[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Got So Far Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock115.jpg (48KB, 860x645px) Image search: [Google]
clock115.jpg
48KB, 860x645px
>The milestones passing left and right,
>They mark your flight through time...
>So just relax, enjoy the flight.
>Time travel's not a crime.

Pleaes post sheets for the 115th session of TimeQuest
>>
>>30569465
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: Honey Does It Herself.gif (770KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Honey Does It Herself.gif
770KB, 500x281px
>>30569465
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>30569465
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
Lukewarm whistles to the 4th wall as mops the Coltco floor
>>
File: 1498361543037.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498361543037.png
51KB, 512x512px
>>30569465
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>Everyone at full health
>previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30520789/

Last time on TimeQuest,
Reveling in the victory over the mutant guard and securing G-777 for themselves, the time traveling heroes took time to mend their wounds before their rest was abruptly ended by the voice of the Master, Eo-Naxx Claw. Evidently, the genius griffon had left failsafes in the wake of his demise meant to eliminate the enemies of the Order of Eon that slew him, and with the threat of a totally locked down Dome and a bomb ready to go off at any moment should they refuse his demands. Honey, Luke, and Nero descended the elevators to Level 4 to meet his threat, while Southern accompanied Plasm in gathering food to pass out to survivors to keep a panic from breaking out.

Meanwhile, Onyxia began looking further and further into the history of Steel in the ORder of Eon, learning of his true name and the role he used to serve as one of its three Cardnials....

>>30569517
Screech and Boo listen to your rant and, by its end, Screech rubs at his neck, "I... I don't know about that, man. I mean, yeah, we don't see a lot of action but, we're also not dying any soon either. It's not great but, it's not bad either, right?"
Boo rubs his chin, "So, what we need to do is get ourselves out there more is what you're saying? Maybe knock a few heads and, maybe, we'll start getting taken seriously?"
"Why would we WANT to be taken seriously by guys trying to kill us?!"

As you throw back your drawstring bag to them, they take a look at the inside, before Twilight grunts and makes them close it. "They won't have to, Luke. You'll come back. I'm sure of it."
>>
>>30569612
>>30569470
Twilight looks hesitant, guiltily looking around at the vast supply of others around you all, but slowly nods her head. "Right. I understand. I'll wait for your word on the radio. Good luck down there Nero. Something tells me you won't exactly need it though, if I might say so myself."

As you threaten Boo, the bat pony immediately shuts his yap, reaching up to 'zip' his mouth shut for good measure, Screech snickering at his side.

>>30569490
You make for the remains of Crumple, and grab out the essentials of it used for combat, even surprises like the bomb from earlier. Geared up to the Breezie wing, your allies look at you incredulously. "Wait... you're actually going down without your bot?" Boo shouts, turning up to look at you in surprise. "Shit... I-I guess you are."

Bulldozer snickers, "Now there's some balls! Hey, let me give you some incentive: come back alive, and I'll gladly give the title of biggest badass back to ya."

>>30569517
>>30569490
>>30569470
The three of you each make your way to a separate elevator, and as per Claw's instructions, each step into one on your own. The doors close on each of you, and you feel it descend through several dozen feet of stone and metal deeper, and deeper into the pit of the earth. It goes past what appears to be Level 2, and then Level 3, but after about 150 feet of distance, you arrive at the bottom of the elevator shaft in a wide, green-lit dark room, a large imposing '4' on either side of the vast chamber. The elevator shafts open, and nothing yet awaits you in each of the chambers save for what appears to be a large, electronic sliding door on the far side. On each of the walls is also written a 'experimental chamber #x' logo under the 4 (1 for Nero, 2 for Honey, 3 for Luke)
>>
>>30569622
>>30569526
"It's... weird. Claw always seemed so untouchable to me and the others. Like he knew what you were thinking before you even thought it, had so much tech at his beck and call, like he could undo us with a word but was too good a person to. But, maybe that was all just smoke and mirrors... he certainly did have a thing for the dramatic, it probably wouldn't be past him to just get in our heads and make us all think like that. " He chuckles, "This... it's still so weird, talking about him so casually like this. Yesterday I'd have thought less of anyone who so much as took his name in vain. Now... I just, still reeling form the fact that he's mortal after all, I guess. You ever have anyone like that?"

