[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bully Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 82

New Bully Thread
[writefriends welcome]
Last thread we got a few writefags, including myself and Stlat, who have taken the original prompt and also branched off to other characters. Here's the original prompt.

>Rarity's family moves town, and has to leave her friends behind and start anew
>It can't be that bad? A beautiful girl like her should do just fine!
>Absolutely not.
>Girls are jealous of her looks, calling her a slut
>Guys take advantage and pull down her skirt whenever they can
>Teachers don't care
>One day at lunch it's too much
>She runs crying from the cafeteria and hides in the nearest room
>She cries in the janitor closet, her make up ruined
>After a good solid five minutes she looks around and spots someone through her teary eyes.
>It's you Anon reading a book.
>Or you were but were, but too akward to say anything until now
>'',,, Sup?''

Previous thread
>>
>>30564123
Whoops. Fucked up the previous thread.
>>30407795
>>
All we need is to write some of that green about suffering highschool grils
>>
>>30564123
So is this just a white knight thread?
>>
>>30564329
Not really, it's more observed than anything. The concept would suggest legitimate intervention rather than a "hey u better stop saying mean things to my waifu" anyway, so I'd venture to guess any story here that does get the narrator directly, physically involved would be far from "white" knighting.

For the record, writefags, I don't think the audience is opposed to some of that previously mentioned direct intervention. Hell, one story I read away from this thread the dude flat out attacked the bullies. I would link it but it ended up tying in some pretty fucking cringy fetish stuff.
>>
>>30564329
I don't think so. That's Slave Pony Thread.
>>
>>30564123
New to the thread. Shouldn't we get a list of current greens in the OP? Does anyone have some links?
>>
>>30564706
https://pastebin.com/u/Stlat
Only one I know of with a pastebin here actually, I think there's more but I just hopped on last thread.

Sadnon's made stuff but I don't see a pastebin for him.
He's a big ol' bully anyway.
>>
File: 1499556864000.jpg (34KB, 217x222px) Image search: [Google]
1499556864000.jpg
34KB, 217x222px
>>30564741
I'm telling you, man, he's still going to create a schism before making School Shooter General.
>>
>>30564123
>Rarity grows pony ears
>Everyone is shocked bashing her calling her a monster
>The matter gets brought up to her parents
>They kick her out in the rain
>''Be lucky we don't tell the FBI y-you alien beast! You're not our daughter''
>>
>>30564759
That can't happen, right?
W-What would the mods think?
>>
Early morning bumperino. Will have a funny story about me fuck up later tomorrow after me update, though it'll probably be less of a funny one and more of a, "Nigga you dumb as shit" type'a story.
>>
>>30565820
Sounds funny to me, Godspeed nigger.
>>
>>30564809
Fuck I already made a school shooting bully story. I can repost it if you want.

Anything is possible ;)

Also I just created a pastebin so I'm transfering my stories over there when I get a chance today. Look out for that.
>>
>>30564123
>anthro
kill yourself
>>
>>30566515
>anthro
lol, no
>>
>>30564123
Holy shit, who wrote that prompt? Toki wartooth?
>>
I was thinking of a story where Rarity has been through bullying but then gets to a new school where she has it pretty good. But this new kid is there getting bullied instead for being such a dweeb, that's where Rari steps in.
>>
>My Little Pony: FRIENDSHIP is Magic
>make threads about demeaning, cruelty towards, and ridiculing people
>>
>>30566730
-and bullies him herself
>>
>>30566731
>>making threads about demeaning, creulty towards, and ridiculing people
the best friendships are forged out of the harshest of cruelties.
>>
>>30566731
write what you know
>>
File: 4234125411231425.png (29KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
4234125411231425.png
29KB, 187x200px
>>30566731
>"Show is about friendship, don't deviate from that, faggot!"
>>"But what if we want dynamic stories, with real world problem—"
>"Fuck outta' here with that shit, we need more cuddles and sexual pandering... ya' know what?"
>>"..."
>"Fuck this place, I'm going back to AnonFilly Thread."
>>
https://pastebin.com/mmw4fKzV
Here's my pastebin fellas, I just uploaded my story in regards to the first prompt.
>>
>>30567238
the last line of the story sounds like a song title
>>
reposting a bullied flutters oneshot I did a while ago to keep the thread fresh

>You sit in the corner of the cafeteria by yourself like you always do.
>Long ago, you might have wanted to join a group, wistfully looking over to the other tables in an attempt to catch someone’s attention and get invited over.
>Long ago, you probably would have acted surprised at the forwardness, cautiously walking over and taking your seat among the strange faces all the while meekly and stutteringly introducing yourself.
>Your name is Fluttershy, you would have said after a few false starts - prompting a couple of nods and polite smiles - and you’re thankful for invitation.
>They would have liked you, wouldn’t they?
>They would have accidently found you the next day, and the one after that, gleefully asking if you wouldn’t like to share a table again.
>It’s always so cramped during lunch hour, and so hard to find normal people to enjoy your food with, so why not come sit together again, right?
>Soon enough, you’d have become a part of the group, taking your regular seat at your regular table and happily gossiping with your newfound peers.
>They’re not always easy to talk to, but who is nowadays?
>For what it’s worth, they’d always make you feel welcome and give you a chance to eat your lunch in peace while listening to their stories, happily offering to swap desserts or help you with your leftovers.
>A warm sense of familiarity would fall over you, informing you that you finally found a place to feel protected.
>Long ago, you might have had friends.
>Not that it matters anymore.
>You eat alone, your sight kept firmly on your food and your face half hidden between curtains of pink hair.
>You don’t even eat much anymore, the painfully cold knot in your stomach making it impossible to do so most days.
>You don’t look up, hoping that avoiding any and all chances for eye contact will somehow save you from having to interact with people.
>With him.
>"Hey!"
>>
>>30567463
>The hand slamming on the table startles you, the sudden sound and unexpected closeness almost making you drop your untouched sandwich.
>Panic crushes through your mind and body, both from the shock and the hauntingly familiar voice calling you out.
>If you’d have eaten anything at all today, you surely would have thrown up right now.
>Your heart racing in your chest and your entire body shaking, you try to sink deeper into your chair, as if you could escape if you could just ignore him long enough, as if you could somehow flee by just disappearing under the table.
>"Oh Fluttershy…"
>His voice is an oily slick singsong, betraying his smile even before you manage to muster enough strength to look up.
>Your hands let go of your sandwich, the carefully and lovingly assembled lunch your mom made for you falling onto the table in an unsightly heap of wasted sustenance.
>"Fluttershy…"
>The edge of your vision is starting to blur, the familiarly stinging sensation forcing you to blink in an attempt to avoid embarrassing yourself even more.
>"Look at me", he commands, any hint of playfulness snuffed from his voice and replaced with a cold, razor-sharp hostility.
>You can’t suppress the whimper as you slowly peek up.
>His large hands - each of them big enough to grab hold of your entire skull easily - rest on the table, supporting his frame as he is bending over you, looking down with a familiar sneer.
>But behind it, behind the tissue-thin veneer of a smirk, you can see the malice threatening to spill over.
>Like a predator successfully corning its prey, he looms over you, a shark smile on his lips and the knowledge of his absolute and uncontestable power twinkling in his eyes.
>"You know what I want, don’t you Fluttershy?" he asks, still pointedly hushed, pointedly off-key.
>"You haven’t forgotten?"
>You try to shake your head no, but all you manage is to continue staring into his eyes, shaking like a meek animal and biting back tears.
>>
>>30567465
"…"
>The sound that comes out of your mouth is nothing more than a squeak.
>"What was that?"
>You swallow hard, focusing your entire will - at least the part not paralyzed by fear and still obeying you - to form the syllable.
"…no."
>"Good!"
>Another outburst, accompanied by two giant hands slapping the table, the thunderous crack making you flinch and covering your head.
>As you try to ignore the hot sensation streaming down your cheeks, you feel two sets of giant fingers close around your wrists.
>Exerting just the tiniest amount of pressure, he pulls your arms away from your face.
>Even if you weren’t sobbing right now, even if your arms and legs didn’t feel like jelly, you’d have no resistance to offer him.
>He leans down, his face now centimeters away, his sneer replaced by a much colder, much harder expression.
>"Then give me my money."
>He doesn’t have to yell, he doesn’t have to shriek, he doesn’t even have to forcefully intone the syllables.
>He whispers the words.
>And all the threads he could make - all the painful sensations he could inflict on you - are implied within.
>As soon as he lets go of your hands, you hastily fumble for your wallet with shaking hands, your tear-filled vision making it hard to clearly see what you’re doing.
>Finally managing to pull the damned thing free, you pull it open and throw it onto the table, the image of the brightly colored synthetic fiber with the cute, printed-on animals blurring as you continue to cry.
>>
>>30567471
>Like a scavenger picking through the bones of a rotten carcass, he makes quick work of your wallet, pulling out the couple of coins and bills your mom had put in there for you with practiced movements.
>Satisfied, he leans back.
>"Thanks, Flutters" he grins "knew I could count on you."
>Your lower lip is quivering, your mind working hard to stop yourself from loudly bursting into a crying fit and alerting everyone within the cafeteria as to what just happened.
>You’re trying, but it’s quickly becoming a losing battle.
>"See you next week then?"
>He turns to leave, but not before making a large, swiping motion across the table and spilling your cup of iced tea into your lap.
>With the cold, sticky, sugary-sweet liquid running down your legs and slowly seeping into your clothes, you bury your head into your arms, trying to muffle the sounds of your sobbing.
>>
File: well fuck.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>30567238
Was immediately able to ID you when you spoke up in that thread, good to see you ascending to the pastebin master race. One of us, one of us, gooble gobble gooble gobble...

>>30567481
Also, holy fuck, man, you're good at this. These feels, the word choice, that ending... Shit, might as well put up my hat at this point, ain't no competing with this.
>>
>>30567886
>when the thread writers bully themselves
>>
>>30567886
Drat. Ive been discovered.

I might go towards more traditional writing in favor of greentext. I find it a lot easier to do tbqh.
>>
>>30567481
I love this thread
>>
>bump
>>
I feel like writing right now. Gonna do a twilight bully story. Hope you goys enjoy

>Her rage bubbled just underneath the surface
>Her eyes, a deep violet, burned a hole into the surface of her lab table
>Fists clenched at her side, she focused her mind with deep, calming breaths
>How could they?
>How could anyone...?
>Her lab, the one she had spent all of four years building, now lay in tatters before her
>Machines, once softly whirring and whizzing, now lay silent
>Strewn about were destroyed papers, destroyed data
>Everything was gone
>Bullies were hardly anything knew to Twilight
>She had had to deal with them long before now, and cared little for their petty squabbles
>Twilight knew exactly who did this
>The way she had looked at her earlier, her smug, self-satisfied grin that stretched a little wider at seeing her victim
>It had to be her
>There could be no other bully, that she knew of, that was even close to figuring out how to really get to her
>Now, Twilight was livid. Horrendously angry. A coil was tightly wound within her chest, barely holding together
>If bullying created the coil, the destruction of her lab, her life, was the bucket of liquid nitrogen that froze it solid and the hammer that shattered it
>Twilight closed her eyes, bunching her eyebrows together. Trying to calm herself down
>A part of her felt hopeless at the thought
>Years of research, down the drain
>Sensitive equipment, fine turned for her purposes, was shattered at her feet
>Yet, she focused on a new goal
>Twilight reached into the inner pockets of her uniform and extracted her phone.
>A plan formed in her head
>A devious plan, if there ever was one.

Continue? Anyone interested in this story?
>>
File: 1500348734646.jpg (61KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1500348734646.jpg
61KB, 525x809px
>>30570961
The bullied fighting back? This could be either really good, or really, really bad... Of course we want more, you glorious bastard.

She's going to shoot up the school with Moon Dancer.
>>
>>30570993
alright, I'll write more for you
reeeee why does everyone think I'm into school shooting you sound like my mother

Part I: The Pawn
>Twilight knew that her ultimate goal would not going to be easy to achieve, nor swift
>Yet she was determined
>The first step in her plan was to knock the Queen off her pedestal
>The best way, Twilight decided, was to begin from the bottom
>No structure could support itself without a base
>Twilight basked in the gentle stillness of her one-lab
>Now that it had been cleared out. and all the machinery thrown in the trash, she could almost hear the dead trying to claw their way out of the ground
>Any moment now
>Her plan had gone into effect that morning
>A long night of planning was followed by several pots of coffee
>That was, she lamented as she drummed her fingers softly on her desk, the only thing keeping her roused
>Her fingers tapped their way absentmindedly to a manila folder
>Everything she had on her current target of Revenge
>Everything.
>From what made her sneeze to her social security number was in this folder
>Twilight had found this information with, perhaps sometimes questionable, zealous glee
>Amazing what several hours of unblinking, maniacal fervor could dredge up about a person
>Twilight stopped her drumming
>The distant, high-pitched scream of a girl echoed through the empty school halls
>She sucked in a deep, shaky breath
>Waited
>Waiting
>The screaming stopped
>The distant wail cut off at the root
>Now only silence
>Her closet, no longer her lab, fell back into that gnawing, dead-filled silence
>Like at any minute a corpse, rotten, disfigured, would explode from the ground to drag her to where she belonged
>Where she would belong, in time
>The beginning of her plan, The Pawn, was perhaps the physically worst
>She had gym this time of day, and, as a creature of unending habit, always picked the last shower stall
>>
>>30571114
>A twist here, a screw there
>And almost twelve straight hours of how plumbing and water moves, and she was able to achieve her goal
>It was slow at first
>Gently warming up
>Soon the water wouldn't stop becoming hot
>Boiling water would eventually be pouring on her, first at a gentle slope, then all at once
>Her skin would be cooked, and naturally she would attempt to leave
>Yet the stall door, with a simple shim in the door frame placed /just/ the right way would jam it
>Perhaps she noticed when opened the door, perhaps she didn't
>But it would then be far too late
>Maybe she would be smart enough to crawl under the stall door, but Twilight doubted it
>In between the third degree burns associated with boiling water, she would soon have more problems
>A simple chemical solution, placed in the loosened shower head, would send the head of the shower careening at her
>It would stop her screaming
>And just like that, Twilight breathed out a soft sigh
>One down, she lamented
>Soon they would all be crushed
>>
>>30571141
damn it I wish I had time to read this before heading out
>>
File: 1500081765293.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1500081765293.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>30571141
I fucking called it, only this is worse. Much, much worse... Hanibal-eqsue Twilight, that's honestly terrifying. Good shit, you glorious bastard.
>>
>>30571141
Nice.
>>
>>30569934
>>30567886
Glad you could enjoy it. I was always planning to continue it for a bit more development but never got around to it.
>>
>>30571615
Twilight seems the type to simply be too smart for revenge via school shooting. Will post another chapter today. Stay tuned for Part II: The Rook.
>>
>Bumperino
>>
Part II: The Rook

