[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 35

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 2

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Babies when? Edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>30523001
“Through soundproofed walls even?”
>”Yes, although I think the door it not as soundproofed as the ones for outside. I remember Fixer saying that the soundproofing was to also keep the weapons testing quiet for us.”
“Well then, if she is pet for today, you can teach her to be quiet. I sure spoiled and hogged enough last night as you can see from the results.”
>Fixit giggles, nodding.
>”I’m sure Master Midnight would love to do that.”
>”Do what now?”
>You turn, making Sparks moan
>Midnight smiles at you, the others with him as they all move to the kitchen
>”Ohhhhhh.~ I see somepony is where she belongs, nice and snug.”
>”Morning.”
“Morning.”
>They all sit down with food, eating away.
>”So, what were we talking about?”
“How you guys could train Sparky to be quiet. Fixit said you all heard us.”
>Midnight giggles nodding.
>”We did,” Breeze says with a smile, “You two must have been going to town.”
>”Who is the pet today anyways?”
>”It’s…”
>Fixit scoffs, smiling and looking slightly disappointed.
>”Me…”
>”Awww, pent up already?”
>”You have no idea, master.”
>”isn’t two weeks too long of a long time?” Breeze asks
>Midnight shrugs.
>”Might be, but imagine how fun and needy she will be~”
>>
>>30523006
Perhaps we will do something similar to you one day. I would love to see how you'd would take the teasing from all of us.
I hope you're taking notes on Sparks here Mags. I hope we can start training me to do something similar soon.
>>
>>30523006
“Perhaps we will do something similar to you one day. I would love to see how you'd would take the teasing from all of us.”
>Midnight bites his lip, smiling
>“Fair is fair… I wouldn’t do anything to you guys that I wouldn’t want done to me”
>Mags smiles, looking to him.
>”You sure about that? you were pretty mad that one time…”
>Midnight blushes, scoffing.
>”I wasn’t mad! Maybe throwing a horny temper tantrum…”
>Mags laughs, looking to you and Sparky after.
“I hope you're taking notes on Sparks here Mags. I hope we can start training me to do something similar soon.”
>A grin appears on her face, the mare smiling.
>”I’d need to see what that other fuck hole of yours is like… but I think we can manage something.”
>”Guess Midnight’s kink rubbed off on you.” Rusty says
>”No doubt. Maybe that’s what we could do though? Have a training day.”
>Mags eyes you, smiling still.
>”Sweetie’s mouth is… quite the joy. I’m leaning towards that as my warmer and cum dump.”
>”Careful… she’s already addicted as is”
>>
>>30523065
Sure, but can we train both my holes for all it? I really want to you to learn to take it in and have both my holes left as cum dumps.
>>
>>30523065
“Sure, but can we train both my holes for all it? I really want to you to learn to take it in and have both my holes left as cum dumps.”
>Mags and Midnight both laugh, looking to each other.
>”You were not kidding.”
>”Yep. And she’s all yours to have fun with.
>Mags nods, looking to you.
>”Well… beg like a good slutty pet, and I’ll happily train you any time of the day. Maybe even all day…”
>”That would give everypony else time with the other cock warmer.” Fixit says, winking.
>”Gag and train them both?”
>”I always was tempted to just tie the pets up and just tell the crew some of us were feeling sick…” Midnight says, grinning. “One day of that would be no real harm.”
>>
>>30523097
Perhaps one day, but we had too many enough days off already to do that anytime soon. At the bright side, I'm excited for both of us to be trained used after work!
Sorry to end the fun, but I think you've spent enough time as my cock sock this morning, Cutie. Shrink our size and pull out. Clean up the mess that will no doubt happen from releasing ourselves.
>>
>>30523097
Any requests or desires anyone else has to share so we can plan ahead for the training.
>>
>>30523097
“Perhaps one day, but we had too many enough days off already to do that anytime soon. At the bright side, I'm excited for both of us to be trained used after work! Any requests or desires anyone else has to share so we can plan ahead for the training?”
>Breeze blushes, nodding.
>”umm… maybe more of that endurance training?”
>You looks to sparks, petting her and smiling.
“Sorry to end the fun, but I think you've spent enough time as my cock sock this morning, Cutie.”
>You use your magic to put yourself back to normal, cleaning up the mess that comes with a huge amount of cum coming out of Sparks.
>The filly groans, just leaning against you.
>”Gonna be okay for work today?”
>”Gimie an energy drink, and I’m good...”
>”Time to get to work then?”
>”Definitely for me.” Mags says. “I get to open up today. And you, missy!”
>Mags bops Midnight on the nose.
>”Bring your gun by! I doubt you’ve actually been able to keep it in tip top shape.”
>”Come on! I have been!”
>”No. you haven’t. I saw those barrel rotations, they shouldn’t be slower with that suppressor system.”
>>
>>30523144
Maybe Sparks can come over and use those upgrade for his gun a while he bought a while ago.
>>
>>30523144
“Maybe Sparky can use those upgrades on her revolver.”
>”I just don’t know what I want! They are all so good… I was thinking concealment and range.”
>”You could get some too.” Breeze says to you.
>Mags nods, getting up.
>”Well, come by any time! I’ll make sure to keep some in stock for both of you.”
>Mags gets up, trotting to the door.
>”I’ll see you all later! Have a good day!”
>You all get up too, getting ready and heading to the ship.
>You spot your father, Charon, Fixer, Mich, and Twitch all gathered around, approaching them.
>”So, you can do that then?”
>”Yes, but not the surgeries”
“What surgeries?”
>Fixer looks over to you, smiling
>”Hey Kid, and new company policy I’m bringing into effect.”
>”Involving surgeries?” Breeze says, sounding worried.
>”Yep. For those of us with cybernetics. After the report I got for yesterday, I dedided it would be best to give all active cybernetic enhancement users in the company an optional implant overload resistance device. I don’t care what or where you got extra bits, just that you don’t end up like that officer by accident.”
>”You said optional?”
>”Yes. I can’t force anypony to have an enhancement, even for their own safety. It’s basically going to be another implant that sorts out if any others overload. A quick and painless pop instead of having a testicular explosion up or a dead pony. If you don’t take it, you get to put your name on a contract that says your family can’t sue me.”
>>
>>30523255
You must be worried for us after hearing what happened to that officer if you're implanting this new policy, aren't you? How much does a single surgery cost?
>>
>>30523255
Midnight, Sparks, and I are the only in our group that have implants if I'm not mistaken. I'm willing to go through with it, but it's up to the others on what they want.
>>
>>30523255
It sounds like a good thing to get for Midnight, but do we even know she doesn't already have something similar, or that it would work with what she already has installed?
>>
>>30523255

“You must be worried for us after hearing what happened to that officer if you're implanting this new policy, aren't you? How much does a single surgery cost? Midnight, Sparks, and I are the only in our group that have implants if I'm not mistaken. I'm willing to go through with it, but it's up to the others on what they want.”
>”Yeah, I like my brain and ears not exploded.” Sparks says.
>”You okay kid? You look a little rough.”
>The filly nods, smiling.
>”Just tired, up late having fun and playing games.”
>Fixer smiles, nodding before looking to you.
>”It falls under health and safety of the workplace, so it’s free for you and the crew. I get to worry about the money for that.”
“It sounds like a good thing to get for Midnight, but do we even know she doesn't already have something similar, or that it would work with what she already has installed?”
>Fixer sighs, nodding.
>”That… I’ve been trying to discuss with Charon.”
>”Midnight is an odd case, she’s like a biomachine that we wish cyborgs could be. She both completely organic and robotic at the same time. I did a scan, and guess what? The armor that comes out of her entire body? Does not exist until it’s needed. She is a mystery to science and logic. It’s like the armor melts into a semi-solid state, becoming her organs when not in battle.”
>Charon sighs, shrugging.
>”I can’t even possibly explain it properly…”
>>
>>30523319
So it's impossible to get any surgery then since we have no clue what she is? Does she still get affected it by anything that disrupts cybernetics despite being a biomachine?
>>
>>30523319
So if she would need it, it would only be when she is using her implants. And even then she might be different enough that it is uneccessary, not to say it could cause problems for all we know.
Can we extract parts of her armor and pay someone with the same implant to make tests on it?
>>
>>30523319
“So it's impossible to get any surgery then since we have no clue what she is? Does she still get affected it by anything that disrupts cybernetics despite being a biomachine?”
>”We just don’t know… unless you have some spells to check.”
“My disrupter, probably… So if she would need it, it would only be when she is using her implants. And even then she might be different enough that it is unnecessary, not to say it could cause problems for all we know. Can we extract parts of her armor and pay somepony with the same implant to make tests on it?”
>”Good luck getting it off, each part intricately locks into place.”
>”Maybe I just don’t need it then? I’m impossible, so maybe i do impossible things?”
>Fixer shrugs, smiling.
>”Regardless, I’d want to keep study of your owner within the company, if we do any at all. Last we need is a leak about her getting out for somepony to buy or steal…”
>Fixer sighs
>”I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of the Federation in our future.”
>>
>>30523370
As if we weren't popular enough already.
Should we test the disruptor spell then? Just to see if it affects her. With your permission of course, master.
>>
>>30523370
“As if we weren't popular enough already. Should we test the disruptor spell then? Just to see if it affects her. With your permission of course, master.”
>Midnight smiles, giving you a pat.
>”Go right ahead.”
>”Might as well”
>You aim and fire your spell at Midnight, watching him flinch.
>He wobbles slightly, blinking a bit.
“You okay?”
>”Yeah, just felt like everything went sideways for a moment and blurry. Fine now though.”
>”Well, that’s good then. Nothing else?” Charon asks
>”Nope!” Midnight says, trotting in place
>>
>>30523439
Still, it did affect in somewhat. Something to keep in mind in the future if we can come across anything that may disrupt it. Although, that applies more to the rest of us than you.
>>
>>30523439
Do we need to get the surgery now or later?
>>
>>30523439
“Still, it did affect in somewhat. Something to keep in mind in the future if we can come across anything that may disrupt it. Although, that applies more to the rest of us than you. Do we need to get the surgery now or later?”
>”True… So, yeah. Pass the word around and if you want it visit Charon for a checkup and form. It’s going to be a bit before we can get this done…” Fixer says. “I also need to technically take you all through workers rights and training, so we can do all thins in a week or so.”
“Alright then.”
>”So, work today?”
>”Yep! Only two jobs today, unless you all feel like going to the playgrounds”
>”Playgrounds?”
>”Weapons testing area, lots of uning fun things. Anyways, one easy the other hard. Go and play guard while ponies do some mining… OR… go and smash up a couple dozen drones that are rampid”
>>
>>30523609
The playgrounds is tempting, but we were already made plans to fool around with weapons with Mags later on. Give me info on both those jobs. I'm tempted to use my magic on those drones though.
>>
>>30523609
“The playgrounds is tempting, but we were already made plans to fool around with weapons with Mags later on. Give me info on both those jobs. I'm tempted to use my magic on those drones though.”
>”First one is just like I said, a deep space mining corperation wants us to watch out for their miners as they prod a set of asteroids. It’s in pirate space, so they want protection.”
“Fair enough, and the other?”
>”Ponies who were working in an atominious defence robot program fucked up and want the rouge… everything, dealt with. The VI’s are not responding to kill codes, so they need to be taken offline or shutdown before they destroy the facility. Mechs, drones, turrets… the works.”
>”How does an entire drove facility go haywire?” Breeze asks.
>”Don’t know… maybe the wonderchild can figure out.”
>>
>>30523753
That robot programm sounds perfect. With a designated hacker and our own A.I. we are perfect for the job.
>>
>>30523753
“That robot programm sounds perfect. With a designated hacker and our own A.I. we are perfect for the job.”
>”Finally! Something to actually do.” Sparks says, smiling
>”Cocky kid. Don’t play around too much.”
>Sparks trots off, the crew going their own way, your lovers staying.
>”So, anything else?”
>”Nope, unless you guys need something.”
>>
>>30523880
The turrets and the greenhouse have been completed? Other than that I've gotten nothing.
>>
>>30523922
same
>>
>>30523001
Rubbles equipment needs to be updated in the pastebin. I doubt that the refitted armor we gave her that you can't fly or use magic with is medium.
>>
>>30523880
“The turrets and the greenhouse have been completed? Other than that I've gotten nothing.”
>”Yep and yes, they are aboard your ship. Stop by later and we can talk about home expansion.”
>You nod, watching as she goes off.
>”wana take a look?”
>”Ah bet it’s nice, ah’m gonna. Breeze?”
>”Turrets first for me, I need to see how to fix them.”

