[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: You're Welcome Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
roleplaying is against the rules.
>>
File: clock114.jpg (57KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
clock114.jpg
57KB, 590x350px
>>30520789
>The past is obdurate.

Post your sheets for the 114th session of TimeQuest
>>
>>30520924
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Pharoahs_d71d7f_6323473.jpg (121KB, 800x727px) Image search: [Google]
Pharoahs_d71d7f_6323473.jpg
121KB, 800x727px
>>30520924
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: FuckYourMouth.jpg (176KB, 630x745px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYourMouth.jpg
176KB, 630x745px
>>30520924
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1494112900453.jpg (487KB, 940x2296px) Image search: [Google]
1494112900453.jpg
487KB, 940x2296px
>>30520924
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
>>30520924
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>last thread: >>30473093

>YEAR: 1501

Previously on TimeQuest, the hard fought war for Dome G-777 was finally brought to a close. The combined forces of the time travelers and their mercenary allies over came the mutant guard of Swing City, and with Captain Plasm's surrender the fighting subsided. The guards lay down their weapons and the Eonts and Eon Hoppers lay defeated as terms are negotiated and wounds are mended among the party members...

Elsewhere, secrets are revealed as Steel uncovers his past courtesy of the data contained on the drive Onyxia procured from Claw's lab...

>>30520956
Twilight sighs as she gets Honey back up to an acceptable level of healing, "Your cat? How'd he do in all of this?" She asks as she gives him a healing spritz
>5/3

Boo and Screech glare at you as they come out of the Crumple, popping back up to normal size. "Dude. We were back at that first Dome you dropped us off at, we were guarding the time machine! Remember?!"

Screech looks hurt, "What you'd expect... dude, we're like, main-stays! How many time lines have we been with you guys for?"

>>30520943
Boo's upper-lip moves as you say that, "D'awww.... thanks Honey. Least we can count on the killer Breezie to appreciate us."

Crumple indeed doesn't look too good as you inspect it from the outside, and as you lay down to rest Twilight works around the entire party healing wounds with her magic, sweating as she over-taxes herself with the amount. "I-It doesn't look that good, no... the Breezies in my time helped you to make it, right? Now that your magic is apparently getting stronger, maybe you do a bit of what they did to make it in the first place."
(1/2, see next part for rest of your response)
>>
>>30520995
Bulldozer lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh, man... I can't believe it. Our long ass rivalry is finally at an end, and the Bulldozer stands supreme." He stands and gives Crumple the Raging a salute. "Moon bless ya, you ugly bastard. I'll make sure to carry on the title of biggest badass in the Shade with pride." He turns to you and smirks.

>>30520953
Plasm tenses up as you unveil the truth to him, causing him to freeze in place. "You... were the one who killed Claw?" Plasm looks around, "I... I had assumed it was the ones who attacked Jazz, or someone from Sanctuary. You were in that room...?"

He stomps a hoof, "Echo! The way she was getting thrown around, that was your wires, weren't they!?" He shouts, pacing back and forth. "I... I have to admit, Southern, this isn't something I know how to process just yet. I-I believe you and Sanctuary, that whatever Claw did to deserve this fate was as awful as it was true, but... I just wish I knew what all of that was. I'll be spending a lot of time I imagine getting answers."He lets out a sigh, "I might need some time to take all this in, but, you seem like a good pony. I assume you have your reasons. But if you're not a mutant then what are you? A flatscan? Where did you come from?"

>>30520936
"A Prince...? Hm. Well, I would prefer if we could pick our own leader but, I still agree to the terms. Figure if anyone decides who leads mutants, might as well be another mutant like you. Please allow me to provide some recommendations at least. The labs will have everything you're looking for, I'm sure. Not sure I want this Dome to have anything to do with what he was working on anymore."

(see next part for 2nd part of post)
>>
>>30521008
>>30520936
As you bring up the insects, "The EO life-forms you mean? I don't suspect we'll have much choice but to do so. There's a few stragglers we haven't activated yet but they only obey the Master's whims, they're too unpredictable to keep around anymore. It might take us some time to learn how to shut them down entirely though, however they're being made Claw never shared. We'll figure it out."

>>30520932
Steel looks down, "Claymore... isn't my staff's name. It's my name? Then that young boy who reminded me so much of myself when we were back in Fang's time. That WAS me. As a youth." He shakes his head. "I... I had no idea. All my life, all I knew my name of was Steel. How could I have forgotten my own name..." He cringes. "All that time I spend deriding Fang for not knowing how to control her staff when all along I knew nothing of my own. I am a fool."

>"Searching.... subject found."
The computer speaks as the snippet of recording you listen to skips around and you hear a few jumbled voice phrases until it stops.
>"-as with any of the staves, once you have been incepted with the idea of its creation, the staff takes from you your true name, and in fact all memory of ever having it, and replaces it with a new name representing the bonded being staff and wielder have become. Each staff, having forced its host to name it after their stolen name, has a personality of its own that infects and merges with its user. For example, Gigant, as detailed in its own record, has a love of the dramatic and flair. This personality of the staff bonding with its user results is one unlike either separately. Along with new powers granted from the power of Eon itself."

(bad splits all around, one more post)
>>
>>30521015
>>30520932
>"However, some staves prove more dominant in their bond. Claymore, the staff, has a strong, overwhelming sense of Justice. A self-righteous, overbearing drive to punish those it sees in the wrong, and able to commit ANY act, no matter how horrible, without any pause because deep down it truly believes the cause is just. Combined with Steel's sense of duty and loyalty, the resulting bond between Claymore and Steel create the ultimate enforcer. A merciless soldier as empty of doubt or hesitation as one could possibly be. It is fitting that the physical defect of their union transformed Steel into what he is now. Truly, he seemed more a golem or a machine than a pony at times."

