[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- A post modern kind of feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>30507971

https://pastebin.com/jdrvHD2C
>>
>>30507971
https://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>30507971
https://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
File: 1497910737185.jpg (200KB, 736x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1497910737185.jpg
200KB, 736x1125px
>>30507971
Post sh--

>>30507979
>>30507984
>>30507986
I see
>>
>>30507971
https://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
>>30507971
https://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>All are at full H/W

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/30405528/#30406958

Last time on Pirates...

Almost all members of the Beesting escaped from Balalaika after a distraction by Deelzang, Capt. Plague and Capt. Sweet Thang. Only Cutlass was left behind, as well as a few casualties from the battle with the mob of pirate crews who were fleeing from Bala.

The crew decided that they needed to reach the Ribcage as quickly as possible in order to put distance between themselves and the Gates of Justice, as well as give themselves more time to look for the Crimson King. To this end, the winged members of the ship (and Cloud) were put on duty for three days to manipulate the weather and produce favorable conditions so that the Beesting could get to the Ribcage's entrance in a hurry. Additionally, they resolved to seek out someone who could teach them Aura, so that they could contend with Bala, and any other members of the Gates of Justice who came after them.
>>
>>30508095
>>30507986
>>30508007
>>30507984
Over the course of the past three days, Rin, Alder, Cloud and the other winged members of the crew been worked to the bone, stopping only a few hours each night to eat and sleep. The sun rises to the calls of white birds. Although they appear to be seagulls at first glance, they dive into the water and come up with underside feathers of a rainbow assortment of color, and bodies that have grown to at least twice their original size. Their beaks are gorged with fish, even bigger than pelicans', and as they dance in the sky, they make make high musical cries that brighten the air and break the monotony of the waves. The crew has seen nothing like this before, and many stop what they're doing to sit down and watch the beautiful creatures.

Unfortunately, you're completely exhausted, even after consuming the drinks and meals that Sickly Sweet put together to recover your energy. But, your work has greatly paid off, and according to Bee Holder's map and Cane Shuga's navigational calculations, the Beesting is en route for reaching the Ribcage's opening within the next sick hours.

Kling Klang passes out the breakfast to everyone as they sit on the deck. "Well, 'Captain' Heavyhoof, what are our orders?" he spits contemptuously. "Surely you've come up for a plan for how we'll navigate that opening."

>>30507979
The events of the past few days have been an utter blur, from the fights and the chaos aboard the Sugar Rush to the strange dreams you've had of past crews and the misfortunes that split apart each one. It all ended with a sickening lurching as you were catapulted, mostly unconscious, through the air. And then, darkness and swirling colors. Confusion. Headaches. The blur continues, only now each beat is punctuated with a rhythm of clangs and grunts. You're half-conscious, with no idea where you are as visions and dreams dance around you.
>>
>>30508183
>sick hours

err, six hours
>>
>>30508183
Rin rests back in her chair, heaving with heavy breaths having taken the least amount of sleep as her determination has pushed her a bit more like it usually does. She holds onto the one drink she's been given as a small bonus and chugs it down between her heavy breathes. Armor still in tatters to a point where she practically doesn't need it anymore.

"It be all worth it... after I gut that Loa god..."
>>
>>30508183

Cutlass groans as the clangs prevent her from resting peacefully. "Would you keep that down!?" she groans as loud as she can, her eyes remaining only half-open. "I have an awful-"

Her eyes fly open completely. "Shit!" she exclaims with sudden realization. The full force of sudden vision is dizzying to her. She shakes her head to regain composure of her senses. She backs up against the nearest wall, sitting on the floor, looking around, panic written on her face.

She takes mental inventory. She recounts the last two days in her mind. They were all so ridiculous. Did she dream it? She must have. Surely, she wasn't captured. She prayed it was so.

[1d10] to figure out where she is and what's going on
>>
>>30508183
"S-Strange creatures! Perhaps something to do with the Ribcage?" he asks,stopping to drink from his waterskin, and catch his breath. While flight may be his talent, endurance certainly isn't. He stops a little and mulls it over, before asking "A...Are we going to look for Cutlass, too? It doesn't feel right... j-just leaving her."
>>
>>30508183
Gorging himself, "Whadid ya sey?" Quickly swallowing to clear his mouth, "I mean, of course I gawt a playan feller! But I'll tell ya about it once weh get dayer, and not a second sooner!
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go rest until we arrive, & I wanna run with a few people werkin as we can afford widdout losin' no speed! Dis is gonna take a lotta werk to get done right so I want 'em all as rested as can bee!"

