[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA MLP: Forevermore Inverse Morning #10 D23 Announcement Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 84

File: cover art in progress.png (649KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cover art in progress.png
649KB, 768x1024px
Previous thread >>30127592

A Kingdom Hearts/My Little Pony choose your own adventure thread.
Itt: find adventure, music, action, DARKNESS, your friends being your power, and more dank memes than you can shake a stick at.

Now with more content

General Kingdom Hearts/mlp discussion also

Old content located here.

Pastebin 1: http://pastebin.com/QLAqK2kT
Pastebin 2: https://pastebin.com/ccb4NSFz
Merlin's Adventure: https://pastebin.com/UZKBh6Dx
>>
>>30524879
“Okay guys this is the home stretch. Buzz, I’d like you to help spike and I to try and figure out a way to extract these things safely.”
>The space ranger nods as you turn your attention to the head nurse.
“Mina, I think you ought to help Dan and Ulysses scan for more active samples. You’re much more likely to catch anything they might miss.”
>Mina’s whole body bounces with the force of her determined nod before she wheels around and ushers the two would be technicians back to the microscope.
>As the three of them crowd around the microscope’s flickering display you start rummaging through the nearby cabinets as Buzz and spike peer over your shoulder.
>It takes a few minutes but you finally manage to find a name you recognize.
“Now then, let’s see what this baby can do.”
>You say with a grin as you pull out a bottle of ketamine and fill a nearby hypo gun with its contents before handing off a few extra bottles to Spike.
>”Are you sure you know what you’re doing with that?”
>Buzz asks incredulously, stopping you in your tracks as you march off towards the Heartless’ container brandishing the hypo gun.
“Sure enough to know that if sedatives work on heartless this ought to knock it out like a light. Come on I need you guys to cover me, we can’t have the little bastard getting loose.”
>You gesture with the hypo gun for Buzz to follow you and reluctantly the space ranger cycles up his laser and draws a bead on the heartless should it manage to slip past you.
>You turn to give Spike his instructions but the little dragon shoots you an affirmative nod and takes up a post on the counter as he flips out his vibro knife; ready to tackle the wee beastie if things go sideways.
>You pop your keyblade into existence in your left hand as you drum your fingers on the grip of the hypo gun.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1360x768px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: Do not hug.png (76KB, 716x674px) Image search: [Google]
Do not hug.png
76KB, 716x674px
>>30524901
“Okay Spike, pull the lid off on three.”
>The little dragon nods nervously as he puts down his knife and grips the edges of the lid with both hands.
“One”
>You clench your fist around the grip of the gun and the muscles in your arms tighten as you get ready to try and stick the heartless.
“Two”
>A bead of sweat rolls down Spike’s forehead as the heartless shrieks at you from inside its glass prison.
“THREE”
>As soon as the words leave your mouth Spike rips the lid off the jar and Buzz tenses up ready to fire.
>For an agonizing moment time seems to stop as you freeze and the heartless stares back up at you with its dead yellow eyes.
>The spell is broken when the creature screeches again and its twin spines begin to crackle with electricity.
>You bring your fist flying down with the force of a fat kid trying to get the last cookie from the cookie jar and squish the heartless against the bottom of its glass prison as you bury the needle between its eyes and pump it full of ketamine.
>The heartless’ twisted limbs flail about for a few seconds lashing at your hand and forearm before you manage to pull free and Spike slams the lid back on the jar, trapping the mini monster inside.
“FFFFFFFFFFFuck me running!”
>You hiss, dropping your keyblade to the ground where it promptly disappears as you clutch your forearm with your left hand.”
>”Quick let me see!”
>Buzz barks as he grabs your arm and extends it to get a better look at your wounds only to raise an eyebrow incredulously.
>There in his hands is your gloved arm still thoroughly protected by the thick material of your space suit.
>”It sure got you good there didn’t it?”
>Buzz smirks as you jerk your arm back and cradle it gently.
“It just surprised me is all.”
>You huff defensively as Spike taps on the glass jar.
>>
File: FSOI 4.png (282KB, 1280x750px) Image search: [Google]
FSOI 4.png
282KB, 1280x750px
>>30524909
>”Hey guys? I think it worked”
>The little dragon’s words pull your attention back to the task at hand and sure enough the heartless is collapsed in a semifluid blob at the bottom of the jar.
“We better make sure it’s really out.”
>You muse as you pick up the jar and run the extremely scientific test of shaking the living shit out of it.
>The heartless plops around the jar like an overripe tomato in a pinball machine but remains completely motionless.
“I’d call this a success gentlemen.”
>You say with a grin as the little goo monster oozes back to the bottom of its jar.
>You tuck the jar under your arm and the three of you head back over to Mina and company at the microscope.
“Well mission accomplished over here, the heartless are effected by anesthesia.”
>You say brandishing the sleeping monster before setting it aside.
>”Have any luck on your end?”
>Buzz asks as leans over your shoulder.
>Mina looks up at the three of you with a self-satisfied grin.
>”Sure did!”
>Mina chirps as Dan grinds his teeth and Ulysses squirms in his seat.
>”So what’s with…”
>Spike trails off at he points silently at Dan and Ulysses only for Mina to laugh.
>”Oh they’re just mad because they missed a host in their first sweep, honestly though even I’m lucky I caught it, Tokoyami’s blood isn’t exactly typical.”
>In the back of your mind you register Dan shouting, “Bitch I will cut you”, but Dan’s inappropriate outbursts can wait.
>Mina’s found all the hosts she thinks she can find, and you’ve come up with a way to safely extract the heartless.
>All that’s left now is to actually put everything together and pull it off.
>>
File: 200% hades.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
200% hades.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>30524906
You cheeky bastard
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
Xehanort!
>>
https://d23.com/video-game-showcase/

D23 showcase is live, its on star wars right now
>>
>>30524879
No time for recap, here's the two pastebins:

https://pastebin.com/QLAqK2kT
https://pastebin.com/ccb4NSFz

Glad to see you back in business, boss.
>>
Are we still doing the fire-based spellcrafting thing? We need that to drive it out still, right? And the conclusions on 1ID4's hydraulic fluid?
>>
>>30525326
We could dose them up with ketamine and hook them up to dialysis.

Also why aren't we talking about 2018 confirmed and the fucking. Toy. Story World.
>>
>>30525564
So which company's brand will be stuck on Toy Sora: Square Enix, or Disney?
>>
>>30525648
If he has one my money is on square. Time to go check the model in the trailer.
>>
>>30524918
So we can use sedatives on the blobs to neutralize them, and we've got our three bombs: Tokoyami, Mineta, and Den'ki. What's the plan for extracting them after we neutralize them?
>>
File: 1499915461666.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499915461666.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>30525564
YEN SID MEME MAGIC'D A TOY STORY WORLD INTO KH3
>>
You're next Anon. I have to make you a part of me too, can't you see? This is why I was created.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1200x675px
>>30525736
Speaking of Yen meme magicing things into existence, party limits are clearly a thing of the fucking past.
>>
File: P5-Winter-PS3.jpg (66KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
P5-Winter-PS3.jpg
66KB, 600x338px
>>30525564
>2017
>trusting release dates
Pic related, is why I wasn't going to mention it. That and I've been neck deep in the other KH games and haven't kept up with KH3 news
>>
>>30526156
The difference is Altus dropped that date when they announced the game and hadn't gotten far in development. This game has been in development for years and what we've seen looks pretty fucking polished and japanese voice work is clearly well under way.
>>
>>30525775
I know it's not remotely on topic, but can someone explain what Nyx is and why anyone cares? I have my suspicions, but I'd like to hear what people who actually know have to say about it first.
>>
>>30526156
Expanding upon what I said in this post, I've beaten the Ventus line and am currently working through Terra's story in BbS. I have to say, the command melding and leveling concepts might be my favorite mechanics in the KH games that I've encountered so far. The series maintains its stark contrast between regular fights and boss fights, to the point that the only way I beat the final boss for Ventus' route was spamming Thunder Roll, but I think if I was able to take one character to level 99 with this system, as opposed to taking 3 characters to sound level 35, it'd be the best battle system I've experienced yet.

I skipped replaying 358/2 Days, partly because I remember the story well enough that I don't feel the need, and partly because it rivals Persona Q for "Most Complicated Story in Which Nothing Actually Matters".
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 835x766px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 835x766px
>>30527123
>where nothing matters
He doesn't know
>>
>>30527123
This is kind of spoilers for DDD but,
Apparently Sora is supposed to be trying to rescue Roxas and Xion my dude.
>>
>>30527887
Which feels really oxymoronic to me. I don't think Roxas and Ventus can exist separately at the same time.
>>
File: IMG_2864.png (53KB, 198x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2864.png
53KB, 198x157px
Well now that this is a thing the entire inverse morning CYOA is now cannon
https://youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
>>
Something before bed: https://youtu.be/PVjf3bc3Noo
>>
>>30528101
Not exactly, I doubt star command is cannon with regular toy story.
>>
>>30528023
Nah man they can coexist, they're entirely separate entities. Roxas isn't using any part of Ven to exist, the appearance deal is just a matter of Ven's heart piggy backing on Sora's when Roxas was born. The real problem is Sora and Roxas coexisting, since in order for Roxas to exist he kind of needs Sora's body. Which Sora also needs.
>>
>>30527035
any opinion you'll get is one sided, even from me. read the fanfic Past Sins if you want to know. Will state Chapter 0 is the most edgy so just be aware of that
>>
>>30527035
Nyx is an OC from a famous/infamous fanfiction called Past Sins. If you're even remotely interested in the story, suffice to say that she's got history with Equestria's past, and some would rather her face the music. If you don't care for spoilers, Nyx is a reincarnation(?) of Nightmare Moon that attaches herself to Twilight, and vice versa.
She becomes a member of the CMC, is an alicorn, and a tragic past. Also, Celestia wants to punish her for Nightmare Moon's shit.

From what I can tell, most folks dislike Nyx because she's a well-known OC, and as such has gone through more scrutiny than others. Personally, I've never touched the stuff.

>>30527123
So you'd think.
>>
We should use quotes from FF Tactics when casting our spells, occasionally. Some of them are a little dark for KH, but they actually sound like spell incantations. Maybe if we ever take that spell crit ability, and we manage to connect with it? I mean, some of these are rad:
>Strip away the ground with glistening blades! THUNDER!
>Life's refreshing breeze, heal from the sky! CURA!
>Spell break, turn into an avenging light! REFLECT!
>Absorb power in the sky... and strike! THUNDER FALL!

It's completely childish, but for dramatic moments, it could be fun maybe?
>>
File: Algus.jpg (509KB, 817x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Algus.jpg
509KB, 817x1600px
>>30531614
>FFT Spell quotes
Mah nigga. I loved those incantations, it was a shame they took them out of WotL

Have a gift http://www.angelfire.com/pe/fnlfntsy7/fftactics/fftspellquotes.txt
>>
Organization XIII did nothing wrong
>>
>>30531747
Except for the part where there upper membership did some very wrong things
>>
>>30531747
>>30531917
And where the lower part decided to try and fuck someone's entire identity up.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 210x240px
>>30531917
>>30531926
He wuz a good boy
>>
Yen-sid, i have a very important question
Will there be keyblade transformations?
>>
Is it just me, or does Sora lose brain cells with each new game?
>>
>>30532328
Given how regularly he loses his memory or has all his powers taken away between games, probably.

>>30532296
I had been thinking the highest you were going to get would be drives and dual weilding but now I'm going to say maybe. It depends on what you're able to find out about the last great keyblade war. And given you're a historian of sorts this build does have a leg up on uncovering old secrets.
>>
>>30532395
Well, we're probably gonna have some time to kill between worlds, seems like the perfect time to ask our resident keyblade war expert...assuming he knows anything else
If not...maybe we'll run into merlin or yen sid or something
>>
>>30532395
Also, from the looks of the trailers, keyblade transformations seem to be like a mix of drive forms and command styles
>>
>>30532630
expert is a little strong, Dan's more like an e/x/pert on the subject.
>>
>>30533057
Still, better than nothing
>>
hi guys i got a question a while ago when the thread caped i assume the thread was gone for a good while what was the deal with that?
>>
>>30533458
I wasn't really in a place where I could write on a regular basis so I just left the thread down for a while after it died.
>>
>>30534267
ah alright thank you i thought the mods got ban happy or something
>>
>>30534525
Nope, Life just got in the way for a while.

So RE: a path forward I'm not really seeing a solid consensus here on your final plans. or even really a consensus at all.

The options I've seen pitched so far are.

1) Somehow use fire magic to drive the neutralized heartless from their hosts. A spell is certainly a viable option though I have yet to see a real plan on how you plan to accomplish this. If you can figure out how the spell works and what it does I'll let you try and create a new spell but you can't just roll spellcraft to spontaneously create a spell from nothing that will perfectly solve your current problem. You should also note making a new spell will be time consuming, especially if its going to be rather complicated.

2) Use dialysis to extract the heartless while it and its host is doped up.
This plan has the benefit of not having any underpants gnomes style structural problems.

3)And then from the previous thread we had use positive emotion to drive the heartless from the hosts.
Note: this plan hasn't been tested.
>>
>>30535382
If we knew where the Ooze was hanging out, we might be able to work the Fire spell work, but we don't have enough info imo.

The dialysis seems safer and smarter, though my medical knowledge is poor in that accord.

Context on the underpants gnomes?
>>
File: Gnome thinking.png (77KB, 363x274px) Image search: [Google]
Gnome thinking.png
77KB, 363x274px
>>30535547
It's an old reference to the second season of southpark. This kid named week claimed that every night these gnomes came into his room and stole his underpants. Naturally everyone assumed he was crazy but as it turned out the gnomes existed and were stealing underpants from the whole town. When pressed on why the gnomes explained it was all part of their plan, which as the image shows was
Stage 1: Underpants
Stage 2: ???
Stage 3: Profit

Much like the underpants gnomes plan the the magic plan has a big old ??? in the middle of it.
>>
>>30535547
I think the heartless is spread evenly throughout the circulatory system so I don't think targeting it's specifically is going to be an issue. All we need to do is heat the body up evenly

In order to pull this off I think what we need to do is create a buff spell that spins together our performance skill with the fire element to create a magical riff that will bring our target to a literal fever pitch. That way we have a buff spell we can use going forward and a way to emergency purge any future victims.

I'm thinking this for our music but I'm not sure what buff effect the spell should have.
https://youtu.be/z8wWzSpkmck
>>
File: IMG_0227.jpg (37KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
37KB, 309x309px
>>30536018
>need to extract the Ooze without agitating it
>fire bard the fuck out of it for a rocking tune

Interesting choice.
>>
>>30536018
Along these lines, my initial thought was the Temper spell from way back in FFI, which would be a buff under normal circumstances (boosts their attack/gives them barbarian-style rage), but makes them quite literally hot-blooded in this case. hence that series of "Hotblooded" puns in the last thread
>>
>>30536153
It may be a touch unusual but I do like that it's something we can use outside of the med bay. A dialysis machine ain't exactly portable.
>>
>>30536169
A fiery rage spell could be pretty fucking sweet.
>>
>>30537837
And I guess we could explain mechanically that the spell doesn't so much increase adrenaline as it kind of burns through anything that isn't adrenaline? So, it'd just fry dopamine, seratonin, Heartless cells, etc. and leave nothing but that pumped up feeling, hence why berserkers always get fatigued after: once the adrenaline wears off, their body is working to bring them back to normal chemistry from almost nothing. The idea of excluding one thing as a target is a lot easier than targeting something, I'd think, so hopefully that'd make the spell a little easier to craft?

