[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout: Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 489
Thread images: 96

File: IMG_3974.jpg (938KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3974.jpg
938KB, 2500x2500px
What does /mlp/ think about Fallout: Equestria? I started rereading to see if it's good as I remember, and I've rediscovered why it's my favorite. What's all your thoughts?
>>
i thought it was bretty good.
>>
>>30553050
Somber did better
>>
File: vomit man inverse.jpg (471KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
vomit man inverse.jpg
471KB, 5000x5000px
>>30553050
very bad
>>
>>30553123
>>30553127
Explain why?
>>
>>30553050
I thought that it wasn't creative.
>>
>>30553143
I guess I can kinda agree, at least when it comes to magic stuff. Magic usually just ends up doing things that real life technology does
>>
>>30553050
More than edge than a rack of swords, the sexual stuff here and there in my personal opinion was blatantly shoehorned in. Same with Project Horizons.
Also, source on the artist?
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (251KB, 1600x1096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
251KB, 1600x1096px
>>30553050
I hate to admit it but Fallout Equestria was actually what got me to start playing Fallout
>>
>>30553050
Aged like milk. S1 memes and lesbian horse jokes stopped being funny in 2012. Using S1 memes as plot points was never a good idea to begin with.
>>
File: 876543567.png (2MB, 2063x1165px) Image search: [Google]
876543567.png
2MB, 2063x1165px
>>30553050
M:N7 is a better story tbqhfam.
>>
File: 56361234.jpg (157KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
56361234.jpg
157KB, 1600x900px
>>30553050
well, i enjoyed a good part of it.
>>
>>30554743
Derpi gives me two artists: setharu and conniethecasanova
Sexual parts? I don't remember any. They were probably that insignificant
>>
>>30553123
No, Project Horizons is literal cancer
>>
>>30554824
I'm almost done reading Pink Eyes and was looking for another Fallout Equestria based fic to read. Is Murky Number 7 really that good?
>>
>>30554973
I rather enjoyed act one, probably as much as the original. Act two was good, but really felt drawn out and melodramatic at times. I stopped early in act three. Chapter 34 ruined the events of 33, and that part with littlepip was where I stopped
>>
>>30554960
It wasn't sexual, then maybe it was mainly the bits where the author would heavily show off that Pip is a lesbo and really wants to get into Velvet's pants.
Also, thanks for the source.
>>
If I could swap the popularity of Past Sins and Fallout Equestria I'd do it without hesitation. At least then maybe it'd be a shitty gun running oc being shitposted on here as opposed to an under appreciated alicorn

what's that? a story ripped directly off its source material is better than an original story? Good to know.
>>
>>30555038
Ah, I actually felt Littlepip's attraction to Velvet despite her being straight was interesting. What wasn't interesting was the forced, rushed, unnecessary mess between Pip and Homage
>>
File: 339844.png (822KB, 1375x1564px) Image search: [Google]
339844.png
822KB, 1375x1564px
>>30554982
It's pretty good. Much different style than a lot of FO:E stories, since it's told from the perspective of a slave, and it starts off pretty depressing and slow. I think it's better than Pink Eyes though.
>>
>>30553050
I thought you /foeg/ lot were ded and yet we still have these threads popping up on the board.

>>30554982
It's good.
>>
>>30553050
I tried reading it but the exposition-filled prologue explaining some fallout gadget got me worried and the first chapter failed to keep me interested. Didn't like littepip very much t b h
>>
>>30555101
I read Fo:E something like last year? A couple years ago? Either way, I feel bummed because I showed up too late for discussion
>>
>>30555058
That too.
>>
>>30555127
Littlepip is very boring so that's understandable.
Her sexuality and drug addiction is like 90% of her personality.
>>
>>30555127
I would suggest reading more. The intro/prologue are just to establish some basic things, even if it is exposition, and the first chapter is kinda just there to get Pip out of the hole in the ground. Everything after that is exploration and the like
>>
>>30555155
I can agree Littlepip is boring, but I think I enjoy this story mostly for the exploration and adventure than the characters
>>
>>30553050
I thinks it's shit.
Worst fanfic
Worst plot
Worst clechies
Worst protagonist and antagonist
Can't read through the first chapter without cringing.
Hate the main character
Hate the mane6
Hate the name pip
Hate that stupid ass pony in power armor
Hate that Rainbow is constantly wanting to get in her friends pants
Hate the fact the only sane one is Pinkie and Fluttershy
Hate pips love interest
Hate the story
That's about it.
>>
>>30555187
And also I hate every single fucking character in this story including the mane 6
>>
>>30555187
I just wanted to discuss the post apocalyptic horsefic anon
>>
>>30555231
But you said "What does /mlp/ think about Fallout: Equestria?"
I thought you wanted honest opinions anon?
>>
>>30555187
You must have read a decent ways through it though.
>>
>>30555251
I suppose you're right. Flame me away
>>
>>30555259
Sorry about that anon.
Didn't mean to come off as an asshole even though I kinda did.
But if you like it go right ahead.
>>
>>30555252
I did cause I thought it would get better but later regret wasting hours of my life.
>>
>>30555273
I mean this is fairly civil for 4chan, even if it is just /mlp/. I guess I'm just looking for a "why" behind all that more than anything
>>
>>30554996
I think I made it to chapter 32, and then took a break from it. But my feeling towards it up until that point where a mix of "I must read this so I k ow what happens" and "wow this is edgy cancerous Mary Sue faggotry at its finest"
Then I heard about what happens in the later chapters and decided not to bother continuing it. It's been a few years now and I think I will pick it up again, but this time from the beginning, and I'm gonna take notes to keep track of all the plot points.
>>
>>30553050
I want the newest fallout cyoa to come back. It had so muvh promise.
>>
>>30555405
That's basically what happened with me, only I read to like 35 or so
>>
>>30555300
The why as in why some people hate it or the why for something else.
>>
>>30555429
Why, as in why do you think it has the worst plot and characters
>>
>>30555432
The plot is stupid because the whole main thing takes part in Equestria where innocent shit happens (I know what you're thinking he's one of those people who say mlp shouldn't be perverted) I'm all for it as long as it's done right. The plot is tupid because it's basically a rehash of fallout 3 no new thing just this person leaves he's your family go look for them but oh no big bad overseer says if you leave you won't come back the pony who left is just a love interest who doesn't speak to pip who doesn't even know she exist. The whole raider thing really pip seems to know tactics out of no where because stables have vr simulators that are only for combat readiness o wait they don't so how does pip know how to use a gun, knows how to fight and knows how every weapon works, and she as this mentality of I must save everyone because every single pony in this story is a fucking perve and a rapist. Even a colt I believe who her friend shoots because he's a rapist.
>>
>>30555432
>>30555697
The characters pip is annoying as fuck on about my mom is a alcoholic and doesn't love me and the pony I love doesn't notice me but I'll risk my life for them haven't heard that characteristic from no where (every action movie ever) it gets very annoying very quickly, the mane 6 are so fucking stupid and spike out of no where becomes this dragon devoid of all feelings because I slept trough it all, Rainbow who is always fucking horny for AJ and who never shuts up about I'm in the army I know shit and I'm a lesbian by the way, Pinkie is just fucking plain stupid she could have avoided the war if she didn't make pip stop talking, Fluttershy made everything worse tell me how does this sound "I can't make the war end but I'll make a weapon that could possibly be used and destroy all of Equestria but I'll tell them why the war should stop and while I'm "helping" I'll be reviving every soldier even the enemy I see dying and know that they will stop fighting because I know how everyone will react " Rarity is just Rarity and applejack is always on about muh family Big Mac died because he took the shot for Celestia o feel sorry for me don't say it because I'll be a bitch even when you mention his name cause muh family. The cmc all of sudden they are business mares they make the stables but I forgot who created the idea of experiments but the point is they fight over it even when their characters wouldn't do such a thing.
The main characters little pip she is so annoying always pointing out I'm a lesbian I'm a experienced soldier cause the plot wanted it so, and did I forget I'm a unicorn I'm practically special because of horn magic, velvet "I sing songs and I am a dick to pip cause I know she loves me but I love playing with her emotions", that stupid ass brotherhood of steel ass whipe "I am fighter I speak as if I am mysterious but I secretly am a friendly pony because muh past...... I also die in the most pathetic way possible", tbc
>>
>>30555873
And finally that annoying Pegasus I scratched out my cutie mark cause it's not who I am even though that the reason they have cutie marks in the first place oh and also he's was part of the enclave or some shit he is always on about how no one must know but I'll put everyone in danger because I'm a dick.
And that's why I hate FOE
>>
File: Huh.jpg (529KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.jpg
529KB, 1920x1080px
>>30555187

Oh, i recognize you.
>>
>>30555922
Who you?
>>
>>30555974

Relax, it's was a joke.

And also, if you don't get it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9f-VVQK3k
>>
>>30556027
I know it was a joke.
Why, did you think I was pissed or something.
>>
>>30556121

I didn't think you was pissed.

I was thinking, that you were frightened by "recognizing". Like you was threatened by fact, that someone really RECOGNIZED you here.

And all what you could do, is just ask who. Who recognized you.
>>
>>30556194
I don't know how respond to that this is 4chan I'm very confused anon.
When I typed in who you I meant it in a joking matter but I'm very confused on how you assumed that anon.
>>
>>30556245

Well, seems like i didn't REALLY get it at all, ha-ha.