Steve returns to the Captain's quarters, shutting the door behind him, "Look Bee Holder mayam, we're almost to the thing and I gawtta get some kinda navigation plan done or we're all screwed. Gimme the map so we can get this thing done alright?"
>>
>>30508183
Cloud looks up at the shimmering birds as he lazes about in the crow's nest for a reprieve, and having reverted down to his original size.
"Nice to see something neat out here. Bought time this trip gave us something not trying to kill us for once."
>>
>>30508244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5KtQynWvc

As you attempt to back up, a force around your hind hooves immobilizes you. As your head and vision clear, you see that you are part of a chain gang of prisoners, imprisoned within a deep mine, lit only by murky lanterns. The other members of your gang are passing rocks from left to right, containing fragments of a strange teal ore. They keep time by belting out a prisoner's chant.

All your equipment is gone, except your dress. You're still wearing it, and it's as pristine as ever. As the other members of the gang realize you're awake, they elbow you a little, while passing rocks above your head. A warden passes behind you: A bulky, scarred minotaur with a canary on one shoulder and a lantern on the other, carrying a spiked mace. Something around his head is shimmering.

>>30508233
>>30508330
"There's little we can do to aid her now; our crew is no match for the Gates of Justice," Sickly Sweet shouts from his position in the crow's nest. "But she struck me as a clever lass. I'd be surprised if that was the end of her."

>>30508356
Bee Holder's quarters are very stately, full of fancy rugs, gems, statues, baubles, and charms for warding off bad luck. "Why, I couldn't agree more! Have it, my colt," she says, standing up from her desk where she was lounging. "Have a gentle touch with the wheel, and she'll take ya where ya need to go, and not an inch off course. There ain't many records on what the outside is like, but we'll have to be wary for strong currents and gales, so you better be at the helm and at the ready!"

>>30508404
"It's a sign of the waters we're in," Kling Klang says. "The closer you get, the more magic in the water and air. We're bound to find rare and strange critters around. You best be wearing something to ward off bad voodoo, because wherever there's sea-magic around, there's bound to be something nasty too."
>>
>>30508416

Cutlass looks around, realizing she is shackled to other ponies, she looks around at them. However, at that same moment, she makes a horrifying realization. She reaches for her head and finds that there is no hat upon it. "F-" she is about to curse, but holds it in for her present company.

Her mind now back on her new company, she looks around at them. "H-hello..." she says somewhat timidly, intensely concerned about the sort of company she's been chained to. "Am I... where I think I am?"

She looks at each of them as she speaks, sizing them up.
>>
>>30508416
Cloud pokes his head over the side of the crow's nest, looking down at Kling Klang.
"Really now? Hmm, maybe I could find some exotic plants to take home..." He mutters off in thought, "I'm not worried, we already dealt with enough bad voodoo to this point, we're overdue for something good."
>>
>>30508416
>>30508330
"I be wondering why I haven't seen her around recently... Besides, I'll gut those Gates of Justice once I find out how to steal their power." Rin says, grinning as she fantasizes about her immense wealth from stealing the Ribcage's treasure or even getting an upper hand against enemies as tough as the gates of justice.
>>
>>30508416
"I-I certainly hope so. What an awful fate to be left with." he remarks, before rolling on to his back to rest a little
>>30508525
"Steal power? You mean her... aura, she called it?"
>>
>>30508533
"Yeah, that's the stuff."
>>
>>30508541
"She mentioned if you were able to see it, you had some potential for it. How does one unlock that, though?"
>>
>>30508416
"Well shucks, thanks mayam, somehow I thought dat'd be harder. I'll be startin' on dis ah reckon. Have a coupla dose drinks we had so long ago now, ya seem ta' be in deservin' of some peace."

Steve lays down the map on the floor and starts charting a path around the opening of the Ribcage.

>Navigation [1d10+2]
>>
>>30508549
"Why are ye askin' me? If I knew I would have been able to beat her to a bloody pulp." Rin grumbles. "But ye saw it too? Guess ye might be a bit more than just a cute scoutin' boy."
>>
>>30508482
The prisoners grimace at you and continue to chant their tune, their voices raw with pain. Most of them are pirates, and not merely the garden variety swabs either; most appear quite powerful in one way or another. Some are ripped, others appear clever and a few possess the confident, disarming air of serial killers.

