[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed ponies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: gg.jpg (242KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
242KB, 1280x964px
>>
>>30545517
Poor Applejack knows she'll never be loved. Always too busy with chores to find a partner.
>>
>>30545614
Haha, jokes on you. Her partner finds her.
>>
Applejack looks like she has just been turned down by someone.
>>
>>30546170
She turned someone down, but immediately came to regret it.
>>
File: 33844.png (250KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
33844.png
250KB, 1024x600px
>>
Imagine being an Earth pony in a world where there are Dragon the size of your barn, magic beasts that can teleport around anywhere and chimeras trying to eat your sister.

Yeah, at some point i'd just stare at the mirror and ask myself what kind of a fucking world I am in.
>>
>>30546437
Except the dragons tend to keep to themselves, beasts with that kind of magical power are far and few between, and those without it, while very dangerous, tend to stay away from pony settlements (most of the time) unless lured there. Not much more dangerous than going innawoods and worrying about bears and cougars.
>>
>>30545517
>Our Earth is to Earth pones what Equestria is to bronies.
I have spoken.
>>
File: 1074111.jpg (375KB, 776x613px) Image search: [Google]
1074111.jpg
375KB, 776x613px
>>30546503
Which is why we got Ponies in Earth threads. Equestria is a scary place. 1 psycho-Unicorn can basically fuck a village up.
>>
File: 1494905841737.png (2MB, 2000x1947px) Image search: [Google]
1494905841737.png
2MB, 2000x1947px
>>30546566
Who would ever do a thing like that?
>>
>>30546566
Glimmer is kind of a special case. I don't think most unicorns can do much more than telekinesis, illumination, and some kind of spell associated with their special talent. Like Rarity and her gem-finding spell.
>>
>>30546596
There is Twilight, Shimmer, Glimmer, Glimmer's fuckboi, that new pone in the movie who supposedly used to be good with magic.

There is a few. And all it takes is one.
>>
>>30546587
Ah yes and this bitch found some magic Alicorn Amulet that allowed her to overpower Twilight with ease. I can just imagine that there is some twisted stallion with a dungeon full of mares he somehow mind controlled with magic or a magic item.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.