[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #10 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 18

File: #10 cover.png (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#10 cover.png
1MB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>30434114
>Catch up in the archive: www.anonpone.com/bmh

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. This year, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>21 has undergone drastic changes, reaching full adulthood. Still she seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...
>>
>After the defeat of the Pecs King, peace returned to MegaStable 5... not.
>You were contacted by Felix's team and the police simultaneously, both bringing further evidence that Cyclone Ballistics was dealing through hidden channels with their subsidiary companies. This was the reason Felix wanted to contact you in the first place, to tell you his team discovered a certain, patented alloy in almost non existant quantities in the special weapons you requisited.
>There'll be a raid on the suspected warehouse by the edge of town tomorrow. But you have more pressing matters today; Firegazer and his sister have invited you to have lunch with them, going as far as to contact the place in advance to prepare suitable amounts of food. You need to think of how to make your entrance and how to approach the event.
>As you go over all these things idly, you hear the sound of a knock on your door. Removing your VR helmet, you stop the pony drone's operation and look sideways.
"Yes?"
>"It's me" Ella Dritch's voice comes through. "Do I interrupt something?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30524910
"Come in" you stash the drone away in a nice metallic cell made by the robotics team, to keep it safe and clean.
>"Playing with your toys, I see" the mare jokes as she comes in, then settles for a straight face. "I'll be leaving tomorrow."
"Oh, already?" You look at her in surprise. These past few days with her have felt so natural, you were doubtful they'd end any time soon.
>"Yes, it's been an absolute blast of a time, but I want to move on and meet more big mares" Ella nods. "I'll head to MegaStable 7 now, to size up your future teachers, then pass through 5 on my way to the southern forests."
"Interesting. Well, I'm happy we could meet and spend some time together" you go up to her and give her a warm hug.
>"Me too. I just wanted to ask if you'd like to spend my last day here doing something in particular."
"Mmm... I'm going to lunch with some friends, though..."
>"There's always the evening. Call me if anything comes up" the mare leaves the room, and you stare at your drone, thinking about it. Surely you could do something special for her last day... oh, and you need to think about how to introduce yourself to Firegazer's sister too.
>>
>>30524915
We need to get some comfy and soft socks. Perfect for hugging little ponies.
>>
>>30524915
Just go as a big mare and say hello.

Forget any trickery with the drone.
>>
>>30524915
Firegazer's sister needs to see the real us in all our big mare glory.
>>
>>30524910
Schedule:
Now - to be determined
Noon - lunch with Firegazer and his sister. Then patrols. I don't remember if it's before or after noon.
Evening - spending time with Ella Dritch.
Tomorrow - busting warehouse
>>
>>30524953
>>30524964
>>30524984
>>30525082
>You rummage through your things and find your best street level socks. You set them apart for later, and go check your mane and face to make sure you give a good impression.
>"The things a big mare needs to do for their little ponies" Illumina catches you in the act. "Date?"
"Just lunch with Firegazer and sister" you look at her. "What, you won't tell me you don't eat with Rose every now and then?"
>"I do, but Rose isn't my type" the blue pegasus touches her chest. "However, Firegazer is kind of dreamy..."
"D-Duh" you stop in your tracks. "Are you trying to tell me something?"
>"Nope, but I can only imagine what other mares would feel for him..." Lumi leaves, laughing between her teeth.
"Smarty pants. Bleeh" you show your tongue in silence before returning to your duties.
>Shortly before lunchtime, Felix and Dime Fang join your room.
>"It's all set for the raid tomorrow" the director explains. "Will you participate?"
"As much as I possibly can."
>"Just wanna set things straight then, love" Felix interrupts. "How are ya gonna do it? If you'll be using the drone, I wouldn't mind having my team dress it up. We've managed to cut portions of your feathers, for study, but nopony says you can't make armor with them..."
"Can't you make big mare sized armor?"
>"Shed me a shitton of feathers and we'll see" the stallion winks. "We've been able to synthetise some chemicals out of the monsters you've killed... if we fill a few vials with distilled gas, you'd have a very potent irritating agent to confuse ponies and make a scene. But if you want something stronger, well..." Felix looks at Dime Fang out of the corner of his eye. "You have an idea how strong monster gastric juice is?" He asks, trying to look casual.
>>
>>30525115
>"Shed me a shitton of feathers and we'll see"
Ok. Give me a few hours.
Let's attached giant cables to Feathers wings and channel electricity. Might as well help pay for a little bit of everyone's electricity bill.
>>
>>30525115
I'm going to guess it's something that is very hard to get so it's also something very expensive.
>>30525186
We are not shed a tons of feather right now, also that is a real stupid idea.
>>
>>30525115
If we are doing a raid we will be far more effective as a big mare
>>
>>30525243
Why is a stupid idea?
>>
>>30525278
Because we are not a electric power plant, we are our own mare.
>>
>>30525115
>>30525248
I think you might be missing the part where we are hitting up a facility owned by people who make big mare hurting weapons.

>We've managed to cut portions of your feathers, for study, but nopony says you can't make armor with them..."
Can the cut feather plates be applied to the robot?
>>
>>30525290
Technically Feather is and could be, but she can't afford to to dole out Tera- or Petawalts worth of energy everyday as she has a city to help protect.
The reason why I proposed the channeling electricity is to gather feathers. The possibility to giving or storing electricity (See thread where pones extract electrical energy into hi-tech power cell barrel things) is an added bonus.

Yes Feather is her own mare. No one suggested or demanded her to specifically channel electricity to harvest her electricity, so it's fine.
>>
>>30525243
>, also that is a real stupid idea.
sounds fine to me
>>
>>30525115
>"We've been able to synthetise some chemicals out of the monsters you've killed
Cool. Mind if I ask which ones?

>you'd have a very potent irritating agent to confuse ponies and make a scene
Like tear gas, or something else.

> But if you want something stronger, well..."
>"You have an idea how strong monster gastric juice is?"
>gastric juice
>In my mind....gastric juice=qualified farts into ass juice
>Like the sweat found in a sweaty fat man's ass cheeks.
Oh my princess how terrifying. A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
>>
>>30525290
That is a very weak argument anon and proves nothing. It fails to support your own argument or opinion.
>>
>>30525186
>>30525243
>>30525248
>>30525292
>>30525350
"Hmm... I'm almost tempted to hook my wings up to the power supply and give you those feathers" you smile. "I'd like to think being at the raid in person would be more effective, but last time I could only wait outside."
>"Not to mention, the last big mare hurting weapons, or so we hope, are in that warehouse" Dime Fang adds, flying up to your nose. "If you go yourself, you'll have to be very careful."
"I know... so" you look at Felix. "Can you use the bits of feathers you cut on the robot?"
>"Yep. We'll plate the robot in armor that you can put and quit. The alloy of your feathers is much more resistent to all manners of physical damage, so you'd be like an armored tank."
"Not bad, not bad at all" you nod confidently. "How about that irritant agent? Something like tear gas?"
>"Yes, rather. It irritates the eyes, snoot, earducts, quite a mess. Anypony will be incapacitated for an hour or two at least."
"I guess we'll tell the police to wear gas masks" you boop the stallion softly. "Go work on the drone, please, and prepare some vials" you point at the box where it's stored.
>"I'll send the boys in" Felix and Dime Fang both nod and leave. You lay down on your bed and imagine some thick strategies for when the moment comes.
>"Feather? Feather!" You hear a voice not long afterwards. "It's time, are you ready?" It's Firegazer, over the computer.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh161.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh161.png
65KB, 400x400px
>>30525365
"Gosh, let me dress up first!" You rush to put your socks on. "Meet outside?"
>"Got it!" The pegasus disconnects.
>You take the lift and meet your operator on the glass walkway adjacent to the big mare street. He's dressing casually, although the tie doesn't come off.
>"Nice socks" he immediately notices. "Let's go, it's not far from here."
"I could give you a lift" you wink at him.
>"I'd rather walk, I'm sure you know how bad it can be to sit on the same place for hours."
>You arrive at a nice restaurant bordering with a large natural space, and meet with an orange mare sharing quite a few similarities with Firegazer.
>"Feather, this is my sister, Aerie Flux. This is Feather Storm, sis" the stallion introduces the two of you."
>"W-Woow!" The mare looks at you as if dreaming. "M-Much pleasure, I mean, happy to meet you at last, miss Feather. I can't tell you how excited I was to know you'd come have lunch with us!" She gazes at you with sparkles in her eyes.
>>
>>30525371
Attempt big to small mare hoof shake conversion. It's nice to meet you Ms Flux.
>>
>>30525371
H U G
>>
>>30525371
Hey kid, wanna /ss/? feel my fluff?
>>
>>30525371
hug her. None can dislike our big mare hugs.
>>
>>30525371
Ask her what she does for a living.
>>
>>30525413
>>30525432
>>30525447
>>30525467
>>30525575
"Why, I'm glad to meet you too!" You reach a hoof for a shake, but seeing as the difference is making her uncomfortable, you go for the hug. "Firegazer has told me about you."
>"Eep..." Aerie tries to resist, but it's futile. Nobody can resist. "That's... nice" she looks at her brother once you deploy her back on the ground. "I hope nothing compromising" she adopts a more teasing expression.
>"Hey, I'd never" Firegazer swears on his fluff. "It's just about time, let me tell them we're here so they can prepare the food and bring it outside."
>"Nice!" The mare looks at him go. "Should we sit around here? We chose this restaurant because it's close to this large park."
"A solid choice. Let me see..." you look for a space and find a decent clearing with no ponies on it. "Ah, perfect" you lay on the fresh grass. "So, do you change restaurants often?"
>"Every time we meet. There are so many good places in the city!" Aerie explains excitedly, then bites her lip. "I... hope that wasn't insulting, or anything."
"Why, because I can't eat in them?" You boop her, this time catching her by surprise. "Don't take me for a little foal, I won't cry!" Although sometimes you kinda wish you would.
>"Oh, thank goodness" the pegasus replies, as Firegazer returns. "So, how are things down at the facility? The last monster attacks have gone well, haven't they?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30525578
>You spend a while talking about your job and recent stuff, how you helped stop the street war and erased Pecs King from all existence. Firegazer goes in detail to explain how his days are going, with the programming contest deadline successfully met and his partner operators taking up part of his day.
>"Mom and dad wanted to come home this week, but they're still busy with their latest job" Aerie covers her forehead in shame, then looks at you. "They're very solicited lawyers in other MegaStables, so we get to not see them for months at a time."
"That's terrible, I'm glad you two at least have each other" you sip on the huge glass of water you're given, as the food arrives: a massive salad for you and little ones for your friends. "How's your job doing? I-If you've got one yet."
"I just finished the degree, next month I'll start looking for a job" the mare replies confidently. "Maybe I'll apply for BMHP business, I'm sure they could use more technicians" she looks at Firegazer with a sly smile.
>"Just what I needed, a protective little sister working with me" Firegazer gives her a wing hug.
"I can discuss some things up with the director" you let slip.
>"Y-You would do it?" Aerie suddenly looks at you, now surprised. "Nah, you don't have to worry, r-really, heh..."
>"I gotta go to the bathroom. Don't pressure her" you hear Firegazer whisper on his sister's ear before leaving.
>"What a silly stallion he is" her sister sighs, then looks back at you. "Could I ask you something a bit more personal about him?"
"What could I possibly tell you?"
>"Well, Firegazer never tells me about... how relationships go at work. You know, if he's asked any mare out, or if he's even remotely interested in one. Wouldn't you know about his exploits? I'm sure he talks about it with you."

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30525586
As a friend of his, I can't tell on any specifics since it is his privacy. However, I could tell you that he has shown no interest seeking any mares and is focusing on other stuff over looking for any relationship.
>>
>>30525586
Tell her everything we know.
Don't suggest us with gazer that would be dumb.
>>
>>30525586
Well, your brother is currently really interested in his sciency computer career.

>>30525641
Everything we know isn't much anyways, so it can't hurt to tell. and no one has suggested the shipping so far.
>>
>>30525586
There was a mare operator that recently approached him, actually...
>>
>>30525586
So what can you tell me about Firegazer? You know why he's so passionate about tech stuff?
>>
>>30525586
Use your big mare senses to get a feel of all the positive emotions in the air. A natural space must be filled with so many happy ponies. All neighing, grazing, booping, and brushing to their hearts content.
>>
>>30525586
What's it like in the other Megastables?
>>
>>30525586
I sure wished he showed interest in me
I wouldn't know much about his love life.
>>
>>30527635
Do this.

>>30525632
>>30525949
>>30525794
And say these.
>>
>>30525632
>>30525641
>>30525794
>>30525949
>>30526782
>>30527635
>>30529299
>>30530276
>>30530360
"It's not like we talk all that much about the stuff..." you say, but you'd be lying if you said you didn't know anything. "I can't tell you specifics on grounds of being his friend, but he's at least rejected one mare who asked to go out with him."
>"Tsk!" Aerie clicks her tongue. "I knew something like that would happen."
"I can't tell you exactly why he did it, but part of me thinks it's got to do with his career. He really wants to focus on computers" you explain. "Can you tell me anything about that?"
>"I wish" the mare focus on her bowl. "At the beginning of high school, 'Gazer got interested in computers. I feel like it's done him well, but also that he never was fully invested, almost as if it were a full time hobby to him. I don't know what his true aspirations are, he tells me it's all he needs, but..."
>"I'm back!" Firegazer trots up to the table. "What were you talking about?"
"Oh, j-just stuff about your parents, you know..." you deflect. "So, ever visited the other MegaStables, with your parents maybe? Know anything about them?"
>"I've been to MegaStable 9 once. Other than being in the middle of the jungle, I can tell you it's the exact same kind of city as this. Nothing too different. I didn't even get to see the city's big mares, had to spend two weeks cramped in a room with another hundred and fifty students..."
"Ouch."

(1/2)
>>
>>30532565
>The rest of the meal goes by pleasantly, talking about little things. You focus your senses around you and feel the favor and happiness of the few hundred ponies in the natural space, grazing, rolling around in the grass, petting, booping and generally being harmlessly horsey. It fills you with a great sense of accomplishment that carries over to the end of the meal.
>"Well, that was a refreshing experience" Aerie tells you, getting up from her table. "I loved meeting you, Feather. Please tell me we'll have lunch again sometime."
"Sure, as long as duty doesn't call, feel free to call me. But it's your thing between siblings, so I won't insist" you admit.
>After the goodbyes you return home, this time with Firegazer resting on your back. The meal was delicious, so much that the stallion had to eat seconds, and thirds. You haven't seen him break the rules so scandalously before.
>As you arrive at your room, you find Lumi, Storm and Ella all conspiring inside.
>"There you are!" The pegasus approaches, holding your bikini on her hooves. "We were discussing about having a nice evening at the beach. We really should make more use of the bikinis!"
"Ugh, really?"
>"Yes, and look at what we found" Ella shows you a big mare sized beach ball. "We can have a nice few rounds of volley!"
>"What do you say? Come on, we need to display our bodies more often! Weeh!" Illumina stomps the floor, trying to convince you by all means possible.
>>
>>30532579
Yay. Speaking of which I wonder how that movie is coming along.

