[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Age of Strife: An /mlp/ Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Everfree.png (430KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Everfree.png
430KB, 1024x576px
Previous Threads:
>http://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/subject/Age%20of%20Strife/

ITT: I, OP, will be taking you on a ride through the third age of Equestria. A time long before the original Elements of Harmony were born, with the unification of the three pony tribes still fresh in the minds of Equestrians everywhere, where Princesses Celestia and Luna struggle to maintain peace under the chaotic reign of Discord and ordinary ponies rise to the occasion with the dreams of becoming great heroes and defending their young nation. You are Pocket Knife, a small unicorn in a big world, and the recent victor of the fifty-third Tournament of Spring Champions. With your best friend Strawberry Fields, North Star, a pony who saved your life, and Sombra, some weird unicorn that just started following you, you take on Equestria in search of glory, fame, and dank-ass loot.

For those that don't know or remember, this story used to be a quest, but unfortunately due to my inability to get shit done thanks to my job, this will now be a linear green. But I still take suggestions at the end of each session as to where you guys want to see the story go. It's no ideal, but it's the best I got. This former quest USED to be run in Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, but I've scrapped the idea of using a system completely. It's just plain old narrative from here on out.

Part Two: A Ballad of the Sun and Moon
Session 6

Last we left off, your troupe of ponies decided to head deeper into the Everfree forest in search of something called "breezies", whatever the hell those are. Strawberry believes that perhaps these fey-touched creatures can reveal the secret to traveling in-between Equestria and the realms of fey...
>>
File: 1493044324184.png (1MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493044324184.png
1MB, 2000x1200px
>Everfree Forest.
>The canopy of thick branches and countless leaves rustled and shifted in the ever-present breeze that blew through the trees with careless abandon.
>The song of nature harmonized with the constant squeaking and creaking of your brand new old wagon, The Planetrotter. Both you and Strawberry pulled the carriage still smelling of fresh paint in tandem as Sombra and North Star rode lazily in the back.
>As you marched, you couldn’t help but fidget with Celestia’s gift in your telekinetic grasp.
>The Element of Loyalty gleamed with a blue color so bright it could have made the clear sky jealous.
>You still had no idea what it did.
“Blast it all!” you lament, making a show of shaking the gem like a crying foal.
>”Celestia’s tears, Pocket!” Fields says “Getting angry won’t make any progress, just wait until your’e calm and maybe you can come at it with a clear head.”
“I haven’t even tried anything yet.” you say with a heavy sigh. “I don’t know where to start. The Sister’s didn’t exactly leave us with an instruction manual.”
>Berry furrowed her brow in thought “I’m sorry, I don’t know what to tell ya. How do magic items usually work?”
“There’s normally something solid and defined, like a mechanism. Some of them work by just thinking about it. Or, maybe a trigger word?”
>You stop and ponder a moment.
“Loyalty! Or, uh, harmony!” you shout at the gem.
>Nothing happens.
“Didn’t think so.”