Steel looks on at the information played back in Claw's on voice, stepping back slowly from the computer. "It took my name.... it took my mind?!" He stomps a hoof on the ground of the hut, looking around in a panicked manner. "I... I made that staff. I remember making it, using it! Gods be damned," he holds his hooves up to his head, twisting at his helm, "What else? First I learn about Sight, now this... what am I?" He growls, "Physical defect... Onyxia! Ask it what it means by that, the one of our 'union'. Now!" he shouts.
>>
>>30520995
>>30521008
"Thanksa! About time ponies starta recognizing me for mya greatness," she says with some pride to Boo.

Honey sighs.
"Yeah, but it'lla take for-fucking-ever! This thinga was huuuuge! Better collect on some favors later...."

Honey gives Bulldozer a 'are you shitting me' kind of stare, front hooves on her hips as she hovers at his eye level.
"Youa want that title, you'rea gonna have to take it froma me! The Goddess of Alla Badasses!"
>>
>>30521008
"Well, I actually didn't really want to kill him; Onyxia was kiiiind of the instigator in that situation, and I frankly don't think she'd have survived if I wasn't there. But, anyway, I guess I'm just a normal person. I came here with a bunch of other people through this time machine thing. You'll get it when I take you to it, it's not something you should think about too hard right now."
>>
>>30521015
"So what you were feeling then, before we unfused back then... that must have been you remembering in some way," Onyxia comments to Steel and the computer's reveal of his past, "You're not a fool. It's been who knows how long since you got thrown about in time. Nopony could blame you."
She says to help before starting the next query.

Onyxia listens to the recording, shocked at what it describes of the the staves. She looks up to Steel as he backs, worried at his panic and having a slight recoil at his shout. She stands up, taking one of his hooves in hers to console him.
"We found your name, and you still have your mind. You felt something when you looked at yourself in the past, so whatever the staff did can't be permanent."
She says to help calm him, gesturing him ot sit down as she turns to the computer.
"Search for, Claymore and Steel union physical defect."
>>
>>30521008
"Recommendations? This is not a conditional surrender, you should consider yourself lucky Southern and the others asked Me to be merciful, I came here to destroy this city, not to take it for My own."

"At this moment I am considering passing the city into your hooves, or those of Goudeau. But My decision will have to wait until later. I still have orders to give, and the information stores to attend to. Go and tend to your men."

The king steps off from Plasm, His army's light going out along with His own, as He goes to Jet and the other men and gives them orders to tell Kiloton on the surface the battle is won but to hold their positions until stated otherwise, as well as to call Goudeau and see what is delaying him, and if it is combat to reroute 50 soldiers to his aid along with Plasm's orders to surrender.

Lastly He approaches Honey, looking over the destroyed mecha.
>>30521053
"Did you destroy Crumple Zone, here of all places?" the king asks approaching from behind, looking completely uninjured from his long bout.
>>
>>30520995
>"Your cat? How'd he do in all of this?"
"Well you know what she actually kicked a lot of ass out there. Definitely saw more action than me and Duke, little fluff really terrorized the joint up until the end there." Luke bend his knees down to rub Jean's shin "Isn't that right Jeanie Weanie"
>>"mreeooooooooooww..."
>>"Serving a higher purpose is reward enough..."

From Luke's position, petting his cat he responds to Screech and Boo with equal parts callousness and drunken merriment "Whaaaat, no that can't be right. You guys are like the expendable henchman but you stuck around long enough cuz your duo gets high ratings with audience.. yeah, that sounds about right, sounds like what Ug would say.. Plus Sterling died last season..." The look on Luke's face becomes a bit more sullen "Dang now I'm sad... Sorry guys I'm really drunk right now."

>From the crowd Duke ermerges, holding one of his sides as he murmurs how much his kidneys hurt. He taps Lukewarm's shoulder.
>"Hay dude can I go now?"
To which Luke turned his head around and for no reason at all very catishly responded "I don't know -can you?"
>"Okay, that's nice. Feel really appreciated. Guess that's what I get cheating my diet today." Duke finishes a beer and then litters it before fiddling with his watch "I'm gone, bye everyone. Always fun hanging out."

Duke Lukem has left the party.
>>
>>30521123
"I didn'ta destroy it! That's a stupid assa thing to say, especially cominga from you!"
Her hovering turns around to look at Nero.
"These fuckersa destroyed Crumple."
>>
File: booAndscreech.jpg (18KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
booAndscreech.jpg
18KB, 280x210px
>>30521124
>>30520995
forgot to post my pic

ALSO, Lukewarm is caught by surprise when his friendly Eont in beanie hat comes to dig it's face into his drawstring bag.
>Animal Mastery: spell; You can talk to and understand animals, and wild animals obey your orders. For recharge 3 after effect ends, you can instead summon an animal minion of large size or smaller that obeys your orders for 5 turns.
>>
>>30521129
"Clearly. Let me rephrase then."

"Crumple Zone was destroyed, not against the massive windego we fought in Fang's era, or against Chitus, or Eo Naxx Wing, or even Bulldozer, but here, fighting more of Eon's bastards and a horde of mutated barbarians?"
>>
>>30521154
Honey visibly thinks for a moment.
"Wella, I mean, there was morea than one of them this timea. Not like Crumple was madea out of unkillable junk."
>>
>>30521167
"Still, it surprises Me. Twilight and I had relatively little difficulty dealing with the Insects they hauled out to meet us."

He says, before stepping over and kneeling next to the totaled chassis of Crumple Zone.