Behind you, the minotaur snorts. "Shhh. Break's in an hour. Toil until then."

>>30508499
"Yeah, that's the spirit! We can handle this," Kling Klang shouts back up, although he doesn't sound confident.

>>30508525
>>30508533
The tiny mimic ring box that Rin picked up chews on her horn. "I wonder if that genie knew anything about Aura," Sickly Sweet muses. "But then again, if Aura can grant one strange powers like the one Balalaika had, it's probably not something that people would share willingly. We'll need to hunt for someone who's well-versed in the stuff, and that could be a hassle."
"I have a good feelin' we'll find someone like that in the Ribcage. Anyone who manages to make a living in there HAS to be versed in ridiculous powers."

>>30508566
>>30508533
>>30508525
>>30508499
The hours pass with food, song and intermittent resting. But over time, the waves grow subtly more treacherous, and every now and again, various crew members point out large fish swimming near the Beesting, at once colorful, wondrous and unnerving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufmBdmT4eR0

Eventually, a high shout comes from the crow's nest. Sickly Sweet climbs down from above and hands his spyglass to HHS, at the helm. In the distance, thick red clouds hang over the waters, piling up in the shape of a volcano. They hover over a cluster of rock, coral and bone that juts up through the waters. The structure is as tall as a lighthouse, and the bones of many large creatures, from whales to even mammoths, are clutched inside. The waters churn around it in unnatural, curving patterns, and dance into a shifting smoke.

The gigantic mass is ever so slightly moving.
>>
>>30508591
"C-Cute scouting boy?" the griffon warks, puffing a up a little bit in agitation
>>30508641
When the call comes hours later, Alder pokes his head up at the shout, before peering at the ominous structure in the water. He peers at it curiously, leaning over the side of the ship to get a better view
>Perception: [1d10]
>>
>>30508641
"Alright boys! Here comes the moment we been wait'n for, batten down the hatches and take hold of those, er, big ole sail rope things to take some down, I wanna be abl'ta hav as much control over our way as I can. Wingy guys, try and give us some gentle winds and we'll make it through this just fine."

Steve gets on with the steering.
>Navigation [1d10+2]
>>
>>30508641

"WELL!" Cutlass huff at the minotaur. "How can one be expected to... *ahem* 'toil' without having any idea why she's here? And, while we are on THAT subject, I hardly remember any fair trial! I was arrested unjustly! I come from a very wealthy and influential family. They will be very upset to hear me being treated like common rabble!"

[1d10] for not TECHNICALLY lying
>>
>>30508641
Cloud covers his ears at the shout.
"Give me some warning next time, jeez."
He climbs down to join the others on deck as everypony looks out to the volcano-esque mass.
Preparing for the worst, or a needed quick getaway, Cloud's eyes glow orange as he attempts to enlarge himself to not be caught offguard like before.
>Wax/Wane [Grow] [1d10]
>>
>>30508641
Rin sharpens her blades after having stuffed the mimic with the last of her coins, staring onward to the challenge that looms ahead. "I've been waiting for this... This land's treasure will be mine for the taking."
>>
>>30508678
>>30508690
>>30508722
>>30508716
With the help of a spyglass, Alder spots a gap between two great branches of the menacing outer layer, wide enough for the ship to pass through. But, Alder also notices a strange phenomenon going on at the waters in the gap. A whirlpool forms around there, and jagged shadows linger under the water, like the lower set of shark's teeth. Cloud becomes huge, while the rest of the crew start hurriedly tying down anything insecure, closing up all windows, and making all preparations that they can before they go inside.

As HHS steers the ship closer, it starts to elude his control. Tilting slightly with the contours of the waters, the ship begins a slow, dangerous drift toward the shadows in the water that Alder saw earlier.

>>30508713
"Well, that's a shame," the minotaur says. He walks off in the middle of your rant.

Work continues mostly the same for the next hour, while the prisoners mumble and pass around scraps of bread and cloth soaked in alcohol. Nobody offers you anything. A gong rings, and then your chain gang is led out, up through a set of many staircases, until the stink of fish and birds greets you. You are led out through a tall prison tower out onto a bridge. You see that you are on an island you don't recognize, in a large, roughly hexagonal fortress. The outer wall has about five floors per each tower, except for the southernmost one, which has seven, and is clearly the overseer's quarters.