>A thin, shuddering gasp escaped her
>The thick, almost viscous atmosphere of her tiny closet seemed to linger
>Twilight let the manila folder, the one on her shower victim, fall into a shredder
>There would be no proof of her misdeeds.
>Not if she could help it, at any rate
>The results of her plan, the girl being boiled alive in the shower, had a few interesting results
>She had nearly died. Cooked almost completely.
>But that would've simply been too easy an end for her, Twilight believed, so as soon as the screaming had started, she had called an ambulance
>The high pitched wails rescued the burn victim just in time
>A moment later and...
>Twilight grinned behind her crossed fingers
>The stifling heat of her lab bared down on her. >Yet at the same time, the sense of satisfaction was like a cool glass of water on the fire sitting in her belly
>She tempered the blazing heat, though only for a moment
>It was lusting once more for revenge
>She could feel it beginning to rise and well within her.
>It had been a week since the incident, A week since she had begun her campaign of revenge
>She had been unsuspected
>A mere tool, that had been her target, a mere tool of the mastermind.
>The connection was minimal, if any at all
>Twilight's fingers drummed rhythmically on a new folder
>The last had to be destroyed, this one was for her newest target
>A boy, built like a brick house, who was just as straight forward and stupid as he was broad and imposing
>He would not be fooled by boiling water, no, he would simply rip the door off it's hinges
>The only way to go about this was to be subtle
>The research on this brickhouse was much more in depth than the tool she had already broken
>She had unearthed a dark secret in her research
>The boy, built like a mountain, was a steroid user.
>He was using a steroid that barely had any impact on his body. A simple boost. The long terms effects very well could be disastrous, but for now he would not be affected
>>
>>30575326
>Those same steroids, however, were to be taken at high dosages. The lowest being twenty milligrams
>Twilight pulled the vial of anabolic steroids from her inner lab coat pocket
>The label was for his usual brand of steroids
>His gym bag, unattended mere hours ago, now held the very, very lethal Methyltrienolone.
>She thought on the drug, on the fact that the dosage was as different as night and day
>Even two milligrams was enough to overdose
>The thought made her chuckle
>Another one of the Queen's tools were soon to be destroyed
>And her revenge will be had
>Even if it killed them.
>>
>>30575574
Fuckin savage
>>
>>30575574
Inb4 the big baddie of fic is Sunset and it ends in the most brutal way possible, IE tied to chair with ISIS-tier shit goin' down.
>>
Soon™
>>
It's an "Anon is a beta cuck nice guy" episode
>>
>>30579709
It's an "Anon blackmails and harasses women for sex" episode
>>
>>30580400
Hey, I want this
>>
>10
literally how

I'll write part III either today or tomorrow, stay tuned my niggas.
>>
Any idea what happened to that one writefag that was writing "The Saga of Bully Anon" or anything along those lines? Did she die, still lurking, or what?
>>
>>30583344
>She
>>
>>30582496
>10
I blame you, school shooter.
>>
>>30584848
no
>>
>>30566731
do you know what website you are on you poopy head?
>>
>bump
>>
File: 1465195522535.jpg (12KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
1465195522535.jpg
12KB, 259x383px
>>30586640
jesus man, watch your fucking language!
>>
File: 1443842751323.jpg (72KB, 589x960px)
1443842751323.jpg
72KB, 589x960px
>>30589424
Here, I've never gotten a chance to use this, maybe you will.
>>
bump. Had to work today, and I have the day off tomorrow. so I'll write part III then.
>>
Don't you die on me!
>>
>>30591313
Soon...
>>
>>30590547
Waiting, faggot.
>>
>>30593647
Applying life support
>>
>>30593647
>waiting faggot
kill yourself you fucking greedy, degenerate pile of useless donkey shit.

Part III: The Bishop
>Twilight bit her lip, hiding a grin that threatened to surface
>No one had suspected a thing once that oaf had overdosed on steroids
>The cops simply ruled it an accidental suicide, content with his idiocy resulting in his death
>It almost made her laugh
>Now, a month after the toppling of the giant, she was ready for phase three
>In that time, she had come up with a plan
>Her new target was not an idiot like the last
>Surely, this one, this vile, wretched girl, was one of the masterminds
>She was smart and cunning
>Twilight wouldn't be able to fool her with phony medicine labels, she was certain
>Yet, despite her intelligence, she had backed herself into a corner
>A precarious position, a throne built on a pillar of sand
>Twilight chuckled softly in the gloam of her closet. A satisfied smirk on her face.
>Her plot was displayed on the screen
>Twilight had discovered the key to her downfall
>She was a closet kleptomaniac
>Anything that tickled her fancy, from simple knickknacks to jewelry and everything in between
>Thousands upon thousands of dollars, from what Twilight had managed to learn of
>She chuckled darkly, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose
>She had discovered this dark little secret almost by accident
>Twilight had observed her target, almost religiously, for a month
>It had been little things
>Bracelets made from woven twine, pencils, erasers...
>Then Twilight had seen her outright steal earrings from lockers, wallets, jewelry of all shapes and sizes. Phones, even.
>Thus, her plan
>A phone, a small, pink phone as the klepto preferred, left out in the open
>The bait was taken easily
>Twilight stared at the blinking red dot on the computer's map as it traveled through town
>She suspected that the Bishop would store her stolen goods in the same place. It seemed unlikely she would sell it all, at least for a while
>>
>>30594835
>The softly blinking blip stopped, directly over a building full of rental storage sheds
>Twilight's wide grin stretched across her face
>A message was already sent out to the police a day before, the plot was set in motion
>She would arrive at the storage unit
>Twilight tipped off the police a day in advance about the phone theft, and gave them an accurate location of the Bishop's whereabouts.
>She had also gave them a heads up
>The Bishop would access an entire vault of stolen items, if they were lucky
>Another one down
>Twilight giggled madly to herself.
>>
File: 1497532557412.png (126KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497532557412.png
126KB, 300x300px
>>30595106
The madwoman
>>
>>30595106
Thanks for the update m8
>>
I remember this prompt of Trixie being poor but too proud to admit it

>Only has enough money to buy a pack of crackers for lunch
>Wear the same outfit but washes it everyday and says she has 10 of the same because she likes them

imagine her look if it was found out and someone just took her crackers and crushed them in front of her
>>
>>30597570
Sounds interesting, might try at that later this week. Oh, and I'll have another update out before night's end for Rarara.

Persona 5 has taken me hostage, send help.
>>
>>30598341
Youve been putting off updates for like a week my man.

>inb4 you die
>>
>>30599048
Nah, just suddenly lost that spark one day, have been putting it off ever since. Will force myself to write for all ya'll soon, though I really hope that I haven't fucked up too badly, what with myself always bumping the thread in the meantime in hopes that there's peeps that'll still read whats to come.
>>
File: shrug.png (21KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
21KB, 250x229px
>>30599855
Kinda figured you'd lost interest to an extent. I can't speak for the whole thread, but abandonment might be better than half-assing it. Maybe, rather than writing it just to finish it out of obligation, someone else could pick it up some time. "Will force myself to write for y'all" sounds like you're preparing the story to go to shit.

But hey, I'm just one anon.
>>
>>30564123
Has anyone ever gotten bullied?
>>
>>30601902
someone called me a faggot on an anonymous message board before
>>
>>30602129
faggot
>>
>>30602160
c'mon man
>>
>>30600759
I get'cha. I can understand why our two writers feel burn out after providing so many stories in such a short time (Which i'm greatly appreciative of).

I'm mainly still waiting for the first writefriend to come back, I just got so invested in it.

Say what you want but I just love conversations of two sad parties trying to cheer each other up.
>>
>>30599855
agreed. The new story I'm working on feels like a chore atm if I'm being honest. May take a break for a few days from it.
>>
>>30603509
yeah if you write something, at least I want you guys to have fun with it as well.
>>
File: free.jpg (220KB, 1300x1900px) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
220KB, 1300x1900px
Is this bully-approved? Can I get a green text?
>>
>>30604032
she deserves it
>>
>>30604032
On it, thisoutta'begood.gif
>>
File: 1495071794990.jpg (82KB, 539x422px) Image search: [Google]
1495071794990.jpg
82KB, 539x422px
>>30597570
I remember that thread.
>>
>>30597570
I remember that green. It's the one that ended with Anon sharing his lunch with her and they ate together on the schools roof.
>>
>>30605808
Yeah I just felt like the dialogue had alot of unexplored potential
>>
>>30605808
>>30606386
Sounds comfy af, link?
>>
>Be mute
>Not able to make any friends because of it, no one bothers to learn sign langues
>Even your cello playing roommate while she's not mean to you, simply hates your taste in music and can't click with you.
>So you close yourself out of the world with your music. Just you and the music until-

>it dissapeared

>The music gone, with the headphones as well

''What's wrong? Are these yours?''

''Well if you want them back why don't you say something''

''Aw you bitch, don't touch me, you nearly ruined my shirt. You knwo what!?''

>Smash. Piece by piece the one thing you had to bring you joy smutters under the feet of someone else
>They left you alone in the hall as the bell rings
>You wanted to cry, you wanted to scream, you wanted to call for help

>... But not a single sound came out.
>>
>>30564402
Link it anyway, we can ignore the fetish shit.
>>
>>30564802

>Rarity goes to the local gun shop, picks up a Remington 870 20g shotgun and 100 shells, and comes back to Fillydelphia Public School 231.

>The boy who pulls her skirt down is the first one she sees, and he nearly shits himself.

>She ponies up as she shares a 20g shell with him, and his slut of a girlfriend.

>In the rampage, she is utterly peaceful until the police arrive and put her down.
>>
>>30608231
I swear school shooting prompt should get out, they're so damn boring
>>
>>30607343
delet this
>>
>>30608271
>Is in a bully thread
>Expects there to be a lack of school shooting
Go fuk urself chad
>>
>>30604032
>It’s quite weird, really.
>...No, far from weird, it’s outright baffling.
>You should be repulsed at the sight before you.
>You should be repulsed with the fresh shades of red and blue that adorn her body, the blood and tears forming a crimson stream that drains steadily down onto her blouse.
>You should feel regret, shame, and pity.
>You are Anonymous, and you feel nothing of the sort.
>You can’t understand why your next kick brings such a cathartic release, but it does.
>Her scream sends shivers down your back, an overwhelming feeling of power overtaking you yet again.
>This only furthers your urge to kick the squirming little shit even harder, all reason having long since abandoned.
>Her shouts are soon silenced when she curls up into a ball again and has to focus on keeping her breathing steady under your relentless assault.
>And, for a while, all is right.
>The dull thumping of your kicks echos out into the rest of the house, the thumps becoming a steady rhythm that is only interrupted by the occasional yelp from the subhuman.
>...Subhuman.
>Oh, right, now you remember.
>You think her name’s Jupiter, if what you can remember what Gilda told you.
>She was said to be an upstuck young woman, one ingrate rich girl who’s snitched out a friend to the cops.
>Said friend was under currently being held in custody.
>Said friend was also Gilda’s unofficial significant other: Lorica Hamata.
>Oh yeah, that reminds you…
>Taking a pause from your assault, you glance about the place for her.
>...Huh.
>She’s nowhere to be seen.
>Oh well.
>Cracking your neck, you turn back to continue thrashing down on the subhuman.
>It continues to squeal like a pig, the thing occasionally choking out the occasional sob or question as to why.
>You can only give the walking piece of scum a crooked smile, every thump ringing out like music to your ears.
>>
>>30611523
>You’re no longer going to get stepped on.
>You’re no longer going to have your wants and feelings trampled on by others.
>You’re finally in control.
>As you go to wipe away another nosebleed, you’re interrupted by the sound of hurried footsteps to the right.
>Turning, you’re surprised to see a new figure rushing at you, himself no more than several feet away.
>You’re only able to offer him an elbow before you two are sent toppling to the ground.
>It quickly becomes evident that the man is old and feeble, this much evident by how easily you’re able to pin him.
>He struggles like a man possessed, though.
>The bastard keeps calling out, though the words all come out as incoherent and fuzzy to your ears.
>You can’t figure out why, so you just decide to hit his head until he’s still.
>Takes a hell of a lot of hits to shut him up.
>Pretty sure you’ve broken something in your hand when he finally goes quiet, but that doesn’t matter much.
>What matters is finding Gilda.
>Removing yourself from the old and still man, you idly notice that Jupiter has left her place on the floor.
>Maybe Gilda went after her?
>No, wait, Gilda wouldn’t have let her leave.
>Maybe she’s waiting outside, or forgot something in the motorcycle luggage?
>Shaking your head, you make your way out of the living room and past the family’s dog, of which is ominously still.
>The memory of its annoying bark forces you to pick up the thing and chuck it at the old man’s still body.
>Making your way out onto the front yard, your eyes glaze over the moonlit pavement for any signs of Gilda.
>...No sign of her.
>Maybe she went back home?
>Maybe you were taking too long?
>No, wait, she also wanted revenge on this bitch.
>Your brain swirls with several other thoughts, though you’re finding the situation more angering by the moment.
>Not knowing what’s happening, not knowing where Gilda is…
>It’s angering.
>>
>>30611526
>In fact, it’s very angering.
>It downright pisses you off.
>Growling at nothing in particular, you begin to wander off into the night, your mind a blur of violent thoughts and visions of being left alone.
>Wiping another bit of blood and white powder from your lip, you stumble a bit further before hearing the distant sounds of merriment and music following along the winds of midnight.
>And so you begin to move again, the night’s darkness hiding you up until it's too late.
>>
>>30611533
Sorry if it's not exactly what you're looking for, as I was wondering about doing something with girl on girl bullying, as I looked at the shadows of the picture and could make out Trixie among a few others, but I decided to do something akin to A Serbian Film. Hope I at least managed to mindfuck one person, and I'll see if I can't produce an update tomorrow for ya'll. Was actually pretty fun writing this, so, with hope, I'll get back into my old groove of an update every two days relatively soon.

Pasty—https://pastebin.com/KsmRkzLJ

Until next time, you glorious bastards.
>>
>>30611546
>A Serbian Film
Newborn porn!
NEWBORN PORN!
NEW! BORN! PORN!!!
>>
bumperino

might write some later boyos, don't hold me to that though, I've got some stuff to do
>>
CLEAR!
>>
>>30607343
I hope you don't mind, I took your prompt and fleshed it out a little.