Yeah my bad, but for now it's doesn't matter anyway. We never will understand everyone in our life.
>>
>>30556282
True.
>>
>>30555697
>>30555873
>>30555919
Damn man. That's a lot of hate. but I respect your right to your opinion, even if personally I love the story.
>>
>>30556336
It's not because I completely hate it, it's because the author took the laziest rout ever kept things like fallout 3 and new vegas and kept plot points from those games into the story and instead of making something new he just ponified it and slapped it on.
But I do love how we can disagree and still have a civil conversation.
>>
>>30555697
I don't quite see how it's a rehash of Fallout 3. Pip leaves looking for velvet, but it doesn't really take long to find her. I guess it doesn't make sense how she knows how to fight and stuff
>>
>>30556367
As in your father leaves the vault and you have to go find him because he's your father, as for pip she leaves almost for the same reason someone leaves that she loves and the overseer says if she leaves she won't come back
>>
>>30556367
I think anon means it's a rehash in that it takes characters, plot points, story locations, story events, items, and creatures/critters from the Fallout Universe, particularly Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and ponifies them.
>>
>>30553050
Littlepip is a very pretty pony
>>
>>30556408
Exactly thank you anon.
>>
>>30555873
I remember one part with RD lusting for AJ, and that was when drunk. Fluttershy wasn't trying to make a weapon, she was trying to end the war by using regenerative megaspells after each battle until it was pointless. I can agree about AJ and Rarity, but I have no idea what the hell you said about Pinkie.
Littlepip being lesbian doesn't really come up outside of Homage and Velvet. I actually kinda like how Velvet's supposed to be this saintly medic, but usually ends up being a bitch. I don't think Steelhooves was kind, but I definitely did see his death coming
>>
>>30556441
Didn't pip have a chance to tell Pinkie how to avoid the end of the world but pinkies psychotic other half told her something along the lines of it's better if you never tell or some shit when she was in a memory crystal thing.
As for AJ and RD didn't she make Fluttershy go to applejack and tell her she loved her.
As for the whole lesbian thing I don't have a problem with it as long as it's actually actually utilized in a smart manner not the radio jockey saying she hopes when little pip comes back she is going to give her so many orgasms which just annoyed the shit out of me, being a lesbian in this story is just used for clop fic and that's pretty much it when that radio mare goes down on pip or when pip stares at her friends ass.
>>
>>30556408
isn't that the point of a crossover?
>>
>>30556523
I might have just forgot the RD is a lesbo part.
I think it was just Pinkie telling Pip stuff, as in it doesn't go both ways, but that part was weird no matter what.
I'd agree that Homage was the worst part of the story, but I found Pip's conflict with lusting for Velvet interesting.
>>
>>30556542
It is but the problem with FOE it takes everything from the Fallout games and ponifies them, instead of adding something new or something like pip talking to outsiders and she has a sister who ends up talking to her "friends" and little pips sisters runs and leaves the stable (that's just an idea) but the author just takes the idea and just ponifies it instead of creating something new.
>>
>>30556543
I don't know.
I didn't read all of it I read a big chunk but I might still be missing some parts of the story but from what I remember I stop reading after Iron whatever died do to how much I started to hate it.
>>
>>30556603
Metal horse got killed by creatures a zeeb took on unarmed
>>
>>30556617
Wait so he died by a diamond dog and a zebra took one ahead on.
Cause if that's the case he was just added to to be killed off later.
>>
>>30556652
I mean, he was taken by surprise, but that's not the point. The point is that someone takes on a fuggin hellhound unarmed, which just doesn't really make sense. And yes, Steelhooves's death was predictable
>>
>>30556681
Well that power armor wasn't worth shit.
The whole fighting off a Dog unharmed is just forced
>>
>>30556696
In fact, everything involving the Zebra was usually forgettable. She was just kinda there to have a zeeb in the crew with no personality, no character, nothing really
>>
>>30556708
Wasn't she in the pit where she had to fight other fighters and somehow pip beat her even dou that zebra killed so many ponies?
>>
File: IMG_3898.jpg (57KB, 750x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3898.jpg
57KB, 750x255px
>>30556767
I think zeeb gave her a pity win. I'm rereading the entire thing, so there's some stuff I'm noticing. For example, the passage above says Red Eye doesn't care about kids, but he's later seen building schools for them
>>
>>30556841
Well that doesn't make sense abandon kids then build schools for them.
>>
>>30556946
Yes, I know. I'm not saying Fo:E is flawless or perfect, but I definitely like it
>>
>>30557005
And like I said if you like it's fine I simply don't understand the why of it.
And someone made a thread because of me. Even when I stated if you like it's fine.
>>
>>30557080
If I had to say why I enjoy it, it'd probably be the sense of exploitation and adventure. Also, I feel the action scenes are well written, even though I can't quite explain how
>>
>>30557096
I see but doesn't it bother you that it takes place in Equestria
>>
>>30557132
Kinda? Stuff like changing the names of gadgets kinda bother me. Pipbuck is just about the worst thing I've ever heard. I think the story kinda works off the fact that war hasn't happened in millennia, so no one had any idea what to do about it
>>
>>30557172
Well I see where you're coming from.
But non of it made sense for me Celestia who is has been a leader for 1 thousand years immediately wants to kill all of the zebras as if it's normal and the characters made no sense at all for the motivation for the war as if it's something that has happens on a regular bases.
>>
tfw a crossover fanfic is done so well that it feels more like a true installment in the Fallout franchise than the actual latest one
>>
>>30557287
I feel you man. Hopefully Overmare Studios do good
>>
>>30557232
I think that's why Celestia stepped down from leader position. Luna is from 1000 years ago, that was likely a different time
>>
File: IMG_2859.png (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2859.png
23KB, 200x200px
>>30557287
Okay
If you keep this up anon I'll piss myself.
>>
>>30557315
So give the leadership to someone who only knows wars and that leader can pul everyone else with her seems okay with me.
>>
File: CrystalRanger.png (171KB, 416x608px) Image search: [Google]
CrystalRanger.png
171KB, 416x608px
The core cancer of the FoE thing was the amount of garbage side story fanfics. There were a few decent ones, but most were terrible, and didn't try hard enough to be their own thing.

It was also built on some of the most flawed ideas from FO3, and directly references "quality of life" problems in the game that somehow transfer over. Things like red ticks denoting enemies on your radar not telling you elevation. Dumb shit that had no bearing on story, but happened in-game so was thrown in as a "reference."

It wasn't bad, but it certainly had some pock marks.
>>
>>30553050
I think my favorite story was a fim fiction story called Le Retour. It was written by a French dude who wrote a Rainbow Dash X Character story really well, actually had me in tears. Sadly he joined the military and hasn't been active since 2010.
>>
>>30553138
the first person view and narrative from littlepip leaves a lot to be desired and cannot be endured for the story.
>>
>>30557409
so the FiM core cancer thing is shitty fanfiction?
Or how is it any different?
>>
File: 1389311492211.png (9KB, 339x327px) Image search: [Google]
1389311492211.png
9KB, 339x327px
>>30553050
a comfy story that got me through high school, so it will always be a little special for me. I plan on re-reading at least up until chapter 20 or so on a flight in a few months.
>>
>>30553050
i read some of it ages ago. the impression i got from it and it's inexplicable derivative works is this:

Fallout+grimdark-humour=FO:E

i don't remember any of the absurdity of the fallout franchise being present in FO:E.
>>
>>30553050
I only got to chapter 13. The shattered hoof chapter bore me to death at first and then made me go 'are you fucking serious?' with the whole killing a giant dragon thing, so I stopped there.
I actually really enjoyed the whole prologue with the vault life. I felt it was very good described and conveyed emotions very well, especially the part where she steps out of the vault for the first time and looks into the sky.
It's not something a lot of people would think about, but feel like the impressions someone would have in that scenario so I was hyped. Then the shitfest of the first raider encounter happens and it's only downhill from there.
Not only is Pip a killing machine that never really trained and has no idea about the wasteland so it comes out of nowhere, but the performance of the raiders is all over the place.
On the bridge they are your typical raiders that can handle weapons and get into a firefight with slavers, nothing special.
Then it's revealed they where smart enough to position a sniper, so they clearly got some tactical experience.
After pip huddles down for the night they sneak up on her position and place a mine which is really clever of them and shows that they are creative.
Then Pip kills one by throwing a grenade back at them, which can happen to the best of us.
However after that she reveals herself in a room full of raiders and not only doesn't get hit for the most part, but the raiders have suddenly turned into the most retarded fighter I have ver seen.
I don't think I have to explain why pool cube raider and the sudden inability of the raiders make zero sense.
Not to mention that the story does a very sudden and jaring timeskip where the sniper is killed and looted offscreen and I had to check with fimfiction if there wasn't a part of the story missing.
>>
>>30559388
Oh?
I don't care
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 796x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 796x1004px
How tight is this little lesbian's ponut?
>>
File: 1489502375536.gif (756KB, 805x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489502375536.gif
756KB, 805x444px
>>30559397
Good to know.
>>
>>30559404
>tfw Pip never had four piplets before going to sleep
>>
>>30559416
It's never too late
>>
>>30557320
t. guy who thinks Fallout 3 & 4 are real Fallouts
>>
>>30559434
>>>/nvg/
>>
File: cheeki peetzi.png (333KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki peetzi.png
333KB, 1024x1024px
>>30553050
>fallout equestria exists
>there is no good mlp/stalker crossover yet
>>
Would I have a chance with her if I got her really drunk?
>>
File: 1451798046598.png (222KB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
1451798046598.png
222KB, 1280x820px
>>30559934
nah, but this horse is pretty easy with or without booze
>>
>>30559441

And never will.
>>
File: 47816.gif (144KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
47816.gif
144KB, 250x250px
>>30553050

littlepip's first person description of her pain and suffering gave me a yuge boner
>>
File: 33984832.png (264KB, 977x818px) Image search: [Google]
33984832.png
264KB, 977x818px
>>30559934
Probably not.
THIS qt, on the other hand...
>>
>>30560027
>FO:E version of Misato
No thanks
>>
>>30553050
I play a fuckton of Fallout but I've never done anything FoE related. Never read any of the stories.
>>
>>30553050
It's bad.

It's also over 620,000 words long, which makes discussing it rather difficult and time-consuming.
>>
>>30559441
See the zone and survive was OK. The author died (actual real died) before getting anywhere on the "now they go to equestria" sequel though.
>>
>>30561701
>The author died
What killed him?
>>
>>30561841
He hasn't been online since that terrorist attack at a metal concert in France.
>>
>>30561893
That attack was in November, he was last about in December 2015.
>>
>>30557320
You don't actually think Fallout 4 was a good Fallout game right anon? I mean it was a good Bethesda openworld game, and it's moddability makes it pretty premium good stuff, but it's as shitty lore wise as Fallout 3 was. Well, maybe not quite as shitty.
>>
File: 1487013092653.png (197KB, 979x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487013092653.png
197KB, 979x1024px
>>30562179
>tfw obsideon won't make a fallout game using fallout 4's engine
>>
>>30562270
Never say never anon. There is always hope, there is always a light shining in darkness.
>>
>>30559441
There was a really bad cyoa.
It could have gotten better but circumstances fucked it.
>>
>>30562053
Well then. Guess he just fucked off or life got in the way.
>>
>>30562179
lore wise, fo3 put the series through conversion therapy, fo4 shit in the hole.

