[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Huzzah_Derpy.png (127KB, 1054x758px) Image search: [Google]
Huzzah_Derpy.png
127KB, 1054x758px
For this summer I'm staying at some cousins's farm and well...
I can't stop thinking about them horses, mares
...Someone help, how do i sneak in and get undetected, what should i expect, do's and dont's, please quick, I'm on limited data!
>Will also accept advice on how to not do any of the above.
>>
>>30541014
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>30541139
Apparently so, thanks for opening my eyes, I'm going to book a therapist sesion.
Thank you again! :D
No I'm not I just want to fuck a horse, seems pretty normal to me
>>
>>30541014
It's not worth it Anon. Something goes wrong, you get kicked hard enough to have to go to the hospital, "Anon, why were you in the stable at 11:30 pm behind that mare", you really want to ruin family relationships over that?
>>
Hello pony thread simulator
>>
>>30541014
>>30541202
The fact that you have to ask for advice at all is enough reason for you not to even think about doing it. You're way too desperate for your own good, assuming you're serious.
Assume that you will be caught or killed by the horse. Weigh your options through that understanding.
>>
>>30541014
Make sure she enjoys it.
>>
>>30541226
>>30541247
yeah there have been reports of men getting kicked...
But an akward elevated sideways position may help.
No way i'm ruining any relationships, these guys sleep like logs.
Even a filly could fuck me up real bad., no time to put otgether something to hold them legs off, and it would be suspicious af, and no place to hide.
>>
Well, anon is running out of data, so idk how much time till I come back.
>>
>>30541230
What's that? is it a SIN type channel?
Sin is a tf2 youtuber and gets sent clips from people to showcase.
>>
>>30541014
Quick question: How much of a rapport do you have with these horses?
>>
>>30541317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFi8cm5kim8&index=36&list=PL0262D02E2B9007E3
>>
>>30541014
Apparently the central topic of this board is now "Advice On How To Fuck A Horse"
>>
>>30541322
Quite enough I guess, I come here every summer and even ride horses, althought I'm pretty shit at it,
I think i've developed some sort of "rapport" they don't kick me off them or strugge, but i mostly gallop slowly.
Not going to try and get inside of the horse tho, I'll just be jacking off at about this time at AM.
>>
>>30541330
desu this gives /mlp too good of a reputation
>Watching in 144 only need to listen, i gotta save dat internet.
>>
>>30541349
>>30541322
Will eventually "fall into insanity" and say fuck it
and fuck it I shall.
>>
>>30541330
desu gives /mlp too good of a reputation.
Atleast there's people sharing the same desire. more or less, they could be trolls.
>>
wtf, when i type "desu this"(T B H this, if it corrects the one before this) ) it corrects it to desu, It's not my phone it's the wbesite.
>>
Well, I'm going to jack one off with this remaining internet access, tell you guys what whent down if something goes down.
>>
File: horsefucker guide to mares.jpg (496KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
horsefucker guide to mares.jpg
496KB, 1600x1200px
>>30541014
here you go, faggot
>>
>>30541014
You better fuck a cute mare
>>
>>30541014
Jesus fucking Christ, why do the mods allow horse fucking discussion threads? What the hell do they have to do with MLP?
>>
File: 1452971154478.jpg (30KB, 259x324px) Image search: [Google]
1452971154478.jpg
30KB, 259x324px
>>30541474
>What the hell do they have to do with MLP?
Now you're just asking to get memed.
>>
>>30541448
Visibly sweating while reading.
>>
>>30541502
No, seriously, talking about fucking horses on an MLP forum because cartoon ponies are based on irl horses is like talking people talking about irl animals on /vp/.
>>
>>30541014
>what should I expect

Expect your cousins family to stab you to death with their pitchforks, you fucking pervert
>>
>>30541546
>forum
Boy, you done it now.
>>
>>30541561
>"get your own mare, faggot. This girl is all mine"
All is fair in love and war, even between family.
>>
>>30541566
Forum, board, same thing.
>>
File: 1448654567557.jpg (9KB, 221x249px) Image search: [Google]
1448654567557.jpg
9KB, 221x249px
>>30541546
You don't browse /vp/ very often do you?
>>
>>30541595
I browse it more frequently than this board.
>>
>>30541418
Yeah t b h f a m filters to desu senpai
>>
>>30541573
>"You can have the gelding, Anon."
>>
>>30541299
From what I have heard, there's a possibility of having your legs broken if the horse decides to kick you and let's say your knees won't stand a buck, also I'm not sure if you want to smell like mare cum but I'm fairly certain it will smell like fish and shit I also know you don't want to explain why you smell like fish or explain why you're taking a shower at night and the horse can shit on you and horses don't let it drop it flows out of them and I doubt you want to be covered in shit.
If I made a mistake or you want to add on go ahead, but
Anon these are the probabilities that can happen.
>>
Go ask /k/ about fucking animals, I hear they are good at it.
>>
>>30541014
If you are spending a few months there, you need to gain the mare's trust. Go to the stables constantly and give her pets on her mane and head. Slowly day by day start working your way back to the horse pussy. You need to gain her trust.

Once you gain her trust and can comfortably pet her near her ass, see what happens when you stand to her side and work her pussy with your hand. If she doesn't kick or get frightened, you good senpai. Fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>30541014
>talking about fucking horses
>actively seeking advice
>possibly serious
Do it faggot. Not for the chance of getting a taste of the mythological horsepussy, but rather for the chance that you'll get brutally injured to the point of permanent injury or death. All to satiate your lust.
>>
>>30541449
And post pics.
>>
>>30543533

Nah, smells like wet hay and has a sort of bitter tone.
>>
>>30541317
Fuck off baitfag
>>
>>30543564
Just deer
>>
This new cooldown algorithm sucks. I'm cleaning up stray pixels and the timer is all over the fucking place, sometimes 30 seconds, sometimes 2 and half, sometimes 1 and half or anything in between.

What the hell gives?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.