[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real stories from real autists: I never asked for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: m14_ebr_by_vombavr-d595bev.jpg (52KB, 900x480px) Image search: [Google]
m14_ebr_by_vombavr-d595bev.jpg
52KB, 900x480px
I wanted to pass college, and be a freaking restaurant owner, instead I screwed up and dropped out the first semester, and had to work shit job after shit job, then I go back to school, and I thought "I'll be good this time." and that was fuckinng cooking school, and I dropped out of that to because I just felt like: "this is shit, why am I doing this? everyone here is a dumbass", and now I have a worthless media degree, and all I've learned how to do is make sub-par beats on my laptop, do video editing which I hate, and use a fucking cash register. I just want to get out of debt and live the rest of my life, I can teach myself anything: I just am not motivated to do so because I'm piss deep in stupid college debt and I never have any time for studying what I want because I'm too busy working shit hours for shit pay. I want my damn money back you bastards, where's the fucking manager? Does anyone know who I talk to about this? shit I'm in such deep shit I swear. Sweet jesus, who do I talk to?
>>
>>30567637
Kill yourself.
>>
>>30567653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYZfeY8Vg0E
>>
>>30567637
>Wow everybody has been telling me for the past 10 years not to get a stupid degree that will get me no money and have lots of college debt.
>Let's see, I always wanted to be a Restaurant owner, I need a Business degree for that.
>Fuck that, that's too hard, I'll get a unless media degree that hundred's of thousands of people already have because it's easy.
>Oh, no now I have over $200,000 with of college debt and nobody wants to hire me for my degree, I wish somebody told me about this.
>I know I'll go TO A COOKING SCHOOL and get a degree, so I could learn how to be a Business owner.

Long story short OP, go to college for a Business degree or go to a trade school and learn something worthwhile.
>>
>>30567637
As someone who works in the restaurant industry, degrees are mostly useless. I'd rather work with someone who has experience over a degree any day. If you want to make it in this shitty career you have to get into a kitchen and work, that's how you really learn how shit happens. Not some stupid classroom.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.