>>30536018
I'm cool with us trying to use music as a unique vector for our spell, but perhaps we should try it without first, then see if performance makes it easier/more effective/last longer/etc.

I vote Dan as our first test subject, if we go this route; he's already angry all the time anyway so he can probably ignore the battle rage (if it makes him any more mad at all), and if we can burn out the Heartless in his system, we'll at least know it worked and is thorough enough to try on true infected. Plus if it works too well, he'll probably be easier to take down than Spike would be. inb4 this is why Victor wasn't infected: he's literally too mad and even the Heartless cells fear his rage.
>>
>>30537987
I was pictureing more like a fiery theme music power up than an outright burning rage. But then again that may be a little bravely default talking. The theme music buff timer attached to the overdrives was one of my favorite mechanics in the game.
>>
>>30538196
I know exactly what you mean senpai.
https://youtu.be/tl363Wh4ghU
>>
>>30538196
I'm down for however we to spin it, my concern is more keeping it at a level we can create and cast it; Yen or someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that music magic was going to be tough to cast? If we can go bard on this and still be able to pretty reliably cast it, I'm in though.
>>
>>30538970
Music is a distinct magical element you can unlock down the road but what you're proposing isn't music magic outright.

the way I'd interpret what you're trying to do is as a fire spell where you're walking the fire element back to the basic emotions that the magic is composed of and trying to pass that on to your target. More like creating a spiritual flame instead of a physical one. And then the physical music you're creating acts as a verbal/somatic component that helps drive the emotions home.

It's going to be tough for a novice like Anon to pull off but this would be a pretty rad tool to have in the bag if it works.
>>
>>30539271
We might as well try, then. At least we'll know if it works before going for the dialysis option afterwards.
>>
>>30539271
Well, it can't hurt to try...hopefully
>>
>>30539549
Well if it hurts hopefully it will hurt spectacularly.
>>
Magic spell it is then guys, i'll get to work.
>>
>>30541519
Dunno if it'll help, but I think we've got a pen left for Spellcrafting.
>>
>>30541519
hyped already!
>>
So we've got at least three worlds confirmed for KHIII: Toy Story, Hercules, and Twilight Town. What're your guesses for the rest of them?
>>
>>30542605
Tangled and Big Hero 6 are also confirmed
>>
>>30543447
After that happened I was very concerned about modem dis becoming the dominant world source. Glad toy story put that fear to bed
>>
>>30544127
We aren't out of the woods yet, frozen might still be a world.
>>
>>30544927
>tfw frozen becomes kh2 atlantica
>>
>>30545179
>>30544927
[muffled Let it Go in the distance]
>>
>>30545179
>Shit movie becomes shit skipable world.
I can live with this
>>
>>30545876
I'd still do it if there was a keyblade at the end
>>
>>30545876
It might just be worth it to me if we get Olaf as a summon, because that'll at least mean the entire world of Frozen was swallowed in sweet, suffocating darkness.

So, do you guys think we're going to get Disney stories a little more in-depth than what we had in 1 and 2, now that the audience might be a bit older? That was always the weakest part of the games for me, was how lazily shoehorned in Sora's involvement was, along with how bland the Disney folks came across. I hope we get characters and motivations that are a little more... uh, coherent? This time around.
>>
>>30546061
Well with toy story at least nomura has promised an original story that isn't just a movie plus sora, so I'm hopeful.
>>
File: akt-characters.jpg (190KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
akt-characters.jpg
190KB, 800x546px
>>30546061
>>30546277
I would not mind a revisit to Agrabah involving Aladdin and the King of Thieves.
>>
>>30545987
The sad truth is so would I. I'd mute the tv and push through the shitty rhythm game on visual cues alone but I'd fucking do it.
>>
>>30547786
>turns out the transformation has the most powerful blizzard magic in the game
>and is practically required to beat one of the optional bosses
>>
File: 1486799745990.jpg (1MB, 1450x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1486799745990.jpg
1MB, 1450x1450px
Reminder bump
>>
>>30549508
A pinkie thought, if pinkie can magically appear and pull a FOREVER when someone attempts to break a pinkie promise, could we just summon pinkie to us if we tried to break a pinkie promise?
>>
>>30550235
>implying breaking a Pinkie Promise wouldn't give 10000 DARKNESS points and turn us into Giga-Xehanort
>>
>>30550348
is it even breaking a pinkie promise if you make it with the explicit intention of breaking it to exploit pinkies powers?
>>
>>30550508
Is burning a house down for the explicit intention to bring that person there burning a house down?
>>
>>30550561
Yeah but what if you built the house with the express intention of burning it down?
>>
>>30550641
Building it under someone's name and with their money and shit.

Look, the last time someone broke a Pinkie Promise, she hunted her down like a Hellhound and nearly broke three laws of physics and gravity. Don't do this.
>>
File: think think think.jpg (18KB, 308x335px) Image search: [Google]
think think think.jpg
18KB, 308x335px
>>30524918
>Spike and Buzz try to calm Dan down as you stand lost in your own thoughts miles away from the events unfolding next to you .
>You’re so close to having it all figured out but you’re being held up by one last hurdle right before the finish line.
>You know who to help.
>And you know how to sedate the heartless enough to extract them without harming the host.
>But you’re no closer to having a solid way to physically remove the damn things than you were when you started.
>Sure the filtration system did technically work, heartless attack notwithstanding, so you could probably hook the victims up to dialysis.
>The problem with that is that you have no way of knowing how well the machines will handle filtering a heartless the size of a Bulldog out of someone’s bloodstream.
>And even if it all goes perfectly that does nothing to help any victims you meet once you leave the med bay.
>If at all possible you’d like a solution you can bring with you.
>You sit down on a nearby stool pinching the bridge of your nose as you try to focus.
>From what you can tell it looks like these heartless feed on the hosts negative emotions in order to grow and eventually completely take over the hosts body.
>Maybe positive emotions could make the body incapable of sustaining the heartless and force it out?
>That would be nice but how exactly are you going to accomplish something like that with the situation as grim as it is.
>As you slump over yourself and groan you feel a weight shift in your suit.
>You fish the mystery object out of your pocket and hold it up to the sterile light of the exam room.
>>
File: Anon's wayfinder.png (262KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's wayfinder.png
262KB, 600x600px
>>30551305
>Glittering back down at you is a golden pocket watch with an ornate question mark embossed in the center of an elaborate star shaped pattern.
>You can’t help but smile to yourself as you look up at the watch.
>Pinkie would be able to pull this off without breaking a sweat.
>She’d pull a ukulele out of nowhere and somehow play it without fingers as she lead the entire med bay in a huge dance number that ended in all the heartless being exorcised.
>You chuckle to yourself as you slip the watch back into your pocket only to be jabbed by something on your other side.
>You reach into your pocket and discover that the item responsible is twilight’s notebook.
>Yet another absent friend who could completely trivialize your current predicament.
>A flash of light and Twilight could just teleport the little buggers out of their hosts and into space.
>You tug the magical primer out of your pocket and fix your eyes on the cover with a sullen stare.
>You only barely have an understanding of elemental magic, and the little notebook isn’t going to teach you how to banish heartless anytime soon.
>But maybe you don’t need to banish them outright…
>Something clicks in your head as you throw the notebook down on the desk and franticly flip through the pages to the section on conjuring fire.
>”All magic stems from an emotional core in order to weave raw mana into a useful form. Fire in particular stems from forms of spiritual or emotional warmth.”
“We already know they don’t like fire, and if positive emotions hurt them…”

>You mutter to yourself as you pull out one of your quills from Davenport’s and begin scrawling on the counter.
>If you’re using emotions in order to craft flames out of magic and sling them around what happens if you sling that magic around half formed.
>It would just be raw emotionally charged mana right?
>Would that be enough to drive them out of the host?
>>
File: Blizz card.png (119KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
Blizz card.png
119KB, 250x373px
>>30551314
“This calls for a test.”
>You say to yourself and look up from the scratched notes and formula on the counter and see Dan still arguing with Buzz and Spike.
>”And who exactly do you think you’re calling short!”
>Dan shouts down at the little dragon, his face beet red as a vein pops out of his forehead.
“Okay, think cool thoughts.”
>You say to yourself taking a deep breath as your keyblade materializes in your hand.
>You focus on your magic and you can feel the rush of energy as it flows through the lattice of your own emotions and the mysterious stranger begins to glow a pale blue.
>But just as the raw magical power begins to form you let it go slinging the energy at Dan.
“Hey Dan chill out!”
>You shout as an arc of bluish energy shoots through the air and bursts into a cloud of frost on impact with the simmering manlet.
>”I mean you’re clearly two foot nothing.”
>Dan seems visibly calmer but the change seems unfortunately short lived and in a few seconds he’s ranting about the tyranny of the giants against normal sized people like him.
>”Well that’s progress.” You think to yourself as you sit back down at the desk laying your keyblade on the ink covered surface.
>Still the little burst of emotion that your pseudo spell provided isn’t going to be enough to drive out anything.
>You’re going to need some kind of vector for the magic to operate on if you really want it to strike a chord in your target.
“Strike a chord…”
“That’s IT! If we back up magic with music…”
>You shout to yourself excitedly as you slam your hands on the desk and get ready to jump up and tell everyone your problems are solved, but you immediately slump back down onto the stool when you realize where you are.
>you’re sitting in the middle of a space hospital.
>And you have a sneaking suspicion that unlike Pinkie Pie the crewmembers here aren’t likely to stash musical instruments in every spare nook and cranny.
>>
File: Fearsome aura.gif (10KB, 162x262px) Image search: [Google]
Fearsome aura.gif
10KB, 162x262px
>>30551327
>You flop forward onto the desk shooting a sidelong glance at the keyblade resting next to your head.
“Ugh back to the drawing board. Maybe we can find some kind of mp3 file or some…”
>Your morose mumbling is interrupted as you notice something glimmering on the keyblade out of the corner of your eye.
“What the hell…”
>Your voice trails off as you haul yourself upright to get a better look at the shimmering light.
>There glittering along the length of the keyblade are six brilliant strands of pure light.
“No way…”
>You mutter as you reach out and tentatively pluck one of the glimmering strands filling the room with a single resonating note.
>You reach down and grab the keyblade by its blade cradling the weapon like a guitar as you call on your magical reserves and begin to pluck on the luminous strings.
>A melody springs unbidden into your mind as you play and soon the strings on your keyblade is glowing red as music fills the room.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8wWzSpkmck
>As you loop through the melody the strings glow brighter and brighter bursting with flames at each pass until finally you cap the melody with a blazing crescendo that envelopes you in a simmering aura flickering with little tongues of flame.
>”Anon what the hell did you just do?”
>Dan shouts, his argument with spike completely forgotten after your fiery display.
>You open your mouth to answer him but your body is wracked by a sudden coughing fit as you hack up what looks like a small cloud of burning embers that quickly smolder out of existence.
>Once the coughing fit passes all that’s left is a feeling of blazing confidence burning away in your soul overriding all the fears and doubts that had been plaguing you up to this point.
>This plan was going to work, you’d make it work and nothing was going to stop you.
>You look back at Dan with a reckless grin.
“I just solved our heartless problem.”

You gained new spellcraft, Power Chord
>>
>>30551341
Hell
Fucking
Yes
>>
>TFW when not only are we literally hot-blooded, we also devised a buff spell, and look cool as fuck while doing it.
>>
>>30552013
Here's the kicker, it works with other elements.
>>
>>30552618
Can't wait to see what it does with blizzard, thunder, and any other elements we might get in the future
>>
>>30552779
I've already got the music in mind for the thunder chord, but if anyone has suggestions to float for blizzard I'd love to hear them.

As for effects I can tell you that Fire grants a temporary bonus to strength and charisma.
>>
>>30552816
I've got nothing
Nothing played on guitar at least
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1500x1125px
>>30553555
>trips that sick really open your eyes

That said I'm thinking something kind of bluesy for the ice spell but I can't think of anything specific.
>>
>>30532395
So provided we actually unlock keyblade transformations what do you all suppose the mysterious stranger will transform into?
>>
>>30552779
>Aero song
https://youtu.be/7pb1VkjCixU
>Blizzard song
https://youtu.be/oZ7lrWFKQbw
look, if you want chill music, I challenge you to come up with something more appropriate than that.

I'm having trouble coming up with guitar songs fast enough to play in battle but still able to convey an emotion other than "pumped".
>>
>>30555143
Well once we get out of the primary elements we'll be getting into more unusual effects so feel free to get a little more eclectic
>>
>>30555143
For spells involving music it seems appropriate that vocals would increase the potency of the spell but take longer while inversely no vocals would be quicker but weaker
Like this https://youtu.be/jMi29vb-zXU
>>
I imagine that Magnet (if it counts as an element) would sound something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGr_bCmB7uM
>>
Would Cure be? https://youtu.be/rjlSiASsUIs or is spike too young
>>
>>30557118
As much as I like the healing pun I don't think that you can get much more apropriate for a cure spell than The Cure.

I just don't know if we should go with
Lovesong
https://youtu.be/hXCKLJGLENs
Boys don't cry
https://youtu.be/ryImbOTDXe8
Just like heaven
https://youtu.be/8Dhn_iIQXDE

All three start off with some pretty sick guitar riffs and all the names seem fairy thematically appropriate for a healing spell.

Also I love how this spellcraft has just become a thinly veiled excuse to post good music
>>
Quick, what song best reflects the concept of Reflect? That's right!
https://youtu.be/X208RhDlVUo
I'd be really okay with this for Blizzard:
https://youtu.be/kEGuHdKn0Lc

Think we'll ever meet an enemy bard?
https://youtu.be/0lVdMbUx1_k
>>
>>30557319
The only issue have with immigrant song is that it's kind of too hype for a blizzard rift. The spell boosts wisdom and constitution and makes you frosty and unflappable. Freezes out all the noise and gives you clarity. It's really more mellow slow jam territory.

As for the spoiler, it's a Disney game everyone and their dog can carry a tune. I'd say odds are good
>>
If we can ever upgrade power chord with -ra spells I suggest this for fira
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI
>>
>>30557568
Not bad but I was thinking we might trade up to some even spicier flamenco stuff if the music changes with spell level.

https://youtu.be/ytHjdArnPJQ
>>
File: 83294-3805746857.png (929KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
83294-3805746857.png
929KB, 1280x714px
>>30557319
>>30557414
So what you're saying is that we might have a Battle of the Bands?
>>
>>30558802
Do you think canterlot high and equestria are two halves of the same world like halloween town and christmas town or are they two entirely separate worlds?
>>
>>30558802
Maybe, if it's the latter like >>30559094 suggests then they already have some experience passing between worlds
>>
Just a thought, since sora is supposedly going to the olympus colosseum to unlock the transformation ability, wouldn't anon just have to go to a similar world?
Somewhere with a close relation to it's own mythology and a focus on combat

Also, semi-related, will there be tournaments?
>>
>>30560137
Sora is going there to discover the power of awakening. We have no idea what that is how he gets it and how it ties back to keyblade transformation
>>
>>30560546
>>30560137
Logically one would conclude it allows him to awaken his keyblade's and unlock new forms but we still don't know anything else about how it works where it comes from how you gain this power and what it even has to do with Olympus in the first place.
>>
>>30559094
>the mirror is actually a corridor of darkness opened by Xeswirl the Beardhanorted
>he threw the sirens in hoping they'd be lost in the abyss between worlds
>he's been carefully amassing an army by imprisoning every threat to Equestria and setting them to all release at the same time in 1,000 years
>Tirek, the Dazzlings, Discord, Nightmare Moon, Sombra
>they were all locked up so they could incubate his seeds of evil intent
I knew it! My bitchy seahorse waifu did nothing wrong!
>>
Sorry about the lack of updates last night and today. We bred Iggy to a french bulldog a couple months back and a pair of frenchton puppies were delivered last night.