Sorry guys, got stuck running around and will again later today
>>30524258
Fixed
>>
>>30524666
Magic is our jam, so follow Rusty. Off towards the magically radiated greenhouse!
>>
>>30524707
This.
>>
>>30524666
>You look to Rusty, smiing.
“Greenhouse, I want to see it.”
>”I’ll make sure your father gets us moving.” Fixit says.
>You go with most of your lovers to the new Greenhouse room, finding it between the medical room and kitchen.
>”Oh wow!”
>You follow Rusty into the room, seeing a large space.
>You look down in surprise, stepping on wooden boards that lead onto grass.
>The room has grown plants and flowers alredy, a bench and a blank monitor on a wall that displays a valey.
>You feel the same buzz as before, the magical energy in the air and room.
>”The grass is real! What kind of plants are these?”
>”No clue. Berries and other things?”
>>
>>30524813
This has a lot of potential. I can sense magical energy just like back at Equus. I feel like I could do almost anything with it.
>>
>>30524813
Blink to see how the atmosphere affects us while spell casting.
>>
>>30524813
Try out some basic telekinesis first to get a handle on how strong our magic is in this atmoshpere before doing anything else first.
>>
>>30524813
“This has a lot of potential. I can sense magical energy just like back at Equus. I feel like I could do almost anything with it.”
>”Don’t start saying that, Breezy will be on your case again.”
“Let’s see…”
>You move one of the tree branches gently with your magic, your telekinesis feeling more responsive and rapid
>You look to the bench, casting blink.
>You teleport and feel fagigued, but not as fatigued as you usually are.
>Suprisingly, you can actually feel your magical stamina recovering very slowly, like a very light feeding.
>”And?”
>>
>>30524916
I can feel myself recover and it takes me less to cast aswell. Fixit, can you tell Sparky to come here? She has to feel this for herself, it could help her with her casting.
>>
>>30524916
This is probably a good test to see how we would feel when powered up by those gems. I also need to help Sparks with imprinting some of my spells on them.
>>
>>30524916
“I can feel myself recover and it takes me less to cast aswell. Fixit, can you tell Sparky to come here? She has to feel this for herself, it could help her with her casting.”
>”Good idea!”
>it’s not ong before the filly stumbles in, a smile on her face once she enters
>”Oh wow, this is great!”
“Try using your magic, see how it is”
>Sparks nods, her hron glowing as a stream of water appears.
>She smiles, showering the plants with it, then holding some with her magic
>”This is much easier! I think I might need to stay here for spells”
“I wonder what it would be like with the gems…”
>The filly bounces excitedly, smiling.
>”This is perfect!”
>>
>>30525074
Now, you wanted me you to teach some more spells? We have some time before we arrive to deal with those drones. I'm not sure it we're able to cast more dangerous spells around here though.
>>
>>30525074
Daww, you're so cute when youre excited.
>>
>>30525074
“Daww, you're so cute when youre excited.”
>Sparks blushes, looking down as she smiles.
“Now, you wanted me you to teach some more spells? We have some time before we arrive to deal with those drones. I'm not sure it we're able to cast more dangerous spells around here though.”
>She perks up, nodding eagerly
>”Yeah! Umm… how about.”
>The filly sighs, looking thoughtfull
>”hmm… That gender change spell? Or magic armor? Really, anything would be good.”

Remember what i said about running around? no idea how long this will take, but take a safe bet and say 2-3 hours
>>
>>30525206
Saftey and self defense first. Along with those spells, teach him clone, paralyze, and magical armor. He can more easily avoid danger and have an easy to neutralize targets without killing them if it came down to it.
We can teach her more later on once she's got a handle on all those spells.
>>
>>30525206
Sure I can teach you both, just remember to use them responsibly. Only use them for jokes or other things if you know the pony will be alright in the end.
For example, don't deny someone to change them back for cheap laughs or a prank if you don't know for sure that they will be okay with the experience, maybe even enjoy it.
Unless they are a child raping pirate, in which case go nuts and only do what I would do.
>>
>>30525206
“Sure I can teach you both, saftey and self defense first though, just remember to use them responsibly. Only use them for jokes or other things if you know the pony will be alright in the end. For example, don't deny someone to change them back for cheap laughs or a prank if you don't know for sure that they will be okay with the experience, maybe even enjoy it. …Unless they are a child raping pirate, in which case go nuts and only do what I would do.”
>Sparks laughs, nodding.
>”I rerally should send a message about him… but spells now!”
>The others hang out as you teach some magic to Sparks, getting the filly to work and use her magic.
>The armor spell is much easier for her then the gender change, Sparks being able to make gauntlets and chest armor pieces with some effort.
>She struggles with the gender spell, able to begin the spell but not finish it.
>Sparks looks tired by the end of it, sighing with a smile
>”Maybe I’m magic retarted?”
>”Sparky…” Rusty says, frowning.
>”Just messing around. I’ll get it some time.”

Really sorry for the lack of posts guys
>>
>>30526585
Don't just mess around with Rustys feelings, now she's upset. You know how fickle she is and that's only going to get worse as the twins develop. Nuzzle Rusty.
You're right though, it is only a matter of practice. However if you do turn out to be magically retarded we'll still love you all the same. Not that we couldn't pay to have it fixed.
>>
>>30526686
This.
>>
>>30526585
“Don't just mess around with Rustys feelings, now she's upset. You know how fickle she is and that's only going to get worse as the twins develop.”
>”Am not.”
>You nuzzle the mare, making her smile.
>”You’re fine Sparky.”
“You're right though, it is only a matter of practice. However if you do turn out to be magically retarded we'll still love you all the same. Not that we couldn't pay to have it fixed.”
>The filly smiles, nodding.
>”Money buys everything, I could just make a magic gauntlet also. I never used my magic on the streets too often though, I got smart enough to not get caught and not get hurt.”
>>
>>30526925
I wouldn't worry about it after only a single day of practice with magic, Sparks. You just won't be able to do beyond clever to overcome it. You'll need to improve by pure practice and dedication over some time.
>>
>>30526994
anything beyond*
>>
>>30526925
“I wouldn't worry about it after only a single day of practice with magic, Sparks. You just won't be able to do anything beyond clever to overcome it. You'll need to improve by pure practice and dedication over some time.”
>”Fair enough… and wow, I’m feeling almost fine now…”
>You haden’t noticed it, but your fatigue is gone.
>”Well, more practice then?”
>”I’m thinking our time is up…” Fixit says, looking to the door. “We are close…”
>”Any idea how we want to do this?” Midnight asks "I know we have two skilled assets, but..."

Sleeping now
>>
>>30527084
Right now. I want to scout and see what we're dealing with. I also wonder if my disruptor spell can be effective for the job.
>>
>>30527084
“Right now. I want to scout and see what we're dealing with. I also wonder if my disruptor spell can be effective for the job.”
>”Fair enough.”
>”Why, are you worried?” Sparks asks.
>”Just want to have a plan, you never know.”
>You all head to the bridge after a bit, getting to the planet
>”Alrighty… lets see, Woah!”
>You father veers a sharp right, the ships shields lighting up.
“What is it?”
>”Turrets… how are the shields?”
>Breeze looks over, smiling
>”Perfectly fine, we are sitting at 98%”
>”Good then… Hunter, Mind if we do a pass over?”
“go ahead”
>You pass over the facility, getting hit by all kinds of fire
>You can see mechs and other robotic weapons destroying the place, some of them firing up at you along with the turrets.
>”Wow… this place is a mess.”
>”Look at that!”
>You look to Ash’s screen, seeing a mech walk around.
>This one is different, not attacking or destroying, just watching.
>”It has a interesting paint job… there’s three of them.”
>>
>>30530454
They are either passive or smarter then to fire at a ship like ours, definitely keep an eye on them. Breeze you know something about mechs from looking at ours, anything you can tell us about the quality we are up against?
>>
>>30530454
They are just watching? I don't think mechs are programmed to stand and watch destruction unfold. Anything we can find out about those three mechs?
>>
>>30530454
“They are just watching? I don't think mechs are programmed to stand and watch destruction unfold. Anything we can find out about those three mechs?”
>”I’ll send the owners a message” Fixit says.”
"Definitely keep an eye on them… Breeze you know something about mechs from looking at ours, anything you can tell us about the quality we are up against?”
>The Hybrid mare looks over the mechs, humming.
>”Most of them are construction or loaders, I don’t see many with weapons… I guess they are in the early stages for them, so it looks like the only real units with range are those turrets and the small vehicles. So, common lightly armord mechs and medimumarmoref vehicles. But those three?...”
>Breeze studys the image, looking to you and shaking her head.
>”Hunter, I don’t think these ones belong to the facility. They look military, custom even.”
>”I don’t think they are either” Fixit says.
>You see her robitic self walk in, opening up her screen.
>”We just got a codded message to leave, along with a 10000 credit bribe if we do.”
>>
>>30531212
What's the message? Is anyone piloting or controlling those mechs?
>>
>>30531212
Do we know what the pay would be if we would do the job? They could be other mercenarys if it is way more than 10000.
>>
>>30531212