The worst part to come out of 4 was the inability for your character to fail, or be awful, at anything. With enough levels they can do basically anything, while in the actual RPG ones you had to play to your strengths. Dilution of skills to make it impossible to fail. Same thing happens to Tiny Lesbian Gunhorse- she suddenly becomes combat capable, sneak capable, science and repair capable, over the course of like a couple weeks after never holding a gun.

>>30558212
Core Cancer was "When the water talisman of stable (random number) fails after 200 years..."
>>
File: 1319382.png (2MB, 2437x2029px) Image search: [Google]
1319382.png
2MB, 2437x2029px
>>
To be honest, I couldn't play Fallout (the very first one) for more than 2 hours.
I HATED the damn gameplay. Is slow, is shitty, and is boring. The lore might be great, but the battles are a nightmare and some big maps make for half-an-hour turns.
However, I must agree fallout 4 is not the best fallout either. Having the chance to get all SPECIAL to the max and pretty much any ability without problem downed the difficulty of the game big time.
Also, I hate the dialog selction with the 4 buttons. I prefered the long log list thingie from the other games.
>>
>>30564208
I think the worst thing about isometric Fallout games for me is how you have to pour everything into Perception just to have a decent chance to hit anything. Even then, a large part of the fights are you and your opponent missing each other, even if it's a melee clash
>>
>>30555411
There was a fallout CYOA?
Which thread was it in?
>>
Is anyone here planning to spend real money to get a professional VA to read 660,000 words of horse gore?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fallout-equestria-the-official-audiobook#/
>>
>>30564922
the victory and loss stories are a lot more fun though, especially for a stat system made in like 2 weeks before release.

As an example, when you set explosives, you have to do some fucky stuff to drop them. When I first played I had no idea what the fuck to do. So, I tried to open a door with bombs and a low explosives skill. Lo and behold, he hits the wrong buttons and sets a 10 second timer instead of 1 minute. I opened the door, but all that was left of the character was a smoldering, bleeding boot.

I recall also fighting one of the criminal leaders in the hub. The bodyguard was some kind of huge motherfucker that could wreck shit in 1-2 turns with unarmed. My companion hit him in the nuts with a sledgehammer, knocking him out. He proceeded to pretend the guys skull was a railroad spike that needed to be put in the ground while I shredded the boss with SMG fire.

Other things like blowing out a deathclaws eye with a sniper rifle, only to have the fucking thing get up and start coming after you, letting children pickpocket primed and timed explosives off you, or becoming a wasteland fluffer just don't happen any longer.
>>
File: 15005299407850.png (446KB, 1274x710px) Image search: [Google]
15005299407850.png
446KB, 1274x710px
>>
>>30566047
fug
>>
>>30555101
>>30555131

not dead, just all went to the discord-channel
>>
>>30567147
link :3
>>
File: 1462493845291.jpg (74KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1462493845291.jpg
74KB, 400x395px
>>30566047
:-----DDDD :D benis
>>
>>30554770
Same here. I don't regret it, it's my favourite game franchise now.
>>
>>30567469
https://discordapp.com/invite/P6dstMt
>>
Has anyone ever done anon in fallout equestria?
>>
>>30568746
Yes.
When these had more autism, there were many many cyoas.
Also several fics.
You should not read them.
>>
File: 1456260070648.png (67KB, 602x630px) Image search: [Google]
1456260070648.png
67KB, 602x630px
I miss /foe/
>>
>>30565753
that depends, are they also reading chapter 20.5?
>>
>>30569370
It would be fun to have it back without the fake hatred and evaluate it on critical merits.
But that's not going to happen, and all the creators left.
>>
>>30570140
Nah, we didn't leave, just swapped threads and continued on when this died.
Me, I'm rather happy at the turn of events, tempered by some of it, but I learned some things in it.
Like people will fall for hate fags without looking at material if repeated often enough.
Or that telling content creators a few words of encouragement makes the difference between them continuing and just stopping.
>>
they all moved into that discord and are not letting anyone new in
>>
Wait, is the general back up now? Can I come out of hiding?
>>30554982
Despite my guilty fondness for Project Horizons I can say Murky Number Seven is far better.
>>
Some FOE fics are decent, I honestly like the original mainly because it gave other writers a world to explore.

MN7 is better than the original imo. Wasteland Economics is really good too, but it updates slowly. The Chrysalis is the only story that still updates regularly that I'm enjoying.

I really hope WE picks back up.
>>
>>30570588
Hasn't been updated since January, I'm afraid it's dead as The Last Sentinel now.
>>
>>30569370
I do too.
>>
>>30570417

>and are not letting anyone new in

Theres a link to it in this very thread
>>
>>30559434
>>30562179
They're both bad games.
They're fun to play but the story is bad.
>>
>>30570417
why has she got jaundice?
>>
>>30570549
Yes.
Come, join us and tell us of the nuclear nags and severt stallions.
>>
File: 2.jpg (175KB, 1540x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
175KB, 1540x1600px
>>30571757
she has special eyes
>>
>>30571430
That's a link to a different discord. There's two /foe/ discords
>>
Does anyone have a link to the Tales Form the Wasteland gdoc?
>>
Is there a pastebin someone can link with some foe stories?
>>
>>30572875
>There's two /foe/ discords
What's the cause of the split?
>>
File: hug a pony.png (30KB, 379x616px) Image search: [Google]
hug a pony.png
30KB, 379x616px
>>30573043
>>30573411
The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

FOE Bestiary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6ZpDbbs6HWYBpoRwh1XZ0PB0TSxWaxtQODkRviq1KY/edit?usp=sharing

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat
https://discordapp.com/invite/P6dstMt

And lo do we resume
>>
>>30573657
One purged 4chan and went muh sekrit klub, the other was started by Nymph for the hell of it.
>>
>>30573661
which one is which? I was already in one of them (The Post-Apoc emporium)
>>
File: 1452362983230.png (141KB, 1080x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1452362983230.png
141KB, 1080x1500px
>>30573661
I want to get in sekrit klub because all the artists and writers are in it
nymph can keep his circle jerk
>>
>>30573809
Have fun with that, you can only get in if you know someone who is in and the Ministry mares vouch for you.
Its also not a circle jerk in the Atomic Cataclysm, a church is more apt.

This is why we can't have nice things, people keep saying Nymph does stuff, when he isn't, and ignore what he does.
>>
File: pipper.png (43KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
pipper.png
43KB, 400x500px
rate my pip
>>
>>30553050
Couldn't make it very far in the story. I tried several times, and never made it past the part where they find the filly with the museum that cut her own horn off
>>
>>30573954
>better than I can do/10

>>30574106
Its horribly edgey, followed by far too many autists and full of assholes who who hate anyone other than the butt they are an extension of.
If you can't finish it and have no interest, that's okay, go try a sidefic, most of them went their own way early on.
>>
>>30573778
Whichever one has your level of autism is the one to be in.
>>
>>30573954

I like the hindlegs, btu a little thick on the eyeshadow.

Also unsure what the fronthooves are doing
>>
So why did these threads die before?
Is it just FOE isnt interesting anymore or just time to move on?
>>
>>30575095

Again, because all the contentcreators and co went to that Discord, leaving only the rapefetishists (who ARENT artists) in the threads
>>
>>30575343
Why did they go? The foe general seemed pretty comfy, I didn't see any shit fests other than the occasional PH argument and that Dance of whatever it was called author shilling for his fic all the time.
>>
>>30573658
your cool in my book nymph
>>
>>30575507
There was a bit of malignancy in that Nymph had haters, and himself did not seem to care of boundaries.
Though given his behavior, it seemed more that he simply did not know of his behavior being offensive.
>>
>>30575507
Dice Warwick, if you're reading this

For old times sake

Die in a grease fire
>>
>>30573661
It went secret because of a some fucking autistic nigger stalking and threatening users. and the split happened because nymph got banned for being an asshole and everyone agreed hes a fuck. So he attempted to raid this server, now hes made his own.
>>
>>30577023
I did no such raid.
The server is because I am at Comic Con and needed one for there.
See thi ssd is what I mean by people shooting their mouths off without checking.
As for a stalker, have you guys bothered to go to the police and sanitize your social media?
>>
File: large.gif (1MB, 871x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
1MB, 871x1024px
>>30573661
There's a bunch of 4chin dudes in there, like me
>>
>>30577036
fucking this.
you fucks in your sekrit club are killing this already dying fic
>>
>>30577260
I'd personally be down for trying to start /foe/ back up, but now its all unironic RP and trip/namefagging.
>>
File: 1sbnt1.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1sbnt1.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>30553050
I love it, and I'm making a videogame out of it
>>30569370
I miss it too
>>
>>30577267
>>30577260
Well where or what should it be?
I'm kind of comfy with where I am in life and lost interest in doing CYOAs writing or art now.
So uh, its up to you guys really.
>>
I unintentionally created an FoE General. I honestly thought people just didn't really think about this anymore
>>
>>30577536
we just surrendered to apathy but give us a cute littlepip and we get back with raging boners
but it's true that foe is losing it's appeal
the last thread didn't reach 200 replies if I remember correctly
>>
>>30577552
there are two foe related threads up right now so there is interest
>>
>>30577645
I suppose there is. I just went back and started rereading, rediscovered my love for this fic. I usually can't find people to discuss with
>>
>>30565753
I was about to, but someone else got 1.000 tier.
>>
>>30577815
>I usually can't find people to discuss with
yeah for a fucking good reason
>>
>>30565753
I thing 25 bucks is worth it
foe it's almost 60 hours long to read
>>
File: fdhdfg.gif (489KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
fdhdfg.gif
489KB, 420x315px
>>30553050

Dunno OP... I'm probably always going to be into it because it was my gateway into pone. So for better or worse I'm stuck with it. But fuck Velvet Remedy.. seriously..
>>
>>30577873
I dunno. I kinda like how Velvet is supposed to be the "good" "moral" character, but usually ends up being a bitch.
>>
File: 1478725.png (889KB, 2439x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1478725.png
889KB, 2439x1372px
>>30577901

shrug. I might be just over critical but...