Anyway I'm about to start writing the next section, but before I get started I just thought I'd get details of your plan down. I assume the general thrust of it is to put Tokoyami, Mineta and Den'ki under and then hit them with the power chord but I wanted to make sure there weren't any particular precautions you wanted to take.

If you don't have any particular requests I'm just going to have Mina Bring them all into the emergency wing so you can hit them all at once.
>>
>>30563771
I feel like it might be less of a headache to do one at a time. Especially if we wanna avoid a Triple Danger.
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 1600x900px
>>30563771
The new puppies in case anyone cares to see. Not even a day old in this photo.

>>30563965
Fair enough. I'm heading to bed for now, if we don't get any competing plans by the morning separate it is.
>>
>>30564764
Wow, they're so tiny
Keep us posted on the pups, dude
>>
>>30564764
What adorable little guys! I'm assuming you're keeping them, right? Do they have names yet?

>>30563965
I'm fine with doing them one at a time, we still don't technically have confirmation that this will work, just a really good hunch. I'd hate to buff these guys but not actually excise the Heartless, that could get nasty in a fight.
>>
>>30567246
As the mother isn't my dog I'm only entitled to one of the pups as iggy's stud fee. Which in this case is half the litter. As for keeping mine I'm already at my apartment's pet limit so that's fairly unlikely. Fortunately I know some people interested in buying a Frenchton. Even more fortunately Frenchtons are a popular designer dog breed and I could get nearly two grand out of this puppy.
>>
>>30567744
Fuckin double dubs
>>
>>30567744

Damn, Yen. Sucks that you're at pet capacity, but even if you weren't, I'd suggest you make that skrilla.
>>
>>30567744
Coolio! I can't say I particularly enjoy the idea of dog breeding under most circumstances, but it sounds like you've got a plan for him/her, and Frenchton is a mixed dog breed, so they're less prone to genetic problems than purebred bulldogs.
>>
>>30569057
It helps that the frenchie and the Boston terroer are fairly healthy breeds to begin with aside from the squish faces. That can lead to some breathing issues like snoring and being prone to overheating in the winter
>>
File: 1484226032623.png (1MB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1484226032623.png
1MB, 1024x788px
Random pic bump
>>
>>30572959
Trying to come up with Sunny Shim-Sham's Nobody's name makes me realize how many pony names have a horrible ratio of consonants to vowels. Applejack, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer all have double letters, "Twilight Sparkle" has 11 consonants to 4 vowels (12 if you count the added "x"), and it's already tough to anagram their names into two words again without adding letters.

I'm pretty sure the Pony Organization XIII would have to go by numbers, is what I'm saying, unless they spent a whole lot of time with scrabble tiles and Twilight suggesting ways "x" is pronounced in various cultures.
>>
>>30574054
One would think they would just use half their name. Like rainbow, twilight, sunset, ect. Though having Twiggles sit around with a scrabble bag seems very in character.

Though knowing what we know about X I doubt non organization nobodies even use it.
>>
>>30572959
Ah yes, who can forget Sexnuts? Truly the best organization member
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 600x528px
>>30574131
>sexnuts
>>
>>30574131
If only Sexnuts had teamed up with Mansex, they would've been an unstoppable team.

>>30574066
The image of Twi and the rest of the group sitting around trying to choose cool names as part of becoming Nobodies in turn reminds me of Scott Pilgrim, it feels like something the League of Evil Exes would do while waiting for Scott to answer his email so they can duel him.
>>
>>30574054
>>30574066
>>30574870
At least half of them would end up with lovcraftian gibberish
>>
>>30576178
And the other half would be shit like sexnuts
>>
>>30574066
I feel like most of the folks in Org XIII have weird names without the X.
>>
>>30576679
And let's not forget Wroxbain and Nipkexi
>>
>>30576833
Wroxbain is actually pretty cool if you pronounce it Wro-Bane
>>
>>30576833
those are actually pretty awesome names
>>
>>30574066
I took some liberties, but here are some:

>Xyritra
>Xelpskar
>Papxel
>Teftlurx
>>
>>30577439
Not bad at all. I'd belive those were actual nobodies if I didn't know better
>>
>>30577439
I like the idea of Applejack going by AJ, so her Nobody would just be Jax. And other than it sounding way more dangerous than she'd actually be, Thrystuflex has a nice ring to it.
>>
>>30578964
Also sounds jacked as fuck
>>
>>30578964
Seriously that sounds like she ought to be going toe to toe with lexeus.
>>
File: 20170723_122618.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_122618.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
Lets play a game anons. While Yen is away doing his stuff, I've got this little book sitting on my nightstand for the past month or so. Ill post 1 or 2 everyday during the afternoon so we don't get archived.
Ill post one Easy one for now
>>
File: 20170723_123533_Burst12.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_123533_Burst12.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>30579728
Here we go.
SPOILER YOUR ANSWER
>>
>>30579925
1. Down
2. Up
3. Up
4. Up
5. Down
6. Up
7. Down
8. Up
9. Down
>>
File: 20170723_132354_Burst14.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_132354_Burst14.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>30579925
One more
>>
>>30580046
Anders needs two assistants. Each person carries 4 days' rations.

Day 1: All three consume 1 day's ration.
Assistant #1 gives 1 day's ration to Anders and 1 day's ration to Assistant #2, leaving them with 4 days' rations. That leaves Assistant #1 with 1 day's ration to return home.

Day 2: Anders and Assistant #2 consume 1 day's ration, leaving them with 3 days' rations apiece. Assistant #2 gives Anders 1 day's ration, giving Anders a total of 4 days' rations to complete the journey and leaving Assistant #2 with 2 days' rations to return home.
>>
so when we purge the heartless from the hosts we're just killing them right? No plans on studying them or anything like that?
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>30551341
>”That’s super sick, but maybe we should let the instruments be the judge.”
>Dan deadpans dismissively, clearly unimpressed by your magical display as he walks up and sticks you in the arm with the hypo gun pulling a fresh blood sample.
>Dan Is interupted mid-motion by a string of his own profanity as he goes to pull the vial from the hypo gun only to be burned by the unexpectedly hot contents within.
>He drops the hypo gun to the ground where spike picks it up as the angry little man nurses his singed fingers.
>”Wow, talk about hot blooded.”
>Spike says sporting a shit eating grin as he pulls the vial free, its contents suffused with a dull glow as the vial smolders away in his heatproof grasp.
>”Okay maybe this will actually burn those fucking things out of us.”
>Dan begrudgingly admits as he shakes his hand trying to cool off his digits.
>Spike meanwhile helps mina prepare a sample for the microscope and the spectrometer, and in short order the sample comes back clear of the trace amounts of darkness it previously contained.
>The little dragon shoots you a thumbs up just as your burning aura flickers out and the glow fades from your second blood sample.
>Looks like the spell only lasts a few minutes but that should be more than enough to drive the heartless out of their hosts.
“Okay, now that all that’s settled let’s get started pulling these things out of their victims.”
>You dismiss your keyblade and turn to Mina.
“I’d like it if we could treat them one at a time, that way we can hopefully avoid a repeat of this little guy”
>You explain as you pick up the sample jar and bounce the drugged heartless around its transparent prison.
>>
File: Containment_field.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Containment_field.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>30581075
>The others nod in agreement as Mina gets up and starts bustling around the room preparing ketamine doses for your three patients.
>While Mina gets ready on the medical end the rest of you move into an empty exam room and start getting ready for the first patient.
>As the five of you walk into the room Ulysses starts muttering to himself as his eyes start darting around the fairly confined space.
>”I know we’re planning on the heartless being knocked out by the tranquilizers but maybe we ought to do something to block the ventilation and seal the doors. If something goes wrong we can’t have these things escaping on us.”
>”Way ahead of you son.”
>Buzz responds from a nearby control panel tapping away at the glowing console.
>A calm synthetic voice issues from the panel with a final keystroke from the space ranger.
>”Quarantine containment field active.”
>As soon as the voice finishes speaking a glowing blue field flickers to life over the air vents in the room and across the room’s entrance.
>”There, now nothing’s getting in and out of this room without our say so.”
>Buzz dusts off his hands with a self-satisfied grin as Ulysses nods nervously.
“Well that beats the hell out of my plan to secure the room.”
>You say throwing in an impressed whistle for good measure.
“Now let’s bring Den’Ki in here and get this show on the road.”
>Ulysses nods and ducks out of the room, the barrier flickering temporarily to allow him passage as he scurries off to get the nurse and your first patient.
>In short order the nervous little man returns with the others in tow.
>”So what’s going on with us anyway? How much longer till we can get out and start fixing the station?”
>Den’ki asks as soon as he sees Buzz standing in the treatment room.
>”No need to worry son, just a minor issue with contaminants from the asteroid.”
>Buzz reassures the engineer, slapping the alien on the back as he tries to put the young man at ease.
>>
File: spicy jams.jpg (79KB, 1194x827px) Image search: [Google]
spicy jams.jpg
79KB, 1194x827px
>>30581083
>”It looks like you’ve managed to pick up an unusual level of exposure somehow, but we can filter it out of your system in a jiffy.”
>Mina says with an unnaturally cheery voice as she helps Den’ki up into a chair and stick him in the arm with the ketamine gun.
>”Okay if you sayyyy soooo…”
>The alien’s words begin to slur almost immediately and in a matter of seconds he’s down for the count.
>As soon as he begins snoring in the exam chair Mina wheels around and shoots you a thumbs up.
>”Okay he’s all set let’s do this.”
>You give her a determined nod in return and call your keyblade into your hands.
“Time to turn up the heat.”
>you grin as the glowing stings appear at your fingertips and you begin shredding away with your spicy melody.
>With a final flourish as you reach the end of your rift you grab the keyblade by its handle reaching through the strings mid strum and sling the accumulated magic at Den’ki who is immediately enveloped in the same fierce burning aura you had summoned before.
>For a few seconds it seems as though nothing is going to happen but then Den’ki begins to cough and sputter as he shakes in his chair.
“Yes it’s working! Just a little more.”
>You shout gripping your keyblade ready to eradicate the sedated heartless once it’s expelled from the alien’s body.
>Then Den’ki’s eyes shoot open and he leaps up out of his chair and begins to wretch uncontrollably.
>”Uh should this be happening guys?”
>Spike asks concern in his voice as he reaches for the vibroknife clipped to his little spacesuit’s belt.
>>
File: Heartless.png (31KB, 865x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Heartless.png
31KB, 865x1180px
>>30581103
>”Whatever Anon did must have burnt through the sedative in Den’ki’s system, Brace yourselves!”
>Ulysses shouts hiding behind a nearby crash cart as Den’ki expels gallons of black sludge from his mouth into a pile on the floor.
>”Ugh… that was inside me?”
>the alien exclaims as he staggers back to his feet still wreathed in flickering flames as he wipes the black strands from his mouth, the confusion apparent in his voice.
>”We’ll explain later, just get back!”
>Dan shouts as he grips his wrench ready for the worst.
“Maybe the drugs are still effecting it…”
>As soon as the words leave your mouth that feeble hope is dashed to pieces as a sharp spindly leg emerges from the puddle of black sludge and a shape begins to pull itself up from the inky mass on the exam room floor.
>”Everyone who isn’t armed take Cover! This thing does not escape this room!”
>Buzz shouts as he takes aim at the forming Heartless.

Anon and Co. VS. Kaminari Parasite Start!
>>
>>30581114
General plan should be simple. Keep the helmets on both Buzz and the Engineering Suits on, have Anon freeze the bugger with Blizzard, and have Dan and Spike pummel it while Buzz uses the laser.
>>
>>30581114
Let's throw a Thunder Bulwark on Mina, she's most vulnerable to one of its more dangerous long range attacks. We can try to keep it away from her and Den'ki if it tries to reinfect, otherwise what >>30581428 said sounds like a good general plan.
>>
>>30581959
I wonder if we should arm denki. He is already buffed and if I remember right nigga is immune to electricity.
>>
>>30583794
He doesn't have face protection, though, which is worrisome in case the buff runs out and the Ooze gets frisky again.
>>
>>30585356
Fair, though if I recall correctly there's supposed to be some kind of breathers in the med bay right? We should probably start distributing those once we get through this fight.
>>
>>30586185
On that subject, how about a good old-fashioned investigate check? Maybe for something Mina and Den'ki can defend with, other than a clipboard and raw charisma, respectively.
>>
>>30586581
Oh yeah, we should do a pre-battle investigation, since this room's a new one.
>>
>>30586581
Oh yeah with this buff denki has charisma out the ass doesn't he
>>
File: IV stand.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IV stand.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
>>30586955
sorry had a birthday to go to after work but ask and you shall receive.

>As the heartless slowly pulls itself together your eyes shoot around the room taking in your surroundings.
>In addition to the chair you had attempted to sedate Den'Ki in the room also contains a hospital bed and a crash cart which Ulysses is currently hiding behind.
>If it weren't for the fact you're fairly certain this heartless can absorb electricity that defibrillator might have proven extremely useful.
>Even if you can't fry the heartless with it, better make a mental note of it.
>You never know when you'll need to kickstart someone's heart.
>There are a couple of IV stands at the back of the room giving you brief flashbacks of a trip to the ER for alcohol poisoning.
>Still if that drunken office chair jousting match that night taught you anything it's that those things are sturdier than they look.
>Maybe you can have someone throw one to Den'ki Mina or Ulysses. It would certainly be better than nothing for fending off some heartless.
>Finally you see a box of surgical facemasks sitting on the counter.
>They're not exactly the atmospheric filters Buzz had told you about but if it can keep out Sars maybe it can hold a the heartless at bay long enough for help to arrive if the little bastards try to get overly frisky.
>>
>>30589226
So for general distance managing, where is everyone, in relation to distance to th Ooze? We might be able to have Mina or Den'Ki reach them if we can distract the Ooze.

Also, I feel somewhat retarded for not suggesting Magnet to keep the bugger in check for now.
>>
>>30589626
By them, I meant the masks. That shit should be readily available to everyone.
>>
>>30589626
It's not a very large room so let's say the core 4 party members are all surrounding the heartless about 15 feet away from it. Ulysses is hiding behind the crash cart and is roughly 10 feet behind buzz. Mina has taken up position cowering behind dan so she's only 5 feet further from the heartless than our manlet. Denki is unfortunately fairly close to our monster as he just threw up the damn thing. He's only 10 feet from the heartless between buzz and the target.
>>
>>30590598
We really need Den'Ki to book it to safety while we keep it still with Blizzard or Magnet. Need to keep its attention on us.
>>
>>30590906
He's actually in slightly less danger than Mina I'd think, between that fire buff that'll probably make him unattractive to pounce on and his probable lightning absorbtion or immunity. We should still exercise caution, but as a Cadet, I'm guessing he can sort of handle himself in a fight, too.