I still like the idea of asking them to put a scene in with just lumi and storm as a favor.
>>
>>30532615
>I still like the idea of asking them to put a scene in with just lumi and storm as a favor.
Same.
>>
>>30532579
Would you like to join Firegazer?
>>
>>30532615
>>30532685
"Let's do it, then. I'm not about to disappoint you" smiling at your friend, you grab the bikini. "I wonder how that movie casting is going..."
>"Hmph" Illumina snorts, not too happy to remember.
"Anyway, meet after my shift is over?" You ask the others.
>"Take it easy, you can come back here and dress up" Storm replies. "We'll wait for ya."
>"Meanwhile, I'll be practicing in the VR room. I'm afraid my game's a little rusty" showing her tongue, Ella grabs the ball and leaves, followed by Lumi and Storm.
"Well then" you pick your operator with the tips of your wings. "How are you feeling, Firegazer?"
>"Pretty good, actually" the colt smiles at you. "I just need a nap and I'll feel like a new pony."
"Good to know. Wanna join us on the beach later?"
>"Uh, that might interefere with my job, and..." he scratches the back of his neck.
"Oww. You need to have more fun, Firegazer. Standing around computers so much can't be good for you."
>"You know what? I'll go, if that's fine with you lot" the pegasus finally accepts. "But first the nap."
>You let Firegazer go and take a nap of your own, followed by patrol time. There's a certain stillness in the city, a more quiet mood, as if preluding the last raid you'll need to work on to disable this network of crime and corruption spreading through the city, YOUR city!
>After patrol, you come back down, put the bikini on and invite Firegazer. The young stallion has to make an effort not to stare while he follows you towards the elevator. Along the way, Rose Medal and Laxlaw join, also invited by their big mares.
>"Great! We're all here" Illumina welcomes your group with open hooves. "The weather's great, and we have all this area of the beach to ourselves, so sit down" she invites the operators.
>"Alright, it's time to make teams for the volley match!" Ella steps closer, holding the beach ball. "Wings not allowed, so it doesn't matter where each of the pegasus goes. Who wants who?"
>>
>>30532731
Lets team up with Ella against the couple.
>>
>>30532731
I am going to to take ella because then we have an extra team member.
>>
>>30532731
I forgot to ask. Where's Ella's operator?
>>
File: bmh162.png (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh162.png
91KB, 400x400px
>>30532789
>>30532798
>>30532959
"I choose Ella!" You jump in the air triumphantly. As the mare comes over to your side with the approval of the others, you smile and whisper in her ear. "The fools. They don't know that we have an extra player!"
>"By the way, if wings aren't game, neither is Dritch!" Lumi yells from her side, while Storm traces a line in the sand. "M-My apologies to him" she then scrunches.
"Ouch!"
>"Oh, Dritch is always a watcher. Any game that doesn't involve dismembering a gigantic monster is too bland for his taste" Ella waves a hoof.
"Tubular. Let's get it on, then!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfM
>While your operators and a few hundred ponies watch from the sidelines, you stage a harmless match of beach volley with your friends. In your mind, there's sick rock music, everyone wears shades, and you're just enjoying a perfectly normal, perfectly heterosexual game with your all female friends. Your massive bodies glisten with sweat, the bikinis enhancing your curves with every motion, every twist of your bodies to reach the slow moving ball, causing all eyes to look in your direction.
>An hour or so later, you finish the game winning by a very close margin. Ella turns up to be an excellent player, saving your thick bacon a few times. Lumi and Storm are too exhausted to complain, instead coming for hugs and congratulations.

(1/2)
>>
>>30532996
>"This was the most fun we've had in a while" Ella calmly assures you. "I won't forget the time I spent with you girls."
"Neither will we! You know, I've always wondered, where's your operator? I figured he'd like to come with you on this journey."
>"Oh, I don't have an operator all by myself. It's a different system in MegaStable 8, where all three of us share two operators" Ella explains. "They still have to work while I'm on vacation, heh."
"That's interesting, we... huh?" Looking over the mare's shoulder, you notice a large figure approaching. "What is that?"
>"It's Brago!" Storm recognizes the turtle swimming towards the coast. As he approaches, the alarms go off, and ponies begin to run towards their shelters.
>"Why is he here?" Firegazer flies up to your mane. "At least it doesn't look like the power plant has been submerged.
>As he says, the buildings on his back are working, but as you approach the harmless animal, the workers inside come greet you on the gigantic shell.
>"He just went up and decided to take a stroll for some reason!" They explain. "We need to bring him back, or at least figure out what he wants! Can you do that?"
>>
>>30533007
Could've just wanted to go for a swim.
>>
>>30533007
Guide him back, Tell him if he wants to swim he has to stay away from the city.
>>
>>30533044
>>30533121
"Sigh, I don't think he's got anything to be blamed for" you lower your head. "Stay still, I'll drive him back" subsequently, you fly up to the turtle's head. "Heey, Brago! What's the matter, buddy, wanted to go for a swim?
>The turtle spits fire up in the sky, so you assume he was probably bored and in need to companionship. The four of you land on various parts of his neck and shell, while you strap your thighs tightly around his neck.
"Alright Brago, let's go home! Hyah, hyah!" Bouncing your turgent thighs on his neck, you drive the turtle around, going under the Cradle Bay bridge in a slow trip towards the southern edge. The turtle spits fire several times, while you and your friends enjoy themselves. "Are the workers alright?"
>"They'll live" Illumina repliies, somewhat sardonic, and you hear some of them cough and moan with nausea.
>Finally, you make it back to land, where the three other big mares depart and it's just you to guide Brago back to his spot. The turtle complies, landing on his usual area and burying himself in sand.
"Sleep tight, turtle" you pet the shell while your friends make sure the technicians are alright. "If he does it again, don't panic, alright? It's normal that he gets bored of the same place, poor thing just wanted to play with us for a bit."

(1/2)
>>
>>30533224
>You return home, feeling more exhausted than you thought you'd be, with the moon coming out on the other side of the city. As you arrive on your bed, you don't even bother taking the bikini off before falling asleep.
>The next morning, you wake up well refreshed, and head out to clean your face, after removing the underwear, that is. However, right as you come out, you observe two ponies you recognize moving in parallel metallic platforms: Tamiya and Talent Seed, of the agricultural team.
>"B-But you shouldn't be so quick to...!" The zebra's platform tries to catch up with the speeding partner.
>"Doctor Tamiya, please, this is unbecoming of a mare as learned as yourself!" Talent Seed looks to the front, haughty, while shooting the zebra down. "We have nothing else to discuss that will gratify our academic purposes, so have a nice day!" His platform goes on overdrive, quickly losing itself past a corner.
>"But I..." Tamiya's platform stops to a halt in front of you. The zebra begins to look around, her eyes eventually finding yours. "E-Eh... Weeh, Eeep...!" Shaking, she extends her legs towards you, a mare twice as big and pathetic as any other researcher reaching for a primal hug, trying to get you caught in whatever her problems are.

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30533227
Aw, was the mean old pony bullying you? She'll get her hug, but we reserve the right to tease her for her tactics.
>>
>>30533227
Ask her what's wrong
>>
>>30533227
Cradle and rock her like a little big foal.
>>
>>30532996
u-unf
>>
boob
>>
>>30535161
>>
>>30533244
>>30533374
>>30533435
>>30533889
"Aw, you and your dramas again" you pick up the big zebra and cradle her in your massive hooves, retreating back into your room. "There there. What was all that about? Did the old mean doctor bully you?"
>"N-No..." the zebra sniffs. "I was... you know, trying to get Talent Seed better. So I asked him out, but he, he... heeeEEEEE...!"
"Sigh" you lower your eyelids, cradling the big baby. "Alright, alright, ponies get rejected, Tamiya. Don't make such a big deal about it, I'm sure you'll find the stallion of your dreams."
>"But Dr. Seed is such a magnificent stallion! So smart and stout, and he's on the list of ponies with genetic predisposition to the big mare formula!"
"Of course" you smile at her. "He can't be the only one, can he?"
>"Well, no" Tamiya scrunches. "But he's so dreamy..."
"Really? From what I hear, he's a bit too obsessed with his job."
>"Couldn't ask any more from a good scientist" the zebra struggles in your arms, asking you to put her on the floor. "I'm sorry you were caught in this unfortunate event. I'll be going now, thanks for listening to me."

(1/2)
>>
>>30538979
"Any day. Good luck with the experiments, too! Did you hear I'll be moving to MegaStable 7 for a while?"
>"Really? You could pick up another important compound there!" Tamiya's eyes brim full of excitement again. "I'll inform the team that we'll soon have another breakthrough, hahah!" She rushes through the door before you can stop her.
"I-It's not a guarantee... Tsk" you stop yourself from yelling on the corridor. Shortly after, Illumina knocks on the door. "Come in!"
>"Feather, Ella is ready to go. Let's go see her off" the pegasus beckons you.
"Oh darn!"
>The uncanny mare is ready, with her pack of limber and food, replenished by your facility's stores. She stands by the lift, chatting with Dime Fang, Felix and Storm.
>"I truly appreciate that you let us rest here. I'll do my best to examine Feather's teachers while I'm at MegaStable 7" Ella then turns to you. "Ah, Feather, I'll be going now. Thank you for everything" she grabs you in a soft hug, tendrils of black matter petting your mane in a fatherly manner.
>>
>>30538982
see you soon ella. you to dritch.
>>
>>30538982
Give her the biggest big mare hug we can!
>>
>>30539026
Wings and all that jazz as well.
>>
File: bmh163.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh163.png
38KB, 400x400px
>>30538988
>>30539026
>>30539069
"Take care" you fold your feathers in and reciprocate the hug with your wings. "We'll see you soon, right?"
>"I'm sure we'll meet by the time you leave for MegaStable 7" the mare gives you one last boop as a farewell. "Alright, my business here is finished, so I wish you ponies the best. Wish me luck as well!"
>You all give her your best regards and watch as the mare enters the lift and exits your home. Part of you wants to accompany all the way outside town, but it's not like she really needs it, and you've already done the emotional bits, so...
>"What an odd pony" Illumina comments. "I hope whoever is going to train you won't be too eccentric" she looks at you.
"Whoever it is, I'm sure we'll make good friends" you reply with confidence.
>You return to your room, to update your vlog and spend some time browsing the net, until Felix returns to your room with the metal box in which the drone is contained.
>"We're done! Check this sweet overhaul!" The stallion opens the box, revealing a much more robotic looking mare. "Full plate with extra thick coat, special protective lenses for the eye cameras, and a voice filter to make it sound more intimidating!" He shows you a microphone, into which he speaks. "I am the law."
>"I AM THE LAW" the robot replies with a very unmarely voice.
>"What do you think? No need to thank us, really, it was our pleasure" Felix stands next to the robot, waiting on your comment.
>>
>>30539136
Neat. I can remove the armor once it's done right? Is I am the law a reference to something? man felix is such a nerd
>>
>>30539136
Whoa! Robocop.
>>
>>30539136
*fangasm ensues*
I think I have a lady boner.
>>
>>30539136
I think you over did it.
>>
>>30539217
Hey man stop that. this is the greatest thing next sliced bread.
>>30539136
A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR
>>
>>30539151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJiBjfvltQw
>>
>>30539227
I dunno, it lost a lot of its stealth aspects.
>>
>>30539245
Well how did you see this going down then? We sneak the robot inside? Anyone with a keep eye would notice something wrong. Is it too late to remove all the stuff to its original form? Do we want them to remove the armor after they put it on?

Hmmm. Why not go loud?
>>
>>30539242
I know that. But Feather does not.
>>
>>30539217
Nah
>>
>>30539151
>>30539164
>>30539197
>>30539217
>>30539227
>>30539245
>>30539267
>>30539292
>>30539296
"Whoaa!" You look at it, feeling the hairs at the back of your neck straighten. "That's like, some science fiction... robot... cop... or something! Coprobo!"
>"Heh, I do read quite a lot of comics... Judge Law is one of my favorites" Felix brushes his nerd mane.
"But the armor can be removed, right? This should only be a fix."
>"Don't worry, it's all removable, and the filter too" Felix grabs the helmet and pulls, revealing the good old drone face and mane underneath. "It would be good to have in case you need a heavy duty robo again."
"The problem is that it lost the stealth aspect. You might have overdone it..."
>"Would you like for us to tune it down a bit, so it's still armored but more flexible? The robo is already silent by itself."
"Yes please, but keep the design, is super cool!" You grab the microphone. "Ahem... stop right there, criminal scum!"
>"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM" the robot replies with a terrifying voice.

(1/2)
>>
>>30539313
>"Amazing" Felix nods in approval. "The laser is now protected and you need to press an extra button to reveal it, and these" he shows you a secondary compartment full of vials "are the gas containers. Drop one and you'll immobilize a large group of ponies."
"Totally amazing. Hook it up, I want it ready for when the operation begins!"
>Felix does the necessary arrangements and takes the drone for last minute changes, and you continue with preparations. The police are warned that you'll be there in small robot form, and prepare gas mask and extra equipment to tackle on the raid to the warehouse.
>Later, you have lunch with your mother. Feather Bed has a tricky question for you.
>"Say, if you're going to MegaStable 7... do you think I could go with you?"
"Why's that?"
>"Well, just a change of pace, I guess... we've never gone on a trip together, have we?
"That's true. But I'm going to MS7 to be trained in combat with other big mares."
>"Surely you'll have some free time! And what better than to spend it with your dear mother!" Feather Bed puts on sad eyes for you. "I can sneak in your mane and do the trip with you! Will you consider it at least?"
>>
>>30539318
Sure! How much more free time do we have until the raid?
>>
>>30539318
Of course.
>>
>>30539350
If we do have some free time, let's train with the robotbotcop
>>30539318
The stable I'm going to metioned that I'll have little play time, but I'm sure it will be ok!
>>
>>30539350
>>30539372
>>30539374
"Of course I'll consider it, mom" you kiss your mother in the face. "I don't think I'll have a lot of free time, but there shouldn't be anything wrong if you come with me!"
>"Aw, you're such a dear!" Feather Bed does a few loops in the air. "I'll have to start packing, then!"
"Pack light, please!" You urge her as she leaves the room. "Hmm, still got time until patrol..." you contact Firegazer and ask him to find Felix. "How's the arrangements going, still working?"
>"We're just done! Try it out from your room!" The stallion offers.
>You put the VR helmet on and start testing the controls in the R&D team lab. As expected, it's a bit slow, but it maneuvers well, and looks badass to boot! You make sure you get every control down, every action a healthy pony would do, such as running, making sharp turns and even some kicking and punching in case someone gets up close and personal.
>It's time for your patrol, a brief refreshment before tonight's raid, and you unconsciously head for the natural space where the Communion would be able to contact you. In there, you find Asmodeus with a fresh batch of recruits.
>"The way of the Communion is that of nature, ancient magic and careful attention to detail" the old wizard explains. "We live as conduits for the wills of the citizens of Granda, as well as the big mares, our saviors. Wait a second!" He sniffs the air around him. "I detect a holy presence upon us! Gyaaargh!" With a very complicated motion, he turns and bows at the same time, never losing his pride as he faces you. "The goddess appears!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30539504
>"Oooh!" The young acolytes all drop to the floor.
"Arise" you command, trying to appear regal. "What are you doing today, Asmodeus?"
>"These are your new servants, oh bikinaceous one" the unicorn replies, raising his head ever so slightly. "Poor children, picked up from orphanariums. We'll take good care of them, provide an education and teach them to respect life and love all ponies equally."
"I pray you're right" you look at the young foals, some of them being of an age where they should be at school, with sadness in your heart.
>"May we serve you in any way?" Asmodeous raises a brow, perhaps noticing your thoughts.
"Well, tonight will be an important turning point for the city. I'll be assisting the police in taking down the ponies who caused this gang war."
>"Ooh! By the facetious mask of the Gorgomere, is there anything we can offer? Perhaps a few of our devoted to assist, or a quick prayer to send our positive energy?"
>>
>>30539512
This time it's going to be a bunch of dangerous raids, so prayer would be best. If they really want to get involved, they better ask the police if there is any way they can support them.
>>
>>30539512
A prayer would suffice. Thank you.