“What's the message? Is anypony piloting or controlling those mechs?”
>””Leave and get paid. Don’t come back.” I think it’s safe to say there is somepony in the mechs.”
>”So… mercenarys?”
“Do we know what the pay would be if we would do the job? They could be other mercenarys if it is way more than 10000.”
>”The total pay of the company is 500000 credits. I don’t know the individual pay, but I’m guessing they are wavering your choice.”
>”That’s the big diffrence between then and now. Fixer pays each of us, not just all of us for us to split later on” your father says.
>”Then must not think we are a PMC then.”
>”So we bomb them and clean house.” Raid says, giving a shrug.
>”We are trying to keep things intact.”
>”Versus what’s already left? I think we can.”
>>
>>30531267
So precision bombing then. I still don't want to kill them if we can help it, so far all they've done is bribe us. Tell them that we get our job done, with or without them.
We will do what we came here for, and when they endanger my crew or kill one of them I will bomb the whole station with their precious mechs still inside.
>>
>>30531267
Try to keep everything intact. You can bomb a bit more freely, but try not to do any damage that may make the entire facility worthless. I don't think our employers would be happy to learn that we failed to leave nothing worth of value to them left.
>>
>>30531267
“Try to keep everything intact. You can bomb a bit more freely, but try not to do any damage that may make the entire facility worthless. I don't think our employers would be happy to learn that we failed to leave nothing worth of value to them left.”
>”Piece of cake!”
“I still don't want to kill them if we can help it, so far all they've done is bribe us. Tell them that we get our job done, with or without them. We will do what we came here for, and when they endanger my crew or kill one of them I will bomb the whole station with their precious mechs still inside.”
>”I will send it away” Fixit says.
>You leave the area and turn back around, making another pass as Raid gets ready for launch.
>”They still haven’t responded, Hunter.”
>”Ready to launch!” Raid says.
>The shields laight up again, your father looking to you.
>”They are shooting more this time…”
>”The mechs are gone!”
“What?”
>”The custom ones, they vanished.”
>>
>>30531391
Cloaking? Get ready to join in the fray with mech Fixit as well. Sparks, can do while you can to help out in controlling this facility?
>>
>>30531424
can you help out in controlling this facility?*
>>
>>30531391
Can we still see them on thermal? Is there a surefire way to fry cloaking devices?
>>
>>30531391
“Cloaking? Get ready to join in the fray with mech Fixit as well. Sparks, can you help out in controlling this facility?”
>”Yep! I’ll get hacking”
>”I’m ready, Master Hunter.”
“Alright then, let’s-“
>The ship shakes, the main screen showing a mech attached to your ship.
>”Bad move son.”
>The mech makes a fist, punching the camera and making the screen go blank
>”They’re on the hull!”
>>
>>30531578
Do we have anything that could help us spot them through their cloaking? We need to get out there now. Hopefully, our magic should give us an edge in handling the three of them. Try to lure them in range of the turrets. I trust Rainy's skills enough to hit them and avoid friendly fire.
>>
>>30531578
“Do we have anything that could help us spot them through their cloaking?”
>”I don’t know!”
“Rainy, I’m trusting you not to hit us!”
>You jump out of your chair, running to the cargo.
>Fixit is waiting for you as you hop in, both you and raid launching.
>You spot the mechs tearing at the ship, one of them trying to rip off the beam cannons.
>>
>>30531732
Fire off a disruptor spell at mech trying to tear the beam cannon, and charge in to slice some of the mech's appendages.
>>
>>30531767
This. Don't bother to make prisoners, they did this to themselves.
>>
>>30531578
>You fire your disruptor spell at the mech trying to tear off the cannon, watching it jerk and twitch as it turns in your direction.
>You boost to the mech, slashing at its legs and tearing right through them.
>The mech boosts away and opens fire with a laser machinegun, hitting your shields.
>The other two mechs quickly appear, one boosting and smashing right into you.
>You are pushed off of and away from the ship, the two more able mechs above you, one charging at you as the other takes aim with a large weapon.
>”No damage recived.”
>>
>>30531918
Keep in range of any of the Orion's weapons and cast magical armor to prepare for the punishment we might receive now. Dodge in the incoming mech charging at us, and return fire to the other one using our machine gun.
>>
>>30531918
Where's Air Raid has he launched by now? We could use some support from him.
>>
>>30531918
“Air raid, some help would be nice!”
>You cast magical armor, boosing out of the way of the other mech.
>You open fire on the other one, seeing a few lasers come from the side and hit it.
>The fighter zooms by, the mech loosing it’s shields.
>”You rang?”
>The mech shoots after Raid, the fighter evading the shot.
>You feel your mech shake, looking to the display.
>The mech that charged you and grabbed onto you, Fixit trying to pry away from the other mech’s grip.
>The mech opens up, an old stallion foring a magnetic grapple at your mech.
>He climbs over your mech, the mech speaking
>”You will not win.”
>>
>>30532059
Since he bravely opened up his mech, use electrical shock on him point blank. Any chance we can use magical copy on our blade to swing, considering we're caught in a grip?
>>
>>30532059
>You smile, using electrical shock on the stallion.
>You watch as he shakes and falls limp, dangling in the wind before the mech quickly grab onto him and beings him back into the cockpit.
>You use your magic to coppy the blade you have and slash at the mech, cutting its arm off as Fixit punches it with her now free arm.
>The mech boosts away as it goes flying, Raid going after it and another mech
>”Get back here you jackasses! Fight!”
>>
>>30532164
Any chance that Rainy has a clear shot of them now that we're out of the crossfire?
>>
>>30532164
Chase them, but don't go too far away from the Orion. They could be leading us to some part dangerous part of facility to ambush us.
>>
>>30532164
“Rainy, do you have a shot?”
>”Almost… Raid, get clear!”
>”Arrg! Fine.”
>You watch as the fighter breaks away, the beam cannon firing at the two mechs,
>The first one is destroyed, the other falling to the ground and crashing.
>”Damnit, I had him.” Raid complains.
>”We still have that last one on the ship!”
>>
>>30532323
Time to go and take him down. What is trying to do now?
>>
>>30532323
“What is it trying to do now?”
>”Get into the ship!”
>You boost around the ship, seeing the legless mech tear at the ship again.
>You boost up and slash at it, cutting an arm off.
>The mech slips and slides off the ship, plumiting to the ground.
>”There… thanks Hunter.”
>”Now we need to take care of the facility…”
>”Not for long.” Sparks says. “If I can get the drone in, I think I can take it all down.”
>>
>>30532323
You work fast. Look for an opening in the facility that has low security and enter through there. We need to guard the drone so Sparks can do her thing.
>>
>>30532427
Do you need a team on the ground to help escort your drone?
>>
>>30532427
“You work fast.”
>”Ahh, come on.” The filly says
>You boost down to the facility, seeing loader mechs smash the buildings and other objects.
>Imidiately, you are shot at by the turrets, one of them explodeing.
>”Need help, Hunter?” Raid asks, sounding smug.
>You get into the facility, seeing the drone here and there.
>Sparks guides you to a place, the drone hooking up to an outlet.
>all the mechs suddenlty short out and collapse, the whole facility going pitch black.
>”Aww, I was having fun with that!”
>”easy as can be!” Sparks says
>>
>>30532735
Once again, you just trivialized everything and ended it before any fun could be had. Killjoy.
Check on those crashed mechs to see if any of the pilots are still alive. If they aren't, we can still try to salvage some parts, and find out who they worked for.
>>
>>30532735
Anything you can find that caused all these drones to go crazy. It also seemed like those pilots installed something that made themselves get marked as friendlies to the facility.
>>
>>30532735
“Once again, you just trivialized everything and ended it before any fun could be had. Killjoy.”
>”I can start them up again, make them go after you.”
“No… let’s check on the pilots that crashed, see if they are alive.”
>”I’ll do a fly over while you get here.”
>You and Fixit leave the area, moving to the smoke trails.
>”So this is what Hydra had it like…” Cobalt says.
>”Guess so… then again, we did rise through the ranks for this, so it should be a little easier. Not to mention, what things could be like in the future… might get hard again.”
>You get to the crash, seeing one of the mechs burn as you approach.
>The pony that tried to latch onto you is laying in the ground, two medical kits ripped open and thrown everywhere as the other looks over him.
>The one armed mech looks smashed up but moves as the ponies spot you, quickly covering them with it’s body and opening fire with a shoulder machiengun
>>
>>30532927
Priority is to take down that mech so we can capture those mercenaries. Jump into cover, throw it off with a clone spell before comping out with a disruptor. Proceed to focus fire on it with our weapons.
>>
>>30533022
This.
>>
>>30532927
>You boost out of the way, not seeing any real cover in the area
>You get behind some trees and send out a copy, seeing the mech track it and shoot at it when you go the other way.
>You use your disruptor spell again, seeing the mech falter.
>Once you see it falter, you open fire, damaging it and putting it out of service.
>You approach, seeing an AI core eject and land onto the ground.
>The one healthy pony points a revolver at you, lowering it as the other pony looks over at you
>”Well…. Shit sonny.” The stallion on the ground says, huffing.

Sorry for the delays and such guys, i'll run through the week to make up for the lost time
>>
>>30533118
Give up, you're outnumbered, and all your mechs have been destroyed. The facility has also been shut down to prevent anymore damage.

Only run if you feel like you can, Space Bug. It's understandable that life gets in the way sometimes.
>>
>>30533118
“Give up! you're outnumbered, and all your mechs have been destroyed. The facility has also been shut down to prevent anymore damage.”
>The stallion with the revolver says nothing, the one on the ground groaning.
>”It’s okay… we lost.”
>”But… okay.”
>The stallion tosses his revolver to your direction, using his magic to pick up two AI cores.
>”We surrender, but please, be gentle with him. I only just got him revived

>>30533259
I can, no overtime this week.
I also want to get to the twins for you guys.
>>
>>30533361
Revived? I saw some of those movements of your mech, and now you're telling me to be gentle with him. Is this an evolved AI? As in, it has developed actual emotion?
Search, take away their weapons and bid them.
>>
>>30533361
“Revived? I saw some of those movements of your mech, and now you're telling me to be gentle with him. Is this an evolved AI? As in, it has developed actual emotion?”
>The stallion sighs, looking angry.
>”No! you fuckin- … no I mean the old man. Please. The AI’s are special, but not just having their heart restarted.”
>You exit the mech, shotgun ready.
>You seatch them both, removing a knife from each of them and a pistol form the stallion on the ground.
>Once searched, you bind them both, the younger stallion glareing at you as the older one groans.
>You pick them up with the mech and bring them back to the ship, Raid looking over the fighter
>Fixit and Midnight move to you, Breeze right behind them.
>”You both okay? That was a bad hit or two”
>”Systems are normal, but you can check if you are worried.”
>>
>>30533693
Imprison the younger stallion and have Charon begin treatment with the older one.
That was embarrassing. Now I can't help but think of the possibility that we can come across other AI if Fixit was able to come to existence. Makes me second guess sometimes.
>>
>>30533693
Might need to interrogate them later or turn them in to find out who hired them. How did they cause an entire facility to go out of control?
>>
>>30533693
“Bring the older one to Charon for treatment, the other? lock him up.”
>”Right away.”
>Midnight takes the younger stallion while Fixit takes the other after you take the AI cores.
>You look to Breeze, watching her look over the mech
“Everything good? What about the ship?”
>”Some damage to both, very minor though.”
>You look to the AI cores, looking over them
“You think thse AI’s are like Fixit?”
>”I don’t know… I could look over them?”
>”A quick link could also do the same, if I can.”
>”No, they could hurt you. We might as well ask the stallions about them…”
>>
>>30533978
Sure. We need to ask them some other questions about who they are and how they took control of the facility.
>>
>>30533978
“Sure. We need to ask them some other questions about who they are and how they took control of the facility.”
>”I want to come with you, hear how they did this.” Breeze says
>The both of you go to the room the younger stallion is being kept in, seeing him set on a bed and bound by magic still
>The depressed looking stallion looks displeased to see you, sighing.
>”Thank you… for atleast giving him medical attention.”
>>
>>30534186
No problem. We might be mercenaries, but we know when to stop the fighting once it seems pointless to go on.
As you can probably guess, I'm here to ask some questions. Why did you take over the facility, and how?
>>
>>30534186
Don't mention it. Now I would like to know what's so important with this facility that you made it tore itself apart and suicide by attacking a capital ship with mechs that clearly weren't designed for it.
>>
>>30534186
I know this annoys you, but where did you get these advanced AI cores? I wasn't fooling around when I had suspicions they were sentient. They seemed to know what to do without any input from you.
>>
>>30534186
“No problem. We might be mercenaries, but we know when to stop the fighting once it seems pointless to go on. As you can probably guess, I'm here to ask some questions.”
>The stallions seems to relax, nodding.
>“Yeah…”
“Why did you take over the facility, and how? where did you get these advanced AI cores? I wasn't fooling around when I had suspicions they were sentient. They seemed to know what to do without any input from you.”
>The stallion nods, looking at you.
>”Old man had them for years, trained them forever and used them for even longer. They are AI’s, but still bound by ptotocol, they just had lighter ones then most.”
“And the facility?”
>”A job, it was good money. We were hired is all. We just bought a virus and went to work.”
>”That’s it?” Breeze asks
>”Well, yeah. The old man has contacts and friends. We’re not the first ones he’s had pilot those mechs, the AI’s at least.”
>>
>>30534271
You must greatly reapect him then. Don't worry, he's guarantee to make it with Charon working on the case. Don't suppose you can give away who hired you?

