[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elements of my ASS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Were their virtues some sort of writer's joke? None of their virtues match. I don't think they have any virtues at all, all 6 of them are horrible pony beings.
>>
>>30568713
Go on...
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30568713
If you don't like the show, why are you here?
>>
>>30568728
OP does have a point.
>>
>>30568740
t. OP
>>
>>30568713
Applejack cannot stop lying. Why did they makle her the element of honesty?
>>
File: literally assault.webm (3MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
literally assault.webm
3MB, 1067x600px
Ponies are idiot children that don't know any better than to be assholes to each other. They don't understand complex emotions and they can't really grapple with empathy.
The show justifies these things by making everyone okay with just about anything that's done to them, but IRL they'd be treated like the emotionally underdeveloped people they are.

Pic related. This sort of shit would get you thrown in jail just about everywhere, but it's just kind of accepted because none of the ponies understand /even their own/ personal space enough to have it be violated.

>>30568728
>not liking the characters = not liking the show
shallow

>>30568743
>6 ips, 6 posts
>>
>>30568713
>Fluttershy - a not so bright mute who gives her kindness only to dangerous animals and her pets, like a crazy animal person.

>Pinkie Pie - laughter/charm. Annoys the living crap out of everyone and comes off as that weirdo hobo nobody listens to because she's stupid. She's also overly cringe and insecure, throwing creepy parties that makes everyone feel uncomfortable around her.

>Twilight - friendship retconned as magic. Gets a bunch of rednecks and strangers calling her friends and immediately leeching off her for her connections to Celestia (the tickets). Everyone comes to her for help and everyone tries to take advantage

>Applejack - loyalty, but turned into honesty. She's the least humble, good-willed and optimistic of the ponies. She's often Rainbow Dash 2.0 but without wings.

>Rainbow Dash - is being loyal even something you can apply here? what is she loyal to her boyfriend? is she loyal and true to herself by being a prideful careless asshole?

>Rarity - element of sweet merciful christ, how many cocks have you sucked, woman?
>>
>>30568782
>>6 ips, 6 posts
Wow, it's almost like people can change their IP. Weird, huh? Look, I just did it. Wasn't even that hard.
>>
>>30568713
Typically if a character is meant to embody a concept the most common plot line is to either challenge their worldview or have them be tempted to turn their back on their concept.
>>
File: 129392139232.png (553KB, 900x656px) Image search: [Google]
129392139232.png
553KB, 900x656px
AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>30568727
PONY ASS AND PUSSY.
>>
>>30568787
When you out it into perspective, they are all crazy bitches
>>
>>30568787
Twilight is the only decent pony in the show, but everyone is an asshole who tries to take advantage of the responsible and friendly bookworm.
"Her friends" are complete assholes who don't appreciate and care that she's an intellectual from an upclass city where Celestia lives.

The show being called Friendship Is Magic makes the whole theme of the show a complete lie and a joke.
>>
>>30568787
>Cares more about an insect rather than her friends of the same species being harmed.

Element of kindness, everyone. Crazy dumb bitch.
>>
>>30568713
Horrible pony beans, you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71kjLP5X8II
>>
>>30568787
>>Fluttershy - a not so bright mute who gives her kindness only to dangerous animals and her pets, like a crazy animal person.
Fluttershy has never been shown to be stupid, and she is the element of kindness because she offers kindness where others would refuse it
>>Pinkie Pie - laughter/charm. Annoys the living crap out of everyone and comes off as that weirdo hobo nobody listens to because she's stupid. She's also overly cringe and insecure, throwing creepy parties that makes everyone feel uncomfortable around her.
Literally everybody in the town, and in other towns, loves Pinkie Pie, they throw fucking parades for her practically and everybody loves her parties....you're reaching and using your own headcanon, try watching the show and not reading fancfiction you imbecile

The rest of your post is just nonsense so I'm not even going to address it. You're simply stupid.

>>30569074
Twilight is probably the one with the weakest element of all. "magic". That means literally nothing other than "she's the chosen one".

This is double because her title of "princess of friendship" which even Pinkie Pie mocks, since Pinkie has way more friends than her....Twilight is basically the worst character, she's a mary sue through and through

I still like her though I'm not a faggot like you, but I can admit that much
>>
>>30569321
The elements do not make a character better or worse
>>
>>30568787
Yeah I know, Glimmer is best pone.
>>
>>30568787
>insecure

That's part of what makes Pinkie so cute, anon.
>>
>>30568728
So have you been copypasta-ing this gif and phrase from others, or just from yourself?
>>
>>30568861
>AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>30568787
Watch the show before posting here for fucks sakes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.