>>"These are your new servants, oh bikinaceous one" the unicorn replies, raising his head ever so slightly. "Poor children, picked up from orphanariums. We'll take good care of them, provide an education and teach them to respect life and love all ponies equally."
Oh, right an orphanarium is a kind of orphanage. Maybe large one? Dunno why it took me so long to pick that up.
So what do you anons think about the CotC adopting orphans?
>We'll take good care of them, provide an education and teach them to respect life and love all ponies equally.
Those are all wonderful things. They'll have a home, shelter, an education, food. But there's always the "but..". I wonder how it'll all play out. How long has the CotC been adopting orphans? Do the orphans get personally adopted by individuals within the CotC? Is it like a group parenting think?
In the end I'm sure it's all fine and legal.

>some of them being of an age where they should be at school, with sadness in your heart.
So how's their education gonna work? Home schooling? Public enrollment?
>>
>>30539512
Just a quick prayer would be nice. This take down will need the best of the best in the police. You've done a lot of good for all ponies out there, Asmodeus. As a gift, would you like a photo take with me? Maybe somehow sign an autograph as well?
>>
>>30539504
Who wants a big hug?
>>
>>30539512
I don't think I like the comunion anymore.
Who am I kidding I never liked them.
>>
>>30539581
Why is that? Let us discuss my good sir!
>>
>>30539569
>So what do you anons think about the CotC adopting orphans?
I don't approve. The way these people operate is incredibly immoral. We have known about this for ages. Granted I always assumed they were a bit older before they joined and went to the colossus but it seems the comunion just picks them up for brainwashing.

It's way too late to change our opinion on them now You edgelords
>>
>>30539587
They're a fucking cult.
>>
>>30539600
It's not like they're evil? Who else will take care of these kids?
If they grow to a big enough size, will that mean their religion will be normalized?
>>
>>30539569
Make sure these children go to school.
A public school.
>>
>>30539611
This is VERY important.
>>
>>30539610
>Taking advantage of children is not evil
>>
>>30539616
You know I mostly said public school to make sure they were not homeschooled. I have seen way too many children fucked up by that shit but what should be feathers stance on private schools.

Definitely say public here to drive home that it should not be home but what should our stance be on private schools in general?
>>
>>30539629
Maybe I worded that wrong, but the "teach them to respect life and love all ponies equally" sounds like a plus. pro's and con's.
>>
>>30539611
This. They deserve an education and a chance at life.
Also, give him a photo to make sure he does it.
>>
>>30539638
My personal preference is public, but for Feather's opinion and for the CotC's methods for home schooling? I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>>30539512
I wonder about the quality of the orphanariums found in our Megastable. Are they nice? Up to date? are the foals treated right?
Which one of you foals want to run around in my mane?
>>
>>30539653
I think we have already established against home but there is also private to consider.
>>
>>30539691
Does it really matter if we have something against private schools? the only thing relevant is we don't like homeschooling.
>>
>>30539691
I can't think of the benifits, but they're there. Something about skipping bullshit so your child learns everything?
>>
>>30539694
I think it's the fact that the foals are being home schooled "by the CotC" rather that generally getting a home schooled education.
>>
Biggest worry on everyone's mind is the potential of all the adopted foals being brainwashed? I dunno. It kind of reminds me of the pony version of christian parenting or something, but nicer. Because pones.
>>
>>30539556
>>30539569
>>30539571
>>30539580
>>30539581
>>30539681
"Considering this might be dangerous, I'd rather you pray for our success. Don't get involved unless the police explicitly approve of it."
>"Certainly" Asmodeous bows deep. "We shall send you our most sincere prayer from our sacred halls, as soon as I'm done with the little ones."
"Asmodeous, do tell me, how do you intend to school these foals?"
>"Well, other than providing for their health and education, we don't force anypony to follow our creed. Many members of the Communion have left us and started their lives anew."
"Will you send them to public schools?"
>"Most certainly!"
"Good, I'd rather you do that. How were the orphanariums, little ones?" You ask the foals directly. "Were they nice? Were they big?"
>"They are nice, but very strict" one of the foals replies.
"That is a shame. I'm sure the Communion will let you have more fun. One of these days, I'll let you run on my mane" you hear excited whispers. "What's with the robes, Asmodeus? Didn't you have anything else to give them?"
>"Buh" Asmodeous wavers. "Y-Your Bigness... w-would you imply that the robe is a wrong choice of fashion?"
"Well, I didn't say that, I just..."
>"Please, you must understand, the robe is all we have. It is a symbol of honor and humility, as well as snug and comfortable. P-Please, we don't have anything else at the temple..."
"Ugh. Fine, but if the foals complain, buy them a t-shirt or something" you get ready to leave. "Don't stray off the righteous path, will you?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30539710
Yeah I think we want to avoid too much indoctrination
>>
>>30539727
>"Never!" The unicorn replies with watery eyes. "We live to serve ponykind! Agos scholaris et brusum, er, something something calamari..."
"Hahah" you giggle. "Alright, alright, you can go on with your lesson" you leave the natural space and walk back home, thinking about those poor orphans.
>After a comfortable dinner, you get in gear and command the robot outside. A police truck is waiting for you, and the chief of police is there to explain the plan.
>"This will be brutal" he opens. "We'll surround the building and enter by force. Ten seconds of grace to allow them to surrender. If that doesn't work..." he busts out a large baton and a hoofgun.
"That is quite the stance, chief" you reply.
>"It's the only stance we're willing to accept, miss, this has gone on for too long. Ah, here we are!" The truck stops and you come out on sight of a large, flat building. "Everypony ready?" The chief asks over his communications channel, then nods. "Good. Begin the operation" he closes the call and motions for you to go for it.
>You enter the warehouse with another dozen policeponies covering you. Inside, there's a large number of crates, and ponies working them. They all stop as more and more officers come in through the various entrances, full in anti-riot armor, guns covering every corner.
>"This is the police!" One of the captains yells, hoofgun raised. "You're all arrested as suspects of illegal arms trade, high treason, attempted murder of big mares..."
>"FIRE!!" A voice coming from the upper floor yells in return, and all hell breaks loose. The officer asking for surrender falls to the floor, riddled with bullets. All the warehouse workers bust out automatic rifles or pistols and take cover, while the police begin firing smoke grenades and advancing all over the massive floor of the huge complex. On your robot's sensors, you feel dozens of bullets scratching the tight plating, a large number of ponies focusing on you.

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30539727
That's good to hear.
>>
File: #48 - Collect them all!.png (222KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#48 - Collect them all!.png
222KB, 800x1200px
Tonight's session was sponsored by Fire-retardant Shirts of Granda: surprisingly on high demand all throughout the year!
>>
>>30539742
Was our bot outfitted with any additional weapons besides our monster tier gas?
If not then apologize to the dead officer and take his weapons.
Try to see if we can lob some of those monster gasses at a large cluster of the ponies fire at us from outside, and some thrown inside through a shattered window or something.
>>
beb
>>
>>30541211
>>
>>30539742
>The officer asking for surrender falls to the floor, riddled with bullets.
N-no! We must retaliate? Is everyone wearing their masks? Yes? Then start lobbing those specialized monster gasses with your enhanced robot strength all over the facility. Make sure it covers everyone. Or focus on the second floor. Since there's already tear gas everywhere.
Bum rush one of the armed criminals and take their gun as you use them to soak up all the damage.
>>
>>30539742
They all knew what they're up against. I'm tired of good ponies dying from criminals. These guys? They're no longer ponies in my eyes.
Let's see how well big mare might has transitioned to armored pony drone.
Launch a dose of nerve gas at the closest cluster of hostiles before you break their bones with cold steel and big mare alloy. Then take their weapons and the closest durable object to use as a shield.

If we see any ponies with rockets or grenades, make sure you're in cove before attempting to kill them with a laser.
>>
>>30539742
laser the shit out of them.
Don't go at full power as that would use up too much battery.
>>
>>30543459
But like how we gonna laser this? Iron Man style with those quick intense blasts? Wide lasers sustained for a second? Very narrow high intensity lasers like the kind used to cut through metal?
>>
>>30543469
Quick blasts. We ain't really aiming to kill so much as disable and move on to the next guy.
Not that it is a problem if a few die
>>
>>30543478
They shot Berry! He had a wife and foals. He was only a week from retirement.
These bastards don't deserve mercy. They need to pay! Each moment we take the time to not kill one of these irredeemable crooks, the closer a police pony is to death. Though we should keep a few alive for question and those who surrender. And also capture their boss.
>>
>>30543509
I don't mean go out of our way to not kill them. I am just saying don't go out of our way to kill them.
>>
>>30539805
>>30543357
>>30543395
>>30543459
"Noooo!" You scream, turning the filter on, so your voice scares the henchponies, and pick up the fallen officer's gun. "Forgive me" you whisper at his lifeless body, then face the group of ponies shooting at you. "You can't do anything to me! I am the law! I am the laaaaw!"
>Shooting like a maniac, you manage to hurt a few ponies, and walking forward with near immunity to bullets, you pick up a few others and toss them over the crates, which break revealing tons of guns and ammunition. When the bullets in your pistol run out, you just grab another one and continue, but there are too many fronts being fought all over the warehouse.
"Gas masks!!" You yell, turning the speakers to maximum, and begin tossing the pellets of irritant gas, which soon fill the floor with a yellow mist. The hired guns choke and fall unconscious, their eyes watering and their snoots clogged. The police, wearing the masks, begin to pick apart what little groups remain awake.
>Meanwhile, you run up the stairs to the second floor, the offices. At least ten ponies begin shooting at you once you reach the corridors.
"You asked for it!" You reveal your chest laser, setting it on wide blast, stun mode. "Pew pew!" Smashing the fire button, you blast your way through the hallways, causing prominent holes in the walls and knocking one pony after another unconscious.
>As you take the last corner, you see five ponies with heavy machineguns aiming their sights at you, all of them protecting the furthermost office in the floor.
>"D-Don't move!" One of the henchponies yells. "These babies will break thru any plate armor y'all have!" He and the others move closer, trying to cover the office door.
>>
>>30546328
Say oh shit to throw them off guard then duck behind the corner. Then shoot some gas out at them.
>>
>>30546328
Toss another pellet at them and peel back around the corner. Give it a few seconds before you charge down the hall.
Can't he just punch holes around them through the wall to get to the office?
>>
>>30546328
>"These babies will break thru any plate armor y'all have!"
Cover your vitals! Err, wherever those are.
It doesn't really matter if they break thru the armor so long as they don't break anything important inside.
>>
>>30546369
>>30546397
>>30546405
>Instantly, you cover your vital parts, but realizing you're commanding a drone, you relax your posture a little.
"Alright, alright..." you turn off the filter and raise your hooves. The hired guns get twitchy. "I won't do anything-oh shit!" You duck behind a corner, the machineguns all unloading as soon as the sudden move occurs. You can feel the vibration of the floor on your camera, the salvo going on for a solid minute.
>As it stops, you grab a gas pellet and toss it down the hallway. You hear it break and wait a few seconds, after which you peer around the corner. The five ponies have fallen on the floor unconscious.
"Pfft. Easy" you walk past them and break the door with a mighty punch. Inside, a single pony is trying to pack up valuables in a briefcase. "Freeze!"
>"N-No! Please, don't shoot!" The pony, a very well dressed stallion in glasses, raises his hooves in a panic. "I'll turn myself in, but don't hurt me! I'm too precious to die!"
"Oh yeah? How's that?" You walk up to him, revealing your chest laser. "One wrong move, and this baby tears you to shreds. Now we wait for the police."

(1/2)
>>
>>30546545
>The officers arrive and catch the pony in cuffs. The chief of police turns up in a gas mask and takes a look at him.
>"Well well, I think I saw your file while investigating the company" he cackles. "You're the vice president of Cyclone Ballistics, huh? What'cha doing here, so far from any of your properties?"
>"Laugh all you want, but we had the perfect plan!" The stallion struggles against the two cops bringing him before the chief. "First, we develop new experimental weapons; then, we sell them to the gangs and..."
>"And?" The chief waits for an answer.
>"WE TAKE OVER THE WORLD! AH HAHAHAHAH!!" The corporate stallion goes completely insane in front of all of you, his glasses falling to the floor and his careful, thick packed mane springing into a bunch of spikes. "Nyeh!" In the confusion, he manages to slip the officers escorting him, running in cuffs up to his desk and pressing something.
>Suddenly, an alarm goes off and the lights go out, replaced by an intermittent red flash.
>"Warning, self destruct sequence activated. Sixty seconds, fifty nine, fifty eight..." a robotic voice yells through some invisible intercom.
>"You madpony, you'll kill us all!" The chief of police takes off his gas mask.
>"GYAHAHAHA!" The villain jumps through the nearest window, outside the warehouse. The alarm keeps counting down. Fifty seconds.
>>
>>30546555
>The villain jumps through the nearest window
This is the second floor....Good. he must have broken his legs.
Everyone needs to evacuate and grab as much as anything that looks important, or figure out how to disarm the self destruct sequence. Do we have a bomb squad?
>>
>>30546581
Do we even have time for a bomb squad?

>>30546555
Are there any officers left outside left to apprehend the hopefully crippled vice president?
>>
>>30546555
God damit we should have stood nearby in real life so we could swoop in. find rope they can use to get down.
>>
>>30546555
Is there a filing cabinet we can throw outside?
Oh! Guys! I just remembered that in the original designs for the drone, the robotics team suggested including a storage unit in the butt. See there are any important electronic storage devices we can quickly grab. USB's? Laptops?

>Inside, a single pony is trying to pack up valuables in a briefcase
Take the briefcase and everything else he has trying to pack. Then jump out the window and do one of those superhero poses where they take a knee. After the sub Villain!
>>
>>30546658
Not all is lost. We can grab all the important shit he was packing and shove it up our ass.
We're in the ass end of no where, so unless he has a get away car, he's boned.
>>30546555
Grab as many unconscious ponies you can manage and get out of dodge.
>>
>>30546555
>The villain jumps through the nearest window
....Oh god. the absolute mad stallion. You didn't way the window was closed or open. Ouch. He must have some cuts varying it degree, bruises, possibly broken bones and broken neck, fractured skull.
Yeah pretty sure he'd be dead. Or if anything his forelegs are definitely broken thanks to the cuffs restraining his movement.
>>
>>30546555
So any trucks we can throw people and dank loot in before this place explodes?
>>
>>30546555
What do we do chief? What do you suggest?
>>
>>30546581
>>30546634
>>30546658
>>30546672
>>30546689
>>30546722
>>30546738
>>30546765
"What the...!?" You blink on your VR helmet, confused. "Do we have time to defuse this?"
>"Bomb squad's five miles away from here! Grab everything and everypony you can and bolt!!" The chief of police hauls ass, grabbing as many documents and objects from the room as he can, while his officers do the same, leaving you in the room alone. Forty seconds.
>Thinking fast, you start grabbing everything that looks important and putting it in the large storage compartment on your drone's butt. Documents, computer drives, the briefcase... Once the gauges indicate there's no more space, you take the short route out by the same window the madpony jumped off.
>You land with grace, the robot feeling no impact thanks to the powerful shock absorbers on its design, and look around to see the vice president laying on the floor, glass shards embedded on his side, legs broken, moaning in pain and laughing in madness.
"You! Don't think you're getting away like this!" You grab him and toss him over your back.
>"Grlehehehe... world power... gyeheheh... doughnuts..." the pony mumbles before falling unconscious. You watch as the police vehicles all depart from the scene, and the truck comes to pick you up.

