[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CurseQuest CYOA#12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 20

File: Titlecard 13.png (209KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard 13.png
209KB, 1200x1000px
Welcome back to Curse Quest! If you have no idea what is going on, you can catch up or read other quests here:
https://www.anonpone.com/curse/

So what is this? This is a quest about a young stallion and his friends journeying across the wide land of Neighxico, and hoping to find the five magical relics that can hopefully undo the curse. Along the way, we've met historian mares, skeletal archmages, shadowy beasts, expert chef changelings, small plant-like dryad ponies, and all number of other things. The only question is what we will find next!

Where we last left off, we were exploring a mountain with our young pegasus guide, Jubilee, and Laccolith had just fallen into a river, so we had stopped for warm up cuddles. Meanwhile, Dorchadas was somewhere on an airship, enjoying his own adventures.

>Scarves and socks, and even a couple of horse blankets, were passed around with the intention of helping fight against the cold weather present at higher altitudes.
>Lithy practically drooled over them, as Basil smirked at her. Cap put on a scarf with some confusion, while Archie decided on a nice blanket.
>"So, how much further do you think it is? It feels like we've been on this mountain forever?" Bottle Cap asked politely.
>"Well, it can't be too much further, but I've never been all the way to the top." Jubilee admitted. "There's some difficult terrain ahead, and- Well, you'll see."
>Looking up the trail, there were more and more rocks, and the rush of water still quite loud nearby.

Who would you like to be today?
-Clueless Cap?
-Lewd Lithy?
-Distant Dorchie?
-Amiable Archie?
-Buggy Basil?
>>
File: BottleCap366.png (408KB, 1241x1500px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap366.png
408KB, 1241x1500px
>>30576536
>>
>>30576536
Clueless Cap.
>>
>>30576536
The real mc, basil
>>
>>30576536
Whoever you like the scarf picture for best. You did make them, right?
>>
>>30576536
Lewd Lithy
>>
>>30576536
>>30576540
Sorry, lost my composure. Lithy would be nice.
>>
What was happening? It's been a while.
>>
>>30576691
We had all just gotten matching scarves.
>>
File: BottleCap367.png (346KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap367.png
346KB, 1200x1000px
>>30576545
>>30576547
>>30576553
>>30576554
>>30576659
>>30576753

>You are Laccolith!
>Currently drying off after having just fallen in a river, and now pulling on a scarf and some socks.
>They were shockingly comfy! It had been so long since you'd had any travel socks!
>You stare up the imposing mountain, trying to remember just what you were doing here.
>Your eyes caught Archie's choice in socks, which appeared to be a dark pair of fuzzy leg warmers.
"Uh- Leg warmers Archie?"
>"Yes! They are much like the tribal furs of old, and decidedly the most comfy option."
>"T-Those were supposed to be mine." Jubilee whispered, pouting.

>>30576691
>Ah, now you remember.
>There wasn't a relic at the top, but you were seeking out a crashed airship so you could could salvage it.
>Which would allow you to get to the floating cloud city where the actual relic would be!
>It sounded simple enough, but it really was a fair bit of a hassle.
>You stood up, admiring your besocked friends.
"So, time to go- Everyone ready?"
>There were a couple of nods, before you and the rest picked up the stuff and got moving again.
>However, it wasn't long before you came to a split in the road.
>Jubilee checked the map, and looked back to you.
>"So, one direction has a series of bridges, and a nice scenic route that takes us along beside a beautiful waterfall-"
>"And the other fork takes us up a much shorter route, but it may require some cliff climbing. We'll get there much sooner, but- I dunno, it might be a bit tougher for our non-fliers." She sad, pointing her wings at you, Archie, and Cap.
>>
>>30576837
Yes did I hear scenic nature stuff?
>>
>>30576837
>>>
Nah, we'll be fiiiinnnne.
>>
>>30576837
Flex our muscles. We're fucking ripped.
>>
>>30576837
Archie has the magic to fly if he wants and if he gets hurt it's as simple as eating some nearby grass (psychically) to heal. Cap fears nothing. We yearn for adventure.

