; latching onto you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30613982
Yes, just stay on your best behavior.
>>
>>30613982
Alright, you can stick with me for now if you want to. I do have to make sure you keep doing your homework!
Looks we're to have lots of guests staying with us.
>>
>>30613982
Oh and Vine what do you think of Eagle performing a sonic rainboom in our wedding?
>>
>>30614061
>>30614081
>>30614082
"Yeah," You smile, "Just stay on your best behavior, and make sure you keep doing your homework!"
"Thank you!" Kahurangi hugs you.
You and Quiet Vine quickly say goodbye to your parents before trotting inside the hotel.
"Vine, what do you think of Eagle performing a Sonic Rainboom in our wedding?" You ask her.
"Sounds nice." She smiles.
The five of you soon reach your room, which was in the state you remember leaving it.
Cardea decided to get the guest bedroom while Kahurangi and Hpa agreed to share the couch, with you and Quiet Vine shared your bed.
You trot to your bed, and collapse on top of it. Quiet Vine doing the same a few seconds later.

The next few months passed by quickly. Even though the five of you had a lot of money combined you went back to your old job in Canterlot. After a few days of testing Kahurangi was able to get into school at around seventh grade, after getting her age and mental capacity determined to be around that age group, and learning that her species lived longer, but grew quicker. Though a downside of living in Canterlot quickly grew apparent as the media quickly hounded all of you. First trying with you, then Vine, then Cardea, and now have been trying on Kahurangi, but they haven't been having success in that.
You and Vine also quickly tried to find a new house to live in, finding that a lot of houses in Canterlot were extremely expensive. After a few months of looking the two of you found a nice house in Hollow's Shade, where Vine's mother lived.
It was currently July now. You, Vine, Cardea, and Kahurangi having flown to Athopolis, the capital of The Minotaur Kingdom. Hpa was currently being babysitted by Anatolii as he lived in Canterlot nearby.
Why you were there: After a few months of planning, you and Quiet Vine were finally getting married there, along with having a honeymoon.
You were currently standing where you were about to get married.

Cont.
>>
You've invited a small amount of people: Your parents, Vine's mother, who's health was quickly declining, but managed to get there, Eagle and her grandmother, Lanakila and Moana, and even Fedot was able to show up.
Quiet Vine was currently getting ready to come out as the final preparations were getting completed. Everything was ready.
You were slightly nervous at the moment, pulling slightly at the collar around your neck.
"You okay there," Cardea asks; standing next to you in a nice dress, "You look a little nervous."

What do you do?
>>
>>30614218
I guess I am. This is a life changing event that's happening to me. It feels a little unreal.
You sure you're okay standing in the sidelines? We've been on a couple of dates now, and we shouldn't rush into it, but maybe we can have a wedding as well in the future if you want.
>>
>>30614218
What, nervous what are you talking about?!
Sweat a little.
>>
>>30614218
I think so yeah. Let's do this.
>>
We never did ask Hpa if she was going to continue being our assistant.
>>
>>30614334
That could be answered in the epilogue. I do wonder if she'll ever call Cardea or Vine mom. I think we can get used to being called dad with some effort as strange as it is.
>>
As sad as I am we are wrapping up I am glad I might be able to reach a decent sleep schedule again. Last two days I spent most of the start of the session asleep only waking up every hour or so.
>>
>>30614351
I really really don't want her to think of us as dad.
>>
>>30614264
>>30614312
>>30614317
"What nervous, what are you talking about," You ask; sweating a bit, "...I think so, yeah. This is a life changing event that's happening to me. It feels a little unreal."
Cardea leans up and gives you a kiss.
"It'll be okay," She reassures you, "Think of this as a happy event instead of something to be nervous about."
"You sure you're okay standing in the sidelines," You ask her, "We've been on a couple of dates now, and we shouldn't rust into it. Maybe we can have a wedding as well in the future if you want?"
"I'd like that," She smiles; the music starting, "It's starting!"
The doors at the end open up before Quiet Vine comes slowly trotting out, wearing her dress she got from the Victorian planet.
After a minute of this she soon comes up to you, standing across from you. The Minotaur your dad hired to say the marriage rites starting to speak, but neither of you really listen and instead just stare into each other's eyes.
"Quiet Vine," He says; breaking the two of you out of your daze, "Do you take Rust to be your loving husband?"
"I-I... Yes!" She nods.
"And Rust: Do you take Quiet Vine to be your loving wife?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30614359
Same.
>>
>>30614366
I do.
>>
>>30614366
I do!
>>
>>30614366
I do
>>
>>30614366
I do.
>>
>>30614371
>>30614359
We can dissuade her, but it's up to her choice on what she thinks of us.
>>
>>30614398
At the very least we should not consider her a daughter.
>>
>>30614398
Maybe but we don't have to think of her as a daughter. Even if she thinks of us as a father.
>>
>>30614376
>>30614384
>>30614390
>>30614395
"I do!"
"Then I now proclaim you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride."
Before you could Quiet Vine pulls you in and kisses you, earning a lot of cheers from the crowd watching.

