[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Give me a second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 3

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1497276386994.jpg (392KB, 1080x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497276386994.jpg
392KB, 1080x1500px
>>30556631
Post sheets
>>
>>30556643

https://pastebin.com/ehtNzKHJ
>>
File: 1442888753566.jpg (458KB, 843x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442888753566.jpg
458KB, 843x1000px
>>30556643
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>30556643
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>30556643
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/6 (8/7)
Amy 7/5 (7/5)
Flow 11/4 (11/5)
Observer 2/5 (7/6)
Golem 5/2 (5/5)
Shei 8/4 (8/5)

Last time on HQ...

Flow continued to battle with Voir Dire, while the Ecclesians and hunters dealt with the demon entourage. Despite Flow's successes in fighting Voir, the Ecclesians were beginning to be routed, and all were sustaining heavy injuries.

Shei and Box discussed the possibility of trying to retrieve Shei's power from Miracle. Later, Shei contacted Buiwong again via one of the spiders milling about the manor atop the Windhill. His disposition was erratic-- at times confident, at times angry, at times scheming. His form was indeterminate, masked by shadow. All the same, he hinted that he had business in Tartarus, coinciding with Mudi's plans.

Observer met again with Yes Mare, who had also evolved in the time since the party last met her. She was insistent on dragging Observer back to the Void, finding little value in the journey he had taken.

Amy and Flaming met with Estuary and EJ, then redeemed their tokens for a couple of treasures. Apparently, word is spreading that someone wants to open Tartarus, but for now, the party's involvement in the plan is not yet widely known.

Pryce and River got into a heated argument about the future of Fantasia and the viability of making either Mudi or Amy a demon lord for the sake of protecting what little remained of mortal society against the looming threat of the Treibheanna.
>>
>>30556649
>Flaming
"Well, now, hold on, hold on!" Volkama insists. "Perhaps we should find an appraiser before we go off and toss away that hard-earned work."

>>30556671
"Fine, bring the rest of 'em in here..." Wireframe says.

>>30556671
"Pryce. You don't have a plan, do you? You keep saying you'll 'find a way,' but a way has already been found, even if you don't damn well like it!" River growls.

>>30556670
"But all of the data that you obtain here is going to become obsolete when this world falls apart. And it doesn't have long left. Where are you going to go? What will become of you? Will you go back to the void again? You'd just be deleted, and the whole journey would be a waste."

The pyramid is some kind of ever-shifting matter defined by Yes Mare's perception, capable of mimicking most of her powers.

Yes Mare frowns when she sees and hears Caw sticking out of your hair. "What's that?"

>>30556670
>Flow
The two of you crush Voir Dire's body. Now all that's left is to sever the last of his limbs and figure out what else you must do to kill him.

>>30556659
"Own themselves?"

The room shakes as a thousand voices erupt in laughter, and then all halt at once. "They don't even own the steps they took through the wilderness. Do you think you got through that relatively unscathed on your own talent? No. I may be split into billions of pieces, but I am always with you, guiding the way you turn your head, guiding the steps you take, guiding what you see and what lies beyond the corner. I. Am. Their. God."

The grip releases you. "And you damn well better hope it don't happen again. I'll protect you from the God of Tartarus best I can. He ain't got no claim to none of mine."
>>
>>30556713

Amy immediately stands up and shouts, "Hey, is anyone an appraiser here?" She waves her piece of paper around as she does.
>>
>>30556643
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj

>>30556707
>>30556713
Flaming stares at her beautifully colored beetle shell, all but ready to shake it and watch if something falls out as she tries to ponder what it could possibly do before Volkama's voice snaps her out of her inspection,

"Wuzzat...?" She says looking up at him, as she turns to her shell and Amy's paper as well. "Hrrrm. That's a good idea. HEY!" She tries to wave down the ghost mare from earlier, "Can you give us some instruction on how to use these? They came out without any and, I can't seem to figure it out on my own."
>>
>>30556713
Observer glances back to Caw, before making vocal sounds to warn him to remain cautious. Observer then looks back to Yes Mare to answer her. "It is my adoptive companion, Caw. I'm taking care of him to learn more about animals on this world. Regardless if the knowledge is lost to others, as long as I retain it I will evolve. When I have evolved enough to sate my hunger, I will return to the void without resistance."
>>
>>30556713
KP sits up, nodding and walking over to the door.
>"Hey! Everypony get in here, you guys need to keep an eye on Wires so she doesn't do something stupid!"

>>30556713
"But we don't need to settle for it!" Pryce retorts, "I know there's something out there, something we can use that'll fix the problem instead of just changing it!"
He continues in his vain ramblings. He slumps down, sitting.
"...Wait, there is something. Why didn't I think of this earlier when we were up there."
He mutters.
>>
>>30556713
>I'll protect you from the God of Tartarus best I can. He ain't got no claim to none of mine."
Shei-Sher wraps his belly with his arms as he feels the terribly crampt pains release themselves "Well that's very heartwarming of you, but you needn't worry, I intend on correcting this on my own.."

Shei-Sher gets off from the sofa and paces the room as he scratches his head with some frustration. "Oh Buiwong.. Buiwong.. Buiwong.. I gave up every evening's rest so I could attend to the insecurities of my kin and assure them you were protecting them as long as they prayed. Even the most stubborn of rams oweing their lives to Sh'harel had given some concession to faith in you. I made them faithful, and the young zealous even! I assumed we paid our dues with our tributes. The totems, the prayers, Meals! To this day I relent half of my lunches to the spiders and every fortnight I go without dinner. But I suppose it isn't enough you must have our spirit as well. You say they belong to you wholly, well where is Sh'harel's homage included in this? If I recall correctly that goat has a fixation for loyalties."
>>
>>30556721
>>30556749
Hearing this, one of the ghost mare attendants floats over to you, holding an inspecting-glass and a black book. After appraising the two and checking them against the book, she explains their origins and their functions:
Page of the Unholy Traitor
>A page torn from an anthology of legends from the southern continent. It tells of a barbarian warrior who devoted his life to the mad destruction of the civilized world, at the behest of his tribe's gods. But, when his wrath led him to a certain golden city atop a hill, he betrayed his tribe and fought to defend the city.
>Unlimited-Use item: Assign to a temporarily-gained skill, such as those obtained from Prayer for Enlightenment or those that result from teamwork with a specific NPC. The skill gains a +1 bonus.