>…

>After a long trek deeper into the woods, the beaten path proves to be quite a bit less so. Hard-packed dirt gives way to dead leaves leftover from autumn and twisting paths around Everfree’s gnarled oak trees.
>It becomes much harder to get such a large wagon through the increasingly narrow passages between the ground, the rocks, and the trees.
>Eventually you all agree to stop and set up camp since your only option is to hoof it if you wanted to continue.
>>
>>30531990
Sageing so I don't kill too many threads with my TL:DR story
>You and Berry find a decent spot to hide the Planetrotter, taking time and careful effort to make it blend in with the forest just enough to not be spotted from afar. You weren’t too concerned about thieves, as nopony really goes this deep into Everfree without good reason.
>You secure a tarp over the carriage just as the other finish setting up the two tents.
>With the work finished, the four of you gather.
>”So, is everypony ready?” Berry says, looking about the circle of her peers.
>”Are you certain that they would be here?” Sombra asks. He cranes his neck and surveys the calm, quiet forest. “We’ve no hard evidence to go on that these fey would even reveal themselves to us.”
>”We don’t.” Strawberry says simply, gaining a look of incredulity from everypony. “We have faith.”
“In what?”
>”Destiny!” Field’s exclamation was completely serious and completely enthusiastic. “You can stare at me like that all you want, but I feel like we were meant to find the breezies.”
>You shake your head slowly and with a small smile you didn’t mean to have. Even after knowing her since foalhood, Berry can still surprise you.
>”You are quite the optimist, miss Fields.” North Star says. “It’s refreshing to find somepony who still believes in destiny these days.”
>”Destiny or not.” Sombra says with a much more down-to-earth tone “we are still looking for a needle in a snowstorm.”
“Isn’t the saying “in a haystack” though?” you ask.
>”I find my own metaphor to better suit the probability of this venture succeeding.”
>Strawberry rolls her eyes.
>The four of you gather your wits and start off in a direction that Berry says leads further into the deeper depths of Everfree.
>>
>>30532003
>Berry advises you all to be quiet both in voice and hoofstep, as breezies scare easily, and to keep your eyes alert, as they are quite small and can blend into the woods.
>Sombra’s metaphor was looking more and more accurate with every hooffall.

>…

>Soon, Celestia’s great ball of light recedes and gives way to the pale glow of Luna’s night, as was the ritual since time immemorial.
>Hours of walking through the woods with hardly a shred of conversation to quicken the time and they saw neither wing nor hoof of any so-called breezie.
>Frustrated, you spark up a campfire and unfurl your bedroll, not looking forward to the morning’s hunt.
>The others were not as eager to sleep, however. They stayed up to break bread and swap idle chatter.
>You drifted in between the twilight of waking and sleep, the barely-heard voices of your comrades ushering you to dreamland.
>With no warning, Berry pierced through the fog of slumber as she posed a simple question. “So why are you traveling with us anyhow?”
>This caught your attention, drawing you back to consciousness.
>”Interest, I suppose.” came Sombra’s alto voice. “I was quite on the fence about a quest from the Sisters… until I saw that tree.”
>He seemed to hang on the last few words of that sentence.
>”It was quite lovely, wasn’t it?” North agreed.
>”Not only that,” his normally impartial tone was filled with foallike wonder. “It radiated magic the like of which I’ve never before seen! Oh, if I could have just a day to study it… I’m glad I didn’t win the tournament, otherwise I may never have had the chance to experience such a thing.”
>”Why so hot and heavy?” Berry laughed “It might be a magic tree, but it’s still just a tree.”
>You didn’t have to look at him to see the ghastly expression on Sombra’s mug.
>>
>>30532008
>”Just a-! Why, I never… It is something far beyond the scope of even my magical knowledge! By the Crystal Tower, have you no idea the implications of its very existence?! The unknown power contained within it? And the Elements, they were merely myth and speculation until recently! One can only wonder what further secrets the Sisters hide behind their royal lips!”
>Berry shrugs. “I never wonder much. Let the Sisters have their secrets. If they think we don’t need to know, then I can’t argue with their judgment.”
>”Pah.”
>”You sound as if you have something against the Sisters, Sombra.” North commented.
>”I don’t trust them.” Sombra admitted “Anypony who wishes to horde knowledge and power is to be treated with caution.”
>”Well, I would rather not trot down the path of an argument.” North says. “Let us sleep on good terms and pick this up later. Goodnight everypony.”
>Goodnight, Ms. Star.”