Since the wedding was in the morning the three of you go out onto the town to celebrate shortly after. Seeing the many sites and such.
However, at around six: Quiet Vine accidentally drank an entire bottle of really strong Minotaur vodka. Getting extremely drunk and deciding to end the celebration early.
You were outside your hotel room in the city. It was one of the fancy, but cheap hotels in the city.
You were about to open the room when Quiet Vine bumps into you, her dress a bit messy from her drunken walk all the way back.
She latches onto your neck and starts kissing it.
"Settled down there, Vine." Cardea says; trying to pull her off of you, but was unsuccessful as she quickly latches back on.

What do you do?
>>
>>30614482
Let carry her to our room.
>>
>>30614482
Head inside.
>>
>>30614482
Probably wasn't a good idea for her to drink a bottle of minotaur vodka.
>>
>>30614492
>>30614499
You simply pick her up and carry her into the room.
You trot in and place her on the oversized bed in the room. There was another bedroom that Kahurangi was using, but she was in there currently sick for most of the day.
"Hey, Rust," Quiet Vine says; slurring her words slightly, "I *hic* I need to *hic* tell you something... But, you need to *hic* come closer."

What do you do?
>>
>>30614563
Lean down next to her mouth
>>
>>30614563
Lean down.
>>
>>30614575
>>30614614
You roll your eyes a bit in amusement before leaning down next to her mouth.
She opens her mouth to speak, only to suddenly grab your head and bring it so her mouth was touching your ear. Giving it a quick nibble before speaking.
"Rust," She starts, "I'm *hic* in heat, and I *hic* need you to *hic* to *hic* to put your dick in me so *hic* we can have a *hic* a bunch of little foals!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30614622
Can do.
>>
>>30614622
Of course, we've delayed this long enough. Start taking off our clothes.

Is Cardea with us? It was mentioned she was there with us when we returned to our room.
>>
qm abandonment bump
>>
>>30614622
Oh I'm gonna pump you full of my cum.
>>
>>30614649
She's with you.

>>30614643
>>30615357
"Can do," You smile, "We've delayed this long enough. I'm gonna pump you full of my cum."
You take your clothes off and move to take hers off when she suddenly stops you.
"Can we *hic* keep my *hic* dress on," She asks, "It might *hic* be hot~"

What do you do?
>>
>>30615405
Sure thing honey.
Go down on her and see how wet she is.
>>
>>30615405
Sounds like a great idea.

We should make sure we don't rip it.
>>
>>30615410
>>30615434
"Sounds like a great idea." You smile; Cardea settling in next to the two of you on the bed to watch.
You lift up the hem of her dress and look at her sex, making sure not to rip it: Her sex was winking rapidly, her clit peeking in and out several times, the area around her puffy lips wet and matted by her pre, and her smell was almost intoxicating.

What do you do?
>>
>>30615471
Give it a bit of a lick then fuck her.
>>
>>30615471
Tease her a bit and get to fucking. She's all warmed and ready to be breeded.
>>
>>30615500
>>30615514
You tease her a bit by licking her clit a few times before rising up and positioning yourself. She was already all warmed up and ready to breed.
You pull back and then thrust into her, moving in easily. Getting her to moan out loud.
"Yessss," She moans, "Fuck me good~"

What do you do?
>>
>>30615605
Fuck her till we fill her up with our cum.
>>
>>30615605
Follow the doctors orders.
Cum inside of course. That's the whole point.
>>
>>30615637
We should tease her by saying we are going to cum on her face.
>>
>>30615605
Cum inside as many times as possible. We can go for multiple rounds and fill her up and much as possible.
>>
>>30615618
>>30615637
>>30615640
>>30615651
You start fucking her good and hard, shooting her up into pleasure Nirvana.
The two of you soon cum together, though you keep thrusting into her. Going for multiple rounds.
After five rounds of cumming inside of her you stop, smiling down at her. Though, by that point she had passed out halfway through the forth round. Your cum sloshing around a tiny bit inside of her
"That was impressive." Cardea comments; having gone through two orgasms herself.

What do you do?
>>
>>30615708
Thanks. We should go again tomorow. Have to make sure it sticks.
>>
>>30615717
"Thanks," You pant, "We should go again tomorrow. Have to make sure it sticks."
"And then you can do me~" Cardea says; her tail gently stroking your hindquarters.
You go under the covers and hold the two of them close, snuggling up and going to sleep.