>With a sudden yank, the music in your ears vanishes, leaving only the unfiltered sounds of a harsh, rough-edged chuckle.
>You quickly spin around, startled by the presence of a huge, brutish form only an arm’s length away from you, flanked by two more intimidating characters.
>"What's wrong? Are these yours?" he mockingly asks, pointedly waiving your headphones in front of your face, his thick, calloused fingers already threatening to crack the plastic.
>You instinctively try to grab for them, only to be forcefully pushed back, the impact very nearly sending you stumbling to the ground backwards.
>Those are your headphones.
>He has to give them back.
>You panic, trying to think of a way to tell him, to make him understand, but you can only stare at him, feebly gesturing towards your accessories and yourself.
>You point like a little kid, humiliated and exposed, but he has to understand.
>He has to give them back.
>A poisonous smile crosses his lips, his fat lips parting to allow a view of two rows of pearly-white, spit-covered teeth.
>"Well if you want them back why don't you say something?"
>His sneer of a laugh penetrates your ears, the same ears that were only moments ago listening to the new, fancy CD you just bought.
>You went for something different this time, something unfamiliar: a compilation of distinguished classical pieces rendered by a variety of professional artists.
>Not your usual kind of music, but you wanted to try it out.
>It wasn’t cheap, but maybe it will help you to finally find a better in with your roommate, the sophisticated girl who so far all but tried to ignore your very existence whenever you tried to interact with her.
>Your pitiful, broken existence.
>You move back in to grab for your stuff again, quickly closing the distance to your still grinning assailant.
>You can almost reach it.
>"Aw, bitch, don’t you touch me."
>>
>>30617926
>For what it’s worth, you saw it coming.
>You saw the giant hand pulling back, saw his grin widening when you were stupid enough to spring his trap, you even noticed the twinge of satisfaction in his eyes when his hit connected, sending you to the ground wheezing in pain.
>Hot tears are blurring the edge of your vision, every desperate grasp for air sending more of the sharp, stinging sensation into your chest.
>You make out your glasses on the floor next to you, the frame bent and the lenses cracked and broken.
>"Still nothing, huh?"
>You can barely even hear his voice anymore, the sharp pain muting every other incoming sensation.
>Holding back your tears is quickly becoming a losing battle.
>"You must be one of them masochistic bitches, right? The kind that gets off on being pushed around and shit?"
>You ignore the laughter, you ignore the tears running down your cheeks and dripping onto the sidewalk below, you ignore the sharp crack of snapping plastic followed by a broken set of headphones clattering to the floor in front of you.
>Looking up to see the trio leisurely stride away through your tear filled vision, you allow yourself to cry freely, slowly reaching for the ruined piece of technology.
>Heavy sobs rock through your body in complete silence, the only sounds leaving your mouth a series of dry, painful chokes.
>You cradle your headphones in your hands, the one thing in your life allowing you to at least pretend to blend in now broken like the rest of you.
>>
>>30616937
>>30615384
>>30614387
Why are we still here? Just to bump?

>>30617928
Goddammit, got me all teary eyed. GGWP no re.
>>
>>30617928
>You close the door to your apartment behind you gently, not wanting to disturb your roommate in case she is practicing.
>Doesn’t sound like it though.
>Dropping your bag in the kitchen, you make your way into the bathroom in the mirror.
>Your eyes are puffy and red, your hair is a mess and your hands are shaking and covered in dirt.
>Your name is Vinyl Scratch and you really just want to die right now.

>Moving back into the kitchen, you sit down at the wooden table and begin pulling your stuff out of your bag.
>The day’s worth of school books.
>Your CD case along with a couple of loose disks.
>Your broken glasses.
>You can feel your vision getting misty again when you pull out your headphones, gently setting the broken and twisted heap of metal and plastic down in front of you.
>For a few minutes you just stare at the ruined shape, letting the memory of the encounter replay in your head.
>Maybe if you reacted differently…
>Maybe if you hadn’t immediately tried grabbing for them…
>Maybe if you could have been able to talk to them…
>You think about the small whiteboard your mom made you carry around when you were younger, trying to get you to express your needs by writing them down or drawing little pictures like a monkey.
>She always tried to get you to open up more, to be more expressive and interact with people.
>She never really understood.
>You kept disappointing her.
>The headphones in front of you are just another proof of your inability to communicate.
>Your fingers gently sort the broken pieces, trying to disentangle the framework without causing any more damage.
>This might be fixable…
>"Vinyl?"
>The cautious voice of your roommate startles you, the girl poking her head into the kitchen through the open door.
>"Are you alright?"
>You quickly nod, trying your best to give her a reassuring smile.
>"You’re crying."
>>
File: 1500533481555.png (167KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1500533481555.png
167KB, 395x395px
>>30619237
This is top-notch work, mate, please continue it. I'll also pump out some green later to compliment your work here.

We've gotta' make bullying great again.
>>
>>30619237
Fuck man thanks for using my promt, i really wish I had the skills to be able to flesh out mh ideas like you
>>
>>30619237
delet this
>>
B ump
>>
>>30620276
Went to go take a nap but forgot to set an alarm. Fuck. Soon™.
>>
>>30619237
Nice.
>>
>>30619237
MOAR
>>
File: 1499916095468.jpg (359KB, 1920x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1499916095468.jpg
359KB, 1920x1059px
>>
Fuck it, can't think about how to continue my current stories. Requests?
>>
File: thumb (3).jpg (18KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb (3).jpg
18KB, 242x250px
This is Starshit Glimnigger. Say something nice to her.
>>
File: 1500074682207.gif (467KB, 276x208px)
1500074682207.gif
467KB, 276x208px
>>30631577
I've not watched the show in a while, but I have seen her starting episode. Her character didn't seem too bad from what I saw.
>>
>>30631323
Shit, tough crowd.
>>
>>30631323

What's your current story?
Anything you like to write?

Anything you WILL NOT write?
>>
>>30632989
Current story is Anon and Rarity's slowly budding friendship, Anon helping the later out with her bullying problems and such. More of a slice of life than anything else, though I intend to pick up the pace considerably in the next few updates. I like to write pretty much anything, just name it and I'll whip it up for ya', no real limits here.
>>
>>30633570

Hm...Cadence and Pinkie Pie doing extramarital shit. Doesn't have to be sex, just has to be cute and/or romantic.

I feel like I had a more particular request in mind earlier but I'm spacing on it, so that's the best I got.
>>
>>30633902
Will do, presume EQG?
>>
>>30634877

Honestly, I didn't even think about EQG. You can do either, to be honest. I guess whatever suits you/the narrative best.
>>
File: Deercomradeenjoyingtimeoncouch.jpg (70KB, 634x552px) Image search: [Google]
Deercomradeenjoyingtimeoncouch.jpg
70KB, 634x552px
>>30564123

>Bullying a girl who can literally make clothing with a seemingly limitless budget
It is time to stop.
>>
File: bueno-(n1297066941372).jpg (109KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
bueno-(n1297066941372).jpg
109KB, 945x945px
>>30633570
>just name it and I'll whip it out for ya'
Is this some kind of fetish?
>>
File: 132318047959.jpg (46KB, 449x450px) Image search: [Google]
132318047959.jpg
46KB, 449x450px
>>30631323
>>30633570
How about Scitwi being sexually bullied by other girls at CHS. (Gilda, Lightning Dust, Dazzlings, ect.)
Along comes Anon who intervenes.
They try to bully him too, but it's difficult due to Anon being bigger, stronger and tougher then other people.
Because he's from the real world and not a cartoon.

does that sound interesting?
>>
>>30635663

>they get Flash Sentry to beat up Anon using false pretenses
>Anon is laid out on the ground
>Because he's from the real world, he's more vulnerable to injury and despondence than the real citizens of the world
>his leg cracks in a nasty fashion because flash kicks his knee cap in
>while the medicos are coming, he fades out of consciousness
>he wakes up in the hospital, and it's found that he won't be walking for months
>SciTwi stays by his side
>It's the best love story ever because fuck you.
>>
File: 1499996145118.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1499996145118.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>30635663
This... actually really activates my almonds, I've always been a sucker for Anon being from the real world in stories. Will get on it after I'm done writing other anon's request.
>>
>>30635663

Gilda is for bullying others, so this seems legit.
>>
File: 98347y9834y5.gif (781KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
98347y9834y5.gif
781KB, 500x224px
>>30635684
>Because he's from the real world, he's more vulnerable to injury
imagine someone punching you...did it hurt?

if Flash punched Anon his arm would go all floppy accordion like in Tom & Jerry.

but Anon could proboly punch the blue out of Flashs hair or or the color off his outline.
>"He punched the black off him!"

Your imagination can't hurt you.
>>
>>30631577
No
>>
>>30636709
>Anon tries desperately to try and find a logical solution for everything around him.
>Proceeds to get into an untold amount of stupid hijinks with Loony Toons-esque amounts of slapstick violence and such.
>An hour can't pass by at school where there isn't a massive puff of smoke and dust trailing by, stereotypical arms and legs jutting out at random angles as sounds of a fight come from the rapidly moving dust cloud.
>This goes on for a week until Anon can't get anywhere with Sci-Twi and decides to off himself, hope forever gone of returning home.
>Jumps off CHS roof.
>His outline is perfectly shown in the crater.
>He's completely unharmed.
>Somehow ends up in a form of China where he's immediately hears, "RITE DEVIRU!"
>Has to run from several bamboo spears chucked at him before being chased by an angry mob.
>Such is the life of Anonymous.
>>
>>30631577

Uh...she doesn't deserve to die painfully?
>>
File: 1462104223468.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462104223468.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>30637492
>"RITE DEVIRU!"
ok that got me.
>>
>>30633902
Will have it up in the next half hour, just about to head out to a mates house. Will just post the pastebin, also bump.
>>
File: KThxBye.gif (1MB, 315x177px) Image search: [Google]
KThxBye.gif
1MB, 315x177px
>>30634895
Enjoy—https://pastebin.com/JwCVaHeG
>>
>>30639424
>https://pastebin.com/JwCVaHeG

Writefag you are my greatest ally.

I didn't expect the point of view usage (not that there was anything wrong with it), but I feel like the writing was a good read of the situation.

I'll have to read some of your other stuff sometime.
>>
File: 1472102788652.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1472102788652.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>30639424
Neat
>>
I continued it a little bit. I don't have time to regularly write though, so if the thread is dying don't try to keep it bumped on my account.

>>30619237
>You wipe your eyes with the sleeve of your hoody and try again, giving your best to flash a smile despite feeling like the world just tried to make sure you had the worst day you could possibly have.
>You don’t want to appear even weaker in front of her than you already must, what with being helplessly unable to communicate with her without reaching for your pen and notepad.
>Octavia seems unconvinced, the girl now fully stepping into the kitchen and sitting down next to you at the table.
>Sure, she generally tried to interact with you as little as possible, but she wasn’t downright mean to you.
>She wouldn’t just leave you alone without getting at least some form of an explanation.
>"Did you break this?" she asks, mustering the remains of your headphones and your shaking hands still trying to reverse the damage, like the whole thing would just magically reassemble itself if you just aligned the pieces properly.
>You nod.
>You’ve always known your roommate to be a genuine and caring person, as nice as they come, really; there’s just something about your condition that unsettles her.
>It seems like she really has nothing against you.
>She’s just unable to be your friend.
>She’s just unable to like you.
>You don’t really blame her.
>"How?"
>Without looking up, you mime the gesture with your hands, quickly twisting your balled fists as if you were breaking a small twig.
>"You snapped it?"
>Shaking your head, you reach for your CD player, carefully plugging in the cord of what was once your most treasured possession to check their functionality.
>"So… you got them caught on something and they cracked?" Octavia continues.
>The player’s small LCD lights up with a gentle touch of the button, the screen displaying the number of tracks on the inserted disk in a dull, washed out green.
>>
>>30639929
>You shake your head again and press play.
>Silence.
>Slightly wiggling the plug around in its socket, you lean in closer to the broken speakers to listen for any evidence of playing music.
>Still nothing.
>You unplug the cord and stick the jack back in, selecting a different track for good measure.
>It was probably just a quiet song, you reassure yourself.
>There must be something, right?
>The world can’t hate you this much, can it?
>"Vinyl!" Octavia grabs your shoulder, forcing you to turn and look at her, her eyes searching for yours.
>"What happened to your headphones?"
>You can feel the hot tears running down your cheeks again as you hastily move your mouth, trying - and failing - to intone syllables that will never be able to reach the girls ears.
>A dry, stuttering croak is all you manage, making Octavia recoil at the sudden, unfamiliar noise.
>No.
>You’re sorry, you try to stammer out, you didn’t mean to startle her; you’re sorry for sounding so ugly, you’re sorry for being the way you are.
>You try to reach for the girl, still sobbing, sill desperately trying to produce the sounds that would make her understand.
>The sounds that wouldn’t make her flinch.
>The sounds that wouldn’t make her frantically try to get away.
>Quickly jerking up and taking a few hasty steps away from the blubbering, rasping girl trying her best to keep her from leaving, Octavia speaks up again.
>"W-well, it looks like you have your hands full, right? I better leave you to it then", she nervously squeaks, already halfway on her way to the door.
>No!
>No, please!
>You try to fumble for your notepad through your blurring vision to be able to write the words down.
>It is demeaning and embarrassing and you hate having to resort to it, but you have to make her understand.
>You can’t let her run away thinking you’re even more of a freak than you actually are.
>>
>>30639939
>PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME
>You hastily scribble down the words before all but tearing off the page and holding it away from you with outstretched arms, manically searching kitchen for your roommate.
>It’s already empty, the thud of the door to Octavia’s room closing mockingly clear in the remaining silence.
>You can hear the telltale click of the lock being engaged shortly after.
>You’re alone again, left behind with your headphones, their speakers cracked, broken and as silent as their crying owner.
>>
>>30639939
fuck man I didn't plan on going crying to bed tonight. I think this is your best one yet.

And don't worry about thread dying, we're just awaiting the first writefriend who's announced to be back soon.
>>
File: 1444411035824.png (204KB, 392x441px) Image search: [Google]
1444411035824.png
204KB, 392x441px
>>30639424
>>
>>30639821
>>30639807
Y-you too...

I'll try and get >>30635663 's request done by tomorrow's end, should be a fun one to write.

