[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she going to play a central role in the season finale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Is she going to play a central role in the season finale?
>>
>>30557530
Back to your shitbird general, taconigger
>>
>>30557530
probably not but it would be nice to have her featured in another episode
>>
>>30557530
What the hell do you think?
>>
>>30557530
i hope not.

but we all know she will be the mary sue she is and save the day on the Finale
>>
>>30557626
you don't know what an actual mary sue is do you?
>>
File: boop_hard_2_boop_harder.png (264KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
boop_hard_2_boop_harder.png
264KB, 600x600px
>>30557530
She better be. Best damn pony ever.
>>
>>30557530
Well, she is the main character.
>>
>>30557530
Obviously the entire Mane 7 will be involved somehow.
>>
File: 1489795614957.jpg (275KB, 793x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489795614957.jpg
275KB, 793x800px
>>30557530
Yeah, of course she is. This isn't worth the thread.
>>
>>30558537
Agreed, except for Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and maybe Rainbow Dash. They're not """"""""""important"""""""""".
>>
>>30557636
Her name is LITERALLY a fucking copy of Twilight Sparkle. She's a cookie cutter OC being used as a stand-in main character because of fucking retardation.
>>
>>30557530
Yes, the finale will center around the new Elements of Harmony.
Starlight - magic
Trixie - loyalty
Maud - honesty
Discord - laughter
Thorax - kindness
Spike - generosity
>>
>>30559786
>spike
>main character
lmao
>>
>>30557530
She plays a role in getting cock vored
>>
>>30559763
I'd think you'd be happy about this, considering they ruined Twilight Sparkle by alicorning her. Now we have S1-S2 Twilight back, but with a psychopathic streak.
>>
>>30557530
i still think starlight was a mistake

i haven't seen anything yet that justifies making her a main character
>>
>>30559968
>ruined Twilight Sparkle by alicorning her.
Despite her personality not changing?
>>
>>30559968
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>30559968
You're literally fucking retarded. Twilight was still Twilight, wings or not.
>>
>>30559968
fucking retard
>>
>All this Twifag damage control
Still holding on to tarnished goods I see
>>
>>30560046
The writers utilized her by making her a mentor to the CMC's quest to help others earn their cutie marks. The writers ingeniously used starlight as a foil to the CMC, making it so they both taught each other valuable lessons as opposed to merely making it a one sided mentor-pupil relationship.

Oh wait, that is what the writers would have done if they wanted to make Starlight good.
>>
>>30559968
twilight was the worst way before that shit, its because of her that shitty characters like glim and shimmer exist
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.