The diner staff upon arrival are vacant, having been evacuated to the the shelters, but when the two of you arrive Plasm moves back to the kitchen. "They keep most of their food frozen in the back," he says as he phases through a lock on the freezer, and unlocks it easily and pulls it open as he pulls up a dolly to ferry as much as you all can back to the many hungry and shocked troops, Plasm shouting out orders to those nearby to help pass them out and to distract those who seem particularly worried about the Master's final words to head back to the diner to retrieve more. He turns and offers you a sandwich in a sealed bag, one of eggs and a hollandaise sauce. "I apologize, I know it's not exactly as classy as the first meal I got you. But I've never tasted anything bad out of that place."

>>30569465
>Onyxia's sheet
He nods, "I appreciate that you are so dedicated. But, it seems like my odds of achieving it are waning. If it is between turning into this mindless servant I once was or staying like this... my choice is clear."
>>
>>30569629 (2/2)
He sighs, "I do not know why Sight did as he did. Perhaps he foresaw all of this. Rescued me solely so I could be as loyal to him as one possibly can be. It was because of him I was inspired to become a knight in the first place. Because of him I fought to be as strong as I could be so that I could protect Equestria. Joined the Order of Eon because he asked me to. Seems like my whole life I've really been just a loyal lap dog."

>Onyxia's sheet
As you touch his shoulder, he turns back to look at you with his empty slit of a helm. "I do not know. I think it did. It is better than knowing nothing." He sighs. "It is pathetic, is it not. Couldn't save my first family. Used by the second family. Ignorant of myself and everything around me. Were it not for you, I would truly be without purpose."

>Discord Meeting
>"...the incident was unfortunate, but Sight maintains it as a 'mere inconvenience' and that Steel will eventually return to us on his own. I take it by Sight's admission from 'experience' this was something he foresaw, but it is still very inconvenient. Being down a member as effective as Steel will slow our progress considerably. Given the danger of the Chaotic era, Steel as our hardiest member should have been able to kill the Old Mare at the End of Time's agent we had tracked down, as he'd done others, and collect the artifacts he'd stolen, but despite the highly unbecoming odds of him being there it would seem Discord just so happened to cross paths with him at that time... or perhaps it was one of her traps all along."

(bad split, one more)
>>
>>30569638 (3/3)
>"Discord made short work of Eo-Naxx Steel, deforming his iron body into that of a suit of armor. His idea of a joke, I suppose. I found it somewhat amusing. After which the staff was stolen, and now neither Steel nor the staff can be located, even years later. I do not know if I share Sight's optimism for his return, but he insists all the same that the third Cardinal seat, and his position in the Order itself, is to remain vacant. No replacements under any circumstance, even by another Eo-Naxx staff user."
>>
>>30569622
Honey smirks to everyone who seem shocked she's going down solo. Though deep down, she's freaking out little inside.

Honey tries to remain calm as the elevator descends. Cautiously, Honey flies out of the elevator, raygun in one hand and unibeam in the other.
"Alrighta fucker! Get out here soa I can kick your ass!"
>>
>>30569622
The crystal pony steps out of the elevator, cape flowing behind Him as His sandals click on the floors. As he approaches the sliding doors they open before Him, and He proceeds further in.
>>
>>30569629
"No."

She forces herself to smile at the sandwich, then takes Plasm over to a table and divides the sandwich into three pieces with a section of wire. She removes the cloaking device from her rolling chest, then opens it. With a yawn, Copper steps out of the chest, takes the sandwich and sits at the table. Southern sits next to Plasm and begins eating. "Well, after we hand the city over to Sanctuary, let's go shopping. Then, we can go to the time machine and visit the next era."
>>
>>30569612
Luke says responds to the bats incredulous question of why'd they put their neck on the lines with curt drollness
"I don't know.. Glory.. Women.. A shred of dignity"

And Luke then after replies to twilight with a drawn out "yyyeeeeeeAAAAHHH.. Whatever toots" he then proceeds into the elevator and Jean follows in.

