[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Says Glimmer is a Mary Sue >Likes Twilight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1500237791399.gif (186KB, 700x492px) Image search: [Google]
1500237791399.gif
186KB, 700x492px
>Says Glimmer is a Mary Sue
>Likes Twilight
>>
>>30547714
doesn't matter if you like twilight or not, Glimmer IS a mary sue.

>inb4, i'm not a Twifag
>>
>>30547789
fucking twifags.
>>
>>30547789
>>30548509
do you fucking read?
>>
>>30549385
No I just regular read
>>
>>30549491
>he can't multitask
>>
>>30547789
>Not knowing what Mary Sue is
>Just calling characters you dislike Mary Sues
I. Shiggy. Diggy.
>>
I dislike Starlight for a number of reasons, only one of which is because she's a Mary Sue. Twilight 2: Electric Boogaloo was an awful design decision by the animators. At least differentiate her color pallet, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>30547714
Oh hey, I animated that gif :3

Can't we all just like Twi AND Glimmer? They're both good ponies after all. :)
>>
>>30547714
Twilight's always been my favorite and I like Starlight. She's a nice change in the equation for the show to me. Maybe I just don't take the show seriously enough for the more offensive things to annoy me.
>>
>>30547714
Is there a problem with that?
>>
File: chuckling sensibly.png (393KB, 611x607px) Image search: [Google]
chuckling sensibly.png
393KB, 611x607px
>>30547714

>hates Starlight Glimmer
>Loves Rainbow Dash
>>
>>30550665
That's a funny one. You can think whatever you want about Starlight, but rainbow dash belongs in the lowest tier of ponies
>>
>>30547714
What do you think of Nyx then?
>>
>>30550341
>having such a shit understanding of literary theory that a character differing slightly from a trope makes the observations of the trope completely irrelevant.
>>
>>30551217
When the definition of a word covers absolutes it doesn't make sense to use it if not entirely accurate. It's like saying I ate ALL the cereal when I really just had a bite.
>>
>>30550341
i don't dislike Glimmer, but neither i like her.
>as far as I now, she is a Mary Sue.
>what is your definition of Mary Sue then?
>>
Starlight isn't really a Mary Sue, she's just badly written
>>
>>30547714
Well, Twi didn't start out as a Sue. At first I thought she was but then I saw that episode about Pinkie Sense. I laughed when they had Twi in a cast and in a wheel chair and her mobility was completely dependent on Spike.
>>
>>30547789
>glimmer is a mary sue
Fuck off twifag.
>>
>>30553642
haven't you read the whole comment? you faggot.
>>
>>30553678
No, I just I regular read? Wait no that's not right...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.