[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through the Shattered Planes: A MonsterPony CYOA #8:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 49

File: OP03monpon.png (559KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
OP03monpon.png
559KB, 1000x800px
The shattered planes.
Lands beyond what is real, a thousand small realities, all complete with their unique dwellers. The natural order and peace reigned in each of them. In the past.

But now that the portals have opened, outsiders poured in the planes, searching for glory, and ready to crush what or whoever planned to stop them.
Even if some planes had to collapse.

You’re a hydra. You lived in your jungle until the Diamond Dog attacked. They destroyed your home plane, and now you’re in exile, searching for a new home. You are Faze, and your sisters are named Fangs and Froth.

The dogs have to pay. But they’re hiding in The Colony, a plane fortified by outsiders and ruled by a demon, and you don’t feel up for the task yet. Tori, a tengu in search of glory and strength has joined you and your sisters in your quest. After resting in the Winter Calm, you’ve decided to go find the Amazons of the Wild Steppes, which you hope to recruit for your quest. While you were travelling through the Steppes, you found a strange seemingly abandoned hut.

Full story: https://www.anonpone.com/monsterpone/
Collected pages in your Planar Guide (updated): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/owrbq8ct3bf8l3c/AABuMCRlUB4BRYDlEAwjCZF4a?dl=0

Inventory: barrel of water, 2 days worth of food, 3 backpacks, 3 water cans, a planar guide (book), 1 gems, 8 pearls, a 10-feet wide crepe, the skull of a bone golem, a sleeping potion, a stone-skin potion, a broadsword, an arm plate, a bear trap, a bundle of bolts, a toolbox, a net, some rope, nylon string, several hooks and stakes, three gas masks, a jar of terrine, a crowbar, a pouch containing marbles, a knife.
>>
File: 155monpon.png (131KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
155monpon.png
131KB, 1000x800px
Last post from previous thread

“Sleep will have to wait, then.” You declare, much to Fangs’ annoyance.
“Huh, and what about dinner?” Froth retorts, worried.
“Umm… we can eat while we go there.”

The news seems to reassure your sister a little, and it’s while gnawing on your food stock that you travel to the next curiosity in sight. It takes you a while, and the sky is nearly completely dark when you arrive. As Tori described it, you’re facing the skeleton of a beast which has been made into some sort of tent. The Steppe is still completely silent.

“Yabai, Faze-san.” Tori mutters a complain in your ear. “I’m no night owl. I can’t see a thing!”
The truth is, you can’t see much more either.
Your sense of smell, however, is formal. This hut smells like diamond dog.
>>
File: 156monpon.png (186KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
156monpon.png
186KB, 1000x800px
>>30504941
The smell is still fresh. Though you can't see the dogs right now, that may mean they're about to come back to this hideout later.
“Let's try wating them out.” You declare. “I can smell there's been some dogs in here very recently.”

And wait you do. For a while, there's only darkness. And you almost doze off. Because you share the same metabolism with you sisters, it is almost impossible for only one of your heads to remain awoken while the others sleep. And Tori has to nudge you back to attention when something happens.

Some flickering light has appeared in the hut, without anyone coming in. And then there's the sound of something heavy being displaced for a second. After that, there's only indistinct light noises coming from the hut.

What do?
>>
>>30504952
Try to listen in.
>>
>>30504952
Tori. We'll be right back. Wake up our sisters so we can check out what's inside.Let's peek inside and see what's here.
Now it's times like these that the skull becomes really useful. When you're skulking in the night, and need to flee or sneak up on prey.
>>
File: 157monpon.png (202KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
157monpon.png
202KB, 1000x800px
>>30505005
>>30505007
“Wait here Tori.” You mumbles “I'm going to check what's inside.”

You think you can see your friend nod in the darkness. So after making sure your sisters are awake, you stealthily slither to the edge of the hut. The thing isn't particularly protected, so you can easily see inside.

A single lantern hung at the roof provides light to the makeshift room. There's one diamond dog inside. He looks dirty and quite old, as you can see the sides of his white beard even though he faces the opposite direction. He's wearing worn out brown clothes.
The dog is stirring a watery-looking bowl of stew with a wooden spoon. And aside from that, the hut is completely bare, with not even a bag or a container from where the dog could have taken his food from.

>What do?
>>
>>30505299
Say hello.
>>
>>30505299
Looks like there's some kind of depression underneath him. He either teleported here or dug here.
>>
>>30505299
That circular hole near the dog looks worn or fresh. This must be an entrance to an underground burrow. Curious.

>>30505551
teleporting is very unlikely. So digging is the likely answer.
>>
>>30505299
Sneak up and quickly coil around him so he can't escape. What is this is some forward operation to steal the God Artifact of this plane?
>>
>>30505618
Or maybe just maybe not every fucking diamond dog is a member of the one group.
>>
>>30505640
Now that's just stupid.
>>
File: 158monpon.png (104KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
158monpon.png
104KB, 1000x800px
>>30505315
>>30505551
>>30505601
>>30505618
“Hello!” You suddenly says as you make your way inside. However, the dog seems not to hear you, and continues having dinner without caring about the giant hydra coming in his home.

“We can't do it like that anymore, Faze, remember?” Froth declares, the dog still oblivious to your presence “Let me handle this!”
Your sister starts to take control of your body, and a swift swipe of your tail later, the dogs is taken inside your might coils without letting him any time to try anything funny. Now that he looks at you, the dogs has a terrified look on his face, and his shaking body can't even scream in horror intelligibly.
“Hello!” Froth declares with a predatory grin to the frightened dog. He can only stutters something about having mercy or something in response.

While the dog looks like a little too shocked to speak right away, you start to notice a strange space on the ground he might have dug in. This might explain his sudden appearance in the hut.

>What do?
>>
>>30505783
Your words for your life. Maybe
What's your name? What's underground?
Why are you here?
Tell us things worthwhile if you want to live longer.
No shouting.
>>
>>30505783
Ask him what he is doing here.
>>
>>30505783
Lift him off of the ground and wait a while for him to calm down and try again.
>>
>>30505783
Post something you faggot. It's been two hours.
>>
File: 159monpon.png (52KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
159monpon.png
52KB, 1000x800px
>>30505808
>>30505818
>>30505839
“What are you doing here?” You question the dog. But he can only mumbles disembodied words in the state of shock the sudden attack of a creature a dozen times more massive than he is has let him.

“What.” You start to tighten your coils at each word, clearly announcing what will happen if he doesn't answer. It's way too late for you be patient with this one. “Are. You. Doing. Here.”

“M-mining!” The dog finally manages to muster enough breath to answer with a panicked voice. “There's... There's some good metal down there. That's all I'm doing here. I-I swear!”

“Mining? And you're alone?” Fangs asks.
“Y-yes!” The dog nods desperately “I give some of it to the Amazons of these planes for some food, but I also have a few contact who come to get most of my stuff against good money!”
Since the dog seems ready to cooperate, you loosen your grip a little, just letting it tight enough he has no chance of escaping whatsoever.

“And what is your name?” You ask.
“I'm WIshbone. C-can you let me go, please?” He begs.