Shell of the Rainbow Scarab
>According to local folklore, scales such as these serve as companions upon the road to the lands of the dead, and can light the way in any darkness. They are sometimes found in funery caskets and pyres by the hooves of the beloved dead.
>Relic: Allows an ally to use your "Huge" racial skill. Only one ally may use this skill per round. When they use it, you incur the Recharge period as normal. An ally cannot take advantage of this if Huge is on recharge.

>>30556818
"And how long is that going to be?" Yes Mare asks. "The longer that you stay out here, the greater the chance that other Voidlings are bound to follow you and exacerbate the wound in both our worlds. The infection has already spread to a few islands in the Void!"

>>30556824
"Asshole," Wireframe mutters. In a bit of worry, Neither, Rus Tea and Renee enter the small room, inspecting it nervously. "What transpired here?" Renee asks.

>>30556824
"What straws are you grasping at now?" River asks, exasperated.
>>
>>30556855
"'On my own!'" Buiwong repeats. "'On my own!' Ahahaha, oh child. Those words will kill you again. What about Sh'harel? If he sees fit to climb from his mountain, he'll do so. In the meantime, I am here."

"Yes, I own all of it. That is the nature of faith. Who among your people can walk on his own? By a god's breath you were born, and by their hooves and their words, you walk and think. Are you unsatisfied with this benevolence?"
>>
>>30556915
and by our*
>>
>>30556908

Amy stares at the page in her hoof. Such history. Such power.

"Neat," she summarily says as she stuffs the page in her saddlebag.

"C'mon everyone. Let's get out of here!" she says to Flaming, Zjetya, and Volkama. "This trip was a success!"
>>
>>30556908
>Stuff."
KP responds to Renee.
>"You guys gotta watch Wires so she doesn't overexert herself while writing out these notes while I go and check back on how everypony's doing on the ship."
He explains, leaving out the details to not tell on Wireframe.

>>30556908
"There's a weapon up north. I could get it and it should be able to deal with those demons easily. It'll be easy!"
Pryce stands up pacing slightly.
"Just need to get a boat to go out there. Maybe Zha could spare something, or I could get Observer to build one... Could gather up some scraps from that attack on Zha's gates..."
He rambles on in thought.
>>
>>30556908
As the Ghost mare explains the function of her scarab, she gasps, turning to look at it with a new outlook of reverence, "This thing... acts like a guide to the spirits? Oh my..." she holds it far more delicately and carefully than moments before, moving to attached it carefully and securely to her tunic as she bows her head, "I wasn't aware it was such a sacred animal! I-I promise to be more careful with it. And I believe it will help us all a great deal."

>>30556954
>>30556908
She turns to Amy as she pockets her page, looking at her shell very happily as she turns to the ghostly mare, "Right, we should go check up on how the others are doing. Or if that skulker actually did go to look at your ship. We'll be back for more fights soon! I hope..."

She turns to Zjetya and Volkama, "Thank you two again for your coins. I promise I'll put this to good use for the entire group, just as I said I would."
>>
>>30557013

"Yeah! Fighting with you was fun! I wanna come back soon!"
>>
>>30556908
"I wish to peer into the center of Tartarus. Once I learn what exactly resides there and seen something no other mortals have seen... It may allow me to rapidly evolve. If you help me, I will reward you by assisting your own evolution as well as returning to the void with you." Observer says plainly, approaching Yes Mare more. "I will be venturing there within five days. If my plan is to succeed, you will need to allow me one last week. I will even accommodate space on my ship for you." He adds, wondering if his practice in speech would pay off.

>Persuasion: Rolling if needed
[1d10]
>>
>>30556915
>Are you unsatisfied with this benevolence?"
"hmm It is creepy.. however, upon reevaluation it is fair. But, I beseech you not to make an enemy of Sh'harel should he come brandishing his horns. We have no need for anymore rivalries and such a conflict between gods would rend asunder the fragile trust I have with my tribe."

"Again I must say, It'd be in poor manners for me to always be running to your bossom when I find a new catastrophe. So please Buiwong, I am well equipped to sort out my business with the God of Tartarus."

"-Let us move on." Shei iterates as he wisks his hoof in the air "First and foremost I would like to alleviate your fear of my proposed wedding ceremony dragging on, it will be purely ceremony. Amy and I shall say our vows, and drink from the augur chalice consecrating our marriage. Promptly afterward shall follow her baptism in momentary lake. Secondly, If there are no pieces of you in Tartarus then just where were we when I chanced upon the Claw of God in your company? And what was your business there?"
>>
>>30556954
>>30557013
Volkama and Zjetya sigh with relief. "At least we obtained something of value."

You return to the ship, entering just in time to see Box waddling toward the barracks, shaking in worry. Behind you, Mocha enters the ship as well, looking nauseous.

>>30556995
River stares on blankly. "A weapon? North where? The lands north are choked by demons..." as you ramble on about boats, River shakes her head. "Hold on, what's this about a boat? You're not considering leaving us, are you? Do you even know where you're going?"

>>30556995
"Calligraphy gets quite tiring, believe me," Renee says. After KP takes the Dark Corridor back to the ship, he sees Box waddling toward the barracks, nervously. Shortly after, Mocha enters the ship, looking a little woozy.

>>30557049
"Oh, please. Gods fighting over mortals is business as usual. He may even get nostalgic."

He rolls his eyes, ignoring the talk of marriage. "A separate world, one more tightly bound under the thumb of this so-called God than our world. It is one called Sheol, the land resting in the shadow of death. It seems our runaway Devas have journeyed there."

>>30557023
"Unacceptable. You've evolved too much as it is, and too much damage has already been done to the Void. Do you really think these things you have obtained here will return to the Void with you? Your bird will not survive."
>>
>>30557067

"What's wrong?" Amy asks, looking from Box to Mocha. "Need a potion?" she asks, handing Mocha a potion from her bag.

[1d10+3] for natural remedy
>>
>>30557067
As Flaming makes her way back to the ship with the others, she also stops to see Box waddling out, waving a hoof. "Box! Hey, how are..." she stops and notices his shaking. "Is everything alright?"

