[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 67

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 37

File: ColtQuestThread67.png (158KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread67.png
158KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv (CQSD if you are still here lemme know!)
Inventory & Spells #2: https://pastebin.com/M3JiXh4r
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
CQ Wiki: http://coltquest.wikidot.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/ncB2svz

>Borba and Ruby go off to the Goat district for business and to look up any sort of etherlock pistols that might be there.
>Emerald, Joyride, and Pip head to another dimension to start the maternity test.
>After completing that task the trio go and have lunch, and then head to the Joyride of that dimension's house, who was came to be nicknamed Techride for ease of identification.
>Techride and Joyride totally make out, and then Techride shows them her secret lab underneath her neglected house.
>Techride comes to show them that she has captured a demon of her own that Pip calls "Roxy". Roxy appears to be Pip's sister.
>They chat for a while, and then Emerald asks about space travel, and Techride says that it's still in it's infancy.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>>30511144
Friendly reminder that Emerald is not for sexual.
>>
File: 1518.png (94KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1518.png
94KB, 640x600px
Techride proceeds to show them around the lab while they talk. Or, at the very least this floor. Apparently there are quite a few floors to this place that are all connected by that elevator. He sees the room with the "FTL engine", that is so advanced he can't make heads or tails of it. There is also a very large storage room, an underground greenhouse, a room full of what Techride calls "missiles", and other odd things Emerald hasn't seen before.

Funnily enough, the colt sees some resemblance between the rooms of #304 Coursewalk and this lab. Techride seems to have a room full of nothing but fire as well, for instance.

"Okay lil' perv." Joyride says as they make the rounds and return to the room next to the elevator, "Let's head back."

Emerald says he wants to look around this dimension more. He sorta wants to meet himself to be honest.

"Well it's not like we'll ever be back. We have to return to get the test results right? C'mon, let's go." Joyride says walking up to the lift and pressing the up button.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30511158
No that's too late. It's Ruby is not for sexuals.

>>30511144
>>30511187
And off we go. Hugs and kisses Techride.
>>
>>30511187
Follow Joyride and Techride
>>
>>30511187
Alright fine. It was nice meeting this other Joy, she's just as delightfully weird as you are.
>>
>>30511300
We still haven't asked Techride about getting a Etherlock pistol and where she would recommend we do so.
>>
>>30511324
For good reason. This is Tech dimension remember? An Etherlock pistol here would probably cost a small fortune you dumbass and the OP said we already asked Ruby to keep an eye out for one.
>>
>>30511187
Ask if we can visit her again when we do come back.
>>
>>30511356
>implying it's not worth asking about just because it's rarer
Magic isn't common, but not impossible you abrasive ass hat. If anyone could have connections to find something like that, it'd be her and we still could ask her about it, so fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>30511187
I thought you and her were going to have sex. Changed your mind?
>>
>>30511370
Magic isn't common? You mean common or uncommon? I thought the whole shtick of this dimension was +tech advancement and -arcane advancement.
Why bother asking? We're getting one from our dimension anyways.

Why not get something else? Like advanced firearms?
>>
>>30511370
You fuck off. We can get as many Etherlock pistols as we want from our dimension, but we can't get any automatic pea shooters from their either. We might as well buy some shotguns and pistols while we're here. If we have the bits.
And that thing about connects? It won't matter if we're leaving soon.
>>
File: 1519.png (156KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1519.png
156KB, 640x600px
>>30511195
>>30511300
>>30511324
>>30511356
>>30511365
>>30511370

Before they leave, Emerald quickly asks if Etherlock pistols would be viable to get here.

"I mean... They exist, yeah." Techride says scratching the back of her long spiky mane, "But they are pretty damn expensive, and most are in the hooves of museums or collectors. That, and no one really knows how to make the specific ether shells for them anymore. It'd probably be better to find one in your dimension."

The trio then head up the elevator and out the rickety door.

Emerald waves goodbye to Techride, and asks if they can visit again sometime.

"Sure thing lil' Perv, anytime." the science mare says with a grin.

Joyride and Emerald walk back to the alleyway they appeared at and Joyride cuts through the dimensions again to bring them back to her house. Borba and Ruby haven't returned yet, so Emerald passes the time by casting ice spells at an old crate that Joyride said he could use.

The giraffe and filly return a few hours before night, with Ruby riding atop the giant. Still sitting on her back, the filly recounts her day, mentioning how they went around trading, selling, and buying precious metals.

"We even had some goat food!" Ruby says, "It was some sort of... I dunno, bread mixed with rocks. It was weird, and pretty hard to chew."

That reminds Emerald of his souvenir for the two of them, and pulls out the snacks, which Ruby seems to enjoy immensely, and even asks if he has anymore.

"Oh, that reminds me!" Ruby says when she stops stuffing her face, "We found a place that has some etherlock pistols for sale. Did you want to check it out? Borba said the guy is a bit of a cheapskate, so she isn't sure how much the gun might cost."

What does Emearld do?
>>
>>30511370
> "But they are pretty damn expensive, and most are in the hooves of museums or collectors. That, and no one really knows how to make the specific ether shells for them anymore. It'd probably be better to find one in your dimension."
What did I tell you? You really need to pay more attention.
>>
>>30511423
Getting an idea on how much they're worth in this dimension might be a good idea, even if we don't buy it right away. Also, there is now the option of steeling one from the other dimension.
>>
>>30511423
>Borba said the guy is a bit of a cheapskate, so she isn't sure how much the gun might cost.
Clench your butt. Emerald JEWel is back.
I have his guns are decent quality.
>>
>>30511423
That's cool. Did you see anything else?
>>
>>30511443
>Also, there is now the option of steeling one from the other dimension.
What do you mean? Steal one from the Techride dimension? Why? Wouldn't it be better to buy one here then sell it to the other dimension for big bucks?
>>
File: 00778878778.png (87KB, 980x695px) Image search: [Google]
00778878778.png
87KB, 980x695px
>>30511429
You know what else Joy before the thing she just now said, that I somehow should of payed attention to before she even said it?

She even fucking said that we should ask Techride about it.
>>
>>30511379
Joy seems pretty ready to leave now, not sure why that is, but no more sexy times for now. Sadly.
>>
>>30511423
Look at how happy that one is

By the way when is the whole jewel raid with ms. huge boobs going to happen?
>>
>>30511423
>We found a place that has some etherlock pistols for sale. Did you want to check it out?
Nothing else seems pressing at the moment, so let's go check it out then.
>>
>>30511488
I think we might have to stop by her place and see sometime soon-ish. I was just wondering about that too, but we do also have the whole horn thing to worry about with Joy. And we don't really know what she's planning with that either.
>>
File: 1520.png (110KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1520.png
110KB, 640x600px
>>30511443
>>30511445
>>30511455
>>30511488
>>30511489
>>30511505

Emerald and Ruby contemplates this for a second, and then the filly says, "Well you went to a different dimension and stuff... Couldn't you just get one there?"

"By hook or by crook, eh?" Joyride says, walking up to them, "Heh, use Joyride's call that the 'magpie effect'. You start using your dimension hopping to steal things here, take things there... Soon you have the whole multiverse after ya."

"Wait really?" Ruby says.

"Yeah, quite a few Joyride's have gotten in trouble because of it." She says with her grin.

"You know..." Ruby says, scratching her chin, "If you bought something here that was rare in another dimension you could probably make a decent amount of money."

"Yeah, some Joyride's do that." Joyride says, "Not really my thing though. Too much legwork. I leave economic stuff to people like Borba.

"Err... So... Did you want to check the place out? Probably a bit late to go out now, but we could do it tomorrow I guess." Ruby says.

Emerald does want to do that, but then he suddenly remembers that he wants to get on Sushi's quest as well. If he waits too long they may move the gem. The gun will probably still be there afterwards... Maybe... Oh, what if someone buys it?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30511795
We can try and stretch out our time tomorrow to do both, but I propose we get the gun first then go to Sushi's and see what's up.

But for now let's just get some reading practice in with Ruby, or see if we can't get some more answers out of the necklace.
>>
>>30511795
There will always be more guns, but there is only the one gem.
>>
>>30511795
Gun later date, sushi now.
>>
>>30511795
Both tomorrow.

We still haven't heard from those letters we sent out, including Sensoria wink wink nudge nudge Fic we need to meet with Sensy and see if we can get plans for the warehouse layouts. She'll have access to them, and if she doesn't she can tell us who constructed those buildings. Presumably a mason's guild within the city.
>>
>>30511356

Yeah, but they probably got better mods for the tech parts. If we can find them, I bet that the non magical components would be better with more features.

>>30511795

Wasn't the heist after the white deer? I'm pretty sure she said we had a month for the heist,but only a week for the deer.

Well, since shoving a filly through a window worked last time we only have to defeat whatever new stuff they put in since then. I thought we were going to see if Techride would gear us for that, since her dimension stuff is the least likely to be counter-able or expected.

Also, last I checked we're still low on funds. I kinda want to see a client as well as spending time with Borba, Ruby, and joybug. Can we do both? Maybe spend the night all cuddling with our changeling friend?
>>
>>30511795
Gem > Gun
Why is this even a question?
>>
File: 1521.png (78KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1521.png
78KB, 640x600px
>>30511817
>>30511820
>>30511826
>>30512307
>>30512349
>>30512666

The gem seems more important at the moment. It's possible for him to find another etherlock pistol, but there is only one of those gems.

He isn't sure how he'll do it exactly. He supposes he could ask Sensoria if she knows anything about that, but perhaps there was more ways he could prepare.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30512842
Ask Joyride how she met so many versions of herself did they all just learn to travel dimensions around the same time and ran into each other? or do you all sometimes seek each other out? Are there any you are close friends with or that you hate?
>>
>>30512842

We should ask Joy for help preparing for the heist. Even if we don't want her to come with she'll be an expert. Also, don't say anything too suspicious in our letter to Sensora. Her handler needs to be handled.
>>
>>30512842

We should prepare for the heist. Ruby is going with us, right? She's got the mad thieving skills that will be useful.

Unless of course, we're trying to seduce our way inside...
>>
>>30512842
It looks like we have the ingredients for a couple of sticky potions, I say we make them so we have them to use for later if need be.

>>30513050
Handled multiple times, vigorously.
>>
>>30512842
Let's read some more of the zebra god's book. We kinda stopped due to a interruption last time.
>>
>>30513211

I'm 100% okay with seducing her.
>>
>>30512842
send sushi a letter asking if progress has been made.
>>
File: 1522.png (69KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1522.png
69KB, 640x600px
>>30513011
>>30513109
>>30513050
>>30513211

Emerald asks about how she met so many versions of herself.

"Not as easily as you would think it would be, considering how many universes there are. Some of them I died from battle or not going through the process that keeps me alive today." Joyride says, "A lot of the others are suspicious and secretive, much like I am. We don't tend to play too well together either, especially in big groups."

"That mean you never thought of like, banding together and making a city?" Ruby asks, startled at this information.

"Nah, most of us are too nomadic to really hold a shop or a bakery or such, and we'd never trust outsiders to run any sort of establishment in a place where a bunch of Joyride's gather." Joyride says, shrugging.

Emerald says wonders at the sort of good a bunch of Joyrides all together could do.

"Yeah, like the biggest orgy in history." Joyride says, spreading her forearms wide with a smile.

Emerald asks what she would do to get ready for a heist.

"A heist, eh?" Joyride says giving him a searching look, "Well do you know anything about this place at all?"

Emerald says he knows the address at the very least.

"Well, you might want to go gather information on it first. Everything you can. Surrounding shops or businesses, possible escape routes, number and density of streetlights. That sort of stuff." Joyride says listing off some things.

"Oh yeah!" Ruby says suddenly, running back to Borba and pulling something out of her bag, "Right after you left some mail came."

Emerald looks at the letters. One is from Hope, and the other Sensoria. Neither of them are marked such but he recognizes the writing of both just from a glance.

Unfortunately neither give him much relief.

Hope's letter is very bare bones, and says that she is alright but may be away from Whiterwater for some time. When Sensoria was asked about the red aura she said she didn't know, and would have to see it for herself.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30513800
>Hope's letter is very bare bones, and says that she is alright but may be away from Whiterwater for some time.
That's all she has to say? Especially considering what happened before?

Well whatever, I doubt anything about it will get answered anytime soon. We could go talk to Sushi assuming it's not super late and just stay over night wherever she lives, assuming she'd be ok with that.

Or just stay home and do some small things,(magic practice, teach Ruby some reading) before we go to bed for the night, if no one wants to go visit Sushi.
>>
>>30513800
Ask if we can stay here tonight or If I'm supposed to return to Olam's lab.
>>
>>30513800

Ask sensoria where and when we can meet again?
>>
>>30513800

hope- stay safe. Oh, and if she's still with the order look out for our brother. He's a farm pony with a demon gem and a bag of holding. He's probably hanging around evil Joyride. If you see him, feel free to bang him.

sensora- Well, maybe you can cum to the place and see? Oh, and bring your keeper. They need to test a *bunch* of aphrodisiacs this week and we'll give her half off having sex with Em. (if this gets her to stay home or be seduced it's a win either way.)

joy- Well, we're getting the info from a spy. Maybe Joy could come but we really want to keep her involvement minimal. Joy is very flashy, and this should be quiet. Maybe Joy and pip could make a fake demon stone?

last time just having ruby go in through a window worked, but they'll be on guard for that.
>>
>>30514183
>look out for our brother.