While descending Lukewarm Moshe's and dances erratically, trying to pump himself up. Punching and kicking the air as he violently sings the tune Power Move from the Kung Fury soundtrack.
He soon sweats and fatigues, hunching over with his hooves dug onto his hind knees and vomiting projectile blood and bile at the elevator wall.. A minute or two passes by of gagging and coughing as the regurgitation spurs on. Ending in a tired gasp and wide eyes Luke fist pumps into the air
"I feel awesome"
Refreshed, Luke continues his dancing

(1d10) natural remedy, hope it's a crit. I don't have brackets shima please make the roll for me
>>
>>30569795
[1d10] rolling now
>>
>>30569465
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa

>>30569629
>>30569638
"I don't think it's pathetic at all. Life, may not have been what you thought, but look at you now. You've freed yourself from Sight's control and you've been protecting ponies ad Equestria ever since then."
She responds to help show the other side of what Steel has done. As he says she gave him purpose, her coat brightens.
"I could say the same. That means a lot, truly."

>>30569638
>>30569644
"I guess Discord did do something to you after all..."
She mutters at the recording.
"...Search Zill Zadam, and Old Mare at the End of Time," She says to the computer, "Do remember either of those two?" She asks to Steel after.
>>
>>30569777
"Oh." Plasm says curtly in response, rubbing up at the back of his neck as you take the sandwich to be chopped up and shared between you and Copper. He takes his hoof and picks it up to hold up to his muzzle, taking slow bites. "Well... it's new for me, I guess. Still working through it a little." He enjoys his food as best he can, looking around to make sure that his men are getting their share as well. Occasionally, he is approached by members of the invading army and his own guard, asking for co-operation in looking for the bomb Claw threatened the city with as he gives them approval to work with the Blasters in locating it no matter what.

As he eats, he seems very nervous, looking around the city with a sense of urgency and care. "You want to go shopping after all this?" He smiles, "I'm guessing you're pretty care-free, then. Sure, I can show you some of the best shops in the city. They might even give off discounts, you know. Post-crisis sales and the like. I hope you like jump-suits though, we tend to have more of those than the dresses you like."

>>30569891
Steel offers a soft smile, reaching forward to grab your hoof with his iron one. "You do me too much honor. But thank you, all the same. If all that is left of me in this iron shell is what I am now, and what I make of this existence, then I shall make good. The Order will fall at my sword, mark my words."

As you ask about the Old Mare, she shakes his head. "I am sorry but, no. That doesn't ring a bell. Zill Zadam does. He was also in the Order with me but, not as a combatant. He couldn't even hold a sword right, he was our cook and handy-stallion. He wielded a mop more than any weapon. I wouldn't say we were especially close but, he could be friendly enough. Funny fellow."
(>zill next post)
>>
>>30570060
>"Searching... Zill Zadam."
>"Zill Zadam, otherwise known as the Thief of Darkness in his home country of Saddle Arabia, was a happy accident when Sight initially disbanded the original Order of Eon post the original Cardinal's banishment. At the time, Sight had no idea that Zill Zadam was capable of hiding from even his all but divine power of sight, and once he revealed himself of his own volition, was regarded as useful asset to the Order. Zill Zadam appears Saddle Arabian, but this is merely a stolen facade. Zill is, in truth, a malevolent shadow spirit from parts unknown, capable of possessing any being through their shadow and stealing everything they own. Including their identity: Zills' victims are lost forever to time after he switches hosts. Even Sight cannot list his past victims for they seem to be erased from reality itself.
>"That his possession ability only works under very specific circumstances that Sight is well aware of is fortunate. Besides that, Zill possess a wide array of abilities lending himself to darkness and stealth, and though he is not our physically heaviest hitter he has proven very effective in stealing Dreamstone from various sources. He was formerly assigned to the Expansion Era, however, given the recent urgency in procuring the missing staves, has been sent to the Chaotic era to search for Claymore."

>>30569803
>>30569710
As you burst out of the elevator, you hear the sounds of another elevator moving somewhere you can't see, and the sounds of light swing-radio music comes on over the tones of a computer.
>"Subject recognized. Designation: Honey Bunch. Loading counter-measure."
After the computer speaks, you hear the tones of Claw's deep voice coming on once more
(1/2)
>>
>>30570066
>"Honey Bunch. I always do find myself wanting to meet the ingenious little sprite. I initially took her as no threat at all to the Order's plans. Her mighty machine was the deadliest thing about her, and no machine is a threat to me. Failing that, we could simply buy her off. I re-thought these notions after seeing her in action, and began looking into both machine and pilot for my EO experimentation. I truly do have respect for her skills as an engineer. So few in the Shade have the ability to create such a perfect war-machine. Even my own robotics leave a bit to be desired. Though through the power of my genius, replications have been made..."
The elevator sounds has come to a stop.