"So how do you think it will take to repair?"
>>
>>30521154
>>30521167
LukeWarm snorts and laughs as he sits on the ground with a drink in one hoof and pointing at Honey with the other "Ahahaha Honey got wrecked by a bunch of henchmen. Crumpled Zone over there's really living up to it's namesake huh."
>>
>>30521202
"Well, you've got somea super magic mutant helping you, soa no wonder you're fine. Crumplea would've been fine if I coulda do half the shit she could," Honey says, crossing her hooves and looking mad in a slightly envious sort of way.
"A long assa time. You know how biga it is compared to mea? He's been held togethera by duct tape anda rubber bands most of the time."

Sure enough, as Nero gets closer and kneels, he can see singed, silver-colored strips of material and many burnt rubber bands within and on Crumple.
"I'ma just damn good as doinga a good paint job."

>>30521214
"Oh, fucka you!"
She charges at Luke and tries to full-body charge as hard as she can into his eye.

>Non-lethal, no actual damage, mega eye poke
[1d10]
>>
>>30521147
>>30521015
shit sorrry forgot my roll
[1d10]
>>
>>30521053
"Hey, we were watching every step of the way." Screech cuts in. "Let no one say Crumple didn't kick some major glowy bug ASS before all was said and done."
Twilight puts a hoof on her muzzle, "True... but, if you'd like, I think Onyxia and I can definitely lend a hoof. I've been dying to know more about the robotics from this era anyhow!"

Bulldozer turns and smirks, "Huh? What'd ya say, Legs? I was just payin' tribute to my long beloved badass rival who was just a machine and had no one to replace him, so far in the Shade knows, leaving me with the title of Emperor Badass. You wanna take that from me, you'll have to put out a name for yourself." He snickers as he teases you.

>>30521071
"Onyxia? That was the name of the other mare then." He sighs, "I have to admit, I would be lying if I didn't say I am still mourning him. Even after all he's done, before that... I thought he was a paragon. But, if you and Onyxia were given no choice, I no longer doubt it."

He turns to you, "Well, to be fair, you're not exactly what I'd call 'normal', heh. I haven't met many non-mutants but those I have acted pretty damn rotten. You're the nicest one I've met so far by far." He turns his head, "Okay, yeah, I am going to need to see what you mean by this. 'Time Travel'?"
>>
>>30521269
>>30521123
Plasm pauses, steeling his gaze. "And for that you have my gratitude. But at the same time, sir, I did this to protect my people, and so I'd like to keep their interests in mind."

As you mention Goudeau, his eyes open wide. "Goudeau...?!" he nearly falls over, "He's involved in this...? Emperor Nero," he says after a brief pause, "I am more of a soldier than a leader, but let me just say I will gladly take on the responsibility over handing this place to him. He's greed incarnate, and not big on mutantkind, he'll ruin this place." He nods his head hesitantly. "Agreed, I should get back to my men. Just, please consider what I've said."

You pass your orders along Jet and his men, and call Goudeau on the radio. He responds
>"Emperor Nero! *huff* Goudeau is pleased to report all enemies on his elevator have been routed. It was truly glorious, you would have wept at the sight. Goudeau shall be there momentarily, he was attempting to chase down one of their commanders he caught fleeing, but the coward disappeared. Goudeau will finish him off later and meet you in the center. How goes the fight?"

>>30521124
Twilight looks down at Jean, "Wow... okay, that tears it, I am definitely doing tests on the little guy when I get a chance. But first," her light shines over him and Duke and Luke as well, healing their wounds entirely. "Let me finish patching you guys up. I couldn't believe how intense that got."

Screech turns and looks at you incredulously, "Whaaaat.... dude, no! We're like, main characters. We're always there helpin' out..."
Boo shakes his head, crossing his hooves, "Wait... no, he might have a point. I mean, we don't really fight up front like the others. We're sort of like back-up gang, the crew working behind the scenes. The groupies!"
"You mean 'roadies', idiot... or, Nightmare's sake, I hope you do."
>>
>>30521277
>>30521202
Bulldozer nearby replies, pointing at the destroyed Eon Hoppers, "Most of what did the poor junkbot in was these big bastards. Taking on three of them at once was tougher than one at a time like upstairs."

>>30521235
>>30521236
Honey successfully flies up and body-charges Luke straight into his eye, sticking her hoof almost halfway into the whites.

>>30521087
Steel shakes his head, "I damn well can blame me. All this time I was so sure of my past and now..." he groans, "I should have realized something was wrong the moment I laid eyes on him. Me. Whatever."
At first he does not appear to be calmed at all, still about ready to throw something until you put your hooves on his, which seems to temper him slightly. "You... have a point. Clearly, SOMETHING resonated when I saw my past self. Whatever Cla... the staff called Claymore did to me, it must have left something."

>"Searching... relevant entry found"
>Claw's voice cuts back in after zipping around "...all Eo-Naxx's bare some sort of deformity from their union. Wing's fur coat was replaced entirely with feathers. Fang's canines enlarged, and green spots appeared all over her body. My body has degraded swifter than I had intended upon merging with Gigant. Steel was gifted with his iron body, all guts, organs, even his hair were for all intents and purposes transmuted into a sort of pitch-black iron. It increased his already impressive strength and durability, and what's better the iron appears to be self-restoring. Eo-Naxx Steel could potentially fight for an eternity and not tire..."

Steel stops, and looks down at his body. "...My body... Discord did not do this?" He frowns, "I thought for certain Discord was to blame for this curse. It was the staff instead...?"
>>
>>30521277
>Please change third part of response on >>30521123 to
*You pass your orders along to Jet and his men, who then move off from Nero to report to Kiloton and check in on Goudeau's status
>>
>>30521269
"Well, it's parked pretty far out, so I'll show you after we're done here. Let's get something to eat, then; regicide is tiring. Oh, and by the way, we're passing control over to Sanctuary. So, don't worry about having to lead."
>>
>>30521277
"Ew!" Luke exclaims at Boo thinking they're groupies "Yeah, no! You're not groupies. No matter how much spandex you put on. If anything Twilight's the groupie, she's totally been fangirling it up with Nero." Luke takes the moment to put open a beer he found, the crisp sound of air releasing as he does. "All that """studying"'" and """friendship""" " He empahizes with hoof quotes.