We don't know if he's even related.
>>
>>30512842
We do know a certain filly from a prominent household that could invite us in.
>>
>>30514325
no.
>>
>>30514335
yes
>>
>>30513800
Write a letter and tell Hope to stay safe and we miss her. Hope to see you when you return.
>>
>>30514251

Eh, if Roobs is he probably is. It's too much symmetry.
>>
>>30514365
But we don't know and I don't think emerald himself has considered that possibility.
>>
>>30514365
>Ruby turns out to be our sister
Lame. They're much cuter as the fast friendship they drummed up
>>
>>30513800
Let's read more of the zebra religion book after we are done with the letters.
>>
>>30513800
Lets look into finding a way to contact that one filly. I forgot her name.
>>
>>30513800
Ask if Borba is staying with us tonight. Maybe we could chat with her.
>>
>>30513800
let's talk to the chronodemon and see if Pip's description of Tartarus is true. Could he talk a little bit about himself? Could he show us more about what's going on with the other gems?
>>
>>30514605
I want Borba to sit on our face. And by face I mean our whole body. She's a big girl.
>>
>>30514375

Maybe I misremembered, I thought he did after the chronodemon vision.

>>30514696
+1 for not having an empty bed. Even if it's just snuggling having rubs, borb, and even that changeling would be nice.
>>
>>30513800
We should try contacting Papillon. She could get us easy access and we have unfinished business with her.
>>
>>30514183
All of theses seem bad to me.
>>
>>30513800
I wonder if Sensoria can find a way for us to get in contact with Papillon
>>
>>30515868
>>30514325
>>30515924

No, because contacting her would be fruitless as she wouldn't know about the gem and it's secret transportation. Also contacting her would be risking the Jewel family of learning where we are at.
>>
>>30514183
lets not say these.
>>
>>30515925
She's not helping us get the gem, she'd be helping us get past some of the guards that would be protecting the gem. Something like getting invitations to a party that's being held in the area of the safe house. Also, the entire world isn't conspiring to send us back to our step-parents.
>>
>>30516017
The guards are holding it at a safe house. Not the palace itself. Also the guards are not the same as the palace guards. These are order of the crown. They probably wouldn't let papillion go past them.
>>
>>30516067
>Safehouse #8 and #12 are in the castle district.
Sounds like the kind of location that'd have a lot of normal guards who we'd also need to get past.
>>
>>30516191
>#3 is near the south exit of the town.
There are less likely to be guards at this one and since it was initially stolen from #12 it leaves us with a 50/50 chance. Still gives us enough of a reason to consider Papillion's usefulness.
>>
>>30516216
>>30516191

We know sensoria who is pretty high ranking among the regular guards I don't see why we couldn't get past the same guards with her around.
>>
>>30513800
Let's stay home and practice some more magic. We can get up tomorrow and take care of everything in one swoop.
>>
>>30513800
Honestly I thought we were waiting for the gem to be moved to a less secure place, instead of going in before the move. It's not like it's ever gonna vanish though and we have more pressing missions like the white deer. That and we're still being taught by Olam right now. I think we're better off pushing the gem heist to the bottom of our list.
>>
So will Ruby ever be fucked in the ponut?
>>
>>30517359
No
>>
>>30517359
Yes
>>
>>30516238
Using Sensoria to get us past guards could possibly be tracked back to her, thus getting her in a ton of trouble.
>>
>>30518085
And it wouldn't to papillion?
>>
>>30518099
Papillion inviting a friend past guards vs Sensoria ordering guards away from their posts. Which do you think will have worse consequences.
>>
>>30518122
sensoria could be escorting a friend past guards no one said she would have to order them to leave.

Heck Pappillion would probably try to order the guards to leave. As that's more her personality.
>>
>>30517359
maybe
>>
>>30518152
Same question
>>
>>30513800
Ask when we have to return to olam place for more study.
>>
>>30513800
We should go to the building and scope it out.
>>
>>30513800
Talk to pip, did she enjoy meeting her sister?
>>
I'm not keen on getting papillon involved, she might be as much a pawn in her parent's plans as we were in ours.
>>
>>30519899
I think we should be very cautious of even enacting her in some plan too. The risk that she could squeal is pretty high, and not to mention the problem of how we would even talk to her alone. What's to stop her from trying to get Emerald caught so he can go "home" and she can resume visiting him and bossing him around? Or at least that's what I could imagine her doing and we'd have to blackmail her just to try and keep her quiet.
>>
File: 1523.png (175KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1523.png
175KB, 1500x1406px
>>30514033

Emerald has to admit to being a little disappointed by the letter from Hope. he was kind of hoping for more from the mare.

"Well, she was probably taken in by Uictoria. All her messages are probably being checked before they are sent out." Joyride says sighing, "At least that seems like something the Order would do."

Emerald frowns, but nods.

He abstains from sending her a letter for now. He is sure that doing such a thing will probably do more harm than good at the moment. He does however, send a letter to Sensoria, asking when they can meet again, since he needs to ask her about the guards that may be around the gem he wants to steal.

Just as he sends the letter, he realizes that he might be able to get Papillon to help him as well. Walking around with a princess is much more likely to get him places he couldn't go. If he plays his cards right, he might be able to even just walk into the safehouse with her and avoid the whole robbery thing altogether!

He is sure however, that going with Papillon may get info to his stepfather about where he is, which is a danger in itself.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13437250

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30520019
If we involve Pap, it'd be better to use her without getting her to involved in the plan.
>>
>>30520019
>"Well, she was probably taken in by Uictoria. All her messages are probably being checked before they are sent out." Joyride says sighing, "At least that seems like something the Order would do."
Oh man, and some of ya'll said that they wouldn't waste their time doing something like this. Sounds like it's actually the case now, yeah?

Sensoria seems like the safer bet, but I can't help but get the feeling that Pap could turn out to be fairly useful if we played our cards right.
>>
>>30520019
But joyride you told me not to worry about hope. That the order wouldn't bother her.
>>
>>30520019
Will they hurt her joyride?
>>
>>30520075
If only we didn't do all of that cloak and dagger bullshit, than those order guys might not have been our enemies and potentially hurting those we care about.
>>
>>30520379

Unlikely. We're in possession of a demon gem.
>>
>>30520379
If only they weren't self righteous assholes that think they can do what ever they want, cause holy righteousness!

No but seriously, look at the company we keep, don't you think that they would of eventually found out we were with Joy? You can bet your ass that if they weren't pissy right off the bat and we met on better terms,(that's not even considering the fact that they could of made off with Emerald for whatever reason their little zealous brains seem fit) they wouldn't be so "nice" after finding out about Joy. And considering they're trying to reunite all three of these jewels, it would of only been a matter of time before we met them with Joy in company.

Yeah they might not of been made enemies sooner, but it was bound to happen given the path we're on. I'll never trust them based on what little of the Order they've shown us through their actions. They even twisted Lockpick's arm to get her to come with them when all she did was give them info that saved a town. Their hardon for purging demons makes them act inconsiderate, thug-like retards.
>>
>>30520497
A gem they had no knowledge of and WERE NOT able to sense.
>>
>>30520498
>after finding out about Joy.
Key word is after. Also, we only found out that they had any issues with Joy AFTER we provoked them. The cloak and dagger bullshit happened BEFORE they had any opinion of us.
>>
File: 25656753637.png (441KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
25656753637.png
441KB, 1440x1080px
>>30520536
The Order are faggots and you're the only one who thinks otherwise.
>>
>>30520607

Faggots=/=enemies

It was the actions of cowards that brought their wrath upon us and possibly put Hope in harms way.
>>
>>30520607
>>30520736

All they've done so far is been total assholes, commanding people around, held us captive, tried capturing Ruby.

They're both faggots and our enemies.
>>
>>30520821
All of that stuff happened after we provoked them.
>>
>>30520856
>provoked them
You mean refused to just roll over and let them do whatever they wanted? My word, you have massive delusions if you think their behavior was at all justified.
>>
>>30521158
I mean playing cloak and dagger with them and forcing them to chase us down. Also it wasn't justified, it was a logical repercussion to our actions. As is them capturing and possibly hurting Hope.
>>
>>30521276
>playing cloak and dagger with them and forcing them to chase us down
We sent them a note. Not a death threat.
>>
>>30521555
Considering the way they reacted, it might as well have been one.
>>
>>30520019
Posts on Hope post camp

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28228603/#28263573

You missed out on Hope though, she already left.

He looks sadly at Joyride then his plate of food.

"Hey now. I made her leave. I didn't want to hear you arguing about trying to make her stay with us like I knew you would." Joyride says pointing her spoon.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28228603/#28267401

Emerald quickly changes the subject and asks if Hope will be okay on the way back to camp.

"Maybe? Who knows? She's a bit silly but when she puts her hoof down she follows through. She has her family's backing as well I'm sure. It's not as big of a deal with the Order, but it might get her some leeway." Joyride says with a shrug.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28632191/#28679971

Emerald asks how the Order members managed to find them. He asks if maybe there is some sort of tracking spell on them, or if they got the information out of Hope.

"Hmm, I suppose it's possible they got it out of Hope, but not likely. Nishan felt we were being followed pretty much the whole way out of the camp. They wouldn't of had time to interrogate her. I think some sort of tracking spell or device is more likely." Joyride shifts slightly towards Ruby and calls her over. She then says, "You can't cast a tracking spell on a person. It would have had to of been on an inanimate object. Did they give you guys anything? Or perhaps slip something into your pockets that you didn't have before?"

this post

>Emerald has to admit to being a little disappointed by the letter from Hope. he was kind of hoping for more from the mare.
>"Well, she was probably taken in by Uictoria. All her messages are probably being checked before they are sent out." Joyride says sighing, "At least that seems like something the Order would do."

Did Joyride lie to Emerald or is this a Retcon?
>>
>>30521732
>>30520019

I take it back it feels more like a slight retcon. But I'm still not happy about this... Especially since Joyride sent Hope back only for her to be captured like this.
>>
>>30521276
>logical repercussion
There is nothing logical about trying to shoot the messenger,(quite literally at one point). And at the very least, it should of made more sense to them when they found out who sent the letter, why the sender of the letter wasn't exactly keen on being caught. You think they gave a damn? No, no they didn't. They still tried to drag him away, and i'm pretty sure Uictoria was intent on dragging him away to have a visit to her rape dungeon,(even if that is kinda unf, that's bad).

I don't even know what you're trying to say anymore cause you just got done saying it wasn't justified, but you keep making excuses for them like we should of just trusted them in the first place.
>>
>>30521732
I think we can maybe chalk it up to Joy just underestimating how deep in trouble Hope is. Joy does seem to be pretty ignorant to ponies troubles sometimes, so I wouldn't be surprised if she just didn't realize the scope Hope's plight.

That or she just doest a good job of pretending she isn't aware of a problem and how big it can be.
>>
>>30521767
>And at the very least, it should of made more sense to them when they found out who sent the letter, why the sender of the letter wasn't exactly keen on being caught.

>"We weren't following you. At least not at first. We were following Ms. Hope." the stallion says, not ceasing to walk towards them. " But don't worry your head lil' lady. We just want to talk to your young friend there."
>Emerald wonders if he should pull out his weapons. Emerald scrutinizes them closer and notices they don't appear to be armed.
>Emerald is about to say something, but then Ruby forestalls him and whispers, "Don't worry. I'm used to lying to government people. i got this."
>She then hops out and says, "How can I help ya?"
>"We were just wondering who you got that letter from Ms...?" The mare says as they get closer.
>"My name is Rose. A stallion gave it to me and said he'd pay me 5 bits if I dropped it off to you. Tall guy, pale gray and super thin. Really wispy mane that was also gray with white streaks." Ruby says, and Emerald must admit that he is impressed with her lying.
>"And his cutie mark?" The stallion says.
>"Don't remember."
>"Where'd you get the robe you were wearing? Ponycare generally don't go handing those out to just anyone."
>"He gave it to me. Said I'd be able to get up to your tent easier with it, and he took it back after he gave me my bits."
>"Whaddya think, Praelia?" The stallion says to the mare.
>"I think someone is lying to us, Bellator." The mare says back, "You know what Rose? The Order of the Arrow, that's us by the way, don't take lies very well. If we told our boss Uictoria about it she'd come over and be a lot less nice about getting the truth out of you. We don't want to see that happen any more than you."

That's exactly what they were doing until we idiotically continued our little cloak and dagger game. Also, the dragging away came later after we escalated the situation. Lastly, where the fuck did the sex dungeon come from?
>>
>>30521887
>Lastly, where the fuck did the sex dungeon come from?