We should absolutely be the thing's primary focus, though; I imagine it's going to go full Pikachu if we Magnet it into the air, so we should take that into account. I'm still in favor of shielding Mina, maybe Spike can roll Ulysses an IV stand; get Dan swinging on the bugger, put Den'ki on mask-fetching duty, and next turn we can get to work on this little shit. Or is that too much prep, when we could just go ham on this sucka?
>>
>>30592221
My main worry is that the Ooze will keep its fast mobility and try to flee if Dan can't pick up the aggro. But it could work.
>>
>>30593006
I thought Buzz put up that barrier thing before we kicked off this shindig off, though? If that's down, definitely, we should focus on keeping aggro a bit more, but if it's contained in the room all we have to do is keep it off the unarmed folks, no?
>>
>>30593187
Provided the barier proves effective yes.
>>
File: raido za raitoning.jpg (131KB, 1300x1040px) Image search: [Google]
raido za raitoning.jpg
131KB, 1300x1040px
>>30589226
>You turn your attention back to the heartless and see Buzz is about to blow a hole in the damn thing.
>But before the space ranger's laser has a chance to charge the parasite beats him to the punch.
>The semi formed body ripples and a trail of spines grow from the puddle on the floor.
“Everyone get down!”
>You shout as the spines begin to crackle but your warning comes too late as the heartless discharges a huge burst of electricity.
>The crash cart Ulysses is hiding behind throws up a shower of sparks as the wave of electricity blows out the instrument panel but the little man manages to avoid the attack.
>Mina is similarly fortunate hiding behind Dan.
>The Rest of you aren’t so lucky as the four of you take the brunt of the discharge.
>You’re thrown back as the shock forces your muscles to spasm, but you manage to stagger through the wave and back into a ready stance.
>Buzz also succeeds in toughing his way through the high voltage attack and is even able to keep his bead on the heartless through the pain.
>Dan and Spike however aren’t nearly so lucky.
>Spike is thrown back into the wall as his body turns on itself and convulses.
>Dan meanwhile collapses to one knee only barely succeeding in shielding Mina from the burst as he’s robbed of his ability to move.
>>
File: buzz lazer.png (163KB, 577x333px) Image search: [Google]
buzz lazer.png
163KB, 577x333px
>>30597047
>”Son of a bitch, maybe we should have thought this through a little more”
>Dan grunts through clenched teeth as he struggles to stay up.
>The only one who doesn’t seem effected by the attack is Den’ki.
>In fact he seems more than unaffected, he seems super charged as his body crackles with electricity beneath his burning aura.
>”You call that a power surge? Com’ere you son of a bitch!”
>Den’ki shouts as he grabs the sludgy half formed heartless and spins it around as its spindly legs scrabble uselessly looking for purchase, trying to stop the inevitable as Den’ki flings it against the wall with a wet splat.
>As the heartless slides to the ground Buzz keeps up the pressure firing a crimson lance of light accompanied by the high pitched whine of his suit’s capacitors.
>The heartless lets loose a gurgling shriek as the laser burns a smoking hole in its dripping black excuse for a body and tries to make a break for the door.
“You’re not getting away that easy, stay and chill a while!”
>the keyblade glows a pale blue as you blast the monster with a bitter cone of frost, it’s semifluid body creaking and popping as the wave of frigid magic solidifies its body robbing it of its unnatural agility.
“Whatever happens that thing cannot leave this room!”
>You shout as you shake off the lingering tingling from the electrical burst and pull yourself into a ready stance

Kaminari Parasite 35/60 HP

Anon: 40/50 HP 37/60 MP
Buzz: 49/59 HP 92% power
Spike: 41/61 HP 4 superiority dice (Stunned 2 turns)
Dan: 28/48 HP (Stunned 1 turn)
>>
File: 32.png (229KB, 680x601px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
229KB, 680x601px
>>30597050
>tfw we ate shit hard

So with the only active members being Den'Ki, Buzz, and Anon, seemingly in that attack order, if Denki can reach a chair or IV stand, he should start pummeling the Parasite while Buzz keeps firing. It's hard to decide what Anon should do, so I'll suggest keeping it frozen.

Shit would be easier with an Ether or two.
>>
>>30597085
seeing as we have no Ether maybe an ether soaked rag will do
>>
>>30597096
That may restore our mana but I imagine it would also leave us tripping balls. So maybe not a good idea.
>>
With the Heartless frozen, the strat to me seems to Magnet Tether and slam it into the wall near Den'ki. Have Den'ki start beating it with an IV and have Buzz fire his laser again (or line up the sights for it, if he can't fire this turn).
>>
>>30597952
This would be a good strategy, only there's one problem: Den'Ki's faster than Anon, who's slower than Buzz. Anon seems to be the turtle of this battle, so that should be taken into account.
>>
>>30597952
>>30598394
We should quickly find out if hitting den'ki with thunder would boost him even further, either asking or just shoving a bolt up his ass.
>>
>>30599166
Beep
>>
>>30598522
I'd be a little worried that we might blow him out like an overcharged battery if we hit him up with too much energy.
>>
File: 1430882435838.png (648KB, 1356x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1430882435838.png
648KB, 1356x1192px
Awaken, thread. Not yet.
>>
File: 1484609804287.png (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484609804287.png
204KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Collision magnet.gif (831KB, 319x181px) Image search: [Google]
Collision magnet.gif
831KB, 319x181px
>>30597050
“Buzz, Den’ki , Hang back and let me take the lead on this one.”
>You call out as you tap into your magical reserve and begin spinning the energy around the keyblade.
>In a matter of seconds the raw magic has been spun into a twisting red and blue magnetic aura and you sling the humming energy at the heartless like an incandescent fishing line.
>The creaking frozen heartless tries to pull itself out of the way but the ice spell has left it incapable of avoiding your magnetic magic and the energy latches on to the frosty beast.
>You haul back with a yell yanking the heartless off the floor and spinning it around the room.
>Meanwhile Ulysses uses the brief opening you’ve created to scurry out from behind the wrecked crashcart and grab a iv rack that he promptly tosses to Den’ki.
>As soon as you see Den’ki armed with his gleaming improvised weapon you send the heartless slamming into the wall nearest Den’ki.
>The monster hits the wall with a brittle crunch, sending frozen pieces of it flying of and clattering across the floor.
“Now guys, bring it on home!”
>Your voice rings around the room as the heartless hits the wall and Den’ki wastes no time acting on your command.
>He winds up and swings the iv rack with all his might into the frozen body of the heartless.
>A loud snapping sound fills the room as a deep fissure bisects the heartless.
>It looks like Den’ki may have damn near split the thing in two.
>”It’s all yours Commander!”
>Den'ki shouts , jumping back just as an angry red beam of light shoots past him and into the jagged fissure he just knocked into the heartless.
>The heartless shrieks as its entire malformed hind end breaks off and clatters to the floor, shattering what few spines remained intact.
“Jesus, you two actually split the thing in two.”
>If you didn’t know better you’d almost feel sorry for the little half frozen monstrosity.
>>
File: Dan vs kingdom hearts.png (210KB, 782x418px) Image search: [Google]
Dan vs kingdom hearts.png
210KB, 782x418px
>>30605216
“Time to put this thing out of its misery”
>You call out as you raise your keyblade to drive home the finishing blow.
>But just as you raise your key, the blizzard spell wears off and the once stiff near immobile heartless begins thrashing again like the T-1000 on crack.
>The heartless grows four more legs across its front end and begins franticly dragging itself across the floor towards an air vent.
>Yeah you better run, you think to yourself as it scurries away.
>After all the containment field means this little fucker’s going nowhere.
>But at that thought something catches your eye forcing you to do a double take at the grate.
>The glowing blue containment field is gone.
>Somewhere in the back of your mind it occurs to you that it must have been blown out by the electrical discharge, but that thought is completely overshadowed by the fact that this monstrosity is about to escape.
“It’s making a break for it, don’t let it get through the grate!”
>You shout unable to move fast enough to head off the heartless as it skitters away.
>Spike strains to try and pin it with his knife as it scurries past him but the little dragon just jerks around on the floor ineffectively still trapped by the heartless paralytic grip.
>Time seems to slow down as the heartless rushes the grate.
>You’re out of options and it looks like the little bastard is going to make good on its escape.
>It’s only a couple feet away from freedom when a high tech wrench flies overhead smashing into the grate, mangling the would be escape route to the point of uselessness.
>You whip around and see Dan wheezing, struggling to stay on his feet after shaking off the monster’s paralysis and hurling his wrench across the room.
>”You’re not getting away from that easily you little shit.”

Kaminari Parasite 10/60 HP

Anon: 40/50 HP 37/60 MP
Buzz: 49/59 HP 92% power
Spike: 41/61 HP 4 superiority dice
Dan: 28/48 HP
>>
>>30605220
We really need to stop getting into these close calls. My poor heart's not equipped for this.

I'm assuming Spike's still out of commission from the paralysis, so we need to keep this asshole still long enough to beat it to a pulp. Anon seems to be in the lead now, so I wonder if we can't do a bit of a Strike Raid and toss our Keyblade at the Ooze?

Also, the Power should probably be less, since Buzz had 92% before.
>>
>>30605242
You're correct buzz should be at 84%
>>
>>30605242
Strike raid seems like a good idea, we're pretty experienced at summoning the keyblade mid-combat now or we could play it safe and hit it with blizzard again.
Speaking of which our MP should be lower after the magnet tether.
>>
>>30606550
Jesus I'm just not on the ball today. Anon's Mp ought to be 30
>>
>>30605220
I'd think we can probably just beat this little slimeball down this turn, no? Maybe just Fire or Blizzard the hell out of it? That combined with a good strike from one (or hell, all, 'cause fuck this thing) of our friends oughta splatter it, I'd think.
>>
>>30607442
>Inb4 we start playing Heartless Tennis!
XD
>>
I like the idea of a Strike Raid.
>>
>>
>>30607574
Maybe with the next one.

I would suggest going with blizzard to to try and further immobilize it, but with 10 hp we should be fine just hanging up unless literally everyone misses.

All that to say lets strike raid the shit out of it. If we miss we have three more attacks to clean up with.
>>
>>30609408
>>
so since this fight is about to wrap up I think the next question we should be preemptively ask is how do we deal with the next heartless. Do we want to use magic again or try another method? And if we stick with Magic do we want to try and set up any prep work?
>>
>>30613288
If we can find some containment canisters like what we scooped that first one into, we should give them that and tell them that they'll likely experience some nausea as a result of the treatment. (What they throw up is a biohazard, so they need to vom into this container, I guess?) Once they do, we can snap that fucker shut and call this mission complete, right?
>>
>>30613440
Given the little one we have was the size of a baseball and these are the size of a German Shepard maybe we need more like a trash can.
>>
>>30613288
I think the bigger worries are whether or not the barrier machine still works, as well as dealing with Tokoyami's Parasite. If the powers are remotely similar, we're talking about a sentient shadowbeast that can go absolutely berserk.

Sunlight does drain the power, but I don't think we can rely on that, being in an ER..
>>
>>30613805
>We're in an ER.
>A space ER at that.
Biohazards are not something you'd want to keep around for any length of time on a space station, even contained.
Surely there's a disposal facility in here, even if it's something as basic as a furnace.

The heartless is a puddle when it's first ejected, if everyone is prepared when it happens it should go down pretty quickly, especially since we almost got it down to 50% despite half the party getting rekt by it. >>30597050
Magnet tether to hold it still while everyone unloads on it is probably the safest option, albiet mp intensive.
>>
Unrelated to the current situation, but if we eventually learn keyblade transforming and there's nothing particularly urgent going on, does anyone else think we should just try it with all the keyblades we have at that point?
>>
>>30615127
We'll almost certainly get a larger ship at some point so I can totally see us playing with the transformation function between worlds.
>>
>>30615627
And until then, we can experiment with spellcraft
>>
>>30614491
Yeah the action economy of dnd means that a 4 on one battle is pretty lopsided. even with the enemy crowd controlling you and losing two members for a couple of turns you still wrecked it pretty fast. One of your greatest strengths as a large group is simply that you are a large group and can therefore do a lot more per round.

An incinerator of some kind isn't a bad Idea. I'll have the group look into one once this fight clears up.
>>
Reminder that Spike has a fire breath we haven't used yet.
>>
Midnight bump
>>
>>30616378
I wonder how long anon would last in a 1'000 heartless type battle with this sort of ruleset.

I hope there's something like that in kh3, a huge battle against heartless that isnt limited by the ps2's processor.
>>
>>30617455
Well he'd most likely be taking a minimum of 9 attacks per round seeing as he's fully surrounded. More if there are ranged heartless mixed in. All the enemies would have advantage on their attacks and Anon would probably have disadvantage on his. Meaning Anon is most likely to miss and the heartless are most likely to hit. I'd expect Anon to bite it in one turn under standard 5th Ed rules. But then I'd also expect a unique set of rules for that encounter to make it more possible.
>>
>>30618215
Maybe a dumb question, but I know in Pathfinder there were rules for swarm enemies, like fighting a bunch of tiny or miniscule creatures as a group. does something like that exist in 5e? I'd assume Anon would just be taking a set amount (or slightly variable amounts) of damage each turn, and could alternate attack/heal until he destroyed them all.

Plus if Spike was in this and got Greater Cleave, I think there's no real limit to the number of times he could attack, so assuming he was buffed enough to consistently one-shot the things he could just obliterate 8 squares of enemies at a time until his Superiority Dice ran out.

>>30617455
I was thinking about that recently too, I hope we do have a fight like that, the PS4 seems to be able to handle lots of models on-screen pretty well.
>>
>>30619046
Beep
>>
>>30618249
If spike has reach with his lance, which he should, he can probably hit something like 12 enemies a turn if he's lucky.
>>
>>30618249
It looks like 5th ed doesn't have a swarm rule per say like pathfinder did. It does however have a couple of swarm monsters like swarm of rats.

Such monsters have one hit point pool for all the members of the swarm. They can occupy enemy spaces, and their attacks become weaker as they loose hp and members of the swarm die and the swarm becomes smaller.