Tempted to link with these AI cores. Their history and behavior seems like a recipe for sentience. But, we should get Fixit's help if we attempt to do this.
>>
>>30534271
Must be pretty old models if they seen this much use. Thank you for the cooperation. I'll put in a good word for you. Let Breeze and Sparky look over the cores before we attempt linking with them.
>>
>>30534271
“You must greatly reapect him then. Don't worry, he's guarantee to make it with Charon working on the case. Don't suppose you can give away who hired you?”
>”Somepony from a corperation? They mentioned that these guys were competition. And… yeah… the old man keeps taking ponies under his wing. He can be ruthless, but kind.”
“Must be pretty old models if they seen this much use. Thank you for the cooperation. I'll put in a good word for you.”
>”Thanks… I guess…”
>You leave with Breeze looking to her.
“Think you and Sparky can look over these cores? Get a read on them?”
>”Sure, come on.
>You both head to the filly’s room, seeing her smil at you as she plays with her gems
>You get her up to speed and watch as the two of them look over the AI’s.
>Sparks growls, sighing.
>”I hate this kind of encryption… it keep changing and I keep having to redo it again and again.”
>”Finally met your match?”
>”No, this just takes forever! It-“
>The computer starts beeping rapidly, Sparks looking to it.
>”Oh shit!”
>The filly grabs the AI core, yanking it apart from the cable
>”Ahhh!”
>The filly yelps and drops the core, shaking as she holds her hoof
“Sparks!”
>The filly whimpers as you move to her, Breeze looking at the core.
>There is a loud pop, Breeze jumping back
“What happened?”
>”It went into meltdown, it overcharded itself for a self distruction.”
>”It was going to fry my computer too.”
>Breeze moves to the both of you, looking at the filly.
>”Lets see.”
>There is a burn on the underside of the filly’s hoof, Breeze sighing.
>”Guess that old stallion is smarter then we give credit for…”
>"Ow..."
>>
>>30534453
Heal our filly's injury. This stallion has been in the field much longer than us. I don't want to risk destroying this last core that might hold sentience. It seems dangerous to even link to it. Might have to talk to the stallion to even try anything.
>>
>>30534453
Cast a healing spell and give the healed wound a kiss. Is it better now? Think there is a way to prevent this from happening in the future?
>>
>>30534453
>You use your magic, healing the burn and giving it a geltle kiss after.
>Breeze gives the filly a hug and a kiss on her head, Sparks smileing as a few tears fall from her face.
“Better?”
>”Yes, thanks…”
“This stallion has been in the field much longer than us. I don't want to risk destroying this last core that might hold sentience. It seems dangerous to even link to it. Might have to talk to the stallion to even try anything.”
>”Maybe…
>”I think I’ll pass on picking it up.” Sparks says, giving a laugh
>”So, now or later? Fixit probably got us moving.”
“Hmm… first thing is first, think there is a way to prevent this from happening in the future?”
>”No, not that I can think of. The AI can trigger the meltdown itself. Best I can say? Use magic and not hooves to disconnect it.”
>>
>>30534544
I'll go ask Fixit what she thinks is best to do with this core. Use magic to carry the core.
>>
>>30534544
“I'll go ask Fixit what she thinks is best to do with this core…”
>”Alright, I’ll just stay here with Sparky.”
>You pick up the two cores, headding to the cargobay
>You spoty the mech ad wave to it, Fixit moving to you.
>You eplain what happened, hearing a sigh from the mech.
>”Well… that first AI is now dead. It’s just an empty shell now.”
“And the other?”
>”It could just do the same thing. I could keep up with it and talk to it faster, maybe letting it know we mean no harm… but if it has protocols… it might be programed to do that…”
“So, risks either way…”
>”Afraid so… unless you put it in my old body, but it could use my weapons then.”
>>
>>30534675
Can't Breeze just disable or remove all weapons? I really don't want to kill or ignore what could be another sentient AI. I hate death.
>>
>>30534675
Call in Breeze to see if she can help.
>>
>>30534675
“Can't Breeze just disable or remove all weapons? I really don't want to kill or ignore what could be another sentient AI. I hate death.”
>”I know, and I understand very well why… more then I understand why we feel the need to fight or do bad things at times…”
>The mech sighs again before resuming
>”However, yes, I think Breezecould do that. It would be best to make sure it can’t move either, or just make it so it can only talk. My body was quite capable, I think I could have broken bones with some ease.”
“Well then… I’ll keep that in mind…”
>”Hunter?”
>You look to the mech, Fixit speaking again.
“Thankyou for caring as well.”
“No problem, I want to give this a chance.”
>You call for Breeze with the intercom, her and Sparks showing up with her and Fixit’s robotic body.
>You explain the idea, Breeze nodding and getting to work.
>A smile forms on your face as you see her teach and involve Sparks, the two of them working together.
>Its not long before the AI core is put in, a masculine voice talking through the speaker.
>”Unknown system. Scanning.”
>>
>>30534779
Wait a while. We might be able to convince to allow us connect ourselves to it.
It's how Fixit received her senses and emotions.
>>
>>30534779
>You wait, watching as you see the lense on the body focous.
>”Captian? Captian Saw?”
>Breeze looks to you, waiting on you.
>You take a breath, speaking up
“He’s alright, we’re taking care of him”
>”Unknown location.”
>”He’s disabling any wireless access to the body.” Fixit says.
>"Unknown AI's detected."
>>
>>30534933
We rescued your owner and are trying to find out what happened. Can you help us out?
>>
>>30534933
Captain Saw is being treated due to his injuries. We have no desire to go through in needless killing.
This here is Fixit, an evolved AI. She won't anything to harm you either.
>>
>>30534933
“Captain Saw is being treated due to his injuries. We rescued him and have no desire to go through in needless killing. This here is Fixit, an evolved AI. She won't anything to harm you either.”
>”My captian is not lying, please, we don’t want anything bad to happen”
>There is a slence, nothing beins said until Fixit speaks again
>”He’s not an evolved AI.”
“What?”
>”He’s not like me, not quite, he’s more like SID. He’s almost like me though.
>”How are you sure?”
>”He opened up his connection, we talked it out. I don’t think we will have trouble.”

Sleeping now
>>
>>30535030
If he's like SID, won't he become like you once I link myself up to him? Is that something you think should be done? I don't know how it felt before we linked up Fixit, but now that you have experienced all these emotions and senses yourself, would you want other AIs to go through with it as well?
>>
>>30535030
Let Fixit decide if we should bring another AI to full sentience.
>>
>>30535030
“If he's like SID, won't he become like you once I link myself up to him? Is that something you think should be done? I don't know how it felt before we linked up Fixit, but now that you have experienced all these emotions and senses yourself, would you want other AIs to go through with it as well?
“I do… it would be amazing to open his eyes… However, I’m not sure if he might take the same stance as I did. We are both technically individuals, with differing opinions.
“It’s still a possibility though?”
>”Yes. Even sharing my experience would possibly help do that”
>”Where is my captain?”the AI asks
>>
>>30536808
Let's make sure we get this AI to see their captain before going through with it. They obviously have a strong bond with him. The AI would probably freak out it we gave it emotions at this vulnerable moment.
>>
>>30536825
This.
>>30536808
He's in the medbay and being looked over by our doctor Charon. We can take you to him if you wish.
>>
>>30536808
"He's in the medbay and being looked over by our doctor Charon. We can take you to him if you wish."
>"I would appreciate it."
>You lift the robotic body up and go to the medical room with Breeze, seeing the old stallion with Charon.
>Machines are hooked up to the unbound stallion, him and Charon looking to you
>"Captain?"
>"Hey there Hawk... nice new body."
>"Are you well?"
>"You'd be surprised, this pretty young thing has a gentle hoof."
>"Flattery doesn't work on me though, not much anyways." Charon says with a smile.
"How is he Charon?"
>The mare frowns slightly, looking to the stallion.
>"Not up for anything outside of talking."
>>
>>30537786
Time to give 'Hawk' some real emotion now. Sit back, and watch everything unfold.
>>
>>30537786
Well, glad he's going to be fine. I have something very special to show him with Hawk here.
>>
>>30537786
"Well, glad he's going to be fine. I have something very special to show him with Hawk here."
>"And what's that son? You've been hospital so far, so i'll humour you."
>You look at the robotic body and find a jack, hooking yourself up to it.
>It's quite disorienting, not being able to feel your "legs" and only the head of the body.
>"Captain, what is he doing?"
>"I'm not sure, rrrgh."
>"Captain, i'm scared, i don't know what he's doing and am afraid about us being captured."
>The stallion looks amused, smiling toward you as you disconnect.
>"Since when have you been scared?"
>>
>>30538485
Since now. Congratuations, your A.I. is now sentient. It will be able to experience emotions and isn't forced to obey it's protocol anymore.
>>
>>30538485
Relax, we're not going to harm you in anyway. With how much time you left Hawk work with little protocol, he's developed far more than a typical AI. By linking my experiences and senses, he's developed sentience. That includes emotions.
>>
>>30538561
>isn't forced to obey it's protocol anymore.
I'm not sure about that. Fixit did mention that she had to continue following the orders she was given.
>>
>>30538485
“Relax, we're not going to harm you in anyway.”
>You look to the stallion, smiling at him.
“With how much time you left Hawk work with little protocol, he's developed far more than a typical AI. By linking my experiences and senses, he's developed sentience. That includes emotions.”
>”I… he’s right, everything feels, wonderfull. I feel like I’ve worken up from a lucid dream”
>You feel a huge amount of joy from the stallion, seeing him smile brightly.
>”That’s wonderfull, I’m surprised but not at the same time… Hawk was… attentive in his duties and when he saw others struggle.”
>The stallion sighs, groaning.
>”Guess I can figureout what happened to your’s then son. Your mech’s movemnts seemed more… fluid and natural”
>The stalling grunts, clutching his chest before Charion moves to him.
>”Easy… here.”
>She gives him an inhaler of sorts and help him use it, the stallion relaxing.
>”Captain Saw?”
>”I’m fine… old ticker is just struggling.”
>>
>>30539022
You're taking all this rather well. One of your partners is also among us elsewhere.
I'm sorry to say, but when I was considering linking to these AI cores, I decided to to give it to my hacker to give it a glance first before going for it due to safety reasons. Then, it kinda blew up... I'm sorry about that.
>>
>>30539022
“You're taking all this rather well. One of your partners is also among us elsewhere.”
>”I figure you wouldn’t hurt him, I can tell you mean well. And rust me son, live to be 70? You start to get used to things.”
>You frown, nodding to the stallion.
“I'm sorry to say, but when I was considering linking to these AI cores, I decided to to give it to my hacker to give it a glance first before going for it due to safety reasons. Then, it kinda blew up... I'm sorry about that.”
>The stallion laughs, nodding.
>”Good… then I’m still half assed in programing. It’s fine, I make backups for good reasons.
>”That usually takes a lot of space or money.” Breeze says.
>”Not short on either. Trust me there you cute thing, turn me in and I can pay my way out for me and the boy with no trouble.”
>”Please, I want to… I need to be closer to him.” The AI says.
>”Easy hawk… I’m not going anywhere yet, I just need another pacemaker. We are guests, so we can play by the captain's rules.”
>>
>>30539258
You've really are too used to this. Since we won, can we at least learn who hired you? I'm also sure you can bring those other AI's to sentience if wish to do so. How long have you raised them all? I've had Fixit with me since childhood.
>>
>>30539258
...You need to be closer to him?
>>
>>30539258
If you don't have money problems then why did you risk your life in fighting against us? You're old enough to know that it was going to be a difficult fight for you.
>>
>>30539258
“...You need to be closer to him?”
>”Please… I’m scared for him…”
>”I’m okay, Hawk. We’ve been together for a bit.”
“You really are too used to this. Since we won, can we at least learn who hired you? I'm also sure you can bring those other AI's to sentience if wish to do so. How long have you raised them all? I've had Fixit with me since childhood.”
>”Hawk was the first, stole him from this one pirate group. The rest are clones… brothers… But Hawk and I have been through a hundred different fights.”
>The stallion sighs, smiling at you
>”And sorry there son, confidential. Bad for business. Weither I have money or not, getting nrew mechs, a pilot, and pacemaker is not free.”
“If you don't have money problems then why did you risk your life in fighting against us? You're old enough to know that it was going to be a difficult fight for you.”
>”I did, and because it was our job… truth be told, I did not see any of that coming. We took down large ships before, but I never expected anything like what you dished out. Your piloting needs work, but those magic tricks were something fierce. I underestimated you greatly.”
>>
>>30539432
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to improve. At this point I think even trying to turn you in would be pointless with how used to this you are.
Another Perfect Performance situation.
>>
>>30539432
Now what to do with him... Turning him in to the police will mean he'll just pay his way out and be a problem later with how he doesn't care about doing criminal jobs. I wonder if our contractors would like to interrogate him.
>>
>>30539432
He's most likely used to any type of interrogation. Turning him into our contractors probably won't do much.
>>
>>30539554
At the least we could get some extra pay out of it. We already did more than our job by finding out how they did it.
>>
>>30539432
“Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to improve. At this point I think even trying to turn you in would be pointless with how used to this you are.”
>The stallion shrugs, smiling.
>”Your choice son… I have no real grudge against you if you are worried about that. we both work for a living, you just had better tools.”
>The stallion looks to you, frowning.
>”Just… let the kid go alright? He’s not too young, but he has a life ahead of him still. Rrrgh…”
>”Rest. That’s enough talking.” Charon says.
>>
>>30539590
The young stallion doesn't really have much information to give anyways. Better make sure that Hawk stays with him no matter what when we turn him in. An evolved AI is not someone you should get in the way of.
>>
>>30539590
Gotta go talk to the younger stallion. Tell him his boss wants us to let him go. I'm sure he can come across him again once he inevitably gets out again.
>>
>>30539590
>You take the AI out of Fixit’s body, giving it to Breeze to fix and return to normal.
“I’ll go tell him.”
>“Thanks…”
>You give the AI core to the stallion and trot off to talk to the younger stallion.
>You get to the room as you see Fixit come down the hall, looking to the stallion inside.
“Your captian asked that I let you go. I'm sure you can come across him again once he inevitably gets out.”
>”Oh umm… thanks…”
>”Master Hunter? We are back at base.”
>>
>>30539721
Alright then, let him go and tell our contractors that the job is done. Don't forget to mention that we figured out the whole incident was caused by other mercenaries using a virus, and that we have their leader under our arrest.
>>
>>30539721
Time to report to Fixer on the job and give in the captain. Some rather elite mercenaries we had to face today. Also, Sparks makes everything easy again.
>>
>>30539721
“Thanks.”
>You free the stallion escorting him off of the ship.
>It’s not long before you get Fixer, and she gets some guards to take the older stallion away.
>”Well then, mind explaining?” Fixer asks, your crew leaving the ship
>”Plenty to tell.” Breeze says.
“The whole thing was caused by some mercenaries, you have the captian now. They did it with a virus and Sparks put an end ti it rather quickly. Not much was said about their contractor, just that they might be competition to the ponies we worked for.”
>Fixer hums, nodding after
>”Job well done then, here.”
>You receive 25000 credits, getting a smile on your face.
“Wow…”
>”For today and yesterday. Mind coming with me for a bit? Got some things to go over for your house. If we are renovating, might as well get everything on the list.”
>>
>>30539852
Oh right, lead the way. There are a few more things I can think of besides the greenhouse. We need another room for the twins, and it would be nice if the entrance to the dungeon would be hidden better so they won't find it.
>>
>>30539852
Sure. By the way, the captain now has his own evolved AI that he raised up over the years. So try not to get them seperated.
>>
>>30539852
“Oh right, lead the way. There are a few more things I can think of besides the greenhouse. We need another room for the twins, and it would be nice if the entrance to the dungeon would be hidden better so they won't find it.”
>”Come on then, let’s talk.”
>Breeze waves to you, going with your lovers.
>”We’ll go on ahead.”
“You sure?”
>”Yep! You know what the house needs.”
>You nod, going with Fixer to inside the main building.
>”So, more hidden entrance… I could do an in the closet one! Door at the back that you need to put a code or something in for. Make it open to a staircase that goes down to it. A new room is easy too, I’ll get the beds and such for them. What else do you need or want?”
>>
>>30539997
Could we also have a guest room of sorts? Mags, has a new shop around now, but he could use a place to stay for now around here, and he has offered to help with babysitting.