(1/2)
>>
>>30546772
>A few seconds later, the warehouse explores in a brilliant fireball, burning the bodies left behind, those who died and those who couldn't be carried away. The illegal weapons also burn, and with them, you hope, the last of the big mare hurting ones. You watch the column of light and smoke during the trip to police hq, where several ambulances are waiting.
>"Thank goodness we could pick him up alive" the chief observes as they carry the vice president away. "I swear, ponies are mostly good, but the ones who aren't are downright mentally ill psychos. This is exactly why there's a police force to begin with."
"I think we can count ourselves lucky" you reply. "How many of our ponies died?"
>"We've counted six. All of them had less than a week to retirement" the chief shakes his head. "That is the eternal curse of justice, I'm afraid... don't worry, you'll experience it too, probably."
"A-Ah..." you raise a brow. "Do you think we'll be able to incriminate Cyclone with the things we picked up."
>"Miss, I'm betting my daily dessert on it. We'll catch those pigs" the stallion nods. "It's been a rough night, and the paperwork's only now startin', so if you'll excuse me..." he waddles away, exhausted. You're left in the courtyard of police headquarters, close to midnight. You should return the drone home, or perhaps help the police with anything they might need. There are crates and crates of evidence to file and process... but you're also feeling mentally exhausted. Your first experience as pony-sized vigilante was a success, but at which cost? Would you be able to drive the drone home, or perhaps you should ask the police to keep it safe for the night?
>>
>>30546672
>>30546689
>nevermind the ponies grab the evidence
You people disgust me.
>>
>>30546783
Just go grab the drone in person and take it home.
>>
>>30546783
Did we give them the stuff we grabbed?
>>
>>30546811
You're not entirely wrong, but...
>>"This will be brutal" he opens. "We'll surround the building and enter by force. Ten seconds of grace to allow them to surrender. If that doesn't work..." he busts out a large baton and a hoofgun.
>"That is quite the stance, chief" you reply.
>>"It's the only stance we're willing to accept, miss, this has gone on for too long.
They forfeited their lives after they shot down that officer.
Its easier to think them less as ponies and more as malicious ponies. For now. They were, are still ponies after all.
>>
>>30546853
I meant the police ponies.
Fuck the cyclone people
>>
>>30546783
>but the ones who aren't are downright mentally ill psychos
Some of the villains you see in comics are mentally ill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihVq_ON8ACQ
Ah? These people aren't well and may or may not need help.
>>
>>30546783
You should find a secure place fore the drone to be watched over before retrieving it. The foals back at the facility will have a blast with this.
>>
>>30546904
>foals
What?
>>
>>30546922
Boys. The boys back home. I couldn't think of a pony version. Maybe colts though.
>>
>>30546929
I feel like child words used to refer to adults rarely works with ponies like it does with humans. Maybe just say the guys back home.
>>
>>30546950
Agreed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PppqpubWkHs
>>
>>30546824
>>30546825
>>30546893
>>30546904
>You should pick the drone up, but considering how long it might take for it to walk back home, it's logical that you go grab it yourself. You enter headquarters and ask the chief for a safe spot to keep the drone while you get there.
>"Sure miss, as you can see the entire force is up at this hour, so you can leave it right here and there'll be ten ponies guarding it at all times" he whistles at a bunch of policeponies who approach. "Keep an eye on the robot while its owner comes to pick it up, alright?"
"Thanks, chief" you breathe a sigh of relief. "I'll be right there."
>Indeed, the flight outside takes you so little time, you don't even feel tired as you land outside the headquarters. The ten ponies guarding your robot bring it outside, making a great effort to pull.
"Thank you lads, er, colts" you grab the automaton with a hoof, as the little ponies watch in disbelief. "Good luck with the extra hours, call me if you need anything."
>"Buh-howwhathabbiat."
"Excuse me?"
>"Nothin'! He's just tired" A partner of the bumbling pony grabs him and pulls him inside. "Come on, you, as if you didn't have enough with two divorces..."
>Giggling, you prepare to take to the skies, when you see a figure your size walking the MegaStable 5 streets.
>"Feather, what a surprise!" Illumina approaches you, her body glowing softly under the moonlight. "Come here for a midnight stroll? Oh no, I just remembered, you were helping the police tonight with... our stuff" she lowers her voice. "How did it go, are we safe now? Would you like to walk along with me a little?"

We'll be back tomorrow, but will the streets ever be clean? The future knows...
>>
>>30547026
The problem is almost completely gone.
At great cost though.
>>
>>30547026
Sure. A midnight stoll to help keep my mind off things. But I should really but the drone away. Mind if I put this away before joining you?
>>
>>30547026
You ever wonder about the evil little ponies?
>>
>>30547026
>"Come on, you, as if you didn't have enough with two divorces..."
We're some of them really surprised to see Feather, or realize the terrifyingly masculine voice belonged to a big mare?
>>
>>30547079
>>30547137
>>30547168
>>30548150
"Alright, maybe walking a bit will help me clear my mind. Do you mind if I drop this home first?" You show her the inactive drone.
>"Oh, of course! I didn't expect you to be playing outside at this hour" the pegasus shows you her tongue. Rolling your eyes, you turn around and head for the lift.
>After making sure the drone is in its box, all safe and snug, you head back out and follow Illumina during her patrol.
"To answer your question, yes, I think the problem is solved. Mostly. We caught the vice president of Cyclone in the middle of trying to get away. Now it's a matter of bringing the company to justice."
>"How promising" Lumi smiles. "As if our lives weren't difficult enough with the monsters and the size disparity... why would the little ponies want us dead? I'll never understand."
"Lumi, from what I've talked with the chief of police, we're safe assuming these ponies are incredibly insane. They were bumbling about world domination! We need to lock them up in rehabilitation, for their own good."
>"Tsk. We can save millions of lives, but we're unable to fix every little pony's aspect of life" the pegasus gazes at the sky. "I'm overthinking it, aren't I?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30554075
"Yup" you nod, putting a leg around her neck. "Let's do our job and not worry. If we come across evil little ponies that we can save, we should do it, but we can't keep tracks of millions and millions of lives."
>"That's the fate of the massive weaponry" Lumi smiles. "Come on, let's make a short round near the coast. Wouldn't want Brago to show up again."
"B-Brago a good boy!" You hurry behind her.
>Turns out, the walk does help you sleep much better. As you wake up, you hear a very soft alarm, almost like a muffled announcement.
>"Attention, attention" you hear the usual mare's voice through the comms system, except very subtle and muffled. "Director Dime Fang is roaming the facility in a panic. Exposure to him will result in long, tedious hours of economics talk. Do not engage unless ready to suffer the consequences."
>"Feather?" Next, the computer screen lights up above your bed, Firegazer calling for you. "Did you hear? The director is..."
"Yeah, yeah" you struggle to put your thoughts together. "Is that all?"
>"Oh, no. You've got a high priority message from BMHP central. I suspect it might have something to do with what's happening to the director."
"You read my message?" You ask, raising a brow.
>"Everypony in the facility got the same message" Firegazer blushes. "I-It's not like I check your mail for viruses o-or anything...!"
>>
>>30554080
>"I-It's not like I check your mail for viruses o-or anything...!"
How could you do this to me? To think I trusted you and you don't even protect me from dangerous Nigerian princes!
>>
>>30554080
Let's take a gander at it. Gosh I hope we're not under budget again.
>>
>>30554080
>Firegazer blushes. "I-It's not like I check your mail for viruses o-or anything...!"
Oh no! Please don't tell me you've found my super sexy lewd pics of myself that were hidden somewhere in my email! How embarrassing!
I wonder if he would check. Can you tell me about the director and his lecture?
>>
>>30554080
Go find the director and hear his economics rant. Maybe it will be interesting.
>>
>>30554129
>>30554132
>>30554152
>>30554336
"Oh no! Firegazer, I can't believe you wouldn't protect me from spam!" You feign fainting on the couch. "Who'll save me from the dangerous Neigherian princess now?"
>"O-Oi" the pegasus reacts somewhat dry. "I can tell you that our spam filter isn't the best. I-I'm sorry, I promise I never read anything, I just make sure..."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah" you get up and wave a hoof. "I know you wouldn't hurt me, Firegazer. I only hope you didn't find out about the sexy pics I saved somewhere in my mail."
>"Ghh!" The stallion chokes, his eyes darting for a second to one of his side screens.
"I never put any sexy pics in my mail" you continue, feeling a smug grin overcome you.
>"Feather, please..." the pegasus begins fanning himself with some documents.
"Gyahaha, what a silly pony you are. Tell me about the message we all received, what does it say?" You ask while tabbing out and checking yourself, just out of habit.
>"Basically, the project director is coming for a visit. To meet you in person, check on the budget and all that. Supposedly, it's the budget part that's sent Dime Fang into a frenzy."
"Tough..." you read the mail, confirming what Firegazer says. Ivory Star is on her way to the facility, to meet you and your friends before you leave for MegaStable 7, and to perform a general inspection with no associated penalties. "Well, it shouldn't be too bad, should it?"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh164.png (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh164.png
103KB, 400x400px
>>30554371
>"Tell that to Dime Fang" Firegazer puts up a smug grin of his own. "Oh? You have a multiple route call, maximum inhouse priority. I'll put you through."
>The faces of Illumina, Solar Storm and Felix greet you in a multiscreen call.
>"There you are, dear" Lumi opens up. "We're all huddled up in our rooms, hoping the storm will pass."
>"Not me. I know that bastard is looking for me right now" Felix replies, his face looking as if he spent the night without sleeping. "W-We need to stop him before he goes on a budget rant the likes this facility has never seen."
"Oh, come on, it can't be that bad..." you exit your room and take a peek around. Immediately, you hear a ghastly wailing around the corner, the death throes of capitalism as the silhouette of a bat makes way towards your position. You then return to the call. "Okay, it's pretty bad. I volunteer to take the hit."
>"Feather, no! You will literally die!" Storm grips her bed.
>"Honey, I don't think that word means what you think it means" Illumina facehoofs. "Just... call us in for reinforcements if you feel nausea, exhaustion or desire to pick up the stock exchange newspaper" the call ends, and you exit the room once again.
"Director?" You ask, as you see the bat pony fly around with an absent expression. "What's the matter?"
>"Fuh-Feather Storm... Waah!" The bat flies at maximum speed into your fluff, pounding your chest with a hoof. "Damn them! They blew it all to hell! I curse them all!"
>>
>>30554384
Do you need a hug? Tell me what the mean ponies did to your poor budget dime.
>>
>>30554384
Say dam them in an exagerated manner.
>>
>>30554384
Hold him against our marely bosom. What's the matter Fang? We need more money?
>>
ahaha, fucking capitalist
>>
>>30554384
Kiss his forehead. It's ok. Bask in my fluff.

Do we need to kill more monster? I've had this idea of digging through ore veins and maybe borrowing some trucks and a few construction bots, but I'm not sure if the ideas any good.

More funding still? Do you know how the robotics team built the drone and how we used it during a raid? Maybe they could get some prizes after its performance during the raid. Maybe advertise it for the police and military. For bomb squads too?
>>
>>30554411
>>30554443
>>30554449
>>30554460
>>30554505
"There, there. Stay in my fluff, bask in its musky glory. You'll feel better soon" you grab the bat and smother him lightly. "Daaamn theeem!" You shake a hoof, trying to appease the hungry capitalist.
>"Hggg... has anypony ever told you this is very sedating?" Dime Fang asks, his voice returning to his usual demeanor.
"Hahaha..." you giggle. "Yes. Somewhat. Now, will you please come inside and tell me what's wrong?"
>"Are you sure? I feel as if other members of the facility avoided me. I have a forty seven page report that..."
"Just... give me the abridged version, alright? I'm a big mare, I kill monsters and provide the cred" you bring Fang inside and drop him on your bed, laying by his side. In your head, you must imagine he feels overwhelmed by the sheer amount of mare meat overlooking him like a caring, almost orgasm-inducing presence. "Alright, slow breathing, and tell me what's wrong."
>"I... huff, huff..." Dime Fang relaxes little by little. "I suppose you have read the recent mail sent to us by central?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30554598
"Yes, the director is coming. Is that the problem? Do we need to increase our budget?"
>"NO!" The bat pony yells, suddenly realizing his outburst. "Forgive me... this is a very unusual situation, Feather, I don't think any other facility has ever gone through it in the six and a half years the project has been alive... Basically, Ivory Star is coming for a compensation by deductions. She'll investigate where our funds go."
"Isn't she here to check on us?"
>"That too, but you have to understand, that is the very top line. There's so much at the bottom" Dime Fang explains. "We've done well, Feather, far too well. We've exceeded the budget, so they want to redistribute our wealth to other facilities."
"Well, that's good, isn't it? It means other big mares can..."
>"No! I refuse to give them our hard, I mean, YOUR hard worked money, after all we've gone through to increase our pathetic budget! We deserve the improvements, we have triple the security forces with enough armaments, a plan for an automated defense system, our own power plant... they'll take it all away!"
"Oh... now that's awful."
>"I think I have a plan" the bat pony explains, getting increasedly excited. "Our current expenses only surpass the ceiling by a little margin. If we dispose of something, a minor service, we could reduce it below the line. Then, by BMHP guidelines, Ivory can't take anything away" Dime Fang looks at you. "But what can we take away? What's little enough to not hurt the facility's work, but still enough to lower the expenditure?"
>>
>>30554604
I am going to assume going without socks would be insufficient so maybe I could sacrifice my drone.
If it has to be more of an ongoing cost maybe give us blander but cheaper food.
>>
>>30554604
Is it possible to just remove the service and bring it back after Ivory has gone away?
>>
>>30554604
I can let go of some luxury foods like ice cream and coffee. Does that help?
Redistributing funding to other facilities that are in a pinch doesn't sound so bad. I know for sure they, probably won't move Brago. Hopefully.
>>
>>30554598
>almost orgasm-inducing presence
Check your coat for bat cum.

>a plan for an automated defense system, our own power plant
That gives me an idea. What if F-corp proposes an idea for giant cool Railguns to aid in the defense on top of the big mares? Those things have some serious range.
You know what? Never mind. On the chance they get damaged during a brawl in not sure if the construction robots- if the city has any- would be adept enough to reconstruct something such as that. Then again, if they can rebuild a building then they can rebuild a gun....what were we talking about?
Right the inspector. Do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>30554640
>>30554663
>>30554731
>>30554779
"Hmm... automated defense system" your mind wanders. "Have we thought about making these huge railguns to prop on top of buildings? They sure would help us, but I doubt that's a good expenditure. Imagine of they break, huh? But then again, the construction robots..."
>"FEATHER! P-Please..." Dime Fang looks away, blushing at his own outburst. "I understand this shouldn't concern you, so if you'd rather I leave, you only have to say."
"What? No, sorry! I was just, you know, thinking" you frown. "I suppose getting rid of things like socks or fancy food won't be enough of a cost reduction, will it?"
>"Getting rid of our valuables won't do anything. It has to be the removal of a service in the long time."
"And if we do that, will we be able to resume that service after the inspection?"
>"Yes" the bat pony grins. "In the next budget plan, half a year from now, I'd be able to propose an expansion to our funds, partially self covered thanks to Brago. That should rid us of the problem, but it doesn't mean we have to go on without the service for that long."
"Interesting" you reply, rubbing your chest, in case Fang was a little too excited earlier. Nope, nothing sticky. "How about lowering the quality of food a little? Or the amount. It has to be a lot of food that we buy on a monthly basis."