>>30569767
As you step also out of the elevator, you also hear the sounds of another elevator moving somewhere you can't see, and a similar computer voice tones out:
>"Subject recognized. Designation: Emperor Nero. Loading counter-measure."
After the computer speaks, you hear the tones of Claw's voice take its place.
>"Emperor Nero. Truly, a deadly adversary. Sight would never admit it to it: he claims to have already beaten Nero, but I can sense the tension in his voice when I bring him up. I suppose even a stallion who can see all there is must be nervous every now and again. The Emperor's peak physical abilities and connection to the Crystal Heart, initially thought lost forever, have slowly been returning to him at the time of this recording, and, of course, make the powerful crystal pony a prime subject for EO experimentation. His supposed 'godhood' granted by the Heart initially made his genetic code very difficult to work with. However, thanks to successful results gleamed from similar code, provided by his own daughter, I have found a way to begin tapping into his power for the Order's every desire, and genetic replication and manipulation of his DNA through EO has proven fruitful."
The elevator sounds come to a stop as you proceed halfway through the chamber.
>>
>>30570076
>>30569795
You arrive in the chamber after spewing your guts out all over the elevator post training-montage, leaving you wheezy but otherwise hyped as you step out into the chamber. Here, you are met with mostly silence, the only other sound in the large chamber being the sounds of another elevator moving at the far wall. However, soon it completes, and you hear a hiss from the far chamber door as it begins to slowly open up.

From behind the door chambers is a bright, searing light, and a figure begins walking out of the door. It appears to be a pony, dressed in some sort of black armor, that strides forth from the light from the far chamber that moves closer to you in the chamber. Eventually the light secedes, and you can see more clearly who it is. A pegasus mare. In front of you, in this chamber, is the very picture of the friend you lost to the Order not too long ago. Her vibrant blond hair and red-coat stick out at you as the muzzle twists into a grin.

It is the very picture of Sterling, who says in a voice as familiar to you as when she spoke the other day, "Greetings, 'Sir Luke'. You have proven most brave, or most foolish, to face your death like a stallion. I am pleased."
>>
>>30570060
"And you deserve even more. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have saved my dad, or even be around here now. You've help me through so much..."
She trails off. As Steel makes his pledge, Onyxia places her other hoof over his.
"We'll stop them, together."

>>30570060
>>30570066
"...He doesn't sound like much of a chef, unless he did that too. But it sounds like we don't need to worry about the staff if they still haven't found t after all these years."
She comments to the new recording.

"...Search Original Order of Eon."
Onyxia states to the compute,r making one last search through this drive.
>>
>>30570076
"Replications? Hah! I'lla rip and tear your stupid robota to shreds!"
Feeling a confidence boost, Honey grins at the elevator and fires off her raygun at the elevator when the doors start to open.

>Magic Bolt
[1d10]
>>
>>30570060
"I can make do. Or do you prefer to get looking for that bomb yourself?"
>>
>>30570076
The king moves further in, eyes locked on the hall before Him with ruthless resolve.
>>
>>30570076
Lukewarm punches and kicks the air as ambles through the hallway, ignoring any iota of creepiness the scene instills. His bad singing reverberates as he comes closer to the other end, but his good mood evaporates at sight that appears before him.

He puts his hooves down and stands there "What the fuck is this.."
>>
>>30570085
Lukewarm's cat arches her back as her hairs erect too. She hisses at the phantom of Sterling.
Telepathically, the hissing translates into hissing
>>
>>30570162
Steel sighs, then nods his head. "It will be dangerous. You are certain you wish to fight them with me?"

>>30570162
Steel's jaw drops at the explanation. "That.. THAT is what Zill is?!" he groans, "I am beginning to wonder if anyone I remotely liked in the past wasn't secretly a monster all along. Maybe my father was a vampire."