In reality, it's just to throw off suspicions of him being frequently around the house during nighttime, and having a guest bedroom would also be nice if anyone came over.
>>
>>30539997
Sounds good. Some kind of big garage for the mech where Fixit can easily store it while both Breeze and Midnight can use it to work on private projects.
They both have busy minds. They would appreciate a room where Midnight can work on her gun and Breeze on the mech or whatever other project has taken her interest.
>>
>>30539997
“Could we also have a guest room of sorts? Mags, has a new shop around now, but he could use a place to stay for now around here, and he has offered to help with babysitting.”
>Fixer nods, smiling.
>”Fair enough, I may as well come over for a bit and get a better idea of what can be done. Anything else?”
“Some kind of big garage for the mech where Fixit can easily store it while both Breeze and Midnight can use it to work on private projects. They both have busy minds. They would appreciate a room where Midnight can work on her gun and Breeze on the mech or whatever other project has taken her interest.”
>”Yep, I better take a look then. Give me a second.”
>Fixer types on her computer before you both move to your house, the two of you getting there soon enough.
>Fixer looks around outside, nodding.
>”Yep, I think we can get something good sized. I’ll treat them and get them some home tools. Come on, let’s fins a place for the rooms.
>You go up and open the door, walking in the house
>”SURPRISE!”
>The courous of voices make you jump, wideeyed as you feel your heart thud likean engine.
>Almost the entire crew is in your home, save for the fireteam, Raid, and Coco.
>There are party streamers and a big sigh saying “happy birthday”, everypony smiling at you.
>”Years later, and we can still get him.” Your father says, grinning to your mother.
>>
>>30540170
Wait...it's my birthday today?
>>
>>30540170
Huh, I forgot my own birthday...again! Didn't thought you'd still throw me a surprise party after all these years, not that I'm complaining. Who had the idea? Hug whoever had the idea.

Kinda funny to think that now the age of Hunter in the pastebin needs to be updated.
>>
>>30540170
“Wait...it's my birthday today?”
>Your mother nods, smiling to you.
>”It is sweetie, we guessed that you were too bussy… and we asked if your marefriends knew.”
“Huh, I forgot my own birthday...again! Didn't thought you'd still throw me a surprise party after all these years, not that I'm complaining. Who had the idea?”
>”We did.” Cobalt says, wings around your mother and father. “We thought it would be fun!”
>You move up to them, giving all of them a hug.
“Thank you. Really thi- Ahh!”
>You are pulled away, each of your lovers hugging you.
>They all give you a kiss, nuzzling you after.
>”Sorry we kept this hidden.” Rusty says, nuzzling you harder.
>”Yeah, we wanted to give you an extra special morning, but would have ruined the surprise.” Midnight says.
>”And, we can’t quite give the gift we bought just yet… but it is special.”
>>
>>30540335
Hug them all. Darn, we missed our morning surprise by forgetting! Tonight better make it up. Now I'm curious what this gift is though.
>>
>>30540335
You can still give me an extra special evening. I look forward to 'opening' my present then. Do we have cake?
>>
>>30540335
>You hug them all back, smiling.
“You can still give me an extra special evening. I look forward to 'opening' my present then. Now I'm curious what this gift is though… Do we have cake?”
>”We sure do! Hayburgers and hamburgers, a bunch of foods, damn near everything!” Chaos says.
>”As much as you can get to me for fun, we wanted to make sure you had a good day.” Ash says.
>”Each of us do owe you a bit” Steel says.
>”Or just like you that much, baby.”
>Rusty looks to Midnight, smiling.
>”Should we?”
>”Maybe… but it’s something special, your gift, something from each of us.”
>He nuzzles your ear, giggling gently.
>”And no,” he whispers, “It’s not just your birthday spankings. It’s something we all bough with love.”
>>
>>30540511
That's even better....but we're still doing birthday fun, right? Please, master?
Head on to eat and enjoy the party. Looks like the parties are getting much more bigger with this new crew added in with Vex's.
>>
>>30540511
I love love! Now I want to open it even more. Good thing I have all this food to distract me. Eat some hay and hamburgers and cake as dessert.
>>
>>30540511
Try to beat our dad's appetite in food. This is a personal challenge.
>>
>>30540511
“That's even better, now I want to open it even more. ...but we're still doing birthday fun, right? Please, master?”
>Midnight nuzzles you, giving you a hidden nip.
>”Down girl~ we will get to that.”
>You smile, getting up and joining everypony.
>All of you eat and chat, digging into the food.
>You try to out eat your father, succeeding in doing so at your own expense.
>You all play some games too, having some fun with everypony that is there, having a slightly hard time doing so.
>You sit down lazily after and get another slicke of the large cake, Fixer sitting next to you with a smile.
>”Really? More food? Seriously though, I’ll get what you asked done over the next month. Spare room first.”
>>
>>30540633
I've trained up to this moment to beat my dad's stomach on the dining table. I'm just getting some well earned cake.
Starting with the spare room is fine, and thanks again for renovating the home so soon, Fixer.
>>
>>30540633
“I've trained up to this moment to beat my dad's stomach on the dining table. I'm just getting some well earned cake. Starting with the spare room is fine, and thanks again for renovating the home so soon, Fixer.”
>”Ahhh, it’s nothing. Gives some of the new guys something easy to start on for fabrication.”
>”Come on, Hunter!” Your sister calls.
“One second!”
>You finish your cake and get back to the games, having fun with your crew and family some more.
>When things start to die down, Mich tosses 30000 credits to you.
>”There ya go, something from all of us. Not much…”
>”But something for out captian.” Twitch says.
>You smile, thanking everypony.
>Time goes on and everypony begins to leave, the night settling down.
>Fixit cleans the mess as you get cuddled by your lovers, a smile on your face.
>”There, all done!” she says, joining all of you.
>Midnight grins at you, nose to nose with you.
>”Sooo~….”
>He gives you a kiss, smiling.
>”We all agreed that as the birthday mare~ …you get to pick what happens tonight.”
>”Everything form using.” Breeze says, pressing against you.
>”To use.” Mags says, grinning.
>Midnight giggles, looking up with a smile.
>”We could have just tied you and let the whole ship have a chance at you… but, that let’s Rebel have a chance at you and kinda takes away the chance of you having it your way.”
>>
>>30540812
Perhaps another time. I'm tempted to that to Rebel though considering he forcibly spanked me and casted a lust inducer spell before leaving me tied in a room.

First, let's let all our lovers begin by using foreplay aimed at us.
>>
>>30540812
How about using those wings of yours in a more sexual manner than last time?
>>
>>30540812
Get to our room to begin if we're not already there.
>>
>>30540812
“Perhaps another time. I'm tempted to that to Rebel though considering he forcibly spanked me and casted a lust inducer spell before leaving me tied in a room.”
>”Aww, poor thing…” Midnight says.
“Come on.”
>You lead all of them to your room, laying on your bed.
>”So, what will it be mister 22?”
“How about using those wings of yours in a more sexual manner than last time?”
>Midnight giggles, nodding.
>”Looks like our stallion wants to involve in his wing fettish…”
>”I think I have a great idea~” Breeze says. “But let’s get him going first.”
>All of them lay on you.
>Each of them trace along your body with their wings, Sparks staying close to your chest as she nuzzles you.
>You can feel both Midnight and Mags rub their wingtips on the inside of your legs, Breeze and Rusty doing the same just above your stallionhood.
>They tease and feel you, each of them taking turns to make out with you.
>You feel yourself grow, hearing a whisper.
>You are surprised to feel each of your legs pinned down, looking to see Breeze on one of your hind ones.
“Breezy?”
>”Just some special wing fun~”
>You watch as her wing tips go to your stallionhood, slowly and gently stroking it with them.
>The wingtips tickle and give a gentle teasing pressure to your length, breeze wraping them around it very slightly to give a gentle featheru grip.
>You gasp slightly, feeling a frim squeeze on your sack as the horn on Sparks glows.
>>
>>30541047
Let them continue their foreplay and get turns from each of them on rubbing their feathers on our stallionhood. Make sure to coat as many much as we can on them when we finish.
>>
>>30541047
“Mmmmh.~”
>”Ohh, I think he likes it.”
>”Good, because he’s going to get plenty of it.”
>Each of them take turns, rubbing their feathers or the soft parts of their wings as the all give you a wingjob
>You are kept down as they very slowly build you up, Sparks getting you up quicker as she rubs her whole body against your length.
>They all take turns, paceing to drag out the warm up.
>You squirm under them, seeing them all smile evily at you as they take their time.
“Mmmh~ Ahhh!~”
>Breeze wipes the precum off of your tip with her wing tip, tasting it with a smile.
>”He’s close~”
>”Sparky? Do you mind?”
>The filly nods, binding you to the bed as all of them move down.
>Each of them run their tongues along your length, now locking you as you throb
>You moan and groan, biting your lip as you try to thrust up, bound by the magic binders.
>You take in a deep breath and moan loudly, feeling your length shoot out cum.
>You pant and look down, seeing all of your lovers faces covered in cum.
>Mags giggles, licking cum off of Breeze.
>”Tasty… I kinda like it.”
>”Very…” Rusty says, cleaning Sparks.
>Midnight moves up to you, kissing you and giving you a mouthful of cum
>He smiles after, giving a wink.
>”what now? Captain.~”
>>
>>30541242
A simple order. Use your captain. Turn Sparks and Mags back to males. Rusty will need to be on the bottom for this though. All of them will take turns for as long as they want from both sides.
>>
>>30541242
Out of curiosity, get a measure tape and personally measure Mags size for him.
>>
>>30541242
>You smile, Turning Mags, Sparks, and Breeze into stallions.
“A simple order. Use your captain.”
>Midnight grins, looking to Rusty
>”Go grab a strapon, none of us are being left out.”
>You are quickly repositioned, eyeing Mags’s length.
“How… big are you?”
>”Big… time to train you, slut. But… I’ll let the others warm you up.”
>You eye the length of the stallion still, he’s easily more then a few inches bigger then you.
>Your attention is brought away as you feel yourself being penetrated, Midnight waising no time as he hilts your flank
>As you gasp, you are silenced as Breeze sticks his length in your mouth, thristing onto it
“Mmmmmh!~”
>You hear a click, feeling a band on your horn.
>”No escape.~ Warm her mouth up for Daddy, Breezy.~
>You squirm slightly, Being used and fucked from both ends.
>They take turns, using you and fuking you like a toy, a slut.
>You hum, loving how much they use you, not caring or letting you have much leaway.
>You gasp as Fixit pulls out, feeling cum inside of you as he holds your flank.
[1/2]
>>
>>30541485
>Your mouth opes as it gets prodded, imidiately making you gasp.
>Mags pushes into your throat, alredy making it hard to breath.
>”Easy Sweetie… you’ll love this.”
>He pulls out to let you have a breath before pushing back in, going right up to his middle ring in your throat.
>Everytime you struggle to breathe, mags lets off, getting deeper and deeper as the others fill you with cum and use you like a cum dump.
>On the next one, mags holds in place, taking a little longer each time to pull out.
>You close your eyes, only opening them when you feel a deep prod in your throat.
>Mags hilts your moth, moaning and holding as you struggle before pulling back.
>You get a deep breath before he begins to throat fuck you, using your mouth.
>All the pleasure and use blurs everything, Mags’s sack slaping against your nose when he hilts you again and again the odd time, your eyes tearing up slightly..
>The stallion moans loudly, pusing in all the way and holding you in place with a hoof.
>You feel your stomach fill, the stallion cuming right inside of it and holding still.
>your chest burns, your body shaking as he pulls out.
>You cough and gasp for air, panting dizzily as you feel Mags rub your stomach, his dripping length infront of you.
>You feel broken slightly, mouth hanging open with cum and saliva, coming out of it your body tired as Midnight tags out and lets Breeze go at your flank again.
>”Good cum dump…”

