[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is this fucker ever going to show in S7, or was that "ties directly into S7" advertisement bullshit?
>>
>>30515132
Yes.
>>
>>30515132
>comics
>canon
you drank the koolaid.
>>
>>30515132
anon that was just marketing to get people back into reading the comics again

you fell for it hook line and sinker
>>
>>30515187
This. Plus the resolution and actual evil of the plot was so vague that the finale could be almost anything and IDW/their shills would insist it tied into it.
>>
>>30515132
>tfw this hyped up "tied in" just meant "not gonna fuck with the show harder than before" and turns out IDW starts making fanfic tier stories that barely ties in with the show
>>
>>30515187
>>30515278
The plot was about a villain erasing history from equestria due to an ancient evil, and the image of the ancient evil was of an evil alicorn.

there's really no other way to tie it into the show besides that villain showing up when that's literally ALL the story was about.
>>
>>30515132
It's another fake advertisement like that "Explore Equestria" bullshit from the past year, anon.
>>
>>30515317
is there even a toyline for this season?
>>
>>30515132
You would think that scrapped idea from the movie would get more attetnion that just one comic. I still want to believe that this evil alicorn appear in the finale but there's no hint from the show staff or any current episode that it's going to be anything else than another Starlight episode.
>>
>>30515307
It looks more like a changling than an alicorn. Even if the tie in with S7 is bs, an another changling ruler to help back up Chrissy's toothless threat would be interesting.
>>
>>30515950
starlights in the human dimension. we might actually be getting a mane six episode without having them worfed for once.
>>
>>30515983
keep dreaming, that EQG special will take place after the finale.
>>
>>30515132
S7 finale.

A marketing blurb from when the season started mentions "the Pony of Shadows".
>>
>>30516303
That sounds like Sombra.
>>
>>30515132
>"Wow, when is this villain going to show up? We're 13 episodes through the season and we haven't seen the villain yet!"
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.