[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has there not been an episode where Spike became a pony?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

How has there not been an episode where Spike became a pony?
>>
cuss the fan base will lose there shit in a bad way,.
>>
TF is a SHIT fetish.
>>
>>30507302

Why does everything have to be a fetish with /mlp/?
>>
>>30507307
because 95% of /mlp/ has a fetish
>>
>>30506947
Haven't ever thought about it, OP but this is a good question. All it will take is a bit of poison joke.
>>
>>30506947
Real answer? There's no room for it in the show anymore. It has escalated too much for there to be any point to have an episode like this. I can totally see a season 2 or 3 episode where spike turns into a pony because he thinks it'll help his chances with Rarity, with some cheesy moral to just be yourself or whatever, but it's too late for that. Would just seem out of place now since the Spike x Rarity ship has pretty much been sunk.
>>
Glimma Glam is habitually fuckin reckless with her magic. She would agree to this in a heartbeat.
>>
>>30507394

he was just creeping on her yesterday in honest apple senpai.
>>
>>30507404
Really? That episode sucked so I barely remember it. I thought they closed the romance arc a long time ago. Didn't even know Spike played a role in that episode.
>>
>>30507394
>>30507404
They keep teasing it and for worse I'm afraid it may be retaken in the MLP Movie
>>
>>30507365
pretty sure 95% of humanity has a fetish
>>
>>30507404
>>30507408
>>30507420
Sparity is nothing but gags material at this point. It's annoying and it's clearly not going anywhere.
>>
>>30507399
I don't see how it is the same thing as glimmers usual shit if she is asked to do it.
>>
>>30507433
Literally the only funny moment the ship has ever conjured was in that Trenderhoof episode where Spike looks incredulously at the camera when Rarity complains about her affections being unrequited.
>>
>>30507426
im sure most of them dont include inflation, vore, fat etc
though zoophilia is a requirement on this board, most people outside Africa and the middle east look down on it
>>
>>30506947
Because that would imply having talent, which the show doesn't have anymore.

Next question?
>>
Idea for an episode: Spike opens up a lemonade stand to get money for a comic book, but things go out of hand, as the success of the lemonade stand goes to Spike's head.
>>
>>30507471
Talent can only be had by sentient beings. A cartoon show is not a sentient being.
>>
>>30507506
Is this advanced shitposting?
>>
>>30507636
Sapient*
>>
>>30507433
Still have sweet moments from what I seen he still pining for Rarity might be moments in the movie as well the only way Sparity end is when Rarity give him back the Fire Ruby he gave her.
>>
>>30506947
Same reason there's never been an episode where Timmy Turner becomes a fairy.
>>
Why you guys hate Sparity so much it kind of cute the only I found gross is Carly\Darryl from"The Walking Dead".
>>
>>30507680
Why did the kid just never wish to have the ability to make and grant his own wishes? Would have been much more useful and he wouldn't have to put up with Cosmo and Wanda's shit
>>
>>30507681
it WAS cute, but then it was made clear that it's just a running gag that will never go anywhere. It stops being amusing 7 seasons in.
>>
>Spike wants to try life as a pony
>Twi/Glim indulges, and casts a dragon-to-pony spell
>Fuck up spell at the last second
>Spike is now a zebra for a day
>Zecora burst into Twilight's castle
>Her family is visiting, and she told them in a letter that she was married
>Classic 'dinner with the family, but there's a twist' sitcom plot go
>>
>>30507707
Exactly this. It's a good ship, but Spike's never gonna get it in, and after a while, you start to feel bad for the guy.

>>30507695
That's why. It would destroy the show's premise (though the episode could have a plot where Cosmo and Wanda get all depressed from no longer being needed, so he has them undo the wish. Or something.)
Actually, now that I think of it, they could do a whole movie with that premise.
>>
>>30507680
Wasn't this an exact episode premise very early on in the series?
>>
>>30507669
>the Fire Ruby he gave her.
That was Larson and he left, nobody cares anymore
>>
>>30507734
Google says this is the only time it happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uBUEGPy8HE

And that was a movie in 2014, so while it happened, it wasn't early, and it wasn't an episode.
>>
>>30507734
>>30507779
it was in s1 i think. he couldnt handle the magic and fucked up every wish his fairies made
>>
>>30507726
Make me wonder how earn your happy ending is going to be for Spike?Will he final win her heart or end up with someone else?
>>
>>30507854
You know, for a moment I thought Ember was going to be DHX's way to get rid of Spike's crush by giving him a friend and maybe a possible crush for future stories.
Then Ember went literally nowhere and all what we will have is a fucking comedy episode where the point is try to not piss her off by whatever reason Spike believes she has with the Changelings.

Fuck this season, so full of unimportant shit and still so full of things that needed to have been solved years ago.
>>
>>30507907
This is what happens when you have people that accept SoL that goes absolutely nowhere or has no impact on anything. And yeah, I thought this too. Fuck, I hope we at least get SOMETHING from that upcoming episode of him bonding with her or Thorax but it will probably just be a bunch of gags with the stock sticom plot.
>>
>>30506947
Well, he was briefly Rainbow Dash for a bit.
>>
>>30507925
>>30507907
Probably not because be busy trying to keep them from meeting and like you said Still crushing on Rarity and me might be involve with her in the "Isn't the mane thing about you" episode.

Sometimes I wish I had a Twitter account so I can ask the the staff about what they are going to do about Spike crush.
>>
>>30507975
They never answer anything. I'm just hoping for Spike realizing that he had nothing to worry about in the third act and enjoying being with Ember and Thorax.
>>
>>30507975
> Asking anything to the staff

Poor innocent soul, the current staff is nothing but a bunch of bitter, self entitled assholes who wish you to die if you don't bow down to them. The only ones who gave sincere anwere where Faust and Larson and absolutely nobody else because they were the only ones who actually wanted to make a good cartoon.
>>
>>30508029
>>30508000
I figured that but am amaze that Spike still carry a candle to Rarity because if i was him I would have gaveup.
>>
>>30508029
I mean
I'll bow down to the female staff
>>
I remember watching a video where this guy talk about Sparity he said It haven't ended because the staff is to address it and make both Sparity fans and nonfans happy.
>>
There was a comic where Discord made Celestia look like a normal pegasus. Since he's buds with Spike now, maybe he can do the same thing for him.
>>
>>30507404
>yesterday
>>
>>30507394
Are there even any Spike ships left that hasn't been sunk or is he just a joke character now?
>>
>>30506947
>He's a pegasus
>Not making him a unicorn

If you're gonna TF the poor boy, at least do it right.
>>
>>30507394
This is why the S2-3 era should've been like 5 times longer.
>>
>>30507461
Reminder, most of /mlp/ are just xenophilic schediophiles and wouldn't fug a real horse.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.