So i suppose we could do a "swarm" of heartless with a load of hp and a number of special attacks that amount to individual heartless attacking you in different ways, but limit the number of actual attacks you're taking per turn to something that you can potentially survive.
>>
>>30621251
>...doesn't have a swarm rule *per say*...
JSYK, its spelled "per se". ;P
>>
File: son of a bitch.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
son of a bitch.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
>>30621366
>>
>>30621626
Is that a good or bad thing?
%S
>>
File: i know what i need to do.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
i know what i need to do.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>>30621636
its an i'm an autistic dummy who can't spell right thing
>>
>>30621808
k
>>
File: strike raido.gif (713KB, 319x181px) Image search: [Google]
strike raido.gif
713KB, 319x181px
>>30605220
>With its only avenue of escape closed off the heartless screeches defiantly and lunges at the nearest warm body.
>That body happens to belong to Spike, who is still struggling to get up off the floor.
>Luckily for the little dragon the heartless isn’t nearly as agile since the three of you split the little abomination in half.
>The desperate lunge falls short of the mark leaving the heartless flailing on the floor creating a perfect opening for you to finish it off.
“This is the end of the Road!”
>You shout as you haul back and fling the keyblade at the prone blob of living shadow, sending the weapon tumbling end over end through the air.
>The keyblade whips through the air like flying buzzsaw and strikes true impaling the heartless leaving it pinned to the deck of the medical bay.
>The monster gurgles and thrashes violently before finally falling still and exploding in a burst of light accompanied by a cloud of black smoke.
>Once the heartless vanishes you hurry across the room to help Spike back to his feet.
>”Thanks for the assist, that thing got a little too close for comfort there at the end.”
>Spike says with a wry grin, wincing as you prop him up and feeling returns to his limbs.
“Any time, I’m not going to let some heartless turn my buddy into a dragon suit.”
>You reply with a fist bump and a confident smile trying to hide fear at the back of your mind at the thought of what nearly happened.
>The heartless had you beat dead to rights on speed; it was just luck that things didn’t turn out very differently.
>Fortunately the little dragon doesn’t seem to pick up on any of your internal doubts and grins back at you as he returns the fist bump before dusting himself off and heading over to greet Den’ki.
>”Look I’m glad we killed that thing but does anyone want to tell me what the hell is actually going on here?”
>The alien asks just as the little dragon trundles up to him.
>”What about you little man?"
>>
File: quick rundown.gif (1MB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
quick rundown.gif
1MB, 380x380px
>>30622993
>Den'ki asks as he directs his attention at Spike.
>"Do you know what’s going on?”
>”Uh I’m probably not the best person to explain. Can someone give him a quick rundown?”
>As soon as the words leave Spike’s mouth Dan jumps in without missing a beat.
>”Well to start even the Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs, they’ve been in contact with alien life for years and are rumored to possess psychic abilities.”
“Shut up Dan you’re not helping. Ulysses fill Den’ki in on what’s going on please, I need to check with Mina about how we’re going to deal with our next patient.”
>As Ulysses and Spike get to work filling in Den’ki along with a generous helping of shitposting from Dan you turn to Buzz and Mina to start planning for the next two extractions.
>“That didn’t go nearly as well as we had hoped it would, we’re lucky that heartless didn’t slip through our fingers.”
>Buzz says, his arms crossed with a grim edge to his voice.
”We can’t have another close call like this, once was already too close for comfort.”
>You say, nodding as you agree with the space ranger.
>”The question is, how do we fix it in the next go round? “
>Fortunately you’ve already been giving that some thought.
“Mina do we have some way that we can dispose of the heartless immediately after it’s expelled from the body? A biohazard containment unit or maybe an incinerator?”
>Mina thinks for a second, looking like a pink busty version of Ulysses as she mumbles to herself before finally popping back upright as she plops her fist into her palm.
>”I think we may have something, let me go take a look and see if it’ll work.”
>>
File: Buzz.jpg (38KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Buzz.jpg
38KB, 500x600px
>>30622999
>And just like that Mina darts off out of the room leaving you and Buzz behind.
>”You holding up okay there soldier?”
>The space ranger breaks the silence and you shoot him a quizzical look.
“You know I’m not a soldier right?”
>”I know but son didn’t feel right, and that wasn’t exactly an answer.”
>You frown silently; apparently Buzz isn’t going to let you joke your way out of this.
>”I saw you talking with the little guy after the fight; you did a good job putting up a brave front.”
“Not good enough apparently.”
>You mutter bitterly, galled by how easily the veteran soldier saw through you.
>”After years of wearing that expression yourself it gets easy to spot.”
>Buzz looks distant for a moment, as though he’s suddenly very far away, lost in bitter memories of time gone by.
>Eventually Buzz returns to the now, breaking the silence.
>”It doesn’t get any easier carrying the burden of command soldier; just don’t make it any heavier than it has to be. “
>The space ranger turns to you with a sad smile, the echoes of his own failures hiding behind that melancholy half grin.
>”Any fight you and your men walk away from is a victory.”
>You're about to offer up some kind of meager thank you when it clicks.
>Buzz's losses aren't just relegated to the past, they're happening all around you here and now.
>The infected crew.
>Lieutenant Dallas up on the bridge.
>Woody and Rarity down at the bottom of the station.
>Even you, Dan and Spike.
>Buzz is responsible for all of your lives.
>And if the weight of looking after Spike is getting to you, you can't imagine how crushing that burden must be.
>You stand there and can't help but think that you should say something.
>But what do you even say at a time like this?
>>
>>30623007
>007
Nice!
>Back on topic now...
As cliche as it sounds, the only thing I can think of is >N.G.U.N.S:
https://youtu.be/SJ2hJezvd2I
>>
>>30623007
That's a good question. Buzz is literally our Atlas: holding the entire figurative Infinity on his shoulders, along with three civvies that aren't anywhere near as trained as he probably would want them to be and another stuck with a close friend on the other side of the station. And yet he has to keep the stoic, brave facade up to keep the situation from falling apart.

While I can't think of anything to encourage him, I admire that resolve and determination. I can see why people look up to him. If we can help shoulder some of the weight for him, I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>30622993
Unless it can rapidly adapt to a host, spike is arguably the one that's least in danger from these things, on account of the 'breathes fire' ability he has.

>>30623007
Damn, there really isnt much you can say to that, a salute is probably appropriate.
>>
>>30623622
Yeah but he can only breate Fire once or twice a day. It'll be a problem if they try and rape him again.
>>
>>30623007
"I'll take your advice if you will: Don't take all of the burden yourself, Buzz. 'Cause really, we're not your sons and daughters, y'know? We're your friends and comrades; you can rely on us, just like we rely on you. Share the load, eh?"
>>
>>30574131
You mean, mean people. You owe me a box of painkillers and two new pairs of sides. Now I want to put all my wip pics on short pause and draw something about best new organization XIII member if you got some silly ideas,
share them
>>
File: guitarshim.png (514KB, 1165x1024px) Image search: [Google]
guitarshim.png
514KB, 1165x1024px
>>30625470
I actually like the idea of Sunset's Nobody being like Demyx with a guitar instead. Maybe something like "Dance, Fire, Dance!"
>>
>>30625470
Anon laughing his ass off because he can't take her name seriously
i have to admit, i'm kinda proud of all the laughs this is getting
>>
>>30625716
>"T-the X is silent!"
>>
File: deez_nutz.jpg (34KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
deez_nutz.jpg
34KB, 460x460px
>>30625727
>Laughter intensifies.
>Dan graciously steps in.
>"Senuts? More like DEEZ NUTS."
>>
>>30625772
Fucking fund it
>>
>>30624787
What we need is to find some kind of potion that can recharge daily effects
>>
>>30628882
It's called coffee

I think such potion would break the game too much, given the fact how many things with daily effects we're finding in each new world. Our stocks already looks like ones from BBS, but with refresh at each days, not at each save points
>>
>>30630138
Speaking of powers and effects, when do you reckon we'll figure out how to use that summon gem we picked up?
>>
>>30632290
Not this world but soon in the grand scheme of things. Sooner than you got them in the original kingdom hearts anyway.
>>
>>30633322
Hm... in KH games we had to meet someone to explain to us that summon rocks are summon rocks, because only people aware of worlds outside knew about rocks that left of the worlds outside. Not sure if Merlin, Sid and others are still around, so time to make bets. Who will teach us everything?
>>
>>30633735
I would think it would depend on what world we're heading to. Or maybe someone not bound to a particular world like the three good faries.
>>
File: zummigummi.png (292KB, 620x460px) Image search: [Google]
zummigummi.png
292KB, 620x460px
>>30633735
Obviously the greatest magician Disney has ever produced.
>>
>>30636376
Obtained: Summons, High Jump +, box of Gummiberry Juice
>>
File: Haters to the left.gif (475KB, 275x182px) Image search: [Google]
Haters to the left.gif
475KB, 275x182px
>>30633735
>>30634653
>Not sure if Merlin, Sid and others are still around.
Considering we found Powerline's gem and i doubt they missed Goofy's homeworld / Disney castle the first time they restored the worlds, it'll either summon Powerline or Max not sure which i want more desu meaning that in terms of timeline this cant exactly be all that long after the KH canon.
Even if the goofy movie didnt happen in either this or KH, PL was roughly goofy's age, so it stands to reason the other world-travellers should still be around, although they might be indisposed.
>>
>>30639374
Maybe goofy movie happened sometime later
Or, alternatively, it's an alternate universe goofy
>>
>>30639374
>it'll either summon powerline or max
Why not both?
>>
so, time for spell-raids?
>>
>>30641715
Do we know how to? I know we can put MP into our Home Run Derbies to deal damage, but I didn't know we could elementalize them.
>>
>>30641745
well, we won't know until we try
>>
>>30641745

I figure, seeing as our elemental spellcraft is just "convert mana into energy", we could probably slap that on top of almost anything. The real question is whether or not it's worth it.
>>
>>30642367
Is be down for a more status heavy attacks than raw damage
>>
>>30641745
since we can already apply elemental damage to regular attacks i would imagine we can probably stack an elemental type onto most specials too. I just imagine mana cost goes up.
>>
>>30642367
I seem to recall the elemental cost was pretty cheap, probably cheap enough for us to get away with stacking it onto a strike raid.
>>
Preemptive midnight bump.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x784px
presented for your consideration, mickey becomes a Tsum Tsum in the toy story world.

he can still weild a keyblade in this form.
>>
>>30644626
Riku looks like there's a 27-step manual somewhere for how to unfold his legs and chest cavity and flip up the helmeted version of his head so he's in DARKNESS Form.
>>
>>30645043
I'd pay for a figure like that honestly. Cash down right now.
>>
>>30645467
Bump
>>
>>30633735
Maybe the shadow man? He's got the magical knowhow and I could see an arc where he tries to trick us into doing his dirty work and helps us out with the summon gem as some kind of show of good faith on his part.
>>
>>30650379
Not bad but I thought we were hitting up tv shows.
>>
Going on a little adventure this evening to visit the puppies, planning on getting some writing done when I return.
>>
>>30654383
Good luck, and have fun
>>
So what's the plan for our dwindling MP pool? Think there's any Ether-like items available and nearby for that?
>>
>>30657368
Well seeing as we're in a med bay I'm sure we've got options. We could probably roll investigate and rummage around but I think it would probably help if we had an idea of what we were looking for ahead of time.
>>
>>30657368
I feel like once we've got Medbay contained, it'll be (if nothing else) a good place to rest for a day and get our strength back. I know we don't want to wait too long trying to rescue Rarity and Woody, but if we don't find a way to recuperate some mana and such, it might be the best option we have.
>>
>>30658208
It might be about time to rest anyway. All this testing has to have been fairly time intensive.
>>
>>30658208
Yeah I'd hate to try and camp in hostile territory
>>
>>30658698
My only concern is making the other two wait when we've already fixed one of them.
>>
>>30661419
Oh I had meant after we deal with the other two.
>>
Yeah, though our MP is the only barrier to continuing, so if we can find an MP restorative item, we should probably go with that and keep moving.
>>
>>30665997
Sounds like a plan to me
>>
>>30666611
>>
>>30666611
>>
>>30666611
>>
Hey does anyone have the link for the pastebin of the Persona / MLP adventure? I've heard that was pretty good, and I'd like to go through it.
>>
>>30682098
Here you go buddy, just a heads up it's quite long
https://pastebin.com/u/mojochan

but if thats not enough for you then here's all the extra stuff that happened after the main story
https://pastebin.com/u/DisgruntledAnon
>>
>>30682935

Thanks my man.
>>
>>30682965
Enjoy buddy, you're in for a trip.
>>
>>30682965
it is indeed one hell of a ride
>>
>>30683300
>>30683326
Aye truely, those were the days.

>>30682965
Let us know what you think.
>>
>>
>>30685044
Pretty apt for the silent hero
>>
For the sake of bumping, I've decided to try and put the Org XIII folks with their potential pony counterpart. Here's what I've got so far:

Xemnas - ???
Xigbar - Pinkie
Xaldin - Rainbow Dash
Vexen - Twilight
Lexaeus - Big Mac
Zexion - Trixie
Saix - Luna
Axel - ???
Demyx - Lyra
Luxord - ???
Marluxia - Rarity
Larxene - ???
Roxas - ???

Feel free to add or correct me on some of them.
>>
>>30690496
I'd say larxene is best paired with Gilda. They both have the unrepentant cunt thing going on
>>
>>30690496
>Xemnas
Leader of the group, sometimes with a secret agenda, and way powerful? I'd say that's Celestia, personally.
>Xigbar
Sarcastic and cocky, able to warp different places quickly, even pretty loyal to his alliance once he's forged one. I'd put RD in his spot.
>Xaldin
Has that whole honorable knight thing going on, I'd put Applejack here?
>Vexen
As the more egotistical, easily provoked of the two eggheads on the team (the other being Zexion), I feel like Trixie fits better here than on Zexion.
>Lexaeus
Absolutely, Big Mac. He's big and strong and doesn't afraid of anything. Though if you said Maud I wouldn't disagree either.
>Zexion
I'm okay putting Twi here as the less douchey smart-person, though I could also see Glim-Glam in the same role, and the urge to draw parallels to main characters is strong, so maybe Twi would do better as Roxas.
>Saix
Luna is right on the money for this one, between the temper and moon motif.
>Axel
This is tough, because Axel's main character trait was "underhanded but a good person", and MLP doesn't really equate duplicity with decency. I guess maybe RD could go here if you subbed Lightningdust in as our Xigbar?
>Demyx
Kooky and easygoing with a love of music makes this one easy, Panko Poe.
>Luxord
Man, I got nothin'. "Gambling" is a hobby, not a character trait; I guess Dr. Hooves for the time references?
>Marluxia
Grand schemer and kind of egotistical? I could see Rarity in that position.
>Larxene
The list of sadistic ponies is pretty short, I guess maybe Suri Polomare? Fleetfoot? Chrysalis would be the most appropriate, but it kind of feels like cheating to pick villains.
>Roxas
Either Twilight or Sunset, with Sunset being the better choice honestly, since she's a lot closer on the "shadowy reflection" scale than Moondancer, Trixie, or Starlight.

And the reason I didn't try to jam Yellowquiet in there was because she'd probably fit best as Namine, personality-wise.
>>
What worlds do you hope we run into?
Do you think we're gonna do the kh2 thing and go to each world 2+ times?
>>
>>30691883
I think it helps sometimes to look with their titles and manipulations as looking lenses.

Xigbar with his power over the attribute of Space reminds me more of Ponk's ability to pull out all the shit.

Could certainly see Xaldin with AJ, though I would argue that he was far from playing the part of an "honorable knight", with all of his underhanded methods.

For the most part, my bias on Twi being Vexen is his title, "The Chilly Academic".

As for Zexion being Trixie, that's mostly because of his ability to manipulate the attribute of Illusion.