>Old Mare at the End of Time
>"With the obvious exception of Eon itself, the oldest foe the Order has ever known is certainly the enigmatic Old Mare at the End of Time. First only mentioned when one of her agents killed a member, our research into the Old Mare has proven fruitful, however our efforts in stopping her less so. They are more of an annoyance than a deterrent: despite her constant meddling, we have made gains in procuring Dreamstone for our plans, but she herself remains invulnerable to our attempts at ending her permanently. She is completely hidden from Sight's eyes, and he theorizes, as her name would suggest, this powerful enemy resides at the very end of TIME itself. Which should be impossible."
>The Original Order of Eon
>"Sight began his efforts to confront Eon using far more conventional, almost insultingly rudimentary, methods. Still baring the name Freedom Rings, the original Order of Eon rose as a secret cabal of elite warriors at the dawn of Equestria, poised with protecting the nation in its youth, though high ranking members were made aware of their true goal. It involved none of the Staves of Eon nor any ties to Eon itself, focused solely on the creature's destruction through harboring resources over millennia to confront it directly when it arose in the year 1200 to destroy all life on Earth. Unfortunately, all efforts made by this original version of the Order of Eon proved ineffectual. Tragically, they never posed a threat to Eon at all."
Steel's interest is raised by this last point. "...they were trying to fight Eon without using the staves originally? Maybe not EVERYTHING I remember was a lie."
>>
>>30570475
>>30570203
As you comment on the situation, you see the pony turn around to look at the guards and mercenaries alike fanning the entire block, everyone searching for something / helping others as Plasm's lips purse together. He sighs, looking down at his hooves. "I... I have to admit, I would. I thought taking a few moments to rest and, let us both catch our breath and eat along with the guard would be the best. And it was at first but, I just get this feeling that I have to do something to fix the Master's mess he's put us all in. It's a big ass Dome and I don't know what one more troop will do to help the search but," he grumbles. "On the chance that I want to see this time-travel you're talking about for myself? I want this Dome and its citizens to remember I did everything I could to help them before I left. Even if I'm leaving them in capable claws like Geigaro, I want them to know I cared enough to do this."

>>30570194
You fire a bolt off at the elevator but it goes wide as a bright light appears when it opens, and you hear the heavy stomps of something moving out of it.

>"My own experimental off-shoot of Honey's supreme warmachine, dubbed by me as 'Crumple Bootlegs', will soon be entering mass production, provided this prototype proves able to pass all tests put towards it. Piloted by a successful EO-clone of its own pilot, I intend to see that my imitation is truly the sincerest form of flattery, and that the machine's hidden potential is truly unlocked through not only metal, but skill of its pilot as well. An army of Crumples will see many victories in the Order's future..."

(1/2)
>>
>>30570480
The light subsides as it comes out of the elevator, and what you see before you is a sight for sore eyes: a perfect replica of Crumple Zone, the original version you used before you began time-traveling, lumbers out of the elevator and gives itself a few twirls of the head like you used to do in it. It stares at you, the full size of your former war-machine towering over you, and you see its hoof-engines begin to rev up as the machine's guns expand out to charge at you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXoYo_YgfY

>>30570350
>>30570277
The Sterling in front of you gives a chuckle, raising up a hoof to her muzzle to stifle it. "What do you think it is, Sir Luke? Is your heart not warmed by the sight of your old friend, the noble and valiant Sir Sterling the Masterful?" She waves a hoof at the hissing Jean (Jean can sense this is definitely not Sterling) and paces around. "Or, at least, that's what I was created to look and sound like, at least. In truth, I am just a by-product of the Master's whims. The others are fighting their own demons at this very moment, but you?" She chuckles, "You were considered fortunate enough to face me instead. Though in truth, you don't look so elated. Come now, where's that wonderful, foolish grin you're known for?"
>>
>>30570475
"I'm positive. They nearly made me lose my dad again, and my home won't be safe with them still around. And, with everything they've done to you, especially if Sight wants to take you back, I can't let them get away with trying that."
She says with confidence.
"That's why I asked you to train me before. Not just to keep up with you, but I need to protect everything I care about."

