[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP's subtle hypocrism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: CountOfMonteCristo.jpg (35KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
CountOfMonteCristo.jpg
35KB, 320x400px
I will present you the not so honest and not so nice things Hasbro/Dhx/Lauren/writers decided to sneak inside FIM and didn't expect anyone to catch onto them. Because in the episode they never explicitly addressed these as bad things. They never got called out for this toxic bullshit.

Let's start with that contradicting ending letter between these two episodes.

Ticket Master
>Twilight Sparkle: It's okay, girls. I couldn't possibly enjoy myself without my best friends there with me, so I would rather not go at all.
The Best Night Ever
>Spike: Yeah! This is gonna be the best night ever. You know why? 'Cause we're all gonna spend time at the Gala to... gether. Or not. (we're all going to spend time at the Gala together, or not)

>Twilight Sparkle: You're right, Princess. Friends have a way of making even the worst of times into something pretty great.
>Rainbow Dash: Yeah! Hanging out with friends!
>Fluttershy: Talking!
>Pinkie Pie: Laughing!
>Spike: You mean doing exactly what I wanted to do the whole time?
>Twilight Sparkle: Yes, Spike. You were right.
>>
>>30568309
In case you didn't notice, the show's subtitle is Friendship is Magic. The show is about friendship, i.e. teaching little girls not to be like us antisocial wizards.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30568309
If you don't like the show, why are you here?
>>
>hypocrism
It's hypocrisy
>>
>>30568320
Yet another basement-dwelling man-baby who can't stand the fact that other people like things he doesn't like.
>>
>>30568309
They got caught up in the excitement and forgot that friendship is what mattered most.
>>
Applejack did in fact genuinely lie once, a lot.

Bridle Gossip

>Applejack: No good reason? You call protectin' yer kin no good reason? Why, as soon as my sister saw Zecora ridin' into town, she started shakin' in her lil' horseshoes.
>Apple Bloom: [shakily] Did not!
>Applejack: So I swept her up and brought her here.
>Apple Bloom: I walked here myself!
Gif related.
During Pinkie's singing, Applejack starts shaking and hanging onto Applebloom like a cowardly idiot, showing in fact that AJ was lying out of her ass, projecting her trash on AB and the little filly was telling the truth.
>>
>>30568309
When is the last time anybody used that word?

Anyway, I don't get your point. That was obviously intentional. That was the whole lesson. You're fabricating this whole thing for the purpose of argumentation, but you aren't doing a good job, because anybody who isn't looking to make an ordeal out of nothing will just look at this and walk away from it. There is nothing there. Pick something better next time.
>>
>>30568362
Applejack's element is honesty.

And you're honestly incurably autistic.
>>
>>30568407
>>30568409
I guess this apathetic bullied generation is incapable of judging anymore.
>>
>>30568317
And they do that by making the mane6 antisocial wizards while lying and saying "don't be like us, lol".
>>
>>30568309
Dumas get out of here. This is no place for a writer with 4D characters. You might catch the flanderizing flu.
>>
File: uyjhgfghj1.jpg (402KB, 1400x886px) Image search: [Google]
uyjhgfghj1.jpg
402KB, 1400x886px
>>30568309
I wonder who came up with the sadistic idea of making all the main 6 fail their goals and wishes in the season 1 finale.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.