The morning soon comes, morning light streaming through the window which wakes you up and Quiet Vine.
She moans a bit and throws her pillow over her head.
"Turn that light off," She groans; before realizing something, "...How did I get here? Why is my dress still on? And, why is your dick in me?"
You never removed yourself from her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30615769
You walked, you said it would be hot if you kept it on and my dick is in because you said you were in heat and wanted some children
>>
>>30615769
You drank an entire bottle of Minotaur vodka and got drunk yesterday. We then went home and went to bed where you told you were in heat and told me to fill you with my foals. You also said you wanted to keep the dress on during it.
I went for about five rounds, but you passed during that time. As a result, we have one mare with a dirty dress with my dick inside her.
>>
>>30615769
Umm well you drank an entire bottle of taur vodka and when we got here you asked me to have sex with you and cum inside.
>>
>>30615790
>>30615823
"You drank an entire bottle of Minotaur vodka and got drunk yesterday," You explain, "We then got a room and went to bed where you told me you were in heat and told me to fill you with my foals. You also said you wanted to keep the dress on during it. I went for five rounds, but you passed out during that time. Result: One mare with a dirty dress with my dick in her."
She takes a moment to process this and get some of her memories back before throwing her pillow over her face again.
"Ugh," She groans, "The first time I get drunk: I miss something important! Getting pregnant!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30615848
Well then you will just have to make sure you are sober for the birth.
>>
>>30615848
I do still need to do go again later today to make it worked.
>>
>>30615848
Well maybe it didn't work. Let's go again and we can say it stuck that time.
>>
>>30615848
Kiss her. You know we can make sure that you really got pregnant by going again, that is if you're up to it.
>>
>>30615853
>>30615877
>>30615878
>>30615909
"Then we just need to make sure you're sober for the birth," You tell her, "I still do need to do it again encase it didn't work."
"Yeah," She says, "It still burns a bit."
She lays still for a moment before latching onto you, pulling herself back a bit before slamming onto you sideways.
You gasp a bit before kissing her, thrusting as well and meeting her halfway with each thrust.

What do you do?
>>
>>30615922
Tease her that we should cum on her face.
>>
>>30615924
This.
Don't do it of course but say we should.
>>
>>30615922
Fuck her as best we can. Save our energy to switch to Cardea as well. She did also request that we fuck her good as well.
How long can we go on at this, I wonder?
>>
>>30615924
>>30615930
>>30615943
"I should cum on your face." You tease her.
"Please don't!"
You continue to fuck her as best as you could.
After a few minutes of this, Quiet Vine suddenly bites down on your neck and screams into it. A powerful orgasm going through her body, you cumming inside of her a little later.
The two of you lay there panting and sweating, staring into each other's eyes. You then feel Cardea's hand snake down you, grabbing your dick and jerking it off.
"Ready for me~" Cardea asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30616023
Yes mam.
>>
Stopping for the night. CYOA should be finished tomorrow.
>>
>>30616023
Always. Start kissing and feeling her up.
>>
Vump
>>
blump
>>
>>30616033
>>30616088
"Always."
Cardea grabs you and flips you onto your back, standing over you.
Her eyes had changed to slits, like a lizards. Looking at you with a lustful hunger.
Before you could do anything she lunges a bit and starts kissing you viciously.

What do you do?
>>
>>30618850
Fight back and kiss back as best as we can.
>>
>>30618884
You fight back and bit by kissing back as much as you could, your tongues wrestling with each other.
You start moving your hooves across her body, her scales felt strangely warm. You soon come to her sex, finding that it was completely drenched with her pre, much more then Vine.
She needed it badly, and she was probably going to get it no matter what.

What do you do?
>>
>>30618927
Is she in heat or something? Her scales are warm, and she's much more aroused than usual this time around.
Tease her sex a bit more. She's going to start no matter what we do.
>>
>>30618947
She seemed to be in some version of heat, as all the evidence pointed to some version of it.
You start teasing her sex a bit more. A few teases later she slams down on your dick, the two of you moaning as you glide easily into her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30619008
Thrust up and bring her down to continue wrestling our tongues.
If she indeed in heat, then it's time to test out if she can bear our children as well.
>>
>>30619008
Keep going.
>>
>>30619035
>>30619071
You keep wrestling with your tongues as you start timing your thrusts upwards with hers.
After a few minutes Cardea screams into your mouth as she cums, followed by you.
Her sex then suddenly seizes up, squeezing your cock tightly and not letting you pull out.
Her eyes return to normal after this, and her scales start going down in temperature as she simply looks around a bit in a daze.
Her sex then gives a sudden jolt, causing her to collapse on top of you and climax shortly causing you to do the same once more. The two of you being locked into a strange cycle of never ending orgasms.

What do you do?
>>
>>30619102
Ask her what's different.
>>
>>30619102
Am I mating with you, Cardea?
>>
>>30619111
>>30619132
"Am I mating with you, Cardea?" You ask before a third one comes.
"Y-Yes," She whimpers; another one hitting her, "I'm sorry, I lost control! All I could think about was you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30619158
Hold her and give her a kiss.
Hey, it's okay. I'm happy I get to do this with you. No matter what happens from this, I'll take responsibility because I love you.
>>
>>30619201
You hold her and give her a kiss.
"It's okay," You reassure her, "I'm happy I get to do this with you. No matter what happens from this: I'll take responsibility because I love you."
Cardea smiles and starts making out with you.
Five minutes later, the orgasms finally end. Cardea weakly lifting herself up from your dick.