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow

>>30506659
Appreciated supportive billy
>>
>>30506779
he's just a miner in this plane, I say we let him go.
>>
>>30506779
Well he seems harmless enough. Wish him luck with his mining and head back to our sleeping spot.
>>
>>30506779
Well you seem not evil enough. Mind telling us what you know about this Plane?

>>30506802
>>30506806
We've already went through the trouble. Might as well ask him a few questions. Like the cultures of this place, what not to do, the if Amazon's, have taboos, how old is he, the names and descriptions of all the other natives of this plane.
>>
>>30506779
Ask him if he's been having any problems with "hostile business take overs," or people trying to harass him. Maybe we could help him.
>>
>>30506779
Give the old pupper pat pats.
Tell us something worthwile to appease my sister's *cough cough* fucking Froth blood must, pleeeeeeaase~?
>>
>>30506779
What can you tell us about the colony?
>>
>>30506779
>but I also have a few contact who come to get most of my stuff against good money!
And who might they be?
>>
>>30506779
Ease up on the poor doggo, and boop Froth's nose with our tail while chastising her for being so aggressive.
Ask what Wishbone is mining, and see what he knows about the Amazons.
>>
>>30506779
Not this >>30510315
I don't want to get headbutted again because anon wanted to be cutesey and ask useless questions.
weren't you paying attention? He said he was mining for metal you idiot. And if you ment to say what kind of metal then you should've started with that.

A better question to ask would be, does he have any other reason to be here other then money? Is it really worth the dangerous wildlife?
>>
>>30506779
It seems kind of odd that an elderly, or at least bearded dog is doing here all by his lonesome.
>>
>>30506779
Keep the hold on him for Froth's sake, but not enough for him to escape. Not that it would matter since his paws are stuck in our coil.

She's probably still a little butt hurt we're not killing every outsider.
>>
>>30506779
Did we or did we not get the weapons the minotaurs had?
>>
PLEENY YOU FUCK!
>>
File: 160monpon.png (53KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
160monpon.png
53KB, 1000x800px
>>30511754
>>30510357
>>30510352
>>30510315
>>30509693
>>30508956
>>30508311
>>30507540
>>30507531
>>30506806
>>30506802
“Hmmm...” You pout, feigning to ponder your prisoner's fate “I guess your honesty earned you a little room to breathe. And since you know the amazons, killing you might not be a smooth move for us, right Froth?”
Your sister rolls her eyes and groans. But still, you release the dog on the ground, but you still loom way too close for him to even think about escaping.

“Now, Wishbone” You speak with a devious smile “Perhaps you can help us. And then maybe we can even help you in return! Here, for example, do you happen to have some troublesome customers? I mean, an old dog like you working alone, I can imagine your clients getting cocky with you.”
“N-no, It's been going rather smoothly.” The miner shakes his head with a tense smile “My contacts are a couple of old friends of mine. I give them the stuff so them so they can sell it at the Colony.”

“The Colony, huh? What can you tell us about that city?”
“Well, I know that it's not a good place to live in.” He cringes “Actually, I'm saving up to retire and hire some mercenaries to get me to Fort Ruby. That settlement is a dozen planes away, and many of these are deathtraps for an old-timer like me.”

“So you used to live at the Colony but you left?” Froth asks.
“Well, yes. I left for good when The Warden took over.” Wishbone nods “Things weren't what you could call 'good' before, but at least you could survive from honest work if you didn't care about the shady business going on. But now, from what my folks are telling me, it has become almost mandatory to get into the slaving business in some way. They don't like to talk much about it.”
>>
>>30512547
waiting for Pleeny to post the next from the queued posts....
>>
>>30512547

“Still, I'm rather puzzled.” You continue with a suspicious tone “An old dog like you? Alone, in such a dangerous plane? And yet you don't have any problem with the wildlife... Aren't you hiding something, Wishbone?”
“N-no!” Wishbones replies with a panicked voice “I spend most of my time underground so I'm rather safe. There's little animals roaming around this far from the water sources, and most of them sleep at night, even the Dormaius. So I can get out of my hole after sunset and breathe some fresh air for a change.”

“Hum... Fair enough.” You nod to yourself. “And you said you also sold your metal to the amazons, right? What kind of metal is it by the way.”
“Hum.” He nods “Getting food from them has been a lot easier than foraging, and cheaper than from the Colony. When I arrived here, I heard they were relatively peaceful, so I went all the way to cut myself a deal with them. I didn't understand all they said about some natural order of not uplifting the earth at the time, but they seemed glad someone else was ready to go underground to extract some metal. They deliver me some food and water every two days, and in exchange I give them metal when they need it. Amazons prefer spears and bows instead of swords, and rarely wear any armour beyond a bone cuirass, so they really don't ask much in exchange. As for the metal, it wasn't anything we knew back home. While not magical or anything, it's light, ductile and even more durable than steel. The amzons call this light grey metal earthbone.”

“Oh!” Fangs perks up. “Could it be the amazons are coming tomorrow?”
“Erm... Yes?” Wishbone answers uncomfortably. “Tomorrow morning actually. I mean, I've gotta tell you, I'd rather not try sneaking on her like you did with me, in case that's what you had in mind.”

>What do?
>>
>>30512547
There's more than one settlement?
>>
>>30512552
Guess we'll camp around nearby or something. We have business with them.
>>
>>30512552
Hmm, that metal sounds pretty useful. Maybe we can work out a deal for some. Find somebody that can turn it into something useful.
>>
>>30512552
What's fort ruby?
>>
>>30512569
>>30512571
>>30512597
>>30512890

“Nah, we're here to talk with the amazons. Wait, hold on a second, there's more than one settlement?” You exclaim.
“Oh, you didn't know?”

“More like, didn't expect your filth to have taken root on more than one plane.” Forth hisses, showing her fags.
“W-well” The dog breathes heavily “It's not like we got a hold on a lot of planes. I mean, as we got to explore more of the planes, we realised some of them were forming some sorts of 'hubs' together. As in, groups of twenty or so planes being strongly connected together by many portals and only a few portals to travel tone next hub, which made the exploration of planes more linear than what they originally expected. So we had to find a way to get supplies for the-”

“You talk about a lot of boring things, old dog.” Froth cuts the dog, clearly showing she's not interested in the lesson. “We just wanted to know what are the other settlements?”
“Err... I guess it's a little hard to explain...” Wishbone wipes the sweat off his forehead “Anyway, there's only four of our settlements from what I know. There's Dragonbone Castle right at the plane with the portal to our world, The Colony which... you seem to already know, then Fort Ruby, which only became a decent plane to live at recently when they finally managed to tame the keeper. And finally there's Newgrounds, at the edge of the known planes. Dragonbone Castle exists to control what come in and goes out of the planes, while Fort Ruby stopped being the most advanced settlement of the vanguard recently, and now it's on its way to become a trading post like The Colony originally was, so they're looking for craftdogs like me now that most big-time adventurers left.”
>>
File: 161monpon.png (155KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
161monpon.png
155KB, 1000x800px
>>30513156

“Mmh... alright dog. That will be all” You declare. After all, you're quite tired and out of question for the miner. “We'll be leaving now.”
You think about asking some metal from the dog, but that may wait tomorrow. After a long day, you go coil up in your crepe to get the beauty sleep you deserve.