>>30521284
>>30521235
"AAHH!' Luke grabs his eye as it tears up from Honey's jab "You little nuke dodger! Do you even know how much that hurts. Somebody give a me a fly-swatter! I'm gonna show this town it doesn't take half your military to squash a bug!"
Lukewarm actually goes looking around for a fly-swatter [1d10]
>>
>>30521377
>>30521284
LukeWarm's love of exterminating overtakes him
>Necklace of Persistence: Instant, Automatic: Recharge 2, on a failed action (including critfail), you can give up 3 hits to make the action automatic.
>>
>>30521269
"Hella yeah! You guys know awesomeness whena you see it!"

"I mean, I guessa some help would be nicea. But we rebuild him MYA way."

"Whata?! No! All of Crumple's titlesa and junk are MY titlesa cause I own it! Youa hear me, you giant, wanna-be!"
As Honey has her tantrum at Bulldozer, her face is visibly angry and red, and flails her hoof around like a little foal throwing a tantrum.

>>30521377
"Try it! Justa fucking try me now!"
>>
>>30521284
"And know that we know what the staff did, we can get it back," Onyxia says with hopeful encouragement, "...Should we start with your name, Claymore?"
She says with slight hesitation given how new the news is.

Onyxia listens to the next entry, surprised at how every staff warped those who took them.
"That would explain all the bodies he had down there... and Fang's appearance..."
She looks back to Steel as he takes the information.
"This is good, isn't it? Now we don't need to deal with Discord to get your body back."

She looks at the computer, many questions on what to ask but unsure of which should be next.
"...Search for, Eo-Naxx staff origin and why they were used."
>>
>>30521284
Nero looks over the giant insects and Bulldozer for a moment, before looking back to Crumple Zone.
>>30521235
"We're going to have to get it working again quickly, I intend to move on by tomorrow afternoon, and if enough of these of Eon's bastards can defeat even Crumple Zone, there is no telling how long we have until Sight merely opts to drown us in a plague of locusts."

He looks on as Luke and Honey fight it out, standing next to Twilight.
>>30521377
>>30521387
"I miss Urmah."
>>
>>30521429
"who now?"
>>
>>30521429
"Yeaha, well, that's gonna takea a bit," she says, looking back at Crumple with a slight stare.
"Thougha...hmm......."
>>
>>30521352
Plasm leads you away from the center of the city as he moves to take a look at the mutant guard who just finished fighting. Many of them who aren't tending the wounded have taken off their helmets, and look exhausted, and uncertain, as Plasm moves to re-assure each of them that the danger is passed and things will return to normal soon. "Is that a fact?" He responds to the time-machine, "Well, I do have a lot of work to do. The civilians are still safe but after I make sure our soldiers are cared for, we'll need to explain a lot. I might let Geigaro take the lead on that."

He sighs, "Geigaro would make a better leader than I would. I know how to talk to soldiers, he knows how to talk to EVERYONE. And as Claw's son he'd be accepted easier." As you ask for something to eat, he looks down at his gut. "Hmm. Guess I do need to keep up strength. If you'll help me carry a load of pies for a group or two I think the diner we stopped at missed most of the fighting."

>>30521377
"See?!" Screech shouts at Boo.
"Well, what's the difference, you know what I mean."
"There's a big fuckin' difference!"

Twilight's eyes squint a bit. "I'm... a little lost myself, actually, I don't keep up with band terms. What's the difference between a groupie and a roadie?"
Screech rolls his eyes, "Roadies like, fix up shit backstage or do repairs. Groupies are the chicks they take backstage to... you know."
Twilight's face flushes red, and she glares at Luke, "*gasp* I am SO not a groupie, Luke! I haven't even been fangirling that much. Have I?" she asks, looking at either Nero or Luke for confirmation.

>>30521392
"I-I'll do it however you want!" Twilight says pleadingly, "Really, all the guns and missiles and everything, I just want to see how you build it, that's all."

Bulldozer grunts, crossing his arms, "Hey, no one in the Shade even KNOWS you're Crumple 'cept for me and the Blasters now! I think it's fair given the bot's done I should get it by default, huh?"
>>
>>30521733
>>30521377
>>30521392
>>30521429
The war continues as Luke successfully finds a long, thin strap of plastic scattered on the ground that could be loosely defined as a swatter. Boo and Screech get inbetween Luke and Honey, "Dude, giver her a break! You kinda started it."

Twiilght tries to sound optimistic, "Maybe he can't make those things as much as he'd like. By my count, that's a total of only six, and this is definitely one of their most important strong holds."

>>30521429
>>30521392
>>30521377
>>30521352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjBOysu3O1c
As you all converse among each other, you hear a loud, screeching tone over the speakers as the lights all around the city begin to flash and sputter, the mutants and soldiers beginning to look around in dire confusion. Plasm shouts, "What the sun...?! Geigaro, what's going on, are you doing this? GEIGARO!"

No response comes from anywhere as Plasm yells over the screeching tone, but eventually it stops, replaced by a melancholy sounding melody that plays throughout the entire city as the lights in the city all begin to dim. For a half a minute, only the music plays, before the sounds of a microphone being moved, and the sounds of a gravely, deep voice comes on. Luke, Honey, and Nero recognize it as Goudeau's, but Southern immediately recognizes it as Claw's.

>"Greetings. To all those intruders who dare step into the sanctum of my Dome uninvited, and those residents who failed to protect my life's work. Whatever it is you do, I ask that you stop, and listen only to my voice, for it will be among the last things you ever hear."

