[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically if a human nation had a monarch who was, twice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hypothetically if a human nation had a monarch who was, twice as tall as average, eternally youthful, has flowing supernatural hair, overwhelming charisma, has ruled the country for a thousand years, has saved the country from countless threats, controls the sun and moon.

How would said monarch be viewed by the general population?
>>
>>30505494
Oh joy of joys

A /pol/ thread
>>
>>30505494
Where are the civil rights guaranteed by a written constitution, one that limits their power?
>>
>>30505501
What are you going on about?
>>
>>30505516
You'll see

This will not be pony related in the least
>>
>>30505514
Who needs dead paper that everyone ignores when you have a living guarantee of civil liberties that no one can ignore?
>>
>>30505494
People would be screaming patriarchy
>>
>>30505494
An insufferable tyrant who must be destroyed at any cost.
>>
>>30505494
Well, if they had a monarchy, odds are they'd be a feudal society where peasants are barely allowed enough to eat. It would be another part of life to them. Maybe they'd try to question it, maybe they'd rebel and be capitalist like the rest of us.
Odds are pretty against that at this point and time though. Technology allows dictators to control the masses with absurd ease, and any country run by an immortal monarch is probably gonna be brimming with propaganda that the peasant classes are too busy working to read.
Add in the fact that they control the two most essential parts of our solar system for life, and they're likely not to be unseated any time soon.

Anyone who works above the peasant class will be born into the country brimming with fanatical pride, to the point where questioning the crown would mean instant death via snip-
>>
File: 1067179.png (2MB, 1920x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1067179.png
2MB, 1920x1222px
What the fuck does Celestia actually do politically wise? All she ever does is talk with delegates of other nations and do vague paperwork. Every place we vist seems to run on their own rules. That's not even getting into the can of worms of what exactly is and isn't part of Equestria. I mean this entire map is called "map of Equestria" yet many parts of it are their own things.
>>
>>30506717
Are you advocating the violent overthrow of our lawfully elected government, buddy? Because that's a felony.
>>
>>30506757
I guess you think the United Kingdom of Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and Sweden are hellholes?
>>
>>30505494
Probably a God. I mean this in complete seriousness; if we found someone who could raise the sun on command, even in this age, there would be people who worshiped them. If someone appeared who could do that thousand of years ago? They'd be the dominant religion today, especially if they were still fucking alive and could do it when asked to. Never even adding the fact that they're appear to be exactly what most people imagine a God to look like, and have the experience and charisma to back it up. Saving the country is just the cherry on top (though this carries much less weight in Equestria, where every city has a pony or two that's saved the country and are local heroes.)

>>30506809
Equestria is a collection of city states that all give allegiance to the throne. Politically, I assume that Celestia is in charge of settling disputes between said cities, as well as assembling and maintaining an army in times of war. She also deals with international relations for Equestria as a whole. I imagine she also handles taxes, or at least relegates that duty to someone beneath her.
>>
>>30507922
>Probably a God. I mean this in complete seriousness; if we found someone who could raise the sun on command, even in this age, there would be people who worshiped them. If someone appeared who could do that thousand of years ago? They'd be the dominant religion today, especially if they were still fucking alive and could do it when asked to. Never even adding the fact that they're appear to be exactly what most people imagine a God to look like, and have the experience and charisma to back it up. Saving the country is just the cherry on top (though this carries much less weight in Equestria, where every city has a pony or two that's saved the country and are local heroes.)
Thank you for being the one person in the thread to answer the question seriously.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.