Also, >>30639945 why must you make me feel this way? Absolutely great stuff, as per usual, though I have a theory that you're writing is infrequent because you don't want us all to gain severe depression and kill ourselves.
>>
File: 1418095693192.jpg (497KB, 365x2514px) Image search: [Google]
1418095693192.jpg
497KB, 365x2514px
>>30643300
>checked

you gonna make it a one-shot or a few chapters?
>>
File: xY2xDxo.jpg (180KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
xY2xDxo.jpg
180KB, 811x1082px
>>30639945
I didn't want these feels
>>
File: 1480645211998.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480645211998.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>30639945
Fucking Chav
>>
>>30643460
A few chapters, I think, so I would expect a medium to small sized update. A lot of directions that could be taken, so I'mma have to do a little thinking as to where it'll go.
>>
File: You can't hate this guy.jpg (32KB, 505x283px) Image search: [Google]
You can't hate this guy.jpg
32KB, 505x283px
This thread is hilarious.
What kind of tuff guy bullies girls non sexually like this?
I'm laughing at how brutally hardcore you guys take it with the bullying, like this is between two dudes and not between a guy and a girl half his size and weight.
This is like a guy tormenting the crap outta children.
Also, bump.
>>
Content bump

>Be Anonymous, high school dude with crude attitude.
>Also complex emotions.
>Like right now, as you glare down at the pink haired girl on the verge of tears in front of you.
>Fluttershy.
>Ah, you've been in the same classes and schools damn near since kindergarten.
>And damn near all that time you've been harassing her, teasing her, pushing her around.
>She just invokes this lust to push her buttons like nobody else.
>Her large teary eyes, her sniffling, how she looks down completely when you look her way...
>How she shakes like a cornered little lamb against the big bad wolf.
>Like the big bad wolf, you just want to eat her up when she's like this, which is why tormenting this girl as been you most treasured pastime for half of your lifetime.
>And here come the complex emotions, because, well, you only bully the weak dudes, girls don't even factor.
>But Fluttershy, well, she just brings it out of you.
>You don't really understand why you do the things you do.
>Like, right now that she's sans dyke friend to escort her through these halls.
"Hows the floor then Stuttershy? Nice and clean I take it?"
>She mumbles behind her locks of hair.
"What was that?"
>"Y-Yes?" her voice cracks.
"Well, it costs money to keep it all cleanlike. So there's a toll to use it."
>The other students just keep walking past, their eyes awkwardly forced ahead, they want nothing to do with this.
>"B-But... no one else is-"
"Flutters, we've been at this for years, can't you see dumbdumb? I'm extorting you."
>"But t-then I w-won't have any money for lunch."
>You can see the floor become marked with tiny dots, her tears no doubt.
"Not my problem, pay up."
>Your voice is firm and commanding.
>She doesn't even shake, this routine now very familiar.
>She hands you her wallet and you empty it of its contents.
>Some coins and 1 dollaridoo bills.
>You grin.
"Fluttershy. Look at me."
>>
>>30646936

>She struggles with turning her head upwards, but once you are sure she's looking, you throw the coins away, aiming at the top of some lockers where she can't reach.
>You take out your lighter and flick it open, you don't even smoke, but it pays to have one for times like these.
>You begin burning the bills right in front of her glossy eyes, it isn't monetary gain you're after, it never was.
>You are so enraptured by the light of the flames reflecting on those beautiful green bloodshot orbs that you don't notice the bills burning completely and catching the tips of your fingers.
>She gasps through her shaky breath.
>"A-A-Are you okay? Doesn't that h-hurt?"
>Ah, so like her, to worry about even someone that's doing this to her, has been doing this to her for years.
>This feeling of tightness in your chest, is it love?
>You flick away the ashes.
>The trick is not minding that it hurts.
>You look at her, unflinching, her eyes immediately dart anywhere but your own.
>Her cheeks are red, marked by a wet line each, and her lips tremble as she does nothing to escape.
>You want more.
"3.50 isn't really enough you know?"
>She tries to protest, but only meek girl noises come out.
"I'll have to keep blocking your path until you pay up."
>The hallway is practically empty now.
>"T-That's all I have..."
>You grin and take two steps forward causing the girl to shrink away and walk two steps back.
>You keep going until... "Eep!" She hits a locker.
>You put a hand on it as well and lean closer, your other hand brushing upwards, feeling the softness of her sweater and the contort of her blossoming bosom.
"A girl like you... you can pay with something else..."
>Your voice comes out husky and Fluttershy tries to meld with the locker behind her, tears back in her eyes.
>"N-No... p-please... j-just-"
"Just a kiss."
>She's still alarmed, but she relaxes a bit.
>As relaxed as a deer in headlights can get.
>>
>>30646947

>You cup her small chin with your thumb to get her to face you.
"Just a little kiss. If we're dealing in intangibles, that's a bargain."
>She doesn't protest, much... so you take it as a yes.
>Fluttershy closes her eyes shut as you bend down slightly and move in slowly, dragging this out for as long as you can.
>Enjoying the sound of her shaking against the locker, the feeling of her strained breathing on your face...
>You even notice that she's lightly pursing her quivering lips.
>You're so close that you can smell her scent...
>So close...
>So c-
>"Mister Anonymous and - Miss Fluttershy?" A third party interrupts your lip theft, missed by an inch as you brush cheeks with the girl instead.
>It's none other than a teacher, Cheerilee, and while she started out with scolding tone when calling you, she switched to one of surprise after she saw the girl you had pinned against the locker.
>"Never took you for someone so bold..."
>Fluttershy hides her face behind her hair and looks towards the floor.
>An act taken for bashfulness, rather than one taken to hide the face of one that's been crying.
>"You two should be eating, it's lunchtime."
"Sure thing Miss C."
>You smile and pull away from the locker.
>Fluttershy takes this opportunity to escape towards the cafeteria.
>Your eyes linger as she takes a quick peek behind her.
>You straighten your jacket and notice Cheerilee already left, no doubt she's got some grading to do, or whatever it is teachers do.
>You realize that your heart was beating like mad until now...
>Ah well, there's always tomorrow
>>
File: 1500950383353.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500950383353.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>30646959
>>Ah, you've been in the same classes and schools damn near since kindergarten.
>>And damn near all that time you've been harassing her, teasing her, pushing her around.
Anon and Flutter Butter could have been lifelong friends, just thinking about that is enough to make me sad. Why do I love this thread so much?
>>
>Be Anon in the janitor's closet, reading a good book when you look up at the clock above the door.
>Still got another five minutes of book reading time.
>Boy, how much you want to read this awesome book.
>You lean back against the water heater in your chair, legs up against an empty mop bucket.
>niceandcozy.jpeg
>Gonna finish a couple more pages before going back to classes
>Something disturbs you, sounds like someone is pacing towards the-
>Before you can look up from your book, they've already ran in here, crying
>She's a purple-haired girl, crying hysterically as she falls down to her knees with her hands in her face
>You put your delightful book down
>Getting up from your chair causes her to pause crying to notice you
>"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't know someone w-w-was in h-h-"
>You walk towards her
>She's absolutely disgusting with her mascara all over her face.
Someone needs to teach you a little lesson about PRIVACY.
>You grab a handful of her hair and concuss her head against a wall of the closet, the collision throwing her back onto the ground like a ragdoll.
>You step back over her and lift up your leg as she regains conciousness and looks back up at you with her mess of a face
>"N-NO, PLEASE-"
>With all the force you can muster, you slam your entire body's 350 lbs into your leg and through her skull
>Blood splatters everywhere as her head caves in
>You sit back down to enjoy your book as the lunch bell chimes in to tell you to get back to class
"Goddamnit, all I wanted to do was read this book."
>>
>>30647830
holy shit anon
>>
File: 1499518885435.jpg (6KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1499518885435.jpg
6KB, 249x242px
>>30647830
I thought this was going to be cute.
>>
I'm back my dudes. Anyone have any requests?
>>
File: 826848.png (204KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
826848.png
204KB, 800x800px
>>30648686
?
>>
File: 1499408813749.png (790KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499408813749.png
790KB, 750x1334px
>>30648686
Yeah, f-faggot... Never leave us again, you glorious bastard. I thought you were making some school shooter fic after abandoning the thread.
>>
>>30648922
fuck yes. Dubs get it

>>30648980
who said I wasn't? :^)
>>
>>30648922
>Her eyes stared up at him
>Wide, shining irises begging for his attention as they followed his every move
>She was smiling at him, an eager look settling firmly on her face
>He looked down at her, unimpressed
>Eyebrows drawn forward, his jaw set firm
>They stood across from one another, tension ever building in the low light of the school they were in
"So what do you think, Anon? Will you be my special someone for Hearts and Hooves day?"
>Anon's lips quirked into a small smile
>Twilight's eyes shined with glee, certain that her card had won over the elusive man
>Anon tilted his head, observing the garish, frilly pink heart card
>His small grin widened, and he started laughing
>Twilight was still looking up at him, her gaze growing confused as the glee dimmed
>Anon's laughing grew in tempo and volume
>He threw his head back, clutching his stomach as his laughing increased
"A-are you alright, Anon?"
>Anon's laughing died down, replaced with a look of mirth as he wiped away a tear from his eye
>Twilight was still giving him a confused look as she gently rested her hand on his arm
>Anon's laughter halted as his gaze flicked to her arm
>He batted it off, causing Twilight to recoil
"Funny."
>Twilight's breath hitched as Anon crushed her card in his hand before letting it drop to the floor
"Like I'd ever go out with you."
>Twilight's lip quivered at Anon, tears already gathering in her eyes
>Anon spun on his heel, grinding the card underfoot as he stalked away, leaving Twilight behind him
>Twilight's shoulders slouched, her eyes glistened with unshed tears as students brushed past her, unaware of her harsh rejection
>Oh well, Twilight though to herself, it wasn't like that was a surprise
>She sniffled .
>>
>>30647439
Well, this Anon has clearly been infatuated with her almost his entire life, something he channels into bullying.
Things can still change.

>Be Anon, mean, lean and green.
>Be walking around school grounds, just taking a walk.
>That's when you hear a sob.
>A very familiar sob.
>A sob you've kept in your heart since the moment you first caused it in first grade when you threw Fluttershy's stuffed rabbit into the mud.
>From behind a tree you can hear her voice.
>"W-Why is everyone so m-mean? I-I-I never hurt a-anyone... why do I even bother coming to school? I-If Rainbow isn't with me, I'm just- just everyone's punching bag..."
>Wow, this is one of the rare moments where you can catch her voice for more than a single word.
>Also.
>lel.
>You go to her side of the tree for further teasing only to come face to face with pic related
>Fluttershy's all frazzled.
>Her eyes are puffy and red from crying, obviously.
>But there's a scuff on her knee, blood slowly dripping down from it.
>For some reason, this fills you with anger.
>Fluttershy notices you and goes pale, her sobbing intensifying.
>"P-Please- please Anon, just- just leave m-me a-alone... I-I can't handle more jerks..."
>Huh, she actually carried that sentence quite well for a stuttering crybaby, she's usually more reserved.
>You find yourself kneeling down in front of her.
>She sobs even more.
>She flinches at your touch.
>"Please A-Anon... Don't..."
>You inspect the cut.
>It's just skin deep, Fluttershy's always been such a crybaby.
>You wipe the blood with your jacket's sleeve.
"Who did this do you?"
>"..."
"Who did this to you?"
>This time you say it more firmly.
>She stiffens for a moment before telling you.
>"S-Sunset Shimmer... the new girl. She- She bumped into me and d-demanded I apologize, after I did, she c-called me a doormat and pushed me..."
>Ah, that leather jacket wearing cunt?
"Pfft, that's all? What a baby. Guess I'll have a talk with her."
>>
>>30649519

>Later that day, you bring a scuffed up Sunset to Fluttershy's locker.
>You didn't do anything crazy, you just showed Sunset how progressive you are by being all about that equality.
>Fluttershy, now with a bandaid on her knee, no doubt from the school nurse, almost has a heart attack at the sight of you two.
>You let go of Sunset's arm rather harshly as you push her towards Fluttershy.
"Say it."
>"Ain't saying crap, Anonymous! What is she your wittle gewrlfwend?"
>Oh, she thinks she's still in charge is she?
>You rest the back of your hand on her shoulder and look down at her.
>This debacle is already drawing a large crowd, Fluttershy only shrinks into herself more.
"Say. it"
>"Tch, fine, asshole." Sunset turns to Fluttershy "Sorry. Alright? It was my fault you bumped into me."
>"It's- It's alright."
>Sunset spits to the side before turning to leave.
>You trip her.
>The crowd lets out a few chuckles and laughs.
>Sunset only glares at you from the floor.
"Get outta here."
>After she does so you turn to the small crowd.
"Listen up, anyone lays even a single finger on this girl's hair, I'll turn them into a sock puppet!"
>There's some whispering going on, but after you keep glaring, they disperse.
>You turn to Fluttershy.
>"T-Thank you..."
>She doesn't meet your gaze, but you can see that her cheeks are red but surprisingly she isn't in tears.
>Urge to bully...
>You can't help but bring your hand to bare and with your middle finger and thumb, you deliver the hardest forehead flick you can muster.
>"EEK!"
>She kneels down, nursing her forehead.
"I ain't no charity alright? From now on you'll be bringing me protection money, every day."
>"B-But my allowance..."
"Not my problem."
>You walk away from the sniffling girl.
>Only you can bully this crybaby and nobody else.
>>
>>30649524

>That day, Fluttershy would stop seeing Anon as just her constant bully and biggest jerk in the universe.
>Ever since she knew him, he'd always been mean to her.
>Teasing her, taking her things, flipping her skirt, playing mean pranks on her and then just taking her money.
>But that day Fluttershy saw something else and that something made her feel fuzzy.
>The general opinion of Anon on her diary grew three sizes that day.
>>
File: 1499728869100.jpg (51KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499728869100.jpg
51KB, 768x960px
>>30649243
delet this

>>30649526
This is, in some weird way, cute.
>>
>>30649526
Please make more, I approve.
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (13KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
13KB, 182x200px
>>30649526
>Anon's only mean to Fluttershy because he likes her
this is so fucking cute
Do not stop and continue developing
I command thee, nigger
>>
>>30649526
I can't help but wonder if the endgame is Fluttershy entering abusive relationship with anon and eventually becoming pregnant with his bastard kid
>>
>>30649526
good green mang

>>30650224
>inb4 Fluttershy is actually the abusive one
>>
File: mad.jpg (113KB, 448x321px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
113KB, 448x321px
>>30649243
Just tell her you're fucking with one of her friends or something, don't crush her card you cuck.
>>
>>30650678
ask and yee shall receive :^)

>>Twilight sniffled
"Oh, and by the way?"
>Anon looked back over his shoulder at her, a grin on his face
>Twilight flinched away from his look
"I'm fucking Rainbow Dash. She's much better than an ugly nerd like you will ever be."
>Twilight nearly collapsed into sobs as Anon strode away with a laugh
>>
File: 1500434339579.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1500434339579.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>30650707
THAT'S IT
>>
>>30650723
you fucking asked for it and now twilight is crying in a closet somewhere because you couldn't keep your big fucking mouth shut
don't fucking tempt me you niggers, I am one angry REEE away from a school shooting general
>>
>>30650764
Now send her to her cuckshed.
Cuckqueen Twilight is my fetish
>>
File: mad negro.jpg (71KB, 810x722px) Image search: [Google]
mad negro.jpg
71KB, 810x722px
>>30650770
IT ISN'T MINE
>>
>>30650770
yeah sure

>Twilight shuffled through the hallways with slumped shoulders
>She just wanted to find a nice, quiet space to crawl up in and die
>Preferably after crying for a nice, long while
>She spotted a janitor's closet and, after making sure no one was looking her way, went in
>Twilight, upon contact with the dark, enclosed space, collapsed into a sobbing mess
>She curled into a tight ball, biting her fist to prevent herself from wailing
>Twilight couldn't get his words, on repeat in her mind, out of her head
"Ugly nerd"
"Like I'd ever go out with you"
>Twilight sobbed, trails of tears forming tracks down her cheeks.