(1/2)
>>
>>30554914
>"Hmm... would you be alright with that? I'd have to do the math to know how much to reduce without starving you... having the three of you in top condition is our first priority."
"But it's a start! In any case, I don't think giving money to other facilities in a pinch would be all that bad..."
>"Feather, you don't get it. WE are the only facility that's in a pinch. We have the single lowest budget, due to arbitrary metrics of status quo and minimum required maintenance for big mares" the bat almost explodes. Figuratively, that is, ew. "They can't deny us a huge raise next fiscal year, but until then, we have to make do... Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll put your excellent idea to work. Would you please discuss it with Illumina and Solar Storm? I refuse to do it unless the three of you agree."
"Leave it to me" you see the director off, then resume your call with Lumi, Storm and Felix, explaining everything. "And that's the jist of it. What do you think?"
>"Oh love, you might have saved me bacon" Felix slumps on his chair. "To think havin' to discuss all that with the bat... brrr. He got a nice taste of fluff though" he pouts, his eyes probably going in the direction of your splendid ponychest.
>"Well, I almost never eat everything on my plate" Illumina puffs her mane while speaking. "I'd be down for reducing food costs. What about the socks, though? Are they safe?"
"The socks are safe, relax."
>"Hey, I have an idea! Let's get rid of an operator temporarily!" Storm offers. "We'll made do with a couple until the inspection is over, and then hire them again. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, if it's to keep the facility running!"

Bat tomorrow. I mean, back.
>>
>>30554925
Bat husbando
>>
>>30554925
Who'd be willing to give their operator some time off?
>>
>>30554925
>"Hey, I have an idea! Let's get rid of an operator temporarily!"
Maybe we should ask our operators before that?

>>"Hmm... would you be alright with that? I'd have to do the math to know how much to reduce without starving you... having the three of you in top condition is our first priority."
He did make a fair point. Lowering the amount of food we good so we don't starve would probably suck. Gotta have that extra food to build muscles.
>>
>>30554925
>WE are the only facility that's in a pinch. We have the single lowest budget, due to arbitrary metrics of status quo and minimum required maintenance for big mares
Yeah. I forgot about that.

>Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll put your excellent idea to work.
Was he referring to the big defense gunz or the food idea.
>>
>>30554925
Am I the only one with hypnotic fluff or does every big mare has it?
>>
>>30554925
Oh No I could not do that to them.
>>
File: #38 - Collect them all!.png (311KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#38 - Collect them all!.png
311KB, 800x1200px
>>
>>30559793
Would have totally fucked the diamond.
>>
>>30554925
-Get the opinion of an operator and ask if they are ok with that suggestion, and see which opporator is ok with take a vacation from work.

-See how much we can deduce from big mare food costs so we don't starve.

-alternative: convince Ivory Star to not take money from us because our facility needs three big mares to defend the city because of the output the Cradle Bay supplies with its insane amounts of food and biofuel. W-we need our stuff please.

-Move some of the energy produced by Brago else where for a while

While we're gone we should leave instructions for Brago care. Visits ever few days. Daily visits are good. Extra pat pats. Swim time once in a while. Maybe invent a treat for him. Teach him tricks like how to build a sand castle and how to make glass art to get those creative juices flowing.
>>
>>30559793
When will they start printing the new Feather Storm card with her new colour and cutie mark?
>>
>>30559979
I think they did that already? Let me check my collection.
>>
>>30559979
It's in production as well, don't worry.
>>
>>30555082
>>30555114
>>30555139
>>30555174
>>30555992
>>30557902
>>30559946
"Oh no, I don't know if I could do that to them... Wait, would any of them actually be interested?"
>"We just have to ask! It was only a proposition" Storm shrugs.
>You do just that, and are met with unexpected resistance.
>"What? No way! I refuse to leave my job, even temporarily!" Rose Medal crosses her legs in front of her chest.
>"You can't do this to me! It's gotta be a joke!" Laxlaw is visibly frustrated.
>"Oh my... I guess, if there's no other alternative... but for the record, I don't like the idea" finally, Firegazer offers his two cents.
"Sigh" you return to the call with your big mare friends. "How odd, they don't want to drop their job."
>"It's understandable" Illumina explains. "It's a very comfortable job, well paid, with access to a lot of services... being laid off would mean no access to the facility, and that loses them a lot of privileges. Jacuzzi, private arcade, sock emporium..."
"Hmm... we'll have to wait until Dime Fang comes back to us with the report on reducing the food..." you stop in your tracks as the general alarm comes back, this time in full blast.
>"Alert, alert, monster detected heading towards the city. Assessed threat level five, 'District Menace'. Requesting big mare support immediately."
>"Whoa, I was just about to get ready for patrol!" Storm quickly jumps off her bed, the call ending shortly after. You nod at Illumina and shut the computer off, heading outside as soon as you're ready.
>The city's already calm, all the ponies evacuated as you come out of the lift. Storm roams nearby, looking for something.
>"It's already here, Feather!" She yells at you. "It's underground!"
>Looking around, you notice the concrete of the roads is raised and broken in some streets, cars thrown around by a great force and trees bent outward. Whatever it is causing it, you need to find it and lure it out of hiding.
>>
>>30560925
Teleport feathers into the ground and see if you can hit it.
>>
>>30560925
Should we explosive punch it out of the ground? 50/50 I think it'll be some giant gopher or a worm.

Start stomping on the ground to draw its attention with thew vibrations.
>>
>>30560925

Teleporting feathers it is, stay high and off to the side.

Also tell our erf poner not to engage until it emerges.
>>
>>30560925
Use our sense to find it and then hit the ground above it to see if we can squish the monster.
>>
>>30560925
Hold the feathers, give it some big vibrations first to see if its just lost.
Be ready to take off though.
>>
File: bmh165.png (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh165.png
79KB, 400x400px
>>30561052
>>30561088
>>30561093
>>30561095
>>30561143
"Stay alert, Storm. Lumi and I can fly, but you'll have to react fast when we lure it out" you advise your friend, then begin focusing your big mare senses on the ground. Something this big must leave a spiritual imprint, an aether, or a fart, whatever it is you can catch it.
>And boy, it doesn't take long. Soon as your sixth sense collides with it, you open your eyes and fumble in place.
"D-Damn, it's huge..." you can barely get used to the notion of something so big existing. It could eat Brago in a single bite! "It moves slowly, but we can follow it!"
>"It's moving in the layers of ground in between the city and the shelters, so that's good" Lumi flies down, her senses also doing work. "It doesn't seem to be going anywhere, only in circles..."
"So we have to make him go up!" You take to the skies, looking for deformations on the streets. Soon enough, you see a bunch of them break and bulge in parallel, and focus your powers to launch a dimensional strike. Something this big will definitely not die from it, but you need to assess whether or not it's lost or wants to destroy the city. "Hyah!"
>You shoot your feathers, calibrating the distance, and they teleport just short of hitting the ground. You know you've hit the mark by the humongous rumble which causes an entire block of buildings to go down.
>"Oh my goodness..." Illumina flies nearby, and the two of you descend with Storm as the monster surfaces. "I've never seen anything this big, not even in the records..."
>The creature, a massive slug with a sickly puke color, moves out of its massively carved hole, taking down entire rows of buildings by the second, an unstoppable force of nature wandering without so much an interest in you, as it just seems to be taking a stroll. The monster stops moving, and the three of you stop just short of entering its massive maw.
>"Well... we have to make it go back to the sea, or... kill it?" Illumina's voice breaks.
>>
>>30560925
Underground. But that's where the bubkers are.
Sense it with you big mare powers. Sense its keprg
>>
>>30561202
The heck? With the way you angled it's eyes it makes me think it's either hurt or scared, not angry. It's still fearsome though.

Use your earbuds and ask if there's some large store/storage of salt nearby.
>>
>>30561202
District menace my sexy ass.
Take out the eye stalks. Fuck up the eyes themselves first.
>>
>>30561208
*sense its depth.
Oh well doesn't matter now.
>>
>>30561202
So Storm? Can you put your one hit bomb punch to use?

>>30561252
Yeah. It's way to big for that category. The eye stalks will probably retrack back into it's disgustingly slimy body.
>>
>>30561202
>Square-Cube Law intensifies
Just because it's big doesn't mean it'll be hard to kill. Lets salt this tub of lard!
>>
>>30561202
Can we try for a triple mare explosion?
>>
>>30561262
When I say take out I mean cut off.
>>
You know the more I think about it the more I like anons idea of asking the porn company to do a storm/illumi scene.
>>
>>30561354
I know. It might see the attack coming a retract from reflex.
>>
>>30561202
*sigh* really guys?

Point it in the direction of the ocean and say. "Waters that way."
>>
>>30561202
>>30561208
Prolly cause its actually scared and confused.

Fearsome does not describe a gigantic vegetable eating critter.
>>
>>30561413
If we do get it to surrender I doubt it would be worth keeping. What could I giant slug provide for us?
>>
>>30561202
What if it lost and was looking for a way back to the ocean.
>>
>>30561250
>>30561252
>>30561262
>>30561265
>>30561284
>>30561386
>>30561413
>>30561480
"The heck?" You look at his eye bulbs. "He almost seems sad, don't you think?"
>"Feather, dear, we've been through this..." Illumina frowns.
"No, don't get me wrong, we still gotta take him out somehow, but... I don't know. It's almost as if something isn't sitting right with him" yet you can't stop yourself. "Hey, can you hear me? Water's that way, did you get lost?"
>One of the eye bulbs lowers itself to a level closer to the three of you and looks around. However, the slug doesn't move.
"Sigh... Listen, we're going to remove you by force. If you don't consent, give us a sign" you yell before taking to the skies and looking around. He is certainly huge, but a slug nonetheless. "Salt... we need salt, girls!"
>"There should be processing plants near the docks!" Illumina replies. "Consent? What monster would consent?" She then converses with Solar Storm, while you go towards the coast.
>It doesn't take you long to find a row of huge salt containers, and you pick a couple to salt the monster with. The slug doesn't move anymore, simply examining its surroundings with interest, or perhaps fear?
"Uuu... I'm still not convinced, girls" you hold one of the containers. "It looks so lost, so non threatening..."
>"It's a threat to all of us!" Storm picks the other container up.
>"Attention, attention, threat level raised to level six, 'City Destroyer'. Assessment on further level increase under way" the alarms blast a message city wide.
>"See? Come on" Storm grabs the container, rips the ceiling off, and tosses it at the monster. "Die in salt!"
>The slug writhes and hurts as part of its body melts under the salt. You do the same, and then begin to punch the salt in, creating further wounds.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh166.png (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh166.png
73KB, 400x400px
>>30561510
"Hggg, this will take all day" you look at the massive amount of terrain you have to cover. "What if we all try our hugest blows? Our mentors taught us the explosive powers of big mares. Maybe with that we'll manage something."
>"It's worth a try" Illumina looks at the size of the slug. "Let's position ourselves on his side and get ready."
>Through careful meditation, the three of you reach your currently optimal state to launch an explosive blow.
"On the count of three" you say, eyes closed and hoof ready. "One, two..."
>"Stop!" A strange voice replies, causing the three of you to open your eyes and walk back towards the front of the monster. From inside its mouth, a creature your size walks into the sunlight. "No more violence, please" he speaks with an odd, multi layered tone, and looks like a strange insect.
"Ah..." you lose your words for a moment. It's talking, the monster is talking! "I-Identify yourself!"
>"I am Psychklodon, the Learned" the monster bows its head, revealing a huge, pulsating brain. "Of all the creatures of the underdark, I alone have developed an intelligence to match the surface creatures. Through the use of antennae, I have received that which you call radio waves for decades, learning your language. Now, I come here with the only purpose to learn, linking with this mindless creature to reach the surface."
>"Th-That is..." Illumina stutters, but keeps her composure. "We are agents of justice against the sea monsters. We... didn't expect any proper intelligence from any of you."
>"Bruh" Storm manages to enunciate.
>"I presumed as much" the monster nods. "My time here is short, my frail body won't last long under surface pressure, and my afwhuasztyist glands will explode. I will answer any questions you have, in return you will answer mine. Be quick."

Apologies for a shorter session today,
we'll resume tomorrow.
>>
>>30561514
Boop him

Also ask if we could go/meet him underwater if he prefeers to, we can swim there
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>30561514
>>30561514
gesture. Take it easy guys I wanna hear what he has to say.

SQUARE. CUBE. LAW. HOW???
*cough* how do you guys (and us) get so big? Yes it is weird.

What is the underdark.

Can you move this slug guy out of here?

Can you ever come back? If I throw a gigantic water proof radio into the ocean later can you come get it?
>>
>>30561514
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong.

Also there are some razor sharp feathers inside your slug friend. Might want to get those out.
>>
>>30561514
Any way we can communicate with you indirectly?
>>
>>30561514
We of F-corp are willing to come to some agreement with you. Er, I think? We scratch your back you scratch ours?

How deep into the water must you go before you're life isn't in danger? Mayhaps of you stick around in the water long enough we can return with a radio?

Do you have any plans to attack the surface in the future?

When can we expect you to return? And on the chance you do, could you stick to the waters and not destroy all of the buildings?

Where are you monsters coming from? And why do you keep attacking the surface?

>>30561565
Not such a good idea. Perhaps we could give him some rudimentary communication device. We can't exactly speak or breath under water you know. We would have to constantly resurface for air.

>>30561581
They already seem lax. No need to tell them anyways.
>>
>>30561565
>>30561581
>>30561589
>>30562510
>>30566441
"Gasp! Eeerlgblargblrlagbarlgbl!" Excited out of your mind, you walk up to the monster, then boop his pointed snooter. "This is a boop. Consider it a gesture of good will."
>"Charmed" Psychklodon nods politely.
"Now, for the questions... oh boy, oh boy..." you start pacing in front of him, while Lumi and Storm refrain from moving forward. "I guess I should ask if there's any way we could communicate once you're gone. Maybe if we throw a radio in the sea?"
>"I have long since lost the ability to capture radio waves in my home" the monster replies. "The only way for us to communicate is to directly intercept each other."
"I see... then let's be quick. Do you know why you and the others creatures got so big?"
>"No. There is a great range of sizes in the creatures of the underdark."
"And what is the underdark, for the record?"
>"It is the lowest level of the ocean at which I can live. Under the superficial sea, there are three layers: the dark, the underdark, and the netherdark, as I've catalogued them. It is impossible for any of us to reach the netherdark, for the pressure is unnaturally strong and..."

(1/2)
>>
>>30567345
"And?"
>"Something... someone seems to live there already. A creature I dare not classify" the monster's multi crystalline eyes look at you with something you would define as sorrow.
"Do you know if that creature or any others intend to attack us any time soon? Or why do they attack, for the matter?"
>"There is rarely a reason. You must understand, not many creatures below are as developed as you or I. They heed their instincts, and surface to escape larger predators, or to migrate. The ocean is full with large animals."
"Do the monsters that surface come from anywhere in particular? An area you haven't ventured into?"
>"No, in each corner of the world there will always be predators and prey, as it must be."
"Hmm" you give his words some thought. "I wish we could speak more often. We've been trying to reach the lower depths but it's very hard. Maybe if we continue this conversation on water you'll be able to stay longer?"
>"I have already mentioned that it is a problem of pressure" Psychklodon replies, his voice taking on a strained tone.
"Will you at least try to reach us again? I'm sure we'd be willing to negotiate more chances for us to learn from each other."
>"I will certainly try... ghk!" The creature staggers, a greenish fluid coming from under his pointed mouth-sting. "It begins... I lose strength..."
"No! You need to go back, can you get the slug to take you back!?" You ask, while Illumina and Storm approach, trying to be of any help.
>"Yes, the slug and I will... return... blkeech!" More green coughs. "It has been a successful conversation. Before I leave, you must answer my question: what is the purpose in life of your species? What do you seek?" He asks while slowly retreating inside the slug's open mouth, wheezing with a very loud whirl.
>>
>>30567353
Our purpose as a species? Gosh that's a big question. Get it? Cuz we're big? But really I don't know. We can do a lot of things if we want to. Fun things.

And what do I seek? A safer and happy life for Granda. It's sometimes harder to achieve with these attacks.

We'll be seeing you. Stay cool! That was a saying by the way!