The moment I read that she teamed up with slavers I was just all what the fuck. I mean seriously.. She talks about how she felt trapped and wanted to be free to do what she wants out of some random interpretation of the visuals of her cutie mark.. then willingly go and, practically immediately, work for people who you knowingly do worse than what she first world problem'd herself.

Sure It could have been some lapse in plot or exposition or since its more or less completely from pip's perspective we just don't/wont ever know because reasons. But you know perspectives and shit.
>>
>>30577991
Yes, teaming with slavers was kinda over the line. I'm willing to admit that, it was kinda ridiculous to read
>>
>>30577873
>>30577901
>>30577991

I have conflicting feelings toward her
I really liked when she force littlepip to clean herself and when she stayed with the rangers after
but... I didn't like the teasing on littlepip and her obsession over fluttershy
>>
Calamity X Pip OTP.
>>
>>30578073

What I was talking about was more or less what got her on my shit list to begin with. Though knowing full well that Pip's ultra gay and using that against her is just kinda meh for me. But never flat out saying she was never into mares to Pip was a real killer to her character. Though the back stabbing she did to Pip when she was going to try and stop the cheese from getting killed was the ultimate what the fuck is going on in her head moment for me. Aside from the whole never wanting to wear armor of any kind when others are actively trying to kill you is just fucking dumb no matter how its sliced. Especially when it gets to the point others are eating bullets for you because you want to be retarded.

But yeah.. 'No one's perfect dur hur.. ' I get that as she went super hard into her own mental psychosis and all but then ragging on Pip about her addictions.

I could honestly go on for a while about that bitch... but ehh.. I will just find solace in the fact that she will die eventually.
>>
File: 1437500701895.png (531KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1437500701895.png
531KB, 1800x1800px
So does this mean I have to start writing again?
Are we going to do contests or just generic write to be ignored and hated?
>>
>>30577991
>>30578132
Part of Fallout: Equestria's overall ethos is that violence is the only real solution to problems, and thus Velvet's pacifism makes her the always-wrong character in need of correction. She and Fluttershy are fuzzy-headed peaceniks who exist to demonstrate how any efforts to avoid or mitigate violence will only lead to greater suffering and worser outcomes.
>>
The setting's okay, but most of the main characters are insufferable
>>
>>30579260
there were foe green contests?
>>
>>30580358
10/10 would serve/sexualise
>>
>>30580358
I can kinda agree with this. The characters are generally boring or meh, but I really enjoy the exploration and adventure through the story
>>
>>30580561
I love the sidefics with good characters so much more for it.

A shame that the original fic had some rather meh characters in important positions.
>>
>>30580586
I've only really read Project Horizons and Duck and Cover! I enjoy the first two acts of PH and stopped reading after that. Duck and Cover! Was a fun satire of the original
>>
>>30580531
Yes, pictures were doled out by artists.
Mostly Datte and Freckles Fanatic.
Nymph tried cash prizes but nobody wanted his money.
>>
im all for bringing back /foe/ general
>>
>>30580835
FoE General: No Discord Edition
>>
>>30580561
I agree, I'm more interested in the setting and the characters exploration than the characters. I think Littlepip is kind of cute but ultimately she's boring. I'd wager Blackjack is far more interesting but she's ultimately just angst. Good characters? Murky Number Seven.
>>
>>30582013
Blackjack was an interesting character until she turned into a repitition of angst and self loathing. It got old. I'll agree that PH generally has better characters than the original, but the plot and writing gets jumbled and bad to flat out insulting
>>
>>30583122
>better characters
Yes, Wampage is best filly!
>>
>>30583164
Fucking hell, I love having this character to break the angst. Rampage is fantastic
>>
File: audiobook.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
audiobook.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Thoughts on that audiobook project that's been popping up? So far, the voice seems breddy gud to me
>>
>>30583190
Oh? Haven't heard of it
>>
The real tragedy of Project Horizons is that we'll never know what Somber would have written if he hadn't been exposed to our nonstop badging.
>>
>>30583227
You can just ask him.
The answer is clop.
Lots of clop
>>
>>30583220
Yeah, they got a campaign going for it. Big fucking goal, but shit would be legit as hell if they pull it off
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fallout-equestria-the-official-audiobook/x
>>
>>30583190
>>30583220
see >>30565753
>>
>>30583227
It's like staring at the abyss instead of into it
Probably something involving even more time travel and blackjack banging herself, and becoming her own great-grandmother
>>
>>30583227
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>30584986
I stopped reading a bit after act II. Does it really get as convoluted and ridiculous as people say? I heard something about cybernetic pregnant alicorn Blackjack clone and anime fight scenes
>>
>>30585792
>I heard something about cybernetic pregnant alicorn Blackjack clone and anime fight scenes

you heard right senpai, PH just falls apart the farther into it you go. by the end of it I struggle to call it a fallout fic
>>
>>30585792
Nymph tried doing a review on it and quit.
>>
>>30585814
Glorious. I just consider the story to end after act II, well Blackjack's anyway. Chapter 33 was fantastic, but 34 turned it into the most insulting thing I ever experienced
>>
File: Shibe Blackjack.png (258KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Shibe Blackjack.png
258KB, 894x894px
>>
>>30587380
SCOODLE! I'M SORRY SCOODLE! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME SCOODLE! SCOOOOOODLE!
>>
>>30587609
When no one was looking, Blackjack killed forty foals. She killed 40 foals. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
>>
File: noodles.png (193KB, 637x503px) Image search: [Google]
noodles.png
193KB, 637x503px
>you are anon
>you wander through the wastes, scavenging scraps of the old world to survive
>one day, as you walk through the wasteland, you see something you can hardly believe
>it's Little Pip, the Hero of the Waste
>you take note of the fact that she's alone
>this is your one chance
>one opportunity
>you approach her
>she notices your approach (tfw no points in sneak)
>she asks you what you're doing
"You're Little Pip right, the hero who saved like, everyone, right?"
>even though still visibly confused, she affirms your question
>you smile harder than you ever have in your life
>this really is it
>you quickly draw a single-handed tranquilizer gun, something you've been saving for this occasion
>her horn glows as she tries to rip the weapon from your grip, but you've already taken aim and fired
>there's nothing she can do as she realizes that it's too late
>you bring her back to your lair
>it's a nice place desu senpai
>an old pre-war home that you've refurbished
>of course, you've had to redecorate and fortify the place as well
>it even has a basement, or in this case, the guest room
>speaking of guests, you hear your guest awaken
>you hastily walk away from the kitchen and down the stairs, into the basement
>she looks around her, and down at herself
>she's completely bound to the bed
>this is a situation she won't escape from
>"Where am I?" she asks.
"Don't worry, you're safe here," you say, before adding, "I'm even cooking something for you."
>before she can say anything else, you almost run back upstairs, "Sorry for leaving so soon, but I need to make sure it doesn't burn!"
>back in the kitchen, you stir the large pot of noodles
>on another fire is a pot of sauce
>this pre-war stuff had so many preservatives added that it could last another post-apocalypse and still be edible
>the noodles acclimate to the water as the sauce starts to gently bubble
>dinner is done
>you take both pots down to your basement
"Dinnertime!"
>>
>>30588208
Wait fuck, I remember you
>>
>>30588208
>as you approach her with the pots, she tries to struggle against her bonds
"You can stop trying to escape, it's very rude."
>she continues to struggle
"Whatever, it's time to eat."
>you spread her legs, revealing her mare pussy
>you reach into the pot of noodles and grab a handful, making sure to dip them in the sauce for maximum deliciousness
>reaching into her, you shove the pasta into her horsepussy
>she's surprisingly deep
>like, really deep
>so deep you can fit your whole forearm in her
>as her muscles contract, her insides clench around your arm
>it takes a bit more effort than you thought it would to get past her defenses
>you release your grip on the handful of pasta and pull your arm out of her
>it's slightly red from the strain it took to penetrate her and slick with mare juice
>that's pretty hot desu
>despite her depth, the expression on her face gives the impression that she's full
>you would be convinced if you hadn't just put your forearm in her
>you reach for another handful of noodles and sauce, her marecum mixing with the sauce
>you ready your arm for the upcoming pressure
>properly rigid, you slide your arm into the mare again
>her insides continue to resist as you give a final shove
>your arm finds it's way to the bottom of her abyss
>you release your load deep inside her
>your arm slides out with much less resistance than it took going in
>as you pull your arm out of her, she screams and releases her own load
>marecum squirts out from her and onto you
>you finish wiping the stuff from your eyes as another wave comes out
>ready for the assault, you cover your face this time
>you take a glance at her face
>her face is contorted from the euphoria, her eyes are rolled back, her cheeks are red, and her mouth is in the shape of an O
>seems like she's enjoying it more than she thought she would
>after a few more handfuls and a noticeable amount of maregasms later, she is full
>>
>>30588232
>stray noodles, slathered with sauce and marecum, dangle free from the grasp of her horsepussy
>the noodles drip sauce and marejuice from their tips
>a puddle of the stuff has formed under her
>she is utterly full
>a last remaining orgasm wracks her body, the force of it sending a small amount of noodles splatting onto the floor
>you look back to your pots
>you still have a decent supply of noodles and sauce
>you take a handful of noodles and give them a liberal coating of sauce (lubrication is important)
>you bring the noodles closer to her ponut
>even with the sauce acting as lubrication, her tight ponut hole is still much more resistant to entry than her marepussy
>you continue shoving handfuls of pasta into her
>each time her defenses weaken as your arm forces its way into her depths
>finally, her ponut is filled like her horsepussy
>you undo the zipper on your pants and pull them down
>you're hard as diamonds
>you grab her by the sides and line up your magnum dong with her horsepussy
>rape
>you grasp her harder as you thrust into her
>the force displaces some of the pasta, which falls onto the floor with a wet thud
>you slowly pull out of the mare, watching as more noodles come sliding from her insides
>the out-coming noodles are halted by your advancing rod as you give a second thrust
>you pull out again, stopping before you come out completely
>you slam into her again
>the process continues, you thrust in and out of the mare as noodles slip out of her
>finally, you climax
>grunting, you release your load into her
>noodles are forced out by yet another orgasm from the mare, who yells in ecstasy
>you remove your sausage from her
>handfuls of noodles practically fall from the mare now
>a pile of pasta has formed under the mare
>the noodles and sauce mix with the combined juices of the you and the mare
>overtaken by an idea, you under her bindings and reposition her
>she's belly down on the bed, with her face positioned close to the pile of pasta
>>
>>30588262
>at this point, she doesn't resist
>you order her to eat the mess
>she starts lapping up the mixture like it's the last food in the wasteland while moaning lewdly
>unf
>while she enjoys he meal, you find that you are still rock hard
>you look to the mare, her full behind is a welcoming sight
>you grab her ass and insert your dick into her ponut
>she yelps out of surprise, but quickly turns her attention back to her meal
>you slowly insert your manhood into the mare, your tip vanishing, followed by the shaft, which disappears deeper into Littlepip
>your dong is treated to many different sensations
>even after all the forced pasta insertion, her hole is still tight
>but despite the tightness, the pasta inside of her acts as a lubricant, ensuring an easy insertion
>her hole clenches around you
>as soon as you're balls deep inside the mare, you start slowly pulling out
>your dong slides out of her, followed by some pasta
>you thrust back into her
>you thrust in and out of her, each time noodles come spilling out
>the anal pleasure overwhelms your partner, who screams as more marecum gushes out of her abused horsepussy
>at that moment, you pull out one last time, cumming with the force of a thousand suns
>you spray your cum all over the mare's back and in her mane
>you collapse beside the mare, who is passed out from the pleasure
>her face is in the pasta and her tongue is lolling loosely from her open mouth
>you roll her over so as to not suffocate her in pasta
>you lay beside her, eventually falling asleep yourself
>you finally scored, Anon
>nice
>the faggots on that Mongolian pasta-making imageboard were wrong
>>
File: BfEK2nI.jpg (22KB, 439x598px) Image search: [Google]
BfEK2nI.jpg
22KB, 439x598px
>>30588294
>>
File: Homage goes Vive.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Homage goes Vive.png
1MB, 1280x720px
After all is said and done, would Homage enter New Canterlot politics?
>>
Do people want money or commisions for green?
>>
>>30588858
Hmm? What are you asking?
>>
>>30588294
Hey, thats pretty good!
>>
File: IMAG0013.jpg (156KB, 742x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0013.jpg
156KB, 742x990px
>>30553050
You could say I liked it.
>>
>>30553050
I liked the porn that it spawned
>>
>>30590889
Is there anywhere I can actually get one of these?
>>
>>30591187
ebay
>>
anyone know why /fore/ stopped being a thing? IS it because they all fled to discord or was it a mod thin?
>>
>>30589574
What would be preffered as a reward in a writing contest?
>>
>>30591662
Discord sekrit klub and people telling themselves they couldnt possibly breakin.
Nymph also said it was his fault as he stopped posting while on vacation in a previous thread.
>>
>>30591749
>>30591662
mods there went on a purge a while back because some autistic shitter me had a drunken meltdown about the increasing amount of low-functioning autists after they started shilling on reddit and fimfic. ever since they've been buddy-buddy muh sekrit club, and there's no reason to have any regular threads because the majority of people who used to browse them are in there.
stilled filled with casual gay roleplay and emoticon-brand cancer, but if that's your thing.. left a while ago though desu so it could be different
>>
File: mNobGWT.jpg (32KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
mNobGWT.jpg
32KB, 500x403px
>>30591793
Nymph pls, the thread was circling the drain long before you got booted from the discord. For six months or so /foe/ was nothing but shitposting and fetishposting, barely clinging to the board.