>>30650773
eat shit jabroni
>>
>>30639945
AAAaaahh! This is too good, please continue this!
>>
>>30650799
delet this
>>
So much green, I fucking love you all. We're making Bully Thread great again, hopefully out of just being 'Bump General' for a while now.

Also, will try and write a little story here in a bit, sorry for not writing earlier. Had two meetings at separate places yesterday, both were exhausting and involved more than a bit of worrying of how I'll get ready for boot camp in thirty three days. Something came up during those meetings, though. Saw an old friend, of whom was the one to originally get me into the Navy, and I've just remembered how I cut ties with him, and the resulting story would make for quite the bully story on here, with new characters of course. Will have the first little bit of that up here in a couple of hours to add to all this glorious green that's been put up as of late.
>>
>>30650799
Damn
>>
File: YOU FUCKED UP!.jpg (32KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKED UP!.jpg
32KB, 600x456px
>>30649243
>>30650707
>>30650799
YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH!

just pity fuck her. I mean damn dude at least give her an orgasm with that broken heart.
>>
>>30652118
don't tempt me

>Anon chuckled as he walked away, almost certain Twilight was crying behind him
>Ugly little troll
>The thought of ever going near a stupid, ugly girl like Twilight Sparkle is just abhorrent
>Anon grinned widely as he thought about Twilight
>Crying, most likely somewhere dark and damp
>Good

>The day passed, Anon had all but forgotten about Twilight
>But Rainbow, who ambushed him long after everyone else had gone home, did not forget about him
>She collided with him, pressing their lips together
>Anon jumped lightly
>His back slammed against a janitor's closet
>Rainbow was being particularly vivacious and fiesty today, that was for sure
>She twisted the handle and threw the door open, pushing Anon inside, eager to get to the good stuff
>Anon's foot impacted something soft, he jolted away from it and looked down
>Twilight was looking up at him, tear tracks burning a line down each of her cheeks
>Anon laughed as she started crying again, he guided Rainbow back out of the closet, kissing her back now that his barrings were back in order
>Anon left Twilight crying in the closet, laughing as he lead Rainbow out of the school
>>
>>30652118
You fucking fool, now see what you've gone and done. Don't tempt Sadnon, this fucker'll do anything for (You)'s and anon tears.
>>
>>30651016
I wish writing would come easier to me so I could give you more, but it always takes me hours to actually get something presentable out. I've had a ten hour workday and I can't be arsed right now, sorry.
>>
>>30653091
Correct.

when you realize Twilight will never experience love and she will always live in the shadows of Princess Twilight while at Canterlot high.
>>
File: T.SlowFag.gif (266KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
T.SlowFag.gif
266KB, 200x183px
>>30653348
Am the same way with writing, mate, and don't worry. Take your time, and remember that people would rather have a page of quality over a book of shit any day of the week.
>>
>>30653348

The trick is to get enough written that the time consuming part is picking the presentable stuff out.
>>
>>30653348
I get'cha. But I also feel like the story has written itself in a corner. Either the relationship between octavia improves or something else. Don't know if introducing anon in this story would help.
>>
>>30653499
Yeah that's part of the problem, I'm not entirely sure where to go with it. Even though I'm not above using Anon as an easy to write character I don't want him here. It's just not a real substantial story. If the thread dies and I do find some interesting way to continue I'll just throw it in the pastebin.
https://pastebin.com/u/ponk
>>
Remember that females are the worst bullies because while males can break your bones, females can break your soul and THEN break your bones.
>>
File: 1498684817482.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1498684817482.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>30654507
>and THEN break your bones.
How fucking scrawny are you, Anon? That's downright shamefur.
>>
>>30654523

I was a half pint at 10. Then I got to 120 pounds at twelve. I went from nobody to 'jesus he can just sit on you'.
>>
>>30651418
>Sure, you should be thinking of what’s to come on this senior trip.
>Sure, you should be thinking of all the monuments that you’ll see in the capital and all the other breathtaking sights that you’ll be seeing.
>So why…
>Why can’t you focus on anything but her?
>You are Anonymous, and you are completely rapt in her laughter from the seat behind yours.
>To be frank, the giggles make you want to smile and shake your head in disgust at the same time.
>You want to smile because her giggles send shivers down your spine and give you a sense of vicarious joy in knowing that she’s happy.
>But you also want to cringe because you know who made her laugh.
>A stupid cunt in all senses.
>He’s barely fit for service, himself having failed tenth grade math two times as of yet.
>His name is Shining Armor, and he’s been getting on your nerves ever since this trip began.
>He’s been trying to make conversation with you since the moment you arrived at the airport.
>Stupid cunt couldn’t figure out that your monotone and curt responses meant that you were never in the mood to talk to him, and yet he always tries to act like your friend.
>And that smile that he gives you whenever you look back at the back row of the van…
>That fucking smile.
>He knows.
>He has to know at this point.
>He doesn’t deserve her, not after what he did.
>Mi Amore Cadenza.
>Your little Cadance.
>...
>No, not like that.
>You don’t even see her in the sexual way, but as someone to get to know eventually and settle down with.
>She exudes that aura when you two talk, the feeling that everything will be just fine if you stick by her side.
>Sure, you’re far from perfect, but you’re leagues ahead of that stupid cunt she seems so enamored by.
>You know full well how he views women.
>Fucker even shared nudes with you from his previous relationship as it was still going on.
>>
>>30564123
i think iv seen this somewere before.
>>
>>30655023
>Sure, you knew that Redheart was less than loyal at one point, but an eye for an—
>A set of two voices from behind bursting out in song tears you from your brooding session.
>They’re matching the song playing on the radio,
>Cadance sits in the middle, herself flanked by Shining Armor and her best friend, Fleur Dis Lee.
>Some trending shit by some ‘big’ industry name, of whom will probably be a meth addict in five years time.
>There’s no substance in the lyrics of course, but they seem nearly euphoric during the impromptu singing.
>Another sense of vicarious joy runs through you, of which forces a smile and chuckle out of you.
>They catch your eyes and return the smile before beginning to do little shimmies in their seats.
>Chuckling at the two, you shake your head while turning your attention back to the windows.
>Or, more namely, the beautiful sights that lay beyond.
>Rolling fields of grass and wheat, rustic cabins and barns holding livestock, horses and cattle grazing peacefully…
>Ever since the senior trip began in earnest in a few days back, you’ve been enamored by these sights which are nearly constant in the countryside.
>It helps keep your mind off the stupid cunt.
>...
>Aaand there go you brooding about it all again.
>Shaking your head, you try and focus on the people around you.
>Classmates, friends, and fellow students of Canterlot Preparatory School.
>Mostly girls, but you’re not one to complain.
>Speaking of which…
>The van begins to shake with the amount of shimmying girls within, all beginning to sing along as another generic song blares out through the speakers.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIGo9BQRomY&t=1m5s
>You chuckle yet again, though your face soon sours as something overtakes you.
>It’s a mix of silent fear and panic, your blood now rushing.
>It’s then when you realize just how alien everything is.
>>
>>30655033
>Thousands of miles away from home in an unfamiliar state.
>No cozy room to return to, nor a computer to await your return tonight.
>With the heartwarming music now coming in as shrill screaming to your panicked mind, you notice the destination within distant eyesight.
>The Hilton Hotel.
>You produce your bag from underneath your seat and clutch it close to your chest.
>Not so close as to make you seem scared, but close enough to give you a small amount of comfort.
>Shaking your head and rapidly tapping your foot against the floor, you reach inside your pocket to produce a coin.
>A challenge coin to be more specific.
>’OUR COMMUNITY SALUTES’
>A familiar action begins to ebb away at your random panic, yourself counting each rotation of your thumb over the thing’s surface.
>Memories of the day you received this little thing come back when you reach little under two hundred.
>The bright lights, the massive audience, the venerable veterans…
>Funnily enough, your parents didn’t show.
>Twilight Velvet and Night Light took their place, patting you on the back and treating you like one of their own with faces prouder than you’ve ever seen on any blood kin.
>Hell, you still have the photo saved on your phone.
>You, Shining Armor, and Feather Bangs standing arm in arm with your Navy sashes draped over your shoulders, bright smiles on each of you.
>It’s hard to think that it was only—
>”Alright, we’re here!”
>Blinking, you look up.
>Oh.
>The vehicle’s pulled up to the front of the hotel, and people at the front of the van are already making their way outside.
>Gathering your things, you reach just over a thousand rotations before you exit the vehicle, your mind already prepared for the rest ahead.
>You’ve been dealing with the stupid cunt’s vapid jokes and yokel-tier laughs for the past several hours.
>...
>......
>Goddammit.
>They’re laughing.
>They’re joking.
>>
>>30655041
>They’re your roommates, and they’re fucking annoying.
>Hard Boiled, Feather Bangs, and Shining Armor, damned be their names, are currently playing smash or pass.
>You’re half-tempted to remind Boiled that he’s been dating Sugarcoat for little under a year now.
>It’s a tempting prospect, but you’re too lazy to engage in conversation, lest they think you want in on their little game.
>”What about… Cadance?”
>Laughter immediately follows that, save for Shining’s.
>You can hear the sound of a smack before more conversation fills the pitch-black room.
>”Ow, you bitch!”
>That was Shining.
>Another smack.
>”Stop throwing your fucking coins at me!”
>Boil’s laughter is so hard that it shakes your shared bed.
>”Have some shekels, fuckin’ kike!”
>...Okay, you didn’t expect that, and a small tug on the corner of your lips shows that.
>Curses are followed by several more coins being tossed in the dark, each smack followed by laughter of both Hard Boiled and Feather Bangs.
>Yawning, you turn your attention back onto the device within your hand.
>The screen flashes to life with a few taps of the thumb, nearly blinding you in the process…
>One new message.
>Smiling, you open the thing and read silently as the chaos to your right continues on.
>’Good night.’
>Not a whole lot of words there, but the reply is enough to make a sense of comfort rush over you.
>You can repair everything with Sugarcoat in due time.
>Bridges can be rebuilt.
>Setting the phone down with a warm feeling overtaking your stomach, you curl yourself up under the covers and let out a small sigh.
>Blocking out the random chatter of your group, you try and think of what souvenirs you’ll get Sugar tomorrow at the battlefield gift shop.
>That small smile remains on your lips up until sleep drags you off into a world of open arms and kind words.
>>
>>30655055
Wasn't sure to even post this here, what with it not being immediately all too relevant to the bullying thing, but it eventually turns into a big clusterfuck, as events among younger people usually tend to. Trust me, it'll gitgud, conflict is soon. Again, it's based on real stuff that happened a while back, so don't expect anything too crazy, but it gets pretty fucking stupid later in.

Pasty—https://pastebin.com/Rzg4c3fF

>>
File: NICE.jpg (27KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
NICE.jpg
27KB, 720x720px
>>30655079
>conflict soon
>>
>10
you know you goyims can review and talk about the greens we post, ways to improve them, what we did that you liked, etc. It's nice to know my work is enjoyed and pisses you off and or makes you cry it really gets the ol' heart pumpin.
>>
>>30656887
I'll have you know that i only jerked off a little bit while reading your story.
>>
>>30656887
I'll have you know I can't feel pain, for you just coated it with more green stories that kill me

And I want so much more
>>
File: 1464057758685.gif (1MB, 230x268px) Image search: [Google]
1464057758685.gif
1MB, 230x268px
>>30655079
>Update
Negro I'm really digging your >green senpai. Don't let me hanging.

>>30656887
Same to you m8. Keep cucking that Twifag.
>>
>>30655994
>>30657845
I'm actually pretty surprised that story got any (You)'s, thought it was pretty vague with characters, explaining, so on and so forth. Will try to get out an update for ya'll before night's end, glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>30659314
not ever story needs to be in depth with everything, sometimes careful allusions and vague details draw in a reader rather than just saying everything outright. Like the green by the way, well written. Good job.
>>
File: Tomdick.jpg (93KB, 588x695px) Image search: [Google]
Tomdick.jpg
93KB, 588x695px
>>30650233
>>Inb4 Fluttershy is actually the abusive one.
Hot
>>
File: 1500270907612.gif (3MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1500270907612.gif
3MB, 400x299px
>>30655055
Shit, sorry, gotta' run, but here's an update. I had two hours to write, but I blink and it's fucking gone. Sorry, not enough time for a thorough proofread, so forgive any errors. And for the lack of strife in this and its brevity.

Pasty—https://pastebin.com/Rzg4c3fF
>>
bump

>>30661647
might do something with this later :^)
>>
File: 1483076977893.jpg (218KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483076977893.jpg
218KB, 1440x1440px
>>30663261
>>
File: 1251277657688.jpg (16KB, 381x365px) Image search: [Google]
1251277657688.jpg
16KB, 381x365px
<<30661771
No post no (You)
>>
>>30663261
DO IT
>>
>>30663261
Do it now
>>
>>30663710
>>30664507
>>30664598
the feels trip in this case is that I won't actually be doing anything with it.

;)
>>
>>30664606
forgot the trip, fuck me.
>>
File: 1485710361755.png (437KB, 862x614px) Image search: [Google]
1485710361755.png
437KB, 862x614px
>>30664606
>>
>>30661647
In bed
>>
File: 8iYCriY.png (344KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
8iYCriY.png
344KB, 1280x721px
>>30665647
S U F F E R
>>
File: Oboi.gif (142KB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
Oboi.gif
142KB, 350x315px
>>30668291
Maybe you can make us suffer by updating?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1021KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1021KB, 288x162px
>>30669475
To do that would rob me of the jollies I get from denying you.
>>
File: 1499996648523.jpg (47KB, 818x475px) Image search: [Google]
1499996648523.jpg
47KB, 818x475px
>>30669942
Implying I wasn't just looking for a reason to bump the thread before I get back to writing, school shooter fag.