What do you do?
>>
>>30619334
Give Cardea a kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>30619334
What? No 'I love you' back?
Say that teasingly of course, since she never said it yet.
>>
>>30619379
>>30619385
"No 'I love you' back?" You ask teasingly.
"To tired." She mumbles; collapsing next to you.
You give Cardea a kiss on the cheek, followed by Quiet Vine. The three of you cuddling with each other.

A year soon passes: Shortly after that the three of you find Quiet Vine's mother, who was in the room next to you at the time, dead. The death was actually natural, instead of the thing slowly killing her. Quiet Vine took it hard, going through a short depression before the funeral came. In her will, it was the stated that the three of you would get all of her earthly possessions, including her house in Hollow's shade. A nice three story house, that would be considered a large house, but many that lived nearby to it saw it as a mansion.
As soon as you got back to Canterlot, Quiet Vine decided that the five of you were moving there after you were swarmed by reporters upon landing.
You didn't object and soon were living in the small, batpony town of Hallow's Shade. You quickly found a job there working at the local power plant, also getting Kahurangi quickly enrolled at the local school.
Nothing happened for almost a year there, it was just nice and quite.
Then, in the middle of the night in July, Cardea went into labor.
You and Quiet Vine were quick to bring her to the local hospital which was more like a clinic, but it was good.
An hour into Cardea's pregnancy, Quiet Vine went into labor in the hospital.
It was now five in the morning and the two of them were still giving birth. As the hours went by you started to get more and more panicked while waiting. Now pacing in the waiting room.
You hear a door open and one of the doctors trot out, a batpony like most of the ponies here.
"Rust," He says; trotting over to you, "I have some news for you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30619573
Good or bad news?
>>
>>30619615
"Good or bad news?" You ask quickly.
"It's good news," He reassures you, "Quiet Vine is still giving birth, but she's getting close to being done. Cardea, however, has given birth to a healthy baby hybrid if you want to come look."

What do you do?
>>
>>30619678
Go check on Cardea and our new baby.
>>
>>30619334
Guess we are gonna have lot's of little ones running aroun>>30619573
Wait did they have two year pregnancies?d.
>>
>>30619694
Heh I didn't notice I did not post that first half already.
>>
>>30619678
Head on in.
>>
>>30619694
Both were only one year.

>>30619691
>>30619720
You quickly follow the doctor to Cardea's room, entering it.
Cardea was currently laying on the bed, looking extremely tired. In her hands was your first foal.
"He's beautiful!" She smiles; looking up at you with teary eyes.
The foal looks at you, simply staring at you.

What does he look like?
>>
>>30619750
Give it a boop.
A very very very soft boop.
>>
>>30619760
Oh yeah. I forgot about the boop for showing affection thing the drazken had going on.
>>
>>30619694
Kiss Cardea. Boop her and our baby.
He wouldn't be our child if he wasn't beautiful.
>>
>>30619779
>He wouldn't be our child if he wasn't beautiful.
What?
>>
>>30619779
>He wouldn't be our child if he wasn't beautiful.
Don't say this.
>>
>>30619760
>>30619775
>>30619779
You trot over and give him a boop, an extremely soft boop. You then boop and kiss Cardea.
He looked a lot like Cardea: Snow white scales, furry hooves instead of claws, and a mane and tail similar to you with a nice red color. Those two being the only things that made him a pony.
He moves his tiny hooves towards you, wanting to be picked up. Which you do after permission from the doctors.
He giggles a bit as you hold him, sticking his little tongue out and trying to boop you back.
"You want to name him?" Cardea asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30619823
>>30619832
Don't know why I thought saying that would be a good idea.
>>
>>30619840
Stress out from the pressure of rhe monumental task of choosing a name.
>>
>>30619869
You start stressing out from the pressure of the monumental task of choosing a name. What if you give him a bad name? What if he get made fun of for it? What if he wants revenge for it?!
"...Do you just want me to choose the name?" Cardea asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30619944
Yes please dear.
>>
>>30619944
That might be best. Sorry I couldn't pick.
>>
>>30619951
>>30619971
"Yes please," You tell her, "Sorry I couldn't pick."
"It's fine," She tells you, "...How about: Valentinianus?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30620031
It's perfect. Give her a kiss.
>>
>>30620051
"It's perfect." You smile; giving her a kiss.
Valentinianus soon gives out a yawn and falls asleep, the doctor then coming back.
"Rust," He tells you, "Quiet Vine just gave birth, but there are a few problems..."