>…

>Crack.
>Just as your party finished breakfast, a low rumble shakes Equestria ever-so-slightly.
>Strawberry takes a deep whiff of the air, pondering for a spell.
>”Rain’s coming. About an hour til it hits.”
>You grumble.
“Fantastic.”
>Unfortunately, Fields was right on the money. It was not long before the patter of drops on the canopy looming above your heads fills the Everfree.
>The dead leaves crunch and twigs snap under the continuing march of your hunt.
>Trees, trees, trees. The occasional boulder, and perhaps a shallow cave containing a slumbering bear passed by as time turned on.
>By Celestia’s alabaster flanks were you bored.
>You weren’t one for stomping about in the dirt all day with nothing but wood and rain to amuse you. You’d much rather be among cobble streets and brick buildings than this. Or perhaps even someplace with a roaring fire and a cup of wine.
>>
>>30532018
>Berry and the others seemed to be doing just fine, but you eventually went back to fidgeting with the Element.
>As you draw it from your saddlebags, you notice something.
>Loyalty, it was glowing. It was not a constant glow, but it waxed and waned as your path turned. Slowly shifting from a faint shimmer to a freshly-lit torch and back again.
>Hold up.
>You stop abruptly, enticing the party to turn and give you an expectant look.
“Check it out.”
>Your eyes were fixed on the gem as you move it with your levitation. You point it north and the artifact is as dull and lusterless as a stone. As you turn it gradually to the south, the brightness kicks up several notches. When you point it back to it original position, it goes back to being lightless.
>”Is the stone trying to… tell us something?” North Star asks with wonder.
>”Marvelous!” Sombra says under his breath.
>Berry grinned widely at you. “What did I tell you guys, eh? Destiny!”
“Follow the glow, I say.”
>You take a moment to gauge in what position the Element glows the brightest, and take off without a word.
>Now you were taking directions from an ancient rock. Go figure.
“So,” you say as you walk “this thing doesn’t really have a way to activate it manually, it just works.”
>”One can only speculate on its purpose.” Sombra muses. “Is it actually leading us where we desire, or is it preforming some other undefined function?”
>North furrows her brow with uncertainty. “I honestly cannot say.”
>”I think we’re heading in the right direction.” Berry says.
“Let me guess,” you say “because of destiny?”
>”You know me so well, Pocket.”
>You grumble.
“Something tells me I’m going to be hearing that word a lot in the future.”
>”Hey now, divination is my thing.” Sombra jokes.
>Crack. Thunder rolls.
>>
>>30532053
Idle chit chat?
Maybe there is knowledge that the sisters believe goes beyond our mortal perceptions. The kind of knowledge to drive a pony to madness.
Maybe they fear the power such knowledge may grant a pony, as the saying goes "knowledge is power and power corrupts." Of course they could be wrong. And they could be right? Hard to say. They themselves could very well be corrupted. Then again if that were the case we would have known.

Hmmmm. It's bothersome to be on the butt end of the riddles.