Uictoria. later on It's strongly implied she likes to use BDSM on those she interrogates.
>>
>>30521887
>That's exactly what they were doing until we idiotically continued our little cloak and dagger game.
There was a slew of worries that we had in identifying ourself and that's why we were determined not to reveal our identity. What if they decided he wasn't done answering questions when he was there and just decided to take him back? Not to mention, why couldn't they just ask him questions there then, instead of trying to drag him back somewhere?

>Also, the dragging away came later after we escalated the situation.
We didn't escalate anything, they're the ones that resorted to threats and trying to drag us away. I don't know why you consider not being keen on going with them to be escalating it. To me that's like saying I should be able to punch you, tie you up and drag you away when you decline coming with me. And then I say you were the one escalating things by not listening to me when I threaten you just for not exactly wanting to cooperate with me.

>Lastly, where the fuck did the sex dungeon come from?
That was a joke about how Uictoria was ambiguously mentioned as giving Emerald odd/creepy looks especially when she said; Bring him back and to my chambers for questioning. Or something along the lines of that, i'm paraphrasing what she said a bit, but i'm pretty sure that was the meat of what she said.
>>
>>30522445
She also seemed like she was going to lewd Ruby before we crashed the scene.
>>
>>30522445
The first part is primarily tinfoil hat levels of paranoia. The second is that you're ignoring the mindset of these individuals and the fact that they were obviously here on a mission. As far as threats go, that was a toned down version of "good cop, bad cop" without the bad cop. They were even joking around with us UNTIL Joyride showed up.
>"Wait. I remember that name and that face. Remember? That poster that Uictoria has?" Bellator says, turning to her sister quickly.
>Their demanors change rather fast, and leaning sideways to bite on the jewels near their sides, they both pull out humongous weapons. Weapons that no normal pony, even at their size, should be able to wield.
As for the last part, we had no evidence that she was in any way perverse until after the shit hit the fan.
>>
>>30522568
You know what, you're just gonna keep thinking they're more benevolent than they are,(they are quick to show their teeth if they so much as think you have anything they want and you aren't eager to give it to them) and that they should have free reign to do whatever they want for any reason they see fit, especially since now he's associated Joy. And i'm just gonna disagree with that.

Things could of been handled better, but we just didn't do a stellar job on being sneaky. Or better yet we shouldn't of sent the letter at all. I mean, she hand delivered the letter for fucks sake, could of just left it outside of the tent so they would step on it if we didn't want her to be seen by them at all.
>>
>>30522605
You're falsely judging my perspective on them. I'm actually neutral to them and I believe that the situation could've been handled in a way that'd leave them completely indifferent to us(at least until they found out about Joyride, but we didn't know about that at the time.) It is my belief that people allowed their paranoia to get the better of them and made poor decisions that led neutral character to become adversarial to us. Giving them the letter was the right thing to do and rather than being fearful of them and drawing unnecessary attention to us and or friends by being sneaky, we should've just gone right up to them and told them our story.
>>
>>30522662
I'm heading to bed, but whenever I think about the situation between us and the order, especially now that they probably have Hope, this scene comes to mind.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2YVeovK9Nw
>>
>>30522687
is that symbolic of our situation?
>>
>>30520019
>>30520075
I hope you anons realize that ALL of Sensoria's letters need to be read to her. Unless you put it all in Braille.

>>30520041
The question is how to do it without getting caught. That we can figure out later or now, as getting to Papillion is the end goal to the next step, not the step after from now.

>>30520379
They would have done it regardless if Emerald was upfront with it or not. They would question the foal who knows about an order member who's possibly in danger.
>And considering they're trying to reunite all three of these jewels
Hold up. Since when did they say they were going to reunite all the gems? Can you show the post?
>I'll never trust them based on what little of the Order they've shown us through their actions.
I'll never trust them based on what little of the Order they've shown us through their actions.
I'll never trust them based on what little of the Order they've shown us through their actions.
>>30520607
>>30520736
>>30520821
Meh. They do what they do because it's their job, not because it's fun. They are hard. They are unrelenting. They will kick your teeth in until for the sake of finding that demonic artifact that needs purging.
They are mean dudes with a ritious purpose. The results are mixed.
Asshole? Yes. Are they here to make the friendship of magic? No.
>>
What the hell is going on? I though we were deciding on going with either Papillion or Sensoria vote thingy.

And might I point out that Sensoria is blind? How will she read the letter? Wouldn't it be better to go visit and ask her in person? We could potentially find her through her friend Candy.
>>
>>
>>30522770
Nice drawing.

who's bossing emerald around?
>>
>>30522786
After reading the, discussion, I ended up re-reading the part where Uictoria gets bossy and has Emerald take off his bandana. So it's Uictoria, in other words.
>>
>>30522662
If Lockpick's case is anything to go off of, they'll drag you down in any involvement with them, no matter your actual level of innocence to any involvement with anything purposely sinister. So quietly getting the letter to them would of been a much better. I don't feel that being upfront with them would of been better, the less strings we have attached to them, the better.
>>
>>30522716
>Hold up. Since when did they say they were going to reunite all the gems? Can you show the post?
They have the blue and green gem in their possession, somewhere. All they need is the red gem that Emerald has. And i'm pretty sure that they know he has it cause Uictoria straight up saw his amulet. There is a chance she didn't realize it was a gem like those other two, but she's at least aware he has it all the same.
>>
>>30522818
No you idiot. The Order does not realize that the gem in their possession is actually a demon, nor have that said it was.
The blue gem is under study in this city by the Order of the Monarch.

Those are two separate orders.
>>
>>30522818
Show me the post, else it'll be hard to believe you.
>>
>>30522806
They like the police or some shit. I don't know I'm not on either sides of this argument. All I know is the Order are mean and they hunt demons. Seems legit.
>>
File: 1524.png (93KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1524.png
93KB, 640x600px
>>30522770

Nice.

>>30520226
>>30520075

Emerald says a bit desperately that Joyride said the Order wouldn't bother Hope.

"Guess I was wrong? She probably agreed to go with them without arguing or throwing around her parentage at all." Joyride says, shaking her head with a sigh.

Emerald asks if she thinks they will hurt her.

"Probably not. It's pretty clear to anyone who speaks with her that she wouldn't want anything to do with demons. Considering her father's influence, they'll probably keep her as a prisoner, but as a well treated one." Joyride replies.

Emerald nods. As long as she is okay he can push it out of his mind for the moment. Papillon may be a bit dangerous to ask for help. Certainly Sensoria would be better, even if he has to deal with her caretaker.

Unfortunately it's a bit late in the day to go and see her. Perhaps there is something else he should do before the day is up and he has to sleep?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30523210
Spending the rest of the day practicing our magic in order to deepen our reserves seems the most prudent order of business.

But it'd be more fun to try to lewd Borba.
>>
>>30523210

Maybe offering Em's body to Uictora would help? Well, Joy probably would think so even if it was a bad idea. I bet roobs going dominatrix on her would work better.

but yeah, maybe sensora and/or joy could help the heist. Pip was helpful last time too.
>>
>>30523585
Pip's the reason we had to cut our visit short and couldn't get out with much, if you'll recall. She "helped" only in that she let us know about the alarm right after tricking us into setting it off so she could try to get some souls. As useful as her eyes are, I think she's too much of a liability to bring along especially if the Order are interested in the place.
>>
>>30523210
Maybe ask the chronodemon if he could show us those gems tonight or maybe Hope tonight.
>>
>>30523210
Perhaps emerald can talk with Ruby and share some more of his past
>>
>>30523210
Do we have enough time to study Braille so we can message Sensoria without Candy reading them?

if pony braille has even been invented yet.
>>
>>30523210

Do you think they'll let Hope go eventually? I never wanted this to happen to her...
>>
>>30523210
let's read some more of our zebra religion book.
>>
>>30523210
Let's go look at that eatherlock pistol.
>>
>>30523210
talk to ruby about our fears and troubles.
>>
>>30523210
Ask joy for any kind of telekinesis spells que could learn, those always come in handy
>>
>>30524520
this
>>
>>30523210
Joy? Wrong? We better take a picture. Never let the smug old goat live it down.
>>
>>30523720
We're gonna have to bite the bullet on that one more time, Sensoria said she was going to try and get something so we could talk to each other without needing to send letters. Whether that's something akin to telepathy, or something more like the liquid in the bowl that Olam was using to talk to Joy when we were there, remains to be seen.
>>
>>30523210

Ask if she think's they'll eventually let Hope go.

Ask Joyride if she has any books about the Order of Arrow. we might as well learn more about who or what they are.
>>
File: 1525.png (73KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1525.png
73KB, 640x600px
>>30523716
>>30524192

For now Emerald decides to train his magic a bit more, and starts putting shields around random objects in the yard. Ruby sits nearby and reads from a cookbook.

After a while Emerald sits down nearby and asks her how she is.

"Hmm?" Ruby says, looking up from a recipe for blueberry pancakes, "Why?"

Emerald just wonders if she has any doubts or worries or anything.

"Well..." Ruby says, rubbing her hoof in a circle on the ground, "You think Barber or the others ever think about me?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30526758
I'm sure they do, it's hard to forget a cute little butt like yours~
>>
>>30526758
Barber and the other guy do
Rat in the other hand
>>
>>30526758
More than likely. They're just convenient you can take care of yourself and all that.

If you were in trouble they'd probally help ya out.
>>
>>30526758
Barber definetly thinks about you. I bet she might see herself as a sort of mother or guardian for you.
>>
>>30526758
I'm sure they do, with Barber seeming to be the most worried about you of the three. Even Rat showed a bit of concern, surprisingly. Though for what he did I'd be upset with him if I were you too.
>>
>>30526758
They do think about you. They seemed happy when they saw you again. Why do you ask? Feeling homesick?
>>
>>30526758
Reply that they better.

Just end it like that.

She'll totally dig your attitude.
>>
>>30526758
>"Well..." Ruby says, rubbing her hoof in a circle on the ground, "You think Barber or the others ever think about me?"

I think they do. though I think they are also happy that you have place to stay.
>>
>>30526758
Ask what she thinks about Hope. The order is holding her prisoner.
>>
>>30526758
Give her a nudge and a grin, saying no one could forget you.
>>
>>30526758
Give Ruby a hug.

From what I saw and from what you told me I think they do. Is there something on your mind?
>>
>>30526758
I'm sure they do but maybe it would be a good idea to visit them some time.
>>
>>30526758

Yeah. And one day we'll make enough to set them up somewhere nice. And rat will drink and get thrown in prison a lot. but for now we don't want them associated with the heist for their own safety.
>>
>>30526758
Barber and the others are thieves right? Cant hurt to ask them for heist advice too, to make sure we get all the help we can. And it'd be a good reason to visit if Ruby is feeling homesick.
>>
>>30529618
while a good idea I'm afraid they might be rather reluctant to steal from the order of the crown again. They all got captured and threatened with torture last time.
>>
>>30526758
Ask Ruby if she wants to tell us more about her time with them.

or perhaps there's something she wants to ask us about.
>>
>>
>>30529646
I didn't suggest we ask them to come along. Just for advice. Their experience might be handy. Even tips on what to do if we get caught might save us. We don't know anyone else that's stolen a gem before afterall so I just feel like they might have some advice worth hearing.
And Ruby clearly needs to hug Barber.
>>
>>30531183

except they might get tortured into ratting us out again. The Crown is probably not less jackassy than the arrow.
>>
>>30526758
Let's give her a hug. Would she like to read her anything or sleep with us tonight.
>>
File: 1526.png (68KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1526.png
68KB, 640x600px
>>30526787
>>30526802
>>30526816
>>30526837
>>30526852
>>30526853
>>30527300
>>30527306

Emerald smiles and says to Ruby that he is sure no one could forget her, and reminds the filly how happy the others were to see her when she returned. If her former roommates really have forgotten her though Emerald won't forgive them.

"Heh, I suppose that's true..." Ruby says with a wide grin, "I just left kind of suddenly you know. I thought maybe they might be a little mad is all."

The rest of the day is pretty uneventful. Joyride and Borba talk, and when the foals try to join in Joyride chases them off saying it was "none of their business". The pair finish up training, and Ruby prepares a simple garden salad from the cookbook she was reading. After that, the pair go to sleep.

---

Emerald wakes the next day and gets up excitedly. Before Ruby even arises herself he has gotten ready to go and prepared a small breakfast of toast, jam, and peanut butter.

Ruby yawns as she rubs her eyes and muches on some toast and then says, "So, you said something about going to meet Sensoria?"

Emerald nods, and as they clean up and get ready to go there is a knock at the door and Joyride enters.

"Hey Ruby, I need you to do something for me today."

Putting down the plate she was cleaning the filly trots over to the unicorn excitedly and says, "Helping Borba again?"

"Nope. Need you to go ask someone something, c'mon." Joyride says, motioning out the door.

"Aww, okay..." Ruby says, and as she leaves she turns to Emerald and says, "I'll see ya later. Tell me how it goes with Sensoria!"