As Mocha exits from the ship, Flaming freezes for a moment at the spider pony, but relaxes when she reminds herself of what she's done for them. "Oh, Mocha! Hey. I did not get to thank you for that meal you made this morning. It was delicious, I can't remember the last time I had pancakes like that."
>>
>>30557067
Shei-Sher shakes his head and scoffs with a sarcastic smile "You can be such a boor sometimes Buiwong, consider your invitation to the wedding celebrations revoked"

>It is one called Sheol, the land resting in the shadow of death. It seems our runaway Devas have journeyed there."
Shei retreats to a more serious tone "Yes, the 'many-armed gods. As he called them. You omitted to what you were doing there. Or should I presume it's another mystery to the legacy of fables and spiders?" The last sentence is said with a level derision.
>>
>>30557067
"I have plans to perform a ritual that will allow him to become my familiar. My line of voidling species has gone through their lives without reaching their peak... I wish to see that limit. It is intriguing that they sent what is meant to be my opposite as well... One who will evolve and reach their peak faster than the rest of us." Observer says, one of his tentacle hairs moving down to comfort Caw by petting him lightly.

"My request still stands... However I am sure I can not run from you at this point with how close you are to me now."

>Persuasion again?
[1d10]
>>
>>30557067
"In the ocean, to the northwest. Demons shouldn't be out that far so it'll be a breeze."
Pryce responds.
"Wait, you're right. Not just a boat, something that can go underwater too. Will need supplies too..."
He continues to ramble on.

"Leaving? I'm not the one leaving, everypony else is to dive down with the demons."

>>30557067
KP steps out of the shadow portal, holding onto Hopper as he looks around the empty and silent barracks.
>"Guess things calmed down a bit."
He looks over to Box as he walks in, approaching the mimic.
>"Hey Box, how'd all the arguing from earlier go? Everypony all okay now?"
He asks, though his focus is quickly taken as Mocha enters the ship.
>"Whoa...."
He runs over to the drider, eyes wide in wonder.
>"Hey, are you looking for a place to stay? You can rest here, its pretty crazy out there. Hey are you a changeling?"
He says rapidly at the newcomer.
>>
>>30557095
"Thanks," she says, plopping down onto a couch. "But, it might not do much good. It's spider stuff... someone else must have died."

>>30557153
"I'm a drider," Mocha explains. "My grandpa and mom were both spiders."

>>30557129
>>30557095
>>30557153
"Glad you liked it. It was one of my dad's best recipes," Mocha mumbles.

Box goes into the barracks, then comes out with Miracle's core clenched in his teeth. He tries to talk, but only succeeds in making gibberish sounds. He swallows the core, then sighs. "Well, Shei is too scared of Miracle, but I really think we need to get the power that he lost back. Something like that is much too good to just leave there, especially in her hooves, don't you think?"

>>30557145
"I'm keeping them in check of course," Buiwong says with a smile that splits the darkness. "Again, they think they can just run away from their problems, leaving me and this burning world behind to disappear into Chaos. But not this time. Now that I've got my fangs in them, they can run to a billion worlds... but I'll drag them back all the same. Just as I could with you, or any of the goats. I could demonstrate, if you like?"

>>30557153
"WHERE in the ocean!?" River demands. "An ocean is no lake! Stop muttering to yourself and give me a straight answer!"

>>30557148
"You're beyond redemption," Yes Mare sneers. "But this is more than about either of us! Do you really think your escape was as simple as going through a doorway? The Void has followed your entry; it's eating this World, bit by bit... and in turn, this World has infected the Void. If I bring you back, that's one step toward undoing this before both Worlds fall apart."
>>
>>30557191
>"They must've been some pretty big spiders."
KP comments.

>>30557129
>>30557095
>>30557191
KP looks past Box and to Amy and Flaming and the others as they enter.
>"Hey guy! What happened, and where'd you go? ...And where'd everypony else go, you were all arguing when I left but now nopony was here."

>>30557191
"In a trench in the bottom of the ocean," Pryce answers, "If the breezies knew where it was, then it can't be too far out."
>>
>>30557191

Amy sits down on the ground next to the couch like a loyal dog. "Spider stuff...?" she asks, cocking her head. "What does dying have to do with that?"

Then, Amy turns to Box with a sigh. "I wanted to go in there in the first place," Amy responds. "But, everyone else got mad at me. And, we need everyone to win that fight. Soooo..."

Amy lets out an even longer sigh. "I'm done talking to Pryce. If we're going to do it, someone else convince him."

>>30557218

"Does he count as talking to Pryce?" Amy asks everyone in the room, pointing to KP as if someone else has imposed this rule on her.
>>
>>30557191
"Ah... I see... So it truly was just a simple anomaly all along. Then we may need to revise a few of our intentions to work together. I have learned of something that has been afflicting this world, openings known as anomalies that will act as spacial rifts to replace portions of other worlds with one another. There is a device however that can repair these rifts, one half already being located in this world... However we do not know where the other half is. Just bringing me to the void would not repair the rift completely without both halves of the device." Observer explains, trying to convince Yes Mare.

>Persuasion
[1d10]
>>
>>30557191
Flaming nods her head, "I did indeed. I wasn't expecting such a hearty breakfast, I-" she pauses, noting the nausea for the first time. "What's wrong? Are you feeling okay?"

>>30557191
>>30557243
As Box busts out the core momentarily, Flaming stares at it very intensely before he swallows it up again. She sighs, "I agree. I really wanted to talk to Chorazin and... I don't know, try to understand her more. I've learned a great deal about demons but, angels are still such a mystery. And if we're to have any hope of besting the Metatron, or surviving Tartarus, it'd be helpful to get every edge we can. Not to mention that I agree, despite Shei's utter LUNACY..." she sighs, "I can't abandon what he lost to her. I won't abandon a clan-mate again. But how can I get in there, Shei is the only one who knows how."

>>30557218
As KP disembarks, she smiles and waves, "OH! It's the fun, little Pryce! Hey there little guy," Flaming teases, reaching over to tussle his mane with her advantageous height. "We went to go fight at a stadium so we could get stronger for Tartarus, and it worked out." She points at a new beetle-shell adorning her tunic. She looks around, "The others still aren't back yet? I know Pryce went to go to Fantasia..."
>>
>>30557191
"Well Right-o! I find those angels so contemptuous in their smugness. They drone on about their sovereignty over our world and love for their gods yet have the gall to neglect any of the pieces of Y'dryth that do not glitter. If they really so claim ownership then take responsibility over this mess. After all they're the ones that sent a menace like you to our abode! -With all due respect- ahem, Give them the irons Buiwong."