“Hoi, wake up Faze-san!”
The voice of your feathered friend takes you out of your slumber.
“I've seen the to amazons coming this way! They'll be here in a couple of minutes.”
“They're coming?” Fangs' eyes lazily flutter open under the morning sun. “What do they look like?”
“Etto. They're both big ponies. I mean, your kind of big.” Tori says “You'll probably be eye-to-eye with them. One of them was pulling a small cart and has a bow, and the other wore a big skull as a helmet.”

>What do?
>>
>>30513159
Ok I have to agree with the guy who keeps saying to drop our skull. Leave that shit behind because I really don't want to spooke these guys.
>>
>>30513159
Mind if you start talking to them and introduce us to them so we don't spook them? The skull artifact and all that.
>>
>>30513184
>>30513159
You clearly aren't creative enough to know how to go around the issue.
All you gotta do is have Tori introduce us to them, and when we head our name we pop up and greet them from the front or something.
Really now, you're not all that bright.
>>
>>30513184
This.
>>
>>30513209
read this >>30513202
>>
>>30513159
Tori can you go to them talk to them, we would but the skull artifact we have will cause us to scare them.
>>
>>30513159
Pretty dope hat. Wish we had the time for some. Think we could possibly trade for some armor?
>>
File: 162monpon.png (100KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
162monpon.png
100KB, 1000x800px
>>30513190
>>30513202
>>30513229

“Hum... Do you mind making the first move Tori?” You ask your friend “I'm afraid they might not like... you know, my stealthy abilities.”
“Shimpai nai, Faze-san.” Tori nods. “I'll go. I'm pretty excited to meet them anyway! Just make sure to be visible. Get in front of the dog's hut maybe?”

You agree with your friend, and decide to wait for the amazons clearly in view in front of the home of the dog. Somewhat, the miner doesn't decide to keep you company when he sees you, and gets back in his hut on the tip of his toes instead.
The two amazons arrive some time later, Tori with them. You friend seems to have already broken ice with at least one of them. And it's with a cheerful smile the mare with the bow speaks to you.

“So you're the one who wanted to meet us right?” She states as a greeting. “It's rare to see anything else than outsiders coming for us. I'm rather curious about you've got to say!”
The amazon does seem genuinely interested, and speaks with a carefree tone. Her companion, however, remains deadpan and silent. And you're not even sure she's looking at you though that mask.

“Oh, hey Wishbone!” The first amazon seems to notice the dog cowering behind his hut. She proceeds to undo the knot around her neck. “We don't need anything today, so you can just enjoy your prize. I hope you don't have anything against giraffe meat.”

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow

Not being too lazy is haaaaaaaaaaaard
>>
>>30513691
That's ok bebe. Now get yo butt ready for tomorrow.

>>30513684
If you notice that Wishbone is spooked, it's because we spooked him earlier. See our plane was destroyed my "filthy mutts!" like his race. So its more then a little hard to be nice.
But he does seem like a decent person. That's fair enough. What can you tell us about Amazon's? And can you take us to the Oasis's to replenish our water supply?

I want to mention how we're searching for people to help defeat The Colony and it's demonic keeper, but only when we're far from the dog. I don't entirely trust him.
>>
>>30513684
Explain our mission, and politely say hi to skullface over there
>>
>>30513684
Are there things we should and shouldn't do while here?

And can you tell us about those damn giant birds?
>>
>>30513159
Interesting skull head ware. What kind of animal did it come from?
>>
mump?
>>
PLEENY YOU FAGGOT. POST SOMETHING.
>>
>>30514835
>>30514096
>>30515837
>>30516138
You decide to keep your true motive hidden for now. There's a slim chance that a dog hearing you might end in trouble since he still has contacts with the Colony. And you didn't exactly become friends with Wishbone either.

“Hum, my greetings to both of you, amazons.” You start a little awkwardly since you had to rethink your words “Actually, I just wanted to ask if you could bring me to the oasis of this plane. I'm afraid my water supplies may be running low too soon.”

“Huh?” The amazons sounds a little disappointed “Well, don't worry. The oases are easy to find. They're over there, between the mountains. And we don't own them or anything so you can have as much as you like. But honestly, Tori made it sound like you had a lot more dramatic plea.”
You friend sheepishly shrugs when she exchanges a look with amazon.

“Ah... S-sorry about that.” You show a tense smile “Uh... I'm a little on the edge. My plane was destroyed a couple of days a go and I and my sisters still feel a little lost.”
“Oh, wow...” The amazon's eyes go wide “Now that's rather gruesome. How did that happen?”

“An army of diamond dogs. They came and torched the forest to slay the keeper. Everything burned to a crisp.”
“And, this is also why we may have been a little rough on Wishbone when we saw him.” Fangs adds apologetically “In case you were wondering why he's a little spooked right now...”
Neither of the two mares seem to pay much attention to that last bit.
>>
File: 163monpon.png (69KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
163monpon.png
69KB, 1000x800px
>>30518775
“So you've been travelling around since then I guess.” The amazon continues “Alright, I can understand why you're feeling a little adrift.”
“Yeah, I'm not really used to living like that.” You nod “So... I'd really appreciate if somepony could show me around. And maybe tell me what's best to do or not to do around here. Or how to deal with these pesky giant birds!”
“The Dromaius you mean?” The amazon chuckles “Ha! We can talk about that while we walk. My name's Pawah by the way!”
“I'm Forth”
“I'm Fangs” Your sisters answer.
“And my name is faze. And you are...” You turn to the other amazon, hoping to get her name too “Ahem. N-nice helm by the way. What kind of animal did it come from?”

However, the mare with the skull doesn't answer, and keep staring into the void.
“Don't mind White Eye.” Pawah says. “She's always like that when there's something that intrigues her. She'll talk when she'll be done examining you.”

And on these words, you start to tread toward the horizon once again.

>What do?
>>
>>30518778
When we are far away form the miner, tell them why we are really in this plane.
>>
>>30518912
“...That's why you just don't fight the Dromaius.” Pawah finishes to explain “They're stupid, and killing them is stupidly easy with the right traps. But there's nothing to gain in defeating these! They're the incarnation of vanity and misplaced self-importance, the chief taught me, and thus fighting them is always an error.”
While you were walking under the morning sun, Pawah told you a little more about the Dromaius. It turns out they always avoid the birds, and use a special kind of stinky concoction to ward them away from their village.
Meanwhile, White Eye remains silent, but walk so close to you her coat brushes against your scales at some point.

“Alright. I'll try to keep that in mind.” You nod. “But now...” You look back making sure you haven't been followed by the dog “...There's something I need to ask you.”
“Hum?”

“Actually, there's another reason I wanted to meet you, the Amazons.” You start to explain. “I'm... not exactly sure where to start, so I'll try to get right to the point. There's this outsider settlement called the Colony, and I want the amazons to help me get rid of it. The outsiders from that place are controlled by a destructive force which has already killed the keeper from my plane and destroyed my home, and they're probably not going to stop there. I want to assemble enough forces to get rid of that problem once for all before we're all in danger, and thus I came to request the Amazon's help.”

