[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SDCC 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So the panel is this Friday. I wonder what they will actually show, given we already have a trailer for the movie and S8 is being shown at HasCon instead. Hasbro didn't even put out a pony toy for SDCC this year because they want everyone to go to HasCon. Will be interesting to see if they half ass SDCC.

Anyone here going to this panel?
>>
>>30539486
Repeating OP's question of if we have any anons going to the panel, I'd really like to know if anyone can try to record it too, I got left out of the badge sales this year.
>>
>>30540303
They don't allow recording.
>>
>>30539486
You better record all the videos this time. Don't be pussies.
>>
>>30541639
they're bad at enforcing this
>>
>>30539486
>a look into the rest of season 7
Finale animatic?
>>30544079
No videos got out last time. IIRC it was an animatic for the Perfect Pear song, but we only heard about it secondhand.
>>
>>30541639
Try harder

>>30545178
That was from the Toy Fair, not SDCC 2016.
>>
>>30544044
If you're caught recording you not only would be tossed from the convention but you would be refused a badge for next year. So no, no one wants to risk that just so you basement dwellers can see the video early. Get a badge of your own next time.
>>
>>30539486
>Hasbro didn't even put out a pony toy for SDCC this year because they want everyone to go to HasCon.

This doesn't make sense since Hascon is not a pony con and they have exclusives for every other property like always. They might skip a toy for SDCC this year but I would think it's just as likely that it's something movie related they wanted to keep under wraps.
>>
>>30539486
More like HasdroneCon.
>>
Am surprise the rest of the mane cast isn't going to be at Hascon.The only people who will be there is Megan McCarty (writer),Cathy Weseluck(Spike) and Andria libme(Pinkie,Fluttershy).
>>
>>30545320
I wouldn't be surprised to see the others get announced later, considering none of the Mane 6 are going to Bronycon either.
>>
>>30545242
>Get a badge of your own next time
nigger its hard to get into comic-con. I did everything right for months leading up to Open Registration and waited on the computer for three hours waiting to get in only for every fucking thing to get sold out before it gave me a chance to buy

SDCC has been losing steam for years and if it's a pain in the ass to get in anyhow, I can see an anon willingly biting the bullet to get some of this material out. And if they're competent they don't get caught.
>>
>>30545357
>nigger its hard to get into comic-con
>SDCC has been losing steam for years

Please pick one, otherwise you just sound like sour grapes.
>>
>>30545289
>Hasbrosomecon
>>
>>30544044
>>30544079
>>30545178
>>30545242
They let people record the panel, but force everyone to turn cameras off when they show animatics.
>>
File: idw.png (17KB, 833x218px) Image search: [Google]
idw.png
17KB, 833x218px
Forgot to mention that IDW has a panel but without actual MLP writers I doubt it will be interesting. What's more interesting is the guy who put his self-insert into the new PPG is going to be there.
>>
>>30539486
I hope it's not gonna be like last year.
>>
>>30545178
eh, from what I hear its a "Twilight solos a villain" type episode with her fighting the "pony of shadows".
So probably going to be a retread of the crystal empire with the other 5 stuffed into a corner and cameoing at best. At least its not a starlight episode though.
>>
Any sort of stream?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.