She shuts the door behind her, and Emerald is left alone in the room.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30531700
I thought we were going to go see Sushi and look into that Etherlock pistol in the goat district. We haven't heard back from Sushi at all and I think it's good to get updated on what she knows. Maybe squeeze in seeing Sensoria if we have the time today.
>>
>>30531700
Let's wear our 'other' focus today. Sensoria smelling our arousal should make her more amenable to our cause and more likely to answer questions and reveal information that she shouldn't. Plus it'd be good to get in the habit of wearing it like that so it's available to use whenever the book is unavailable.
>>
>>30531788
Nah. Let's not.
>>
>>30531700
Let's go find sensoria. Do we know where to meet her?
>>
>>30531700
Listen in on the door.
>>
>>30531828
How many more times must we be caught without our book focus before y'all realize it's a good idea to keep our other focus in us as much as possible?
>>
>>30531858
First issue I had is we are in town, even with an outfit it might not be the best idea.

>>30531788
Secondly, Sensoria is already on thin ice unless I'm recalling wrong, we should probably not test the limits of that.
>>
>>30531700
Put on our disguise and go out.
>>
>>30531779
No sense in pestering Sushi for progress when our own is 0. I want that pistol too, but let's speak with Sensoria first and see how the rest of the day goes.

I wonder if it's legal in Ficcy's world for a kid to buy a gun? Fic?
>>
>>30531700
>>30532016
Don't forget at some point we'll have to return to plan's to continue our apprenticeship
>>
>>30532157
Olam's! Freaking autocorrect...
>>
>>30531788

I agree, lets wear our other focus.
>>
File: 1527.png (183KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1527.png
183KB, 1500x1406px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13450635
>>
>>30532290
I need more Sensoria being a creepy perv on Emmy in my life. Plus the heist stuff.
>>
>>30532290
When we see Sensoria we should ask her if she has come up with a new way of communicating with each other. Also explain a little of the red aura we saw and if she has seen aura's before.
>>
File: 1528.png (129KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1528.png
129KB, 640x600px
>>30532290

Emerald decides to head off towards the center of town to see Sensoria.

He just sent the letter the night before, but he isn't sure he wants to wait for a response. It'd take to long, and he wants to start planning for this raid as soon as possible.

After an hour or two he reaches the barracks from the last time he visited her and knocks on the door.

Like last time, Sensoria's handler answers the door, but upon seeing who it is almost shuts it immediately.

"W-who was that?" a familiar voice says from the other side of the door.

"No one. Must have been some foals playing ding dong ditch." Sweetie Candy says to Sensoria.

"Huh? But I didn't sense any- Wait a second!" Sensoria says.

There is a galloping of hooves and the door is suddenly thrown open.

"E-Emerald? Is that you? Hello?" She says, almost yelling straight into his face.

Emerald says that it is, and she replies, "I-I didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon! I only got your message yesterday and stuff..."

The mare begins to give a fidgeting sort of nervous happiness. However Emerald only notices this for a second before Sweetie Candy's face appears from behind the blind mare. She is staring angrily at her.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30533840

Well, it looks like we need to work things out with Sweet Candy before we do anything else. Having her hate us is going to be a millstone around our neck otherwise.
>>
>>30533840
Um, we have some stuff we need to talk to you about, privately. Look Sour lady, if you really need some peace of mind, you can dip in every five minutes to satisfy your need to be in the middle,(there's a lewd joke in there somewhere). But we really do need to speak to her privately and we can't have you hovering around us, stifling us.

Yeah sorry we couldn't just wait for a response,(I think Sour just ignored our letter on purpose, judging by her sourpuss attitude. Maybe we can kill her grumpyness with some kindness, it would be better to have her as more of a willing ally than a thorn in our side) we couldn't wait too much longer, this is kinda important and time is of the essence, as far as we're aware of.
>>
>>30533840
Well I was wondering if you could tell me a little more about auras and things you can see with that magic you taught me.
>>
>>30533840
Ok, Lemon head what did she do this time?
>>
>>30533903
Oh yeah, we should give our weirdo a hug too. She's overdue for one.
>>
>>30533840
Ask if now is a good time to chat? We have a few things we'd like to discuss.
>>
>>30533840
Sensoria is cute, CUTE
>>
>>30533840
We should find a way to satisfy our favorite mare.
Maybe a kiss on the cheek? Or the hoof?
>>
>>30533840
We should great both of them politely and ask if Sensoria has time to help us with figuring out the aura.
>>
>>30534046
I don't know how much more she can help discern what it means without seeing it firsthand.
>>
>>30534090
I mean that we should use it as a cover to spend time with her.
>>
>>30534220
Ah well, that could work I suppose. But I think we just need to get things straighted out with Sourpuss so we can finally talk to Sensoria alone. She's really cramping our style right now.
>>
>>30533840
If we don't try any nonsense SC probably won't get in the way but how deep do we go with the aura line of questions as getting Sensoria poking around near Olam's to 'see' the aura might be a bad idea if we want to stay on the Olam aprenticeship.
>>
ate
>>
>>30533840
See if this is a good time. Ask if she can talk. Our cover could be about training and auras. Then we can ask her what she knows of the order of crown. anything about what they are up to and other things related to that.
>>
>>30533840
A decent cover story would be to talk to her about our fears of Hope being a prisoner of the order of arrow. if it's convincing enough SC would probably give Emerald and Sensoria some time alone so we can speak.
>>
>>30533840
tell sensoria that if she has the time we have come to talk. things like Hope's arrest and auras. (and heist stuff but we'll probably have to fish for that info.)
>>
>>30533840
Give candy and sensoria a friendly greeting. Ask how both are doing and if sensoria could talk.
>>
>10

Kick your ass!
>>
Ask her if he got her pregnant.
>>
>>30533840
>>30533916
>Oh yeah, we should give our weirdo a hug too. She's overdue for one.

Do that! Hug the cute weirdo!
>>
>>30520736
>Faggots=/=enemies
Found the libcuck. Don't you have a Pride parade to organize?
>>
File: Try again.png (363KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Try again.png
363KB, 640x480px
>>30539001
>>
>>30538883
Pregnancy fags keep it in your pants.
>>
File: 1529.png (117KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1529.png
117KB, 640x600px
>>30533885
>>30533903
>>30533909
>>30533922
>>30534014
>>30534046
>>30534220
>>30535829

Emerald takes one of Sensoria's hooves tenderly and gives it a kiss, saying that it is good to see her again.

Predictably, Sensoria is reduced to a state of uncontrollable giggling at this. Over her shoulder, the foal can spot Sweetie Candy turn her attention to him.

Emerald asks about the red auras again.

"Well..." Sensoria says once she calms down, "You have to understand that asking me what a 'red' aura is doesn't tell me much, since I really haven't experienced that much in the way of colors. I can kind of perceive what you mean in people having different color auras. Describe what kind of pony this person was and maybe I can explain it."

Emerald contemplates this for a second, and begins to describe Aldehyde to the blind unicorn. He isn't sure if he should tell her anything about the whole 'serial murderer' thing, so he does his best to skirt around it, at least for now. He doesn't want to get the bespectacled mare or Olam in trouble.

"Hmm... Sounds like a pretty normal mare to me. Is that really everything? Maybe something odd about her, or something that seemed out of place?" Sensoria says, tilting her head in confusion.

Emerald says that he has more to say, and some other things to ask her but they are kind of private and asks if they can chat alone.

"Whatever you want to say to her you can say with me here." Sweetie says, piping up finally.

"W-why are you so suspicious of Emerald?" Sensoria says, turning to the candy colored mare.

"I'm not suspicious of him really. I'm suspicious of you taking advantage of that poor child. I know something happened last time he came. I don't know what, but something did." Sweetie says pointedly to the mare.

What does Emerald do?
>>
No.
No.
God no.
The last thing I want is to be within the vicinity of this fucking walking lemon tree again.
>>
>>30540384
Look at her like she suddenly grew a second head.
>>
>>30540384
"No Sweetie, no one was taken advantage of. I don't know what you think is going on but I'm merely having Sensoria help me with some things."

"Now there is something I wish to discuss with her that I'm a bit uncomfortable with sharing around others. It will not take long I promise."

Can we do a bluff check or something to see if she'll relent and let us go in private.
>>
>>30540384
>Didn't give her the hug
You've betrayed me, Fic.

Alright, so what if you give us 5 minutes to talk and then come in to check in on us and give us 5 more minutes to talk. I need to speak to her in private and I don't know you well enough to be comfortable enough with you. Plus there is this thing called privacy, and it's kinda annoying when it's invaded.
>>
>>30540384
Tell Sweetie, perhaps a bit grumpily, that while we appreciate her concern, she's not our mom and we can take care of ourselves fine.
>>
>>30540384

Talk to Sweetie privately then. Explain that Sensoria isn't taking advantage of Em and he's not taking advantage of her. Everything he's doing is because he chooses to, even if it's a little odd. We really hope she can respect that and trust Em. Give her a hug and answer any questions she might have as honestly as possible.

and if that doesn't work, Em can always give her head.
>>
>>30540384
Tell her that we've been with Sensoria alone before. nothing bad happened if you are worried about that. Give her a little trust.
>>
Maybe being a bit blunt about it and saying we've already had some good sensual bumping already,(at least a few times I think) and her being overprotective about it won't change anything. If we were really forced to do anything we didn't want to do and or were taken advantage of to a point where it was harmful, we wouldn't be back here talking to Sensoria. Nothing made us come here except wanting to talk to her,(who knows, maybe Crankycooter could end up being a total bro and helping us in our mission if we could convince her. But that's a very, very big maybe and seems more likely to get her to try and stop us).
>>
>>30540384
Sweetie's just grumpy because she's got a vitamin D deficiency.
>>
File: 1530.png (79KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1530.png
79KB, 640x600px
>>30540558
>>30540589
>>30540606
>>30540781
>>30540839
>>30540991

Emerald says he isn't doing anything he doesn't want to do, and that he just needs to speak with her in private for like, five minutes.

Sweetie frowns angrily down at the colt, and then says, "Fine, sit and that bench over there. I'll stay over here, in sight but out of earshot."

Sitting at the bench, Emerald begins to explain about Aldehyde's true past.

Sensoria doesn't really react to the story at all until he finishes, and says, "Hmm... P-Perhaps you were sensing blood lust, or killing intent? That sounds about right t-to me."

Emerald says he didn't know you could sense that kind of thing with arcane sight.

"Emotions show on souls just like they show on a face... Or so I'm told." Sensoria says with a nervous laugh at her attempt at humor.

Finishing this line of inquiry, Emerald isn't sure how to proceed. Sensoria is a bit silly, but he wonders if she'll give up any info she knows on the safehouses if asked bluntly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30541197
The best way to know is asking
>>
>>30541197
I don't like being manipulative of her but if we say we have found out about another enchanted trinket like ours but it is locked away in a safehouse maybe she would spill what we should avoid or just dissuade us from the plan.
>>
>>30541197
Ask Sensoria if she has come up with a better way to communicate with each other?
>>
>>30541197
Oh Emmy is annoyed, he's still cute like that.

So this is going to be asking quite a bit but I need your help getting a gem, and I think there is something special about it. There is a few places it can be at so depending on where it's at we were wondering if you can help us get in, like giving guard routines or anything that can help us make up a plan to get in quietly.

We also need a way to talk to you more directly without anyone else in the middle, and you know who we're talking about. We really shoved our hoof in our mouth with Sweetie.

>>30541297
I plan on being forthright with her, personally.
>>
>>30541197
Does she have a plan on how to communicate differently?

otherwise I think it's time to learn if braille exists or not and suggest it.
>>
>>30541353
Last we knew, she was trying to come up with something. And like I've said before, we know that there is a potion that is basically a phone, so that could definitely work. It's not a great solution, but it's something.
>>
>>30541197
Ask what she knows about the Order of the Monarch?
>>
http://imgur.com/wt1ghmg
>>
>>30541197
I think that in this situation honesty is the best policy. She is a lot more likely to help us if she knows why we want the jewel. We should put special emphasis how we want to find out what happened to our mother and how the jewel could potential help us find out.
>>
>>30541303
>>30541563

Now just to make note. She is in service to the kingdom of Witherwater and Witherwater has and is guarding this gem. Telling her we wish to steal it might put her in conflict of interest.
>>
>>30541576
I think at this point, she's really interested in the crown of Emerald's dick. Or at least we'd have to do some really heinous shit for her to hesitate. With that said though, I do want to get her help in a way that won't put her ass on the line,(in a way that even she won't enjoy).

So I think we can coax some info out of her.
>>
>>30541197
I'm honestly feeling a little rusty on my CQ lore.

So, the gem at the warehouse is being stored by the Whitherwater royals. However, the Whitherwater royals are influenced by our stepparents and the concern is that we need to get that gem out of their sphere of influence? Am I missing anything? Do they know the gem exists?
>>
>>30542380
I think if my brain is still as functioning as I hope, right now it's the order of the Monarch that actually retrieved the gem. So the Whitherwater royals might not even be in on it in the first place, i'd have to read again to refresh my memory better.
>>
>>30542541
I was under the impression that the Order of the Monarch are elite spec ops types that answer only to the royals. But I could be mistaken.
>>
>>30541197
Ask what other emotions you can see? or other things in general when it comes to viewing auras.
>>
We really need to dick her friend already
>>
File: 1531.png (30KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1531.png
30KB, 640x600px
>>30541248
>>30541297
>>30541303
>>30541434
>>30541576

Emerald starts by asking what she knows about the Order of the Monarch.

