[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 727.png (83KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
727.png
83KB, 467x600px
How do we fix /ourguy/?
>>
He's already fine, just write him like you do in Gauntlet of Fire.
>>
>>30584364
replace his VA with DWK.
>>
File: dwk3.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dwk3.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>30584433
I would pay money to see this
>>
>>30584364
Get him laid with ember.
>>
>>30584364
He's mostly fine as is the writers just need to stop using him as a punching bag is all.
>>
He's best when he's good as a sidekick and overly sarcastic, but still quick to give in to praise. He's wrost when they hit him with the idotic stick to force him to fit into a plot that doesn't match him.

In early S1, he clearly started as a "boy's perspective," pretending to hate girly things just to seem manly. But as time went on, that peanut gallery commentary became more sarcastic, with side-eyeing at the camera and such, and he was fine with doing girly things.

But now I feel like when Glimmer's not sperging out, she kind of plays the straight-man role he had now, as she's not as much of a hyper-friendship toon as the mane 6 are, and is a bit more blunt and down-to-earth.

Spike sometimes feels like the responsible roommate now. You always see him in the background doing dishes or something, and he's just a voice of reason when he's not being an idiot again. They just need to stop making him become suddenly stupid at times, let him keep giving real-talk oneliners to ponies (including Glimmer when she's sperging), and while I'm cool with a degree of Spike abuse, it's probably time to de-bitchify him just a tinge, probably by letting him hang around dragons a bit more. Also, it's fine for him to keed admiring Rarity, but he needs to officially get over her as a relationship option. It's gotten old, we know it's never going anywhere, it's not funny or cute anymore.
>>
>>30584518
Pretty much all of this. Honestly, just write him like a character and not a walking gag.
>>
>>30584364
Take him to vet.
>>
>>30584364
Step 1 - Remove Haber
Step 2 - End Sparity
Step 3 - Slowly build up his relationship with Ember, fluttercord style
Step 4 - Reveal his backstory on how his egg was given to Celestia and how he was rised by Twilight

Profit. He is not not a cuck beta and actually a compelling character.
>>
>>30584364
Replace him with Nyx
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.