Death was a mercy.
>>
>my love for foe gets rekindled just as i start my own sidefic to practice my writing and now Foe general is back.

Im a much different person than i was in 2012 but this story still sticks with me.
>>
So which FOE fic writers are still active and interested?
>>
>>30591892
i'm not nymph but i was booted along with him
>For six months or so /foe/ was nothing but shitposting and fetishposting
it's not like any other general on the board is different, kek. fair enough, though
>>
>>30592631
Have you read Guise of Chaos? That author put the sequel on hiatus but ive been talking to him and he still wants to come back to it
>>
The main six were very ooc for the most part. But I was satisfying that they all died in horrific ways.

Why hasn't someone tried to make a new fallout themed fic with all the season 2-7 plots and info.
>>
>>30592911
Please do, I enjoyed the first.
>>
>>30593026
There have been attempts, they just dont finish.
You also run into, other than changelings what would matter 2 centuries later?
Gllimers village and shenanigans are gone, if they happened.
Castle de Friendship doesnt exist.
The Cutiemark map doesnt matter.
Crystal Empire is featured frequently, but not always alive.
>>
>>30593026
I've kinda thought about doing something like that with the main character coming from "Our Stable". I just haven't gotten around to doing it because I'm lazy and unmotivated
>>
>>30591892
Keep trying to pin stuff on me.
Its pointless as I learned that none of you were friends and not one of you bothered to so much as email me afterwards.
Do enjoy your lives and have fun keeping at this.
I'll still read anyways even if I don't comment.
>>
File: 250px-Sweating-Man.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sweating-Man.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>30590889
Im pretty jealous. I never had the money to get one when they were being printed.
>>
File: Steelhooves NV front.jpg (230KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Steelhooves NV front.jpg
230KB, 1366x768px
So I;ve been doing a Steelhooves RP playthrough of new vegas.

Lets just say, combat is trivial.
>>
File: Steelhooves NV back.jpg (194KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Steelhooves NV back.jpg
194KB, 1366x768px
>>30594846
*samefag derped the post

though, The interesting part about it is actually the dialog and choices in the story. I've been having quite a bit of fun with it because it actually puts the "role playing" in role playing game and becomes a point of "What would Steelhooves do", or in scenario's where there isn't precedent for his, "what would Applejack do" instead of you playing you in that scenario.
>>
>>30594429
i still love you nymph
>>
Has anyone ever tried to make a rendition of what the main theme for FOE would sound like before?

Specifically a something that sounds kinda like MLP's main theme, but with the instruments in Fallout' 3's theme tune?
>>
>>30591187
Same anon here. This is from the third edition special print, so unless someone is selling theirs I'm sorry, this is unique.

>>30594836
I set some aside just for this. $45 is a lot of money for a book, but this is also a piece of history.
>>
>>30594936
https://youtu.be/TOJrtxYduu8
Overmare Studio brought us this. I fucking love it
>>
>>30594946
Just $45? I remember the first editions were like $250 or somewhere close to that.
>>
>>30594974
I'm not a great lover of pony music, but this is amazing
>>
File: IMG_4073.png (536KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4073.png
536KB, 750x1334px
This is the cheapest available. I fucking hate my life
>>
>>30595089
Not worth it.
It's just going to be reduced to an autistic shelf ornament anyways.
>>
PREPARE YOUR SHITBUCKET /mlp/, I'VE GOT SOME INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT THE CREATOR OF FALLOUT EQUESTRIA, KKAT

So, i was friend on steam with Kkat for a while till now until i told her that i was actually a National Socialist, she raged at me and removed me, blocking me too. During this friendship, i discovered many things about this BITCH

>1:She hates Trump

Kkat once told me when i asked "Trump or Hillary?" She said that Hillary would have won and the rednecks would have been defeated easely, she called Trump a monster and a "Old fat fuck"

>2:She is a lesbian, probably asian or black woman

Ever thought why Kkat made canon the fanfic about Homage and Littlepip? Well, in fact, she is a lesbian that actually hates male domination, she said that Littlepip would have been dominated by a stallion if she would have been straight and she would be the only one receiving the dick, so she decided to make Littlepip a lesbian so that she doesn't get dominated by a stallion that would penetrate her. She is a cultural minority for sure, she said "I'm not going to say it, because it's nothing more of a social construct the 'race' thing'"

>3:She actually wanted to strike down all the straight artwork of Littlepip on derpibooru but then she decided to not do that because her fans would "Rage" at her

She told me this after i showed her a straight pic of Littlepip receiving vaginal sex from an oc, she hated it and said "Please don't show me those artwork, i prefer canon-related artworks to my story, not some alternative-storyline things

>4:Kkat was going to make Calamity gay in a relationship with a stallion that looked like a mare

The "Stallion" Was going to be named "Shining Eyes" and he would have meet her at a bar while being drunk, he would have realized that "She" was actually a "He" but he would still go with him

This is all that i discovered about this sick-minded slut, i hope that this would help all the Fallout Equestria fans into boycotting her shitty story
>>
>>30595116
Daily reminder for those who didn't got the old thread
>>
>>30595116
I didn't even know Kkat was a chick. No matter what the case, good writing is good writing. I don't care if Stephen King or Paul fucking Beenis of Arabia wrote this story, I'd still read it. Besides, it's not like she actually gets money for any of this. You're worst than liberals that boycott good movies because the star actor made a racist joke
>>
>>30595116
I don't know why you'd make this shit up when the truth is already embarrassing enough.
>>
>>30595116
>she's a superlefty
>pip is an ultraviolent, murdering nut job that would shoot first and never ask questions unless it concerned her own wellbeing

While this does fit in with the general attitude of feminists toward people that don't tow their line, why would we give a fuck about anything mentioned?

Hating Trump won't stop a lot of people from liking what they produce.

Lesbians are fun to watch.

She didn't actually strike down that art meaning it's readily available, and her intent was never visited or realized.

Her intent to make Calamity gay was never realized.

even if anything you said was true, it is currently irrelevant. Fuck off.
>>
>>30595147
>>30595162
>>30595434
This board is full of degenerates
Fuckoff
>>
>>30595116
sauce or ur a fag who wants some cheap (you)'s
>>
>>30595531
>>
>>30595523
How bout YOU fuck off, /pol/?
>>
>>30592631
I'm enjoying Fallout Equedtia - Change.
>>
Best waifu coming through.
>>
>>30595082
https://youtu.be/ZHDNlXpQHjM
They also brought us this. I love this song so much
>>
File: muttonchops.png (428KB, 711x759px) Image search: [Google]
muttonchops.png
428KB, 711x759px
>>30595116
Kkat's a dude, dude.
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>30597647
always thought Kkat was a woman.
>>
>>30597684
That's his old fursona. He's actually a 45-ish year old man.
>>
Nymph met Kkat once, it'd be worth hitting up Desu for what he said on the matter.