All of the defeated guard look up to the cieling, whispering 'Master' among their number. Plasm stutters. "It... it can't be. I SAW his body..."
(1/2)
>>
>>30521737
>"To those I am sure are shocked to hear this old bird's song once more, let me assure you: you do not hear the words of a ghost. Rather, this is merely a message, one I left behind in the case of my untimely demise. No, worse than just that... death along with all that I have worked for revealed, destroyed, or on the precipice of either. If this plays, then not only has my last line of defense finally fallen, but so has any hope of my research continuing. Sight's warning has come to pass. Hmmhmmhmm. I suppose congratulations are in order to whomever are responsible among who did the deed. Surely among those who fight my Order throughout time. At the time of this recording, I imagine my killer must be one or more of the following: Nero. Honey. Luke. Onyxia. Fang. Lance. Southern. Shallow. I was certain were I to meet my end, it would be at HER hooves, but it seems I owe each of you an apology: we have underestimated you all."

The voice lets out a low growl. "A mistake that the rest of my Order will not make again, rest assured. Not that I intend to let you leave here alive to face them. With this final program, I will dispose of every one of you, even if I must sacrifice everything I built to do it."
>>
>>30521743
>>30521395
Steel shakes his head. "I... no. Claymore just does not feel natural, even if it is my true name. Just, keep calling me Steel. Until I've had time to adjust."

Steel growls, "Unless the memories of his madness are ripped out straight of my helm, I will never forgive Discord. But, I suppose he may not be to blame for this... transformation, at least. But even if the staff were responsible, I have no idea how to undo it now."

As you ask the computer for the next round of information, it pauses
>"searching... 'Eo-Naxx staff origin'..."
>"...the staves come from Eon itself. The ritual [ERROR: MISSING OR CORRUPTED FILES] ensures that six individuals will be touched by Eon's influence, even across timelines, and incept them with the idea to create it like a parasite that slowly ensures it is done. Each of the staves' creators made them using different means, though the end result is more or less the same in how it bonds to each."
>"searching... 'why they were used'..."
>"....The staves individually serve us in many ways. Some for power, others for ability. Wing's valuable trait to freely fly around the time-stream is due only to the staff, as is Sight's ability to see throughout all of it. But, their ultimate purpose shall be served only once we have all six staves, and the necessary stores of Dreamstone. As my researches shows, Sight's plan outwardly seems to be to use the staves to restore the Dreamstone collection to its original, inert, base state. The state that can be imprinted upon by the wills of others. Such a vast supply of Dreamstone, completely malleable and ready to put to reality any dream the Order desires. He would have me believe this is how he intends to end Eon once and for all...."
>>
>>30521743
>*At the time of this recording, I imagine my killer must be one or more of the following: Nero. Honey. Luke. Ug. Onyxia. Fang. Lance. Southern. Shallow.
>>
>>30521733
"Wha-bu-that's no-GRRRRRAH!"
With no comeback to Bulldozer's logic, she just turns her back to him with her hooves crossed, looking very angry now.

Hearing the message play, Honey listens, but then blows a raspberry to the air.
"Fucka you! You died, so stay dead, youa fucking loser!"
>>
>>30521753
"Alright, Steel. ...It did sound strange, after calling you Steel for so long."

Onyxia nods to Steel's comment on Discord, thinking herself.
"I'm not sure either. Do you still want to find your staff? If we had it, it could be easier to get you back to normal, but after hearing what it's done..."
Onyxia trails off as the computer starts, leaving the question in the air.

"I guess you did make it after all," Onyxia comments after the recording ends, "But, it sounds like it was random. Do you remember how you made it?"
Onyxia asks Steel.

She looks to the computer again.
"Search for Claymore's, the staff, location. And Claymore's, the pony, history."
>>
>>30521743
>>30521737
The god-king crosses His arms as the voice comes over the intercom.

"And there it is. I knew it couldn't be this easy."

He looks immediately to Honey, Luke, and Twilight.
>>30521520
>>30521559
"Twilight I want you ready to teleport us out of here in case the worst should happen, but wait for My order! I will not leave here without Claw's research. The rest of you with Me, this isn't over yet."

"We could wait twenty minutes for you to indulge yourself with a minotaur, but you couldn't have waited twenty minutes to crash our second strongest warrior?" Nero says chastising Honey.
>>
>>30521737
Southern continues to drag Plasm toward the diner, even in spite of the announcement. "Eh, whatever. I'm not too concerned. If he's so much of a bitch that he left behind something because he knew that he would be killed, then this is certainly going to be no more of a threat then he was. Otherwise, he would have popped it before he died."
>>
>>30521733
Luke smiles slyly and turns his face in the other direction as Twilight asks her insecure question "Weeell, I dont know. You haven't been acting like a princess that's for sure." He says purely to tease her

>>30521737
To his excitement Luke picks up the piece of plastic confusing it for a swatter and holds it up with blood lust. But before he can get to the swatting the music catches his attention. Luke stays still listening intently as the music breaks the mood.

>>If this plays, then not only has my last line of defense finally fallen, but so has any hope of my research continuing.
"Aaaalriiiight!" Luke hurrahs. He sets his fly-swatter down to grab a bottle of the non-alcoholic luminesque in his bag. Luke pops the cap as if it were chardonnay and starts pouring glasses for the surrounding people.

Although when the voice gets to naming the individuals in the party Luke slows down with the celebrating as he gets a bad feeling about it all.
> I imagine my killer must be one or more of the following: Nero. Honey. Luke. Onyxia. Fang. Lance. Southern. Shallow.
"Okay that's kind of creepy.."

>>30521737
>>30521559
Once the voice stops, a fiber of sobriety sets into Luke as he assesses the situation. He tosses the Chardonnay and glasses aside and picks up his fly-swatter once again "Well if we're gonna die I'm going to kill Honey first!"

