[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we've calmed down, do we like Starlight Glimmer again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (206KB, 344x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206KB, 344x444px
Now that we've calmed down, do we like Starlight Glimmer again?
>>
>>30541863
We do not.
>>
>>30541863
It varies from person to person.

Remember to sage, people.
>>
>>30541878
>Sage by bumping
Makes me think
>>
>>30541863
ye
:D
>>
>again
what did OP mean by this?
>>
>>30541863
We aren't a hivemind. I like her, a lot of people don't. Although, I do hate how quickly she was rushed from villain to Princess' student. Right now, though, she's pregood.
>>
>>30544036
Remember Nightmare Moon?
Remember how fast she went from "I'm gonna rule the world!" To "Dude it's just a prank!"
>>
File: masturboop.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
We never stopped, OP.
>>
>>30544047
She was already established, at least to Celestia, as a good pony who was led astray. Celestia knew that when Luna was broken from being NMM she would go back to being the sweet Pony she was.

At least that's what I think. I always try to explain plot inconsistencies to myself in terms
of "what is going on outside of the episode that we, as the viewer, are not privy to?" rather than "the writers are shit and didn't think this through"
>>
>>30544047
Nightmare Moon was different. Its like she was possessed. Not to mention she was punished by being imprisoned for a thousand years.

Starlight was never punished. Even the Our Town ponies forgave her just cause she was sorry. Starlight didn't earn her reformation, it was given to her because it was rushed.
>>
>>30542009
It means you liked her until other Anons told you not to
>>
>>30541863
Hell no. She's the worst character in the whole history of G4.
The only people who like her are trolls (ironically) and legit sociopaths or mentally ill people (unironically) as they themselves outright admit half of the times, and imply the other half.
She'd be bad enough as a character without the fandom doing its part.
But since the fandom indeed does its part things are even worse. It's like cancer getting cancer.
>>
>>30545301
Objection! Speculation!
>>
>>30545316
>speculation
it's objectively fact
Starlight's "redemption" was royally fucked up, which makes her character NOT work in the show
>>
>>30545402
>objectively fact
No
>>
>>30545405
yes
>>
>>30545301
>Liking a character in a cartoon makes you a legit sociopath
Nice.
>>
>>30545562
>you're a legit sociopath, and therefore you like her, because she's a sociopath like you.
Here, fixed for your level of reading comprehension.
>>
>>30545647
>The only people who like her are trolls (ironically) and legit sociopaths or mentally ill people (unironically)

...You're really not seeing it.
>>
File: masturboops FAST.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
masturboops FAST.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>30544050
Unironically this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.