"I've met a few of them, but they are separate group pretty much altogether, and only answer to the royalty themselves. What I am for the defense of Whitherwater they are for the defense of the royal family. Although..." Sensoria says, frowning slightly, "Because they answer just to the royalty, their operations tend to be a bit more secretive and extreme than any others."

Emerald asks how she met the people from the Order of the Monarch.

"Part of the scrying on the city I do involves searching for any plots concerning the royalty. On occasion I am even approached by the Royal Guard to help monitor and track particular individuals." Sensoria says nodding.

Emerald says it point blank, and tells her how he plans on breaking into one of the castle's safehouses and stealing a gem. Anything he can find out about the safehouses would be very helpful.

"W-what?" Sensoria says, rather loudly. Sweetie raises an eyebrow at them, and Emerald flails and asks her to speak quieter.

"S-sorry! Sorry... But why would you want to do that?" Sensoria says in a frantic whisper, "Do you know what could happen if you are caught? Is this gem really worth that? Surely you are in no need of money being Joyride's apprentice. I-I mean if you are really in need I can lend you some bits. They pay me quite well and I hardly spend any of it..."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30544938
I'm not wanting to steal it for money. There's something special about the gem in my amulet and I think the gem they have is special as well.

If from what I learned is correct it is both dangerous and powerful. It also might not be safe for them to have it.

I'm sorry if asking you about this is putting you in a precarious position. I just want to know more about where it's held and if they are transporting it anywhere. I might not even do anything about it.

If you don't wish to tell me anything about it then I understand and I won't bother you about it anymore.
>>
>>30544938
I'm not looking for wealth or anything. I'm afraid of what they'll do with it. The gem is a little more complicated then a big shiny gem.
To put it into perspective, think about my necklace and the gem it holds. You kind of know what it does, but for the majority of it it's still an unknown at least to anyone who doesn't know what it is
>>
>>30544938
No it's not about money, this gem is important enough that they went after those who stole it in the first place. And considering they were only interested in it, and not other jewelry that was stolen, it says it's important. And we think it may be a gem that is harboring something important, it's like our gem and we're pretty sure something is odd about it.

We need any information you could possibly give us that could help us choose a good time to strike, we have someone else helping us too, so it's not just us alone.
>>
Hey guys. I have an idea on how Emerald can increase his Will attribute.He's gotta not fuck until it increase. Not even once.
It just makes sense. His libido is fairly high so it'll be a constant battle of his Will against his dick.
>>
>>30544938
The gem isn't safe with them. We fear that its power could be utilized for nefarious purposes that could potentially be a threat to the entire city and even beyond. It would be better off being held in the possession of its proper owner.
>>
>>30545009
That's the boring way to increase Will. The fun way to increase it is by winning Will checks against orgasm while fucking, forcing himself to last as long as he can.
>>
>>30545166
That doesn't seem very like a Will training as it is Body. Yeah, that's more physical training.
>>
>>30544938

It's not to sell it,it's to safegaurd it. Having the gem puts the royal family in danger of our step parents...and potentially Whitewater in danger from the royalty as well.
>>
>>30545246
You've clearly never practiced edging before. It is 100% willpower.
>>
>>30545308
All the willpower in the world can't hold you back from ejaculating if you push too far. The body's physical functions take over. If you've ever came without orgasm before you'd know what I mean.
>>
>>30545501
Ah so it is a matter of Body over Will in ejaculation.
I'd rather trail will than Body. I'd like to keep Emerald a cute chubby little twink.
>>
>>30545510
*train Will over Body.
>>
>>30542541
>>30542590
So the OotM answer to our stepparents? Then yeah, we need to get that gem. Tell Sensoria that is why. Ask her how we can learn patrol routes, or floor plans
>>
>>30545501
The willpower is to keep from pushing too far. I have lots of experience with it, and I do know the feeling of cumming without orgasm. You need tremendous willpower to keep from going that far.
>>
>>30545519
No, the royals answer to the witherwater Royal family. not the jewel family.
>>
>>30545550
Well I'm confused, I thought, several threads back, that there was some indicator that our stepparents may be pulling some strings here somewhere. If they aren't, I'm not sure why we want this gem so badly. It's a grave risk to go for it.
>>
>>30545582
The witherwater royal family is allies of the jewel family. Plus the jewel family was planning on having Emerald eventually get married to papillion the daughter of the royal family.
>>
File: 1532.png (116KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1532.png
116KB, 640x600px
>>30544968
>>30544997
>>30545153
>>30545268

Emerald says that he doesn't want the gem for the money. He says that the gem is very powerfully magical. He believes that Whitherwater's royals may misuse it's power and it's probably not safe for them to have it. He plans to take it and store it away somewhere, probably somewhere deep in Joyride's house where it's safe and no one will be able to find it.

Sensoria sputters for a little bit, goes silent. Emerald takes one of her hooves in his and says that he needs her help, and that he has no one else to turn too.

"I-I-I guess I could poke around a little bit for the sake of Whitherwater's future..." She says laughing nervously, "Gimme a day or so."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30546421

dissuade her from poking around. She shouldn't give herself exposure, that will compromise things more. We just want help getting in and out without tripping any alarms.
>>
>>30545582

that marriage would have put the royal family in a prime spot to be assassinated, leaving only two very manipulable children to manage.
>>
>>30546488
This
>>
>>30546421
Just be careful we just want to know where it is and how many are guarding it.
>>
>>30546421
If part of her job is looking into this kind of stuff, perhaps it's a good idea to let her look into it more.
If we can get the evidence of misdeeds we could have Sensoria's group guys do most of the work for us.

Or at the very least it could give us an edge have a scryer case the place for us.
>>
>>30546421
Please be careful sensoria. I don't want what happened to hope happen to you.
>>
>>30546576

Sushi has that info for us.

>>30546598

She's not smooth and not confident and she already got caught about Em once. It's a liability for her to do anything that could raise a flag at all.
>>
>>30546421
Anything you can find out is appreciated. Ask her if she's made progress on coming up with another way in communicating with us.
>>
>>30546421
Just be careful with how much you poke around, we don't need you under suspicion too. We already know how much of a blabbermouth you are sometimes.

I don't know about ya'll but I wanted the gem cause I feel it belongs to Ruby, given the dynamic the other colors have with Larimar and Emerald. Not that I plan on advocating her misusing it or anything.
>>
Oh do you guys think we should of turned around so she couldn't try and read lips? I suppose it might be a bit too late to worry about that now.
>>
>>30546621
>She's not smooth and not confident
I think you might be underestimating her. She wouldn't have the job and status that she has if she couldn't do her job. I think with the way she does her work, she'd barely need to come into contact with anyone. She probally uses magic to collect information by watching them and tracking their movements from far away. Pretty sure that's what scrying is all about.

Besides, I don't really think we can trust the zebra spy. She is an enemy spy from another nation after all.
>>
>>30546421
Of course we want her to be safe but considering it involves us too, is there any point in her trying if Sweetie is most likely going to be tailing her.

I want to give Sensoria a hug before we go but we probably have to call SC back over first or she will wreak the moment by barging in.
>>
>>30546421
Thank you Sensoria. I owe you. Quietly add Pretty much any depraved thing you might want~
>>
>>30547186
This
>>
>>30546421
Before we've even started the heist, we're already putting Sensoria at risk. Emerald has not had training for infiltration nor does he have much combat experience. Pushing this so early is an awful mistake.

Just tell Sensoria to not take any risks whilst she looks for the information. It's better she fail to get any info than end up executed for treason.
>>
File: 1533.png (94KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1533.png
94KB, 640x600px
>>30546488
>>30546576
>>30546598
>>30546603
>>30546621
>>30546630
>>30547186

Emerald tells her that if she could get guard shifts that it'd be really good. Sushi said she should be able to get a floor plan, so that should be great. He says that Sensoria should be careful. He doesn't want her to get in trouble or anything.

"A guard routes and shifts huh? Well, that should be alright. I'll have to get Sweetie to read it to me, but we should be able to get it pretty easy if we say that it's for the safety of Whitherwater and the royals in particular." Sensoria says, tapping her chin.

Emerald thanks her, and she leans over and gives him a kiss on his cheek.

"Whoa whoa whoa, that's enough!" Sweetie says rushing over to them, "It was nice to see you again. Goodbye!"

Sweetie shuffles Emerald towards the door and closes the door behind him. There is some arguing going behind the door, but before he can press his ear to door they start to walk away.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30548624
Ah hell, we still didn't get some questions answered. Whatever, let's just stop by Sushi's now, not sure what else to do at the moment.
>>
>>30548624
let's head over to Sushi or Joyride's.
>>
>>30548624

We're going to have to figure out how to mend some fences pretty soon here.
>>
>>30548914
with whom?
>>
>>30548624
let's head to the goat district and see what's there.
>>
>>30548624
What time is it? Should we go get lunch somewhere?
>>
>>30548624
Guess we can go and look at those Etherlock pistols now.
>>
>>30548974
I'm guessing Sweetie, Emerald could have turned down Sensoria for the session in the closet and we might not have had to deal with this level of scrutiny.

Also lewd Sensoria keeps my hopes alive for certain interactions with her and other characters.
>>
>>30549507
>we might not have had to deal with this level of scrutiny
Somehow I doubt it. That bitch is paranoid.
I think Sensoria just might have a bit of a reputation....she could have used her power for more than just town 'security'.

The real question is how many ponies has she watched masterbate?
>>
>>30549598
I'm curious how much detail she can see with the spell as for someone so openly lewd with Emyy there are a few topics I'm surprised she hasn't spoken on yet.
>>
>>30548624
should we go see Olam?
>>
>>30549977
It's only been one day. We should go check on Sushi first. See how she's doing with things Tackle one thing at a time.
>>
>>30549369
This
>>
NEINEIN
>>
File: 1534.png (203KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1534.png
203KB, 1500x1406px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13476192
>>
>>30548624
Wow. I think i'd like a conversation with Sweetie one day. I wonder if she's really frustrated with. Emerald or Sensoria?
>>
>>30551982
Should go get that gun as an additional preparation before the heist. Why do folks wanna see Sushi again?
>>
>>30552933
For some reason anons think Sushi will hate us if we don't talk to her constantly instead of allowing her the space and the time to do her work. Probably the same anons that kept trying to ask "is this ok?" when we were fucking that one mare in the zebralands even after she made it clear she was getting annoyed by having to keep saying yes.
>>
>>30552933
Cause she has huge tits
>>
File: 1354586202236.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1354586202236.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>30552951
>>30553090
So instead of doing something useful, we're going to go pester Sushi on what she has for the heist, when we've made very little preparations ourselves. This is going to be mildly embarrassing at best. This is why I really fucking hate strawpoll. Not only is it honestly unreliable, but any reasoning I make in thread is hand waved away, because a bunch of people, whose sole contribution to the decision was to click a shitting button, takes more priority.
>>
>>30553405
We could always send a message to Pap to cover our bases before seeing her.
>>
>>30553405

It's a fairly close poll, and I think it's been longer IRL than it has been in game time. I don't blame people who've been waiting for a month for a new thread to think we're way overdue to check in with her.

That being said, the gun is better.
>>
>>30551982
Is there enough time in the day to do both? Might get a chance to hang out with Borba.
>>
>>30553405
When something gets more votes it means more people agree and they don't have to waste posts in the thread to say so.
But that doesn't meant you have to be mad at strawpoll because people didn't click your button
>>
>>30553935
Why bother discussing the quest in thread at all, it'll just waste posts that could be used for more updates. Surely clicking a button is more valuable and a better system for multiplayer CYOA
>>
>>30552933
Because we can just go see what she's up to quick, and we have no way of contacting her otherwise.

It's not like the gun can't come afterwards. And there is the problem that they might not,(understandably so) even sell us the gun in the first place. So we might even have to have Joy or even Borba come with.

>>30552951
>For some reason anons think Sushi will hate us if we don't talk to her constantly
No one even began to imply that, what the fuck are you on?

>Probably the same anons that kept trying to ask "is this ok?" when we were fucking that one mare in the zebralands
That's quite the reach there, you're going to dislocate something at this rate.
>>
>>30554893
When the discussion is i agree or i disagree. yes its better for it to just be a button.
>>
File: 1535.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1535.png
137KB, 640x600px
>>30551982

Emerald decides to go to Sushi's place. From the barracks the restaurant is closer than Joyride's house, so the trip is much shorter and he gets there midday.

The mare recognizes him immediately, and turning to one of her co-workers she says,

"I have another meeting. Please watch the front for me."

The co-worker watches as Emerald heads to the back. Her eyes gave him an unnerving feeling.