OOooooohhh! What till everyone gets a load of this!
>>
>>30567353
I can't answer as you'll get a different on everytime from my species, but I personally just want others live a happy and safe life. That's what I seek.
>>
>>30567454
>>30567486
>"What's our purpose in life? That's... a big question" Illumina dares speak with the creature.
"Hah. Get it. Cause we're big" you fall for it. "But seriously, you'd get a different answer from every one of us you asked. We're a diverse species, and we all want different things. If I had to venture and say... I suppose all we want is to be happy."
>"Yeah, and have fun!" Storm chimes in.
"For us, that feeling of happiness comes from saving others and protecting our land. For others... who knows."
>"Happiness..." the monster looks up into the sky, occluded by large skyrises. "Yes, I too have felt these emotions... the surface world is full of wonders, I hope..." his speech is interrupted by a massive glob of green blood he spits on the ground. "I-I can't stay here...!"
"Just go! Turn around and use the same tunnel you entered by, if you please! Ponies live here, so..."
>"Ah, I see... what interesting contraptions..." staggering, the monster looks at the buildings while retreating inside the slug. "We'll cause no further damage. You have my thanks, and as such, I must warn you now. I know of a creature from the underdark... vicious, primal, who has begun to head for the surface. Slow as it is, it will take long to arrive, but it will, and when it does, you will be in danger" now falling to his bug knees inside the slug's mouth, he manages the last of his strength to look up to you. "Gather as many of you as you can, drive you appendages thru his heart, and partake in great festivities of that which you call 'gore'... ugh..."

(1/2)
>>
>>30567556
>"Wh-Where will it surface?" Illumina asks before Psychklodon fully retreats.
>"Somewhere... close... to the north" he points with his appendage. "It is one... I catalogued as... Obliterator..." as his last word comes out of his mouth, he falls inside the larger monster, spitting large amounts of blood. The slug immediately begins to retreat.
"Psychklodon... safe travels, friend" you watch as the slug takes the tunnel back, and follow its route until finally, he arrives at the beach and sinks in the dark waters beyond the bridge. "Wow."
>"Yeah, wow" Storm concurs. "Seriously now, what do we tell everypony?"
>"The truth, what else?" Illumina looks rather optimistic. "If we can't accept that somewhere down there, at least one or a few intelligent monsters exist, then what hope do we have for the future?"
>"YOU THREE!" Dime Fang intercepts you as soon as you come out of the elevator, a few minutes later. "Two and a half districts gone, completely erased! It will take at least a week to repair it all, and we'll have to fund it!"
"Well, you see..."
>"You're geniuses! Now we have an excuse to lower the services ceiling!" The bat flies straight into your nuzzle, hugging it. "We create a long running donation service to the city and write the money off! How did you do it, what kind of monster could destroy so much in such little time?"
>>
>>30567571
We met an intelligent monster. Or creature? He called himself Psychklodon the Learned, and he had grave news for us.

I have a question. Do you think it's possible to build a tank that could mimic the intense pressures of the deep sea? I have a daring idea for a certain creature if he's interested.
>>
>>30567571
Retell the whole encounter we had with Psychklodon.
>>
>>30567571
What do we tell everyone in the company? What will we tell the public? Do you think he might be telling the truth?
>>
>>30567621
>>30567639
>>30567736
"You won't believe it! It was a huge slug, absolutely massive, and inside there was another monster, an intelligent one!"
>"I... Intelligent?" Dime Fang flies back and adjust his tie.
>"We witnessed it too, director" Illumina rushes to your aid. "We have the events recent in our minds, for the record."
"Yes, his name was Psychklodon the Learned and..." you take Dime Fang to you room and, between the three of you, explain everything that's happened. "And then we watched as they went back into the ocean. That's all, we'll be ready to testify against anypony."
>"Hmm... an incredible tale, but that doesn't fall under my jurisdiction to believe or not" the bat pony flies in circles around you, deep in concentration. "If it's alright with you, don't tell anypony by Felix for now. Let's get his scientific opinion and a proper record, in case anything happens."
"Alrighty! Then, we keep it hidden from the public?" You frown a little.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh167.png (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh167.png
35KB, 400x400px
>>30567814
>"For now. It's not our policy to keep secrets this big. It might be central's, but not ours" Dime Fang assures you while leaving the room.
>You go on with your day, almost slipping about the day's events in your vlog, and checking some of Illumina's and Titania's. The biggest of mares doesn't say a lot about her life, but rather acts as a counselor, helping ponies with life problems. Every time you hear her speak, you feel everything might be okay, somewhere, sometime.
>Eventually, Felix comes arounds and insists on bringing the three of you to the VR room, where him and a team make a few tests on you, even taking blood samples.
"Owie" you look at your puncture wound. "What's the matter, Felix? Anything to do with the slug?"
>"I'll say!" The stallion looks at the three of you with fatherly care, tons. "The boys at the scene had to leave and come back with gas masks. That thing expelled toxic gas, enough to kill a pony, but not enough for the lot of you" he looks at the huge blood vials, then at you again. "In mares your size, it's enough to cause hallucinations, though."
>"Hallucinations? Oi, don't tell me what we..."
>"I. Don't. Know!" The unicorn raises his hooves defensively, his cigarette going from one side of the mouth to another rapidly. "I'm just saying, we need to test you girls to see if there's any remaining toxics. We can do a full report later, if you're still up for it" the scientist team leaves the VR room.
>"I can't believe it. Did we just hallucinate all that? Collectively?" Illumina asks, holding her tail and petting it compulsively. "How do I know what's real anymore!?" She starts breathing a bit too quickly.
>>
>>30567822
Is it even possible for hallucinations to be shared?
>>
>>30567822
Well just in case what happened was real or not, the next time we may possibly see him again we can bring something to record the conversation. Maybe a camera and mic.
>>
>>30567822
The only way to tell if it was a hallucination if there a greenish puddle at the spot we stop the slug.
>>
>>30567854
>>30567873
>>30567878
"Calm down, Lumi, there's no point in panicking" you grab your friend from the side, while Storm does the same from hers. "I don't know if hallucinations can be shared, but even if it did, we know what we saw. There'll be some evidence or another to prove it or disprove it."
>"Yeah, the least we can do is write everything down" Storm pets the pegasus mane, giving her a peck in the cheek every now and then. "Relax, babe."
>"It's messing with my perception" the mare gets up. "I'll lay down for a while and not think too hard of it" she grasps both your and Storm's hoof at the same time, with expertise, then leaves the VR room.
>"I don't know, it felt too real to be..." Storm watches her go, then continues talking. "We should go back, see if we can find something."
"Yeah... yeah!" You suddenly realize. "The splats! Remember, Psychklodon coughed, and blood fell to the floor! It wasn't the slug's blood, so it can only be...!"
>"Of course! Let's go, you and I!" Storm and you rush out of the facility.

(1/2)
>>
>>30568029
>Now that the dust has settled, you can see the incredible amount of destruction caused by the slug. Whole neighborhoods gone, a massive swarm of bots already rebuilding some of them, but nowhere near enough to contribute fast enough. At the end of the carnage, you find teams of scientists, onlookers and news channels all over the ruins. And near the place where you stood.
"There!" You rush through the removed terrain, arriving at the spot where a few, dark green splats remain. "Hey!" You call one of the BMHP vans. "Have you analyzed this?"
>"No, but we got samples" the pony in a gas mask replies. "You shouldn't be around too long, I wager the fumes will affect you as well."
"Please, it's important, analyze this and determine whether or not it belonged to the same monster as the toxins, or not!" The pony looks at you weird. "Quickly!" He obeys like nobody's business as soon as you show your serious face.
>"I'm going to tell Felix right now! We can clear this up" Storm runs back home, elated, while you look at the floor for a bit more. Over your head, you hear a helicopter. Gloss Charming, of MS5N, is beckoning you to a nearby building to talk.
>"Miss Feather Storm! What can you tell us about this recent attack? By the size of the destruction, it must have been a fierce battle!" She immediately asks as soon as you approach.
"That... well, we're still determining how much information we're able to declassify, and..."
>"What? Is there anything wrong? Should we tell our viewers to panic as if it were doomsday, run naked in the streets, hit each other with comically oversized foam mallets?" You doubt on your answer. "The public has the right to know! You can't hide the truth!" She presses you on, and while she's right, should you leak any information yet, or play it safe? You pretty much got confirmation of the second monster, didn't you?

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30568038
If this live? And should you really be flying so close? The fumes from this thing can kill ponies.
Sorry, that's not for me to tell and stuff, though that foam hammer thing sure sounds funny.
>>
>>30568038
Feather.exe has stopped working, and a derp face while we fall on our side

Ps: We booped him, if we felt him then surely it wasnt an allucination
>>
>>30568038
Honesty I was pretty high from the fumes fighting the monster, or I think I was fighting it? So either way whatever I say can't be considered.
>>
File: #53 - Collect them all!.png (220KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#53 - Collect them all!.png
220KB, 800x1200px
aka the monster who killed Feather's dad.
>>
>>30568246
>>30570322
>>30570471
"Is this live? If so, you had better shown your reckless flying once again" you poke the camera, causing the camerapony to almost fall on his butt.
>"B-But we took precautions, and...!" Gloss quickly goes on the defensive, then realizing you're goading her away from her goal. "Aah, come on now, don't try to distract me. Tell us what you can!"
"I can't tell you anything that you can't see for yourselves" you point at the trail of destruction. "We intercepted a colossal monster, but the fight was short and soon he returned back to the sea. Due to biohazard, I can't tell you how much time passed, or how the fight really went, since we might have been exposed to the fumes."
>"A quarantine has been placed upon the affected neighborhoods, and the BMHP specialists are already lifting the toxins. What can you tell us about the monster, did it remain docile during your encounter?"
"Mostly. Our efforts were on trying to kill it and stop further destruction. Until we have solid reports from our scientists, there's nothing useful I can tell you."
>"Thank you, miss Feather Storm" Gloss turns back to camera. "As the cleaning of toxic substances continues, we will monitor its progress to keep you informed. This is Gloss Charming with MegaStable 5 news."

(1/2)
>>
>>30573848
>"Aaand we're out" the camerapony signals.
>"Whew!" Gloss turns back to you. "Is it true that the monster was ten times bigger than you?" She asks, dropping the microphone.
"I didn't stop to measure it, but yes, it was extremely big. And toxic, to boot."
>"Thank goodness the BMHP is always on point" Gloss walks to the edge of the building, then beckons you to listen closely. "I can't wait to see your scenes in the Frisk movie" blushing, the mare winks at you, then heads back to the helicopter.
"Y-You too?" You watch as the vehicle leaves, then return home before sitting in the middle of the hallway. "Damn, these ponies..."
>"It's done, Felix will take a look at the blood splats" Storm checks around the corner and finds you. "Everything alright?"
"Yeah, I just hope I didn't inhale any more fumes."
>"No time to rest, ladies!" Dime Fang shows up as well. "Ivory Star comes tomorrow, and we need to start a general cleanup! I won't be embarrassed by your indecent socks being thrown everywhere, so tidy up your rooms!" Clearly in a better mood, the bat pony jokes with you before leaving where he came from.
>"Eeeh, I dun wanna" Storm lays her head on you. "Hey, if you tidy my room up, I'll owe you one, anything you want."
>>
>>30573851
>I won't be embarrassed by your indecent socks being thrown everywhere, so tidy up your rooms!
Fiiiiine dad.
>>
>>30573851
But I don't wanna!
>>
>>30573851
Sure thing Fang you sexy beast of a stallion
>>
>>30573944
>>30573897
>all these response to Fang
You know he's not in the room right?
>>
>>30573851
Why not ask Iumi to clean you room and make her wear a maid dress?
>>
>>30573851
>"Eeeh, I dun wanna" Storm lays her head on you. "Hey, if you tidy my room up, I'll owe you one, anything you want."
If I do it, would you or Illumina be willing to (whisper) look after the tree the agriculture team wants to plant?
>>
>>30573897
>>30573906
>>30573944
>>30573957
>>30573998
"But I dun wannaaa!" You rest your head on hers, laying on the hallway. "Why don't you ask Lumi? And in return she can ask you to do something sexy for her. Or you can take care of my tree for the agricultural team."
>"Bleh" Storm complains. "I hate gardening."
>"Girls, what's wrong?" Dime Fang returns. "Are you feeling the effects of the psychotropic fumes?"
"No, we just don't want to tidy up."
>"Well that's none of my business! Do it right now, young ladies!" The director commands you with a very stern, yet still sweet tone.
" "Sigh, fiiine, daaad" " Storm and you both reply, laughing afterwards. Dime Fang rolls his eyes and goes to nag on someone else. "Stupid sexy bat."
>"He only looks good because he spends an hour and a half every morning before the mirror" Storm shows her tongue. "Alright, I guess I'll start tidying up..."