What do you do?
>>
>>30620124
Go pale and hyperventilate.
>>
>>30620124
Rush in.
>>
>>30620140
>>30620141
You feel weak and start hyperventilating.
"Hey, hey, It's okay," He reassures you, "Come on: Let's go see them."
He starts leading you to Quiet Vine, though it was really hard not to rush in.
You soon reach her room and enter. Quiet Vine was fine, in her hooves was a pitifully small baby filly. The filly was laying gravely still, only making small movements and tiny noises.
"She was born smaller then average," The doctor tells you, "Along with a minor case of Immunodeficiency."
You watch as Quiet Vine gently holds the filly close to her and nuzzles it, trying not to cry.
The filly finally lets out a small cry and opens her eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30620203
Go to vine side and hold her close.
>>
>>30620203
Put your hoof on Vines shoulder and tell her we can work with this. Say even undersized she is still beautiful.
>>
>>30620228
>>30620251
You go over to Vine's side and hold her close.
"She's so tiny." Quiet Vine whispers.
"We can work with this," You tell her, "Even undersized: She is still beautiful."
She truly was: A earth pony with a brown coat, and a forest green mane and tail, with brilliant golden eyes.
The filly looks around for a moment before hugging Quiet Vine and looking up at her. Getting her to smile down at her.
"There isn't much we can do about the size," The doctor says, "But, we can do something about the Immunodeficiency: A very basic procedure that has worked many times before."

What do you do?
>>
>>30620279
Do it, please. That's our biggest concern that we have.
>>
>>30620279
That's good.
>>
>>30620279
Yes, please and Vine remember what I told you I was a small kid growing up.
>>
>>30620301
>>30620306
>>30620313
"Do it please," You say quickly, "That's our biggest concern that we have."
"Alright," He says; trotting over to the cupboard in the room and pulling out a small syringe, "It'll just be a shot of something called: Booster. It'll give her immune system a boost for about a month, where she should be somewhat normal."
He puts the medicine in the syringe and trots over. The baby looks terrified for a moment before putting on a brave face.
He then injects the needle in before pulling it out. Gently taking the baby from Quiet Vine.
"Now," He says, "We need to take both the babies for about a month. We're not sure if the hybrid will be completely healthy and we want to monitor this one here. Is that fine?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30620374
If that's whats best for them that's fine.
>>
>>30620374
Let name her first before you take her.
>>
>>30620374
As much as we might dislike being seperated from our newborn children, this is what's best for their health. We can still visit them, right?
>>
>>30620374
We should make sure Vine and Cardea are okay with this.
>>
>>30620389
>>30620392
>>30620406
"As much as we might dislike being separated from out newborn children, if it's whats best for them that's fine. We can still visit them, right?"
"Whenever you like." He smiles.
"Let us name her first before you take her."
"Take your time."
"Do you want to name her?" Quiet Vine asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30620459
[Insert name we said in our dream to dream daughter]
>>
>>30620459
Mayber Golden Branch?
>>
>>30620479
This.
>>
>>30620479
Make sure we mention it was a dream.
Good catch on remembering that happened.
>>
>>30620479
I agree with this.
>>
>>30620479
>>30620495
>>30620503
>>30620524
>>30620537
Name could be wrong. I found where I found it, but it could be wrong. Sorry if it is.

"Dionysia," You say, "I dreamed about it, though the name could be wrong."
"That's a good name." Quiet Vine says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30620570
Can we bring Vine and Cardea into the same room now?
>>
>>30620570
Damaris is the correct name.
>>
>>30620570
Damaris is the name you put down
>>
>>30620602
"Can we bring Vine and Cardea into the same room?" You ask.
"If we can get her here, sure."
The doctor turns and leaves, taking Damaris who simply stares at you as she was taken away.
A few minutes later the doctor returns with Cardea, gently leading her in.
"What's up?" Cardea asks.

What do you do?

>>30620655
>>30620657
Thank you. I have corrected it now.
>>
>>30620683
I just thought we should all be together now. They want to hold onto the babies for a month to make sure they are all ok. I am so happy for all of us.
>>
>>30620683
Vine's newborn daugther had some problems. She's a bit too small and has immunodeficiency, but they can treat the latter if they keep her for a month. They also request they keep our baby to watch his health considering he is a hybrid.
>>
>>30620722
>>30620732
"I just thought we should all be together now," You say, "Vine's newborn daughter had some problems: She's a bit too small and has Immunodeficiency, but they can treat the latter if they keep her for a month. They also request they keep our baby to watch his health considering he's a hybrid."
"That's fine," She says, I'm kinda worried about him after all."

What do you do?
>>
>>30620780
Are our parents here? If so we should invite them in now. If not say you can't wait to give your sister somebody to play with once they grow up a little.
>>
>>30620798
You're parents weren't here at the moment. They wanted to be, but they were currently busy.
Regardless, you smile a bit: Not being able to wait to give your sister somebody to play with.

A month slowly passes, and things have been a little hectic at your house as the three of you started setting up for when the two would be ready to see their home.
A month had finally passed as the three of you go to the clinic to pick up the two. The doctors were surprised that Valentinianus was perfectly healthy, and the three of you were a bit surprised that Damaris had survived the first month and her immune system was mostly functioning.
You were currently holding a quite energetic Valentinianus when you see one of the nurses leading Damaris over, even though she was small she was already walking unlike Valentinianus.
Damaris hobbles over, falling flat on her face a few feet in front of you before crawling the rest of the way on her belly. Looking up at you when she finally latches onto your leg.
"Bawh!" She yells; happy to see you.
"Damaris made a great recovery," The doctor tells the three of you, "She's still small, but she's highly intelligent and strong, though she'll need some medicine for the rest of her life for what's left of her Immunodeficiency."