How much does anyone know about the Everfree? What should we avoid? What can be killed? Can be scavenged for money.
>>
>>30532053
>The rain was coming down harder now. The shade of Everfree’s thick canopy and the blackness of angry cumulonimbus clouds created a darkness like Celestia had turned the day forward several hours.
>The pounding of the rain on ancient leaves grew ever more violent. You had to raise your voice to a low shout just to be heard.
>Until now, the forest acted like an umbrella, blocking the majority of the rainfall. But now even the oaks cannot shield your from the torrent.
“Maybe we should turn back!” you say. “Come at it when it’s a little drier.”
>”I would very much agree!” Sombra says with a tone half annoyed and half exhausted.
>”I don’t care if I catch my death out here!” Strawberry threatened the wizard. “I’m not letting a little rain dampen our quest!”
>”Oh right, because this is a bard’s tale and you’re a knight in shining armor!” Sombra shoots back.
>”Yes, and you’re a wise and powerful wizard!” Fields replies with equal sarcasm.
>He grins. ”You’re Celestia-damned right I am!”
>”Both of you stop your bickering!” North Star snaps. “I did not agree to accompany a band of fo-”
>North’s words die in her mouth.
>Her ears swivel in a different direction and she freezes.
”Wh-”
>”Shhh!” she shushes you harshly.
>There it was again. The sound of movement. Be it foot, claw, or hoof, you couldn't tell.
>With caution, you return the gem back to your pack and discreetly draw your rapier.
>Sombra lights his horn, preparing a spell as Berry bites down on her axe.
>Rustle. You could barely hear the leaves being kicked up over the rain. It sounded like it was moving fast.
>Instinctively, Sombra let loose a blast of arcane energy, his purple beam of light finding no target other than a tree.
>Then a voice came through the darkness.
>”Leave!”
>It was rough, very angry, and most definitely from a male.
>>
>>30532140
Oops. Mayhaps I should have waited for you to be done first.
>>
>>30532183
This section of the story is already all done, I just dump every few minutes. I'll let you know when I'm good.
>>
>>30532150
>Again the movement came. This time you caught a dark form on the corner of your eye. You lash out with your blade but hit noting.
>”Get out!”
>You grit your teeth in defiance.
“Who are you?! We can settle this like proper ponies, or we can settle this like animals!”
>No response, but there was no further moment or noise.
”I’ll give you my name if you give me yours!”
>Then the specter appeared before you a ways away. Its dark form was alien, standing on only a single pair of legs and using its other two extremities to handle a weapon too large for a mere pony.
>”Go.” it simply said, with less volume but no less force.
>”We do not seek to harm you!” North asserts. “We travel with peaceful intentions.”
>”I don’t think shooting lasers at him is considered “peaceful” in any way.” Fields mumbles.
“Shh, maybe he’ll buy it.”
>”Ten.” the figure growls.
“Ten?” you ask incredulously. “Ten what? Bits? I can do ten bits if it’s-”
>”Nine.”
>”Is he-?”
>”Eight.”
“Oh, you’re counting down.” you say rolling your eyes “Yeah, I’m terrified.”
>”Seven.”
>”Perhaps we should turn back.” Sombra suggests. “He doesn’t seem reasonable.”
>”Six.”
>”I’m sorry,” Berry says, spitting out her weapon then giving the wizard a deadly glare “could you say that again? All I heard was “blah blah blah, I’m a coward so let’s chicken out blah”!”
>”Five.”
>”And all I heard was “I am too stubborn, let’s abandon reason for pointless glory”!”
>Four-”
>”Three two one, let’s dance!” Berry scoops up her axe, whipping around to charge the silhouette.
>It reacts immediately, bringing its polearm to bear against the earth pony.
>The shaft of his weapon collides with the edge of her axe.
>It seemed to you like he wildly underestimated the kind of force that Strawberry packs (as most tend to do) and nearly buckled under the force of her blow.
>>
>>30532201
>The stranger shifts his weight and uses Berry’s momentum to throw her aside.
>As she stumbles on the ground, the rest of the party moves in.
>You move to his flank as Sombra and North begin to prepare their spells.
>You went over your plans for battle some time back. The two spellcasters distract and debilitate while you sneak away for a surprise attack. If you don’t strike a decisive blow, you skedaddle out of range and stalk your enemy until you can go in for the kill. No more fair and open combat, it was time to get down and dirty. As for Berry… well, she does Berry things.
>”RRRRRRAAAAAGGGH!” Speaking of which, Fields was back on her hooves, flinging that axe wildly at the poor thing. Now aware of his foe’s abilities, the stranger reacted with a significant amount of skill, focusing more on parrying and avoiding rather than taking her head on. He even managed enough focus to deflect a beam of energy from Sombra.
>The stranger found an opening to fight back and took it with pleasure, exploiting an overextended swing to thrust his polearm at her, creating a sickening gouge in her side.
>Berry cried out in pain. The stranger took advantage of her moment of distraction and landed a clean kick to her gut. Strawberry was thrown into the mud, coughing as the wind was knocked out of her.
>This, you could not abide by.
>While the stranger may have held off against Berry and Sombra’s assault, he had almost completely forgotten about you.
>Your horn ignites as you use your telekinesis to grab a hold of his ankle. By your reckoning, creatures that stood on two legs were MUCH easier to trip.
>And by Celestia, you were right.
>The stranger’s balance was lost in a millisecond, and he fell on his back like an oaf.
>Not a moment later, your rapier was at his throat.