The guards line up each chain side by side on the wide bridge. After a brief headcount, they march you north. Over to your right, you see Deelzang lagging behind. His fishy lower half has trouble slithering across the dry bricks of the bridge, and he's bleeding from many cuts on his tail. You see a few other members of the Fruitflies in other rows.
>>
>>30508836
>>30508678
"Ye see anything?" Rin asks Alder as she continues to sharpen her weapons.
>>
>>30508836
"Hey! Whats goin awn over ther wingy guys!? Da wheel ain't doin the move thing itsupposed ta!"
>>
>>30508836
"Alright, let's see if this magic water can hold up."
Cloud boasts as his eyes glow, working his weather magic to calm the tides and nullify those whirlpools for easier ship steering.
>Climate Control [Calm Seas] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30508836

As Cultass walks, she looks for any structure or part of the fortress that might look like a storage room they'd keep confiscated items in.

[1d10] with master thief
>>
>>30508871
"Lets see if dat fixed our issues here."

>Navigation [1d10+2]
>>
>>30508713
One detail I forgot to mention: It's the dead of night, and the fortress is lit up by a network of giant spotlight lanterns operated by scrawny dogs on each tower.
>>
>>30508859
Alder puffs his hceeks out a little bit, but shakes it off and says "There's a gap in the outer layer! I-It's wide enough to pilot the ship through! B-But... uhg, we should not go through it! There is a very large whirlpool, and there might be some sort of wicked coral reef!
>>30508836
"W-We should certainly try to avoid it!" he offers, before helping tie things down
>>
>>30508871
>>30508888
>>30508859
>>30508946
The waters are highly resistant against Cloud's attempts at calming them, but for a moment, he disrupts their chaotic swirls, and HHS is able to keep the ship from being torn apart by the rocks. The moment you elude their grasp, they return to normal and continue to swirl maddeningly. For a moment, things are calm again, and the ship heads straight through a strip of water and coral. But a mist settles around the ship, blurring your view of the area around you. You hear a low hum and the clatter of something stony-- almost like dice. "Hmm!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQMcPxUsg3Q

Parts of the mist twirl themselves up like sheets of cloth wrapped around jagged appendages, and insert themselves into the wood of the ship. Bits of wood start to rattle uncontrollably, before snapping clean off the ship itself and drifting up into the air. Something jumps and falls in the mist ahead, though the fog is so thick you cannot see what it is.
>All receive -2 to perception and navigation rolls while the mist persists.

The beams of the ship start to swing and fly through the air, careening toward all of you.
[1d10+2] [1d10+2] HHS
[1d10+2] Rin
[1d10+2] Cloud

"Shit!" Bent Scales shouts. "Damn it, they better not sink us right after we get inside!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30508884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgUXwF8bnFg

Based on what you know of most sea fortresses, it seems unlikely that your equipment would be in the prison cell tower, or the mining tower, which you came from. It's also easy to eliminate the shipyard, leaving just three towers as possible options. However, it doesn't answer the question of why your dress was left untouched.

They lead the chain gangs into the tower directly north of the mining one, and lead you up through it, until you enter a long mess hall. You're forcibly sat down at a table, still tied to the rest of your gang. Across from you, you see Capt. Plague of the Fruitflies, head bowed. The guards pass out a colorless slop of some kind. It smells oddly sweet. As you peer around the room, you notice that all the guards have a kind of shimmering around their bodies. Only a few of the prisoners share that trait, probably about 1 for every 500 prisoners.
>>
>>30509020
Alder clacks his beak angrily and tries to peer through the mist!
>Perception: [1d10-2]
"I-I believe the mist itself is attacking us! We need caution!"
>>
>>30509024

Cutlass looks at the food in front of her. She grimaces at it, then sighs. "I've had worse, I suppose..."

As she eats, she looks around at all the guards and prisoners. She looks across at Captain Plague. "Why are some ponies glowing?" she asks conversationally.
>>
>>30509020
Cloud sits with an exhaustive sigh.
"Phew, that was a little tougher than I thought. No match for my magic though."