>>30570475
"A lot of them were pretty monstrous lately..."
Onyxia muses as they listen to the recordings.
"...What if this new Sight wasn't the one you grew up with? That original order sounds like everything you said when we first met. If they can travel through time, maybe the Sight we've been dealing with failed and went back to start over. It'd explain all these horrible things we've had to fight."

Onyxia leans away from the computer.
"That was a lot to go through, and... I'm glad this helped you but I need a break from the Order."
>>
>>30570480
>>30570484
Honey stares back at this blast from the past, chuckling to herself a bit, even with its guns out and pointing at her.
"Hahah...soa this is what it feelsa like to be on the othera end of it, huh?"
She readies the unibeam, but has a confident smirk.
"Buta I know this thing and whata it could do. Which prettya much means...."
She begins to glow brightly and her wings flutter.
"DON'TA THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITHA ME, YOU INFERIOR SCRAPHEAP!!!"

Honey then rockets forward, unibeam ahead of her, and flies right at Crumple's eye, looking to pierce right through and assault the pilot within.

>Honey Special
>Flying right into Crumple and getting up close and personal with the pilot inside
>Automatic+3
>>
>>30570480
>"Yeah toots, the sandwiches can wait. Ain't gonna have no dresses for ya boyfriend if ya ain't got no body or no boyfriend cause ya got blown up," Copper adds.
"That's what's odd about this. Whoever that was on the radio has an odd plan. 'Come down to level four so I can kill you, or I'll detonate a bomb that will kill you.' Don't you think that he or she would've detonated the bomb to begin with if they were really serious about killing us?"
>"Nah, it's obviously for having the satisfaction of killing you with its own hands."
"I guess it makes sense, but if I were them, I'd have done a better job of killing us to begin with."
>"I'm sure ya'd have done a great job boss. Now when do I get paid?"

Southern looks up at Plasm and touches her sandwich to his in a toast. "Alright then, but if I find it before you, then I'm taking all the credit, and you'll have to work for me forever in order to get any of my good rapport to rub off on you."

She gets up and, once he's done, follows him to look around.
>>
File: 1458190368900.gif (514KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1458190368900.gif
514KB, 500x632px
>>30570484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYWfxoqSpyg

"Shut up dude... just.. you're so fuckin stupid." Luke says deadpan at first but his insult rings with antipathy and boston throat.

Lukewarm looks at the doppelganger, incredulous, and angry, and his hooves clumping into fists and sprawling open with anxiousness. "What is it,? Just the kinda thing that makes someone go to the effort.. for a complete stranger." Luke puts a hoof to his forehead and heaves a heavy breathe and sucks in deep. Something cracks in the air, a red glimmer moves Luke's hair for a moment while a hoof obscures his face. He takes it off and a painful grimace shows as he looks at the ground "..This one time.. No- more like every single day. since Elementary school, I was picked on. I don't know if it was because I was stupid, or ugly, maybe I made bad jokes. had a bad personality. Day in, Day out, get fucked up. Highschool I had a couple friends.. Felt like it was us against the world.." a little optimism sighs from Luke's voice "That was brief though." but sadness comes through again, the room becomes a little darker while Luke appears remains brighter. "Yknow people move on.. Bullies, they're another thing. Getting pissed on, swirlies, your ass kicked, embarassed, day in, day out.That's just kid stuff. Manehatten.. fuck -it builds character y'know. But I always wondered hahaha-" Luke breaks a brief laugh that seamlessly follows an enraged scoff. Painful, painful like when his body and soul burned in that bar, red colors like fire swirl by Luke. "Sterling deserved better. She was a light in a dark fucking world. I loved her like a sister -Maybe more than that! You guys must be the type that can't let things fuckin rest huh? Just what makes a guy hold a grudge! For no damn reason! It come's outta no where, it's like a cancer! There's gotta be something -juST SomethING TO TEACH YOU SOME GOD DAMN MANNERS!"

1/2
>>
>>30570653

"eeauuAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
A fire engulfs Lukewarm like the explosion in his favorite bar that fateful day. Vodka and inconsolable sadness scream a sweet scent of mead into the air. Luke's bandages are wisps in the air, his flesh baring naked and boiling with years of unused magic. Like spotlights, one beams from each of Luke's eyes like the shining sun.