The big thing about Demyx, other than his kookiness and easygoing nature, is that he's craven at almost every turn. Doesn't quite fit the Ponko in my opinion.
>>
>>30692861
My top three guesses are Gravity Falls, Kim Possible, and Ducktales. It's certainly looking that way, unless Zerg shows up when we hit the main infestation.
>>
>>30654383
How's the puppies?
>>
>>30693875
Dead
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 351x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 351x444px
>>30693875
As it happens they're doing quite well.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 394x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 394x598px
>>30693875
>>30694901
Just about ready to start walking and fat as hell since they're a litter of Two on milk for Six.
>>
>>30694901
>>30694910
Aww, they kinda look like guinea pigs
>>
Guys, i had an idea for a future spellcraft
Bomb
Coalesce the spell into a small sphere, then throw it and watch the fireworks
Also perfect for shoving in the mouths of large enemies
>>
>>30695583
I'm fairly certain we had that one in the pipeworks for a while, but that's certainly a good idea.
>>
>>30695838
Boop
>>
Man, I'm at Otakon right now, and there are a surprisingly large number of keyblades, and they are all garbage foam pool noodles. Nobody is going to make an aluminum Kingdom Key that I would only feel slight embarrassment putting over a fireplace?
>>
>>30704629
If you're willing to shill above $50, there's quite a number of deals on ebay and Amazon.
>>
>>30704629
There are a couple metal ones I've seen but they're even more trash than the foam ones.
>>
>>30705291
That's actually a pretty huge selection on foam ones that look surprisingly high quality.
>>
>>30704629
I tell you what I want is the kingdom key they made on man at arms.
>>
>>30706869
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=metal+keyblade

This is what I got by searching for metal Keyblades on Amazon. Knock yourself out.
>>
>>30709886
That sleeping lion doesn't look too bad but all those kingdom keys look fucked. Honestly the foam wayward wind and kingdom key d look the best out of everything on the first page
>>
>>30692923
KP All The Way! Please Make this Happen Sid!
>>
>>30712066
>>
So have we come to any kind of consensus on what we should say to Buzz?
>>
>>30715436
If you can call "I don't really know what to say" a consensus. I guess solemn silence is technically an option but still it's not really one I'm keen on.
>>
>>30715436
It's really hard to answer anything short of platitudes. We don't have any experience with this stuff before, and if there's something we can say, I can't find it.
>>
>>30715436
>>30716990
Depending on how many casualties we end up accumulating I get the feeling that this may become increasingly appropriate.

https://youtu.be/pmRPIlGOuQs
>>
>>30625081
This was suggested at one point.
>>
>>30524879
Hopefully this doesn't look the part of a takeover, but I've been getting an itch to do more writing, and Yen's not too active on Sundays. So I'm thinking about bringing the mini-adventure with Sora and the gang on Sundays.

Feel free to give me a holler when you're able to continue, Yen.

Last time on the Diet Adventure:

>Sora and gang reach a new world and obtain a new form.
>They get on the good side of a local, Applejack, and have some breakfast with her family.
>Heartless come.
>Heartless go.
>Applejack introduces Sora to her friends to solve the Heartless threat.
>Sora and gang follow Twilight Sparkle to check up on a stressed out Carrot Top.
>They stave off a group of Heartless aiming for her carrots.
>They receive healing items and thanks, while Twilight is curious over Sora's magical potential.
>Now our heroes are deciding on who to check up on next: Rarity and Lyra, Pinkie and Octavia, Rainbow Dash and Derpy, or Fluttershy and the Everfree Forest.

The consensus last time was to meet up with Rarity, so short of any objections, I'll get started on that.
>>
File: dress horse.png (485KB, 582x644px) Image search: [Google]
dress horse.png
485KB, 582x644px
>>30719538
"Let's go check up on Rarity. If Lyra's being stalked by those things, we should help her as soon as possible."
>"Good idea, Sora. Thankfully, the Carousel Boutique's nearby, so let's see if she's there."
>Twilight places the Fresh Carrots and Carrot Muffins in her satchel as your group makes their way to Rarity's place.

>As you enter the Boutique, you're greeted with a number of exquisite-looking dresses, specifically made for ponies.
>Even with your limited knowledge on fashion, you can tell that Rarity must be on a league completely of her own.
>However, through the laces and frills, you can't seem to find her anywhere.
>Donald and Goofy look high and low, but with little luck as Goofy turns to Twilight.
>"Do ya think she's somewhere else?"
>Twilight shakes her head as she makes her way to the staircase.
>"I think she might just be upstairs. Rarity, Sora and I are here to help you with Lyra!"

>The faint sound of clopping can be heard as Rarity makes her way downstairs to greet you all.
>"Just in time, darling, I just saw her making her way to the park."
>Before the group of you could leave, Donald raises his voice.
>"You know, we might make her paranoia worse if she sees us following her."
>"Too true, dear. If we aren't in top form in terms of stealth, there's a good chance we may make the poor girl panic."
>Twilight nods, and turns to you.
>"If we simply meet up with Lyra face-to-face, I bet she'd be less paranoid around us. However, if there really is something stalking her, we could get a jump on them if we stay hidden"

>Lyra might not take it kindly if she finds you sneaking around her, but if there truly is something chasing her, an ambush would be possible.
>Playing it safe and meeting face-to-face wouldn't help you much if there is something waiting to strike, but Lyra would probably be much more amicable.
>You ponder whether or not your stealth capabilities are up for the task.
>>
>>30719758
I feel like being a sneaky sneaky type isn't really sora's style. He's more the type to introduce himself with a smile and then face the foe head on.
>>
File: gems and shit.png (554KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gems and shit.png
554KB, 1280x720px
>>30719758
"Sneaking around's not my style. Let's just meet Lyra and talk to her about her troubles. We can deal with whatever comes in the worst case scenario."
>"Sounds good. Alright, everypony, let's talk to Lyra!"
>Rarity smiles as she places a satchel on her back.
>"Excellent, I just finished packing!"
>With Rarity in tow, the four of you make your way down to the local park.

>Being around the late morning, the park is populated with the early morning exercisers and passerby.
>You can see Lyra sitting on a bench in the less populated side, her discomfort telling even from here.
>As your group makes their way closer, you turn back to Rarity, her satchel making some interesting sounds while moving.
"So what do you have in there, anyway? Sounds important."
>"Not at all, Sora. Just some gems Spikey helped me find earlier that I thought might help allay Lyra's worries."
>Donald tries to look annoyed, but you can notice his greed kicking in at the sight of some gems peeking out of her bag.
>A sharp jab brings his focus back as he tries to cover his glances.
>"T-this might be more serious than a cheering up situation, Rarity. I don't think gems will help you in a fight."

>Rarity grins as she pulls a ruby out with her telekinesis and puts it to the air.
>"Oh, I beg to differ, darling. I might not be as advanced as Twilight here, but I have some knowledge in Geomancy. Enough to protect myself, at least."
>For an example, she focuses some more magic onto the ruby, sending a small fire ball into the air.
>The fireball grazes Donald, scorching a couple of his feathers and earning Rarity a rather nasty glare while she giggled.
>"Apologies, Donald, just a small joke. Besides, I've been told I have a mean right hook as well."
>>
File: in the big leagues now.jpg (105KB, 718x729px) Image search: [Google]
in the big leagues now.jpg
105KB, 718x729px
>>30724989
>You finally make it to where Lyra is sitting, her attention more preoccupied by the nearby grass.
"Lyra?"
>She jolts up from her stupor and turns to you all, somewhat defensive, but not enough to completely avoid you.
>"Who are you? What do you want?"
>Twilight clears her throat and gives a smile.
>"We've heard from some other ponies that you looked like you were in trouble. We were wondering if we could help with anything."

>Lyra furrows her eyebrows for a while before looking back up, more relieved than she was before.
>"Well, I've been getting this feeling for the past few days that I'm being followed by somepony or something. It's been getting to thepoint where I have to keep away from my other friends to make sure they don't get targetted."
>Twilight looks back to you, giving a silent question about the probable suspect.
>You nod as you walk up to the distressed pony and give her a hoof on the shoulder.
"Don't worry, Lyra, we'll help you find whatever's following you."
>Goofy looks behind him and readies his shield.
>"I don't think we have to worry about lookin' too hard. Here they come!"
>As he said, you notice Heartless spawning as Lyra panics and hides behind the porch.
"We need to protect Lyra. Don't let anything near her!"

Battle 3: Sora, Donald, Goofy, Twilight, and Rarity VS Heavy Impact (1 Large Body, 2 Soldiers, 2 Green Requiems, and 3 Shadows)

GO!
>>
>>30724992
Rarity, as a guest, has unknown values, but currently has 10 Rubies, Sapphires, and Topazes (Total 30). Each gem can be used to channel an elemental spell (Fire, Blizzard, and Thunder respectfully). These can stack up to three times for increased effect. The more you stack of one gem, the stronger the spell (1 Ruby = Fire, 2 Rubies = Fira, 3 Rubies = Firaga). These will not regenerate during battle, so be mindful how you use them. Creativity might yield interesting results.
>>
>>30724999
I want a bliz>fire>thunder simulcast hopefully we can melt our ice spell and create a super conductive state for our chain lightning.
>>
>>30726487
That combination is possible, though it would cost you those three gems for the fight, and the results might not be as you imagine them.

Unless this is a command for Rarity this turn, in which case, you should probably give the Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Twilight commands as well.
>>
Question what was the Whopper incident? Been going through the persona story again.
>>
>>30727378
It's somewhat off-topic here, but basically we were making constant Whopper references in the story, mostly as a joke, to the point where it began to affect the story itself and stressed out one of our waifus on a date. It was more a reminder that things in the thread affected the story.
>>
>>30726945
refresh my memory what kind of special abilities do sora donald and goofy have?
>>
>>30728429
Apologies for the late reply.

Currently, Sora has Fire (2d6+int modifier), Thunder (2d6+int modifier), Spell Craft (Blade) (Allows for Strength or Dexterity Modifier to replace Intelligence Modifier), Dodge Roll (+2 to AC against enemies in line of sight), Slapshot (increased Crit chance), Charisma modifier added to AC, and Berserk (Increased damage die (2d6 -> 2d8) when below 50% HP).

Donald has Skills: Blizzard (2d6+int modifier), Thunder (2d6+int modifier), Cure (1d6+int modifier), Spellcraft (Bulwark) (Creates a shield worth 8 HP that protects the target from attacks. Strong/weak to opposing elements), Half MP Cost, and Second Chance (Once per battle, can survive a fatal hit with 1 HP).

Goofy currently has Provoke (increases threat to nearby targets, making it more likely he'll be targeted), Helicopter (Aerial attack that hits up to three times in a straight 15-foot (three square) line), Shield Toss (1d8+dex modifier, can stun target), Charisma modifier added to AC, and Rocket (Leap at opponents above you and hit with your shield (2d6+dex modifier) (5 MP per use)).

Twilght has Blizzard (2d6+int modifier), Thunder (2d6+int modifier), Fire (2d6+int modifier), Spellcraft (Shroud) (1d6+int modifier damage when struck by enemy), Blink (can teleport to close distance or retreat for 20 feet (4 squares), can teleport an additional target for half the distance) (Costs 5 MP), and Half MP Cost (Blink not affected).
>>
>>30728758
Have goofy provoke while Twiggles shrouds and donald bulwarks him. May as well have sora hit him with the blade mod too so he can go full cloth. And rarity does an elemental bomba as described above.
>>
>>30728847
Which Spell do you wish to give for the Bulwark, Shroud, and Blade. As it stands, Shroud can be Blizzard, Fire, or Thunder, Bulwark can be Blizzard or Thunder, and Blade can be Fire or Thunder.
>>
>>30728922
Blizz bulwark fire shroud and thunder blade
>>
File: kind of like this.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
kind of like this.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>>30724992
>Goofy raises his shield and hollers at the mob of Heartless, makng himself the center of attention as Rarity hovers a ruby, sapphire, and Topaz into the air.
>"Let's start with something extravagant!"
>The three gems glow and spin in a triangle as she fires them into the crowd, causing an explosion of fire, ice and electricity that obliterates the Shadows and heavily damages all but one Soldier that dives out of the way!
>You notice one of the green Heartless sprinkling some dust onto the damaged Soldier, recovering some of its fighting strength, while you concentrate on your own spell.
"Thunder Blade!"
>Your Keyblade crackles with electricity as it takes on a longer, yellow sheen of magic.
>"We'll help too, Sora! Blizzard Bulwark!"
>"Fire Shroud!"
>You feel the oxymoronic combination of being wreathed with flames while an icy shield covers your left arm, fully upgraded to take out some Heartless.

>Heartless who heal the faster Requiem back to full strength and focus their revenge on Goofy.
>The Large Body walks over and takes two clean swings at Goofy, battering him somewhat behind his shield.
>Meanwhile, the two Soldiers take advantage of his concentration and perform a nasty pincer attack, knocking the wind out of Goofy's sails and staggering him.
>"Oof! These guys aren't messing around."
>Twilight turns to you and motions to her satchel.
>"Don't forget we've got some food from Carrot Top that we can use if one of us in in danger. There's no point in being stingy with supplies!"

>From your viewpoint, Lyra is the last thing on the Heartless' minds right now.
>However, Goofy took a rather nasty pummeling while you prepared yourself for battle, with the Large Body in front of him and the two Soldiers on his side closer to you.
>The Green Requiems are keeping their distance behind the Large Body currently, keeping them out of normal reach.
>You think about what to do next.
>>
>>30729910
>Current Stats

Sora: 15/15 HP, 27/40 MP
Donald: 10/10 HP, 53/60 MP
Goofy: 7/17 HP, 28/30 MP
Twilight: 12/12 HP, 63/70 MP

Lyra: 15/15 HP

9 Rubies, 9 Sapphires, and 9 Topazes left.

New Combination Found: Tri-Attack (Ruby+Sapphire+Topaz: Deals 3d6+int modifier universal damage against all enemies)
>>
>>30729910
Could goofy's helicopter hit the green requiems? I'dike to take out the enemy healing potential
>>
>>30730743
Currently, the Requiems are covered from Goofy's range behind the Large Body. As it stands, Goofy would have to reposition in order to get to them.
>>
>>30730808
Then lets do that, I don't think magical aoe is going to help us out much with them. Let's have sora try to sap shot a soldier into one if we can. Then let's have donald and rarity torch the large body. And lets have Twiggles heal goofy.
>>
>>30731024
>tfw forgot namefag too late for last update

How many Rubies do you wish to use for Rarity's Fire spell?

For the healing, do you wish to use a Fresh Carrot (1d6+con modifier HP only), or a Carrot Muffin (2d4+con/int modifier HP and MP)? You currently have 4 Fresh Carrots and 3 Carrot Muffins.
>>
>>30731197
Let's go with a fresh carrot. And let's be conservative one gem for a rarity's spell
>>
File: never count a soldier out.jpg (187KB, 900x1157px) Image search: [Google]
never count a soldier out.jpg
187KB, 900x1157px
>>30729917
"Goofy, try to get around the big guy and get those healers!"
>"You got it, Sora!"
>Goofy spins around the Large Body almost gracefully as he winds up and launches himself at the two defenseless Heartless.
>Halfway through the second spin, both Requiems dissolve into the ground, completely pulverized.
>"Excellent work, Goofy. Now we just need to take care of this brute and his friends."
>Rarity pulls out a single Ruby and charges a fireball at the lumbering giants, burning its belly with ease.
"Let's take some of the heat off Goofy's back. Take this!"
>You raise your lightning blade and crack down on the injured Soldier, cleaving it in two while the other scampers away.
>"Heads up, Goofy!"
>Twilight pulls out one of the carrots Carrot Top gave you and tosses it to Goofy, chomping on it and regaining his lost strength!
>"Fire!"
>A crimson light pulses from Donald's staff as another fireball hits its mark, causing the Heartless to roar and thrash about!
>A radiant aura exudes from the Large Body as it glares at the two who burned it with white hot rage.
>You get the feeling that Goofy's provocations might not work when the Heartless is so mad, with all its rage targeted at Donald and Rarity.
>As you look at that predicament, the Soldier that got away manages to sneak up on Goofy, landing a sharp blow with its claws, Goofy recoiling in pain.
>"Yeeowch! How'd it get all the way back here?"
>Twilight looks behind her at the still panicking Lyra.
>"This is bad. If we're not careful, that big Heartless might just barrel through us and Lyra."
>>
File: seeking time.jpg (83KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
seeking time.jpg
83KB, 960x544px
>>30731711
>You get the feeling that she's not wrong.
>From what you can see, the Large Body is badly injured, but exuding rage that might make fighting him more complicated.
>The final Soldier is not only at full health, but got a real nasty blow on Goofy that undid any healing the carrot brought wih it.
>Goofy's the furthest away currently, having staggered further from the blow, and getting an item to him might be difficult without getting closer.
>Donald and Rarity are public enemy number one for the Large Body, and it's doubtful that additional taunting will change any of that.
>There only seems to be two Heartless left, but one wrong move might prove disastrous for you and Lyra.