He perks up as mist swirls the boat, stand back up as he attempts to cal in some winds to blow it away.
>Climate Control [Wind] [1d10+1]

He holds up a hoof as the wood breaks up and flies around.
"So those birds were just a passing view and we're back into everything trying to kill us. There better be one relaxing place in this Ribcage to get away from all this."
He grumbles, eyes glowing as he attempts to bring up a plant minion to help aid in the fight.
>Earthen Grasp [Instant Summon] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30509020
Rin dodges away from the wooden beam, however because of her attention was on the shadows moving around in the mist she misteps and seems to get into the way of the beam more.

>Dodge was a 2.

>Perception was a 5
>>
>>30509020
"Dammit, dammit, dammit boys, this ain't how dis wuz supposed ta' go!"
Steve tries to take the full brunt of the beams on the shield on his back but is ultimately more focused on navigating than anything.

>Navigation [1d10+2]
>>
>>30509040
>>30509068
Your attention darts between many movements in the veil of the mist, but it's impossible to tell what's going on back there, or who could be around you. All you know is you're surrounded. The clattering returns again, this time in greater volume and number.
You avoid the attacks meant for you, but rather than give up, the possessed beams come back for another round.
[1d10+2] Rin
[1d10+2] Alder
[1d10+2] [1d10+2] HHS

>>30509049
The beam smacks you across the face, breaking your concentration. You summon a minion of kelp from underneath the waters, but you quickly notice more tendrils of mist jabbing into the plants.
[1d10+2]
>Cloud 2/5

>>30509046
"You can see that too, huh?" Plague asks, bending over the slop. It's totally bland, despite its sweet smell, and the dissonance between the scent and the real taste creates an uncomfortable dissonance in your senses. "I guess you've got the stuff too, then. Have you seen it before? Yeah... they've got something we don't got. Yet."

>>30509172
[Technically that's just a 1; be aware of the navigation penalty while the mist is up]

The beams jam themselves between you and the helm, loosening your grip for a second, which causes the ship to be caught up by the chaos of the waves. The ship tilts to the right and grinds against the coral wall, causing it to shake and crack with a loud bang that everyone can feel.

Bent Scales rushes out to help you, and tries to freeze one of the beams with ice breath. [1d10+2]
>>
>>30509192

"I... don't THINK I've seen a pony glow like that before..." Cutlass contemplates. "I DID sense something rather odd from that Bounty Hunter. Is that related? What is it? Is it bad?"
>>
>>30509192
Rin dodges away from the beams, shouting in frustration as she peers into the fog once again. "I hate it when they be hidin' and using their little tricks like this!"

>Perception
[1d10]
>>
>>30509235
>forgot to add -2
>>
>>30509192
"In the name of the all-knowin' Sugar Hoof! Somebody get these connivin' splinters off a meh!"
Steve tries his best to maintain control of the wheel, despite the oncoming beams.

>Navigation [1d10]

"And somebody get ta work on this damned fog alreadeh!"
>>
>>30509192
Cloud stumbles back a few steps, rubbing his nose at the swat.
"Ngh, what kinda thing is attacking us with our own ship?"
He looks down at his new kelp minion and the mist turning to attack it. With the focus off himself, Cloud dives for the tendrils to grab and rip out this creature into the open.
>Grapple [1d10+1]

The kelp continues its kelp-y ways, swaying to avoid the attack like shifting with the sea currents.
>Dodge [1d10]
>>
>>30509192
"W-What on earth is this mist?!" he warks out, hurriedly rolling away before taking a shot at one of the beams
>Shortbow: [1d10]
>>
>>30509235
>>30509264
A ghostly, lanky silhouette flits about in the mist for a moment, wearing puffy clothing and shoes that curl at the end. With one hoof, it deftly juggles a number of shapes, while holding what appears to be an hourglass in the other hoof. The two of you see it toss one of the shapes at Alder; it's a large die, but as it flies toward him it morphs into the curled-up white flame of a soul! As it hits Alder's forehead, his body twitches beyond his control, and the fire is seen manipulating his limbs, forcing him to shoot Rin through the wing.
>Rin 2/5
You hear some smug laughter from behind the mist. Just as Alder feels the ghostly presence leave him, a beam smacks him on the back of the head.
>Alder 1/5
More beams dive for Alder, but Kling Klang jumps out and shoves Alder out of the way before the attack connects.