(1/2)
>>
>>30574011
"D-Don't leave me alone!" You feel the warm mare's grasp leaving you.
>"Then we'll make you company!" You look to the side and see the three operators sharing a platform. "We're helping inspect the facility for any faults before the official visit. What about you?" Rose Medal asks.
"The director wants us to tidy up our rooms, but it's been an exhausting morning so far..."
>"Looks like a job cut out for the super-operators of MegaStable 5!" Laxlaw replies. "Let's go, boys!"
"Ah, you don't have to bother..."
>"By all means, I know your room is very clean, so it won't take us a long time" Firegazer offers. "We'll be right back!"
"Alright, fine..." you let the operators go, and eventually find the will to get up yourself. "What a lazy day... yawn. I hope they're done with my room already..."
>However, as you enter, you find all three little ponies checking one of your drawers.
>"What a horrifying thought..." Rose Medal whispers.
>"I think it's pretty cool. What's that, the size of a bus?" Laxlaw asks.
>"Two buses. At least" Firegazer tilts his head.
"What are they...?" You begin to ask yourself, when your head makes the connection. That drawer... i-isn't that where you hid your toy? You know the one, long, rubbery and shaped like that thing you want from a real stallion.
>>
>>30574015
haheheyguyshowsthecleaningohlookatthatletmetjustputthatawaythanksalotforthehelpmaybeyoushouldgohelptheothers!
>>
>>30574015
Oh no. Guys I think my room is clean enough. Maybe you can go do a thing.
T-there's nothing wrong with having a dildo!
>>
>>30574015
Sneak up behind them and conform out suspicion. Begin breathing deeply and start staring at those three small pones.
Having a huge and long d-dildo is perfectly natural! Don't look at me like that! I have urges!
>>
>>30574015
They know no fury like Feather Storm fury!
>>
>>30574030
>>30574043
>>30574062
>>30574073
>Feeling a mixture of incredible impotence and seething rage, you take slow steps towards the confabulating ponies, and confirm your suspicions: they're looking at your beloved stress relief. As your heart rate picks up, so does the intensity of your breathing. Eventually, Rose Medal catches up, stopping the others from talking and turning around slowly.
>"Fuh-Feather, ah haha, we just, we just finished the, er..."
"HahayesIthinkyouguysdonthavetocleananymorehahawellokaybye!" With more strength than you should have used, you toss the metallic platform with the three ponies out of your room and close the door, turning on the electronic locks. Afterwards, you slump on the floor, feeling miserable. "Oww..."
>"Feather! W-We're sorry, we were just done tidying up your room and...!" You hear Firegazer call you from the computer screen not long afterwards.
>"Yeah! And there's nothing wrong with having a dildo! Like, at all!" Rose Medal is there too.
>"That's hot" And Laxlaw, too.
"Y-Yeah! It's completely normal! Don't look at me! DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30574145
>"We're not looking at you, you're not even in sight of the screen!" Firegazer yells. "Listen, we won't tell a soul about it, okay? It's a promise."
>" "Promise" " the other two operators agree.
"Fine... t-thanks for cleaning my room, just... you go do some pony stuff, or something..." you slowly climb your bed, closing the call and dropping your head on the pillow. "I need a nap..."
>The nap comes and envelops you like a gentle lover. Many hours later, you wake up just in time for patrol, not without a hasty, delayed lunch first.
>"Nothing's going to happen if you eat slowly" your mother helps you cope. "You already fought a monster today, calm down!"
"Bruh..." you swallow the grub, trying to forget. "It's not that, mom, I just want to be outside. Doing my duty will help clear my head."
>"Alright hun, but take it easy" Feather Bed ruffles your mane before leaving to her quarters.
>You enjoy a short patrol and check on the disaster zone again. Some buildings have begun taking shape, but there's still a lot of work to do. Later, you meet with Illumina and Storm to visit Brago and give them some tips to take care of him.
"Remember to give him 5 micropets of cares, and don't squeeze your thighs too hard if you ride him" you look at the sky. "I'm going in just a few days..."
>"It will be exciting" Illumina hugs you. "And we'll take care of Brago, relax" as if replying to her, the turtle spits fire in beautiful circular motions.
>You still have some time to end the day, and it's been full of emotions, but even then Storm has invited you to a quick spar in the VR room. Considering the director of the BMHP visits tomorrow, maybe you'd like to take it easier than that. The golden mare also mentioned Titania is good friends with Ivory Star, and so you had a fleeting thought of calling her to ask for advice. Or none of the above.
>>
>>30574150
>but even then Storm has invited you to a quick spar in the VR room
Our time during the transfer will most likely be full of training and stuff. Might as well get a head start and dedicate some time to hone our skills.
>>
>>30574150
Out of curiosity, would our operator still work with us when we move? Or do we get a temporary operator?
>>
>>30574295
They come with us during the move. Did you forgot about it during the Shadow arc?
>>
>>30574301
I think he did forget anon.
>>
>>30574301
>>30574319
Must have missed it when reading it. Thanks for the correction.
>>
>>30574209
>>30574295
"Uugh..." you can feel your body asking for action. "Tired as I am, I wanna fight..." you head up to Storm's room and call her up.
>Hours later, the two of you are exhausted, sweaty and out of breath in a room with the lights dimmed up. You didn't call for any projections in the VR room, simply using the white frame of the gigantic space to have a few fights without using your powers. In the end, Storm won more than you did, but you can feel how close you are in technique.
>"Hah, at this rate, the next slug that shows up won't know what hit it" the golden mare laughs, catching her breath. "I hope they give you a lot of training in MegaStable 7."
"Me too. Better if I go there with some warmup" you look at her and smile.
>"Hah. Nice" Storm can barely articulate another word, and she gets up clumsily. "I'm heading for the lake."
"Coming."
>After a relaxing swim, you head to your room and contact Firegazer.
"Just so you know, I'm not angry at you or anything, I just... got caught up, that's all" and you should have remembered about your things before letting anyone clean your room.
>"We've promised not to tell, and that's final" the pegasus smiles at you.
"What do you think about moving to MegaStable 7? Excited?"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh168.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh168.png
74KB, 400x400px
>>30574394
>"Hell yeah! With the programming contest over, I have nothing better to do other than my job!" The stallion sips coffee like a madpony while talking, the lights in the control room mostly gone, with just a couple operators working the monster detection radars. "I hope we'll make good use of it. Think of it as a half vacation!"
"Yeah, right, while rugged big mares give me some rough lovin'..." you roll your eyes, and when you look back, you notice Firegazer's wings are extended. "You alright?"
>"Y-Yeah, totally!" He nonchalantly responds, downing the coffee. "Just, will go bed, yeah, buh..."
"Good night!" You smile, unable to contain your laughter at his clumsy motions.
>The next morning, there's a whole thing where Dime Fang prepares a reception committee, making use of all three mares and some others and forcing you to wait before the main lift for the arrival of the project director.
>"A little to the left, Feather... that's it, perfect. Remember, don't speak out of line and act politely. The hag can act like a little filly, but she's still everypony's boss here" the bat pony checks everyone's positions.
"Wow, there are a lot of ponies here" you see Felix, Talent Seed, Tamiya and many others you don't know. Interestingly enough, they're all some of the tallest ponies in the facility.
>"Here they come!" Illumina warns you as the lift begins to work. Eventually, it reaches the bottom, and the doors open.
>"We're he~ere!" A group of ponies led by a dainty, well dressed mare comes out and boards a metallic platform. "Gosh, what a lovely reception! Dime Fang, you daring little bastard...!" She approaches the bat pony to greet him, and that's where you realize she's about half as short as her bodyguards, who aren't that much taller than the average stallion. "Ow, here are the big mares! Come give me a kiss, dearies, it was about time we met in person!" She beckons you in all her smallness.

Back tomorrow.
>>
>>30574402
Gib a kiss and ask her about her cutiemark.
>>
>>30574402
Give a polite kiss. For such a small pone, she sure has a big presence!
Hello, I'm Feather. It's nice to meet you!
>>
>>30574402
Try to contain yourself but give her a boop, or a hug, or both, afterall she does look kinda cute
>>
>>30576629
>>
>>30574760
>>30575184
>>30575968
"Why, hello, so nice to meet you!" You act with natural cuteness, giving the director a kiss. "I'm Feather Storm, these are Illumina and Solar Storm. Why, you have such a big presence! And a nice cutie mark" You tell her while giving her a gentle boop.
>"Aw, thank you dear. Business has always been my passion" Ivory Star waves a hoof, ignoring Dime Fang's muffled snigger. While the little mare moves to greet your big mare friends, she keeps talking. "Honestly, I think this is the MegaStable I visit the less, and believe me, it's not because I don't like you or anything..."
>"We're honored" the bat pony rolls his eyes.
>"Really, now, it's just that MegaStable 5 has been under the radar for a while, but I'm here to change that" she approaches Dime Fang. "Promise."
>"If you'd be so kind to accompany, me, then" the stallion gives her a smug grin. "I'm sure you and your cohort are exhausted. We can have a refreshment and then begin with any official business you no doubt have here."
>"That'd be wonderful! Oh, is it alright if I visit you girls later?" The director asks the three of you. "We can have a nice little chat."
>"Of course, miss Star, we'll be in the facility all day, save for our designated patrol times" Illumina offers, and the ponies depart, leaving the three of you and the scientists in the hallway. "She's certainly trying to size us up."
>"Not hard to do" Storm shrugs.

(1/2)
>>
>>30580148
>"Figuratively! Whatever she wants of us, remember to remain calm and to help the facility as much as possible" the pegasus instructs both of you.
>The day goes by without a hitch, and you see the businessmare go here and there with Dime Fang all the time, probably inspecting every single detail of the facility. After your patrol, you find Ivory Star alone in your room, with a tea set fitting both your sizes left by the desk.
>"Ah, Feather Storm, dear, I hope you don't mind if I took the liberty to ask for something sweet" she introduces the tea set. "We brought green tea, a little present, Titania loves it!"
"Are you close with Titania, miss Star?" You approach the desk and grab the big mare sized cup.
>"Oh, well, living under the same ceiling, we're obviously very close" the mare explains. "And please, just call me Ivory, hmm? No need to be formal, we're all friends here! Contrary to what mr. Barrel might have told you, one of my objectives today is to know how the three of you are faring in your jobs."
"So is this, like, an examination?"
>"On the contrary, I just want you to tell me whatever you'd like! I want to know how you're feeling, and if there's anything the BMHP can do for you" she lowers her voice and looks to the sides, despite being alone in the room. "I'm sure you've heard some nasty things about how we've managed this lab's budget, but I promise, that's not at all the case! You can trust me, dear, I'll hear any request you have."
>>
>>30580153
I don't know. I've heard that the word around is that we get the least funding out of all the Megastables. Is this true? Is there any way to remedy that?
>>
>>30580328
"There isn't much to request" you shrug, taking a sip of the tea. It's quite delicious. "All I've heard is that out of all the facilities, we get the least budget, and that's forced us to take some risky decisions to keep the factory running, so to speak."
>"Ah, yes, I know" the mare shakes her head. "It's been unfortunate, we hoped to compensate for the lack of support by allowing MegaStable 5 to have three big mares and the necessary accomodations for all of you, but well... not everything goes as planned, does it?"
"And is there anything that can be done to remedy the situation?" You look at Ivory inquisitively.
>"Well..." she tries not to choke on the tea. "You must understand, we take care of twelve facilities with very different needs, and the balance hasn't been too favorable yet..."
"That doesn't tell me anything!" you pout.
>"Yes, yes, we'll try to raise the budget for the next fiscal year! Not that you haven't done well enough by yourselves..." Ivory mutters under her cup.
"We did what we had to, to get more personnel and resources. Did you know that a gang war went on here a couple weeks ago? It was pretty nasty."
>"I understand, I suppose our only solution is to ask the F-Corp directive board for more money... you see, there's always somepony you have to ask for money. And then they'll have to ask the banks and..."
"If you at least made an honest attempt, everypony here would be grateful. Even Dime Fang, who's been working hard to provide with more security for the facility."
>"He's a real card, isn't he?" Ivory downs her tea. "I hoped having him around would balance things out. He's probably the most daring financial director we have in staff."

(1/2)
>>
>>30580466
"He's done well for us" you finish your tea as well.
>"Well, seeing that you have good intentions, I'll do my best" the mare gets up. "Again, thanks for taking the time, dear, it's been a great insight into how the facility works" she says her goodbyes with another tiny kiss, then leaves via automated platform.
>"So, how did it go?" A few moments later, you get a call from Illumina. "She was surprisingly saccharine with me and Storm."
"She wanted to know if I needed anything, so I asked her to raise the budget. I suppose it went well" you shrug.
>"I also made a few passing mentions, I hope she got enough incentive to actually try" the pegasus agrees.
>After the visit, the committee reunites again before the lift to send the executive off. Dime Fang seems relieved, so you hope she didn't find anything that would turn your propositions sour. Ivory Star is all smiles until the lift closes its doors and you're all freed from the stress.
>"Alright, everypony, good job" Dime Fang applauds. "I think we got off this one pretty well, you can all go back to whatever you were doing."
"Thank goodness" you roll your eyes, going back to your room. However, as soon as you open the door, you feel a gust of cold wind, followed by a presence suddenly materializing itself in your room.
>"Cough, cough!" A mare stands in the middle of your room, trying to straighten herself. "I've had it easier before... oh, there you are!" Shadow Cloak pulls you into the room and hugs you. "Hey, I mean, surprise, heheh! I just... well, I thought it'd be nice to visit, don't you think?" She explains herself awkwardly.
>>
>>30580471
Oh, you just missed Ivory Star's inspection.
>>
>>30580471
You've got some nerve showing up so soon. Was stealing our first kiss not enough for you that you had to come for our second?
>>
>>30580592
Hey, no reason to be mean to her.
>>
>>30580694
I was going for passive-aggression but in a seductive way.
>>
>>30580528
>>30580592
"You!" You try to look stern, but it's hard not to smile when seeing the smug unicorn. "You've got quite the nerve, showing up again so soon! Didn't you have enough with stealing my first kiss, hmm? Do you want the second as well?"
>"Well, since you want it..." the mare puts her lips forward, at which point you push her back. "Owie!"
"I was joking, Shadow!" You laugh and close the door. "It's good to see you, really. You just missed Ivory Star's inspection."
>"Wuh-What!?" The unicorn takes a step back. "It was today!? Gosh, thank goodness I didn't just appear while she was here..."
"Did you know she was coming to MegaStable 5?"
>"Yeah, Titania told me, she..." the distraught pony climbs your bed. "She and I have been talking. More often, I mean. A-And I'm going to the next reunion of the First Five!"
"That's great news!" You clap your hooves. "I'll go get Lumi and Storm."
>"No! Leave them, I'd rather only you and a couple others know my secret" Shadow Cloak stops you, tugging on your mane with her limited magic. "Really, I just wanted to... to thank you, for being patient with me."
"Well, you taught me and Illumina a lot, so it's only fair" you smile at her. "I'll be going soon, you know? To MegaStable 7, to train with other big mares."
>"I hope they're at least half as awesome as I am" the unicorn produces her signature, cat-like smile. "You've talked to Titania, right?" She then changes subject.
"Yeah, did she tell you?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30580747
>"She did, and she also said..." Shadow stops herself. "Well, I can't say right now, but there are some plans we're involved in, and she's excited about having you in."
"Plans? Nothing nasty, I hope."
>"Oh, no, I think you'll love it! I think the entire world will love it. It's something like it's never been seen before..." the unicorn daydreams. "W-Well, it's been nice to see you, Feather. I better go back."
"Aw, so soon? At least promise you'll visit again."
>"Sure thing" the unicorn comes for another hug, then disappears like fine mist after one last look into your eyes.

>Days pass, and an odd routine settles in. No more monsters appear, the repairs of the city go on, and you feel a certain tingle crawl up your stomach every now and then.
>"So" Firegazer chats with you during one of these mornings. "We leave tomorrow. You on the morning and me on the evening."
"Yup" you lay on bed, listening to your operator. "It almost feels unreal."
>"If anything, I'm happy we get to go together" he replies. "So we have somepony we can trust, I mean. I'm sure you'll make friends with the big mares, but me..."
"Hey now, you need to be social too. Don't disappoint me while we're there" you tell him, as you hear a knock on the door. "Yes?"
>"P-P..." you see Illumina's muzzle show meekly into your room. "Puh-Party?" The pegasus enters, looking quite deflated. She's been more and more depressed as the day of your departure approaches. "Let's do something today, please. Let's go swim, or have a big spar in the desert, or... or something. Please?" She lays at the side of your bed, laying her head in the sheets.

I have a nasty headache, and I'm not feeling well at all. We'll be back tomorrow.
>>
File: #33 - Collect them all!.png (223KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#33 - Collect them all!.png
223KB, 800x1200px
Tomorrow will be the last session before I go on vacation. It'll be a few weeks, and then we'll be moving forward, new exciting stories. More details tomorrow.
This is the 25th trading card released. If you have all 25 and can prove it (via screenshot or similar) a special card will drop tomorrow after the last session. Good luck!
>>
>>30580752
WHAAAAAAT?! Why did we time skip?
>>
>>30580752
Aw, sure hun.