Shei-Sher ponders Buiwong's suggestion. Curious but intimidated. "Why not. My week has been filled with tortures. What's another for the itinerary."
>>
>>30557275

"Pfff," Amy says, waving a dismissive hoof. "I can totally do that ghosty thing. Shei taught me a little bit about it. It's not that hard."

"I don't really care about whoever is in there, though. I just want to get Shei back together. And, I doubt whatever is left in there would appreciate it if we try to pick around in her. I would think you of all people would want to just let the dead be dead."
>>
>>30557243
>"Since I am Pryce, I'd say yes."

>>30557275
>"Enjoy that while you can."
KP jokes as Flaming tussles his mane.

>"Ooo."
He says in wonder as he spots the new beetle-shell.
>"I don't know about the others, I just got back myself. And Fantasia? ...How'd things go with that arguing earlier?"
>>
>>30557312
"You can?!" Flaming asks excitedly. "Could you take me in there then?"

As she brings up the notion of messing around with the dead, Flaming stammers, "I-I do. I absolutely believe the remains of the dead should be left alone. But, it's... different here, I think. You can't hope to speak to a body once its spirit is gone but, here... Chorazin is still alive. This IS her. I-I think that's an exception."

>>30557325
"I will. Shrimp." Flaming chuckles.

She sighs, "Um... not well. I couldn't convince him to give our plan for Tartarus a try yet. I'm trying to think of someway to make him and the others feel better about it by getting some sort of fail-safe arranged, but I haven't found out anything yet. Still, it's the only idea we have, and I don't see him suggesting anything better!" She huffs, then relaxes herself. "What do you think about it?"
>>
>>30557344
>"I'm gonna stay out of this one. He's... got a lot on his mind, really I just want to get him to stop worrying about it for a bit so he can calm down before he goes over the edge."
>>
>>30557218
"Breezies? Aren't you in debt to some breezies?" River asks incredulously. She walks over and grabs you by both cheeks. "Pryce! Stop rambling, and start from the beginning."

>>30557243
>>30557275
"Sorry, I'm not making much sense," Mocha says. "See, there are other spiders who are like me, only they're not driders. But, we're all part of the same species, called the Yaoguai Hunter. There's only a few of us around, and all of us, from birth, are linked to every other member of our species by a magic bond. When one of us dies, a little part of them goes to the rest of us."

>>30557257
Yes Mare pauses. "So why are you going to Tartarus instead of looking for this device?"

>>30557243
>>30557275
"But what if we don't have to fight her?" Box asks, in response to Amy. "I'll be honest... I don't really trust Shei's thinker-box too much. And, with how shady he was acting earlier, part of me wonders if he wasn't hiding something from us even as we were confronting him. I think we should try it again. I know a little bit of the occult from when I worked for Orcus. We'd need two people who are capable of astral projection. Then, they can set up a ritual that will let us all separate our souls and enter the core."

(1/2)
>>
>>30557278
Buiwong chuckles. "I really do hope a little miracle will curb this problem you have with your tone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9zQFOJsijw

Buiwong reaches his hoof out from the darkness; it is lumpy, thin, misshapen, and the skin flakes in many places, revealing a sickly green underside. It snaps to the right, and tugs at the open space. For a few moments, an eerie creaking fills the air. Then the hoof twitches and snaps, and something begins to glow within. It's a small soul flame, in the shape of a sleeping purple crystal mare's head, with wolf-like qualities.

Buiwong gasps. "Oh dear... did I miss? I'm a bit stiff in this form, you see, being split into so many billions of pieces, and when I'm disrespected, it's hard to concentrate. What a terrible accident... I hope I didn't break anything."

He glances up at you and holds up one hoof, as if in apology. His eyes lower to slits, and his smile is like a knife. "You won't tell her about this little accident, will you? I'd be so embarrassed... I'd hate for it to happen again."

>>30557312
Suddenly, you feel inexplicably woozy and unsteady on your hooves. Mocha stands up and puts her hoof on your back to support you. "Are you okay?"
>>
>>30557325

"Well then I guess I'm not talking to you," Amy says matter-of-factly.

>>30557344

"I don't know..." Amy contemplates out loud. "Shei never said about how to help other people do it."

>>30557367

"Well there you go!" Amy says happily. "We can totally get in there. Still want a lot of us to go in just in case."

"Let's be honest," Amy laughs. "We're not so good at doing things without hurting someone."

Then, she starts getting dizzy. "What just happened to me...?" she asks, her head spinning. "I feel horrible..."
>>
>>30557367
"I never expected for my 'doorway' to have been an anomaly, so it has never crossed my mind very much. However I have taken some time to gain the favor of a 'deity'." Observer says, before sighing. "I suppose this anomaly deserves my attention. Shall we work together to seek the other half then? If Buiwong knows anything about the other half and where it may be, they will likely not tell me until I have slain a witch I am traveling with to Tartarus. Once the time is right and I slay the witch, Buiwong would share their knowledge." Observer adds, seeing if both him and Yes Mare can meet somewhere in a middle ground.

>Persuasion?
[1d10]
>>
>>30557367
>>30557404
Flaming nods, "That's what I'm saying! I don't think we should have to fight her at all, she... I think she regained what was her true self just before the end, and that should make her more reasonable towards mortals having been one in the first place. I think we should try."

As Box brings up the notion, she rubs her chin, "Well, there's you, but we still need one more... it may be best if we don't bring Shei, he might make her angry. Does anyone else know how to do it? You also bring up a good point in that it might be safer to go with more ponies, just in case we need to escape, but I think we can get through to her with words. Should we find Flow or Observer?"
>>
>>30557363
Flaming sighs, "that must be a relief. I'm not even so sure of my plan but it's the only one in front of us that has even a shot, so I have to try my best to get Pryce and the others to go along with it. I just wish I had any ideas on how to convince them."
>>
>>30557438

"Hellooooo! I just told you I can do it!" Amy says, offended.