>>30509252
You manage to pull the ship off the coral wall, but it's still beyond your control, at the mercy of the waves. Meanwhile, the two beams beat you about the head, knocking you from the helm. Scales yelps. "Capt-- I mean-- oh, whatever!"
>HHS 0/5
She tries to steer the ship back on course as the walls start to widen. [1d10-1]

>>30509260
Your hoof passes clean through the tendrils. As the mist enters the kelp, your minion suddenly looses itself of your control, and tries to attack you, but you grab it before it can do so. "They're ghosts! You can't touch them, or they'll possess you next!" Cane Shuga shouts.

The minion tries to break free. [1d10]
>>
>>30509221
"The word is, it's some kind of power that's been going around," Plague says, lowering his head and chewing his food as a guard shuffles by. "It's been the buzz on a few islands I've visited, but this is the first time that I've seen anything like it up close. If the bounty hunter that took us in also had it, that just confirms that the Gates of Justice know about it and are holding out on us. You and me, we need to team up and get some of it for ourselves. We've both got better things to do than just work in a prison. So whaddya say, will you join my crew?"
>>
>>30509318
"How are we supposed to fight ghosts?!"
Cloud shouts as he struggles with his minion. With little idea on how to fight, his eyes glow orange again as he tries to bring the sun down through this fog.
>Climate Control [Bright Sunny Day] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30509324

Cutlass grins. "YOUR crew?" Cutlass laughs. "I don't see a crew anywhere. Now, you're in MY position. Unless you think can smuggle an entire crew out of here."

Cutlass shakes her head. "Even if you did, I wouldn't join YOUR crew. I'm a Captain myself. You can join MY crew, though."

[1d10] for convincing
>>
>>30509318
"Augh! Alder, I'm on your side! Don't make me return the favor!" Rin warns Alder.

As the chaos continues, Rin attempts to slip in the shadows.

>Stealth: Rolling if needed
[1d10]
>>
>>30509318
"Keep at it Scales, ngh, Yer doin' fine! Those, huff, damn sticks took et outta me doe. I'm fine, I think."
Steve tries to use the swaying of the ship to his advantage and fall his way back onto his feet.

>Recovery [1d10]
>>
>>30509382
"Dammit! Scales, aye need ya to take this. I don't know I'll be gettin' back up, this'll halp ya with da steerin', take care of de ship!"
Steve throws the Navigation Helmet to Scales.
>>
>>30509318
Alder screeches from the bonk, and warks confusedly as he's forced to turn and shoot Rin! He warbles out a few apologies, before turning to Heavyhoof and throwing a vial at him!
>Natural Remedy: [1d10]
>>
>>30509476
[1d4]
>>
>>30509350
Plague chews his food and thoughtfully squints at you. "Well, you're joining my crew, but we're gonna need to workshop this whole captain thing. You can be junior vice deputy captain."

All too soon, your dinner ends when a guard bangs on another gong. The other peons start to rouse the chain-gangs from their tables and corral them out of the mess hall. Plague glances around. "You might need to see an orthodontist, because I see a whole lot of crew all around us. With a prison population this big, there's got to be the formulations of an escape plan going on already. We just need to lead them."

>>30509340
>>30509382
>>30509370
The ship starts veering off course as it skirts dangerously close to the coral walls, sending bits and pieces flying everywhere. Another tendril of mist strikes Scales in the head, animating her body beyond her control with tiny flames. She stabs HHS in the side with her tail.
>HHS 0/4
"Oh, shit! What the!? I didn't do-- sorry, guy!" she apologizes, muscles straining as she grabs hold of the wheel again. [1d10+1]

At that moment, Cloud disperses some of the mist with a beam of sunlight, clearing the way ahead. The ghostly tendrils fly out of the boards as they are exposed to the sunlight, and they recede back into the mist; apparently they are vulnerable to light. In turn, this exposes your attacker: a floating, lanky unicorn with slit eyes, pale tan skin, a light maroon jester's outfit and a slick-back white mane. In his right hoof he holds an hourglass, and in the left, he's juggling an assortment of dice that are covered with ghostly flames. "Oh, bother," he grunts as the sunlight appears and weakens his ghosts. "That's no fun. This is a bit of a boring fight anyway, too conventional. Let's get something exciting going here, why don't we?"

He spins several of the dice in his hoof, and as he does so, the environment behind him-- coral, water and all, becomes murky and distant, twisting and turning as his dice do.

>Pause
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.