“Huh... ” The mare in front of you starts after pondering for a few seconds. She sounds a little confused by your speech “That sounds like something really big. You should probably make your case in front of the chief. That's how it's supposed to work, right White Eye?”
White Eye gives the faintest of all the nods in response while she get a little away from you.
>>
File: 164monpon.png (78KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
164monpon.png
78KB, 1000x800px
>>30519382
“Huh. That's what I thought.” Pawah nods to herself. “We'll going back to the village. I guess you can come with us.”
“Wait, Pawah.” White Eye states with a raspy voice, before turning to you “Why do you think the Amazons should accept to help you, hydra? I don't want to waste the chief's time.”

>What do?
>>
>>30519389
You sure they won't come up with a reason to attack this plane as well? Maybe try to capture and enslave you guys? We do want revenge on them for destroying our home plane and all the pain that has caused, but the more we've learned about them, the more we've come to think that they're only going to become a worse problem if their allowed to continue doing as they please. At the very least, this "Warden" of theirs has to be dealt with.
>>
>>30518663
Post the billies in sekrit faggot.
>>
>>30519389
You wouldn't just be helping us, you'd be helping yourselves by nipping this problem in the bud before it gets out of control. If you don't help defeat the colony now, you won't be able to stop them when they come knocking on your door.
>>
>>30519480
>>30519830
“These outsiders just won't stop.” You answer solemnly. “They have taken a knack into enslaving the native of all planes around them, and amazons may very well be the next on the list. At first, we were driven by rage and wanted to get revenge for our home, but as we met more native and outsiders, we realised this place they call the Colony is rotten at the core, and a devil they call The Warden control is with a cruel hoof, always calling for more and more destruction. This is why you amazons need to help us. Because sooner or later they will come fore you too.”

The mare stares at you for a while in silence. You think she's pondering what you just said but with the helm and that deadpan attitude of her it's hard to tell.
“Whatever.” White Eye eventually states. “It's not like you're being a problem right now. But we're not scared of outsiders. You're gonna have to find something else if you want to convince any amazon to follow you.”

Without waiting for you, the grey mare starts to walk again toward the horizon.
“Not very nice of her, huh?” Pawah comments with a smirk “She doesn't really likes to talk, so she often ends up being rude to use as few words as possible. But she's mostly right though. You won't impress anyone with that story, even if I let you see the chief.”
The tawny amazon begins to follow her companion. “Come. The way's still long.”
>>
File: 165monpon.png (90KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
165monpon.png
90KB, 1000x800px
>>30520024

Indeed, it's only two hours later than you start to see the shape of the amazon village at the horizon. Of course, the proximity of the oasis could already be felt, as you noticed several herds of gazelles, giraffes, and even a group of rhinos as you came closer. You're also much closer from the mountains too, and the rocky pythons now blot a sizeable part of the horizon.

The village itself consists only of a dozen of straw huts. And you can see a number of mares working and probably cooking in center of the village, in the middle of the huts. Aside from the guard who seem have noticed you, there's not even a small fence to protect the village, and the tall grass being cut is the only thing which gives the village a delimitation in space. There's some sort of totem in the middle of the tents.

“Alright, girls. I'm gonna tell the chief you want an audience.” Pawah tells you, while White Eye is already returning home, without even saying goodbye. “If she accepts, I'll come back to pick you up. Beyond that, you'll be on your own.”

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30520028
Let talk amount our sister and tori on how we are going to convince them to join us in our cause.
>>
>>30520028
We can go back for Wishbone and he could testify. If he cares and knows how wrong the Colony, he won't blab, about it to the unsavory folk. And I hope he's be willing to help.
>>
>>30520028
>You won't impress anyone with that story, even if I let you see the chief.
Then what if we brought an Amazon or two to the Keeper who proposed our quest to gather forces? She's only two or so planes away. She's a who lot more knowledgeable then us.
>>
>>30520028
So I read somewhere that Amazon's do rebirth or something. Is it safe if we killed some animal and eat or? Or would we be eating your grandmother or something? (Feinting ignorance)
>>
>>30522936
But we know that's not how it works.
>Feinting ignorance
For what purpose.
That just seems like a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>30520028
>If she accepts, I'll come back to pick you up. Beyond that, you'll be on your own.
So we can come into the village and talk to the other?
If yey then let's go ask around, maybe see if they have a store of sorts for trading.
>>
>>30522936
Thats dumb as fuck.
>>
>>30524860
By which I mean the pretending not to know how it works.
>>
>>30520836
>>30521692
>>30522622
>>30524089

“Thanks.” You say “Can I wait in the village for you?”
“Err... wait until you've seen the chief, please.” Pawah answers “The village is our home, it would be a little rude to come uninvited.”

After that, the amazon walks away toward the village, leaving you alone for now.
“Alright girls.” You say “We've got to think fast. How can we convince the amazon chief The Colony is a real threat to them all. I was thinking that maybe Wishbone or the Innkeeper might help convincing them the danger of The Colony is real.”
“Etto...” Tori ponders “Moshikashite, the problem is not that they don't believe you, but more like they don't see why they should worry about it at all. White Eye-san said they're not afraid of outsiders, and that's probably true for all of them. These amazons don't look like they will be scared by mere stories, no matter how scary you or anyone else make them sound. I'm not not sure what to do.”

“I think Tori might be onto something here.” Froth adds “I remember the innkeeper saying amazons believed in the right of might or something, right?. Then maybe we have to be more bold with our demands. We must show these mares we're not some pushovers begging for help, but some real warriors who get what they want!”
“I don't know...” Fangs retorts “Mom also said we had to be respectful. I'm afraid that if we come off as rude, they may never accept to help at all. I mean, Pawah didn't sound to me like she's all about muscles and power.”

“Well, maybe Pawah is just the nice girl of their tribe.” Froth retorts “Because that White Eye sounded like she'd be convinced by nothing else than her muzzle biting the dust.”
“She barely said anything, though...” Fangs pouts.
“Precisely!” Froth exclaims triumphantly “Not talking is precisely how meatheads do!”
>>
File: 166monpon.png (103KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
166monpon.png
103KB, 1000x800px
>>30525892
This conversation could have gone on for a while, but you see Pawah coming back. You and Tori then follow her toward the village since the chief accepted to talk to you. The amazons you see in the village seems to be at work for the most part. Some of them cooking, others are tanning some pelts and a new hut for the village seems to be in the making. You get a couple of looks from the locals, they seem rather curious about you for the most part, but none of them seems worried about a three-headed snake slithering into their village.

Your guide leads you into one of the small huts, which doesn't look much different from the others. Inside, you see a single amazon working in front of a table. From the various little jars and flasks in front of her, you think she might be in the middle of brewing something. The odour of unknown dried herbs fills the air. Aside from that and the rug of braided dry herbs covering the ground, the inside of the hut is bare. The light of the midday sun coming from above draws a circle of light on the ground.

“Chief Earthbloom.” Pawah announces herself “I've brought the guests.”
“Thanks Pawah.” The cmare replies, not even looking in your direction. Her voice sounds serene and rather friendly, and quite older than the two mare you spoke with so far. But you can't help but think age might be the only clue of her being the chief of the amazons, since she's not wearing any weapon. She looks like the most harmless of the mares of this village. “I don't think there's any tasks which needs you right now. Go have some fun until lunch is ready.”
“Thanks, chief.” Pawah smiles, before leaving you alone with Earthbloom in the hut.