She rubs her dizzy head again.
>>
>>30557438
Flaming groans, "That's what I meant by 'you', silly! Box said we needed two."
>>
>>30557367
"Different breezies, the ones back in the Highlands. And right, still gotta pay th—"
Pryce cuts off as River grabs him to get him to stop.
He takes a deep breath, calming himself.
"Ok, but you can't tell anypony else. I don't want this to get out. The ember of Jalandhara told me about a lance made by another Elder god. And the breezies told me that half of it lies in the ocean to the northwest of Accorsia. I've... tried to ignore it, with everythng that's happened. But now, that weapon could b strong enough to deal with these demons. At least these Treibheanna for now."

>>30557404
>"Why? I didn't do anything, the big Pryce did. ...And what'd he do?"

>>30557445
>"I'd really suggest to not push Pryce on this. I don't know what he's thinking or dealing with, but all this talk about Tartarus reminds me too much of that Rapture. There was lots of demons, and rushing for big power sources. I'd be lying if I said I'm not scared just from thinking of going down there."
>>
>>30557457

"OH! I thought you meant Box. It sounds like he can do it too."

>>30557471

"He won't help... with anything."
>>
>>30557404
"You're probably dehydrated or hungry from the fighting today and yesterday," Zjetya says. She eases you down toward the couch. "Sit here, I'll get us something to eat."

After a little while, the sensation starts to fade. Zjetya returns with a plate of buttered bread, peaches and a pitcher of water.

>>30557419
"A deity?" Yes Mare ponders. "I don't know of such a thing... who is this Buiwong? What have they to offer us?"

Caw starts to vocalize quite loudly. You recognize this as a hunger cry. Yes Mare frowns. "Why does it keep doing that? What kind of a familiar is it?"

>>30557438
>>30557455
"If I had my tools, I could perform such a ritual, alongside Amy," Volkama says. "But my workshop is likely in ruins now that Circadia fell to that freakish demon from the sky, and I can't perform it without those reagents. Though... nothing I had was beyond the pale for most wizards to own. I wager that Ecclesia would have access to the items that I seek. Not only that, but the idea of contacting an angel would be of great interest to them. It would be easier to acquire them from Ecclesia than trying to scrape them together from the wreckage of Vitral, I think."

>>30557471
"Truly? Well then..." River sits and thinks. "But what is a weapon such as that doing in the ocean? Surely, it is there not by happenstance. It certainly sounds legendary... but where and when did you learn of this?"
>>
>>30557488
>"That's not true. He'll help with things, just not this thing right now."
>>
>>30557376
All of Shei-Sher's confidence, that grace, it felt like he was back in the pit. The walls closing in on his head. His face squirms and tightens, as emotions want to blurt themselves out by Shei stays. He trembles to his knees. Hooves palm the floor and tears drip. As only the worst possibilities swim through Shei's mind.

His breathing can be heard as he sucks in tears ".....I'll fucking damn us all to hell if you ever kill her. I swear to God. Gabby was enough!"

Shei inhales watery emotion as he prostrates before Buiwong. He speaks in a voice transformed into a hallow moan "Please.. Just let it go.. Hurt me. Take your anger upon me."
>>
>>30557498

"He won't help Shei. He won't help save the world. The only thing he does is run and hide!"

>>30557495

"We're going to Ecclesia next anyway, right?" Amy asks Vokama as Zjetya brings her food.

"Thank you!" she says with a wag of her tail as she starts nibbling on the bread. "It's the weirdest thing, though. I already feel better."
>>
>>30557517
"Angry?" Buiwong asks. The souls vanishes from his hoof. "I don't get angry. I get results. You know how I like to play around a bit, too. The world's too dangerous to take seriously all the time, you know. Especially now that we seek to venture below, into Tartarus."

He reaches down, and his hoof transforms, becoming a soft, clean feminine one. He raises your chin to look him in the eye. "Just work for me with fear and trembling, and I shall take you beyond any horizon you desire. That is how I have always treated my beloved faithful."
>>
>>30557495
"I have yet to find a way to perform the ritual, so for now he is just a crow with an above average intelligence." Observer says, reaching into his pack to prepare some of the bit of dried fish and mushed worms Observer still had from the ship. "I'll need to get more food for him soon... I'm beginning to run low." Observer takes the time to make Caw rest on his hoof while he fed the little bird. "The call he made tells me he's hungry, they tend to make different kinds of calls for all sorts of signals or when they speak to one another." Observer adds, looking to Yes Mare as he feeds Caw.

"Buiwong can offer us knowledge. If they know where the second half of the device is, we can save our world. If that's what it takes for you to at least calmly work with me rather than attempting to drag me back to the void, I will focus on getting information out of Buiwong."
>>
>>30557495
>>30557523
"Actually," Flaming points out, "Rus Tea already is paying a visit back to Ecclesia, she said she was going to take care of some of the work for us in talking to them about our plan. I can try calling the Princesses' with the conch though and tell her to bring back whatever you need. Do you have a list?" She asks. "Then we could do it, but i'd still want at least a couple more with us. Has Observer been studying the core at all like Shei has?"

>>30557471
"You think I'm not scared too?" Flaming asks, shivering. "I... I do get scared. Thinking about this plan. Not just what happens if we're wrong and it at all blows up in our faces, but just imagining what Tartarus is like, after all this time fighting demons going to where there are things more scary than that?"

She shakes her head. "But it's the only way. We have to get Mudi into Tartarus to stop the demons, conventional warfare just isn't working. Even if we do manage to beat an army, the angels just come down and destroy everything after, we need to try something new."
>>
>>30557495
"Where you up there in the angels during the Rapture?"
He asks first.
"I got desperate, with how the fight was becoming. I stabbed the Ember over my horn, and it caused me to not exist. During that time I spoke with Y'idryth, and he told me to get the lance. I didn't want to when I came back, after hearing what happened to the world, I didn't think I was strong enough. I wanted to be done with all this fighting, but it loos like there'll never be an end."
Pryce says, slumping down to the ground again.
"...It' only half of the weapon, but the full thing can break any barrier. If it's that strong, even half of that weapon should be enough to push back these demons. It's the best think I can think of right now."