Big mare hug engaged.

where do you wanna go? Beach? Brago? VR room?
>>
>>30580752
Oh don't be like that. I'm not leaving forever or anything. This is more of a, see you later.
Hugs.
>>
>>30582230
Buuuuh
>>
>>30582135
>>
File: Victory Is Mine!.png (217KB, 1022x601px) Image search: [Google]
Victory Is Mine!.png
217KB, 1022x601px
>>30580762
Here you go. Just to keep you working before you leave.
>>
File: I Got Extras Guys!.png (671KB, 1376x898px) Image search: [Google]
I Got Extras Guys!.png
671KB, 1376x898px
>>30580762
I have the issue covers, some other neat stuff, and the cards. Ta da!
>>
>>30580752
We should hang with Brago, since he will likely miss us while we are gone too.
>>
>>30583709
>>30583763
Good job, the extra card will drop tonight after the session!
>>
>>30581266
>>30582230
>>30583186
>>30583865
"Aw, come here, you" as the door opens fully, you beckon Illumina and give her a big, soft hug. "You know it's only temporary, why the tears?"
>"I always get emotional when friends leave" the pegasus nuzzles herself against you. "At least, we should have a grand party to remember the good times."
"Of course" you disengage and boop her. "Anything in particular you'd like?"
>"Silly, it's your party, you decide what to do" Lumi replies, wiping her tears in ladylike manner.
"Then let's go spend the day with Brago. Poor thing will miss me, I know."
>Storm agrees, and so the three of you head south into the desert, packing lunch. The turtle is as excited to see you as ever.
"Brago, I'll miss you so very much" you give his neck another hug. "Remember to visit him frequently, okay?" You ask your friends.
>"For real" Storm bumps your hoof as you descend. "It's gonna be weird, just the two of us again, like before you were born..."
"Please, don't tell me you're getting emotional too" you pout, then notice your pet gurgling excessively loudly. "Brago? What's wrong, boy?"
>The turtle moves his head towards the city, sniffing the air, and blowing columns of fire in that direction. Then, you hear a faint alarm coming from the distance.
>"Monster attack" Illumina unfolds her wings immediately.
>"I love a morning attack like the next big mare" Storm shrugs, stretching her legs. "You comin'?" She asks you.
"Of course! Brago, be a good boy and stay here, okay?"
>However, the turtle seems interested in the city, perhaps a bit too much. His body is on tilt, almost as if he wanted to go, but he knew his responsibilities, with a power plant on his back and all. Maybe you should calm him down, or bring him to the fight, after all.
>>
>>30587064
Let bring Bargo, encase we do need his help with whatever is attacking.
>>
>>30587064
One last fight with Brago and the rest before we leave.
>>
>>30587064
let peeps know were bringing brago.
>>
File: bmh169.png (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh169.png
70KB, 400x400px
>>30587136
>>30587180
>>30587287
>This might be a mistake, but then again, the instincts of animals are always developed...
"Alright!" You head up to the power plant. "Everypony, clear the plant! I need Brago on urgent business!"
>Thanks to your big mare status, you manage to clear everyone in record time, and then you sit on top of your turtle and slap his neck hard with your legs. Brago roars and gallops along the coast at his best speed, which isn't a lot.
>As you arrive, you can see the monster in the distance: a long, snake-like creature, carrying some sort of shield or defensive plating.
"Make way for the turtle!" You storm the beach, Illumina and Storm doing their best to push the monster back.
>"F-Feather!? You brought Brago with you!?" The pegasus looks at you, panting and her mane made a mess.
"We need all the help we can get, by the looks of you" grinning, you dismount the turtle and run besides your friends. "How dangerous is it?"
>"Not too huge on the attack, but even at full power, I didn't manage to break that shield" Storm rears her head towards the shield the monster carries, and which seems to be part of its body. "It's quick on the bite, so be careful."
>However, the monster sets its priorities on Brago, and the two creatures clash, trying to bite and disable each other, causing a tremendous quake in the middle of the beach. The three of you look at this display from afar.
>"Brago can't expose his back, unless we want to spend even more money repairing the power plant" Illumina explains. "We need to strike behind the shield somehow, but look!" She flies at the monster at full speed, aiming at its back, when suddenly, the body turns and the shield deflects her attack at just the right moment, turning back to smack Brago's face with evil intent. "The shield and tail are too fast! We need your ranged support, too" she returns nursing her sore cheek.
>>
>>30587304
It can't protect its everything at once. We'll hit it on all sides.

Once we beat it we should totally use it's shield. Who wants it?
>>
>>30587304
Maybe Brago should breath fire on it to occupy the shield.
>>
>>30587304
Easy, we need to stop "telling" the monster when and where to block and counter.
We "tell" it this by being so predictable, but we can "tell" it something else, something we aren't actually doing, by making it think we are attacking sooner rather than later, from above rather than below.
>>
>>30587304
Brago can shoot a gout of flame at the snake, which will raise its shield in attempt to block the torrent o flame. Feather can rain down napalm from the top of it were it is exposed.
>>
>>30587304
You know how Brago likes fighting other sea monster but can't because he know there's a chance that the ensue battle might damage the facility on his back (he's such a thoughtful guy)? Well what if the facility was modified so Brago can leave it behind so he too can fight if needed or desired?
Say, some kind of stationary lift that surrounds Brago and can lift it off his back? I'm not saying we should immediate invest in the idea. I'm thinking we should write it all out to see if it's possible and how much it may cost if doable.
>>
>>30587304
Two words: teleport feathers.
>>
>>30587304
Can Illumina, blind it?
Yeah! Yeah blind it! We'll all close our eyes except Brago since he has those sunglasses.
>>
>>30587521
You know....
>>30587304
What is stronger? Feather Storms spears which can pierce anything, or the monsters impenetrable shield?
>>
>>30587537
We don't know, let try it out.
>>
>>30587552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
>>
>>30587355
>>30587382
>>30587405
>>30587495
>>30587521
>>30587527
>>30587537
"There are four of us!" You unfold your wings. "It can't protect the everything at the same time! With me and Brago added to you, we have a chance to pull through!"
>"Alright, spread out!" Storm commands, and you take to the skies with Lumi, while the golden mare positions herself behind the snake and Brago.
>Flying in circular motions, synchronized with your blue friend, the two of you fall on the snake from different angles, while Storm rushes the back and Brago keeps the shield busy. However, as the four of you advance, you notice a sinister gleam in the monster's red, slitted eyes. In a matter of seconds, the shield and tail fly in arcs covering ever direction. Another smack on Brago's neck, a careful swat that changes Lumi's trajectory, and two quick blocks that somehow stop you and Storm.
"I can't believe it! I swore we attacked at the same time!" You fall next to your friend.
>"Yeah, well, I told you he's fast" Storm dips her head in shallow water to clear her thoughts. "Brago can't hold it forever, we need to do better."
"Brago!" You yell at your pet. "Use fire on the shield! Fire!"
>The turtle reacts immediately, spitting an incredible amount of flames at the shield. The monster is forced to act defensively, such heat causing it to reel backwards, hissing.

(1/2)
>>
>>30587564
"The heat works. We need to confuse it, not make it so clear that we're attacking it!" You theorize while running along the beach, following the monster on a short retreat. "You girls attack, but mistime it, change directions, whatever!"
>While Lumi and Storm do their thing, you head up and watch carefully. Even with your friends trying to confuse it, the monster has an almost uncanny sense to react to the attacks, but this time you time it so the first shielding comes with a salvo of napalm feathers. You manage to superpose your attack with Storm's, and the feathers hit fully.
"Yes!" You watch as the clouds of hot air dissipate. The monster is harmed but living, and bashing the hell out of Storm with its shield. "No! Lumi!"
>"Close your eyes!" The mare yells, then begins to glow with more and more intensity. Under the intense heat of your blast, water boils and forms clouds obscuring the sky. Using that advantage, the pegasus creates a powerful flash from her body, blinding the monster temporarily. "Now!"
>Without hesitation, you preapre a new row of feathers, this time using your favorite, the dimensional teleportation effect. Measuring the distance almost instinctively, you throw them and manage to land some past its shield. At least one or two have to have hit the mark!
>However, it doesn't show on the monster, who reacts by violently grabbing Brago by the neck, grappling it with its shield and trying to asphyxiate him. The turtle rears its head, trying to get out of grasp, but it's clearly losing the battle, while the monster uses him as a hostage, aiming the shield at the three of you.
>>
>>30587568
Idea. Is it still blinded? Storm is the strongest amongst us. Can she she try prying the shield from it as Illumina can grip it's head. Feather can start cutting at it with her wings.

>grappling it with its shield
>aiming the shield at the three of you
Wut. Whatever. Can he jam a wing at the roof of its mouth to pierce its brain?
>>
>>30587568
We must chop the arms holding the shield so he has no way of defending himself.
>>
>>30587568
Even if the shield can withstand our attacks, the monster will still be knocked back from the force, as all that force has to go somewhere.
If we all hit the monster at once, we might be able to knock it off Brago, at least enough to give Brago a second to breathe.
Be careful though, we don't want to hurt Brago!
>>
>>30587568
>However, it doesn't show on the monster, who reacts by violently grabbing Brago by the neck, grappling it with its shield and trying to asphyxiate him.
Brago can handle it. He's had big mare thigh training!
You can do it Brago!
>>
>>30587568
use heat and cold so we can distract him with mirages.
>>
>>30587564
Lob off the tail then the little arms.
>>
>>30587655
>>30587663
>>30587674
>>30587691
>>30587700
>>30587733
>The three of you rally in front of the monster and advance towards it, while it continues to back up along the beach. Brago complains, trying to spit fire at it, but unable to move its neck.
"Don't worry Brago, we'll get you out of there..." you mutter. The monster still looks dazed from the blindness and pain of the last few attacks. "If we all attack at the same spot, could we topple it?"
>"I'm dying to find out" Storm begins to tense, her body glowing and her mane turning bright as the sun.
>"Fine. Nobody attacks Brago and lives to tell the tale" Illumina prepares herself, and you take her side.
>The three of you stand together, and then, almost as if reading each other's minds, you all lunge forward at the same time, clashing with the shield in a single glorious attack. That's enough to destabilize the monster, allowing Brago to free himself.
"Yes! There we go, boy!" You continue pushing alone, making sure you put distance between the snake and your pet. The shield is tougher than anything you've ever hit before, including Brago's shell, but you've managed to free the turtle, and that's good enough. Using your wings individually, you create mirages of air currents with hot and cold alternatively, forcing the monster to position itself in the confusion and back off.
>"We need... to cut that shield off" Storm wheezes, while Brago licks her face. You notice that the shield is part of the monster's own body, stuck together by two thin, yet resilient limbs.
"One last push. We take it piece by piece. Give me a moment alone with its tail!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30587800
>You charge again, Brago helping you from the side, while Storm and Lumi collide with the shield once more. You fly around and head for the tail. Its sting tries to impale you, but it lacks a certain subtlety it had before, and so you manage to slice it clean off with your wing, causing blood to spray in great amounts, and the creature to hiss in pain.
"Keep at it!" You yell while going for another pass. Brago bites the shield, grabbing it with all his strength, and making it impossible for the monster to block your next passes. You take down its disgusting little pincer limbs along its body, and make several cuts that bleed like a bitch.
>"Finish him! Now!" Storm, pushing against the shield, asks in a voice that begs with the last of her strength. You rise in the air, and gracefully fall into a full speed dive, your sharp feathers controlling a melody in the air currents, aiming right at the monster's neck.
>However, something awakens in it, and with the last, desperate gasps of strength, the monster pushes Brago back, and bashes Illumina with great force, causing her to go blank. As the pegasus falls unconscious on the beach, Storm yells and tries to avenge her, however the monster, faster than ever before, lands a terrible three hit combo on her temple, stomach and back, sending her down as well. With one last motion, it smacks you right as you fall, using your own momentum to send you against the coastline.
>You feel buildings stop your fall, crumbling and becoming dust, dozens of floors annihilated as they cushion you. Feeling numb all over, you manage to climb over the debris, joining Brago in the beach. You, him, and the monster are all panting, seizing each other up, down to your last. Storm and Illumina are down for the count, so it's up to you and the turtle to end this fight.
>>
>>30587813
Weather we win or lose this battle, we've won the war. It won't be long before it bleeds to death.

Hit it with the purple stuff. It's time to see what happens when it get into contact with open wounds. A shield won't protect it from an AoE attack.
>>
>>30587813
It may be soon to think about this but will brago follow us when we part to MS7? I mean, not that i d like us to show him off or anything...
>>
>>30587925
It would take him quite some time to reach it if he legs. Possibly weeks. It's best if he just stays.

>>30587813
Smother it with all we got. Or....Lets see if we can blow it up. One hit to determine it all.
>>
>>30587840
>>30587925
>>30587952
"This is it, Brago. Give it everything" you tell your turtle, your voice already weak. The turtle snorts and paws the ground. "Let's go."
>Trotting slowly at first, but then running across the toasted sands of the beach, you meet the monstruous challenge head on. The creature readies its shield and charges, already determined to live. However, no matter how hard it is, you will survive, and this wretched creature will die.
>It all happens quickly: Brago intercepts the shield, while you prepare your purple steam and toss it at the monster. The feathers that bypass the protection explode in his body, heating the insides of its wounds with pressured hot air. As the monster yells, it tries to bash Brago once more, but the turtle gets up, almost toppling the power plant on his back, and stomps the monster's arm, crippling it.
>Your wings do the rest. In the confusion, you dive beneath the waves and cut the two arms holding the shield, leaving the monster defenseless. As the shield is oddly carried away by the tide, Brago and you perform the last attack: a double drop stomp with all your hooves that completely splatters the monster's head, its last shriek of pain turning into a gurgle as its brain and cranium splatter against the seafloor, disseminating in the sea.
"Ahh..." you sit back, letting the cold water wash over the blood and pain. "We did it... Brago, my boy, how are you?" You look at the turtle. It looks sad, but still somewhat proud, tending to his wounds. "You did very well, I'm going to miss you..." you manage enough strength to fly up to his face and hug him. The turtle spits flame happily and nuzzles against you.

(1/2)
>>
>>30588019
>"I admit, this isn't what I had in mind..." Illumina coughs, later in her room, resting her body along with you and Storm. "You've been injured. Maybe we should postpone your leave..."
"Come on, Lumi. There's no delaying it" you pet the pegasus' mane, as she begins to sob. "That monster gave us a run for our money. I need to become stronger."
>"We all do. I promise we'll train double as hard as you while you're gone, alright?" Storm joins Illumina in the bed, bandages tightly wrapping her chest.
>"Dinner is served!" Surprisingly enough, along with the trucks carrying the food, all three of the operators come visit. "To our brave defenders, yay!" Rose Medal lands on Lumi's snoot and gives it a hug.
>"Heh, that's what we do..." the pegasus replies with little strength. However, she still manages a whisper. "Thank you."
"Thanks, boys" you grab your bowl of soup, mostly water with some condiment, but warm and healing. "Our last dinner in MegaStable 5 for a while, eh?" You wink at Firegazer.
>"I'll be glad if it's not your last, period" the pegasus bows his head. "Alright, let's leave them alone."
>"One night of rest and you'll feel new" Rose Medal says her goodbyes.
"Yep... and then we fight again" you sip on your bowl of soup, letting the warmth repair your body. You're broken, battered and exhausted on all accounts, but... damn, it feels good to be a big mare.

--ISSUE #10: THE END--
>>
File: EX-001 - Collect them all!.png (441KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EX-001 - Collect them all!.png
441KB, 800x1200px
Alright, that is the end of our first run of Big Mare Hero. Thank you all for participating, I hope you had fun.
As for the next, I'm going on vacation and possibly without internet soon, so we're stopping here for the time being. I'll return on the 14th of August, and I expect to start the next chapter somewhere around the 20th, with a couple days' margin. You'll hear everything from me on the CYOA Discussion thread.
It's been a good run, and I've enjoyed it, but I have even better things coming up, and I hope we can keep going at it for a while, so I wish you all a good few weeks until we get back. If there are any last questions or comments, feel free to make them here, but let this thread die at your convenience. I'll see you soon!
>>
>>30588027
.....I still want that shield. Big thing like that shouldn't be hard to spot. And since it's not being carried away it should be about to stay afloat.
M-maybe a 30 minute break then go look for it?
>>
>>30588027
Doesnt a experienced Big Mare comes to help when another is sent away? Like when Storm left and we got Shadow, wont there be a experienced big mare coming to help Lumi and Storm?
>>
>>30589488
Not in this case, since there were already three big mares in MS5, central just assumes two will be able to keep things in control.
>>
>>30588049
If Brago is #1, then what # Titania?
>>
>>30592157
This is the extra card #1. Titania is the regular card #1
>>
File: Gold.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gold.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>30588049
Aw, hell yeah, I love foil cards! All the posers who couldn't snag a treasure like this are gonna be kicking themselves when they see me at the comic festival.
>>
>>30588049
shiny
>>
>>30588049
Would collect
>>
>>30588049
Thanks man, can't wait to catch up.
>>
gg
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.