>Solar Chaos Mode: recharge 8; automatic/instant, spell. Every turn you must roll 1d10 as an instant action. This 1d10 cannot be modified by bonuses or penalties. You gain a penalty or bonus ranging from -5 to +5 on all rolls that turn based on the result. You may also count your unarmed strikes/Unicorn telekinesis as any weapon tag when you attack with them, but may only use one tag at a time. You may end this ability at any time as an automatic/instant action.
[1d10]

Behind Luke burns another star of intoxicating rage, the fire unwraps showing a feral tiger where Jean was. It's burning fur appears almost like it was made out of light.
>Animal Mastery: spell; You can talk to and understand animals, and wild animals obey your orders. For recharge 3 after effect ends, you can instead summon an animal minion of large size or smaller that obeys your orders for 5 turns.
[1d10]
>>
>>30570557
Steel smiles, "Then, I truly cannot tell you how fortunate I am. I'll keep you safe through out every step of the way, of course, but, I could use your help."
"If you're looking for more training, I assume we'll have time before we need to leave this era. We could spend it doing a bit more."

>>30570557
He muses at the idea, "Perhaps.... the one we met seemed so much like the one I remembered but, perhaps there was something messed up with the timelines and the one I actually knew is no more... it is very confusing. I'd care to take a break from the Order as well. There's plenty of questions I still have about a few I knew back then but, none so pressing anymore as what you've already asked. We can look into it later. Care to join the mutts again or...?"

>>30570573
Plasm and turns to the dog, face scowling. "Not the words I'd use, exactly but, thanks for the help."
As Southern brings up the issues with Claw's plan, he frowns, "You're right... if the idea was to kill us, why bother with the show and not just activate the bomb? Claw was a bit dramatic but this...?" He hums in thoughts. "Maybe, whatever is in the Dome itself is too important. He seemed to care a lot about his research. Maybe this is for the sole purpose of killing those who exposed it so that the rest could be retrieved, but by who?"

As you extend your sandwich for a toast, he grins, raising up what's left of his to meet it. "If you find it before me, I'll make sure the entire Dome knows it. I'll let you know about working for you, 'forever' is a long time, after all, isn't it?"
>After you finish, you join him as he approaches his mutant guard in asking about signs of where the bomb might be. As Plasm asks around, his guard tell you that they have yet to find any source of any explosive material, the scanners provided by the invading Blasters providing nothing. They don't have as many searching the lower levels yet though
>>
File: Coldlight_Mahou_ohcrap_6302.jpg (37KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Coldlight_Mahou_ohcrap_6302.jpg
37KB, 300x169px
>>30570747
>>30570559
The Crumple Bootleg jets off at you at the same times as it opens up a missile dock and lets loose a small salvo of missiles towards the racing breezie warrior, its metallic gears roaring as the missiles explode upon your flight path
>Great, Ranged, Napalm
[1d10+1]

However, you successfully drill with the Unibeam right through the eye of the fake, gray-steeled Crumple and find yourself in the cockpit, wherein you sse yourself faced with an exact replica of you, minus of course the armor you now wear. The Dark Honey turns, growling under her breath as she sees you board, and pulls out a replica of your gun to fire at you point-blank
>Magic Bolt
[1d10]

>>30570653
The false Sterling stares at you with a mild grin on her face, letting you rant with a casual glance as she stands non-nonchalantly, sword still sheathed as she sees you begin to let your fiery rage over-take you. At that point, she stops smirking, staring at you with a cautious glare as both you and Jean fuel yourselves with hatred.

"...what are you doing?" She says as she reaches for her sword, sweating a bit. "This wasn't in Claw's files... the others are simply fighting clones of themselves at this moment, but, for you, it was deemed unnecessary to clone." She takes a step back, then smirks. "There was no point. The Subject Luke Warm hasn't grown any stronger since he first left his timeline. And, frankly, there are ENOUGH Lukes running around as it is. But this...? What are you doing?"