Why does it seem Nymph comes up a lot here, yet gets hated so much?
>>
Project Horizons did everything better
>>
>>30598704
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
>>
>>30598704
Hey, remember how Deus's entire motive as a villain was to get mega Med-X to treat cyborg associated pain? Sure glad cyber Blackjack didn't have do deal with that
>>
>>30598704
Hey, remember that minor character Scoodle, a character we spent half a chapter with? Blackjack sure remembers 4,000 pages later
>>
>>30598704
Hey, remember when Blackjack just kinda died and came back because she's the main protagonist? I sure remember
>>
>>30598704
Hey, remember how many times the character's had to tell us that the Hoof is the "worst place in existence"? I sure remember
>>
>>30554770
Kinda the same for me too, i had already player FO 1 and 2, but never beaten them. Reading FOE made me remember how awesome those games were and i finally beat them.
>>
File: 1457277148286.png (234KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1457277148286.png
234KB, 1024x576px
>>30598704
sure it did
>>
File: 1500654206017.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500654206017.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
>>30598704
>>
File: 1419568048223.png (2MB, 5000x4915px) Image search: [Google]
1419568048223.png
2MB, 5000x4915px
>>30598824
>>30598828
>>30598840
I missed these memes.
>>
File: 1460915297755.png (757KB, 900x2640px) Image search: [Google]
1460915297755.png
757KB, 900x2640px
>>30598704
rip thread
>>
>>30598857
the cringe is just too strong to forget, how many times did we flirt with main character death only to have them worn down to nothing instead?

oh the pointless sex bits, oh the canon revisionism, oh god every genocidal sociopath has the lamest sob story
>>
>>30598967
Not to defend Somber, but
>canon
>>
I still haven't gotten around to sorting through the ending to Project Horizons.

Like, how did we get from the scheming, Machiavellian evil Luna that nearly the entirety of the story had been spent building up to original-style "boo hoo abloo bloo I tried my best but I just couldn't run the country like my sister" Luna soul-sharing with Blackjack?
>>
>>30599913
having quit around chapter 40, I'm more surprised to discover that people failed to predict this sort of outcome
>>
Why all the mystery around Kkat?
Who is he/her?
>>
>>30600010
He makes a big thing of communicating with his "fans" through his fimfic blog, writing entire essays about his own story. Whenever anyone tries to reach out to him on a personal level, he acts mysterious and refuses to offer a clear answer on even the simplest questions (like gender), even when they're matters of confusion.

He also has a long history of drawing and writing furry snuff porn, and even wrote a furry webcomic (starring his own self-insert), so digging that up is funny.
>>
>>30582013
If you want some interesting character in a Fo:E setting I would recommend you reading Wasteland Economics.
>>
>>30600326
Can you really blame him?
>>
>>30600326
That's not really unreasonable though.

Horsefuckers can be a weird bunch. If I ever wrote something as prolific as FoE, I sure as hell wouldn't want anyone knowing anything about me.
>>
>>30573661
That's depressing. Well that explains why I was kicked out of the steam group. I was getting back into tabletop with some friends and wanted to give it a second shot with the fallout group and sit in to watch some more
>>
File: IMG_4085.jpg (1001KB, 2828x2164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4085.jpg
1001KB, 2828x2164px
Anyone wanna try drawing this but better?
I need a cover image for the fic I may start
>>
>>30602753
I have no idea what's happening here
>>
>>30594906
Thanks person.

>>30602480
Eh Don't sweat it.
Pretty sure Basic just had a breakdown on the matter given Commo told me "Its because he is from 4chan and did nothing for the fandom"

Which funny as fuck since I did plenty of cyoas and writing, even tried art.
Basic did what, 5 podcast vids?
I mean its just the typical blargle rargle, I need to hate stuff and then justify it.

Its okay though, that demonstrated I was better off without them, seeing as nobody thought to mention or discuss it.
Sometimes its important to accept people are toxic even if they smell like roses.

>inb4 they try and pass off some elaborate excuses on it based on memes and not reality
Anyways on a more thread thing, who would like to do a writing contest for August for a 20 USD cash prize?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13546819
>>
File: 1451012539972.gif (42KB, 434x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451012539972.gif
42KB, 434x500px
>>30603846
>>
File: twinye.jpg (42KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
twinye.jpg
42KB, 653x672px
>>30573661
Speaking as a channer still in the 'sekrit klub', there was no purge. Nymph and his friends just got booted for being cancerous memelords. Harassing people about it after the fact didn't help their case.
>>
>>30603048
I tried doing a Wild Wasteland type thing, only with things that'd be more story related
>>
>>30600719
Too bad it's dead
>>
>>30604046
Someone who doesn't even know who the hell Nymph is here- I was booted during the purge. Do the names Vexi, Gorazi, or Burd ring a bell? I doubt it, because we rarely said anything in the first place and didn't even know each other until we got booted at the same time while chatting for absolutely no reason.
>>
File: Littlepip18.jpg (145KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip18.jpg
145KB, 1280x853px
>>30559404
>Littlepip will never make you her little mare
>>
File: 5df.png (258KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
5df.png
258KB, 680x510px
>>30604046
I prefer this pic, myself
>>
>>30598846
Somber actually looks like a calm guy
>>
>>30605618
Someone got a picture of him once.
>>
>>30605618
>>30605687
I don't usually pay attention to the convention scene, but I'm pretty sure Somber goes to cons sometimes, or at least has in the past.
>>
File: 1483341064109.jpg (395KB, 1085x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483341064109.jpg
395KB, 1085x800px
>>
>>30605687
Considering he did recorded interviews and video chats, his face isn't a secret.

>>30605868
He did go to some conventions in the past, even had panels.
>>
I've read PH up to chapter 73 or 74 but got bored while waiting for new ones. It kinda bothers me that I don't know how it ends but I'm also bothered by all the shit I have forgotten that happened before.
>>
>>30606854
Looking at it, I think I really finally checked out around 60 to 62. I skimmed later chapters and saw some major things that happen, but I haven't bothered fully reading anything past that point.
>>
>>30604046
Is that why you posted a link on the r/falloutequestria then banned any of us who used it?
>>
>>30607106
Wat. Tons of people joined the discord through reddit and didn't get banned. There's literally over a hundred people online in the discord right now.
>>
>>30607262
And yet, I got banned on joining.
>>
>>30607331
Sounds like something you should take up with the mods.
>>
>>30607339
>take up with the mods
Sure, let me just join a server I can't access to speak to people I don't know.
>>
>>30607348
>to speak to people I don't know
Isn't that the entire point?
>>
>>30607448
Okay let me point this out, you can only talk to someone in Discord if you friended them or share a server with them.
As I did neither to the mods, I cannot plead my case or ask to be unbanned.
This one falls on the makers of Discord, but frankly, there is nothing thus I can do.
>>
>>30553050
It's pretty good.

I wish CrazedRambling wasn't dead, though.
>>
File: IMG_7558.jpg (187KB, 755x1059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7558.jpg
187KB, 755x1059px
>>30553050
Post objectively best hoers waifu.
>>
>>30583227

Horizons was 2/3rds over by the time I even learned about 4chan. Unfortunately by that point most of the major story was set in stone. I still had a lot to do, but I couldn't deviate without making the already shitty writting downright incoherent. If I were to redo the second half of Horizons, it would be a lot shorter (No Thunderhead or Goddess Arcs) and a lot darker.

But yeah. There'd probably be clop too.
>>
>>30585814

yup. The end of Horizon is more "final fantasy" in scope than Fallout.
>>
>>30599913

Different aspects of the same soul. Basically, to me, Luna and Nightmare Moon weren't seperate psychologies. They were two aspects of her being, one positive and nurturing, wanting to do better and make recompense for her failings, and the other bitter, arrogant, and hateful and contemptuous of all overs. NNM is Luna's shadow, and Cognitum tapped into it and mistook it for Luna. She is Luna at her very worst. When Blackjack came in contact with her soul, there was a moment of rejection, but Luna wanted to do better and be a better princess and to rule a good equestria and be loved and respected by her subjects. These are all things that Blackjack has in spades.

The Irony was that it was Discord that played on Cognitium's inferiority complex and got her to put Luna's soul in her body. If she'd just kept the body as a souless atomation, she never would have gotten defeated in the first place.
>>
>>30609625
I gotta ask, why did you chose to bring Blackjack back after killing her off so well in Chapter 33? The build up to her death was done so well and it seemed her every action lead to that final moment... then you just brought her back next chapter. I gotta ask because that part just about made me stop reading. I'd never experienced something so insulting in my life
>>
File: So why was I banned.png (167KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
So why was I banned.png
167KB, 640x1136px
>>
Dangerous Business is the superior Season 1-era fic.
>>
I've only read Pink Eyes and the original one till like 18th chapter
The ghosty ghoul is eh, like 5 or 6/10
The original is complete boring and dumb shit (as said, 18th chapter. I just dropped it because it sucked really hard)
>>
>>30610796
I really liked pink eyes, it wasn't as dark as foe but the ending was touching
>>
>>30610796
Couldn't finish Pink Eyes. The lolcat speak drove me up the wall
>>
>>30610116
ROMS and Jasioh are both cancerous faggots.
>>
>>30609736
Wasn't chapter 33 the battleship? I remember that being like the big moment
>>
>>30611304

> cancerous
Not yet

RoMS here. Give me those sweet (You).

The discord didn't go sekret clubin'. We just stopped having permanent invites because a few butthurt banned users kept making alt accounts (and some even tried to escalate shit IRL).

We still post a quarterly link to /pleb/bit and are always open to inviting new people.