Up the cliffs.
>>
>>30576904
Worse comes to worse Cap can do that too. Plus you just know the scenic route is too good to be true, it's probably just full of monsters. We're making the right decision here.
>>
File: BottleCap 368.png (360KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap 368.png
360KB, 1000x800px
>>30576845
>>30576859
>>30576873
>>30576904
>>30576915

>You stand up on your hind legs, flexing your adventure mare bod for emphasis.
"Please. You act like I've never scaled a cliff or two before. I can handle anything this mountain can throw at me."
>You nod at your other two ground bound companions.
"Archie is near indestructable, and I'm sure he probably has the magical prowess to know how to levitate. And as for Cap- Well..."
>You pat your Coltfriend on the rump.
"Cap may look humble, but he's fearless."
>"H-Humble? Lithy, I-I can look tough too, right?-"
"Yes, and much tougher than he looks."
>You stop to give him an eskimo kiss, waggling your noses together.
"So as you can see, Miss Jubilee, we're taking the hard way. I'm sure we can take the scenic route on the way back. Or- Knowing our luck, It'd be more likely for it to be full of monsters and untold dangers."
>You stomp your hoof for emphasis, ready to go.
>"Oh. Okay then. Up the cliffs we go, I guess." She turns and begins heading down the trail.

>After roughly ten minutes of walking over uneven stones, and small flows of water and logs, you finally arrive.
>The trail appears to end, and you and the group look upwards, a tall collection of rocks before you, absolutely imposing.
>"Wow." You hear your friends collectively say, admiring the slope of stone.
>You noticed some strange white dots, very far up, but for the moment you can't identify them. They appear to just be strange painted parts of the rock face.
"Okay. Well, see you at the top!"
>You brag, clambering up onto the rocks, slowly climbing as only a sure footed adventure horse could.

>About half the way up, you notice one of the white specks move about, and your mind clicks into place what they must be.
>There was a group of goats up there!
>W-Were they going to be friendly? Or aggresive? Should you try and climb around the rock face and try to get around them?
>>
>>30577082
Goats are friends
>>
>>30577082
Say hi to the goats, we speak goat right? Archie maybe?

Well let's ask our guide, she probably knows something about them at least.
>>
>>30577082
Goats only speak goat, but fortunately a WORLDLY AND SCHOLARLY MARE such as ourselves learned their language long ago to translate ancient goat runes in the tomb of Vomac the horned. Or whatever.

Greet them in their native tongue.
>>
>>30577106
Good point, just don't try any slang, we don't want to be THAT mare.
>>
File: BottleCap369.png (227KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap369.png
227KB, 1000x800px
>>30577088
>>30577101
>>30577106
>>30577124

>You wait for your friends to catch up with you, to discuss the next plan of action.
>You notice Jubilee hovering alongside you, looking up nervously at the goats.
"So, are these local goats any different than normal goats?"
>"What do you mean?"
"Well, in my experience, goats are friends."
>"Oh, uh. These ones are a bit strange. Although I haven't spent much time around them. I- I don't really speak goat either, so it's not like I can ask them."
"Oh, well I guess it's up to me to introduce you to them! And the rest of us of course."
>You chuckle, beginning to climb up again.
>You just hoped you could make a good first impression.
>"Wait, you speak goat? Where the heck did you learn that?"
"Oh, uh- You know, adventurers have their ways. I studied up on it quite a while back when I was exploring the legendary sacred shrine of Cho-daah-rik the Four horned. Goats have quite an interesting culture you know."
>"Studied up on? Is that really enough to be able to communicate with them? Weren't you just reading ancient texts or something?"
"Well, that and talking with the goat monks that lived there."
>Jubilee shrugged, "Neat. I'd like to hear more some time, but we should probably keep going."