Sushi sits behind her desk, and motions to Emerald to take a seat. She reaches into her desk and pulls out a small pot and a burner.

"So, what's going on? Also, tea?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30556348
Accept the tea. Ask how's progress on her end?
>>
>>30556348
That's a cute ju-on you got there
>>
>>30556348
Let's have some lunch with that tea. Tell her we found someone that might be able to know the guard rotation and stuff.
>>
>>30556348

We stopped by for lunch, since you might not know how to get in touch with us. Also, how do spies keep an asset from drawing suspicion? We have a friend whose roommate is really suspicious of her and we don't know how to win her over.

Finally, what preparations should we do? We don't want anypony to know we took the gem.
>>
>>30556348
Let's tell her what we've done so far ask how she is coming and then ask what >>30556860
said and see if we can get sour puss to get off our backs.
>>
>>30553405
Reasoning is never how a CYOA action is chosen. It's always majority vote. The only thing not using strawpoll would do is kill the thread faster.
That being said, I wish the strawpoll wasn't seen before peoples reasoning, or that you could change your vote, I'm sure a few people have made a vote, only to see some anon making a good point and regret their vote.
>>
>>30556348
Pass on the tea for now.
>>
File: 1536.png (98KB, 700x633px) Image search: [Google]
1536.png
98KB, 700x633px
>>30556370
>>30556382
>>30556404
>>30556860
>>30557646
>>30558468
>>30559365

Emerald says that he'll take some tea, and asks about the employee at the counter. She definitely wasn't there before.

"Oh, yeah. That's one of the triplets. My other employees had some business to take care of, and the triplets just happened to need a place to stay for a bit. They may even join us on the heist." Sushi says, pouring some tea into two cups and offering Emerald one.

Oddly, the tea is a green color, and when he asks about this she giggles and says that it should since it's green tea.

Feeling a bit stupid he takes a sip. It's nothing like the black tea he is used too. It has a nice aroma and a sort of grassy, astringent, and savory. He kinda likes it.

Emerald says that he may be able to get the guard rotations from an insider at the palace.

"Wonderful! Luckily for you I managed to get the floor plan for the building. It's a two story condo, with one stair case and four windows facing the north, two each on the top and bottom floors." Sushi says, pulling a sheet of paper from her desk, "The entrance is on the ground floor obviously, on the south side. I had some people watch the place, and it doesn't seem to be guarded from the outside. We've seen at least four separate individuals enter and leave the place, but we can't be certain how many more may be in there. I'm also not sure where they could be holding the gem in the condo."

The mare takes a dainty two hoofed sip of her tea then continues, "Patrols of city guard are rather common though considering the area. Still, as long as we strike quick we shouldn't be seen or accosted by them. Most thieves wouldn't think of a robbing such an upscale district and the guards tend to not pay too close of attention to anything that isn't immediately suspicious."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30559502
Ask how many does she think we'll need for the heist? Also how will we maintain our identities without it being exposed? What is general security that this type of safe house has?
>>
>>30559502
Ask if we could have some lunch.
>>
>>30559502

ask for ways to detect the alarms, and advice for dealing with ol' sourpuss.
>>
>>30559502
out of curiosity who in the zebra government does she and her spy network answer to?
>>
>>30559502
>>30559502
Ask what some good tools or items we should probably gather for ourself? I'm sure she is bringing some of her own.
>>
>>30559502
>We've seen at least four separate individuals enter and leave the place
Did your agents notice the frequency of which they can? The time difference between visits? The time of day? Patterns?

>I'm also not sure where they could be holding the gem in the condo.
We'll need to bring Pip. A friend.

>Still, as long as we strike quick we shouldn't be seen or accosted by them. Most thieves wouldn't think of a robbing such an upscale district and the guards tend to not pay too close of attention to anything that isn't immediately suspicious.
Maybe we can go ask a certain "trio of thieves" on how they would do the deed. For reference.
Oh and let's get a color changing potion and another outfit. Maybe a pair for Emerald and Ruby if she wants in too. On the chance the guards get a look at us I dont want them to know it's Emerald? It's just a precaution.

>>30559565
>Also how will we maintain our identities without it being exposed?
Maybe some disguises? We can ask Sushi and/or Barber what they think is less suspicious. A clothed pony or a natural pony? What kind of clothes will draw the least amount of attention? Stuff like that.

>>30559570
Some sushi to go so we can share it.

>>30559604
Oh you make a point! Thanks for bringing that up anon! We need to ask her about the magical alarm system that's set up. There were two instances where the alarms were triggered. We need to figure out how to nullify or bypass the silent detection system.
>and advice for dealing with ol' sourpuss.
Who?

>>30559616
Good question too? What's her opinion on slavery and some of the corrupt zebras back home? Grandpa potion zeeb is the best.
>>
>>30559502
Do we have a way to removed or disable any tracking spells
>>
>>30559502
If any of us does get pursued, spotted, or caught by the order of monarch what would be recommended.
>>
>>30559834
Who are you asking anon? The other players if they remember? Sushi? Joyride? Emerald?
>>
>>30559862
I'm asking sushi.
>>
File: 1537.png (161KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1537.png
161KB, 640x600px
>>30559565
>>30559570
>>30559604
>>30559604

Emerald asks if there as any patterns between the guards coming and going.

"Not that we could ascertain." Sushi says.>>30559848

Emerald asks how many they think they'll need for the heist and how they'll maintain their identities without being exposed. He also asks what the general security in that sort of safe house is. Emerald asks if they could have some lunch as well.

"Hopefully we'll only need two people actually in the house. The rest can be back up if things go wrong." Sushi says. She then rings a bell, and the straight maned mare from before pokes her head in. Sushi asks for a few rolls and then she leaves.

"We'll have disguises as well." Sushi says continuing on like there was no interruption, "As for the security, there will probably be alarms of both the magical and normal kind, as well as the guards mentioned earlier. The items themselves might even have tasering runes on them."

Emerald asks how to detect these sort of traps.

"I can do that once we get closer." The mare says with a nod.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30560050
Taser runes shouldn't affect Emerald. Hopefully.
Everything is coming together. How soon would Sushi like to pull this off? Does she have a gustimate? If not today then we can probably chill with her forvca while before we go looking for Etherlock pistols.
>>
>>30560050
Ask sushi what should been done if order of monarch spots one of us?
>>
>>30560050
Thank her for the tea and lunch.
>>
>>30560050
Thank her for the work so far on this. Ask if the files we gave her have been helpful.
>>
>>30560050
Ask who in the zebra government does she report to?
>>
>>30560050
We might have someone that can help with detecting magical traps,(and I don't mean Emerald) but we'll have to decide if it's worth bringing her with or not. I know you said you can do that yourself, but more help shouldn't hurt, right?

When did you want us to stop by again and check up on how things are going? Hopefully we get an answer from our other informant pertaining to the guards.

If everything goes good with this heist, would you maybe like to go out just to hang out and finish the lovely bit of fun that we started when we gave you the files? And then punctuate the question with an eyebrow wiggle.

Was there ever a reason reached by consensus for why we haven't asked Joy if she'd help with this? I don't recall any reason being talked about.
>>
>>30560050

So which two of us are gonna go inside the building?
>>
>>30561828
Sushi says she can detect the traps, and I'm inclined to believe her so that means we don't have to expose ourselves to the extreme liability of bringing Pip along if she's one of our two.
>>
File: 1538.png (94KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1538.png
94KB, 640x600px
>>30560134
>>30560139
>>30561455

Emerald asks what they'll do if the Order of the Monarch spots one of them.

"Well we can handle it. For you though I'd suggest just running. I doubt you can take one of them on." Sushi says.

Emerald says he is pretty good with magic.

Sushi giggles and then says, "Nonetheless, I would try your best not to engage them."

The long haired employee brings the food inside and then leaves. Emerald thanks the employee and Sushi, and they begins to eat. He asks who in the zebra government she answers to.

"I'd tell ya, but I'd have to kill you." She says with a wink. Clearly that was a joke, at least hopefully.

Emerald grins and then asks who is going in the building.

"Not sure yet. We need to go over the house a bit more. We've mostly been watching the outside and looking for a building plan." Sushi says.

Emerald asks when a good time to come back would be.

"You said you had someone who could find the guard patrols? Once you get that come on back."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30561977
Ask if the files we gave her have been helpful so far.
>>
>>30561977
That could at least take a couple of days at the very least. Since you're the one with more experience in this field, is there anything else we can do to help you with this? Besides asking our friend about guard patrols.

Assuming everything goes ok with the mission to get the gem, ask her if she'd like to celebrate a mission gone right by hanging out and maybe finishing the fun we had before,(ask her that last bit with a sultry look).

Then maybe make other small talk during your food and get going to at least look at the Etherlock pistols.
>>
>>30561977
Thank her for helping us on this.
>>
>>30561977
He's doing the thing with his hooves again.
>>
>>30562051
I found it most amusing, personally.
>>
>>30561977
I guess we can go look at the etherlocks now.
>>
>>30561977
Thank her for the food.

Ask if there was anything she wanted to ask us?
>>
>>30561455

because Joy is too flashy and we don't want anyone to know the gem is gone.

>>30562194

this.
>>
>>30562249
I personally would rather do it without her help, just cause it'd be nice to show some initiative. But I would think if she really set her mind to it, she could help us in a way that isn't likely to get us caught.
>>
>>30561455
There's kind of been an unspoken agreement to keep Joy out of it. I'd like to continue doing that, if we can. Show Joy we're not just some little kid and can have a little ambition of our own.
>>
>>30561977
Where is this place, would Pap be of any help to us?
>>
>>30562530
probably not. it's some safehouse somewhere in the city. probably no place pap has been to before.
>>
>>30562553
We don't know that.
>>
>>30562584
ask yourself this. why would the filly princess be hanging out with folks guarding wmd's and torturing folks in hideouts.
>>
>>30562598
Who says she does so knowingly?
>>
>>30562619
what are you even trying to imply? it's unlikely she has ever visited this place.
>>
>>30562635
For all we know, it's right next to the castle!
>>
>>30562530
Unless we get some strong evidence she could help in some way, I don't even think we should entertain the idea of contacting her.
>>
>>30562708
And how would we ever be able to get that evidence if we don't entertain the idea?
>>
>>30562751
You're pretty bad at this sort of thing aren't you anon? Rule number one of doing spy shit: the fewer people know you're doing spy shit the better. We have no reason to believe she could be of use to us and we don't have any assurance she won't just turn us in the moment she so much as looks at us. Interacting with her in any capacity is a massive risk with no apparent payoff.
>>
>>30562751
By coincidence? Just as we found some of these other connections, by chance. Like how we found out about Cherry by looking through the files that we stole. While looking for the gem.
>>
>>30562768
>We have no reason to believe she could be of use to us
Because idiots like you aren't even willing to look into it. I never said anything about contacting her.

>>30562774
So we're just going to solve all of our problems by relying on dumb luck? Remember that luck can go both ways.
>>
>people still want to contact Papillon
It's dumb and she doesn't even like us. I'm all for fillydom but that's the only thing we would ever need her for.
>>
>>30562805
So since you seem to think you know something about Pap's potential usefulness, how do you propose we get info about something like that without sticking our neck out to an absurd degree? Really, the biggest thing we could do is either ask Sensoria to get info on her family and their influences, or ask Joy if there is someone we could ask to get info on her family. And of course, getting into contact with her more directly is incredibly dicey on so many levels it hardly seems worth the risk right now.

>So we're just going to solve all of our problems by relying on dumb luck?
No, cause we've solved some problems without it.

>Remember that luck can go both ways.
It can, and it has. But that doesn't mean we can't wait to see if for some reason she turns out to be someone we want to manipulate/coax into helping us.
>>
>>30562827
>she doesn't even like us.
We almost had sex with her
>>
>>30562854
>think you know something about Pap's potential usefulness
I DON'T! THAT'S WHY I'M BRINGING IT UP. SO WE CAN LOOK INTO IT! Also, the first step would be to find out if it's even possible to get in contact with her in the first place.
>>
>>30562863
It was hate sex. And given how THAT whole mess ended, she probably hates us even MORE now.
>>
>>30562922
Does that mean the hatesex will be even better now?
>>
>>30562249
I thought it was to show Joy that we can do this on our own.
>>
>>30562854
>>30562827
I'm going to side with not contacting papillion.