If you want to friend his cancerous faggot crusty ass, ping this sweet surrender monkey: RoM$#6330
>>
>>30611584
Why did I lose access to all channels except #information and #lobby?
>>
>>30611584
Are we still on for the 4chan party in Baltimore?
>>
>>30611599
Just post something in the lobby
>>
>>30611599
Why don't you ask the lobby, you retarded autistic faggot? They said several times they remove access to lurkers regularly.
>>
>>30611614

Why not. I never say no to free pizza. I hope Blarf will be there too.
>>
File: 1393903010261.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1393903010261.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>30605915
It's alright, thanks to Somber's Raider virus you can kill as many of the bastards as you want without being a baddy! Ain't that just swell?
>>
>>30611651
Am I bringing the package or are you?
Did you want to do a swap instead?
>>
>>30611670

Ah Nymph. Trying the old switcheroo.
>>
>>30611674
I released you of the previous contract and am offering a new one.
Its up to you to accept or not.
>>
>>30611646
>They said several times they remove access to lurkers regularly
And for what purpose exactly?
Are autistic discussions mandatory or something?
>>
>>30611487

Rape and battleship dropping like it's Skrillex time yeah.

The chapter is "Black" like the cocks the discord sucks on
>>
File: IMG_1999.png (259KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1999.png
259KB, 800x543px
>>30553123
>>
>>30611699

> checked
>>
>foe thread
>half of the discussion is about muh discord
Kill yourselves
This is why /foe/ is dying
Do we have nothing better to talk about you autistic retards?
>>
>>30611757
Make DILeak come back and do more writing comics?
>>
>>30611757

Well it's either that or we bait over Somber going a pedo.
>>
File: medium.png (175KB, 728x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
175KB, 728x600px
>>30611770
But both are pedos and love foalcon.
>>
>>30611757
does making a videogame count?
>>
>>30611757

We could talk about what Fo:E would be like if it were an tv show or an anime. It may not be the strongest place to start, but it's still better than nothing.
>>
>>30611892
Oh yeah. I'm surprised they're still going. What is the planned finished product? A complete overhaul mod of Fallout 3?
>>
>>30553050
A fanfiction that if actually published as a novel would have been torn apart and shat on for being so derivative, doing nothing with the pony setting beyond thr ending and a some texture changes. Why fallout I'll never know as ponies arent warlike in canon thus the entire message of fallout and its juxtaposition with idealized 50s world doesnt work as pones do not have a 50s to retro futurism for.
>>
>>30611892
Yes Nymph, the videogame you are not making counts.
>>
>>30611975
Don't be a dick to Nymph, he's a cool guy.
>>
File: Screenshot (44).png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (44).png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>30611956

>finished product
haha man, you're funny

joking aside, I will not be able to make a whole game like fallout 3-nv-4
those are games made by studios with hundreds of people working, I'm just a single guy working on a small project he uses to learn how to use the unreal engine
my goal is to create the prototype of the game, and maybe a vertical slice if I manage to keep my shit together
also, I'm doing a fallout equestria game using the first 2 fallouts and wasteland 2 as inspiration
therefore it should be heavily role play focused and with turn based combats

I finished the AI just recently and I'm moving on to make a quest system (which is harder than I expected)
>>
>>30612142
>I will not be able to make a whole game like fallout 3-nv-4
those are games made by studios with hundreds of people working
Really makes me wonder why this fandom starts complicated projects near impossible to do without a professional team.

Why can't people make a FoE game in isometric 2D with a turn based combat system?
>>
>>30612189
that's... what I'm doing. except for the 2d part
>>
File: sad.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>page 9
>>
>>30613535
Berry sad.
>>
Is Somber a pedo?
>>
>>30613535
>>30613731
>>30614744

It's a god awful small affair
To anon and his greasy hair
But the thread is a dying dump
And Anon has told him to bump

But Anons are nowhere to be seen
Now they post the shitty BUMP memes
To keep the thread alive and on cue
And their hooked on the glowing screen

But the thread is a saddening bore
For he's seen "bump" ten times or more
He could imagine the eyes of ghouls
As he asks them to discuss

Raiders fighting in the Wasteland!
Oh man, look those small guns blow!
It's the bloodiest show
Take a look at the lawmare beating on the wrong horse!
Oh man, wonder if she'll ever know
She's in the best written fic?
Is there life on /FoE/?
>>
Alright boys, using only things in the room you're currently in, create a weapon fir to be used by raiders everywhere
>>
>>30615279
Think of one, I mean.
>>
>>30615279
Bonus challenge: think of how to do it as a mudhorse
>>
I want to do an FoE fic. Any of you anons have any advice before I journey into writing?
>>
>>30615279
Vicious fillies and gentlecolts, I bring you, THE FRYING PAN! It goes CLONG when you hit someone with it

>>30615380
Any particular ideas or plot that you're going for?
>>
>>30615388
Set some time after the original, though it's not really a sequel. The whole idea revolves around a Pegasus that leaves "Our Stable" in search for thrills and freedom. A large part of the setting revolves around the lingering tension between pegasai and grounded ponies, and the story itself is about the rise and fall of an impulsive vault pony with little patience and morals.
>>
>>30615279
searching inside my desk I found scissors and a cutter
...I think I would tear apart my desk and use the wood to make a lance with cutter and scissor as tips
>>
>>30615279
I use the 3d printer to fabricate a battle saddle, along with the length of bike brake cable.
Then simply load it up with my some of my raifus.
For bonus points, I can slave the system to a camera and have it autotarget and fire on nonraiders, no mouth bit needed.

>>30611989
Thank you anon.
As to the game, well its not being pony and I have the single player basics working.
I'm right now testing nonplane mesh deformation so that shooting a rocket at something makes a crater.
Its not lacking so much as I really only have a day a week to work on it.
>>
>>30617661
>I'm right now testing nonplane mesh deformation so that shooting a rocket at something makes a crater.

This is why every big FoE project crashes and burns. Get the core mechanics and writing down before you fuck around with cosmetic shit
>>
>>30617972
Did that.
Can walk around, shoot stuff, be shot, and interact with the world.
That's piss easy if you don't mind the built in character controllers in Unity and Unreal.
WHere people fail there is wanting the ne plus ultra designs that have individual hit sections, IK motion before they even make a skeleton, or trying to make an actual character pony and finding out that quadrapeds are quite difficult to model

Oh and never, ever, whatsoever, using the stores and tutorials to simply skip all the boring work.
http://wiki.unity3d.com/index.php/Scripts/Controllers
This right here made life so much easier to just grab and combine until I could climb stairs but not walls
>>
>>30615279
My pocket knife will go stabby stabby.
>>
>>30615279
>Mosin Nagant
Time to zerg rush the wasteland.
>>
So what would actually be a worthwhile discussion now?
Should we bring back a CYOA author?
>>
>>30622319
Bris pls
>>
Has the stable pony protagonist been overdone by now? Or do you think it's fine so long as an interesting story could be told from it?
>>
>>30623942
I can't see how.

I mean, I can't think of a single protagonist that's been stable.
>>
>>30624183
ha ha ha... I meant the whole idea of the protagonist coming from a stable
>>
So what would go into making a relatable protagonist and not the angst fueled avatars of Kali so common in fics?
>>
>>30625870
Less self hatred and less heroism for the sake of heroism? Having a protagonist with a reasonable goal outside of "save everyone" would probably help
>>
>>30615279
Knife spear with a broom and some knives.
>>
>>30553050
FoE is, hands down, one of the best fan fics ive ever read. Right up there with My Little Dashie. FoE has earned it's place
>>
>>30625925
Also, possibly trying to resolve conflicts via methods other than picking a side and then killing everyone on the other side.
>>
>>30628374
That too. Morality always seems pretty black and white in these fics, save for a few select instances
>>
File: 1483309316481.png (391KB, 1056x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1483309316481.png
391KB, 1056x1123px
>>
>>30630452
Neuro, stop giving us heart attacks
>>
Do people want an open writing contest or would they like me to put in requirements/guidance?
>>
>>30611757
/foe/ is dying because there isn't ongoing "main" fic.
Littlepip and Blackjack discussed to the brim and there unfortunatly isn't another character deserving active discussion.
>>
File: large.png (144KB, 676x694px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
144KB, 676x694px
>>30553050
I want Littlepip to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>30631164
Ask Nymph, he is the resident watersports, lots of cum, and romance writer.
[email protected]
>>
>>30631200
>be me.
>Meet Littlepip
>politely asking her "can I have a bottle of your pee......."

I wonder on how she would react.
>>
>>30631222
Bullet to the face. That's her response to everything.
>>
>>30631229
Except bullet vibes, then its moans and squeaks.
>>
>>30631222
>Trips
I demand a proper react.
>>
File: 0b2.jpg (76KB, 954x680px) Image search: [Google]
0b2.jpg
76KB, 954x680px
>>30609582
correct
>>
File: 9d2.png (561KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
9d2.png
561KB, 1280x986px
>>30609582
>>
>>30631625
>not Morning Glory

Why do you want a psychopedophile over a mare that wants to talk down her opponents?
>>
>>30610116
So if be broke no rules, why was he banned?
>>
File: p_21_v2_by_oo00set00oo-db14d98.jpg (140KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
p_21_v2_by_oo00set00oo-db14d98.jpg
140KB, 894x894px
Post top husbandos
>>
File: nuka_cola_by_supermare-da9krqr.png (822KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
nuka_cola_by_supermare-da9krqr.png
822KB, 1024x681px
https://youtu.be/cY-ec3rEso8

What if there was a place with all the zip of Nuka-Cola?
Wouldn't that be the cheer-cheer-cheeriest place in all the world?
Where the river's made of Quantum
And the mountains TOP (thanks Super Ninja Fat) are fizz
With fun games and rides for all the moms and pops and kids
Well it turns out there's a place with all the zip of Nuka-Cola
Come on down to Nuka-World and see it for yourself.
>>
>>30631892
Fallout 4 could have been a lot better. A LOOOOOT BETTER. I will admit that it had some good world building aside from the lore fuckery with jet though.
I'm inclined to say that you have shit taste. Why the fuck won't Obsidian make a Fallout game with the new engine? FUCKING WHY!?
>>
Daily reminder NV was shit
>>
>>30632430
probably because they don't have the rights to do so. Bethesda is a shit tier publisher after all and have become stupidly defensive of there titles
>>
>>30632430
Maybe Obsidian is making a spin off game like new vegas with a limited time too who know
>>
>>30632590
NV had a cool story, but it was just so wide open that there wasn't anything other than that.
>>
>>30632615
>>30632590
ITT: people with shit opinions
>>
>>30632615
Agreed. The map felt so empty and uninteresting in comparison to the other titles.