>You continue ascending the cliffs, double checking that your friends were still keeping pace.
>Basil gives you a quick wave, as she hovers near the rockface.
>Cap is quite nearby, and he's looking up ahead of you, at the goats.
"H-Hey Lithy, is it just my imagination or are some of these goats not moving at all? They look a bit more- Permanent."
>You look back, and tilt your head as you climb, trying to see what he sees.
>Suddenly, as you reach the top of one of the rocks, you come face to face with one-
>H-He's a statue?
>You hear a light clatter, and look up to see a goat, bleating at you.
>"Stay away from this mountain- Lest you wish to share this same fate."
>>
>>30577229
But we need to get up there in order to commandeer an airship. What a pickle.
What's up there, goat friend?
>>
>>30577229
What are we dealing with here? Basilisk? Cockatrice? Beholder? Gorgon (Medusa or otherwise)? Tell me, oh great horned one, for I know my ancient monsters. And someone fetch Archie to see if he knows any reverse personification spells.

I CAN HANDLE THIS! I'M AN ADVENTURER!
>>
>>30577229
Resist the urge to dress up the stoned goat in socks and a hat. Ask the unpetrified goat what's going on and offer help.

Also, if you hear any clucking, don't look in that direction. In fact, tell everyone that, especially Cap.

I think we have some antidote in our inventory, but I can't remember if it's magical enough to cure this kind of thing
>>
>>30577321
>especially cap
This
>>
File: BottleCap370.png (265KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap370.png
265KB, 1000x800px
>>30577233
>>30577248

"But we need to get up there. There's an airship up there somewhere, and we need to borrow it. It is absolutely vital!"
>You bleat back, earning a look of surprise from the goat.
>"You speak the tongue of Baa, at last! a traveler I can actually warn! You must turn back, there is a terrible danger atop this mountain!"
>You look at the petrified goat statue, realizing that there's only so many things that could cause such a fate.
"Alright, well which is it? A-"
>You pause.
>The words you were looking for didn't exist in the goat language.
"Uh- giant snake reptile thing? Half chicken half snake? Floating eyeball thing? Woman with snakes for hair-"
>You privately wonder what cruel god made all the things that could turn you into stone into snakes and snake accesories.
>The goat nodded.
>"It is indeed. Probably one of those. I- I haven't seen it, for obvious reasons. All those that have are one with the mountain now."
>The goat bleats back.
"Well, how long has this been happening?"
>"A mere month. My kin and kids have all fled, only the most foolhardy of goats stay now." The goat jumps down behind you. "Speaking of, I think I'm going to go myself. Some of the finest grass and views in Neighxico right here, but I must abandon it all."

>The goat bids you farewell, hopping down the mountain side swiftly.
>"What the heck was all that about?"
>Your friends ask you, now crowded around you in a circle.
>You bleat back at them, before remembering how language works and trying again.
"There's some creature on this mountain that turns it's prey to stone. Likely a Cockatrice or Basilisk or what have you."
>Cap taps on the poor solidified goat, a worried expression on his face.
>"So- What do we do? Keep going? Give up? I'd prefer not to be stone."
"Just- If you hear any growling or clucking, don't look at it directly. Or at all. especially you, Cap."
>"Okay. Lithy, do you think this is too risky? Should we call it off?" Archie asks, with concern.
>>
>>30577392
How else are we going to salvage the airship?
>>
>>30577392
No, but we have another task to do first now. Archie, can you depetrify these goats with magic?
>>
>>30577392
Well, if we have some mirrors, or shiny objects we can navigate the rest of the mountain by using those, that works in books anyways.

>>30577402
This too.
>>
File: BottleCap371.png (214KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap371.png
214KB, 1000x800px
>>30577401
>>30577402
>>30577426

"Well, we do have to salvage that airship, one way or another. But first- Archie, do you have a way to restore these poor goats to normal?"
>"I do!" He beams, before lighting up his horn and saving the day.
>The goat lights up, lifting off the ground slightly as red magics swirl around it.
>There's a bright flash, and then-
>Nothing, the goat is still stone. Archie pants, looking tired.
>"Clarification: I thought I did!" He continues smiling all the same. "That's okay, it just means we must slay the beast and break the curse!"
"W-Wait, can we even do that? Do we have time? Can you even fight it? How are you supposed to do that without looking at whatever it is that's up there? I-If you get hit by the petrifying gaze-"
>"We could use a mirror." Cap announces, bringing the old familiar one you had taken from Archie's temple out of his bag.
>"Where were you keeping that? And why?" Jubilee protests in confusion.
"That's perfect Cap!"