What makes you so sure papillion has anything to do with this? The only connection is that the Order of the Monarch are the ones who have the gem and papillion is the daughter of a noble who presumably has a relation to the monarch. It just wouldn't make sense for her to have knowledge on it unless the gem is to be given to her because of some reason. I seem to recall some anon theorizing that the demons like to have a filly or a colt for a host so they can shape them more easily. Still unless we find proof of something like that it's just speculation that she's related to this and we can't act on just speculation.
>>
>>30564475
>What makes you so sure papillion has anything to do with this?
What makes you so sure she doesn't? We have next to no information about her because a bunch of anons adamantly refuse to do any research into what benefits contacting her can have. Let alone actually contacting her which might not even be possible and isn't even being suggested at this point.
>>
>>30564524
>Why are you so sure she doesn't
>proceeds to ignore paragraph where I explain exactly why I think she doesn't

This is why no one likes you anon, you don't listen. You just bitch that you can't get your way and ignore everyone's arguments against it.
>>
>>30561977
Ask if we could have a couple of recipes from this restaurant. our friend loves to cook at home from time to time.
>>
>>30564675
I read it and it was nothing but hypotheses without any factual backing, because we don't have any facts. What you seem to be ignoring is that I'm just looking for those very facts you're missing and NOT suggesting we actually contact her since WE DON'T KNOW IF SHE'D BE ANY HELP.
>>
>>30561977
Maybe we could ask Ruby to help us find escape routes and case the place later. We'll also need to get a color changing potion. Maybe before that we can see about getting an Etherlock it could come in clutch if we get cornered and need an immediate escape.
>>
>>30566842
I wonder if there are any sewers nearby that we could use to escape. If shit gets messy and the local guard becomes mobilized, going under the streets would probably be much better than being on them.
>>
>>30511144
I love these alternate world CQ characters it's nice to see that Emerald is still engrossed in his books and it looks like Ruby found a hobby that doesn't involve pickpocketing. I wonder if that means that her home life is better too.
>>
>>30567298
Just because you play soccer doesn't mean you don't have a shit home life.
>>
>>30567829
>not fútbol
filho da puta get out
>>
>>30567835
They don't have feet.
>>
>>30567853
>>30567835
let's not debate what sport hoofball is in this world. No good can come of it.
>>
File: 1539.png (109KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1539.png
109KB, 640x600px
>>30562194
>>30562276

Emerald asks if there is anything she wants to ask him.

"I should be alright." Sushi says.

Emerald thanks Sushi for the food, and the mare offers to let him have some for Joyride. Emerald walks out with a doggie bag full of food and looks out into the water. It's still a pretty nice day.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30568946
Let's head off to the goat district
>>
>>30568946
Let's drop the food off at joys.
>>
>>30568946
I guess it's guns time then
>>
>>30568946
Can we go play in the park and enjoy ourself as a foal?
>>
>>30568946
Let's go check out those etherlock pistols now.
>>
>>30568946
Let's go check out the guns. And get ourselves some juice boxes.
>>
>>30564475
It's not necessarily related to the gem, but there may be other long-term advantages.

Presumably, our stepparents were planning on setting up an arranged marriage between Papillion and us in order to trade access to the Jewel family fortune for direct membership in the court. If we can seduce (and possibly impregnate) Papillion, we might be able to set up that marriage ourselves while cutting them out of it completely. If we can get the court to recognize our inheritance as legitimate and merge it with Papillion's estate, we would reduce our stepparents to a bunch of squatters on royal property.

Of course, all of that depends on us not being a known traitor. If we proceed on this path any further, we'll probably lock ourselves out of that one.
>>
>>30567829
Well I wonder if she's still with Barb, Sleepy, and Rat?
>>
>>30569714
I get the feeling she would be, but that's hard to say for sure. Maybe she got lucky and her parents didn't go missing/die in that dimension.
>>
>>30569759
Maybe she's Emeralds younger athletic sister
>>
>>30569781
We should see if Em is related to Sunshine. I wonder if all the Joyrides are genetically identical if it were then we could find out using DNA from that world's Sunshine.
>>
File: 1540.png (82KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1540.png
82KB, 640x600px
>>30568950
>>30568953
>>30568955
>>30568957
>>30568968
>>30569112
>>30569115

Emerald wants to go to the store with the etherlock pistols as he is much closer to the Goat district here than he is elsewhere, however the foal realizes he doesn't know exactly where it is. It'd be too late to return to Joyride's and then go up to the goat district again.

He just shrugs and tells himself he should probably head back anyway since he has the food from Sushi's restaurant.

When he returns to #304 Coursewalk he knocks on the door and asks if anyway is there. No one comes to the door, but a giraffe does poke it's head out from the other side of the building.

Emerald heads to the backyard and asks if Joyride or Ruby are around.

Borba shakes her head.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30571854
let's head inside and drop off the food.
>>
>>30571854
Ask Borba how's she doing today? Did she enjoy showing Ruby around?
>>
>>30571854
Alright anons this is our chance to potentially lewd Borba, don't fuck this up!
>>
>>30571854

Share the food with borba. We can eat her out while she eats.
>>
>>30571854
Ask Borba if either of them left a note.
>>
>>30571854
should we check to see if there's anything suspicious about the food or the food box? Just in case there's a tracker or something? or am I being paranoid?
>>
>>30571854
Pose in a tantalizing way. It's a shot in the dark but I wanna see sassy Emmy talking it up with Borba.
>>
>>30571854
let's head inside. maybe we could read some more of the zebra religions book.
>>
>>30572672
>>30571854
Get some eyebrow waggling in there too!
>>
>>30571854
>>30572399
I think you are being paranoid, aside from spies potentially spying on everyone we aren't across faction lines and I can't think of a good way to use the food to scoop the heist out from under us with any certainty.

That said aside from real life type concerns about wanting to put the food in an icebox I don't see a reason why we shouldn't just stay outside and interact with Borba considering this is a rare alone time.
>>
>>30571854
Ask Borba if she could write down the address of the store in the goat district that had the pistol we we're looking for.
>>
>>30571854
Bid Borba a good afternoon. Offer her our Sushi; might be a good way to make friends, and what Joy doesn't know won't hurt her.
>>
>>30571854
Ask if she's having a good time here? Ask if she's doing anything.
>>
>>30571854
Tell her we hope Ruby has been taking good care of her.
>>
>>30571854
Ask if borba is doing anything.
>>
>>30571854
Ask how long did she know joyride
>>
>>30571854
Let's attempt to lewd the Giraffe going to be difficult considering she only nods and shakes but I bet she has a cute moan.
>>
File: 1541.png (139KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1541.png
139KB, 640x600px
>>30571864
>>30572115
>>30572672
>>30572705
>>30573185
>>30573863
>>30573876
>>30574741

Emerald asks if she enjoyed showing Ruby around.

Borba nods with a smile.

Emerald asks if Joyride or Ruby left a note.

Borba shakes her head.

Emerald asks if she could write down the address of the goat who had the etherlock pistol.

Borba smiles and nods again, and takes out a large notebook and pen. She lifts it with her tongue and quite deftly scratches something on the paper and then heads it to Emerald. He stuffs this piece of paper in his backpack.

Emerald says that she's quite talented with her tongue, making sure to wiggle his eyebrows and smiling with a sultry look.

Borba tilts her head in confusion.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30575926
Ask what are some of the things she can do with that tongue of her's?
>>
>>30575926
>>30575952
Feed
her
the
sushi

Hold it up and ask if she can show us some tricks with her tongue.
>>
>>30575926
It's nice to hear she likes ruby's company
Ruby seems to like her a lot too
>>
>>30575926
>>30575952
Seconding this
>>30575954
and this I need more Giraffe tongue in my life
>>
>>30575926

Give her the sushi. Ask if she's had sex with our sister. Three way?
>>
>>30576070
I think Joyride kind of implied she's never laid Borba. Which makes me think the overt, slutty approach isn't how we win this goddess over.
>>
>>30576140
Maybe offer to massage her sore shoulders since carrying all that gear has to be rubbing her the wrong way. Or perhaps take a bath with her.
>>
>>30576140
I agree that we should be a bit more tactful in our attempts at charming our way into her bed.
>>
>>30575926
Roll charm. Boost it.
>>
>>30576293
seconded
>>
>>30575926
Offer her the sushi! Let's see her eat it.
>>
>>30577351
>>30575926

not all of the sushi mind you. just some of it.
>>
>>30575926
Ask her what she sells and if she gets tired carrying all of that cargo and if she would like to take it off
>>
File: 1542.png (116KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1542.png
116KB, 640x600px
>>30575952
>>30575954
>>30576053
>>30576070
>>30577351
>>30577370

Emerald asks if she wants some sushi, and holds up a plate.

Borba nods, and let's out her long, black tongue, easily picking a roll out like she had used a hoof.

Emerald finds it quite... Impressive.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30578361
Oh no, the length of her tongue and how she could use it is stirring some strange feelings in me.

Keeping that strangely tantalizing toungue in the back of our mind for now, I think that Emerald should timidly in character ask her if maybe he can ride around on her back,(in a lewder sense would be great too). Emerald really looked like he wanted to ride with Ruby last time she got to, so maybe Borba will be bored enough to indulge Emerald.
>>
>>30578361
let's put the rest of the sushi away for out friends to have them.
>>
>>30578361
OoooOOOoOo. Let's ask about ridding her.
>>
>>30578361
Let's head inside and visit with wasp joy.
>>
>>30578925
Don't have the keys.
>>
>>30578361
Ask if she wants any more sushi. We do have to save some for the others.
>>
>>30578361
Ask what's in some of her bags.
>>
>>30578361

Ask if Joy told her what we do. We don't know how to break that to Ruby, but borba seems to have gotten along with her well. Maybe she has some tips?

Also, well, she's incredibly attractive. We were hoping we could play with her and roobs tonight. We won't push for anything more than you are comfortable with, but you should know.
>>
>>30579548
Eh no thanks.
>>
>>30579548
I like this plan. It's very thoughtful and tactful. I support this course of action.
>>
>>30578361
>>30578898
>>30579071
Let's ask her these and also ask her if she wants to ride Emerald later.
>>
>>30578361
>>30579548
Please don't, we've gotten no indication Borba is inclined towards that yet and the Ruby subject is just way out there.
>>
>>30579852

I know the roobs is not for sexual crowd is going to be opposed and probably throw a fit. but the majority of the players want this. That's part of the game. I know that I've been outvoted before.
>>
>>30578361
>>30579548
Let's get this interspecies threesome on the way
>>
>>30579968
Fic ran a strawpoll a few threads back asking if the roobs is for lewds and the 'yes for lewds' votes won by a significant margin, so as far as I'm concerned the matter is settled and it's all about finding the proper time and approach to making it happen.
>>
>>30578361
Lets have borba have some more and then put the rest inside. Afterwards let's read and study.
>>
>>30580028
Please don't put our collective dick in everything we can just because we can. I really don't like what that says about Emerald. Let us have one normal childlike friendship. It's adorable and it shows Em still has some innocence in him. The one platonic friendship is all I want. Dick literally all the other things. Pushing to fuck Rub for our own greed is messed up, especially when maybe we can let Ruby have a normal romantic relationship on her own when she's ready, rather than us pushing it on her and beginning some new cycle of sexual corruption.

>but it's not corrupting to have a relationship with someone
Pip already pointed out that both Joy and Em are carrying a ton of corruption. Ruby is not. Can't it stay that way?
>>
>>30580132
You're making a lot of assumptions and accusations about what peoples' reasons are for wanting to lewd Ruby. But the bottom line is the strawpoll showed that the anti-lewd crowd is not nearly as large as it tries to make itself seem. Most people do want to have the option to lewd Ruby if the appropriate situation to do so presents itself.
>>
>>30580167
I'm fine with eventually lewding Ruby but not trying to force her in to something she's not ready for.
>>
>>30580280
No one is trying to do that. That's your own assumptions getting away from you.
>>
>>30579548
No.
>>
>>30580280

Which is why this route is good. It's soft, it breaches the subject gently. Plus it has non joyride adult input. Borba and Ruby seem to be hitting it off well. I don't see a better chance of broaching the subject.
>>
>>30580167
>assumptions and accusations
Disagree, but even if it were true, why DO people wanna lewd Ruby? I'd like to hear it. Just saying "oh you're making an assumption" is not a counterargument.

>strawpoll
Strawpoll is shit. Let it decide things because there is no good alternative, but let's not pretend it isn't shit.

>the anti-lewd crowd is not nearly as large as it tries to make itself seem
I really don't see how the "anti-lewd crowd" ever tried to play itself off as being the majority. Of course the sexual route is going to be most popular. We are humans after all.

And see the thing is I'm not even entirely opposed to lewding Ruby, but with the way the quest is, I don't think a really good, warm moment for it to happen will ever crop up. I'd love it like hell if Ruby and Emerald actually became a couple some day, but since this is a lewd quest where we must fuck all the things, I don't see how a romance can really work. In that case, I'd rather we just leave Ruby alone in that regard.
>>
>>30580621>>30578361

First off borba doesn't seem to understand our advances and ruby shouldn't to be dragged into this without her consent or consulting.
>>
>>30579548
Ruby is not for sexual.
No, seriously, can we wait atleast a little longer before we make any advances on her?
We don't have to lewd her right now, that can wait until we know if she's our sister, and even then, just out of blue wanting to have sex with someone like ruby seems wrong, maybe later we will have a good oportunity to do that.
>>
>>30581279

It's the context that pushes this up to now instead of waiting for the test. Ruby and Borba obviously have a good relationship. Letting that have a sexual dimension is, at least to Em's life experiences, necessary for keeping that relationship strong and healthy. Especially when Borba has to leave like Hope did. Em cares for Ruby and likes Borba. He'll want to facilitate that...as well as the inevitability of letting Ruby know what Em does for bits.
>>
>>30581356
I wouldn't mind asking Borba what we should do about Ruby. Joy's view is skewed and we have no one else to ask. Wouldn't mind her advice. Would it be bad for Ruby's continued childhood if we let her in on the world we live, or is it okay to tell her
>>
>>30581356
I'm in agreement. Ruby and Emerald would be brought closer together through the experience and provide them with some stability since everyone else they care about routinely disappears from their life.
>>
>>30581440
>>30581356
>>30581364

Emerald's and Ruby's relationship seems pretty stable as is.