What do you do?
>>
>>30621102
Thank the doctors for all there help.
>>
>>30621102
Thank them all for the amount of help they given us.
>>
>>30621122
>>30621191
You proceed to thank all the doctors, who give you the medicine for Damaris' condition.
The three of you then leave as one big, happy family.

It's been five years since then, and life has been going well.
You quickly figure out your kid's personalities: Valentinianus was energetic, a bit of a troublemaker, slightly rebellious, and happy most of the time. Damaris was quiet, respectful, shy, and extremely kind.
You were currently relaxing in the backyard of the house. It was the weekend so you got the day off. Quiet Vine had gone to the school after Kahurangi had once again gotten detention for not completing her work. Cardea was inside making lunch.
It was a beautiful day. Your backyard was right on the edge of the Whitetail Woods, which your kids loved to go out and explore in.
Hpa was relaxing next to you, who was now more of an assistant around the house but she still insisted on calling you Dad. You didn't really mind, you've gotten use to it. Your parents were also coming by tomorrow so your sister could see your kids for the first time.
You were about to drift off to sleep when suddenly.
"DAAAAAAAAAAAD!"
You jerk awake, watching as your two kids quickly run from the forest and over to you. They both were terrified. It must've been serious if Valentinianus was scared.
"Monster! Monster!" Damaris screams.
"Big," Valentinianus starts, "Two legs! Furry! Bug thing!"
Valentinianus hated bugs.
"It's coming right this way!" Damaris finishes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30621306
>after Kahurangi had once again gotten detention for not completing her work.
Kek
>>
>>30621306
Tell them to get inside and get ready to fight.
Call out "is that you fedot"
>>
Why did it take 5 years for the kids to meet our sister?
>>
>>30621319
"Get inside!" You tell them; getting up.
They quickly do as they were told and get inside, along with Hpa. Leaving you alone.
"Is that you Fedot?" You call out into the woods.
"...Xyggxxyg gyxz Fedot?" A voice asks.
You quickly recognize that language, and the person talking.

What do you do?
>>
>>30621369
It's the kid that we rescued, now where did we put that translator?
>>
>>30621369
Hm do we still have our translator? We probably should have brought a bunch on the way home.
>>
>>30621358
Yeah that's kind of odd.
>>
>>30621387
>>30621399
It was the kid you rescued what felt like so long ago.
You sadly didn't keep your translator so you were at a bit of the loss on how to communicate.
Suddenly a translator was thrown from the woods and right onto your hooves.

What do you do?
>>
>>30621449
Put it on and say hello.
>>
>>30621449
Say hello and check out who threw us a convenient translator.
>>
>>30621463
>>30621468
You quickly put it on, saying hello.
A few seconds pass before you see a Coexilian walk out of the woods towards you. Stopping a few feet in front of you.
"Hey Rust," He greets you, "Long time no see."

What do you do?
>>
>>30621499
Go up and give him a hug. Ask him when he got here.
>>
I wonder if we will ever see that other kid we rescued again. The one on the war planet.
Probably not. I wonder how she is doing.
>>
>>30621517
I wonder how that planet in general is doing
>>
>>30621509
You trot up to him and give him a hug, which he returns.
"When did you get here?" You ask.
"A few minutes ago," He smiles, "As for how: It's a long story."

The End
>>
And that's the end of Nebula! Thank you for those that stuck around for a long time with this story.
If there are any questions you may ask, and I'll answer them.
>>
>>30621582
How has our journey impacted equestria?
Who did Vine end up with?
If not anatoli who did anatoli end up with?
Who did everybody else end up with?
Is Rainbow Dash dead yet?
Did we ever get to meet princess Celestia?
How are things going on that war torn planet?
Does the drazken god still take the souls of the colaxians?
Why did it take 5 years for our kids to meet their aunt?
How is Moanas weapon creation training going?
What other space missions have been sent out
Did the nobles ever colonise Promethius?
>>
>>30621582
As awkward as it is, did Hpa start calling Cardea or Vine mom around the time she started calling us dad? Did she continue to do so as she did with us?

Did Vineend up with a dragon, or did she die in Equestria's biggest war yet?