[1d10] for swatting Honey Bunch
>>
>>30521819
"Eeeeeyeah -Just a moment. Kinda busy here" Luke says as he runs around trying to swat Honey
>>
>>30521819
"Ora how about you takea twenty minutes to go fucka yourself! I trieda not to let him break, buta I got hurt to hell and back asa well! Didn't see you around tryinga to help keep Crumple alive!"
Honey is, clearly, very fucking pissed. Maybe not all of it meant to go to Nero, but he's currently the target of her ire at the moment.
"Nota that I expect you to understand, mister I'm soa fucking rich I can have whatever Ia fucking want! Mistera my time was so fucking perfecta so that must mean all othersa are shit! Well ifa its so damn good, why don'ta you go back toa it and fuck it all youa want?!"

>>30521853
>>30521859
Honey sees Luke coming with the swatter.
"Oh, fucka me!"
Like a fly, she starts trying to buzz away from Luke and dodge it.

[1d10+1] to be an annoyingly hard-to-hit fly
>>
>>30521872
>>30521753
"JEAN! FIVE'OCLOCK!"
>>MREEEEEEEEEOOOOOW!"
>>MREEEEEEEEEOOOOOW!!"

Luke's cat pounces Honey, swinging wild [1d10] [1d10]
>>
>>30521814
Bulldozer growls, "You tell him, pixie dust. Talking lots of tough shit from beyond the grave

>>30521819
Twilight nods as the voice recording continues, "Of course, I'll stand by and make sure we're ready to get us all out of here... but, what about everyone else in the Dome? I can only teleport so many at once."

>>30521853
Boo nods, "Yeah. Also, couldn't help but notice he left some particular bat ponies out. I guess we really are the sideshow. Ah well, means they're just less pissed at us, right? Heheh. You're screwed on the other hoof."

>>30521872
>>30521853
>Honey manages to buzz and swing around Luke's fly swatter as he attempts to tag her.

>>30521872
>>30521859
>>30521819
>"To those names I listed, and to those names ALONE, you shall do the following. You will return to the elevators on whichever Level you find yourself on. You will enter each elevator by yourselves, and ride it down to face your own demise."

>"The Dome has suffered a complete and total lock down: no way in or out. A trap of the highest calibur. No one leaves this Dome until you all lie dead on Level 4, or my final solution has somehow failed. Attempt to escape from ANY in the Dome, be they one of my beloved Swingers or my despised foes, or should any of you disobey the orders to come alone down to Level 4? And I shall detonate a bomb I have hidden somewhere in the city."
At this, you notice some slight panic arising from the mutant guards and mercs alike
>"Make no mistake: this bomb is very potent, and will wipe out you and all who inhabit this dome in a moment no matter who you are. So if you care for your life and those around you, make no attempt to escape, no attempt to help the fools who put you in this situation, and no attempt to disobey the rules of this, my final game. I have spoken. Let the game begin."

The lights return to normal, and the recording stops.
>>
>>30522001
>>30521828
Plasm hesitantly drags his hooves as he listens to Claw list out his threats over the inter-coms, shaking his head. "I-I knew he was pragmatic but preparing something like THIS? I suppose you have a point in that, if it is truly his last resort, it stands to reason he wouldn't have employed it if he didn't have to. I hope your associates can handle whatever he has in mind."

As you two make your way to the diner, you see it is thankfully been spared the bulk of the combat, and is mostly in-tact. "And all that talk of a bomb... by the Moon could Claw have really put something like that in here?" He turns towards the pies, "We should grab as much food as we can to pass out. People are going to panic if left to their own devices, I feel like we should do something to take their minds off it. Let them know everything is going to be alright."

>>30521816
Steel nods. "Right. Steel, real or not, is who I am now." As you comment about the staff, he shakes his head. "I... don't know. If we did, then it is true, it could potentially restore me to normal. But, from what I gather, it sounds as though the moment I connect with it, I'll become who I was before I lost it... everything these recordings say I was. Which may well be worse."

"I remember how I made it perfectly. I was inspired to create it after some magic tutelage from the other Cardinals in the Order, who had ones of their own. I used a special, magical forge my Master had used for creating his, and with it I was able to complete my Shadow Cape. It was a useful tool for many years. Or at least that's how I remember it."
(1/2)
>>
>>30522003
>"Searching... 'staff location'"
>"Following Eo-Naxx Steel's loss after his unfortunate counter with Discord, Claymore was misplaced in the years of his reign, unable to be located by Sight. Our latest agent we have assigned to that era, Zill Zadam, is ordered to attempt to locate it while gathering Dreamstone."
>"searching.... 'claymore history'"
>"For the next of our little Order, allow me to go more in-depth into Sight's personal favorite. Originally born 'Claymore' to a struggling dress maker in the years leading up to Equestria's founding, when the winters were at their coldest in Unicornia, Claymore's family would suffer untold tragedy as the eternal cold and blistering winds one harsh winter sadly took the life of not only his father and mother, but those of his three younger siblings as well. Claymore himself would have perished, were it not for the intervention of a visiting diplomat by the pseudo-name of Tough Nut, known secretly to Claymore himself as Eo-Naxx Sight."
Steel looks up, letting out a sigh of relief. "At least THAT is truth. Painful as it was, were I not to remember my own real family, I don't know if I could... if I could handle that."
>>
>>30522003
"That... I don't know if I could handle that," Onyxia mutters at the possibility Steel raises, "But I said I'd help you get back to normal. I know we'll find a way, with or without that staff."

"Sounds like he picked you himself then," Onyxia huffs, looking upset, "He lied right to use when we met him, and made you make the thing that messed with your entire self. How could he do that?"