>Current Stats:

Sora: 15/15 HP, 27/40 MP
Donald: 10/10 HP, 49/60 MP
Goofy: 3/17 HP, 23/30 MP
Twilight: 12/12 HP, 63/70 MP

Lyra: 15/15 HP

8 Rubies, 9 Sapphires, and 9 Topazes left.
>>
>>30731720
Boop
>>
>>30731720
Let's have rarity go big with a triple topaz on the large body while sora runs interference trying to stop the charge.
Have donald throw a bulwark on him to bulk him up. Then have Twiggles blink to goofy and heal him with a muffin while goofy deals with the soldier.
>>
>>30734728
Which spell do you want Donald to Bulwark himself with?
>>
>>30735473
I had wanted it on sora actually. Ice sounds good
>>
>>30735559
Currently Sora's Blizzard Bulwark from the first turn is active, along with his Thunder Blade and Fire Shroud.
>>
>>30735598
Oh I see, well then let's have donald bulwark Lyra in case things go sideways.
>>
>>30731720
>"We need to take down that brute as soon as possible!"
>Rarity takes out three more topazes as a large bolt of lightning bursts forth, piercing the Heartless, but not quite finishing it off!
>"I'm not down yet!"
>Goofy winds up a swing and hits the Soldier square in the face, knocking it back and giving him some breathing room.
"Looks like the big guy's about to charge!"
>You position yourself between Donald and the Large Body as it barrels towards you, the rage stronger than before.
>You swing your Keyblade in an attempt to knock it back, only to whiff by and give you a front row seat to Painville.
>Or it would have, if not for the icy shield taking the brunt of the blow as the flames wreathed around you finish off the big guy for good.
"That was close."
>Donald casts another blue shield onto Lyra.
>"Better to play it safe than sorry, though. That last one's still kicking!"
>Twilight blinks over to Goofy and gives him one of the Carrot Muffins, recovering his strength and power.
>The final Soldier, potentially with the realization that none of its allies are alive, leaps through Goofy, barely grazing him, but ending up behind him.
>"Gawrsh, I don't think my goading's working no more."
>As he mentions that, you notice your other two Spellcrafts vanishing from your person.

>From what you can see, everyone's in good condition, and there's only one Heartless left.
>The Soldiers sights seem to be on the unicorn behind you all, with Goofy's taunting now fading away.
>This seems to be the end, so you consider what to do next..

>Current Stats:

Sora: 12/15 HP, 27/40 MP
Donald: 10/10 HP, 42/60 MP
Goofy: 13/17 HP, 30/30 MP
Twilight: 12/12 HP, 58/80 MP

Lyra: 15/15 HP, 10/10 Blizzard Bulwark

8 Rubies, 9 Sapphires, and 6 Topazes remaining.
>>
>>30737086
let's mop up this soldier, everyone just dog pile him
>>
>>30737086
>Rarity's face begins to light up, inspiration catching her as she signals to Goofy.
>"Let's give this goon the old one-two, darling!"
>Goofy nods and swings his shield arm three times before sucker-punching the Soldier in the back, sending it flying towards Rarity!
>Rarity gently lifts her jewel satchel and places it onto the grass, then swings her hoof with all her might at the fastly approaching Heartless.
>The blow connected to the poor Soldier's face, crashing it hard against a tree and splattering it's dark goo across it before evaporating!
>"Troglodytes."
>Rarity proceeds to wipe her hoof clean before turning her attention to Lyra, who began leaving her spot behind the bench.
>"Are you alright, dear?"
>Lyra nods dumbly.
>""Y-yeah, not a scratch on me. What was that? What were those things? What's going on?"
>Twilight holds up a hoof to silence the onslaught of questions and takes a slow breath.
>"It's a bit complicated right now, but there seem to be unknown creatures causing havoc around here."
"Though perhaps not as bad as our own..."
>You look at the medium-sized hole next to the walking path, the result of Rarity's show of power at the start.
>"Oops. So sorry, I got a little carried away there. Don't suppose we can get some ponies to fix that, would it, Twilight?"
>Twilight groans and rolls her eyes at the suggestion.
>"Not without making a huge commotion over it! What do you think I am, a princess?"
>>
File: grateful music pone.png (59KB, 511x486px) Image search: [Google]
grateful music pone.png
59KB, 511x486px
>>30738284
>Lyra clears her throat to interrupt the two quarreling mares.
>"Well, I'm not sure what's going on, but you guys really helped me out. Now I can hang out with my friends again without worry. It's not much, but here."
>Lyra hands you a necklace with a miniature harp hanging from it.
>"It's a little something I made for a friend of mine, but I can always make more. Thanks again!"
>As Lyra heads off, Rarity picks up her satchel from the ground and turns to the four of you.
>"I must be off as well. As fun as fighting these creatures with you all is, I simply must get back to the Boutique and get some more work done. Let me know if you find what you're looking for. Farewell for now!"

>You and your friends wave a short goodbye to Rarity as Donald whispers between you all.
>"Two might be a coincidence, but I think certain folk here are being targetted by the Heartless."
>Twilight nods, a serious look in her eyes.
>"I agree. This and Carrot Top have both been cases of Heartless attacks, and there's a good chance the other ponies we've got leads on are in danger as well."
"We should try and resolve these problems as soon as possible. The longer we take to check out ponies, the worst the situation might get."
>The four of you nod as you plan out where to go next.
>To Twilight's knowledge Pinkie Pie is currently working at the Sugercube Corner, trying to cheer up a worried Vinyl.
>Rainbow Dash is working in Derpy's weather shift, keeping an eye on her while trying to keep a low profile.
>Fluttershy is most likely in her cottage, tending to the animals that have been fleeing the Everfree Forest.
>Twilight doesn't know where Applejack is at the moment, but it's most likely that she's helping somepony else with their leads.

>As it appears that all options are currently the same distance from each other, which way do you wish to recommend?

[Obtained Harp Amulet: Raises Intelligence Modifier by +1 to the wearer.]
>>
>>30738290
Let's hit up Appol pony. She's relegated to the background far too often. Also throw donald the harp amulet
>>
>>30739156
Neither you nor Twilight know where Applejack is right now. As it stands, you've got a 1/3 chance to run into her next from another girl's lead.
>>
>>30739896
Ok then. I was trying to avoid my panka preference but if that's the case make it pinkie pie
>>
File: 1398047239008.gif (751KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1398047239008.gif
751KB, 500x500px
>>30738290
>>30739896
I vote for Top Cunt and Daapi
>>
>>30740107
It would seem then that we are at a stalemate.
>>
>>30740607
It's fine, I'll do a coin flip when I get back if it's still tied.
>>
>>30740648
Works for me
>>
File: level up.png (48KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
level up.png
48KB, 500x391px
>>30740648
Coinflip decided Pinkie Pie and Octavia's next.

In addition, these last two fights have given your team another level.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy have two points to add in any stat, as well as the following new skills:

Sora:

>Short Fuse: Berserk occurs at 75% HP.
OR
>Stun Impact: 10% chance to stun opponents when attacking.

Donald:

>Spellcraft (Blade): (Allows for Strength or Dexterity Modifier to replace Intelligence Modifier) Requires spell for crafting component.
OR
>Spellcraft (Shroud): (1d6+int modifier damage when struck by enemy) Requires a spell for crafting component.

Goofy:

>Charge: Ram opponents in front of you (1d6+dex modifier), and can continue pushing for 10 MP per push.
OR
>MP Gift: Spend an amount of up to 15 MP to give to another ally.
>>
>>30742360
Short fuse shroud and charge please.
>>
>>30742360
Short fuse, Shroud and MP Gift is my recommendation
>>
>>30742360
>>30742408
>>30742421
While we wait for a potential tie-breaker for Goofy's perk, do you wish to allocate the 2 skill points Sora, Donald, and Goofy have, or would auto-assigning them be better.

Also, let me know if you wish to auto-assign skill points from now on.
>>
>>30742700
For reference, everyone's pre-level stats are as follows:

Sora:

>Strength: 14 (+2)
>Dexterity: 14 (+2)
>Constitution: 18 (+4)
>Intelligence: 12 (+1)
>Wisdom: 12 (+1)
>Charisma: 16 (+3)

Donald:

>Strength: 8 (-1)
>Dexterity: 8 (-1)
>Constitution: 11 (0)
>Intelligence: 20 (+5) (+1)
>Wisdom: 16 (+3)
>Charisma: 11 (0)

Goofy:

>Strength: 13 (+1)
>Dexterity: 13 (+1)
>Constitution: 18 (+4)
>Intelligence: 8 (-1)
>Wisdom: 8 (-1)
>Charisma: 14 (+2)
>>
>>30742805
how about
Sora: +1 to both STR and DEX
Donald: +2 to WIS
Goofy: +2 to Con
any objections?
>>
>>30742844
The ideal is the only split points on odd numbers. We should put two in strength or dex for sora this level and put it in the other next level. Otherwise the plus one in both stats gives us no bonus on rolls till our next level
>>
>>30743934
well i was just thinking that on the level after this we would give 2 stats an up but ok. how about the STR on this one?
>>
>>30743957
Sounds good.
>>
>>30742360
>>30742805
Sora has grown stronger through his tribulations and has gained the skill Short Temper.

Donald has grown wiser, and has gained the Spellcraft Shroud.

Goofy has effectively become a brick wall, and has gained the skill Charge.

Twilight has gained substantial Intelligence, and has learned the spell Cure.

Final update for the night in a moment.
>>
File: sad other music pone.png (112KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
sad other music pone.png
112KB, 600x634px
>>30738290
>Part of you wants to run into Applejack again, but the lack of knowledge all around makes such a feat impossible to know.
>Ultimately, you turn to face towards the diabetic building poking out in the distance.
"Let's go to the Sugarcube Corner and help Pinkie out with her lead."
>"Sounds good. Pinkie Pie should be on her break time around now."
>And so, your group subtly leaves the battlefield that's slowly becoming suspicious to passerby.

>As you open the door, you hear several ponies talking to each other.
>"I dunno, I feel like I've done something wrong to Tavi. But I dunno what I did, and she won't even look at me!"
>"I'm sure she's just preoccupied with something else, right, Pinkie?"
>"Absolutely! Well, it could just be amanifestationoftheDARKNESSinourheartsslowlyeatingawayatheranddrainingallthefunoutofherlifeuntilherownheartfallstosaidDARKNESS, but probably not. Oh, hi Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Twilight! You came just in time to help!"
>You think you caught DARKNESS a few times, but that small tirade from the pink pony's mouth almost completely flew over your head.
"Uh, hey there."
>You see Pinkie Pie and Applejack sitting next to who you can only assume is a depressed Vinyl.
"So it sounds like you've got some problems?"
>"Yeah, you could say that. Tavi and I are pretty close friends, you know? And most of the time we work together on our own works and some experimental music."
>Vinyl takes a bite out of the cupcake in front of her, then continues.
>"Thing is that Tavi's been real out of it lately. I haven't been able to ask her what's up; in fact, she practically ignores me sometimes. I can't help but feel like part of this is my fault, but I can't think of any way to apologize with her avoiding me."
>>
File: short ponk segue.png (300KB, 1600x1562px) Image search: [Google]
short ponk segue.png
300KB, 1600x1562px
>>30744309
>Twilight trots up to Vinyl and places a hoof on her shoulder.
>"If you like, we could try and find out what's on her mind for you."
>Vinyl shifts uncomfortably on her chair and looks down.
>"I dunno..."
>As if to join in the conversation again, Pinkie Pie pops up next to Vinyl.
>"Don't you worry, Vinny, we'll help Tavi and make her feel all better!"
>"Well, okay. If you find out something I can do to help, just let me know. Tavi's my best friend, and it hurts me to see her so down."
>Pinkie nods and bounces over to the door.
>"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"
>You nod and take off after the active pink fluff, with Applejack following from behind.

"So who's Tavi?"
>"Octavia. She's a musician living in Ponyville with Vinyl as a roomate. A Classical type pony with her fancy cello."
>Applejack explains as the six of you make your way to their split house.
>"And Vinyl also does music?"
>Donald inquires as Applejack continues.
>"Yes, but not quite the same kinda music. She remixes music into new work. A bit loud for mah tastes, but there's definitely an audience for it."
>"Gawrsh, sounds like they're pretty different."
>"Sometimes your closest friends are complete opposites."
>Pinkie bounces back to catch to the rest of you.
>"Annnd speaking of Octavia, we're here!"
>Sure enough, the half orange, half purple house is right in front of you, evenly split by the doors.
>>
>>30744316
>You knock on the door a few times, eventualy having a serious-faced grey pony open the door in disinterest.
>"Yes?"
"Hey, we were wondering if we could talk to you for a bit about your friend."
>The pony who most likely is Octavia shrugs and opens the door for the six of you, unintentionally showing off the classical instruments on one side, and the high-tech remixing equipment on the other.
>All of you make your way past that room and into what appears to be a rather spacious study flooded with paper.
>Octavia sits on the chair in front of the desk and turns around to face you all with a tired, almost blank expression.
>"So what do you want to talk about?"
>You consider what kinds of topics might help shed light on the problem.
>>
File: 1230957823-579.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1230957823-579.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>30744326
>mess up the words on the first try
>forget the image on the second

Probably a good sign to go to bed.
>>
>>30744341
Don't worry about it hoss
>>
>>30744326
Hmm things that would shed some light on the issue. I'm more concerned about how non responsive Octavia is frankly. I'd like to ask her some about this project they're working on I suppose.
>>
File: yet another music pone.png (169KB, 824x970px) Image search: [Google]
yet another music pone.png
169KB, 824x970px
>>30744326
>You find Octavia's lack of responsiveness worrying, but do your best not to show it as you ask her a few questions.
"So what are you working on right now? Considering all the crumpled up papers, it looks pretty important."
>Octavia's eyes light up a bit as she looks back to the draft on her desk.
>"It's a request from a patron. I've been working on it for the past few days."
>"If you don't mind us asking, who requested the music?"
>Twilight asks as it become apparent that Octavia's eyes are more plastered on the unfinished work than her guests.
>"It was an anonymous request, but the bits they paid up-front in the letter makes me think that it's a noble requesting."
>Octavia replies, quill now in her hoof as she continues working mid-conversation.