>>30557523
>"That's not true, I care very much about the world! There's lot a lot of complicated things in the way."
>>
>>30557556
>"That's what scares him the most. He already went through one plan going horribly wrong, and he lost friends and his home from it. ...I don't think we'd be able to handle that again."
>>
>>30557367
>Delayed reaction to Mocha
As she explains the connection between her, and various other spiders, Flaming's mouth slowly drops open. "You're... linked? To every single member of your clan?" She turns her head, "Does that ever get weird?"

As she mentions the part about a member dying, she shrinks back. "Oh... did... something happen to one of them just now then, is why you were looking so sick?"

>>30557556
>>30557495
>>30557523
>*error in my post, wrong about Rus Tea, please replace the first line with:
"Oh! That's convenient. Blessings should be making a couple of calls to Eclessia. I can ask her to ask them to prepare whatever you need, and then when River returns she can use the Dark Corridor to take us there. Do you have a list, Volkama?"
>>
>>30557539
Shei-Sher feels so diminished, he was only being boyish but he's been reminded of his place now "Yes Master, please forgive my transgressions. I am just a servant, y-you humble with your power...."

"....Master Buiwong.. I have something to ask of you. I humbly ask -if you should deem me worthy of. Bestow upon my crown the knowledge to raise Dark Corridors. I wish to visit my teacher, in Accorsia."
>>
>>30557594
*humble me with
>>
>>30557563

"The biggest and most complicated thing in the way is Pryce..." Amy complains.
>>
>>30557586
"It's not really a telepathic one, but more like a... family one. It's more spiritual than anything. It's hard to describe without you being able to feel it too. But, it's like being next to them wherever you go."

She nods. "Someone died. I can't tell who. I never met them, though. I don't know if that makes it better or worse. But, there's one bright side to it. When they die, the rest of us change. I wasn't exaggerating about part of them going to all of us. Now, I should be more resistant, if not immune, to whatever it was that killed them."
>>
>>30557542
"Interesting, that's just like the techniques my kind uses. How are the creatures of this world as skilled as a Power Voidling?" Yes Mare floats slightly, gazing at Caw. He growls as she approaches. "Error. I am always calm. You are wrong to suggest I'm not, Sarogath."

>>30557563
"I was about to say little of what you said made any sense," River says, "But I do remember being there... nothing made sense that day. But, it's certainly a concrete start at least... so where would you first start looking?"

>>30557523
>>30557586
"Mmm, I may have to jostle the noggin to remember them all, but if Ecclesia know anything about wizardry, it's likely they'll have what we need," Volkama says. He wanders outside, to where Blessings went earlier to get better reception.

>>30557594
"Accorsia!?" Buiwong scoffs, his tone returning to its normal rhythm and swagger. "What's in Accorsia? Nothin' good's comin outta Accorsia right now. Your soul would be cooked by demonic influence the moment you hopped outta one. Crowley was it? What makes you think he's still there, after all this time? It's a big country, you know."
>>
>>30557649
"Demons... My Mas- I mean umm my teacher has a bit of a perverse fascination for such things. Of all places he would likely be scouring Hearthome writing parazoological tomes for the Order of Theon's libraries. Perhaps in Etherward to take advantage of the facilities. Unless Mr'uthgar had fallen to demons then he may have chosen that for proximity's sake." Shei-She remains postrate.
>>
>>30557649
"Apologies, I should not talk to you as if you were like the other mortals..." Sarogath apologizes. He looks down to Caw again as he replies to Yes Mare's question. "Oddly, this species has a few techniques that share my own kind's observational techniques... I have grown quite fond of this species in particular over all others in this world."

"May I ask if you are to begin calling me by my original name that you share yours in return." Observer prods.
>>
>>30557649

Amy continues to nibble on the bread. "You know what would go great with this? Chicken. I mean, if you have some lying around, anyway. I-I'm not gonna MAKE you go and cook some or anything."

Amy stares at Mocha like a dog waiting to be fed.
>>
>>30557618
Flaming nods her head, "Well, I can't say that it's... REALLY the same but, I kind of know what you mean. We Buffalo are very spiritual and, even though I can't prove it, I... well, sometimes I feel like I know when something's wrong with my parents or some of the others."

She lowers her head, "I'm very sorry. Even if you didn't know him that well, death is never easy. I'm glad he could leave you something like that, at least, that's incredible... you just, get stronger whenever one of you dies? Wish it were like that for everyone, the demons would be done for by now."

>>30557649
"Go ahead and ask her then when you think it up, and then we'll make for Ecclesia to get them. This is going to be amazing... I hope Chorazin will listen to reason if we actually TRY and act reasonable. That shouldn't be too hard, right?"

>>30557584
"I know Pryce went through a lot, but, we can't be afraid of every plan just because of what could go wrong with it. No war was ever won without risks."

She blinks, "OH! Crap, Pryce, listen, sorry to interrupt but have you seen a goo pony that ISN'T Flow wandering around the ship?! We ran into Estuary!"
>>
>>30557614
>"Can't really deny that there..."

>>30557649
"I don't know. The breezies said its at the bottom of a trench, so that's the best lead I got. I'll have to figure out how to get out there first, so a boat or something is the best start."

>>30557712
>"I just got out here, so no. Wait, wh-what? You saw Estuary?! Wh-Where is he, he's not on his way here is he?!"
KP stammers, shaking.
>>
>>30557678
Buiwong's face is unreadable. After a deliberate pause, he speaks. "I've many matters on my plate for now. Go speak with my granddaughter. Find out how she's feeling for me. Girls her age are a little reticent. And then, if she's feeling generous, she will be your tutor."

>>30557712
"Well, it's not something we could take advantage of, even if we wanted," Mocha says. "A Yaoguai Hunter egg can take anywhere from eighty to a hundred years to hatch, and ladies can only lay one egg at a time. That's why Buiwong is only my grandpa, and not, say, great-great-great-great grandpa. And before you ask: No. No, I have not."

>>30557708
>>30557712
"Indeed, I will inform you of their response," Volkama says. "For now, wait and gather your strength. Make any final preparations you find necessary."

"I do kind of think that we should wait for Shei," Box says guiltily. "I'd feel weird if we somehow resolved this without him. I just think he needs to learn how to own up to stuff and take responsibility."

>>30557723
"A boat? But how are you to go under the water? You're no seapony, and no device I know of can traverse under the waves."