Did we succesfully marry Cardea, and when did it happen?
>>
>>30621600
>>30621623
>Vine
Dammit, I think we meant to ask who ended up with Eagle.
>>
>>30621646
Yeah I did.
Funny we both made the same mixup
>>
>>30621582
What happened to Caesar after our trip? What is he doing now?
>>
>>30621582
What happened with the pets? Did some or all of them go with
Cochindalia
What about the drones?
>>
>>30621582
How many events and routes were planed and how many were made up on the spot?
>>
>>30621685
Oh and also what was the fate of Coccinelidae? Did she had a happy ending or what?
>>
>>30621600
>>30621623
>>30621660
>>30621684
>>30621685
>>30621702
>How has our journey impacted Equestria?
The new mushroom power is quickly taking over, and Equestria has established communications with other space nations. Colonizing a few more places.
>Who did Eagle end up with?
She tried a few others, but after many unsuccessful dates she went with Anatolii. They're currently dating in Vanhoover.
>Who did everybody else end up with?
You're not very sure, but Lanakila is dating a Griffin.
>Is Rainbow Dash dead yet?
Yes.
>Did we ever meet Princess Celestia?
Yes. It went well.
>How are things going on that war torn planet?
Better. The Anarchists are gone and the Republicans are now winning.
>Does the Drazken god still take the souls of the Coexilians?
Yes, much to their chagrin.
>Why did it take five years for our kids to meet their grandparents?
Your parents were busy with now being related to a famous explorer.
>How is Moana's weapon creation training going?
Good, he's planning to join the army as an engineer as soon as he can.
>What other space missions have been sent out?
One to colonize the moon, and a few diplomatic missions. They're currently planning to send a new exploration team out.
>Did the nobles ever colonize Prometheus?
No, they were blocked from doing so.
>Did Hpa start calling Cardea or Vine mom?
Yes, it was awkward for a time, but not anymore.
>Did we successfully marry Cardea?
Yes, a month before she gave birth.
>What happened to Caesar after our trip?
He currently lives in the castle with the Princesses as a pseudo-ambassador to the Reapers. He's currently organizing an armed revolt against the Reapers.
>What happened with the pets?
They lived with you for a few weeks before getting moved to a in planning xenozoo. They're living happily.
>What about the drones?
They're going with the newly planned exploration team.
>How many events and routes were planned?
Only a few. Most were made on the spot.
>>
>>30621712
Did we ever meet princess Luna?
>>
>>30621712
Any plans for a new CYOA?
>>
>>30621712
>She tried a few others, but after many unsuccessful dates she went with Anatolii.
I'm honestly kinda surprised Anatolii won by default against all odds when it came to dragons. What went wrong with her dating dragons and several others? What about Spike?
>>
>>30621764
heart wants what the heart wants I suppose.
>>
>>30621735
>>30621743
>>30621764
>Did we ever meet Princess Luna?
Sadly: no, you never gotten the chance.
>What went wrong with her dating dragons?
They weren't interested in her or they were dicks.
>Any plans for a new CYOA
Planning to run one on Monday or Tuesday. Though I have a problem of having two of them so I was hoping to tell you what they were and then vote on it.
>>
>>30621794
Then post em faggot.
In the general I suppose
>>
>>30621794
What are these two quests? Are votinf here or the general?

I'm guessing Sai is with the new exploration team?
>>
>>30621848
In the general. Go there.
>>
>>30621582
What ever happened with Sai and Javaxia? Did they end up fucking?
Is the ai sex program still illegial?
Did they ever discover Fedots true identity?
>>
>>30621794
Favorite and least favorite part of this quest? What choices did we make surprise you the most?
>>
>>30621899
>>30621907
>What happened to Sai and Javaxia?
They're going with the new exploration team, and they did end up having virtual sex.
>Is the A.I. sex program still illegal?
Not anymore.
>Did they discover Fedot's true identity?
No.
>Favorite and Least favorite part of this quest?
Favorite was the battle with the Reapers. Least was the Templar station.
>What choices surprised you the most?
Quiet Vine over Eagle. It seemed like most wanted to go towards Eagle at the time.
>>
>>30621923
Well Vine came onto us a lot more.

I suppose things did get a little bogged down at the station which might have been annoying to qm.
>>
>>30621940
Yeah. I'm more of a person that wants to do things quickly, so some of the slower parts I didn't really like.
>>
>>30621923
>Quiet Vine over Eagle. It seemed like most wanted to go towards Eagle at the time.
Vine did come onto us extremely early in our travels, and it was very hard to say no and make things awkward in chasing Eagle.

I was surprised when players did turn her down in joining the herd.
>>
>>30621970
I wanted her to wait a see what she could find on equus. Same reason I was reluctant with Cardea.
>>
>>30621582
How are anatolis parents doing?
I kind of think we should have left them a bar of gold as compensation and regret not thinking to do it at the time.
>>
>>30622018
Fine, but they're not happy.
At all.
>>
>>30621996
Same here. It was the same reason I personally disliked Anatolii, since it felt like whether Eagle chose to wait to search in equestria or not, she would end up with Anatolii no matter what unlike Rust.

