[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they manage to make the animation for the movie look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Mane 6 Mlp movie.jpg (138KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Mane 6 Mlp movie.jpg
138KB, 1200x675px
How did they manage to make the animation for the movie look worse then the actual TV show?

Also I know missed the shitstorm once the trailer was first released but what was /mlp/'s general reaction to it?
>>
>>30573381
>My opinion is fact
>>
>>30573381
After seven fucking painstaking years of watching this show, I can safely tell you that this animation style is a breath of fresh air and that your opinion is that of a retarded newfag who needs to go back.
>>
>>30573395
They look like shit. Like less mature of some sorts.
>>
>>30573466
>They look like shit
Yeah right. That's why they have special someponies and you don't
>>
>>30573381
The ponies look so chubby and cute, and their movements are more fluid. Both styles are nice. Though I should point out that a symptom of autism is not accepting change.
>>
>>30573381
the backgrounds are shit but characters animation worse than the show is something I just can't understand
I see improvement only in that regard

The plot seems simple, reeeaaaally simple, like a stretched season finale
>>
File: g1pics.jpg (130KB, 1088x296px) Image search: [Google]
g1pics.jpg
130KB, 1088x296px
Comparing the show style to the movie style is the same as comparing Transformers to the Transformers Movie

The Movie was better, even if you don't like it
>>
>>30573491
The backgrounds look okay on still. But what does look horrible is the zeppelin, that was propably ment to look the same as backgrounds.

The villain escalates atleast 3 times. Mini-boss, boss, secret boss.
>>
>>30573471
O-only Fluttershy...
>>
>>30573381
It's better with the shading in the German trailer. Animations were great to me regardless.
>>
File: IMG_6922.jpg (73KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6922.jpg
73KB, 800x449px
>>30573381
>>
>>30573381
is this the thread where every faggot is an expert of the movie and can tell and review exactly as fact,every single detail from it based only from a 2 minutes trailer instead of the 77 minute experience?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.