>>30557708
"Chicken are a pretty rare commodity around pony civilizations, but I'll go see what I can get you," Mocha says. She gets up and creates a Dark Corridor back to the cabin.

>>30557706
Yes Mare pauses. "No. I don't think that will be necessary. Now, do you know the way out of this labyrinth?"
>>
>>30557763
Observer then turns back to look deeper into the ruins. "Not exactly... However I believe this snake may know the way out. It hunts for treasure and relics here, I'm positive it can find ways to the surface when it needs to hunt for food."
>>
>>30557763

"You're the best!" Amy says, bouncing up and down as Mocha goes off to make all of her dreams come true. "There's a big hug with your name on it when you come back!"
>>
>>30557763
"...I don't know. Maybe there's a spell that could help, or I could have a seapony search for me."
Pryce sighs.
"More problems after the next. But I have to find this, I'll find a way to get down there."

>>30557763
>"Whoa, hold on. Buiwong's your grandpa?!"
KP exclaims in shock at Mocha.
>"Do you know what that box was in the back room? Or could you get a message to him? I wanna know why those spiders let me use it but not the others."
>>
>>30557763
"Gra-Granddaughter??" Shei seems flumoxed "Erm.. yes. Thank you Buiwong. I very well shall. But.. where may I find her?" He says perplexed.

[I'm ready to leave now. Would like to immediately travel to the ship next post.]
>>
>>30557763
"It takes that long for eggs to hatch...? Darn. There must not be very many of you then, especially if it's just one egg..."

Flaming pauses, registering one of her words a few moments too late. "G-...-g... GRANDPA?!" She shouts, practically jumping out of her Ecclesia coat, "Buiwong is your GRANDPA!? B-Buiwong's a papa?!" She shakes her head, "W-when and how?"

>>30557763
Flaming nods, "We'll do everything we can."

She turns to Box, "I... I'm a little on the fence, Box. I think he should be made to make up for what he did but, I just... I don't know how much I can trust him to be in there again. You just said it yourself, he's a little.... erm... what was the way you put it? His head isn't turning right?"

>>30557723
Flaming nods, "At the arena where we were training. I think he must have traced Pryce here and was looking for him. AMY," she groans, "Let on where the ship was but I haven't seen him sneaking around. I think... with all that's happened yesterday, he's going to wait until things here are less dangerous to move."

She sighed, "I tried to convince him to just talk instead but, he seems very determined. Pryce... the big Pryce... told me the reason why he's after you and he doesn't want to see any way around it other than you killing that king and queen."
>>
>>30557797
"You'd have to ask him. Grandpa is a little kooky sometimes," Mocha explains before leaving.

>>30557789
"I am not sure that it will be so simple," Yes Mare says with a tad of worry. The snake seems to have the same concerns. It slithers back in the direction you just came from. However, upon re-entering the previous room, you find that it is a completely different room than the one you left. There are many large stone blocks laying around the medium-sized room, and many more pieces of blocks, scorched and broken, lay about. There's an exit to the north.

>>30557797
"Do you really think an ocean is so small that 'Go looking for it' is going to work?" River asks sarcastically.

>>30557806
"Mmm, right now, looks like she's on your ship. Now go on and tell 'er I love 'er. But if you touch 'er, boy-- well, I'd be more afraid of what she'd do! She's a little bit of a prude herself."

The vision ends. You are back in the demon lords' ivory castle, but Box is nowhere to be seen. The big spider you linked with earlier trots off.

>>30557795
Mocha returns a short while later with a small wooden bowl of chopped-up chicken, cooked and seasoned. "We're a little low, sorry. Chicken's a rare commodity around pony territories. If we were around diamond dog country, it'd be another story."

>>30557842
"Yeah-- Yaoguai Hunters are what people from Accorsia would call Magical Beasts: Very rare, very dangerous monsters with properties that we well beyond what's expected for 'conventional' animals and monsters."

She shrugs at your surprise. "I don't know. I never knew my mom, but she was his daughter."

>>30557795
>>30557842
"Yeah, he's got dungeon slug poo for brains," Box says without a hint of sarcasm. "It happens a lot with adventuring parties. There's always one guy who gets a dungeon slug in his head, and they eat all his brains and turn it into poo."

[Shei returns to the ship just in time to hear Box say this]
>>
>>30557857
"All I need is a start in the right direction." Observer replies, now seeing that he is somewhere else he now looks through his Fourth Eye to peer for any possible dangers lurking nearby or past the exit before moving towards it.

>Fourth Eye: Perceive danger.
[1d10]
>>
>>30557857

"Oh my gosh! You're the absolute best, Coffee! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Amy says as she bounces around Mocha. She is about to hug Mocha, but stops.

"Erm," she says awkwardly. "What part am I supposed to hug? The spidery part or the pony part?"

As she asks, she starts nibbling on the chicken. It is like ecstasy in her mouth.
>>
>>30557842
>>30557795
>"Y-Yea, we met a frog when we were looking for that outpost that said the same thing. Glad the big guy ran off to Fantasia, even if Estuary isn't coming yet."
KP looks up to Amy as Flaming tells what happened.
>"You sold me out? How could you tell a guy who wants to kill me where I am?! And after you acted all 'I'm not talking to you'. Apologize."
KP scolds.

>>30557857
>"Do you know how I can?"
KP asks Mocha.

>>30557857
"There can only be so many trenches, I'll just have to look in those. Maybe there's a town by the coast that might know some spots."
>>
>>30557903

"Sorry," Amy shrugs.

"Not really proving the whole 'all you do is run and hide' thing wrong, though."
>>
>>30557925
>"Well I can't do anything to him, I'm just a kid!"
>>
>>30557857
Shei-Sher is flustered by what Buiwong says "et- teh- in -ah I-I'm taken!" Are his last words before he is in the waking world again.

He blinks, and then jogs out of the castle and to the Ship. He finally does reach the entrance and walks toward the barracks. To Shei's displeasure everyone's there for some reason. He didn't really want to make a scene but, I guess it can't be helped. Shei thinks it right to do this properly.

"Erm, Hi everyone. you've returned sooner than I realized."