>Solar Chaos mode result: -1
>Animal Mastery fails, but she isn't attacking yet, trying to see what you do
>>
>>30570754
>Forgot to read that the enemy targeted was the pilot, not the robot
>replace Honey's response with
*You successfully drill with the unibeam right through the eye of the fake, gray-steeled Crumple and find yourself in the cockpit, your beam-sword running straight through towards an exact replica of yourself. The Dark Honey howls as the unibeam pierces her on one side, nearly bisecting her if she didn't move out of the way in a timely manner as she turns and fires upon you with your own ray-gun
>>
>>30570754
[lets just pretend for aesthetic purposes Jean transformed just without the extra attack roll she would have gained if Animal Mastery was successful.]

Luke steps forward, slowly, enraging. He heaves tears and laughs. Luke's voice echoing a hundred times over in the hallway in a cacophonous harmony. He curls his neck and grimaces like he's in pain and exhales when he touches chin to his collar bone to shoot a death glare. Jean follows closely behind. Fucking fir everywhere. like another explosion it intensifies while Luke steadily ambles.
[1d10] Chaos roll
[1d10] Brotherhood
>>
>>30570754
>>30570781
Looking down at the clone of herself, Honey has a look of disgust as she hears the howl of pain.
["You're yelling from THAT little attack,"] she says to herself in breezie, then spits on the cockpit floor, ["that data must be out of date, because I am much tougher now than I was before."]

Seeing the other Dark Honey go for her raygun, Honey jumps back further into the cockpit and fires off her own.
["Go for it, but I've been doing killing personally now. You're a third-rate copy of me in a fourth-rate replica of Crumple."]

>Magic Bolt
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30570747
"Fine, let's go see if there's a bomb on the lower levels. Though, it'd be rather dumb of him to locate it there. That'd be one of the first places they look."
She drags Plasm and Copper (now riding atop the chest) to an elevator.
>>
>>30570747
Onyxia ejects the drive from the computer and turns it off as Steel agrees on a break.
"I... think I'll do that last bit of treasure hunting they mentioned earlier. I just need some distance from any fighting, at least for now."
Onyxia says, with a little bit of hesitation in her voice.
"But, let's check where Red is, there's something I have to do first."
She says after a pause, standing up slowly and ready to step out with Steel.
>>
>>30570754
LOVE
>Necklace of Persistence: Instant, Automatic: Recharge 2, on a failed action (including critfail), you can give up 3 hits to make the action automatic.
>on brotherhood

The mead smell becomes a bit sweeter and for a moment the fire casts dark velvet colors.
>>
>>30570848
Fuck, just noticed I've been posting under my HQ character name. It was LukeWarm on my phone.
>>
>>30570838
Steel nods, "Later then. IN which case, let's go ahead and... go dig in the dirt for treasure, I suppose. Let's go find red."

As you are about to move out of the shed, he quickly puts a hoof on your chest blocking your path. "Before we go though, close your eyes."

>>30570822
Plasm nods, "From what I gather whoever's down there is already searching but, no sign just yet. I'm trying to get inside Claw's head, think about, if I were him, where would I put a bomb? And, the lower levels would probably hold a greater chance of taking out the whole Dome: even if it is a minor explosion, it being lower would cause what's above to come crumbling down."

You make your way to an elevator with Copper riding atop the chest, but Plasm holds up a hoof, "Wait, elevators are locked throughout the entire facility. But, Jazz fortunately left that hole from earlier from Level 1 to 2, remember? We'll have to take that." He suggests, recalling your repel down that hole earlier.
>>
>>30570910
>>30570801
The missiles all missed you on route to Crumple's skull, and explode close enough nearby that you can hear the great machine starting to shake already. Meanwhile, the Dark Honey clone says nothing to you as she grasps at her wound, which you begin to notice is not just dripping blood, but small bits of green crystal occasionally jutting out of her side as well. She fires her Magic Bolt at you as you nail her with yours, causing both to fall backwards into the sides of the damaged cockpit. The shot from Dark Honey hits your shoulder and sends you flat
>Helpless, 0/4

>>30570797
>>30570848
As fire begins to exude from Luke in wave after wave, violet energy mixing with the red as the power continues to build, the sweating on Dark Sterling accumulates, and with her teeth clenched in an angry scowl, she reaches for her sword and draws it, beginning a charge, "Did you not hear me?! I said you were nothing, fool! Your precious Sterling died because you were too weak to do anything to protect her! Claw has done more to help your friend than you ever could!" She screams as she draws her sword, and charges
>Luke at 2/5
>PAUSED
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.