[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do /mlp/ hate Zephyr Breeze?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Zephyr_Breeze_ID_S6E11.png (237KB, 435x669px) Image search: [Google]
Zephyr_Breeze_ID_S6E11.png
237KB, 435x669px
You guys only hate Zephyr because he's just like majority of /mlp/ users and 4chan users and he's a dude. So you felt ashamed and started to hate him for no reason. If he was a female, you wouldn't even say a fucking word to him. I couldn't care less about genders, it doesn't mean anything. He's seems like a cool guy, he's very handsome and he's probably better looking than any stallions on the show. Hating on him just show how butthurt and salty you guys are. It supposed to be about friendship and tolerate right, and yet this board is just full of hate. I like his personality, he's confident, he's tall and cool. Rainbow Dash would probably go with him.
>>
>>30535085
Probably stuck his donger inside Rainbow Dash once or twice.
>>
>>30535085
This is now a copypasta
>>
>>30535085
I hate him because he looks like he would sound Swedish and he doesn't.
>>
File: image.png (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244KB, 1280x720px
Literally our guy
>>
>>30535106
How's it going bronies?
My name is ZEEEEEEPHYR BREEZE
>>
>>30535110
lmao what a sloot.
>>
File: 1458084426443.jpg (13KB, 201x210px) Image search: [Google]
1458084426443.jpg
13KB, 201x210px
>>30535110
Rainbow Cucks
>>
>>30535085
reasons of why i hate him:
-he gives me Other's Shame (idk how to translate this from Spanish, sorry if it sounds awful)
-he looks gay.
-he has an episode for himself that doesn't help the show continuity, and didn't have a reason to exist.
-his character doesn't even have a reason to exist, more than toys and his shitty episode.

also:
>He's seems like a cool guy
no, he looks like a complete idiot. prove me wrong

>he's probably better looking than any stallions on the show.
he looks more femenine than Rainbow Dash.

>It supposed to be about friendship and tolerate right, and yet this board is just full of hate.
did you actually thougth this was a "Friendship and flowers" board? well, it isn't.
we are a bunch of sweety idiots on our mom's basement talking about a little girls show. of course we fucking hate each other here.

>I like his personality, he's confident, he's tall and cool.
>he's confident, he's tall and cool
>he's tall and cool
>cool
no.

>Rainbow Dash would probably go with him.
this simple line will trigger almost everyone that reads it.
he doesn't even deserve to be on the background of another episode, and you want to make him RD's boyfriend?
>>
>>30535085
>he's confident
Nigga that's the exact opposite of Zephyr Breeze. The reason he's still a NEET is because he can't pick something he likes and stick to it. He bails because he's afraid of failure, to the extreme degree that he'd rather bum off his family than try and make it out there in equestria on his own.
Dont confuse a cavalier attitude with confidence.
>>
>>30535085
>you hate him because he reminds you of yourself
no one had a shitfit about this guy
>>
>>30535085

I work and provide for a family that my beatneck dad left behind, then THIS asshole shows being a lazy, condescending piece of shit. That's why I hate him.
>>
>>30535085
>>30535097
>>30535110
>our guy
>implying any of us actually ever got laid
>>
>/mlp/ hate on zephyr
[citation needed]

I'm not going to bother reading your post tho, it's obviously some 'top kek' hitpiece made to attack the bronies xD
>>
You thought this would be a relevant reply, but it was me, picless Dio!
>>
>>30535110
Holy fuck that is great, truly /our guy/
>>
>>30536642
Nice choice for first post in the board
>>
>>30535110
LoL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.