Damn this 2000 character limit
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>30532196
Ok. Hope you don't mind me playing spectator then.
>>30532201
Welcome to gank city faggot.
>>
>>30532227
>You still couldn’t see him very clearly in the dark and the rain. The stranger was clad sparsely in armor, and his face bore a shape similar to a pony’s, muzzle an all. His eyes seemed to glow from within a deep cowl. They shone with fierce defiance and brutal intellect.
>”Willing to talk now?”
>The stranger growled. Quite literally, growled like a dog.
>”Fine.” he said.
>You allow yourself a worried glance at Strawberry. North had already begun to treat her, the pegasus’s eyes and hooves glowing with a warm light. You breathe a sigh of relief and turn your attention to your foe.
>”So, let’s start again, what’s you name, my friend?”
>You use your magic to cast a light spell, further illuminating this creature.
>His face was furry and most definitely canine. He bore resemblance to a wolf, the pattern of his fur was composed of varying shades of brown, black, and white. Unmistakably, a diamond dog.
>”Does it matter?” his expression was unreadable and his voice flat. “Just kill me.”
>You furrow your brow in confusion.
“Kill you? I wouldn’t be asking for your name if I were the kind of pony to kill another so easily.”
>He scoffs. “Whatever.”
>You turn back to your comrades, your blade still pointed at the dog.
“So what do you think we should do with him?”
>”Let me get a second round with him!” Berry eagerly suggested. “It’s been a while since I’ve bled my own blood.”
“No.” you shoot an assertive look a parent might give to a foal who asks for a second helping of sweets.
>”Parley still isn’t off the table.” North says. She stands by your side and regards the diamond dog. “Only a dog defending his home fights with such vigor. You must have a burrow, correct? If you would provide us shelter from the elements, we would show you mercy.”
>>
>>30532256
>The dog eyes North carefully. She replies by softening her own gaze. You can see nothing but peace and understanding in her face. He glances at your rapier, then back to North Star.
>She gives you a nod. The hard expression you give back spoke volumes, but you sheath your sword anyway.
>The two of you back off non-aggressively.
>For a moment you thought he was going to bolt. His body tenses, then relaxes. He picks himself up and brushes the mud and leaves out of his clothing.
>”Follow.”