>"So, we're going up there for sure, right?" Basil asks, seeking clarification.
"Uh- I guess so. Come on, let's keep that adventurous spirit flowing! We need to get up there!"
>"Roger that! Let's go!" Cap exclaims, heading for the top at a surprising pace as all of you begin moving again, looking to catch up.

>The climb is still arduous, challenging, formidable, grueling, and painful. But after another short while, stopping to say hello to some more of the goats on the way, you finally make it to what you would call the top.
>And a beautiful alpine meadow stretches out before you, full of grass, small flowers, a few bushes, and even a tiny lake!
>You look about, looking to catch a safe place to take a break, when you see it.
"Well, that's a curious thing to be on top of a mountain."
>Before you are some strange columns.
>You feel a tinge of adventurers spirit telling you that you MUST investigate.
>>
>>30577483
Well, yea we gotta investigate. Let's let Archie have the mirror, he's the one who can launch magic if needed.
>>
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Pausing for tonight.
Feel free to leave any comments, criticisms, or critiques.

Considering how long it has been, I imagine people must have some words.

Furthermore, I must address the elephant in the room. Yes, it has been 10 months since the last thread. And if I just stopped right here and now, dying again, I would clearly break some hearts. But- I've had issues in the past, some of which were due to a busy schedule more than anything. So I must confess. Long sessions like the one I just did aren't going to work for me as much as I wish they would. So from now on, barring rare circumstances, I'm going to be running this quest under the Alchemy standard. That means generally only one or two posts every day, time permitting, so that I still produce some content but don't die under a heavy load, nor do I disappear into the aether like I did before. I hope this is okay with everyone.
This has been fun and I didn't hate myself! It's good to be back.
>>
>>30577483
GREEK COLUMNS! That eliminates the cockatrice and beholder. Not Greek enough. Investigate with mirror. Cautiously.

>>30577519
Don't worry. It's only been like ten days. Canada exists on a separate timescale from the rest of the world.
>>
>>30577519
Really happy to have you back, and the Alchemy standard is fine for me, I'm glad you found a way to make this work for you and have fun with it again. You even smell good too!
>>
File: AESTHETIC.png (475KB, 968x646px) Image search: [Google]
AESTHETIC.png
475KB, 968x646px
>>
[[[bump]]]
>>
>>30578476
Pure.
>>
Feels good to bump again.
>>
>>30581386
>>
>>30577483
Investigate the ruins.
>>
No Lissing today
>>
>>30583414
Missing A Lissing Bump
>>
Bemp
>>
>>30584823
>>
>>30585204
>>
>>30586075
>>
Investigate the Basil.
>>
>>30577483
Check out that pond, you can never be too sure of ponds. See if it makes a nice reflective surface at least.
>>
File: BottleCap372.png (662KB, 1750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap372.png
662KB, 1750x1000px
>>30577515
>>30577523
>>30582440
>>30588907
>>30589884

>Still be Laccolith.
>You take the time to investigate the Basil.
>She looks slightly tired from the climb, but determined and ready for adventure, just like you!
>also, she smells nice. Like a sweet spice you can't place but you know you love.
>You poke and prod her a bit.
>"Lithy, what are you doing?"
"Just... Checking up on you. Seeing how you're doing?"
>"Couldn't you just ask?"
>You shrug. She doesn't seem to mind the attention anyway.
>You set yourself to work figuring out what you're doing.
"Archie, can you take the mirror? You're the most qualified for fighting any Basilisks or Gorgons."
>"Couldn't it also be a cockatrice, or something else?"
"Of course not. Look at these columns, they're clearly of Romaneian origin or early, possibly even Athenian or ancient Pegasotamia. It's a well known fact in the historian's community that these type of columns draw only Basilisks and gorgons, silly."
>"That old? Well how did they get here?" Cap asks.
"That- Is precisely what I want to find out!"
>You begin strolling over towards the columns, searching for answers.
>You stop at the lake too. It has a nice reflective surface, but it's not very deep. Pretty cold though.