The DLC was heavily redeeming at least.
>>
>>30631679
I always thought Glory was the most uninteresting and unnecessary main character in Project Horizons.
>>
>>30632590
You are a faggot and you're wrong.
>>
File: (YOU).jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU).jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>30632590
>>
>>30631840
While I would like to know, let it be.
That discord would be off limits now to me.

RoMS knows why, so I have to say my goodbye
>>
>>30632629
I thought that the fallout new vegas had an almost perfect map mostly because it didnt have the immersion breaking invisible borders
>>
>>30615422
A story about a character who falls isn't that common last time I checked. Going to write it like the original where it was the main character narrating their story after the fact?
>>
>>30634618
Yeah, that was the idea
>>
File: garner.png (289KB, 475x435px) Image search: [Google]
garner.png
289KB, 475x435px
>>30573661
>>30573778
>>30573809
Did anyone get to see Sanctus one last time...?
>>
File: 54e4e543.png (849KB, 945x1024px) Image search: [Google]
54e4e543.png
849KB, 945x1024px
Pure sex
>>
>>30553050
First is great, project horizons is literal diarrhea. Velvet Remedy is a huge cunt, Calamity is a bro, Steelhooves dies unceremoniously to a sudden random diamond dog attack, the Zebra is alright.
>>
Velvet's "bitchiness" is entirely denoted by her occasionally criticizing and questioning her friends' actions.
>>
>>30635972
I'm not the biggest fan of PH, but I think the first two acts were really good. After that, it really does turn into diarrhea
>>
File: 353421.png (72KB, 368x476px) Image search: [Google]
353421.png
72KB, 368x476px
>>30635972
>>30636802
>>30632590
>>30632405
>>30631892
>>30631836
>>30631679
>>30631164
>>
>>30553050
Better than The Chase and far shorter.
>>
Maybe i need to go back and re-read, but how come neither Littlepip nor Steelhooves acknowledged the fact that they are related?
>>
>>30638103
Littlepip and Velvet are listed as his descendants on his wiki page, but I don't know where, exactly, it was stated. I don't remember it being a thing.
>>
>>30638179
Applejack was pregnant with Steelhooves' foal before entering the stable. They are descendants through inter-breeding. Was asking why they (the characters) never said anything directly on the matter.
>>
>>30638652
Assuming they're descended from Applejack's child.

Ultimately, the child doesn't matter at all. Its ill-defined existence is solely for the sake of a single note of tragedy. Was it a boy, or a girl? What did Applejack name them? Did they have any children of their own? Does Steelhooves have descendants living in Stable 2? Kkat didn't even think about it.
>>
Reminder that a writing contest has begun and there will be a prize.

If you need a starter theme:

Setting: coastline
Adversary: town guards and marines
Plot: Trying to join the pirates.
>>
>>
>>30639904
The one on the left isn't canon and the one on the right is the main character
>>
I guess we're out of things to talk about.
>>
>>30646224
I'm just going to beleive everyone is writing for my contest instead.
>>
File: 1464703147988.gif (2MB, 2000x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1464703147988.gif
2MB, 2000x1279px
>>30646224
>>
>>30646224
I don't like how Project Horizons stitches plot elements from past Fallouts into a frankenstein abomination.
>>
So about those cyoas, any particular interests for you guys and gals?
>>
>>30646268
I can see that. I found it rather charming instead though, but I can see how it'd kind of disappointing.
>>
>Page 10
I REFUSE
>>
>>30646241
I'm writing, I don't know if for the contest though. What're the rules/guidelines?
>>
>>30648007
Join the discord if you have more questions, but it semms to just be, write, post here or there, and get voted on.
>>
You guys are booorriing
>>
>>30647841
I think it's a joke, Anon.
>>
>>30636414
Looking back, it's also portrayed as wrong when Littlepip and Calamity question the morality of their own actions.
>>
So why don't raiders eat grass rather than pony?
>>
>>30652163
What grass?
Also, I once had a crazy theory that raiders are actually photosynthetic Ork-like creatures
>>
>>30652258
Well there has to be grass given the lack of dust storms or bare bedrock everywhere.
>>
I want to write a good sidefic for FoE, but i'm too caught up in my pet project and irl is too fucking busy
I feel terrible
t. literally who writefag
>>
>>30652316
There were no dust storms because the cloud barrier kept raining all the time
>>
>>30652358
So then why was there soil left or anything else that could be washed away like clothes or posters?
>>
this tumblr just started but seems great so far
https://falloutequestriaillustrated.tumblr.com
>>
>>30652489
Probably because Balefire radiation was actually a lie created so no one knew the Zebras didn't exist and it was all a grand plan by Celestia to achieve godhood for real.
>>
>>30634466
*Tip*
>>
>>30655114
This sounds like something Somber would've come up with
>>
>>30656407
Well, I mean, it seemed like things were angling pretty hard towards the entire thing being Luna's second attempt at world domination.
>>
>>30553050
Way edgier than it needed to be at parts and the pacing was pretty schizophrenic at times, it was alright, not the god-tier fanfic that everyone praised it as.

>tfw doing a cowboy themed NV build right now
I never realized how ridiculously OP survival became after all the DLC's, rushing water is just silly and black blood sausage shits all over stimpaks.
>>
>>30657558
I can definitely agree with the pacing issues. There's intense times that keep the reader hooked constantly such as when Littlepip fucks herself up on mintals, and there's parts where nothing really happens and it gets extremely boring.
Also, yeah. Survival is great in New Vegas
>>
>>30657583
Tennpony Tower was the absolute worst offender of this, the pace absolutely fucking died just so we could get a love interest subplot that basically didn't change anything in the overall story.
>>
>>30657600
CHRIST GODDAMN
There couldn't have been any worse mistake than that first tenpony tower section. Right after seeing Littlepip struggle with addiction and tearing herself apart, seemingly with no hope of recovery, she just gets the typical fallout addiction treatment and loses all that tension.
After that, we get a failed moral dilemma with Monterey and a forced love interest. Like, the whole Homage romance just comes off as really forced and unearned. It's worse later when Homage is actually supposed to be Pip's motive for getting shit done
>>
>>30657623
Hey, look on the bright side

At least it's not Project Horizons levels of bad
Remember how the ghoul pony fed an entire village, including women and children,
into a rock grinder but was let off for it because "I was actually doing it for muh family?"
>>
>>30631164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaL6KXiZR6M
>>
>>30657651
I read the first two acts of PH. I enjoyed the first act a lot, and the second act was good despite excess angst.
I stopped after Blackjack died and came back as a cyborg. I'd never been so insulted by anything in my life. I got emotional because I thought BJ was actually gone for good... and then I realized I was emotionally jewed.
Add in the shitty chapter with pip, and that made me stop. I prefer to think that Blackjack died after chapter 33, and didn't come back
>>
The Twilight Society are a fat lot of heredity-based aristocratic social Darwinists luring the desperate poor into risking life and limb for the privilege of serving them in their fortified pleasure palace. They do nothing not for their own benefit and the story lauds them for it, holding them up as the last shining beacon of civilization in the wasteland. In most any other story, they'd be villains.
>>
>>30656407
Well let's see,
Celestia started the whole war with the the Wonderbolt invasion.
Lots of ponies end up shipped overseas, enough to force a refugee crisis to Littlehorn.
Despite ponies dying before, somehow Littlehorn is too much.
Celestia vanishes and is replaced by Luna.
Luna steps the war up greatly.
So we get either Celestia was orchestrating the whole thing for power, or >>30657544
>>
>>30657788
>So we get either Celestia was orchestrating the whole thing for power, or >>30657544 (You)
Understand that I was specifically talking about Project Horizons.
>>
>>30595116
fake
>>
>>30597647
Not proof
>>
Best sidefic mare?
>>
>>30657680
Deus was actually pretty decent, the whole thing died with him.
>>
>>30658752
Yes, I actually do like Deus. He was a great villain for the first act, and the sad backstory meme hadn't been worn out by the time you get his reveal.
My biggest problem with Deus isn't even he himself, but rather Blackjack. Deus's sole drive in life was getting mega med-x so he could cope with the pain from becoming a cyborg, yet when BJ goes cyber, she feels perfectly fine.
Though I'll fault that on BJ more than Deus
>>
>>30658752
>>30658865
Remember when it was implied that the apocalypse was a preemptive strike by the Zebra because they were afraid of Deus?
>>
File: 213413241324.png (581KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
213413241324.png
581KB, 500x496px
>>30658865
I hear she eventually became a pregnant alicorn on top of a cyborg.
>>
>>30658872
>>30658873
REEEEEEEEE

I never read that far actually, but it sounds fucking awful. I'm more content with my decision to stop reading PH each day
>>
>>30658882
Yeah, I only read a handful of chapters after the "death" and holy fuck it got bad.
>>
>>30658882
I'm pretty sure it was during the first third of the story, when Deus was the biggest bad.

I mean, it was laughable even at the time, but it really got worse as more plot was dreamed up.
>>
I mean, the power scale just left him in the dust so quickly, and by such a wide margin.
>>
>>30659692
>>
So are people doing well with their writing?
>>
>>30662230
I hope so
>>
File: 1383823.png (541KB, 1980x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1383823.png
541KB, 1980x1276px
>>30658476
Unicorn bump
>>
>>30665598
Filly bump
>>
File: GUNS.png (470KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
GUNS.png
470KB, 1280x931px
>>
>>30667936
wut
>>
>>30667936
Yeesss!
More, I need more memes!
The world is memes
>>
>>30667936
I don't understand this picture
>>
Oldfag from 13 that used to be into the show and mainly the FOE fics. Give me the rundown on wtf happened with the general.
>>
File: Stretched meme.png (385KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Stretched meme.png
385KB, 683x1024px
>>30668970
>>
>>30657623
>she just gets the typical fallout addiction treatment and loses all that tension
Seriously, people need to realize what works in a vidya doesn't work in literature unless it's intentionally humorous, like lampshading the fact that there just happens to be a whole stack of pre-war money in a trash can for some bizarre reason. You can't just cure drug addiction with 50 caps and a quick black out screen in a story where the drug addiction is a major plot point.
>>
>>30557409
I recognize that style. Is it you I see?
>>
>>30575095
Content creators left and fags like nymph took the shitposting to 11 because they wanted attention.

Incidentally the latter helped along with the former.
Thread posts: 489
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.