Sleeping now
>>
>>30541490
Clean his length. We're not done yet, and Mags is still pent up and ready to go behind us.
>>
>>30541490
Endure it all. We have to pleasure all our lovers.
>>
>>30541490
>You try to clean his length, not being able to move much as it gets pulled away.
>Your mouth is quickly plugged up by Rusty, the mare moaning from the vibrating belt the strapon has.
>you’re not sure how many times you came or get filled with cum, but you can say for certain you know how Sparks feels, your stomach and insides filled along with your body being covered.
>You feel another prod at your entrance,clenching weakly as you feel your hole being stretched.
>You wince, mags slowing as he gets halfway inside of you.
>He pulls back and pushes down on your prostate inside of you, forcing out a dry orgasim, not one bit of cum left in you.
>He quickly returns to fucking you, making you moan and groan loudly on Midnight’s cock
>You feel faint, everything still a blur as you feel his hips slap against your flank.
>”You were right Midnight, she it nothing but a sluty mare… she’s only pretending to be a stallion.”
>”Don’t worry, I think we’re finally breaking her properly with this.”
>You feel him cum inside you again, shaking and moaning as your entrance feels sore.
>Both members pull out, nothing else coming.
>You hear the camera, you think, getting moved around.
>You find yourself being warmly cudded, Breeze infront of you and Rusty at your back.
>”Happy birthday, Hunter.~”
>”You’ll get your spankings in the morning.”
>>
>>30543633
Thank you, master. You said that you had a very special gift that came from each of you , and that it was filled with love. What is it though?
>>
>>30543633
>You smile, feeling worn and tired.
"Thank you, master. You said that you had a very special gift that came from each of you, and that it was filled with love. What is it though?"
>You look up, seeing Midnight smile at you before looking to Fixit.
>"Go grab it."
>Fixit gets up as you get sit up by the others, all of them gathering around.
>Fixit brings a box, setting it down and opening it.
>Inside is a ring and a lock, both gold and having a set of colourful gems in it.
>"It's early and such... but we all wanted to show just how much you mean to us all." Breeze says.
>"So... we decided to buy a lock and ring for you." Rusty says. "you already want to marry us."
>"So we got you this, getting a gem that matches each of us in it."
>"And, it can be disguised as a gem for each of your family. So no worries."
>>
>>30545227
Cry a bit and hug and kiss everything pony near us. It's beautiful, just like my heard. Thank you so much! Look at what colours it has and who they stand for.
What exactly do you mean with disguising? Just tell them something different or does it actually have a disguise built in?
>>
>>30545227
I love all of you so much. Yes, that includes you Mags.
>>
>>30545296
*herd not heard. I just keep making that mistake.
>>
>>30545227
This is now the best birthday ever!
>>
>>30545227
>You can feel your teeth chatter slightly as you choke up, jaw trembling as you open it wordlessly.
>You hug all of them, pulling them close with magic as you cry.
"Thank you! Thank you all so much, i love you all! And i mean that to you too Mags."
>"Awww."
>"Easy now, we all love you too."
>They all hug and kiss you, the love around you the strongest you have ever felt.
"so... how is it disguised? Do i just say it's something else?"
>"Yep! Rusty had a good idea for it."
>Rusty nods, smiling as she points a hoof.
>"Our eyes are such a close shade of blue that you can say the green one is yours. Being green like your magic.
"eyes?"
>"That's what it's based on. A ruby for Breeze, emerald for Mags, and so on!"
>You look at the items, seeing she is right, each gem matches the eyes of your lovers.
>>
>>30545765
With all this, looks like I have no choice but to get ready for the proposal.
>>
>>30545765
Aren't I suppose to be the one giving the rings and locks first? Couldn't resist being the first to do it, could you? I guess I am irresistible!
>>
>>30545765
“Aren't I suppose to be the one giving the rings and locks first? Couldn't resist being the first to do it, could you? I guess I am irresistible!”
>Every pony laughs, cuddling you
>”Maybe…”
>”But we had to give this to our mare and stallion to make her day perfect! We were just going to hide it, but we decided that we would show you if you asked.”
“With all this, looks like I have no choice but to get ready for the proposal.”
>”No pressure.~ I’m glad you like it.
>”We all are.”
>They all kiss you again, cuddling you some more.
>”Hope we weren’t too rough though, we all went to town on you.”
>”Little slut was drooling… think the family fucktoy will be good for work?”
>”Might not be after the spankings.~”
>>
>>30546356
I feel so full. I understand why Sparks likes this feeling if being a cum dump. I might need a little more training to be less sore.
>>
>>30546356
Turn everyone back so what what they were originally were and go to sleep. Time for the awaited time skip.
>>
“I feel so full. I understand why Sparks likes this feeling if being a cum dump. I might need a little more training to be less sore…”
>”I’m sure we can provide that.”
>You yawn, feeling tired.
>”oh, she’s falling asleep.~”
>You lay down, being cuddled by your lovers.
>”Sleep, you deserve it.”
>You hum, falling right to sleep.

Level up. Birthday bonus! 20 points to distribute.

>>30546478
Is it time guys? are we ready to?
>>
>>30546589
Magic: 5
Piloting: 10
Speech: 5 (Might as well start to get some use from it.)

I'm ready for the stresses of parenthood, yes.
>>
>>30546589
Just dump it all on magic, we might as well max it before we work on piloting or speech at this point. Not the anon that suggested it, but I think we are ready.
All I can think of is helping Sparky with sharpshooting and her revolver and/or visiting moms old hive. Both things we can still do after the skip without many problems.
>>
>>30546589
>>30546660
Actually, for the fun of it, dump it on magic. 5 points away from being the most powerful user out there. Also, there a was large list of things pointed out in the last thread on what we wanted to do.
>>
>>30546687
You mean 15. We're at 65 so we'll be at 85 magic.
>>
>>30546711
Ah, you're right. Somehow read it as 75.
>>
>>30546589
Points allocated

Events over the three months:
Relationships with the entire family have improved.
Mags has bitten everypony but Hunter.
Sparks has not needed antidepressants in over a month
Sparks has spent more time with Rose and Tune-up
Sparks has spent less time with the family at times and more time with her gems and magic spells
Sparks has been better trained in shooting
Rusty has gotten larger from her pregnancy
Rusty can feel kicking
Rusty has consistent cramps and moodswings
Breeze has better tools
Fixit was kept in chastity and not relieved until released after Hunter’s 22’nd birthday
The Orion is well known now
Coco has become comfortable with being around others constantly and attends breakfast daily with the crew
Coco has begone smiling at times, but still needs space
Rebel has not had sex with Hunter
The house has been worked on, adding new rooms and better hidden entrances.
Mich has had a heart attack and has recovered
Midnight has been kept pent up for several weeks
Midnight is actively flirting and making sexual passes at the family
>>
>>30547284
>You sigh, groaning as you get onto the ship.
>“Tired too?” Midnight asks
“Yeah…”
>”I know.”
>”Well, the day is done. Come on, let’s see Rusty”
>You nod, trotting along to your room.
>You all have been checking on the mare the past few days, Rusty having been in bed for a week almost.
>Getting to your room, you feel some positive and negative emotions.
>Rusty is laying on your bed, the now large mare having a grumpy and pained look on her face
>”Hey~ how is our mommy mare?” Midnight asks
>”Shit. My fuckin’ teats hurt, ah still have cramps! Ah’m tired of it!”
>Midnight giggles, giving her a nuzzle as she winces.
>”Ah’m sorry…
>”It’s okay.”
>You follow Breeze in, smiling at Rusty
>”Just think! We can go home and watch more of your show.
>”Ah’d- AHhh. Ah’d like that… ow…”
>The mare winces again, holding her large stomach
”How about we get you some food? Hungry?”
>”Nuuh… rrrgh.”
>”Water?”
>”No! Ahhh! Ow… this really hurts…
>”It will pass, I know it hurts, but it will be over-
>”NO! This really hurts!”
>>
>>30547291
Hmm you aren't breaking water. Wait a second, I'll ask Charon something. Get Charon and ask her if we can use our pain number spell on Rusty without issues.
>>
>>30547291
Get Charon to check on her.
>>
>>30547291
“Hmm you aren't breaking water. Wait a second, I'll ask Charon something.”
>You trot off, going to the medical room and seeing Charon in there
“Charon?”
>The mare turns, smiling.
>”Yes Hunter? Need something?”
“Yes. Can I use my magic to ease the pain on Rusty? She’s having a bad time right now.”
>Charon looks thoughtful and curious, speaking after some silence.
>”How bad?”
“Not sure… she has quite the pain tolerance if you remember. So, bad I guess? Can you check on her?”
>”Let me come with you.”
>The two of you go to your room, Charon bringing some of the newer medical devices.
>Rusty is crying slightly, Everypony gathered around her.
>”Some space, please.” Charon says.
>She starts checking on Rusty, making some serious faces here and there
>”Ahh!” Rusty yelps, wincing badly.
>Charon gasps, dropping one of the devices.
>”Breeze, get Twitch, now.”
>”What’s-”
>”NOW!”
>Breeze runs off, Charon picking up the device.
“Charon, what’s going on?”
>”She’s giving birth, her water just broke, but we need to perform an operation. Something’s developed with the twins, something new. Hunter, carefully carry her to the medical room.
>You nod, using your magic to lift Rusty.
>You all hurry as some panic sets in, Twitch rushing up with Breeze behind her.
>As soon as you get Rusty in, Charon begins pushing all of you away and out.
>”Out, we need the space.”
“Charon!”
>The zebra mare frowns, nodding to you.
>”I know, but please, just give me time and wait. You have my word she will be alright.”
>>
>>30547562
Give her the space she needs. We'll just be in the way. We can trust Charon on this.
>>
>>30547562
Alright, nothing we can do but pace awkwardly in front of the door while we all wait. Call Mags and tell him/her what happened.
>>
>>30547562
Get out and let everybody know what's happening to Rusty.
>>
>>30547562
>You nod, sighing as the door closes.
>”Hunter?” Breeze asks.
“Give her the space she needs. We'll just be in the way. We can trust Charon on this.”
>You turn, nodding.
“Let’s tell Sparky and call Mags.”
>You all head to your room, you, Sparks, Fixit, Midnight, and Breeze cuddling as you all wat it out.
>Mags wishes you the best, hours passing as you all wait.
>You are well back at the base, still waiting as Midnight looks to you.
>”Hunter?”
“I know…”
>The door opens, a slightly blood covered Charon dressed in scrubs walking in and sitting on a chair.
>”Charon?” Breeze says, looking to her
>The mare sighs, nodding
>”Good and bad news…”
>You all wait the mare looking up with a smile.
>”The bad news? Your kids have a set of lungs on them like I never heard before. The good news?”
>Charon stands up, sighing.
>”Your son and daughter are both safely with their mother.”
>You feel jot in the room, Midnight gasping as the others smile.
>”Both of them were trouble… it’s a good thing I caught their interesting features, it could have been bad.”
>>
>>30547774
Interesting features? We know they're hybrids, but what are they specifically?
>>
>>30547774
The lungs won't be an issue as far as you are aware, right? Can we go to them?
>>
>>30547774
“The lungs won't be an issue as far as you are aware, right? Can we go to them? And what Interesting features? We know they're hybrids, but what are they specifically?”
>Charon laughs, gesturing to the door.
>”See for yourself! Go on… she’s stable and waiting for you all.”
>You get up right away, trotting off with Midnight right behind you along with the others.
>You all pass Twitch, the stallion congratulating you with a smile as you all enter.
>Rusty looks considerably smaller already, the mare crying with a smile on her face as she holds two foals.
>She looks to you, then the babies again.
>”Come here…”
>You all approach, Midnight shaking in excitement.
>The two infant Hybrids are a sight to see, making you smile.
>Your daughter has the body of a Pegasus, two large Changeling fangs coming out of her mouth, her bright orange body and navy mane like Midnight’s matching her tail.
>Your son is similar and different in his Pegasus body, having a Changling’s armor on his legs and body, teeth normal and having a grey body with brown mane.
>Rusty nuzzles the twins, making them move and open their eyes.
>Both of them have a pony’s eyes, and interesting feature being the colour.
>The twins both have heterochromic eyes, the filly’s left being magenta and right being blue, the colt having the exact opposite.
>>
>>30548012
We won't ever have a problem with ponies thinking they are not ours, that's for sure. Nuzzle Rusty and then our foals. Welcome to the world, recognise my voice?
>>
>>30548012
The resemblance is definitely impossible not to notice. It's about time to name them as well too. Pedal Dancer and Sky Raider could work.
>>
>>30548012
Can we hold our children as well? In fact, give everyone a chance to hold them.
>>
>>30548012
>You nuzzle Rusty, hearing her sigh happily before you nuzzle your foals
“We won't ever have a problem with ponies thinking they are not ours, that's for sure. Welcome to the world, recognise my voice?”
>You hear the tiniest, cutest noise from the filly, both of them nuzzling you slightly as you feel a warm happiness form them
>Midnight joins in, Rusty yawning with a smile.
>”They’re beautiful… look at her cute little fangs!”
>Sparks hops up on a chair, smiling at the two foals
>”wow…”
>”They’re so cute!”
“It's about time to name them as well too. Pedal Dancer and Sky Raider could work.”
>”Maybe… but what one gets what?”
>Rusty sighs, hugging the foals.
>”Ah don’t care…”
>”Awww, mommy mare.~”
>You hold out your hooves, smiling.
“May i?”
>Rusty nods, giving you your daughter and Midnight your son.
>The little filly’s wings are quite large, her fangs definitely being from you.
>She coos happily at you, a smile on her face as tiny hooves move about.
>You pass the babies around, getting your son eventually.
>His armor is already strong and hard, the colt looking up at you with wide eyed wonder.
>”They’re quite big.”
>”Charon said that’s thanks to Hunter… Ah’m so tired…”
>>
>>30548275
Pedal Dancer for our filly.
Sky Raider for our colt.
Go ahead and rest if you want. You do deserve after giving bringing us something very special today. Give a chance for Sparks to hold them too. It's time to introduce to their....Aunt? Explaining the truth is certainly going to be awkward one day.
>>
>>30548328
This.
>>
>>30548275
>”so… names?”
“Pedal Dancer for our filly. Sky Raider for our colt.”
>Midnight nods as you give the colt to Sparks, seeing her gasp and smile as she gently holds him.
>”Hey there Pedal…” Breeze says, smiling at the filly.
>You look to Rusty smiling.
“Go ahead and rest if you want. You do deserve after giving bringing us something very special today. It’s going to be awkward introducing Sparks as the Aunt…”
>”We will need to do it some day…”
>”True…” Rusty says, yawning.
>”So… thoughts?”
>You turn to see Charon, the mare smiling.
>”It’s a good thing we prepped and got some milk from Rusty, she’s going to need as much rest as the babies.”
>>
>>30548550
Right, we should leave the babies with you to do the same. We have some good news to announce to the crew and the rest of my family. Mags needs to over next to see them next time.
>>
>>30548550
Well Sparky is more of a big sister right now, so that can wait. Before you go anywhere Charon, can you tell us what exactly you ment with their lungs beind special? I'm not going to be able to sleep without some information on that.
>>
>>30548648
This.
>>
>>30548550
“It is. I think we have some good news to announce to the crew and the rest of my family! Before you go anywhere Charon, can you tell us what exactly you meant with their lungs being special? I'm not going to be able to sleep without some information on that.”
>Charon laughs, grinning at you.
>”I know, that’s the point I was making. Their lungs are very healthy and powerful, nothing wrong with them. What I meant is that when they cry, they. Will. Be. Loud. And I mean loud. I’ve delivered babies before, and never have I heard them cry like that.”
>”Oh?”
>”Yes, they will be loud ones… have fun with the sleep disturbing nights.~”
>Rusty groans, smiling.
>”Worth… it…”
>”Rest, Rusty. Besides the complication with the birth? Everypony is fine and healthy.”
“What went wrong?”
>”The filly sprouted fangs very suddenly since we last checked, and the colt grew his armor. Both could have harmed Rusty is we didn’t open her up… but, that’s all over now. My only concern now is if the filly has venom, or rather what kind…”
>>
>>30548826
We'll check tomorrow, they need their rest. For now give me some antidote for both just in case. I guess it's a good thing that Midnights family didn't inherit good hearing.
Can tell Twitch that you both hold back from telling the others? I want to introduce them to my parents and the rest of the crew.
>>
>>30548826
“We'll check tomorrow, they need their rest. For now give me some antidote for both just in case. I guess it's a good thing that Midnights family didn't inherit good hearing. Can you tell Twitch to hold back from telling the others? I want to introduce them to my parents and the rest of the crew.”
>”I did already, your mother was the same way…”
>”What now then?” Breeze asks, holding Pedal
>”Well, with some help from Hunter, you can easily go to your house. Remember to tell Fixer, you will all need time.”
>”That’s it?”
>”That’s it. I don’t think I need to walk all of you through how to care for your babies and to spend time with them. And here…”
>Charon goes through some things and gives you two vials, smiling at you.
>”Two antidotes for male bites. She could be special and have deadly venom.”
>”What about females?”
>”No trouble there. They can only put ponies to sleep.”
>>
>>30549091
Let's go home then. I want to surprise Fixer and the others to see their reaction. Anything we still need to buy for our foals or do we already have everything prepared?
>>
>>30549091
“Let's go home then. I want to surprise Fixer and the others to see their reaction. Anything we still need to buy for our foals or do we already have everything prepared?”
>”Fixer got cribs for them… we bought babyfood… more diapers maybe? Toys?” Midnight asks.
>”I think we are good for a day.”
“Come on, let’s go.”
>You help bring Rusty off the ship with your magic, Midnight and Fixit carrying the foals.
>You all get home, getting inside and sighing.
>”Couch… please…” Rusty says. “I want my babies…”
>Midnight giggles, nodding to you.
>You set the mare on the couch, watching as she gets the foals close to her and keeps them near her belly as she makes a crescent around them.
>Rusty smiles, sleepily watching them with a smile.
>”They are so cute…”
>”Pictures! I can’t believe we forgot.
>”Ow.”
>You look to Rusty seeing the mare wince with a smile.
>The foals fine their wat to her teats, feeding as the mare sighs
>”aww…”
>You hear the door open, seeing Mags with a worried look on his face.
>The stallion stays where he is, looking to you.
>”Is everything okay?”
>>
>>30549252
Give him a kiss. Welcome home honey. The kids are waiting for you inside!
>>
>>30549252
Your foals and or grandfoals are save and happily feeding on Rusty. Only one catch, they have unique lungs that will make them louder than any other foal. I guess we have to thank Midnights modifications for that.
Charon has told us that they are biological. I wouldn't be too surprised if they ever so sligtly altered her genes.
>>
>>30549252
Prepare for some loud crying during the babysitting, Mags.
>>
>>30549252
>You trot up to the stallion, giving him a kiss.
>Mags smiles, wrapping a wing around you.
“Welcome home honey. Your foals and or grandfoals are save and happily feeding on Rusty.”
>”oh?”
>Mags almost pulls away form you as he moves over with you, smiling when he sees the foals.
>”Oh my… I guess grandfoals technically…”
>”Apparently they can be screamers… Charon said their lungs are extra healthy.”
>”Oh boy then, that will be fun at night. How do you feel Rusty?”
>”Tired… happy…”
>Midnight giggles, giving her a nuzzle.
>”Just you wait, soon enough we will pin you and use you for more breeding~”
>Rusty groans, smiling as she closes her eyes, cracking one open to watch the foals.
>Mags nuzzles you, giving you a kiss.
>”Congratulations…”