“So you're the one Pawah told me about, right?” The chief takes a break from her work to examine you. She has a calm smile on her face. “Go on, I'm listening.”

>What do?
>>
>>30525901
>“Not talking is precisely how meatheads do!”
Trying hard not to laugh

Right. So we're here trying to gather an army to beat down The Colony once and for all, but from our earlier conversation with Pawah, the Amazons have no interest in fighting them. Mind if I ask why is that?
>>
>>30525901
boop
>>
>>30526112
NO
do NOT
We are serious snek 2day
RESIST boop urge
boop

>>30525901
Introduce ourselves and Tori; explain the situation. Be blunt and just ask "what can we do to get help from the amazons"
>>
>>30526112
I have to agree.
No boops. Granted I am biased because I hate boops in general but in this situation it seems an even worse idea then it usauly is
>>
>>30525901
If we can't earn their sympathy, than we should try to find a way to earn their respect. Rather than focusing on recruiting them right now, we should focus on getting to know them better and building some kind of understanding to build off of. Lets start by letting them know about whats going on outside their plane. They do seem pretty isolated after all.
>>
File: 167monpon.png (66KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
167monpon.png
66KB, 1000x800px
>>30526252
>>30526112
>>30526095
“Thanks for receiving us, chief Earthbloom.” You bow slightly. “Ours names are Faze, Fags and Froth. And over here is our friend and companion Tori. And-”
But it's at that moment you realise your body has betrayed you. You eyes go wide as you see the sneaky tip of your tail, slithering toward the snootle of the chief, and eventually applying a wild-rabbit-class push on the aforementioned snootle.

Earthbloom blinks a few times in surprise.
“Is this some sort of greeting from your home?” The chief asks, before returning the boop on each of your heads with a giggle. “Because I find it amusing!”
“Hum, yes... ahaha...” You gulp, trying to regain some composure since you're on an important mission right now. Once the awkward moment has passed, you proceed to explain once again the whole story. The Colony, the demon controlling it and the nefarious practices of the outsiders who dwell there. You make sure to insist on the fact they're a danger for all the planes and how yours was destroyed, and therefore that The Colony must be cleansed as soon as possible.

Once you're finished, the chief ponders for a moment before speaking.
“Hum... so... your plan is to just come here and have everypony just do what you ask them? That's rather insulting actually.” The chief declares, still keeping her serene voice.

“Er, no!” You shake your head vigorously “I mean, I want you to understand. I really think the outsiders from The Colony are a danger for everypony that must be eliminated. They killed the keeper of our plane! Yours might be the next on the list for all you know! Doesn't that concern you even a little?”
>>
>>30526620

“It might indeed.” Earthbloom shrugs “So what? Am I supposed to ask every amazon of this plane to attack an enemy before they even showed the tip of their blade? We'd be walking among the skulls of the dead if these were ours ways. Also we wouldn't be talking like we are right now. Besides, I don't know a single force in this world we Amazons couldn't protect our homes from.”

You cringe. It really sounds like the amazons are way too confident in themselves to strike The Colony on their own before they've seen the danger it represents in the flesh. You'll have to find another way to convince them, and there at least one other path you can think of.

“Alright.” You take a more serious stand “Then what can we do to get the help from the amazons?”
A smirk appears on the chief's face.
“You need to deserve it of course.” She answers. “This is your fight you're asking us to take a part in. What do YOU think you could do to deserve the honour to lead all the amazons tribes in battle?”

>What do?
>>
>>30526626
We'd first have to unite all of the amazon tribes before we could lead them in battle.
>>
>>30526626
Did we already suggest bring Wishbone?
>>
>>30526679
Well. Maybe not us per say. It's more like we have a petition and we're traveling theplanet, community looking for people who would be willing to join forces to destroy a greater evil.
How to unit them would be hard. And, maybe somewhere in the future where people from the Colonybwant something from here, it would be too late?

>>30526626
“This is your fight you're asking us to take a part in. What do YOU think you could do to deserve the honour to lead all the amazons tribes in battle?”
Yes, it is our fight, and soon to be everyone elses. Not that we're trying to pull everyone into something they don't want. It's more of preventing a dark and inevitable future with a preemptive strike.

Alright. Back to...
>What do YOU think you could do to deserve the honour to lead all the amazons tribes in battle
I'unno. Should we fight someone to prove our combat prowess or is that not ok?
>>
>>30526626
Maybe slay an emu?
>>
>>30526859
>“...That's why you just don't fight the Dromaius.” Pawah finishes to explain “They're stupid, and killing them is stupidly easy with the right traps. But there's nothing to gain in defeating these! They're the incarnation of vanity and misplaced self-importance, the chief taught me, and thus fighting them is always an error.”
Probably not.
>>
>>30526626
>What do YOU think you could do to deserve the honour to lead all the amazons tribes in battle?
Well we sort of know this one queen that lost her hive?
>>
>>30526913
Oh yeah good point
>>
>>30526626
Maybe we should go check out the other villages and tribes. Get a general vibe and feel for everything so we know what to do.
Do you guys have a shop?
>>
File: 168monpon.png (100KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
168monpon.png
100KB, 1000x800px
>>30526679
>>30526696
>>30526764
>>30526984
>>30527256

“I've been trying to gather as much ponies as possible.” you answer “ Already the queen bee of a hive has answers favourably to my request. As for what I could do for the amazons, we'd first have to unite all the tribes of Amazons before they may fight as one.”.

“Alright, alright.” Earthbloom chuckles “I'm going to make it a little easier for you on that. Even if we live apart, we Amazons are one people. So if you manage to convince our tribe you're worthy, I have the power to call an assembly in your name. But then you'll have to convince all the chiefs. And that will be MUCH harder.”

“Then, I'd like to challenge your tribe in a fight, Earthbloom.” You state. “Is that okay for me to prove my prowesses in combat?”
“Hum, I thought you might end up offering something like this. So you want your strength to be tested? Then so be it.” the chief nods to herself “I'll prepare a trial for you tonight. Come back to me at dusk, you're free to remain in the village until then.”

“Thank you.” You bow “By the way, if you still doubt my words, Wishbone can confirm them if you want.”
“No, that won't be necessary.” Earthbloom shakes her head “I believe every word you said about The Colony was sincere. What I still want to find out is whether you're speaking the rightful concern of a warrior, or the paranoia of a lost foal.”
And on these words, the chief turns back to her table.

After a final bow, you leave the tent of the chief. Outside, you see the tribe seems to be gathering for lunch. There about a dozen of them. You see Pawah discussing with another amazon over there. Meanwhile, White Eye seems a little away from everyone else.

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>30527304
See you later sweet cheeks.

>>30527296
Go ask Pawah if there's a place to trade goods.
So Froth. We haven't had much to fighting since the flesh warper. What say us ask White Eye to a fight?
>>
>>30526626
What we're already doing, actually. The Colony and its Demon lord are still destroying planes and are only growing stronger because of it.

They have active incentive to destroy them, so if they keep doing it, then they'll keep getting stronger. Can you say the same?

Our continued effort is enough for us to deserve aid, or will the Amazons keep to themselves while they're battles are fought for them?