Cardea was trickier situation since she asked to have sex with us despite still having feelings for us. It sure troubled her emotionally from what we saw when we gave her a choice in being in a herd.
>>
>>30622042
Guy you quoted here. I liked anatloi and was hoping she would end up with him but I very much wanted her to shop around first.
>>
>>30621582
How is the kid we rescued from the ship that got infected with the reaper goo going?
>>
>>30622050
That said I would have been happy whoever she ended up with as long as she did not rush into anything.
>>
>>30622031
I know they would have no idea what is going on but how are his grandparents?
>>
>>30621582
Are they teaching equestrian children space stuff in school?
>>
>>30622057
Don't really like Anatolii's character, but I definitely would of liked him more if we found him much more earlier. His character seemed liked it would've gone through much more growth according with his backstory and desire for exploration, but we ran out of time for any of that to happen.
>>
>>30622202
I liked him
Anatolii seems to be the main thing the playerbase disagrees on.
>>
>>30622054
She's doing good.

>>30622149
They started to, yes.
>>
>>30622229
Well there sure as hell is not anybody rushing to defend the ling stuff.
>>
>>30622289
It's funny. As much as I hated that twist here I think it might be cool if it happens in conquest. I would be neutral on it in skies.
>>
>>30621582
Did the native bacteria/unicorn horn hybrid cells take over that ocean?
>>
>>30622320
Here's a timeline:
100 years: Hybrid cells take over.
115 years: Hybrid cells split into different versions.
200 years: First equestrian checks on it. Nothing changed.
500 years: Cells become multi-celled organisms
600 years: First creature. A fish with magical characteristics.
800 years: Ocean teeming with magic based life.
1200 years: First land creature, similar to unicorn but carnivorous.
1800 years: Next Equestrian visits. Land filled with life.
2200 years: One species rises above all, Netroexis, a flying magic creature similar to pony.
2500: Netroexis develops basic tools and fire.
3700: First civilization found.
4000: Contact with Equestrians.
>>
>>30622356
Neat.
>>
>>30622289
It's safe to say the ling and Anatolii did some disruption for the quest. The ling stuff is definitely something no one will defend, but it looks we're moving on from all that.
>>
>>30622369
It was disruptive but some players liked it. Nobody liked the ling thing.
>>
>>30622289
One person defended the ling thing but he was somebody who doesn't play and just got attached to one silly thing I said.
>>
>>30621923
What have Coccinellidae and Lanakila been doing after our exploration?

Does Kahurangi ever improve her homework performance? What does she plan to study in? Does she also begin considering us as our parents and starts calling us mom and dad?
>>
question bump
>>
>>30621923
What happened with the arrangement of Hpa watching us? Do we start treating her as our daughter like she requested us to start doing, or do we stop doing so? Will our children treat her as a sibling?
>>
>>30621582
How will our parents react when they notice we have no problem swearing around children?
>>
>>30621582
Did we ever work on a car with Eagle like we said we were gonna do right back when we first met her?
>>
>>30623149
Coccinellidae hasn't been seen since you've returned so you don't know. Lanakila has managed to find a job and moved to the Griffin Kingdom with Moana.

>>30624044
You stopped the arrangement. She doesn't really care if you see her as a daughter, but she still calls you Dad. Your children basically treat her as a older sister.

>>30624607
Your mom will have a few problems with it. Your dad won't.

>>30624653
Yes.
>>
>>30624929
Why is Hpa so insistent in treating the us and the others as her parents? Any notable planets, we forgot to mention, that were influenced by our exploration?

Also
>>30623149
>Does Kahurangi ever improve her homework performance? What does she plan to study in? Does she also begin considering us as our parents and starts calling us mom and dad?
>>
>>30625370
Because she can. And you didn't forget any notable planets.

Kahurangi hasn't really done that. She's planning on going into astronomy. She doesn't consider you parents, but she does love you.
>>
>>30625932
How about
>>30622061
>>
>>30621582
Was the story of Kahurangis life on her home planet ever told to the public? What about Moanas and lanakillas life on the ship?
>>
>>30621582
Did they ever find Twilight again?
Did anything happen with the elements of harmony when Rainbow Dash died to indicate she was also dead?
>>
>>30627371
His grandparents don't know.

>>30627440
Yes they were told. Equestria started a program to try and repopulate them with Kahurangi, and Moana, along with Lanakila and a Griffin. In a thousand years both will be successful in repopulation.

>>30627567
When Rainbow Dash died the Tree of Harmony died with her, though nothing came of it. They find Twilight in two thousand years leading a small tribe that managed to upload her brain into a computer. I was going to make a plot on finding Twilight like how I just described, but I didn't do it for some reason.
>>
>>30627637
So twilight was in space?
>>
>>30621582
What happened with the shopkeeper in the electronics store and her father in the jail.
>>
>>30627897
Yep.

>>30627902
They're fine.
>>
>>30621582
Was there an increase in the production of space films during our journey?
After our journey?
>>
>>30627902
We should have gone to see her on the way back. It was thanks to her we could even operate in space.
>>
>>30628010
Yes, but they became more careful about what type of alien to use.
>>
bump in case anyone else has anymore questions.
>>
>>30629596
Thread posts: 476
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.