Time to sleep
>>
>>30549409
Come on, no need to congratulate me as if you're not part of this. You're one of us. As confusing and strange as it can be, they're your foals as well. Do you want to hold them? Right after they're done feeding of course.

Calm down, Midnight. No need to go breeding so soon. You really need to control your urges.
>>
>>30550087
Their names are Pedal Dancer and Sky Raider. Get a camera. We need to take some family photos now that we're all here.
>>
>>30550721
Whoops, meant to respond to >>30549409
>>
>>30549409
“Come on, no need to congratulate me as if you're not part of this. You're one of us. As confusing and strange as it can be, they're your foals as well. Do you want to hold them? Right after they're done feeding of course.”
>Mags laughs, nodding as he looks to the foals.
>”I guess so… their names? And yes, I’d like to”
“Their names are Pedal Dancer and Sky Raider. We need to take some family photos now that we're all here.”
>”I’ll get the camera.” Fixit says, trotting off.
“Also, calm down, Midnight. No need to go breeding so soon. You really need to control your urges.
>”Come on…” Midnight says, moving to you and sandwiching you between him and Mags. “Maybe you can be next? Or Breezy?”
>Fixit trots back, smiling at the babies with the camera in her hooves
>”So cute…”
>>
>>30551507
I'll admit, there are a bunch of tempting possibilities in more breeding, but I know you're just trying to tempt us just so you could have some fun.
Get ready for some photos to be taken.
>>
>>30551507
If Rusty wants to be bred again I would say it is Breezys turn to have a foal. You, I and your father already have offspring.
>>
>>30552929
>>
>>30551507
Rusty, you better let your parents know the good news. I imagine they'll be very happy to hear the news from you.
>>
>>30551507
“I'll admit, there are a bunch of tempting possibilities in more breeding… Though, if Rusty wants to be bred again I would say it is Breezys turn to have a foal. You, I and your father already have offspring.”
>You smile, whispering in his ear.
“but I know you're just trying to tempt us just so you could have some fun.”
>Midnight scrunches his face, flicking your flank with his tail as frustration and lust come from him.
>You join Fixit in taking photos, letting Mags hold the babies when they finish feeding.
>Mags already steps in and helps burp the foals, smiling along with Rusty.
“Rusty, you better let your parents know the good news. I imagine they'll be very happy to hear the news from you.”
>”Ah’m gonna… tomorrow though…”
>”You okay?” Mags asks, setting Raider down by Rusty.
>”Sore… tired too… mmmm.~”
>She lazily nuzzles the babies, the two of them curling up by their mother.
>”We should tell the crew too… they are probably worried a little.”
>”What you should do, is get some diapers for these two and put them on them. now.” Mags says, smiling
>”Aww, but they are sleeping.”
>”You can do it without waking them, just get them ready for that first change…”
>Mags smiles, shaking his head.
>”I only raised one, but trust me, the first change is messy.”