^:)
>>
>Her lip curled into a twisted sneer of amusement
>The halls were clearing now, and her target was in sight
>Approaching silently, Sunset Shimmer waited until everyone had left to strike
>Like a cobra in the shadows, she struck hard and fast
>Fluttershy squealed in surprise when her body was pressed flush against the lockers, a hand slapping against her mouth to stifle any kind of scream
>The hand not covering her mouth slammed into the locker mere inches from her face
"Hello little bird"
>Fluttershy was shaking in her boots, as much as Sunset Shimmer, who was pressed flush against her, allowed.
>Sunset chuckled darkly into her ear
"Stay quiet and I may let you off without a beating."
>Fluttershy was nearly vibrating now, her body wracked in silent sobs as tears spilled from her eyes
>She managed a small, voluntary nod
>Sunset Shimmer pulled her around and pressed her back tight to the lockers, still maintaining a degree of closeness between them
"Let me make this clear, little bird"
>Sunset Shimmer spoke clearly and slowly, so that even in her terrified state, Fluttershy could understand her
>Fluttershy glanced left, then right, making sure the hall was completely barren, before turning back to meet Sunset's eye
>Sunset, for her part, barely registered that the animal caretaker had all but stopped shaking
"W-what c-can I d-do for you?"
>Sunset chuckled again
"W-well"
>Sunset's mocking tone carried a certain degree of harshness, even when trying to sound like the girl below her
"Y-you c-c-could-"
>Sunset stopped mid sentence, trying to register why she had both stopped talking, and when she had taken a seat on the floor
>Fluttershy was looking down at her, her face still the epitome of kindness.
>Sunset Shimmer's jaw, now catching up to her brain, exploded into agony as clutched it tightly, trying to garble out a scream
>Fluttershy refused to let her, and took the invitation to slam her knee-high boots into the other girl's ribs
>>
>>30670708
>Sunset writhed on the ground, trying desperately to get away from Fluttershy as she continued her assault
>Fluttershy didn't stop, every kick getting progressively stronger as Sunset bent beneath her
>She finally stopped, content with seeing Sunset in a near comatose state, laying in a beaten, bloody mess at her feet
>Fluttershy bent down to sit on her heels, the serene expression on her face never wavering
>Sunset flinched away from Fluttershy, covering her face as the other girl placed a hand on her cheek
"O-oh dear, you've h-had quite a b-bad fall, haven't you?"
>Sunset looked up at her, tears streaming down her cheeks
"I-I said y-you look l-like you've had a bad fall"
>Sunset finally nodded, choking on the tears as they continued to cascade down her cheeks
"Yeah, I had a bad fall, nothing else. P-please don't hurt me."
>Fluttershy looked actually appalled at the notion
"Why, I-I would never hurt you! I'm just Fluttershy. A soft spoken animal lover."
>The thought made Sunset want to vomit
>That they allowed this girl to fool them...
>And that Sunset wasn't going to rat her out for nearly beating her to death...
>She curled into a tight ball, whimpering when Fluttershy traced the back of her hand down the cheek she had been caressing
"I-I hope you l-learn never to walk without tripping. That fall l-looks like it hurt a lot."
>Sunset Shimmer said nothing, squeezing her eyes painfully shut
"I-I should go get a nurse. I would h-hate for anything bad to happen to you. Y-you're welcome."
>She remained quiet, content with letting Fluttershy talk as much as she wanted, as long as she left her alone
>>
>>30670763
>Fluttershy grabbed her hair and yanked on it, causing Sunset to scream
>She was muffled by the hair in Fluttershy's grip coming to rest across her throat, choking the life out of her
"I said y-you're welcome."
>Fluttershy eased her grip on her hair slightly
"Thank you Fluttershy, thank you f-for getting a nurse. Y-you're a great friend."
>Sunset hoped that would be enough to appease the monster standing above her
>Fluttershy hummed in delight and helped Sunset stand up
"Let me take you to the nurse, b-because we're s-such good friends now."
>Sunset nodded meekly, not bother to resist when Fluttershy pressed her lips to the beaten girl's cheek.
>Fluttershy kept Sunset by her side, slinging her arm around her shoulders and holding her close
>Sunset knew any kind of resistance would involve a very painful lesson
>She was hardly ready for another lesson
>The thought almost made her stop, almost being the key word
>As soon as her feet started to drag Fluttershy threw her against the lockers
>Sunset slid to the ground, dazed and sore as Fluttershy loomed over her
"O-oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I think you must've tripped!"
>Sunset nodded her head meekly
"Yes Fluttershy. Sorry Fluttershy."
>Fluttershy smiled benevolently down at her, in a way that made Sunset feel with every passing moment that this would become a regular thing
>As Fluttershy hoisted her up and began their journey once more, Sunset began to think about the girl next to her
>How many others had been her victim?
>Were all her friends beaten into submission and were simply to scared to resist her?
>Sunset regretted ever even coming to this world
>Fluttershy had seen to that
"We're h-here."
>Sunset looked up to see that, yes, Fluttershy had actually taken her to get medical help, and didn't want to simply dispose of her
>Fluttershy was looking at her expectantly
"Thank you so much for helping me Fluttershy. We'll be best friends for sure."
>>
>>30670802
>Fluttershy beamed at her, a wide smile on her small face
"I-I'd love nothing more."
>Sunset tried to shuffle towards the nurse's office, but was stopped by Fluttershy sticking her foot out
>She fell face forward into the wall next to the door, her face pressed against the wall and Fluttershy leaning on her, much in the same way she had done earlier
>Fluttershy's breath tickled her ear as she spoke, low and serious
"I hope you get better. If you think of touching me again for anything other than than to do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you, you will regret it."
>Sunset nodded her head
>Fluttershy separated, her cheerful look and blissful grin on her face again
"G-goodbye, rest up well."
>Sunset nodded again, not trusting herself to speak
>Fluttershy quirked her eyebrow
>Sunset folded in on herself, quickly stuttering out a reply to appease the dangerous girl in front of her
"Thank you Fluttershy, I'll get better as soon as I can, I promise. I'll just have to make sure to watch the stairs when I'm walking."
>Fluttershy patted her head, grinning happily when she kissed her cheek again
>She walked away, and Sunset stayed stock still until she couldn't hear or see any trace of her left
>>
File: erection wrisingin.png (158KB, 515x590px) Image search: [Google]
erection wrisingin.png
158KB, 515x590px
>>30670826
Unf.
>>
>>30670708
Don't bully Sunset you cuck
>>
>>30671903
Bully sunset you said?

>Sunset shuddered, resting her back against the cool metal of the lockers
>She couldn't get her out of her head.
>Fluttershy.
>So sweet, as they claimed, so gently, caring, kind-
>Sunset snorted
>The girl had beaten her once, worse than Sunset herself had ever done to anyone else
>Since then, Fluttershy had pulled Sunset into her little pack of friends
>Any attempt to broach the subject of who and what Fluttershy really was, was met with swift rebuttal
>Sunset had learned after the first time, that one does not talk about Fluttershy when she wasn't around
"Hello Sunset!"
>Sunset jumped a foot in the air, startled by Fluttershy's appearance
"H-hello Fluttershy. Sorry I couldn't work on our project last night I had-"
>Sunset stopped by Fluttershy raised her hand to silence her
>One did not speak when Fluttershy demanded silence
>She smiled at Sunset, grabbing her hand gently
"T-thats alright Sunset, I understand."
>Sunset nearly blew out a breath of relief
>Fluttershy placed a hand, almost lovingly so, on Sunset's cheek
>Sunset didn't bother trying to shake Fluttershy off, as in between fits of violence, Fluttershy was oddly affection and nurturing
>The problem was, was that Sunset could never tell one way or the other
>Fluttershy leaned in, planting a quick peck on Sunset's cheek
>Sunset relaxed a little, that was usually a good sign
>Within a second, Fluttershy grabbed her cheek with her hand, her nails digging into Sunset's soft skin and clamping down like a vice
>Fluttershy slammed Sunset's skull against the lockers, hard enough to bounce off despite the crushing pressure now being applied to her head
"I know you were with someone last night..."
>Fluttershy leaned in close to the whimpering girl, her grip on Sunset's cheek loosening until it was simply resting there
"And if I found out you do that again without my knowledge or permission..."
>The threat was left in the air, and Sunset understood
>Fluttershy hated sharing.
>>
File: HAIL_KEK.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
HAIL_KEK.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>30671921
Don't cuck Sunset you cuck
>>
>>30671921
>>30671929
>Sunset nodded, resting her throbbing forehead on Fluttershy's shoulder
>Fluttershy cooed softly, content with the display of affection
>Sunset felt it odd that, despite the rough treatment, Fluttershy could, and was, very affectionate
>So long as her rules were followed to the letter
"T-thank you Fluttershy, I'll try not to run into my l-locker again."
>Fluttershy nodded, patting Sunset's cheek lightly with her hand
"Good girl."
>Sunset kissed Fluttershy's cheek, and the pink haired girl strode away, a content smile on her face.
>>
bump for luck
>>
File: 1498854763410.jpg (47KB, 728x827px) Image search: [Google]
1498854763410.jpg
47KB, 728x827px
>>30672433
First bit of dykeshit that I've read that was able to actually interest me rather than disgust.