He sees the drider in the room and nods to himself, thinking the words that must be her.
He ambles to Mocha "umm? Excuse me -you must be Buiwong's grand daughter. I'm glad you're being kept in good company here. Your grandfather wanted me to tell you that he loves you. He also sent me for something I asked.."
Shei-Sher kneels with one leg and lowers his head to the ground "My name is Shei-Sher a servant of Buiwong. Please be my tutor. I wish to learn how to summon Dark Corridors."
>>
>>30557953

"You can talk. You can make him understand. From what I've heard, it's a misunderstanding. He deserves to know the truth instead of just going around stuck being angry all the time. Let him work past this."

"I figured nothing bad could happen anyway," Amy says, shrugging again. "We're all here. It's not like we'd let him hurt you."
>>
>>30557857
Shei-Sher was visibly within ear-shot of what Box said but chooses to ignore the comment.
>>
>>30557975
>"Well yea that's what I want to do, but you didn't need to tell him where I am! We don't even know what he can do, what if he can kill kids easily?!"
>>
>>30557969

When Shei enters the room, Amy was in the middle of hugging Mocha.

Now, Amy sits on the ground next to Mocha, eating some chicken like a dog. "You should ask her to teach you how to cook too!" Amy suggests with her mouth full.
>>
>>30557903
"She didn't do it on purpose, exactly... she didn't know he was out to kill you like I did and he tricked her."

>>30557925
She deadpans at Amy, "Amy, you DID tell an assassin looking for Pryce where to find them. You can apologize a little better.."

>>30557857
Flaming falls back on her haunches, shaking her head. "I... That's... I didn't know he was a Papa. That's... that's really weird. He's such a monster I just, never thought of him as something like that." She pauses momentarily. "No offense." She rubs her head, "Are you like his, only granddaughter? Since you make offspring so slowly? It's weird that a grandchild of a GOD is just a house-maid..." she says a little insensitively.

>>30557857
Flaming snickers at Box, "Th-that WOULD explain a lot about him, *snort*...." she pauses, "Um... you're just joking about dungeon slugs, right? Those aren't really a thing?"

>>30557969
As Shei arrives back, Flaming turns and gives him a soft glare, still judgemental of whether to take him into the Core with her. "Hello Shei. Yeah, we just got back from the arena. Where have you been?"
>>
>>30557991

"First of all, he seemed super nice. He even said you were his friend. He gave me a bunch of stuff I needed. I was just helping a nice guy find his friend."

"Second," Amy says, looking KP in the eyes with a determined expression. "I won't LET him hurt you."

>>30557999

"Actions are better than words," Amy says as she goes back to her chicken.
>>
>>30557996
Shei blows air throw his nose in place of a chuckle and smiles at you.

>>30557999
"I was having a conversation with Buiwong" He says plainly and with all due sincerity.
>>
>>30558013

"Don't laugh! I wasn't joking!" she says light-heartedly.

It's hard to tell if she's joking.
>>
>>30557891
"I'd settle for a firm hoofshake, honestly. I'm not a very huggy person myself."

>>30557903
"Have you tried praying?" Mocha suggests. "He is a god, you know. I could try to contact him remotely, but he always talks my ear off whenever I just try to say hello."

>>30557903
River sighs and rubs her forehead. "You're the salt of the earth, Pryce. But, I'm going to get back to the ship. We've been out for a while, and I think we should put a LOT more thought into this before we go."

>>30557883
The latent magic in the area has grown more intense. The snake proceeds down toward the exit, which theoretically should lead to the corridor you entered before that room. However, it too has changed. It is now a thin stretch of hallway, with walls that are so close that you must proceed in single file. The floor, however, is littered with the corpses of many lurkers, as well as some larger blue fish-creatures that appear similar to the lurkers. Their bodies are half-picked apart and covered with dozens of flies. The corridor is quite long, and the corpses are so many that you cannot see the floor beneath them. The snake pauses with worry.

>>30557999
"Well, I can't imagine I'm the only one, since other varieties of spider lay eggs more frequently. But, I don't think so. If I have them, I've never met them."

"Well, if you don't like my job, you can sleep on the rocks outside," Mocha replies curtly.

>>30557999
"I wasn't," Box says ominously.

>>30557891
>>30557969
"Oh, I've heard of you," Mocha says as Shei returns. "You're kinda famous. You must be, if everyone around here talks about you so often."

She thinks over Shei's request. "Okay. If you can get one person who used to be your enemy to vouch that you're a good person, I'll teach you."

>Paused
>>
>>30558011
>"I never met him before, how could he be my friend?"
KP looks up as Amy looks him in the eyes to make that guarantee.
>"I appreciate the gesture, but could you also promise not to tell him where I am in the future? I'd prefer to not meet him by surprise."
>>
>>30558018
Shei-Sher is a pretty good cook by virtue of being an alchemist, meats included. He decides to tell her later, since he's kneeling before Mocha and wants to show respect.
>>
>>30558025

"You can't run forever," is Amy's only response before continuing her meal.
>>
>>30558025
"Well, come to think of it, why are you scared?" Flaming asks, "He's looking for the BIG you, isn't he? If he saw you, he'd just think you were some colt. He doesn't know you split yourself like that, he wouldn't look twice at you, lil' guy."

>>30558011
Flaming grumbles, "Hmmm... I guess that's true. So long as we do everything we can to stop him. But just remember, if you EVER see him again, don't tell him where Pryce is this time, okay?"

As she munches on the chicken, Flaming wrinkles her nose, "Bleh. The spices smell good but I can't get over the meat stench."

>>30558013
"........." Flaming looks on deadpan at Shei for a few moments, eye slightly twitching.

"You were.... just... 'having a conversation with him'...?" She seizes up. "Is. He. Here?"
>>
>>30558070
>"I have the same cutiemark! He'll see it and know who I am!"

>>30558064
>"...You're mean."
KP grumbles, sticking out his tongue at how how unhelpful Amy is acting.
>>
>>30558070

Amy gnaws on the bone. "You're loss."

>>30558075
>>30558070

"Look," Amy says, putting the bone down. "OBVIOUSLY, I wouldn't do anything to put Pryce in danger. If it's a bad time, I won't do anything dumb."
>>
>>30558075
"You think he'll look at your cutie mark before your shortness? If you cover it up with a coat or something he'll just think you're another colt!"
>>
>>30558083
>"Oh yea, I could do that. Just need to find something that's not a robe or anything like what big me wears."
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.