Don't be surprised if it's a slow day, work killed my energy today.
>>
>>30554176
Better start learning and getting used to putting on diapers on them.
>>
>>30554176
Bow down before him. Please teach us your ways, sensai.
>>
>>30554176
At least I have you by my side to teach me how to be a good father.
>>
>>30554176
>You bow before mags, looking up at him after
“Please teach us your ways, sensai.”
>Rusty snorts and snickers as Mags smiles at you, nodding.
>”It’s all easy, just a little nasty is all. Worst thing you may gets is the smell of them going during the changing.”
>Mags directs you as you use your magic, gently moving the babies as they sleep and getting the diapers on them.
>The others pay attention too, Mags going over things on how to clean them and avoid problems.
“Wow… this will actually help us a lot.”
>”Ahh, you got to learn somehow. I know you all went over the baby books Cotton had given to you, but they never go over every detail.”
“At least I have you by my side to teach me how to be a good father.”
>Mags shakes his head, smiling at you and putting his wing around you before he nuzzles you.
>”No, you are fine and don’t need to be taught that. You have a big and caring heart, Hunter. That’s all you need for this. Try not to sweat things, even when they get sick. …Although, I say that now, you still will worry like they are about to die.”
>>
>>30554417
Paet of being a parent I guess. How did you deal with Midnight's teenage rebellion? I could use some tips to deal with the kids and with how Midnight is currently acting.
>>
>>30554417
Yeah, you're probably right. Raising foals is gonna be a challenge in difference to fighting terrorists and pirates.
>>
>>30554515
Part* of being
>>
>>30554417
“Yeah, you're probably right. Raising foals is gonna be a challenge in difference to fighting terrorists and pirates.”
>”It’s worse. But worth it.”
“Part of being a parent I guess. How did you deal with Midnight's teenage rebellion? I could use some tips to deal with the kids and with how Midnight is currently acting.”
>”Hey!”
>Mags laughs, smiling.
>”It all depends… it hurts you to be firm and hold your ground, but if you know it’s in their best interest, do it. Let them fall but be there to help them back up when they don’t listen. Sometimes the hardest lessons need to be felt and not said, both in punishment and experience.”
>Mags sighs, making you sit with him as he keeps you close.
>”Listen… you will always look back and think about what you could have done better or different, but what matters is that you tried and were there to help. That’s where that big heart of yours comes in. you won’t get it perfect, but you will get it right. My own father taught me that.”
>Mags then looks to Midnight, smiling as he whispers to you.
>”As for Midnight? I know all too well you are a stallion and a pet… discipline her, or deny her what she wants… but never go too far and be mean, just like your kids.”
>>
>>30554712
...Thanks, I really appreciate everything you told right now. I'll do my best just like you said. Of course, that advice applies to all of us when raising them together.
>>
>>30554712
Sounds reasonable. All this talk is making me tired. Everypony, I think it's time to put our foals to bed.
>>
>>30554712
“...Thanks, I really appreciate everything you told right now. I'll do my best just like you said. Of course, that advice applies to all of us when raising them together.”
>”it will, I’m there for them and you all.”
>You stretch, smiling.
“All this talk is making me tired. Everypony, I think it's time to put our foals to bed.”
>”… Think we are a little late for that.”
>You look, seeing Rusty asleep with the foals
>”Should we leave them?”
>”No, best to get them appart. Rusty needs her sleep and doesn’t need to be woken by them.
>You use your magic, picking all of them up and moving them to the rooms.
>You get Rusty first, gently tucking the foals in after
>>
>>30554900
Give them a little good night peck and have your heart melt a little at how cute they look. Join Rusty and the others on the bed.
>>
>>30554946
This.
>>
>>30554900
>You give them both a little peck, looking at both of them
>You feel all warm and fuzzy inside, smiling at your cute children before leaving the room.
>The others already all curled up, Fixit patting the bed and making a spot for you.
>You get in the bed with them, sighing.
>”Think they will be okay?”
>”Yep.” Fixit says “I’ll know if they need something, I’m linked to the receiver in their room.
>”Right, you don’t need sleep.”
“Lets all rest though, I have a feeling we have a busy day ahead.”
>You all get cozy and sleep, happily warm and comfy.
>Barely a wink passes as you open your eyes again, feeling Fixit move.
>You check the time as you hear a faint crying, the cry being silenced as Fixit closes the door.
>It’s very early, probably just before sunrise.
>>
>>30555176
This could be interesting. Sneak after her and look what she is going to do.
>>
>>30555176
Go see how Fixit is handling it.
>>
>>30555176
>You groan, sighing as you get out of bed as gently as possible.
>Keeping quiet, you follow Fixit, seeing what she is doing.
>You crack open the door, hearing the ear-piercing cry from the babies.
>You knew they would be loud, but this is much louder then then both Rose or Shine cried
>”Shhhh shhh shh shh, it’s okay.”
>You watch as Fixit picks Pedal up, moving to Raider next and gently bouncing the filly.
>”You both smell fine…Ah, I know.”
>She sets pedal down, going out of view.
>the door suddenly opens, both you and Fixit gasping.
>”Hunter!” she whispers, swatting at you after.
>You smile at Fixit, getting a smile back before you follow her.
>”Sorry I woke you.”
“It’s okay.”
>You watch as Fixit quickly warms up some bottles of milk as you try to wake up properly, following her as she goes back to the room
>Each of the babies get a bottle, quieting right down.
>”Guess they haven’t had their fill…”
>>
>>30555418
I wanted to see if you could deal with them on your own. Couldn't have done a better job myself. Have to say Charon wasn't kidding when she said they would be loud.
>>
>>30555418
Good job on taking care of them.
>>
>>30555418
“Good job on taking care of them. I wanted to see if you could deal with them on your own. Couldn't have done a better job myself. Have to say Charon wasn't kidding when she said they would be loud.”
>”Yeah… but it means they are healthy.”
>You also get a jab to the side, Fixit smiling at you
>”And you thought I would have not done well?”
“Hey, i-“
>Fixit covers your mouth, smiling a you.
>”I’m kidding… I know daddy is just worried for his babies.”
>>
>>30555698
Can you blame daddy for not worrying about his kids. But he's happy to see that mommy is taking care of them well.
>>
>>30555698
That he is. Thinke they're good now? I'd like to get some more sleep before the big reveal.
>>
>>30555698
“That he is. Can you blame daddy for not worrying about his kids. But he's happy to see that mommy is taking care of them well.”
>Fixit smiles, looking away.
>”Guess not.”
“Think they're good now? I'd like to get some more sleep before the big reveal.”
>”I’ll keep watch for a bit and clean up, go ahead and sleep.”
>You nod, returning to bed and sleeping again.
>You wake up more naturally this time, giving a yawn as you blink your eyes open.
>Rusty and Fixit are gone, Breeze too as Midnight and Mags cuddle in their sleep.
>The door opens and you see breeze walk in, the mare smiling and giving a wave as she sets the camera down.
>>
>>30555909
Get up and try not to wake up the others. Got get breakfast to start the say as well.
Morning. You taking more pictures of the babies?
>>
>>30555909
Morning. What did my beautiful mare photograph so early in the morning?
>>
>>30555909
Are the others already spending time with the babies?
>>
>>30555909
>You get up. Making sure to not wake the others as you exit. With Breeze.
“Morning. What did my beautiful mare photograph so early in the morning? more pictures of the babies?”
>Breeze giggles, nodding.
>”yes, they are quite cute. Pedal is very energetic, she’s so giggly and happy. Raider just stares at everything that catches his eye, he’s curious already.”
“Are the others already spending time with the babies?”
>Breeze looks ahead as you both get into the kitchen, food already made.
>Rusty happily watches as the twins move around slightly with Fixit, Pedal laughing as her mother tickles her belly.
>>
>>30556101
Morning everyone. Where's Sparky at? The cuteness needs to be around this zone.
I'm curious to try and see if our children are also part of the hive mind as changeling hybrids.
>>
>>30556149
This. Tell the others to stop for a moment and use the Hivemind to see if they react at all.
>>
>>30556149
This.
>>
>>30556101
“Morning everypony. Where's Sparky at? The cuteness needs to be around this zone.”
>”She just grabbed break fast and ran. ...well, she did take a look at the babies, saying hi and making a face at them. But she quickly ran off after to her room.
“Why?”
>”Something involving work she says.”
>”ah bet it’s her gems, she’s been doing magic stuff nonstop.”
>You smile, eating breakfast and joining the others.
>You think for a moment, humming.
“Everypony stop for a second…”
>The mares look to you, Rusty looking confused
>”What is it?”
“Hang on…”
>You look to the foals, watching them.
‘Hello?’
>Raider jumps slightly, the baby colt ‘s head moving around as Pedal just makes baby sounds.
>>
>>30556243
Hah! Here's something interesting for you, apparently Raider can understand the changeling hivemind while Pedal can't.
>>
>>30556243
Hey there little guy, my names Hunter. I'm your dad.
Looks like Raider has it, but Pedal is without it.
>>
>>30556243
“Hah! Here's something interesting for you, apparently Raider can understand the changeling hivemind while Pedal can't.”
>”Wait, really?
“Yeah!”
>You move to Raider, picking him up and holding him.
‘Hey there little guy, my names Hunter. I'm your dad.’
>Raider smiles, swinging a hoof near you and grabbing your nose
“Gaah.”
>the mares laugh, Raider having a good grip on your nose.
>”So… how are we going to do this?” Breeze asks.
>”What do you mean?”
>”Telling everypony. At this rate Fixer is bound to come looking for us for not popping in, the others are probably readying for work too.”
>”I could always say something.” Fixit says “With three bodies, I can easily run to them”
>>
>>30556343
I don't see a problem with waking the sleeping couple and popping in right now to inform Fixer that we won't be able to work. The foals and Rusty look alright and Charon probably wants to check them anyway.
Make sure to approach in a way that Fixer won't see Rusty or the foals so we can surprise her with it.
>>
>>30556343
Sure tell them we have two important guests at our household right now.
>>
Sleeping, will post in the morning
>>
>>30556343
Let's go to them and bring the good news with them. I'll go get Sparks. It's fine to be involved with those gems, but this is a special family moment we have to share!
>>
>>30557688
>>
>>30556343
“I don't see a problem with waking the sleeping couple and popping in right now to inform Fixer that we won't be able to work. Let's go to them and bring the good news with. I'll go get Sparks. It's fine to be involved with those gems, but this is a special family moment we have to share!”
>”I’ll get the others up.”
>You go to Sparks’s room, seeing the filly use her magic on the gems
“Come on Sparky, we’re going to announce the babies.”
>”Alright… one second.”
>You all get ready once Midnight and Mags have eaten, Mags needing to go to his shop.
>You all get inside the base, making sure to keep the babies and Rusty out of view as you approach the ship.
>Fixer is there, a cargo container being loaded onto the ship.
>”Hey there, Hunter. Things okay? Everypony seems to be off or worried.”
>>
>>30558715
Yeah, life has a way of sometimes slowing us down sometimes. back at home. Sorry for being late, but you know it is sometimes.
Cue Rusty casually walking in the middle of the conversation. Nothing different here.
>>
>>30558715
"Yeah, life has a way of sometimes slowing us down sometimes. back at home. Sorry for being late, but you know it is sometimes."
>You use your magic, signalling Rusty.
"Nothing different here."
>You turn as Fixer gasps, smiling at Rusty.
>Fixer moves up to her, smiling and looking over the babies.
>"Oh wow... better tell the crew, all of them asked what was happening..."
>Fixer laughs, looking to you.
>"Congrats. I can steal a picture, right? This would be PR gold. They have names?"
>>
>>30559302
The filys is Pedal Dancer and the colts is Sky Raider. We can make pictures after they've been introduced to the crew. I doubt you'll be the only ont that whants some.
>>
>>30559302
Let's go introduce the twins to everyone on this ship.
>>
>>30560698
>>
>>30559302
Feel free to take pictures.
>>
>>30559302
Can't post tonight guys but will tomorrow
>>
>>30561355
>>
>>30559302
“The filly’s is Pedal Dancer and the colt’s is Sky Raider. We can make pictures after they've been introduced to the crew. I doubt you'll be the only one that wants some.”
>”Yeah, but I’m the only one who wants to also use your kids and literal poster children. “Ultimate Forgery supports workers and their families.” You already made us into a well-known group, showing this off? I’m thinking about a future in home security. With permission of course.”
“Feel free to take pictures. Let's go introduce the twins to everypony on this ship.”
>”Dining area. I was about to check on all of you and the crew decided to stick together to find out if you all were okay.”
>You all trot deeper into the ship, getting to the dining room
>You follow right behind Fixer, feeling a bit of worry and fear in the air.
>”You don’t think…” Kindle says
>”No, I doubt it’s anything serious… Hunter would have told us.” Rainy says
>”But, what if it is? He told us she was going into labor. Somethimes-“
>”Hunter!” Rose says.
>Everypony looks to you, both your mothers getting up.
>”Sweetie?”

Sorry again guys, life stuff. have this one for tonight and i'll continue in the morning
>>
File: 1500599269036.png (66KB, 593x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500599269036.png
66KB, 593x364px
>>30562770
Hunter dealing with some mercenary work, but that's just an excuse to eat some good fish.
>>
>>30562745
Hey there everyone. Sorry that we're late. We had some guests that distracted us since yesterday.
Bring the babies out.
>>
>>30562745
>You smile
“Hey there everypony. Sorry that we're late, we had some guests that distracted us since yesterday.”
>You look back, Rust walking in with the babies as the others follow her.
>Cobalt is practically jumping up and down, a series of aww’s or clapping filling the room
>”You’re okay!”
>”Ah’m more then okay”
“Their names are Sky Raider and Pedal Dancer”
>”Let me see!” Cobalt says, trotting to the side and looking at them
>You are surprised, both your parents hugging you very tightly.
>”Congratulations bud.” Your father says, giving a sniff.
>>
>>30565077
Drag Cobalt in and give all three of our parents a hug. The family is getting much bigger now. I'm assuming everyone wants to get a closer look on the babies?
Since they're half changelings, I also wonder if they need to feed on emotion and/or have the ability to disguise themselves.
>>
>>30564190
>>
>>30565077
>You use your magic to bring Cobalt to you, having her join in on the hug.
“Thanks… The family is getting much bigger now. I'm assuming everypony wants to get a closer look on the babies?”
>”Yes!”
>”Of course.”
>You let all of them go, letting them look at the babies.
>The crew joins in, getting a closer look at the Hybrid babies.
>”You know… they are kinda cute.” Ash says
>”Interesting too, look at the colt’s armor!” Rebel says.
>You look to your mother, smiling.
“Since they're half changelings, I also wonder if they need to feed on emotion and/or have the ability to disguise themselves. Any idea on how we can check?”
>”For the need for feeding? I can tell they don’t.”
>”You can?” Breeze asks
>”Changelings have many roles, and we all differ in them. I was a gatherer, so I can sense it. As for transforming? I’m not sure... you had better hope not though.”
>”Why?”
>”Let me tell you the story about some little colt who thought it was funny to hide, and got lost in a butterfly sanctuary…”
>>
>>30566970
Come on, you have to admit it admit it was a bit funny to see all of you speaking to a bunch of butterflies!
>>
>>30566970
Does that mean I also have a role and can do something role related? That colt must be very smart. I can't think of a better place to hide then among thousands of butterflys.
>>
I'm sorry guys but something just fucked me slightly, i'm done posting until some time after next week between was i just picked up on and family things.

Really sorry.
>>
>>30567223
It's alright. Life just sometimes does that. See you until then, Space Bug
>>
>>30566970
That little colt just wanted to go back where he belonged, or so he thought.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.