>…

>The diamond dog leads you further in the direction that the gem was pointing. It was a short trot to the destination, actually.
>The five of you come upon a cave, looking no different than the others you have passed hunting breezies. Inside was a rinky-dink setup, which looked practically pre-historic in its level of sophistication. It contained little but a bundle of twine and dry leaves that served as a bed and several crude sacks of miscellaneous objects. It would have been pitch black as well, had it not been for your light spell. The only thing that suggested civilization was a worn, rusty pickaxe leaning against the wall.
>In fact, you couldn’t fit more than the diamond dog and a single pony in there. He allowed North in and the rest of you huddle around the entrance, which warded off only a little of the rain.
>”Do you live alone, diamond dog?” North Star asks. “Where is your pack?”
>The dog says nothing, choosing only to stare at her with a killer poker face.
>”Not the chatty type, is he?” Berry murmured into your ear.
>”I can hear you.” he says, prompting Fields to stiffen up like a rabbit catching the scent of a fox.
>The dog sat on the edge of his “bed” and grabbed a hooffull (pawfull?) of dry twigs and pine needles, arranging them in a pit at the center of the room.
>He drew crude, corroded knife and a shard of flint and began grinding one against another, creating a measly shower of sparks.
>>
>>30532298
>”Allow me.” Sombra gave a minor flick of his head and the wood came alight with an audible pop.
>This netted a minor expression of surprise from the dog. He nodded his thanks and sprawled out on the bed, using the underside of his paws as a makeshift pillow.
>”So may I at least have a name?” the pegasus asked him politely.
>You found it odd how she treated the dog. Not long ago did he nearly gut Fields with that rock-on-a-stock of his and here she was treating him like this was a tea party.
>”Halt.” he said.
>”Well, Halt,” she went on. “I am North Star, I speak for our little ensemble.”
>Wait, when did you agree to that?
>”The unicorn with the sword is Pocket Knife, the spellcaster is Sombra, and the one you fought earlier is Strawberry Fields.”
>Halt waves his paw half-heartedly at everypony. “’Sup.”
>You all utter a chorus of equally enthused greetings.
>With a nod the dog reaches under his bedding and retrieves a crude chunk of wood the size of your hoof that looks like somepony had been chewing on it. Idly, he flicked one of his digits and produced a claw a little under an inch in length and started shaving away at the thing.
>”We thank you for sharing your shelter.” (Luna’s black flanks was her sickeningly sweet voice getting on your nerves.) “But while we wait for this storm to pass, may I ask one more question?”
>”Shoot.”
>”You seem to be well established in this little part of the forest. I can only assume that you would be knowledgeable of its other denizens, correct?”
>Halt cocked a bushy eyebrow at North, sitting up.
>”Do you know of any breezies living in the Everfree? We wish merely to learn from them, nothing more.”
>Halt didn’t even look away from his carving. “No breezies here for years.”
>His words hit everypony like a wagon full of bricks.
>The expressions that you shared with eachother needed no words. It was plan and clear: your quest had hit a brick wall, hard and fast.
>>
>>30532325
>Sombra was the first to speak. “But Everfree is ancient! It should have the deepest connection with fey creatures of any place in all of Equestria.
>Halt merely shrugged.
“Well that’s it then.” you say “Back to square one. Anypony have any other ideas on how to hop on over to the fairy realms? Maybe you’ve got a nice little spell that can zap us there, Sombra?”
>”I’m no fool to drag us all out here!” he protests “I would have used it already, had that been the case.”
“Yeah, you sigh “I know, it was just a joke.”
>”This is no time for joking!” the grey unicorn protests.
“Well what can we do now, huh?” you growl at him. “Honestly, this whole “quest” of ours is a joke.”
>”Pocket!” Without warning, Strawberry clops you over the head with her hoof. “You gave your word to the princesses!”
>You rub the back of your head, scowling at her.
“You think I don’t know that!? Trust me, I’m no fool to cross the Sisters. We’re bound to serve them, but nopony said that I had to like it, though. It’s my own damn fault. I asked them how to get there, they just gave some crypic non-answer and I shouldn’t have taken it at face value.”
>Halt, who had been watching this exchange with a shifting gaze, spoke up. “Where are you trying to go?”
>”The realms of fey,” North answers “Worlds beyond our own, home to the four courts of archfey. Why? Do you know how to get there?”
>Halt shakes his head. “No.”
>Everypony eyed the floor, a defeated look upon their faces.
>”But I know a doe who might…”

End Session 6
>>
Also, end Part Two: A Ballad of the Sun and Moon
So, I ask this of you guys....

Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter?
>>
>>30532357
Autumn
>>
>>30532436
>hour and a half with no other contenders
It seems the vote is unanimous. Autism it is.
>>
>>30532357
I don't really care.

Let me guess. The DD is a Ranger?
>>
>>30532357
Roll a d4
>>30532347
Is she cute?
>>
>>30533402
Originally, yes. Though it doesn't much matter anymore since I'm no longer using a system.

>>30533989
Where do you think we are? OF COURSE SHE IS
>>
>>30534297
WE MUST FLIRT WITH HER!
ROLL TO SEDUCE!
>>
>>30533989
So this seems to be the best idea.
1 for Summer
2 for Winter
3 for Spring
4 for Autumn

1d4 aaaaand...4 Fall it is!

Tune in next time for Age of Strife Part 3: The Lady of Fire!
>>
>>30534717
Should we let the tread die, or is there more to come?
>>
>>30534717
Oh boy
>>
>>30534717
Class and game mechanics may be disposed of, but what about items? Do we still get our bits and potion of stronkness?
>>
>>30536719
Yes. I may be losing the mechanics, but the spirit of Dee n' Dee is still part of this story.

Also, unless anyone else has questions or suggestions, let the thread die. Also, I'm going to be posting the rest in CYOA Discussion since individual threads don't get many hits.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.