>>30522007
Onyxia looks up at Steel after the telling of his loses. She puts a hoof on his shoulder, knowing how she'd feel if she had to hear going through that.
"I didn't know you lost so much."
She apologizes before Steel speaks.
"If that helped, I'm glad it did. S-Sorry if that might have been too personal a thing to look up."

"Is there anything you want me to look up? I don't want to end up coming across something you don't want me to know."
She asks, not wanting to push any further boundaries.

She looks to the computer, running out of things to ask.
"Search for, Steel's encounter with Discord. And, search for Zill Zadam."
>>
File: Gettinrealtiredofyourshit.jpg (42KB, 518x292px) Image search: [Google]
Gettinrealtiredofyourshit.jpg
42KB, 518x292px
>>30522001
"Surviving is our priority. Focus on Luke, Honey, Southern, and myself. But do not make a move until I give the order." Nero tells Twilight privately.
>>30522001
"Boo, you would do well to silence yourself before I do it for you." He says, listening with gritted teeth to Claw's announcement.

"Fool! You dare to order a king?"
>>30521872
>>30521952
>>30521859
"Enough! Both of you!"

The god Nero rages greatly at this with sore displeasure.

"Twilight keep in radio contact. I've had just about enough of this 'Eo Naxx Claw'. If I am overwhelmed your orders are to teleport yourself to My location."

"The rest of you!" Nero barks at Honey and Luke.

"Go to your elevators. Keep your radios ready."
He says greatly incensed as He walks into a trap.
>>
>>30522003
"Nah, he's a bitch. It's not as bad as he's threatening, for sure."

With Plasm's help, she explains the situation to the diner staff. In the case that the staff comply, she starts passing out food alongside Plasm.
>>
>>30522001
"Well man, Come out with us more. I know you guys are bats and all but that doesn't mean you gotta be shut-ins when all the action's happening outside. And y'know I get it. I'd kill for the times when I was just a lonely dude with no future, no friends, just me'n my cat shut in an apartment with nothin to do but watch neighponese cartoons. But It's like what my psychiatrist used to tell me, 'You are a parasite and a menace, and if it weren't for the threat you would pose on the mentally ill I'd recommend you for federal captivity. May the powers that govern Equestria have mercy on your worthless existence' And y'know whenever I was really hungover and counting my various debts to folks I'd think about that and it'd scare the shit out of me. So what I'm trying to say is maybe you need something like mortal terror and private loan interest rates to inspire you guys into being competant. Y'know, and maybe that's why when we found you guys you worked for Nightmare Moon. Eh?"

>>30522001
>>30521872
>>30521872
>>30521819
LukeWarm continues swatting at Honey all the while spoke to Boo and Screech and now while he speaks to Nero "Nero this sucks. I don't want my grave to be next to a bunch inbred mutants. How'about we call it a day and tele outta this hot pot."
>>
>>30522088
Lukewarm freezes in a pose as he's mid swing with swatting Honey. He gives Nero his full attention.

>"Go to your elevators. Keep your radios ready."
"DAMMIT! Not the fucking elevators. Yeah -okay this is my five days notice. It's been real cool everyone but I got a wedding with Lavvy I'm already late for. And there's this appointment with my Doc about my cancer I really wanted to make it to 2 months ago. soooo see ya"

Lukewarm picks up his cat and starts walking in one direction away from the party.
>>
>>30522100
>>30522126
The king sidesteps once and ends up in front of Lukewarm.

"I did not suffer through meeting Goudeau and fighting My way here to have My victory stolen from Me by a corpse. Get on the elevator and go face his 'final solution.' If your life is in peril call Twilight and she'll teleport you out."
>>
>>30522088
"He started it!" Honey yells back at Nero, not caring he is also mad.

Honey sighs, looking at the wreckage of Crumple. She flies over to grab a few things: the spear, she rips the flail out from Crumple and shrinks it down to her size, and also takes the bomb she disarmed from her sewer adventure before fighting Bulldozer. She also shrinks and rigs a power source to the unibeam and shrinks it so she can use it herself.

Looking like a tiny, flying arsenal, Honey goes to her elevator and awaits the biggest test of her life: experiencing something without the safety of Crumple.
>>
>>30522145
>>30522003
siiiiiigh "Final Solution sounds like what you'd read on the tape to a vhs of some kid's plan to massacre his school." Luke scratches his head and looks to the ground in thought "Yeah.. alright. Fuck it. I'll do it. If I see anything like nerve gas pouring out the vents I'm just shooting myself dude. I'm not dealing with that crap."

LukeWarm turns around and walks on over to his respective Elevator. BUT before he does actually walk into the elevator He takes out a bottle labeled 'Emergency vodka' And he begins drinking it... and drinking it.. Audible gulps sound as he just chugs it. And then throws the bottle on the ground, shattering with satisfying noise. He then takes out another bottle labeled 'Did you run out of emergency vodka?' And repeats the same thing, also shattering to the ground. He then takes the rifle and bat out of his bag along with some hay jerky and throws his drawstring bag to Boo and Screech.
"eeerr in there is a *buuuuuuuuuurp*"
A drawn out burp interrupts himself " mmf -a list of to-dos before I die. You're gonna do them. Or I'll haunt you. WoOooOoOoOo. Okay lets this." Lukewarm enters the elevator with his cat.
>>
>>30522246
*Let's do this
>>
File: Crom.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Crom.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
>>30522246
>>30522185
"We'll meet up down below if possible, keep your radios on. There's few things I hate more then being cornered."

The king gives orders to the men to fan out and check the city for the bomb, to leave no stone unturned, before boarding His own elevator and descending. He lifts His head slightly to look at the ceiling as He goes.