And no, I don't expect you to start marching for war right now.
>>
>>30527296
Hey. Maybe Tori would like to learn some fighting techniques from one of the Amazons?
>>
>>30527357
Aaawww damn man. You were too late.
>>
>>30527368
It would have worked too. A three-headed super-snake's biggest enemy is doubt.
>>
>>30527664
No. That would be starvation.
>>
>>30527296
Boop
>>
>>30529316
>>
File: 169monpon_1.png (77KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
169monpon_1.png
77KB, 1000x800px
>>30527349
>>30527358
>>30529316
You approach the tawny amazon and her cerulean friend.
“Hey girls, hey Tori!” Pawah perks up as you come closer “So? How did it go with the chief?”
“Great I think.” You answer. “She said she'll give us a trial tonight.”
“A trial you say?” The tattooed mare speaks up “I wish you luck then. Make sure to prepare... Oh my...”
You shiver. Once again, the snake equivalent of your hips hips moved on their own and propelled the tip of your tail on the snoot of the unsuspecting mare.

“S-sorry about that!” You urgently stutter “It's just the way my people used to greet each other. I do it without thinking about it sometimes!”
“Ah. It tickles a little...” The cerulean pony blinks in surprise, before returning the move with a smile “But it's fun!”
“Hey! No fair!” Pawah exclaims, and suddenly lunges at Fangs' nose with her hoof “I've been with you way longer and you didn't greet me! Now I feel left out!”
The amazon forces you to give her the overdue boop you owe her with a 100% interest rate. In the corner of your eyes, you also see some other mares around you cheerfully exchanging muzzle pushes with their tribe mates. It seems your deviant ways are spreading through the tribe.

“Also, I wanted to ask you.” You tell once the nose diddling frenzy has calmed down in the tribe. “Is there a way for Tori to train with you girls?”
“So desuwa!” Tori exclaims “I've decided to leave my home to become stronger. Practising with other bushis like You is exactly why I came here! Can I train with you? Onegaishimasu!”
>>
>>30532482
“Of course you can join us!” Pawah seems amused by your friend's enthusiasm. “The morning is for chores, then the afternoon is for training. We'd be glad to share our techniques with each other.” Pawah turns to you “You can come too if you want, girls! Even though I'm not sure we can teach you a lot with such a body.”
“Thanks!” You answer “I'm sure it'll be great. Also, is there some place where I can trade some of my stuff with you? I've been hoarding some extra things in my travels.”

“Trading you say? Unless you're lacking some food, I don't think we've got anything of interest for you. We just keep the essentials for ourselves, and the nature provide for our needs. We don't have gold or anything. Maybe ask the chief about it later?”
“Hum.” You nod. “I'll think about it.”

The amazons are forming a circle in the middle of the village with the totem in the middle. Still, there's an obvious empty sitting spot in the circle, and since Earthbloom still hasn't come out of her tent, you suppose this place is hers. You think lunch won't begin until she has arrived. In that case, you may have some time to settle some things down with White Eye.

“Hey, Forth.” You start to whisper in your sister's ear. “I know you've been restless lately. So what do you think about… 'sparing' with White Eye a little? I don't think anybody will protest as long you're not too rough.”
Your sister shows a devious smile in response, and then turns toward the lonely amazon.
>>
File: 169monpon_2.png (112KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
169monpon_2.png
112KB, 1000x800px
>>30532487
“Hey, White Eye!” Froth barks. “I guess we didn't waste the chief's time in the end, since she's putting us on trial tonight. Looks like you'll have show us some respect after all.”
“We'll see about that after the trial.” White Eye blankly answers.
“Why wait?” Froth looms closer “You looked like you didn't believe we were worth a damn back in the plains. Do you think you can beat us or something? Come on big girl! I dare you to freaking try!”
The amazon stares silently at your sister in response. The other mares start to whisper among themselves. They don't sound concerned but rather interested in the events unfolding right now.
“Ha! I knew it!” You sisters grins victoriously “You're all talk after all. Or rather, you're all not-talk, hahaha-”

*WHAM!*
Your sister is brutally interrupted as White Eye's hoof slams on her chin with enough strength to send her head backwards. The amazon just sent her back hooves flying in your sister's face by spinning her body on one of her front hooves.

>What do?
>>
>>30532502
This was our sister's challenge, we should only join in when she requests help. Her thing is being durable after all.
>>
>>30532502
Dang
Duck and go for a headbutt from each side,
>>
>>30532502
Yeah. Figured that was gonna happen.
Dome days a wish we had our own bodies. Ok. You done playing Froth?
So we can't bite or spit fire at her though that doesn't mean we can't lay down a sick burn so Froth will lead the offensive, and we'll need to. I don't know. Try to cook and constrict her?
>>
>>30532502
>>30532574
>Do you think you can beat us or something? Come on big girl! I dare you to freaking try!
Ours or not we're stuck on the same body. So we're obligated less we get hit by a stray strike.
All for one or whatever.
>>
File: 170monpon.png (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
170monpon.png
91KB, 1000x800px
>>30532574
>>30532605
>>30532746
>>30532756
You're not sure if you can help your sister without making it an unfair fight, but the amazon rules probably didn't cover ponies with several heads on their body. And White Eye does intend to hit your body after all, so you've got no choice but to be a part of this.

“'ou thupid lil' bra'!” Your sister hisses, it sounds like the kick from earlier made her bit her tongue, making her furious “I'll wreck 'ou!”
Your sister pounces on the amazon, intending to bite her, but White Eye swiftly jumps over over your sister's head at the last second, and her maw ends up biting the air where the mare stood a fraction of second before.

Feeling like she's got the high ground, White Eye kicks your sister on the back of the neck in mid-air, but without the effect of surprise, this does little more than making your sister even angrier.

Besides, the amazon doesn't look like she was prepared to deal with you and Fangs. And you see an instant of panic on her face as you attempt to inflict a headbutt on her.

While the amazon manages to block your attack without taking any damage, her landing on the ground is clumsy, and she doesn't have the time to dodge Froth's next charge. Your audience gasps as White Eye is sent flying backwards despite her blocking, your sister's attacks being much more powerful than yours. White Eye's back slams against the totem, and she loses her helmet, a moan of pain escaping her mouth. She's breathing heavily and shaking, but there's still too much pride in her eyes to give up right now. And from her predatory grin, Froth is ready to give the mare exactly what she wants.

The rest of the amazons are watching in a respectful silence. In fact, you even notice the chief Earthbloom watching from afar with a mysterious smile on her face.

>What do?
>>
>>30533081
Is she half blind?
>>
>>30533179
yes
>>
>>30533081
So she'd have a harder time reacting to strikes from the left.
>>
File: JnQOk.gif (2MB, 315x177px) Image search: [Google]
JnQOk.gif
2MB, 315x177px
>>30533249
This is my third post

See you tomorrow
>>
>>30533324
Oh no you don't
>>30533081
She's pretty good despite her handy cap. Eh, she shouldn't feel bad about fighting us. We heal from almost anything.
>>
>>30533081
Should we really be using bites? What if we poison her? Do we know if we can contiously control if we want to inject venom or not?
>>
>>30533081
How'd she loose the eye? I don't see any scars.
>>
File: 171monpon.png (97KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
171monpon.png
97KB, 1000x800px
>>30533453
>>30533352
>>30533341
>>30533179
“Are you blind from one eye?” You sheepishly ask your weakened opponent. “I don't see any scar. How did that happen?”
But the amazon, like always, doesn't bless you with an answer, and keeps giving you a mean look while panting.

