[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (34KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 384x384px
/mlp/ in 2011
Jesus Christ that new 2-parter was great. I'm sure they're just going to keep getting better and better!
>>
>>30514271
>2011
Nigga /mlp/ didn't even exist until 2012.
>>
>>30514271
show is kinda bland right now. Friendship lessons is a boring premise and it's aimed too much at little girls. Hopefully in the later seasons it turns into just another tv show but with ponies.
>>
Come here so I can vomit all over your dumb ass.
>>
>>30514381
>Implying it'll go on for over 2 or 3 seasons
We may be big, but there's no way the show's going to consistently cater to us without getting repetitive or dumbed down in any way.

Quality over Quantity.
>>
File: 1442892090370.png (420KB, 893x726px) Image search: [Google]
1442892090370.png
420KB, 893x726px
>>30514271
I'll be so happy when Twilight graduates from the magic academy. I trust the writers completely to give her a good story arc!
>>
>>30514271
>in 2011
So, we don't exist? Cool.
>>
>>30514476
my dad works at DHX
he told me last week that they were making an unexpected profit but they don't have plans yet for continuing,they haven't 200 millions.

unfortunately,he didnt want to tell me the episode list to leak it here,they are not sure about the direction

but they are writing the 3rd season about an episode of AJ's reunion with all her family.I'm hyped to see all of them.
>>
Hey, 2011, psst!
It's your old pal 2017!
I got a couple hints for you: Alicorn Twilight, Humanized tv-movies and Mane 7
>>
>>30516840
two alicorns only exist,there's no way Faust would fuck up the lore
two 1000 year-old alicorns are two alicorns,you can't say there will be four
>>
>>30514476
I doubt that, personally. How repetitive could it get? Friendship lessons will run its course and eventually get stale, then the show will eventually evolve into more slice of life and adventure, then maybe it wouldn't be seen as a little kid show. Don't also forget that in a few years the VAs will be more experienced. Hopefully it won't be this cringy "element of... laughter!" shit like we got in episode 2.
>>
File: large.png (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
347KB, 1280x720px
>>30516865
>two
>TWO
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GET READY TO HAVE YOUR EXPECTATIONS FUCKED BIG TIME, SONNY, CAUSE THEY ARE 5 NOW!

Don't worry, tho, young me. It's nothing rivers of booze won't help you forget.

(Oh and pls, tell 2014 that you love her. Don't let her go like I did. Please)
>>
>>30516882
nigger,what are you smoking?because that's some good shit you are taking to your body
alicorns are pure,old and have royal charges for eternity

how the fuck are we going to talk about alicorns if there's not been a Celestia episode?only a Luna ep and they were all jerks pretending to be scared

the show cannot do that.They can't jump the shark fucking up the balance of the three races.It's all established.

You are a retard,I'm giving a (You) for having exceptional autism.
>>
>>30516907
That's stupid reasoning. Nothing states there can't be more alicorns, we just got introduced to the only two who rule Equestria. Saying there can't be an alicorn in some other state or country is backwards thinking.
>>
>>30516924
how do you transform yourself into an alicorn?
don't tell me it's a gift from Starswirl because he's dead.Also,Celestia is a troll.

It's more likely to troll the mane 6 with a dream that they are alicorns or having sexual reproduction between Luna and Celestia(implying they are lesbians in disguise)than making a new one.
>>
>>30514271
Gee I sure hope watching the same cartoon religiously for 7 years doesn't turn me into a jaded asshole.
>>
OK, WHATEVER, DON'T BELIEVE ME!
JUST TELL...tell 2014 that...No, not now! TELL HER THAT YOU LO-
>>
Do you like my OC?
She's a powerful unicorn, formerly a villain and now student of Twilight Sparkle.

I called her Celestial Magnitude.
>>
>>30517083
Hi Jim!
>>
File: 1482824565095.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1482824565095.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>30517083
dat booty
>>
>>30517083
Uhm, are you sure about that name? Cause judging from your pic she looks more like a "Celestial PLOT"
>>
>>30517148
Haha, good joke, brony! /)
>>
>>30514271
I hope they keep the adventure part going on. They'd have to be completely suicidal to turn this into a slice of life show.
>>
>>30518485
Yeah its not like there is only 3 adventure episodes this season.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.