Goodshitmang
>>
>>30673316
Fuck, meant >>30671950 Must commit ritualistic suicide to pay for my dishonor.
>>
File: 1497881108571.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497881108571.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>30635077
I can't believe I thought that was a Great Dane at first.
>>
File: carloos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carloos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>30673996
it must be a great doene, then!
>>
File: 1500715939714.jpg (29KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
1500715939714.jpg
29KB, 510x510px
>>30674628
Get back to making niggers cry, schoolshooter fag
>>
>>30674628
>>30674656
Don't change you beautiful bastards
>>
>>30672433
Check'd
>>
File: 1501356045692.gif (310KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501356045692.gif
310KB, 750x450px
>>
>>30671950
fuck I need MORE
>>
>>30671950
delet
>>
>>30677007
Sounds good lad? Should I stay with Sunset, or branch out into other characters? I did drop a hint that Fluttershy had done the same, or something similar, to the others, but, well, it's just a hint. ;)
>>
>>30677890
Branch out, this is a good pain
>>
>>30677895
"So? What do you think?"
>Rarity was beaming at her, a grin stretching from ear to ear as she awaited the verdict,
>Her customer stared blankly at the dress, not even sparing a glance to the grinning fashionista.
"It's... Nice. May I borrow a pair of scissors?"
>Rarity's grin faded a little as confusion pushed her glee aside. Nice certainly wasn't the word she'd use, either.
>All the same, Rarity nodded and handed over a pair of tailor's shears tucked into the small pouch hanging from her waist
"I suppose that's alright, may I ask why you need those shears?"
>Fluttershy accepted the shears and turned her attention back to the dress.
>It would be, to anyone else, a stunning work of a very, very good seamstress
>Yet Fluttershy could see every flaw
>Every out of place stitch, every misguided choice.
"W-well... First y-you overextended the cuffs."
>Rarity's jaw fell open when Fluttershy snipped the left cuff off, followed by the right.
"E-excuse me?! I'll have you know-"
>Rarity was stopped by Fluttershy shearing off the lace ribbon around the dress' waist
"T-the lace d-doesn't match or c-compliment the primary c-colors."
>Rarity was nearly boiling mad, her usual porcelain skin flushing a bright red.
"I should think NOT! How DARE-"
>Fluttershy cut the buttons holding the top section of the dress closed.
"B-buttons are out of style this s-season."
>Rarity lunged, an angry shriek issuing from her throat as she approached Fluttershy.
>She was mere millimeters from grabbing Fluttershy and tearing her apart, when her world exploded into bright white lights at the back of her eyes,
>Rarity was thrown to the ground by the punch, both to her jaw and to the solar plex that left her gasping for air.
"T-this dress is as s-shody looking as y-your haircut"
>Fluttershy's simply statement of fact sent a shudder up Rarity's body.
>Still clutching her bruising face, Rarity whimpered when Fluttershy started berating her.
>>
>>30677948
>Every mistake, every wrong stitch, every mismatched color was thrown at her face,
>Rarity let out a shuddering sob as she was verbally assaulted, the dress raining down over her in ribbons as Fluttershy continued to chop it to pieces.
>The girl, who had been meek and docile when they had met, was now standing over her.
>The dress had been cut into ribbons now, and the berating was over.
>Rarity breathed a sigh of relief, despite the ache in her jaw and chest,
>Fluttershy looked down at her curiously, yet maintaining that look of pure innocence even as Rarity cried at her boots.
>She sunk down onto her knees, trapping Rarity under her as she straddled the sobbing fashionista,
>Rarity didn't try to throw her off, too focused on getting her breathing under control.
>She looked up at Fluttershy finally, eyes still brimming with tears.
>Fluttershy reached down, gently tracing the lines Rarity's tears had carved down her flawless skin.
>The tears were wiped away with a quick flick of Fluttershy's thumb.
>Rarity sincerely wished that Fluttershy would get off her, praying to everyone she could that this devil would relinquish her.
"Y-you must pride yourself on y-your hair, right?"
>Rarity didn't respond verbally, merely letting out a startled whimper and the noticeable widening of her eyes.
>Fluttershy grabbed a large lock between her thumb and forefinger, resting the shears given to her against Rarity's scalp, at the base of the lock.
"Please."
>Rarity's whisper got the attention of Fluttershy, who glanced down at her.
"Please don't cut my hair, p-please. W-what do you want? I'll do a-anything."
>Fluttershy seemed content with the confession and promise, she relinquished Rarity's hair as she nodded in satisfaction.
>Rarity let out a breath and didn't resist when Fluttershy pressed her warm, almost searing lips to her cheek.
"G-good. Y-you'll give me clothes whenever I w-want them, right? S-since we're such g-good friends now."
>Rarity whimpered.
>>
File: 1495597587559.jpg (131KB, 459x448px) Image search: [Google]
1495597587559.jpg
131KB, 459x448px
>>30677948
>>30677980
Keep going you beautiful monster
>>
Hope this doesn't hit limit till after I get home, been thinking up something all night
>>
File: 1501980703113.png (661KB, 785x588px) Image search: [Google]
1501980703113.png
661KB, 785x588px
>>30678485
>Implying Bully Thread will ever die so long as we have schoolshooter fag and yours truly
>Implying we'll ever find better things to do with our lives than shitpost here
>Implying we'll ever cathartic release in life other than through vicarious interactions with fictional characters
>Implying
>>
>>30677992
Was gonna continue last night but I was dead tired and couldn't force myself to write. Ill write some more when I get home.
>>
>>30678929
>SCHOOL SHOOTER FAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This though
>>
File: IGotThis.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IGotThis.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>9
Will have some green up for ya'll in an hour or two. Shit, man, only got 29 days left until I ship out for boot camp, gotta' shift my ass into overdrive with all dis green.
>>
You got this man
>>
>>30680206
Soon™, got distracted by some stupid drama shit, of which is all my writing is based off of.
>>
(Cont of "That Verbose Freshman")
>Slowly setting down your pencil and sucking in a breath, you steady yourself while sitting upright in your chair.
>Adopting a small smile, you clear your throat as quietly as possible before gently speaking to the young woman.
“Excuse me, dear, but could I ask you a question?”
>She stiffens up almost immediately at your words.
>This gets your smile to widen a little bit, though you can’t explain why it’s so cute.
>It just is.
>Slowly, oh ever so slowly, does the young damsel turn to face you…
>You can’t help but cover your mouth in shock when she comes round, however.
>She’s…
>She’s absolutely stunning!
>The hair covering, those eyelashes, the skin of an absolute goddess...
>Hnnng!
>”Are… are you okay?”
>...Oh, right, you were trying to start a conversation.
>Fixing yourself, you try and brush off your blunder with a polite laugh.
“Oh, terribly sorry about that, dear, I just couldn’t help but marvel at you.”
>Her only visible eye slightly widens at this, but you continue on as a red tint slowly begins to overtake her cheeks.
“What with that perfect jawline, the wispy hair, the flawless skin… Oh Lord, tell me, how do you do it?”
>This catches her completely off guard if her wide eyes and slightly agape mouth are anything to go by.
>Her thin lips move and seem to form words, but you can hear only the idle chatter of the classroom in place of Fluttershy’s.
>Her smile, upon catching your slightly confused and expectant face, grows twofold before her small blush turns furious.
>...It's adorable.
>Stifling a small giggle, you gently reach out and place a hand on her shoulder.
“Oh, where are my manners? Terribly sorry, dear, I’m getting ahead of myself.”
>Giving a quick nod of the head, you give her as warm a smile as you can, your hand giving her shoulder a comforting squeeze.
"I'm Rarity, and believe me when I say the pleasure is mine."
>>
>>30682211
>Much to your surprise, she visibly relaxes at this.
>It’s only then when you realize how absolutely tense the poor girl was.
>”Y-you mean it?”
>You have to strain your ears to hear her, but once you do…
>Well, let’s just say that your heart was warm when you held Opalescence back when she was but a kitty, but now?
>You heart absolutely melts.
>Maybe it’s the shock in her voice, or the genuine surprise in her eyes…
>But you can’t help but give out a smile at the sight, a slight giggle escaping your mouth.
“Of course, dea—”
>A pair of haughty sniggers just in front of you break your concentration.
>Blinking twice, you notice a pair of eyes flickering between you and Fluttershy, of whom gives out a small squeak before hiding behind her hair.
>You immediately recognize the young man as one Buggie.
>His thin lips form a lopsided grin, of which he shoots your way.
>”Oh, this is gold.”
>He stifles another chuckle before shaking his head, voice full of mirth.
>”But, uh, you two do realize that lesbians only belong in porn, right?”
>His friend sitting next to him can’t contain himself any longer as he plops his head against his desk, his muffled laughter coming out all too clear.
>His remark said and over with, he too bursts into laughter before slapping his friend on the back.
>Much to your relief, though, he turns back in his seat, laughter soon following between him and the friend.
>Letting out a breath you didn’t realize was being held in, you rub at the back of your head.
>Glancing about, your cheeks feeling all the hotter, you’re able to catch Dash’s eyes, if for just a moment.
>It ended as suddenly as it started, though, and those magenta eyes dart down towards her blank notebook, a look of shame overcoming her usually prideful face.
>Letting your eyes linger on the young athlete for a moment longer, you turn back to Fluttershy.
>>
>>30682216
>The blush on her cheeks is even harder than before…
>You didn’t even think that was possible.
>Adopting a bashful smile, you try your best to meet her eyes before speaking in a hushed voice.
>”Terribly sorry about that, dear.”
>Guess you’re going to have to explain it all to her…
>Not like she doesn’t know.
>You’ve seen her teased and insulted, but not nearly as much as you.
>You choke down a sudden pang of regret.
>They wouldn’t target her more now that you’re talking to her, right?
>...Right?
>...
>......
>Ugh.
>UGH!
>Man, why can’t these things ever be easy?
>Clearing your throat, you try and meet his eyes, but only succeed in forcing them back down as you shift your weight from cleat to cleat.
“Uh, hey, Non?”
>Blinking, his head snaps from the sophomore and onto you.
>His voice is cheery as ever, though you can tell that he’s tired beyond words.
>”Hey, what’s up?”
>Non always snaps to attention when you called.
>You really wish you had that effect on more people.
>Shaking yourself from your thoughts, your eyes flicker between him and the somewhat-unfamiliar sophomore for a moment, hesitation clear in your voice.
“Can, uh, we talk for a moment?”
>Tilting his head somewhat at your request, Non nods before turning to his friend.
>”Can ya' give us five, Vinny?”
>The shorter of the two gives a nod before they share a high five.
>She has her phone out and earphones out before you can even blink.
>You’ll never understand why Non chose to befriend her, but it’s not your place to judge.
>”What’cha need, senpai?”
>Keeping your eyes focused on the grass below your feet, you try to ignore the nearby sounds of your teammates preparing for the game.
>Gulping, you close your eyes before nodding to yourself.
“I, uh, I’m sorry.”
>This takes Non by surprise, his head tilting to the side as he hooks his thumbs around his belt.
>”Why, what’s wrong?”
>>
>>30682226
>His voice, much like you expected, is full of concern and confusion.
>Finally able to meet those eyes of his, you fail miserably at putting on an apologetic smile.
>It probably looks more like he ran over your puppy than anything else.
“You know how I said that I’d sit next to Rarity in math and get to know her?”
>Blinking once, Anon lets out a breath of relief.
>”Oh, that?”
>A small chuckle escapes his mouth before he playfully smacks your shoulder.
>”Don’t worry about that, it was a stupid idea anyway, I know she’s—”
>Shaking your head, you lightly stomp your cleat against the grass.
“No!”
>His eyes widen at that, but you calm yourself before continuing.
“I mean… I’ve wanted to talk to her, yeah? She actually looks like a really chill person, but, uh, someone always ends up getting in the way.”
>Nodding, Anon rubs at his chin.
>”Yeah, she did mention a bully problem… got a name?”
>Blinking, you let your head recoil back a little.
“Huh?”
>”You got the guys name?”
>You…
>You didn’t expect him to be so... ready.
“Uh, yeah, the one that keeps picking on her is this real lanky lookin’ loser, has the school shooter hair goin’ on and has—”
>Nodding, Non gives you another smack on the shoulder.
>”I’ll take care of it, senpai, thanks for letting me know.”
>Glancing up at him, you can’t help but notice the subtle change in his voice, as well as the look in his eyes.
>There’s a subtle change in his tone, the underlying exhaustion being replaced by something new…
>Something determined.
>Something that makes your spine shiver, if only for a moment.
>Non, as if to break you from your moment of hesitation, jerks his head to your left.
>”Coach is calling.”
>Nodding, you give him a wave as you run off towards the huddle.
>You can just make out his voice above everything else.
>”Good luck!”
>...
>......
>It’s kind of weird, honestly.
>Sure, you’ve done some shit to people before.
>>
>>30682229
>Sure, you’ve sent people to the hospital after everything was said and done.
>But all those times?
>You were just following Gilda around, helping her out when things got out of hand.
>Not saying that you never stirred shit or instigated fights with a few hard-hitting words, but you never threw the first punch.
>Now, though?
>You’ve got quite the conundrum on your hands.
>Sure, you could just report it to Celestia.
>She’d listen to you, that much you’re sure of, but would that actually help Rarity at all?
>No, she’d just end up bullied harder for the near-guaranteed expulsion of Buggie.
>And that’s why you’re currently thinking of how best to—
*Thwack!*
“Mother f—!”
>Turning your head on a dime, you have to physically stop yourself from retaliating when you see who it is.
>Sucking in a deep breath, you shake your head before scooting aside, a small look of annoyance crossing your face.
“...Douchebag.”
>The white sophomore produces a large smile at that before shooting you a thumbs up.
>Sitting down beside you, she takes a sip out of her travel mug before nodding along to the silent beat of her headphones.
>You pat her shoulder and tap at your ears, signaling that you’d wish to talk…
>To which she nods with another wide smile, doing a little shimmy in her seat to her unheard groove.
>...Oh.
>She thinks she can wriggle her way out of your insults?
>Hell to the no.
>Seeing as how giving her the bird would be all too simple, you rack your brain for all those countless hours you’ve spent studying that damn alphabet.
>After a quick minute’s thinking, you pat her shoulder again.
>Slowly, yet surely, you manage to spell it out for her with with clumsy movements and twists of the fingers.
‘Fuck you.’
>When she sees exactly what you’ve said, Vinyl looks up to you with a silent laugh.
>>
>>30682236
>Taking a sip from her thermos with one hand, she shoots you the bird with the other, a smile on her face all the while.
>You playfully smack her hand out of the way with an exasperated, if not theatric, sigh.
>As you settle back down into your seat and get comfy, you notice that Vinyl is offering you a sip.
>It’s probably some hipster faggot shit, like that brown sugar water which these young girls love to mislabel as coffee…
>But you digress.
>And, besides, you are rather parched.
>Giving her a nod and mouthing your thanks, you take the thing before having a taste.
>...
>...Huh.
>Straight up cola, eh?
>Normally you’d be turned off by such a thing, what with how fat it usually makes fuckers that don’t watch their intake, but you’re far too lazy to go purchase a water at the moment.
>Taking a mouthful of the stuff, you hand it back to Vinyl before nodding again.
>You’re not sure why her thumbs up always gets you to smile... it just does.
>Putting your attention back onto the soccer field, your eyes scan the familiar place before landing on a certain freshman.
>...Oh, right.
>>
>>30682245
>You were busy thinking about what to do with Buggie.
>You could easily find out where he lives, what with your connections to all the underclassmen.
>You’d tell him to stop, plain and simple, and warn him that you’d be coming if you ever caught wind of something like this again.
>Or you could always plant a little evidence in his locker before tipping off Celestia.
>...That would require getting ahold of Gilda, though.
>She was always the one to crack locks back in your glory days.
>Maybe she could teach y—
>The blaring sound of a whistle breaks you from your thoughts.
>Blinking, you glance to and fro to see people standing for the national anthem.
>Tapping Vinyl’s shoulder as to make her rise, you place your hand over your heart as your hand over your heart.
>As you chant the lyrics with all of the others, you know what must be done.
>>
>>30682255
Kept you waiting, huh? Sorry for such a delay, turns out I'm just now figuring out why I had such a random aversion to writing the story all of a sudden. It's a quarter writer's block and the rest could be chalked up to repressed feelings coming out for the character I based Dash on. Yeah, I don't know either, my brain's retarded and probably needs a good walloping. But, as stated before, I intend to have this story completed by the fifth of September, so try and forgive any abnormal actions, as I need to speed the story along.

Pasty—https://pastebin.com/yN7NS0Xd

Oh, and thanks to that kind anon that named me in that writefag thread some weeks back. Really made my week and made me feel bad for abandoning the story for that long.
>>
bump
>>30682304
yer gay
>>
>>30682211
I want to cuddle Fluttershy

>>30683387
No u
>>
>>30682304
niiiiice, thanks for the updatez man
>>
File: 1501604306936.jpg (6KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501604306936.jpg
6KB, 105x125px
>>30601902
I used to be a bully. sometimes I try to relieve it when shitposting. feels bad, mates.
>>
>>30684803
Ooooh, give unto us the green which we crave, anon. C'mon, it'll be an experience for all of us, maybe it'll finally relieve you of your regrets once and for all.

>>30682255 Also, still going to need people to steer the direction of the story. Sneak into school after hours and plant evidence in Buggie's locker or find out where he lives and intimidate the fuck out of him, of which may have more rebounding, yet much less, severe effects.
>>
>>30683414
I want to sexually bully Fluttershy
>>
>>30685227
Voting for planting evidence
>>
>>30682236
I want to protect her smile
>>
>>30686087
Seconding
>>
>>30688982
Like rape, >rape, tsundere no sexo, or break her self esteem so hard she has "daddy" problems but replace the daddy with you?
>>
>>30686087
someone pls
>>
>>30689694
>rape
>>
File: 1501984281898.gif (996KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1501984281898.gif
996KB, 290x231px
>Thread devolving into mindless rape jokes and other such shenanigans
>Most activity the thread has had all week
Not even mad, yo. Will have another update for ya'll by tonight, though I've got to do myself a favor first and actually watch Equestria Girls and a few of the other specials.
>>
Is the Rarity story kill?
>>
>>30691421
I hope not
>>
>10
Let us pray for original writefag's appearance, he said he would be back... eventually.
>>
>>30689694
>rope
>>
>>30693712
I will belieeeve
>>
>>30677980
fuck I need to finish this. Maybe write some more with other characters. Who do you think I should do next? Applejack? Rainbow Dash?

Rainbow's ego will be fun to smash.
Sexually.
>>
File: 1502109870821.jpg (41KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1502109870821.jpg
41KB, 1033x679px
>>30695478
Dash plz, deserves it out of the M7 easily.
>>
>>30695539
Dash can be a real cunt, more so in EQG, but the way she's handled by the M6 in the show is fucking barbaric, even for me. Anyway, back to it.