“Hey, you know, you shouldn't feel bad about losing to us.” You smugly continue “I mean, you did pretty well despite your... handy cap, but we heal from anything anyway. Right Froth?”
“Yep!” You sister teasingly shows her perfectly fine tongue “It'ssss as good as new. You literally didn't harm us at all so far, you big shrimp! So how about you give up and go lick your wounds before I give you some more?”

The mare stares back, looking a little aloof for a second. But then a confident smile appears on her face. She takes a moment to pick up her skull from the ground.
“If emus could talk, they would sound as vainglorious as you.” White Eye puts her helmet back in place, before beckoning you with her hoof. “Go on. Come and finish the job, if you're so strong.”

“You asked for it.” Froth flashes the amazon a downright sadistic grin. Your sister is about to charge straight for you opponent once again.

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30533645
Word play is a done for now. Rush B. I bet she has some special technique she wants to use.
>>
>>30533645
Ask a bystander if fire would kill her.
>>
>>30533884
We're not using fire man. Or poison bite. That's unfair and cheap. Plus that would mean she could use her earth, wind and fire magic
Do you remember the
21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away
Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away
Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - dancing in September
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day
>>
>>30533645
Charge at her then psych her out and move to the side at the last second.
>>
>>30533645
Meh. Win or lose, a fight's a fight.
>>
>>30535321
>>
>>30538517
>>
Sorry about tonight. A friend came over, for realzies.

You can call me a fag for spending my eveing with another man if you want

See you tomorrow
>>
>>30539879
fag
>>
>>30533645
Uhoh She has a trick up her sleeve.

Bum rush her! Spit fire near her to distract her right as Froth finishes charging. Don't stop there either, lash your tail around to hit her right as all this is happening and then lunge at her in the same moment. Do not give her a single moment to recover or try anything, and expect her to dodge.

Go hydra, go!
>>
>>30540117
Dude. Isn't spitting fire kind of cheating?

>>30533645
Not what that ^^^ anon suggested.
I suggest we go on the defensive and see what she's packing.
>>
>>30541186
>>
>>30540117
>spitting fire
d i s h o n o r a b r u h
>>
>>30540117
Dishonorable faggot
>>
>>30543487
>>
>>30544459
>>
File: 172monpon.png (118KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
172monpon.png
118KB, 1000x800px
>>30533765
>>30534018
>>30536195
>>30536690
>>30540117
>>30541282
You rush toward the amazon.

But instead of using a special move like you expected, the mare jumps behind the totem as you come closer.
“Talking big and then running away?” Froth taunts “Now you’re being pathetic!”

On the impulse of your sister, you quickly go around the totem. But before you can lay eyes on your opponent, a sharp pain comes crashing down on your head. She may not be at your sister’s level, but White Eye does have some kick.

The amazon has climbed on the totem and seems to plan to attack you from above. There’s enough carving on the wooden construct for her to climb easily, so the amazons can swiftly jump out of reach when Froth attempts a bite at her.
“Watch out sister.” You whisper in Froth’s ear “I think she might be preparing something.”
“You smartasses and your high ground…” Froth grumbles at the amazon. She flats out ignores you as she prepares to climb on the totem after White Eye.

>What do?
>>
>>30546406
Huh. I guess it's ok to climb it.
I don't feel like chasing her around the totem. Ask if it's ok to knock it down.
>>
>>30546406
do
>>30533884
>>
>>30546440
scratch that do
>>30546438
>>
>>30546406
Ask the other amazons if damaging the totem would cause problems.
>>
>>30546406
So smack talk will not work. Getting angry won't help sister, considering you weren't the one to get hit that time.
I have an idea. Can Hydra-san coil up into a spring and launch up to the side of the totem White Eye is on?
>>
Anyone wondering or would consider thinking about how the Amazons would treat the tames creatures? Would they milk a rhino?
Oh snap guys. You know how ostrich eggs are really big? What about Dromaius eggs? That could feed several villages.
>>
>>30546406
How did they find a large enough tree to carve the totem out of? All the tree's here lack the water to grow large. Unless they nurtured a few tree's growing near the oasis's?
>>
>>30546406
Do you stream your art?
>>
File: 1461389326098.png (142KB, 576x352px) Image search: [Google]
1461389326098.png
142KB, 576x352px
Irrelevant, but funny.
>>
File: 173monpon.png (75KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
173monpon.png
75KB, 1000x800px
>>30546618
>>30546613
>>30546438
“Hold on a second, Froth.” You manage to get your sister’s attention. “How about about we… spring toward that mare?”
From her playful smile, it seems your sister likes the idea…

A few seconds later and after coiling up, you straighten your whole body at once to propel yourself in the air, getting above the amazon’s level in the blink of an eye.

But while you did manage to climb up the totem at record speed, that manoeuvre was still a little experimental. And you probably would have taken a buck if White Eye hadn’t been surprised by your sudden legless jump. Instead, the amazon climbed higher on the totem, and gave you enough space and time to strongly anchor your coils around the wood before anything bad happens. After all, the amazons didn’t look shocked when White Eye climbed on the totem, so it’s not too much of a stretch to think they won’t mind if the thing is damaged.

“Still running?” Yours sister calls toward your opponent “You’re getting out of space, shrimp!”
Indeed, White Eye has reached the top of the wood pillar, and she’s got little hope of going anywhere it without getting in range of either your coils or one of your heads.
Yet, a little smirk appears on the amazon’s face.

“Looks so…” A smile appears at the corner of the amazon’s face. “I guess it’s time… For my special attack.”

>What do?
>>
>>30547363
>“I guess it’s time… For my special attack.”
Yeah sure whatever. Wait, we using magic now?
Also there's the chance of her jumping off from the top. She probably won't get hurt then we'd have to climb back up...
>>
>>30547363
If we think we could snap the pole do it.
Otherwise fire.
>>
>>30547485
Nah nigga. Let's see her secret first, then we can decide if we want to show ours.
>>30547363
See if yal can shake the totem then lunge for her. If it falls over make sure you don't und up underneath it.
>>
>>30547363
one more post.
>>
>>30547579
Why not? Her special move might as well be just as deadly.
>>
Am I misremembering or did our flame breath give us some mild heat resistance
>>
>>30547791
We resist fire yes. But we won't be swimming through lava any time soon. Why do you ask?
>>
>>30547843
Well these amazons have fire as well right?
We probably don't resist any fire magic though. would be too hot.
>>
>>30547861
Actually scratch that now that I check it says nothing about fire.
>>
>>30547886
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0
If only the Amazons possessed the ability to use fire.
>>
>>30547861
Fire and magical fire are similar enough. They both burn.
>>
File: 174monpon_1.png (76KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
174monpon_1.png
76KB, 1000x800px
>>30547579
>>30547485
>>30547427
The amazon jumps back, it’s a little tricky to see the right angle, but she should fall right in your coils.

