[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is MLP a psyop? I remember when I first came across the show,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: impancake.jpg (55KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
impancake.jpg
55KB, 530x550px
Is MLP a psyop? I remember when I first came across the show, it hypnotized me some how...I was captivated by it, something about it just seemed so surreal and magical, it was not the first brightly colored girl show I ever saw nor was it the first kids show featuring animals I ever saw, but something about it was like nothing I ever saw before and drew me in

These days it's pretty much just part of my life and normalized, but occasionally when I go a week or two without watching any of it and once again view FIM or EQG stuff I feel that same hypnotic, seemingly magical, trance like state that I did when I first discovered MLP years ago. Could it be that within MLP lies some algorithm that was designed to entrance certain individuals as a social experiment?
>>
>>30516876
Yes.
>>
>>30516880
No.
>>
>>30516890
Maybe.
>>
Probably not, but it didn't stop someone at /pol/ from making one of their ebin white genocide conspiracy memes
>>
>>30516876
Apply yourself.
>>
>>30516894
Only time will tell.
>>
>>30516898
This is way older than the /pol/ meme, I remember seeing this one in the /b/ era, before /mlp/.
>>
>>30516909
Is it? I honestly couldn't tell. It fits their agenda to a T
>>
>>30516894
I don't know.
>>
>>30516913
Oh anon, pls, everything fits /pol/'s agenda. All you have to do is spout conspiracist nonsense and implicitly talk about sex, that's all /pol/ is. Wanna see?

THE BLONDS ARE TRYING TO MAKE SEMEN GOING BACK INTO OUR PENISES! WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!
>>
>>30516919
Someone should try and actually make this a thing on /pol/. I'd die of laughter if they fell for it, and my life would be complete.
>>
>>30516919
/pol/ is right in the same way that a shotgun always hits its target. Sure, the majority of the shot misses, but some of the pellets hit the bullseye.
>>
>>30516876

They're trying to decide who is worthy enough to visit Equestria after we die.
>>
File: IMG_2334.gif (927KB, 360x267px)
IMG_2334.gif
927KB, 360x267px
>>30516976
I wanna go! I wanna! I wanna!
>>
>>30516970
/pol/ is right exactly like a broken clock: it shows the exact time for only two infinitesimal fractions of time every day, and then goes back being dead weight.
>>
>>30516970
Better known as the Gish Gallop.
Stew up enough bullshit together and you'll stumblr into a grain of fact to (seemingly) legitimize the rest.
>>
>>30516876
I started to watch it out of depression.
That is all.
>>
>>30516876
I know this feel all to well. I even left the ride for about a year or so and came back and felt it all again, to the point where I binge watched Season 5 and 6 like when I first discovered the show.

It's special that's for sure.
>>
pastebin.com/mwat380a
>>
>>30516917
Can you repeat the question?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.