>Applejack coughs in slight annoyance as she notices the bags under her eyes.
>"No offense, sugarcube, but you look worse for wear. Have you been taking care of yourself?
>"I've been sleeping enough."
>The answer is met with a skeptical glare.
>"I've been sleeping some."
"I'm not familiar with writing music, but I don't think neglecting sleep's going to help you make it better."
>Octavia looks back at your statement with a look of clear agitation as she points to the littered floor.
>"Trust me, I would like nothing more than to get some rest, but everytime I get some work done on this piece, SOMEPONY keeps messing up the draft while I'm away."
>>
File: a strained friendship.png (298KB, 850x476px) Image search: [Google]
a strained friendship.png
298KB, 850x476px
>>30750800
>Pinkie reaches down and uncrumples one of the balls to reveal an unfinished music piece not unlike the one on the desk.
>That is, save for random, electric blue scribblings and changes to the music.
>While you may not be any maestro, it certainly looks like a complete mess of sound.
>"Wowee, this looks like it could be fun to play!"
>"If by 'fun', you mean 'completely useless for my patron', I guess that's an appropriate phrase.
>Goofy scratches his head in confusion.
>"Wait, you don't mean that ya think Vinyl's been messing up yer drafts, do ya?"
>Octavia huffs and procures a pen with the same color as the markings.
>"Who else could it be? These markings were drawn with her own pen, which I found lazily hidden under some of my failed scores."
>A groan escapes her mouth as she slumps on her chair.
>"The blasted girl, what could possess her to sabotage my work like this? The money I'm going to get from this will keep us afloat for months."

>From what you can see, Octavia's been working on a musical score for an unknown patron.
>Whoever they are, they seem rich enough to give a generous payment up front, and Octavia has put this on the front burner.
>So much so that she's neglecting sleep, and is probably running on fumes.
>It also appears that she believes that Vinyl's sabotaging her work, due to her pen writing on all he ruined drafts.
>That could explain why Octavia has been ignoring her lately, but it does seem odd that Vinyl would be unaware of her own sabotages.
>Twilight leans to you and whispers while Octavia is lamenting.
>"I don't know Vinyl's writing personally, but the writing on this draft looks far too crude for a unicorn's. Even the weakest unicorn has finer motor skills with quills than that."
>If the two could just talk to each other, this could probaly resolve itself, but Octavia seems too tired and too mad to consider it right now.
>You think about what you could do to defuse some of her anger and make her more reasonable.
>>
File: it was red fucking herring.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
it was red fucking herring.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>30750807
Clearly someone is trying to frame vinyl in order to spread DARKNESS. There's only one person i know who could possibly be so diabolical and possess so little regard for pone life. Red Herring
>>
File: 1427164982971.jpg (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427164982971.jpg
37KB, 300x400px
>>30751143
Ya got me. Had a good little giggle.
>>
>>30751304
Giggles aside have no idea who the perp is but obviously we must look for clues.
>>
>>30751998
Can we take pinkie aside and ask her if that's something vinyl would do?
>>
So... Would it be unfair to declare Yen on hiatus? What's going on with that?
>>
>>30752855
Life probably kidnapped him hard. Hopefully he's doing okay.
>>
File: the true culprit.png (1MB, 1435x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the true culprit.png
1MB, 1435x1080px
>>30750807
>All of a sudden, it clicked.
>The pieces have lined up perfectly.
>This can only be the work of one pony, disturbed enough to ruin a friendship like this into darkness.
"Red Herring!"
>As the words leave your mouth, you hear a voice coming from outside.
>"This ain't even the right series, you weenie!"
>Okay, so it probably wasn't Red Herring.
>Even though you really want it to be.
"Say, Octavia, do you mind if we look around the place?"
>Octavia waves her hoof dismissively without looking at you.
>"Just don't interrupt my work."

>Twilight nods and motions the six of you to move out of the study.
>"Let's split up and look around. With six of us, we should be able to comb this place effectively."
>Donald goes off to the entrance hall, while Goofy meanders towards the bedrooms.
>"I'll give their library a check."
>"And I'll give a look-see outside."
>Twilight and Applejack go their separate ways as Pinkie hops towards the kitchen.
"Hey, Pinkie?"
>"Whaddya need?"
>You look back to the study, then back to her.

"You know Vinyl, right? Do you think she would do something like this?
>Pinkie Pie shakes her head vigorously, an odd sound coming from her movement.
>"No way! Those two are like the closest friends I know. Vinny might love a great party more than Tavi, but there's no way she'd try and ruin her friend's things!"
>You nod, slightly relieved at the answer.
>For somepony this nuanced about friends to advocate for Vinyl makes you feel more confident about this conspiracy.
"I'm going to check out the study. Hopefully our culprit left something behind there."
>As you turn back to wish Pinkie luck, you notice a detective hat on her that clearly wasn't there before.
"How did you-"
>"No time, Sora, we've got an adventure to continue! Good luck on the study!"
>And she's gone.
>You shake your head as you walk back in for your investigation.
>>
File: plus a lock.png (893KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
plus a lock.png
893KB, 1000x1000px
>>30756595
>This was clearly a mistake.
>Discounting the overlittered floor, there's far too many places to check for clues.
>All the tossed transcripts have similar electric blue changes, though you do notice the more crude writing on the edits compared to the original.
>Something does catch your eye in your investigations: a rather ornate drawer in the far corner.
>Closer inspection reveals a sturdy lock keeping prying eyes out.
>"Hey, don't mess with that. That's where I keep my original copies of transcripts."
"Sorry."
>You back away from the drawer, but can't help but feel like something's weird about it.

>As you leave the study for some fresh air, you noticed the others, minus Pinkie, resting in the living room.
>From the expressions of most of them, chances are they didn't have as much luck.
>Donald notices you first and motions you to sit, coughing a little before giving his report.
>"The entry hall's clean. Nothing but music stuff and dust."
>Twilight shakes her head as well.
>"That was the wrong kind of library. There's a lot of records, but very few books."
>The rest of you look at her confused before she blushes a bit and continues.
>"Also, I didn't see anything that could help us."
>Applejack takes her hat off and looks at space.
>"Well their garden's doing well enough. Don't think there's much anything out there fer a clue."

>While the four of you are disappointed with your lack of leads, Goofy sticks his hand up and speaks.
>"Do any of ya recall if Octavia or Vinyl said they had a cat?"
>Pinkie pops her head out of the kitchen.
>"Nope, Tavi's allergic!"
>A more grim look covers Goofy's face as he tells his report.
>"Well somethin's been under Octavia's bed fer a while. I noticed some rather deep claw marks on the floor under her bed."
>You recall a familiar scene from Wonderland about claw marks, and the looks on Donald and Goofy's faces betray the same recollection.
>>
File: black silk.jpg (24KB, 484x500px) Image search: [Google]
black silk.jpg
24KB, 484x500px
>>30756603
>Pinkie Pie finally takes her leave of the Kitchen and plops down right next to you, a weird black string covering her hoof.
>"Their kitchen is completely empty! I thought Vinny came over to talk, but it looks like she didn't even have food here."
"Wait, how did that happen? I know Octavia's probablyout of it, but you'd think Vinyl would notice that."
>"Oh, it's not that there's nothing in the kitchen. It looks like something's been eating through the containers like some sort of super-rodent!"
>The visage of the Rat of Steel flies through your head as Donald looks closer at the black string.
>"That looks like silk. I mean, if silk was black."
>You look closer, and have to agree with that deduction.
>The substance isn't unlike silk from an insect, taut and strong, but smooth and shiny,

>All of a sudden, your thoughts go back to the drawer in the study.
"I think I found something else important as well. Follow me."
>The six of you make your way back to the study, with Octavia barely acknowledging your presence in the midst of her work.
>As you make sure she's not looking, you lean your ear against the drawer and hear...

scritch
tear
scritch-scratch

>Something's in there, and it sounds like it's messing with Octavia's transcripts.
>Thankfully, your Keyblade can unlock this bad boy, but your mind returns to the busy pony at the desk.
>She might not take kindly to you messing with something so important out of nowhere.
>Then again, it might be best to do it while she's distracted.
>Regardless, a scuffle may be very likely when you open this drawer.
>You weigh your options as your teammates look at you for directions.
>>
late night bump
>>
>>30752855
It's more or less what >>30756211 said. life has been extra demanding lately.
>>
>>30757568
>>
>>30756608
Do you really think we aren't going to open a box full of heartless? Crack that bad boy open son
>>
>>30761045
Just so you aren't getting the wrong idea, Sora and gang are ultimately going to open the lock. The main thing that the question is refering to is whether or not you wish to convince Octavia to allow you, or do it while she isn't looking.
>>
>>30761656
Start with Convince move to on the sly if that fails.
>>
File: pony with a cello.png (278KB, 867x922px) Image search: [Google]
pony with a cello.png
278KB, 867x922px
>>30756608
"Whatever's in there is probably doing more harm than good to those transcripts."
>"So unlock it, then, and let's take it out!"
>Donald whispers assertively to keep out of Octavia's earshot.
>You frown and shake your head.
"The things in this drawer sounded very important to Octavia, when she mentioned it to me. At the very least, we should at least try and gain permission."
>The group nods in agreement, but before anyone can react, Pinkie Pie's knee fumbles a bit as the pink pony squeeks in pain.
"Pinkie, are you okay?"
>But soon enough, she gets back up and nods to you, a more serious look on her face.
>"I'm super duper okay, but my Pinkie Sense is tingling. I just got a pinchy knee, and that means something scary's about to happen."

>You look in partial confusion and Applejack and Twilight back her up.
>"I've known Pinkie fer a long while now, Sora, and lemme just say that her Pinkie Sense hasn't failed her yet."
>"I can vouch for that, with the number of medical expenses and property damage I've experienced..."
>Twilight mutters the last bit under her breath as you take the information into account.
>Whatever this "Pinkie Sense" is, it wouldn't be wise to ignore it.
>You make your way to Octavia, while everyone else positions themselves around the drawer, and you tap her shoulder.

"Hey, Octavia? Do you mind if we checked out your drawer for a while?"
>Abruptly, Octavia places her quill down and looks back at you, rather annoyed at your request.
>"Did I not just say to leave it be? Why should I let guests I barely know ruffle through my private things?"
>You point back to the drawer and motion for her to follow.
>As the two of you get closer to it, you turn back to her.
"Take a listen."
>She places her ear to the drawer, then recoils in shock.
>"Th-there's something in my drawer!"
>You nod and continue.
"Whatever's in there can't be good for those transcripts, can they? If you let us look in it, we can at least keep them from being harmed."
>>
>>30762122
>Octavia mulls over it, then sighs.
>"Oh, alright. Let me get the key from the desk."
>Goofy chuckles as he wraps an arm around your shoulder.
>"There's no need fer that. Sora here can take care of just about any lock."
>You nod and materialize the Keyblade, aiming the beam of light at the lock surrounding it.
>After a bright flash of light, the lock and chains fall to the floor, and Donald walks right to the drawer and confidently prepares to pull.
>"Time to see what's really in there!"
"Donald, wait-!"
>But too late, he pulls the drawer out, revealing three very awake, black silkworms.
>Except these silkworms were the size of kittens, and emblazened with a familiar emblem.

>The fattest of the three opens it's mouth and begins to shriek!
>The majority of you, including Donald, manage to cover your ears at the knick of time, but Pinkie seems to have caught the entire attack point blank.
>Snarling at the seven of you, the Heartless hop out of the drawer, revealing several half-eaten transcripts that Octavia shrieks at the sight of.
>"My originals!"
"Octavia, you need to step back. These things are dangerous!"
>As if to prove your point, two Soldiers, three Shadows, and two Heartless with giant books appear, all but the book ones seeming protecting the offending insects.
>Octavia nods fearfully and retreats behind the desk with her latest piece.
>>
>>30764825
"This is bad. We're outnumbered, and Pinkie's out of the game for n-!"
>"What's that about a game? Sounds exciting!"
>You turn in asonishment to see Pinkie Pie in almost top condition, readying herself to fight.
"How did you-?"
>"Avoid the scriech that was supposed to stun me? Easy!"
>She turns her head to both sides and plops out two globs of wax.
>"I brought my 'One-Time Use Patented Odyssey Earwax! Had a feeling it'd come in super handy today."
>Twilight looks at your confused expression and shakes her head.
>"It's just Pinkie being Pinkie. Try not to think too much on it."
>You open your mouth to protest, then sigh and ready yourself against the group of enemies in the study.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie VS Bookworms (2 Soldiers, 3 Shadows, 2 Bookmasters, 2 Silkworm Stage 1's, and 1 Silkworm Stage 2)

GO!
>>
>>30764841
[Pinkie, as a guest, has no known values. However, she is gifted with the power of Song and Dance and Pinkie Sense. There are 3 Songs and 3 Dances: Regen Requiem, Counter Canon, Magic Minuet, Attack Tango, Guard Waltz, and Focus Samba.]

[Regen Requiem regenerates HP at the beginning of each turn (+5% for 5 turns.]

[Counter Canon primes everyone for a chance to counter an enemy's physical attack (40%) for 3 turns.]

[Magic Minuet reduces magic damage (-5) for two turns.]

[Attack Tango makes your attacks stronger (+4) for 3 turns.]

[Guard Waltz makes you take less physical damage (-4) for 3 turns.)

[Focus Samba makes your attacks more likely to hit (+4), and more likely to crit (17 to 20), but only lasts for 1 turn, and can only be used every other turn.]

[Pinkie can only sing and dance one song and dance at a time, but can switch at any time, save for said situations.]

[Pinkie Sense is a special passive which allows Pinkie a chance to ignore failed defense rolls. However, every time she successfully activates Pinkie Sense, the chance of activating become less and less likely (100% the first time in battle, with a general degrdation of 20% with each success).]
>>
>>30764841
What does applejack do?
>>
>>30765347
[Applejack has two unique skills: Buck and Lasso.]

[Buck is a very powerful physical attack (2d10), but requires Applejack to firmly plant herself into one area, making it impossible to dodge attacks directed at her.]

[Lasso has evolved since your last encounter with her, with successful catches having to make a successful Strength check of 12 or higher or continue being stuck. Any opponent of the Small to Medium size range can be flung around for 1d6 to 1d8 damage to both target and captured enemy. Large size enemies cannot be completely bound by the Lasso, but Applejack can target a limb in order to either damper attacks or movement. Large size enemies have a higher chance to escape.]
>>
>>30765566
okay have pinkie cast the focus samba and the counter canon. then have donald cast bulwark on aj while twiggles casts shroud on her. Have AJ buck one of the pagemasters while sora goes after the shadows. if goofy can redirect a taunt to aj that would be swell
>>
>>30766273
One small thing before I finally sleep, but while Pinkie can sing one song, and dance one dance simultaneously, it doesn't mean that she can do both at once.

Can't break the game too bad, you know?
>>
>>30766382
In other words, she only gets one action, like the rest of the cast.
>>
File: spooky nature.png (167KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
spooky nature.png
167KB, 500x600px
Oh, Merlin's story got it's own heartlesses too. We two will keep that in mind and sorry for such a long wait with Sunset and everything. I was on vacation and did different sketches on it for a friends, like qt (and lewdie) mrs Brisby, and Xion is busy too
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.