>>30677980
>Fluttershy stared down at her, still perched on her waist.
>Rarity continued to whimper and whine under her
>She was carefully trying to extract herself from the faux-timid girl
>Fluttershy gently traced Rarity's cheek with the back of her hand, following the curve of her jaw before moving her fingers to cup her chin
>Rarity opened her mouth to say something, anything, to get Fluttershy off of her.
>She was interrupted by Fluttershy bending down to rest mere inches away.
>Rarity could feel the heat of her breath, the pulse in her hand, or perhaps that was her own heartbeat trying to beat straight out of her chest.
>The scent of lilacs and roses and lavender, of animals and cinnamon burned at her nose,
>Fluttershy's long pink hair created a curtain around them, shutting them from the outside world.
>Fluttershy's gaze never faltered from her, as Rarity's tried to look anywhere but her eyes.
>Rarity let Fluttershy pin her hands above her head with only one of her own, let Fluttershy lean down far enough to bit at her jaw playfully, bit at her neck, even her lips.
>Rarity gasped as Fluttershy pulled back, her lips gleaming with saliva, leaving behind a hickey mark that blemished her clear white skin.
"...Beg..."
>Rarity looked up at her in shock
"You heard me. Beg me to mark your skin, or your hair will pay the price."
>She hesitated to respond, a slight downturn of Fluttershy's eyebrows was the only indicator of her distaste
>But Rarity was aware that that was all it took to set Fluttershy off.
"P-please..."
>Fluttershy leaned back down and continued to lay butterfly kissed along her neck.
"Please what?"
>Rarity craned her head enough to expose her yet unmarkd flesh, that Fluttershy was quick to swoop in on.
"W-would you p-please give me more hickeys, F-Flutteshy?"
>>
>>30695639
>Fluttershy did as asked, nipping harder at the sensitive flesh of Rarity's neck.
>Rarity's hands tried to come down to protect her from Fluttershy's assault, but were trapped in a vice-like grip
>She was at Fluttershy's mercy.
>Of which, Rarity lamented, she had none.
>Fluttershy finally pulled back completely, breaking their curtain and releasing Rarity's hands
>Rarity didn't move from the position, shallowly panting as Fluttershy looked down at her dispassionately.
>Rarity felt the loss of warmth from her unwilling partner, the scents that clung to her were gone now, as well, and the lips exploring every inch of her untouched neck
>She couldn't, wouldn't, admit it out loud, but she missed it.
>Fluttershy stood up completely and took a step away from Rarity, nudging her with her boot.
>Rarity's head, covered in her now matted, royal purple hair and a sheen of sweat, lolled over to look at Fluttershy.
>Fluttershy bent down to sit on her heels, keeping her eyes on Rarity.
"Good girl."
>The proclamation broke through the haze threatening to overwhelm Rarity, especially when Fluttershy reached over and gently pet her head
"Thank you... Fluttershy."
>Rarity's head fell back and her body rested boneless against the floor
>Fluttershy stopped patting her head and stood up once more.
"I'll be leaving now. Do make sure your next set of clothing is... Up to par."
>Fluttershy left, closing the door behind her.
>Rarity was still sprawled out on the ground and panting lightly, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat
>She touched her neck, a thin blush forming on her face.
"T-that was... Nice."
>>
>>30682255
>You’re…
>You’re a lot of things.
>Prideful, resentful of invalids and the other, but you’re not stupid.
>You’re not about to do anything that might trace back to you, much less confront him and reveal your identity.
>No, you’re going to work from the shadows.
*Poke poke.*
>Hmm?
>You look down to your side, to which you see Vinyl looking up at you with a confused face.
>...Well, it’s actually pretty damn hard to discern what she’s thinking behind those glasses, but you can just make out the raised brow and tug of a grin on her lips.
>Oh, right, you’re still standing.
>Plopping yourself down next to the underclassman, you make way to pull out your phone.
>Scrolling through the contact list, you have to delve deep down before you eventually land upon one familiar number.
>’Boss.’
>You can’t quite help but smile as you begin to idly read messages that have long since served their purpose.
>’Hey shithead, I’m making a beer run, want in?’
>’Hey shithead, can you proofread this paper for me?’
>That one makes you chuckle a bit at the distant memories.
>She always came to you for help with papers, every month without fail.
>’Hey shithead, you down—’
>A rush of voices and cheers from around you tears you back into reality.
>Oh, right, soccer game.
>Glancing back up at the game and offering a cheer, you feign attention for a few moments before going back to your phone.
>Nodding silently to yourself, you begin to set the gears into motion while the message is formed at your fingertips.
>Buggie may not know it yet, but his life is already ruined.
>...
>......
>The game, much to your surprise, was neck and neck.
>It’s up until the last few minutes when your team gains a few crucial points do you finally settle down.
>You can barely speak by the time it’s over, your cheering having long since echoed out into the night’s sky.
>>
>>30696411
>Making your way out of the stands with Vinyl at your side, you make way for the more energetic classmates to greet the victors.
>Standing off to the side, you glance down at the white sophomore with a smile.
>Seeing that her headphones are around her neck, you take the opportunity to tousle her hair.
>She swats off your hand with a silent giggle, to which you elbow her with a laugh of your own.
>A yawn soon interrupts the moment.
>Rubbing gently at your eyes, you rub some sleep from your eyes.
>Vinyl taps your in the stomach to get your attention before she begins to move her hands.
>’No sleep?’
>You can’t help the second yawn that comes after that.
“Yeah, was up all night reading about that shit up north.”
>She nods at this before taking another sip out of her mug.
>’What happened?’
>Beckoning her to follow, you make your way out towards the outlying border of the giant group amassing at the edge of the field.
“Separatists are gaining ground, just took over—”
>”Non!”
>Blinking, you turn to meet the smiling face of one Rainbow Dash.
>The sweat-drenched and proud freshman offers you a few playful jabs to the chest, to which all you have to do is hold her head back at an arm’s length.
>She can’t really reach you at that point, and so you two share a laugh.
>Releasing the little one, you grimace down at the sheer amount of sweat that’s adorned your hand after holding her forehead.
“Fuckin’ rad, yo.”
>Another few playful jabs are had as she giggles at your disgusted face.
>”So, what’d ya’ think, Non?”
>She snaps her fingers and points at herself with both thumbs.
>”Pretty good, huh?”
>Shaking your head, you wipe your appendage off on your pants.
“Eh, I mean, you only scored three times.”
>You turn to Vinyl with a shit-eating grin.
“Her norm is four or five, I think she’s starting to—”
*Thwack.*
>This faggot.
>>
>>30696415
“Do you even fucking lift, mate?”
>Dash gives off an innocent shrug, now trying to adopt a casual look.
>Hell, she even starts to whistle nonchalantly.
>Another yawn comes out of you, to which Dash tilts her head at.
>”Guess you really are out of it, huh?”
>You shrug.
“Maybe.”
>Her face changes at this point, becoming one full of worry before she nods.
>”You should probably go get some rest, Non.”
>Rubbing your eyes, you nod.
“Well, uh, good shit tonight, c’ya tomorrow?”
>She nods before slugging you once more on the shoulder.
>That one actually stings, if only for a moment.
>”Count on it.”
>Giving her a wave, you turn on a heel before making your way out towards the parking lot.
>Only after a moment’s walking do you realize that Vinyl is still at your side.
>Oh, right.
“Got anyone here ya’ wanna’ go say hi to?”
>She looks up to you with a raised brow.
>Pondering this for a moment, she eventually gives you a ‘so-so’ hand motion.
“Alright, I’ll be waiting—”
>...Oh.
>Seems you’re being dragged off by the hem of your sleeve by one smiling Vinyl off towards the crowd.
>Her smile, if nothing else, quickly turns out to be infectious.
>...
>......
>Sure, you’ve driven to Vinyl’s place more times than you can really count at this point.
>But all those times were in broad daylight.
>Luckily for you, you’ve got more or less a functioning GPS that’s clinging around your chest.
>Vinyl would just point a certain direction whenever you seemed lost or pulled to a stop, and so you would nod before driving off into the night, the gentle purring of the bike serving as the only music you need.
>No less than ten minutes after boarding the familiar vehicle have you arrived at your destination.
>And, by God, does it look different at night.
>It’s another one of those upper-middle-class houses, two stories and all.
>>
>>30696422
>Your mind is left wandering while you pull the motorcycle to a gentle halt in her driveway.
>Getting off and removing her helmet, Vinyl puts the thing in the vehicle’s side bag before jabbing her thumb back at her place.
>’Wanna crash here? Don’t want you falling asleep on the drive home.’
>Flicking your visor up, you raise a brow at her.
>Sure, you’ve been friends with Vinyl for two long years now, ever since she enrolled way back when, but she’s never offered this before.
>While you’re naturally smiling at such an offer, you can’t help but wonder why she’d offer tonight of all nights.
“You got drinks or something?”
>She only smiles before shrugging.
>Glancing about the rest of the driveway, you notice that Gooseberry, her sassy yet loveable mother, is absent tonight.
>Every time you’ve hung with Vinyl, you either end up completely wasted or angered at how slow you are to read and speak sign language.
>And you don’t think it’s going to be the later tonight, should you take up her offer.
>...No guarantees that you’ll be able to make it to school on time tomorrow, if at all.
>Rubbing at the back of your neck, you think for a moment about what to do.
>>
File: CuteMute.jpg (397KB, 768x1034px) Image search: [Google]
CuteMute.jpg
397KB, 768x1034px
>>30696427
Sorry for being late as fuck on this, fell asleep on accident, just woke up a few hours ago. I'm a bit of a mess right now, so forgive any mistakes you've seen presently in the update above. I originally had this scene planned out to be with Gilda, but I saw the opportunity with Vinyl, and I took it, let's see what comes of it. We'll return soon to Flutterbutter and Rarara, I promise.

>>
>10
You disgust me.
>>
>>30696427
Chill a little bit
>>
>>30696435
damn, nice update, quite a lot. Glad to see vinyl getting some ''screen time'' mate.
>>
File: IMG_3046.png (178KB, 624x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3046.png
178KB, 624x710px
>10
>>
>>30700308
>>30698987
I'd try to push out another update tonight, but I've got a pretty bad headache going on right now, so I'll have it up by tomorrow's late afternoon. Also, saw Baby Driver, honestly one of the worst movies I think I've ever seen, would not recommend.
>>
>>30700308
A qt
>>
Where my nigga schoolshooter fag at? Gunfire gunfire, give me the green which I desire!
>>
File: very angry.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
very angry.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>30703178
>schoolshooter fag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU DROVE ME TO THIS
>>30703229
>>
File: WhatAShitloadOfFuck.png (146KB, 251x288px) Image search: [Google]
WhatAShitloadOfFuck.png
146KB, 251x288px
>>30703233
I... I never expected this. I'm not sure whether to be shocked or amused.
>>
>>30703233
Sick fuck.
>>
>Unlike her two siren friends refusing to amend for their sins, Sonata decides to go back into canterlot and to be given a chance
>Gets absolutely rejected.
>After that decision Aria and Adagio wanted nothing to do with her.
>Homeless and alone she stands not knowing what to do
>>
>>30703287
>>30703298
you fuckers drove me to this.

>>30703306
will do
>>
>>30703330
The concept of homeless dazzling is great, but I constantly see people fucking it up. Let's see how you do it though, feels mastar
>>
>constantly see people fucking it up
How so? I haven't read much with the dazzlings, or much that was worthwhile for that matter, but I've gotta' imagine it'd be pretty hard to fuck something that basic up.
>>
>>30703731
basically them trying to sell their bodies to anon as payment, or it's just not captivating enough.
>>
>>30703306
"You're back"
>Sonata looked up from trying to dry her tears
>Adagio was sitting at their kitchen table, an accusing stare pinning Sonata down.
>An unfolded newspaper hid the bottom half of Adagio's face, but Sonata could clearly see the dark scowl on her brow.
>Sonata shuddered and sniffled into her sleeve
"Y-yeah"
>Adagio folded the newspaper, her disgust and anger clear on her pursed lips.
>Sonata winced when Adagio slammed the newspaper down onto the ancient, dirty kitchen table.
"And what the FUCK makes you think you can come back here? After betraying Aria and I?"
>Sonata's tears filled her eyes as she spoke
"Please Adagio... D-don't make me go out there"
>Her pursed lips curled back into a dark snarl
"We said when you decided to leave, that if those stupid rainbooms didn't take you in, you'd be on your own."
>Adagio raised a hand to forestall Sonata's further pleading.
"Get out. We don't want to see you again, Traitor."
>Sonata's head dipped as she cried softly
>She looked back up, scanning the disgusting, damp apartment the dazzlings called home. The carpet was outdated, the wallpaper peeling from the walls and the air was musty and stale
>Their complex was situated in the worst part of town, where mold and the lowest of the low lived
>Where the dazzlings lived
"What about Aria... Won't she-"
>Adagio cut her off abruptly
"You abandoned us for those whores, you left your sisters. Stop and listen, you'll hear her."
>Sonata did as Adagio said, the apartment fell silent. Adagio's glare never wavered as the muffled sounds of sobbing came to the forefront in the deafening silence.
"I'm sorry..."
>Adagio snorted.
"No you're not. Now go. I don't want to see your traitorous face again."
>Sonata nodded, stepping out of the dim atmosphere of the apartment, into the darkened hallway, only a softly buzzing light illuminating the darkness.
>Sonata felt fat, bulbous tears trail down her cheeks as she continued to walk away from the apartment.
>From her sisters.
>>
>>30704087
Nice one. I like how you showed that they live in poorest conditions unlike the other stories where they get by without ever explaining it.
>>
>>30704087
>Sonata stepped out of the complex into the chilly winter air.
>She shuddered as a cold breeze blasted against her bare face, turning her light blue skin red.
>The winter air continued it's assault on her as Sonata sought refuge, finally running down an alley that blocked most of the breeze.
>Sonata rubbed her arms to try and warm them up
>She failed miserably, the unyielding chill covering her like an ice-cold blanket
>Penetrating her from skin to bone
>Sonata shuffled further into the alley, collapsing on a nearby cardboard box
>It flattened under her weight, now she was resting on the icey, freezing ground.
>Sonata started to sob
>Everything... Everyone had left her
>No friends, no family
>Even Aria's put-downs would be a welcome for the silence of the alley
>She could hear Adagio's voice in her head as she continued to wail
"Ditz."
>She was a ditz
>How could she be so stupid, as to believe their once-enemies would ever accept her?
>Sonata pulled her knees to her chest and continued to cry into them.
>>
File: f4c85291bb029e0f74f21b5c5913b2d3.png (230KB, 613x1304px) Image search: [Google]
f4c85291bb029e0f74f21b5c5913b2d3.png
230KB, 613x1304px
>>30696435
Sorry, gotta' run again, but I has the green that a few of ye desire. Will try to manage my time better as to give it a proper read through next time. Also, hope ya'll don't find Vinyl annoying, superfluous, taking away from the story, as I'm noticing that I tend to get off track a lot when it comes to my stories.

>>
<<30705592
No post no (You)s
>>
>>30705040
now there's an actually good written homeless dazzling story
>>
>>30707026
d-desu senpai
>>
File: -tfw sad dashie.jpg (85KB, 973x594px) Image search: [Google]
-tfw sad dashie.jpg
85KB, 973x594px
>>30707026
tfw I edited this just for you goys
>>
>>30707315
delet this
>>
antibully ranger
>>
File: image_13.png (682KB, 1012x566px) Image search: [Google]
image_13.png
682KB, 1012x566px
>>30709752
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.