Can't we just wait for a in game week?
>>
>>30581477
Not if we want Borba too.
>>
>>30581477
Once again I'll say what I've said in past threads. If we decide to tell Ruby, and provided she doesn't already know which I feel she might I'd like to tell her when we're getting ready to leave town again.
>>
>>30581477

And ultimately, letting Ruby have the opportunity to lewd borba is more important then Em lewding Borba.
>>
>>30579548
>>30579718
>>30579981
>>30581556
>>30581499
>>30581364
>>30581440
>>30581356
>>30580621

why are we trying to set up a threesome if one doesn't understand and the other isn't even here to consent to it.

that sounds like a bad plan.

Also we don't know if Borba knows all of Joyride's habits and lifestyle.
>>
I'm all for getting giraffe tongue but why the fuck does Ruby have to be involved.
>>
>>30581597
>>30581623
wut
I'm not trying to start a threesome at all. RINFS. I just want to ask Borba if we should tell Ruby about what we do.
>>
>>30578361
let's head inside and check out joyride's library. let's see if there's anything on the order of monarch.
>>
>>30581623
Because what better way to ease her into things than with someone she looks up to.
>>
>>30581279
This post is ironic as all hell.
>>
File: 1408425838591.jpg (31KB, 481x479px) Image search: [Google]
1408425838591.jpg
31KB, 481x479px
>>30578361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzLt7T6bCww
>>
>>30579968
>>30580028
>>30580132
>>30580167
>>30580280
>>30580621
>>30581279
>>30581356
>>30581364
>>30581440 (You)
>>30581477
Am I the only one that remembers when we met Ruby the first thing she did was take us to look into the guard's locker room.

https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25960333#navbar

And that we told Ruby what Emerald's stepparents did to him and she said
>"Ah... Hey, it's okay. I know some other ponies who have have to do that stuff with their body just to make ends meet... Though they are all mares, now that I think on it."

https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25963240#navbar

Also Ruby lost her cute accent. I guess being around Joy and Em has rubbed off on her.
>>
>>30581854
No I remember.

But i still don't want to broach this to her.
>>
>>30581854
I was under the assumption that Ruby peeped for the reversed power dynamic of watching the watchmen be vulnerable and not for sexual voyeurism.

I'm not saying never lewd Ruby but this particular scenario is pretty out there. Heck it could work but a large part of me just thinks it would put her off hanging out with Borba and make her annoyed with Emerald.
>>
>>30582060
>I was under the assumption that Ruby peeped for the reversed power dynamic of watching the watchmen be vulnerable and not for sexual voyeurism.

You got it right.
>>
>>30581854
good times. having a lol remembering when everyone thought Ruby was a colt.
>>
>>30582060
>>30582069
She also mentions that she enjoys looking in on the female guards a lot less. There was definitely a sexual component to it and she also knew what Emerald's step parents did to him claiming that some of her friends did the same to make ends meet.
>>
>>30582113
>She also mentions that she enjoys looking in on the female guards a lot less.

because a ghost hung out there.

(sensoria.)
>>
File: 1543.png (107KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1543.png
107KB, 640x600px
>>30578925
>>30578947

(Joyride gave Emerald a key.)

>>30578490
>>30578898
>>
>>30582203
Fic.. Did you forget something?
>>
>>30582234
on stream

Ficficponyfic
"nope, no text because fuck it"
>>
>>30582203
Alright, let's go see BuzzRide I guess, I don't know what else to do at the moment besides practice magic or get some reading in,(which I do think we should do, but how do you do these things without it getting super repetitive from a story point?).

>>30582243
Usually only have no text in sex scenes, so it threw me off.
>>
>>30582257
I'd also like to note that Emerald is fucking adorbs.
>>
>>30582203
This thread is nearly out of posts, how about a quick Q&A?
>>
>>30582302
It'll survive another day I think but I would totally love a Q&A. We haven't had one of those in forever.
>>
>>30582203
>>30582243
>no text because reasons
Umm. Well. What do when quest runner says all your replies are shit, try again?
>>
>>30582203
Feed Borba more Sushi from on her back. I want to see Emmy trying to reach her up there.
>>
>>30582203
giddy up
>>
>>30582203
Let's ride around on Borba for a few mins. how's the view?

>>30582426
make new ones?
>>
>>30582487
Well, how do we seduce this big girl? I vote we give her more Sushi and tell her some stories of our travels, for starters. Maybe ask her if she has any books written in giraffe? Explain that we know lots of languages, but not that one.
>>
>>30582591

this
>>30582203
>>
>>30582203
Fuck. Her. Raw.
>>
>>30582203
visit the library and see if we can find the book that torn page came from way back when.
>>
>>30582203
let's head inside and drop off some of the sushi for the others.
>>
>>30582203
Since no single anon can work out how to act with any control whatsoever, but still want to lewd the giraffe, I propose Emerald asks her if she has a boyfriend, or girlfriend. Like a normal person would. I'd rather not push straight for sex and have Borba frown at Emerald super hard in her wordless disgust. We're also ignoring possible cultural problems such a direct question might have.

And then we should head to the gun store. Because that is someting we've been waiting far too long for. BuzzJoy can wait, she's always around.
>>
>>30582203
give her a hug around the back of her neck.
>>
File: 1544.png (115KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1544.png
115KB, 640x600px
>>30582483
>>30582487

Emerald asks in his most polite voice if she can walk around a bit.

The giraffe smiles and gets to her hooves, and starts walking around the backyard. Emerald is so tall on her back that he can see easily down the alleyway behind #304 Coursewalk.

The foal comments that he is jealous of the view she gets.

Borba smiles at this.

After a few minutes Borba stops and then sits down. Emerald gives her a hug around the neck and then climbs down and thanks her.

He asks if she ever takes off her bags, and offers to take them inside if she wants.

She shrugs and gets up. She heads to the back of #304 Coursewalk where the cellar is. She reaches into her bag with her tongue and pulls out a key and hands it to Emerald.

It's a simple key with a tag that says "5" on it. Emerald looks at the cellar, shrugs, and opens it up.

Inside is what appears to be a giant warehouse, but Emerald has little time to look inside. The giraffe unbuckles her bags and reaches down with her long neck and plops them inside. She then closes the doors and takes her key.

Emerald asks if she uses that room as a kind of storage.

Borba nods quite happily.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30585786
I feel like Fic doesn't want to feed the thirsty anons that want Emerald to just mindlessly mount and rut Borba with no real plot development. But, I feel like Emerald not thinking of lewding the giantess would also be out of character for him.
I feel like we could possibly reach an agreement here.
Borba seems to be a little oblivious of the colt checking her out but she doesn't seem to be against his presence. Emerald could maybe have the slightest hint of delicacy on his advances and formaly ask for a kiss. It would show her his interest and would also be a start to developing their interactions.

Just a platonic, respectable, somewhat erotic but still pretty tame, tongue kiss with Borba.
>>
>>30585786
Ask if she's enjoyed being here so far.
>>
>>30585786
Lets focus on breaking the ice rather than getting our dick wet. Can't seduce somebody if they don't even have the slightest interest in us.
>>
>>30585786
Does she have a map? Maybe she could point to us all the places she's been.
>>
>>30585786

Ask if she knows what Em does. Ask if she likes Ruby that way. Set Ruby up with her, at least. Em joining in is optional.
>>
>>30586674
no
>>
>>30586674
One thing at a time, you eager fuck face. We get together with Borba first then we thing about the future prospects later.
>>
>>30585786
Fuuuuck her.
>>
>>30585786
what's some of the things she's storing here? anything she could show us?
>>
>>30585786
how long has she known Joyride? Does sh have other friends?
>>
File: 1545.png (106KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1545.png
106KB, 640x600px
>>30586221
>>30586568
>>30586674
>>30587583

Emerald asks if she has enjoyed being here so far.

Borba smiles and nods, and then draws a bit sign on the ground. Emerald isn't sure exactly what that means, but he is guessing she means she made a lot of money.

The colt asks if she has any other friends in the city besides Joyride.

The giraffe purses her lips and then gives a shrugging nod.

Emerald asks where she has been on her travels as a merchant.

The giraffe pulls out a piece of paper tucked into one of the small bags around her legs and gives it to the colt. He unfolds it to reveal a map with many red lines and marks on it. From what he can guess, it's the route she takes while trading, and it circles and criss-cross all over the Middle Kingdom, Haunchhock, Whitherwater, the Goat and Deer Kingdoms, the Zebra Lands, and even a bit more west than that. She seems to only work this continent however, and Emerald wonders if she has problems finding passage on ships or something.

Emerald folds the map up and hands it back to her, and then asks if she likes Ruby, and also asks if she wants to come with him and the filly to the store with the etherlock pistols.

Borba smiles and then gives a nod.

The colt beams back.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30587788
Ask where does she usually live at? Any place on the map she could point to?
>>
>>30587788
does she have any cool souvenirs from those places?
>>
>>30587788
how did she meet joyride?
>>
>>30587788
does she have any family?
>>
File: 1546.png (93KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1546.png
93KB, 640x600px
>>30587999
>>30588442
>>30588480
>>30588517

Emerald asks the giraffe how she met Joyride.

"Like most meetings, it was happenstance." Joyride says, surprising the foal. She comes from around the corner of the house, Ruby walking beside her, "She was being harassed by guards and I managed to save her. We've been friends ever since!"

Borba nods with a satisfied smile at this, and Emerald asks if she has any family.

Borba nods, and Joyride speaks for her and says, "Yeah, back in the Zebra Lands she has a sister and parents. No boyfriend, if that's what you were wondering!"

Joyride nudges Emerald a few times, and giving an embarrassed blush he asks where she usually lives.

"No particular place. She's a bit of a wanderer." Joyride says, "Something I can respect."

Borba nods at this at well, and Emerald notices that she does so a bit sadly.

Emerald asks if she has any cool souvenirs from the places she has been.

Borba shakes her head, but Joyride interrupts her and says, "Ah come on, that thing made of shells you got from the seaponies was pretty cool."

"Wait, what?" Ruby says, dashing over to the giraffe, "Can I see?"

Borba sighs and then smiles, and walks over to the cellar again. She pokes her head into her warehouse and pulls out something that looks akin to a statue. The statue is of a seapony version of Borba. Her body is made of coral, but her back end is a fish tail made of layered shells. The tail fin was also made of shells, though these were polished and cut to fit the shape of a seapony tail.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30588740
Ok, there has to be a great story behind that statue, you don't get something that nice for nothing.
>>
>>30588740
>Showing us Joy talking about Borba
>Not showing us sexy mermaid-giraffe statue
IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING
>>
>>30588740
Compliment the neat statue.

ask what the story behind that is.
>>
>>30588740
Ask Borba what kind of wares she sells. Anything useful for a colt who travels and doesn't ever get into trouble ever.
>>
>>30588740
Ask Ruby privately what did Joyride ask her to do?
>>
>>30588740

Nudge joyride back and let her know we're pretty sure Borba and Ruby are sharing a room tonight. Lets hear the seapony story htough.
>>
>>30589045
they are?

I don't recall her showing any indication of doing so.
>>
>>30589062
if we are persistant enough fic will make it happen instead of telling us to stop being like this. /sarcasm
>>
>>30589071
Fag. I want my tongue halfway down Borba's throat
>>
>>30588740
Tell Joyride and Ruby we got sushi for both of them.
>>
>>30589157
>not hers entirely down ours
Who is the real fag here?
>>
>>30589230
Shit m8. I'm pretty fucking drunk and now you got me questioning everything I believe in
>>
>>30588740
Hey Fic will you do a Q&A for this thread since it's so close to the end?
>>
>>30588740
Inquire!
>>
>>30588740
Damn more salt than usual in this thread from both sides. You faggots need to cool it in the next thread it's ruining the whole quest.

We don't have to stick our dick in everything that moves and sticking our dick in a character is really not that big a deal. Certainly not worth wasting 30+ posts arguing over. It's such a small thing of no consequence so why argue so fucking much over it? Just let it go. Is some 3 panel event in some online art game really going to impact your life or even the quest all that much?

Hell even most of the choices that we spend way too many posts arguing over don't have that massive an impact on how the quest goes and aren't worth arguing about as much as we do. Sometimes we should just let things go or select it based on dubs or something. Anythings better than arguing on and on about it like we do now.

We shouldn't leave major events up to chance however. But once in a while letting some random chance play a role in the event of a deadlock could make for interesting scenarios.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.