>The columns however, betray none of their secrets. Without proper reasearch, you can't be sure exactly how old they are. They certainly look out of place for what you know of this region though.
>You walk around a bit, looking at them from all angles, when something even more exciting catches your eye.
>A giant stone archway, or more like a temple with a broken idol on top, with the back wall knocked out, greets you. It looks to have been dug straight through the mountain. And on the other side-
>You think you see some sort of modern looking canvas and metallic parts. Could it be the missing airship parts?
>How will you approach this? Is it safe to just go running straight in there?
>>
>>30590305
Hmmm, it probably would be wise to let Archie take the lead here, as not fun as that is, it's what a smart adventurer would do.

Let's group together like a cool little adventuring party, weapons out and everything. This is serious business time.

Also, let's ask him if he recognizes those letters up there, hopefully they aren't protective runes or some silly magical trap.
>>
>>30590358
This
>>
>>30590358
It's pretty useful to have a living Rosetta stone.
>>
>>30577519
One thing I'd say is that, given the hours you run, it'd be nice if you can let us know when you are pausing for the night, so nerds like me don't stay up waiting for updates. Maybe just for a little while until we get used to the new pace.
>>
>>30590305
Enter it like the historian we are.
>>
Baa
>>
>>30592464
Baaaah
>>
>>30593404
>>
>>30594077
>>30594077
Bnbbbaaaaa
>>
>>30595353
Bahh beeh baa?
>>
[sad goat bleats]
>>
File: 1501046056805.jpg (36KB, 430x419px) Image search: [Google]
1501046056805.jpg
36KB, 430x419px
>>30596689
>>
>>30596701
Adorable.
>>
File: 1501048653727.jpg (41KB, 546x604px) Image search: [Google]
1501048653727.jpg
41KB, 546x604px
>>30590305
Guy, guys, guys. This goat was reaching out for a hoof shake. What if we're expecting something that turns us to stone by looking at us, when really it's by touch?
>>
File: LithyMountainWoo.png (132KB, 564x538px) Image search: [Google]
LithyMountainWoo.png
132KB, 564x538px
>>30596701
The girl sure has lungs on her.
>>
File: Call of Lithy.png (330KB, 770x701px) Image search: [Google]
Call of Lithy.png
330KB, 770x701px
>>30596969
>>
>>30597058
Bump life ain't easy
>>
>>30597465
>>
>>30598908
>>
>>30596914
uh oh
>>
Whatever floats your goat bump.
>>
File: unknown (3).png (86KB, 582x585px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (3).png
86KB, 582x585px
>>
>>30601978
Yes
>>
>>30601974
>>
File: BottleCap373.png (690KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap373.png
690KB, 1500x1000px
>>30590358
>>30590863
>>30591804

>Lithy stands still for a second or two, admiring the stone structure.
>She hears hoofsteps as her friends approach, presumably wondering what has her so in awe.
>"Lithy, what's up- Whoa. Temple- Thing." Cap says simply.
"What does it say Archie?"
>"You don't know? It's older than me, but I think it speaks the name of an ancient minor deity, Thuluvaakaquazl, some pony with the head of a griffon, judging by the ruined statue that sat on the archway. This was his mountain and place of worship, probably."
>"Wow. Now that is something new. I can't believe I never found this!" Jubilee remarks, beginning to walk forwards. "And- That's the airship! It's gotta be! It's all mine!" She cheers, beginning to run forwards.
>"Hey, wait, Jubilee! It might be dangerous! What about the stoning monster?" Basil calls after her, sticking a hoof out to stop her.
>"Oh please, I'm sure those old goats just put them their to scare travelers or something." She replied, rolling her eyes, still moving into the temple at a brisk pace.
"They most certainly did not! I've seen statues, they don't get carved on precarious mountain sides like that! A-Archie, stop her."
>"Of course." The Archmage canters forth, catching up with Jubilee and blocking her path, keeping his mirror at the ready. "It's not safe, little one. Please don't be reckle-"

