[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazegoreng

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498535584372.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498535584372.gif
2MB, 400x225px
What are her plushes like? She says herself that they are more suited as display pieces rather than anything more than 'gentle cuddling'. Any anons with one? What are your opinions?

I'd ask it in the plush general but it ain't here

>pic unrelated
>>
Just look at them.
Super stiff to stand like that. Any cuddly one that big will just fall down with spaghetti legs.
>>
File: 626483 luna-afterdark.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
626483 luna-afterdark.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>30516948
plush general will return today or in a few days, keeps your eyes peeled.
As for Naz - you pretty much said it, you wouldn't take her toys in bed with you (naughty pun intended), well you certainly can but that's not the best type of plush for that.
>>
>>30516961
>>30517002
Damn. She's the only good plusher in Australia that I know of although if there are others in Australia, do tell me.

Shipping a LS to here from any other country would cost a boatload and I don't have that much money. She would be ideal because of how close she is. Do you guys know if she does them in a cuddlyer style?
>>
>>30516948
Felt one at a convention. I never imagined one could stuff minky as much as she did; might as well have covered concrete in minky.
>>
>>30517013
>shipping LS will cost
I'd say that it will be relatively same considering Naz prices.

>cuddlyer style
Naz is the opposite of flexible artist not that it's a bad thing she does plushies the way she likes, so there are no different options.

>other Aus makers
Moggymawee is a NZ gurl
>>
>>30517066
>Moggymawee is a NZ gurl
Looked her up, she doesn't seem to be doing pony anymore. Apparently doesn't want to take pony commissions anymore, dunno why.

>I'd say that it will be relatively same considering Naz prices.
I have looked before and Naz is cheaper for me. If there were other Aus makers that did cuddly stuff, I'd go in a heartbeat.
>>
>>30517078
>doesn't do pony
I thought so..
Can't look into my list for others right now, but I remember at least 1 other maker from Australia.
She wasn't top tier one though.
>>
>>30517013
Do you think you could have one made and sent unstuffed, then stuff it when you get it?
>>
>>30517223
Possibly, but I'm afraid I'd somehow mess it up. I thought they were stuffed during the process of creation.
>>
>>30517226
Typically it works like that:
You make plush body and plush head.
Stuff it (open neck hole).
And then put the head on it's place.

It's not hard, you just need to buy the right filler.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.