"Tophet. No flowery prayer to do I bring you, nor any long utterance, as I would for Enlil, or Anunoth. Instead I state My will simply, without elaboration. Aid Me in battle. Kill My enemies, and deliver this city into My hands. Let not trickery and last gambits take what I have won by force of arms. From one god to another, that is My command. These are the words of Nero."
>>
>>30522100
Screech and Boo listen to your rant and, by its end, Screech rubs at his neck, "I... I don't know about that, man. I mean, yeah, we don't see a lot of action but, we're also not dying any soon either. It's not great but, it's not bad either, right?"
Boo rubs his chin, "So, what we need to do is get ourselves out there more is what you're saying? Maybe knock a few heads and, maybe, we'll start getting taken seriously?"
"Why would we WANT to be taken seriously by guys trying to kill us?!"

As you throw back your drawstring bag to them, they take a look at the inside, before Twilight grunts and makes them close it. "They won't have to, Luke. You'll come back. I'm sure of it."
>>30522088
Twilight looks hesitant, guiltily looking around at the vast supply of others around you all, but slowly nods her head. "Right. I understand. I'll wait for your word on the radio. Good luck down there Nero. Something tells me you won't exactly need it though, if I might say so myself."

As you threaten Boo, the bat pony immediately shuts his yap, reaching up to 'zip' his mouth shut for good measure, Screech snickering at his side.

>>30522185
You make for the remains of Crumple, and grab out the essentials of it used for combat, even surprises like the bomb from earlier. Geared up to the Breezie wing, your allies look at you incredulously. "Wait... you're actually going down without your bot?" Boo shouts, turning up to look at you in surprise. "Shit... I-I guess you are."

Bulldozer snickers, "Now there's some balls! Hey, let me give you some incentive: come back alive, and I'll gladly give the title of biggest badass back to ya."
>>
>>30522375
>>30522185
>>30522246
>>30522301
The three of you each make your way to a separate elevator, and as per Claw's instructions, each step into one on your own. The doors close on each of you, and you feel it descend through several dozen feet of stone and metal deeper, and deeper into the pit of the earth. It goes past what appears to be Level 2, and then Level 3, but after about 150 feet of distance, you arrive at the bottom of the elevator shaft in a wide, green-lit dark room, a large imposing '4' on either side of the vast chamber. The elevator shafts open, and nothing yet awaits you in each of the chambers save for what appears to be a large, electronic sliding door on the far side. On each of the walls is also written a 'experimental chamber #x' logo under the 4 (1 for Nero, 2 for Honey, 3 for Luke)

>>30522079
He nods, "I appreciate that you are so dedicated. But, it seems like my odds of achieving it are waning. If it is between turning into this mindless servant I once was or staying like this... my choice is clear."

He sighs, "I do not know why Sight did as he did. Perhaps he foresaw all of this. Rescued me solely so I could be as loyal to him as one possibly can be. It was because of him I was inspired to become a knight in the first place. Because of him I fought to be as strong as I could be so that I could protect Equestria. Joined the Order of Eon because he asked me to. Seems like my whole life I've really been just a loyal lap dog."

>>30522079
As you touch his shoulder, he turns back to look at you with his empty slit of a helm. "I do not know. I think it did. It is better than knowing nothing." He sighs. "It is pathetic, is it not. Couldn't save my first family. Used by the second family. Ignorant of myself and everything around me. Were it not for you, I would truly be without purpose."
(1/2)
>>
>>30522378
>>30522079
>Discord Meeting
>"...the incident was unfortunate, but Sight maintains it as a 'mere inconvenience' and that Steel will eventually return to us on his own. I take it by Sight's admission from 'experience' this was something he foresaw, but it is still very inconvenient. Being down a member as effective as Steel will slow our progress considerably. Given the danger of the Chaotic era, Steel as our hardiest member should have been able to kill the Old Mare at the End of Time's agent we had tracked down, as he'd done others, and collect the artifacts he'd stolen, but despite the highly unbecoming odds of him being there it would seem Discord just so happened to cross paths with him at that time... or perhaps it was one of her traps all along."

>"Discord made short work of Eo-Naxx Steel, deforming his iron body into that of a suit of armor. His idea of a joke, I suppose. I found it somewhat amusing. After which the staff was stolen, and now neither Steel nor the staff can be located, even years later. I do not know if I share Sight's optimism for his return, but he insists all the same that the third Cardinal seat, and his position in the Order itself, is to remain vacant. No replacements under any circumstance, even by another Eo-Naxx staff user."
>>
>>30522384
>>30522090
"It's... weird. Claw always seemed so untouchable to me and the others. Like he knew what you were thinking before you even thought it, had so much tech at his beck and call, like he could undo us with a word but was too good a person to. But, maybe that was all just smoke and mirrors... he certainly did have a thing for the dramatic, it probably wouldn't be past him to just get in our heads and make us all think like that. " He chuckles, "This... it's still so weird, talking about him so casually like this. Yesterday I'd have thought less of anyone who so much as took his name in vain. Now... I just, still reeling form the fact that he's mortal after all, I guess. You ever have anyone like that?"

The diner staff upon arrival are vacant, having been evacuated to the the shelters, but when the two of you arrive Plasm moves back to the kitchen. "They keep most of their food frozen in the back," he says as he phases through a lock on the freezer, and unlocks it easily and pulls it open as he pulls up a dolly to ferry as much as you all can back to the many hungry and shocked troops, Plasm shouting out orders to those nearby to help pass them out and to distract those who seem particularly worried about the Master's final words to head back to the diner to retrieve more. He turns and offers you a sandwich in a sealed bag, one of eggs and a hollandaise sauce. "I apologize, I know it's not exactly as classy as the first meal I got you. But I've never tasted anything bad out of that place."
>>
>>30522345
>you're not there you drunk.
>>
>>30522388
[PAUSED]
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.