>"Little!? I'm not little! Sweet Celestia, why does everyone treat me like a child! The airship mechanics don't want me going up here, so they hire you as guardians, and I get to tag along! And then this airship salvage is coming back down with me! that was the deal! Well guess what! HERE IT IS. Deal is over!" She bursts out, stomping her hoof.

"Wh-What? Where did that come from?"
>She pushes Archie aside, stomping towards the wreck.
>"Hey, wait a second!" Cap calls out.
>"Not a chance!" Jubilee growls back.
>She's heading right for the airship. And towards some danger unbeknownst to her.
>What will you do?
>>
>>30590954

I'm very sorry Anon, but with life the way it is at this current moment, a single post per day is all I have time for right now. That might change tomorrow though.

Not tonight though. This is a drag, I know, but It's all there is.
>>
>>30602752
Silly pony. Yell out. Try to convince her to stop. No sense in us getting turned to stone too. Worst case scenario she gets turned to stone and has to wait for us to slay the beast, same as the goats.
>>
>>30602752
Gosh darn it, Jubilee. They don't just make goat statues, and Archie's like a bajillion years old, everypony is little to him.
>>
>>30602752
watch out for the hiss hiss in the upper left
>>
>>30602881

The Hiss Hiss was in the top right last post too.
>>
>>30602881
Good eye
>>
File: images(7).jpg (5KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
5KB, 245x170px
>>30602752
Momma basillicks ain't gonna like you messing with her eggs little one. Heh, eh, Basil.

Let's make sure Jubie don't get ate, but she's pretty much asking to get petryfied at this point.
>>
>>30605330
This was a boring, unoriginal bump and I would like to formally apologize for making this mistake bump.
>>
10!
>>
>>30602752
>>30602881
>>30602889
Guys, guys, guys. What if there is more than one? W-what if we're surrounded by hiss hisses?

I'm scared.
>>
>>30607818
What if we are surrounded by one hiss hiss? A really long hiss hiss?
>>
File: 1468465241976.jpg (106KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1468465241976.jpg
106KB, 800x804px
Ayyyy look what I found

>>30607969
What if whole mountain is hiss hiss?!
>>
File: Curse Colors.jpg (20KB, 464x149px) Image search: [Google]
Curse Colors.jpg
20KB, 464x149px
>>30607991
iirc this goes with that too...somehow.
>>
Aggressive Bumping
>>
>>30608861
>>
You know what I like about this thread? No arguments about stupid shit.
>>
>>30609379
>>
>>30609938
Hiss hiss hiss. Hisss ssssss hissss hiiisss? Hisss hisss hisss.
>>
>>30611647
Baa?
>>
>>30611647
Chitter.

>>30611679
Chitter chitter buzz buzz.
>>
9!
>>
>>30611878
Baa? Neigh neigh nnNnneigh! Whinny knicker [tail shwish swish].
>>
>>30613935
Tweet tweet tweet?
>>
>>>>30613973
Hiss sss hiss sss sss hiss hisssss sss hisss ss, his hiiiss hisss? H’ss hiss sss hiss S hhisssiss hss ss hiiss ss hss Hiss Hiisss, sss H'ss hiis hississss ss hisissss hisss hisss ss Hs-Hisisi, sss S hiss hsss [Rattle Rattle Rattle] hisississ hisss. S ss hissess hs Hississ hississ hss S’s sss hss hssss hs hss hissss HS Hssiss Hisses!
>>
>>30614911
[Stoned noises]
>>
>>30611878
>>
>>30613409
>>
File: bedbug.png (135KB, 957x780px) Image search: [Google]
bedbug.png
135KB, 957x780px
bed bug bump
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.