But before you’re close enough to catch her, you hear a savage warcry from her, and with a kick the force of a thunderbolt, she hits…

Oh…
>>
File: 174monpon_2.png (90KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
174monpon_2.png
90KB, 1000x800px
>>30548197
>>
File: 174monpon_3.png (197KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
174monpon_3.png
197KB, 1000x800px
>>30548209
Toppling the totem didn’t allow White Eye to prepare a smooth landing. After her dire fall, the amazons shakily rise on her hooves, out of breath.
“Uhg… Did… Did I do it?”
>>
File: 174monpon_4.png (325KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
174monpon_4.png
325KB, 1000x800px
>>30548219
“Making a fuss for nothing?” Froth asks mockingly. “Yeah, you did that alright.”
>>
>>30548135
I just assumed fire magic would make fire that was too hot for us.
>>
>>30548233
“Alright it’s time to stop.” Chief Earthbloom declares as she gets between the two of you. Once she’s sure you’re both standing down, she turns toward your opponent. “White Eye, you did good, but it’s time you admitted defeat.”
“What?” A revolted White Eye exclaims “But, Chief! I can still-“
“The desire to overcome any obstacle.” Earthbloom shuts the other amazon “Is a great mantra for training, but a death wish on the battlefield. Unless in the face of exceptional circumstances like the survival of the tribe being at stake, you must know when to let it go. A bruised ego may hurt, but the lessons and insight from the fight will heal it quicker than any wounds. Understood?”

The amazon looked like she was about to retort something for a second, but her eagerness to prove herself doesn’t overcome the authority of the chief. Instead, the amazon picks up her helm again, and hides away her bitterness with it.
“I understand chief.” She eventually declares, an unusual shake in her blank voice “It appear I have been defeated.”

“Good.” The chief nods, before turning toward you to offer you a warm smile. “As for you, congrats for your victory! I have to say, I would have been a little disappointed if you ended up being beaten by that kind of tricks.”
Upon these words, you hear the amazons politely cheer on you. You think you’ve earned some respect from them.

>What do?
>>
>>30548233
Check to make sure we really are uninjured. These ponies will likely respect practicality over bravdo
>>
>>30548253
Oops I posted too soon
>>
See you tomorrow

>>30547178
Holy Jebus Chirst, why in the name of dog would I inflict the horrible view of the making of my poor artmanshit upon hte world?
>>
>>30548243
Need some help putting the totem back up?
>>
>>30548197
Well, fuck. Don't suppose we have enough time to slither over to the side that's not gonna hit the ground?
I wonder if Froth can toss the totem with her mouth. Nah. Probably not. It's way too big.
>>
>>30548273
THis.
>>
>>30548243
Gotta say I'm really disappointed in White Eye. I was expecting something more grand. And it looks like none of you care much for your totem. Mind if I burn it?
>>
>>30548253
Doesnt really matter since combat is over. Just give us a few and we'll be right as rain.
>>
>>30548273
Fuck the totem. They can pick it up themselves.
Stupid White Eye making the wood fall on us.
>>
>>30548243
>>30548409
I say we check how hurt we are and if possible use our snek might to pick it up all on our own.

Send White Eye a look after we do it. Let her know we're stronger than her AND are still willing to clean up her messes. Sounds like she needs to get over herself.
>>
>>30548243
Show good sportssnekship and tell White Eye she's a heckin great fighter
>>
>>30549206
This. congratulate her on a fight well thought.
>>
>>30548243
>>30549206
>>30550088
Are you serious anons? Her 'gimmick' has been nothing but insecure and rude.

I don't care if it's a disability that she feels she needs to hide, or if it's some soul-seeing magic she wants to suppress. It has insulted us and tossed aside what really makes her who she is.

We're setting out to overpower a demon and defeat an army here. We don't want to lead personality disorders into battle.

But okay, maybe slip her a compliment about her fighting skill. She fought well and wasn't a coward.
>>
>>30550448
Nothing wrong with giving somebody the praise they deserve
Unless that somebody is a certain russian.
>>
>>30548243
Honestly we would have knocked your totem over if we knew you didn't care about property damage.
>>30548273
>>30548545
Sure we could check ourselves, but nothing will leave any long lasting damage. What your suggesting would probably take a few words to describe the self diagnosing process. It's just so miniscule of a task.

A nice gesture but mostly pointless. I doubt we are strong enough to move the whole of the totem ourselves, when the Amazon's can simple use their magics to move it. Earth powers and what not.
>>
>>30550868
They could find it as insulting or easily take offense to it.
>>
10 hour bump
>>
>>30550885
>>30550448
>>30549206
>>30548545
>>30548273
>>30548387
You take a second to make sure you’re alright. Since you did foresee a trick like that, you managed to avoid being squashed by the totem. The rest is just bruises which should be all gone shortly.

“Ahem…” You speak “Should we put the totem back up?”
“This can wait.” Earthbloom shakes her head “You and I have already delayed everypony’s lunch for long enough. Come and sit with me, Hydra.”

Your growling belly isn’t gonna disagree with that. You always feel hungry after a fight. Today, the amazons are having some roasted birds (which you see Tori who’s still with Pawah politely pass on), an assortment of various glazed roots, and some dry looking loafs of bread. The amazons seem a little livelier since your fight, and you overhear some of them commenting each of the fighter’s moves during the duel. You ever hear some of them thinking about how they would have done to defeat you. Still, none of them addresses you directly for now. Probably because Earthbloom sits near you.

“So, hydra.” The chief asks you as some point “What do you think of White Eye?”
“Well, she was alright. A well thought battle I guess.” You let Froth answer “But honestly, we would have toppled that totem ourselves if we knew it wasn’t important.”

“It does have some importance.” Earthbloom answers “It’s a focus for some of our rituals. But a duel is far more sacred that this big tool. Besides, I can understand how White Eye ended up forming such a plan. At only three weeks old, she simply doesn’t have the means to defeat someone like you the straight way.”
>>
File: 175monpon.png (203KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
175monpon.png
203KB, 1000x800px
>>30554625
“Wait, th-three weeks old?” Fangs’ eyes go wide.
Earthbloom nods. “Her previous incarnation wasn’t an amazon, so she’s still adjusting up.” The chief adds “There’s still many instincts in her that find it strange to speak and socialize. I’m hoping Pawah can help her in that regard. She was there at some point.”

At the other end of the circle of sitting ponies, Pawah has her hoof over White Eye’s shoulder, and seems to be attempting to cheer her tribes mate up. She looks unsuccessful with that, though.
Or… that gloomy face is kind of her default expression, so you don’t know actually.

>What do?
>>
>>30554635
Well I hope things turn out well for her.
>>
>>30554635
What did she use to be? What's with the skull? Why is she partially blind?
>>
>>30554768
>>30554635
I think I understand!
Her previous life was an animal! Presumably a pet or companion? And that skull helmet might be the skull of her previous body? It's something with teeth and a long mouth. A crocodile or alligator?
>>
>>30554625
Raw food is always good, but cooked food is a treat. Awww yis
Mutha freakin roasted birb. Gotta have birb with that bbq sauce.

So I heard from Wishbone that he trades metal with you guys. What can we do get some armor? Trade? Fight? Get quest?
>>
>>30554635
I've seen Tori eat nut, but can she eat meat?
>>
File: 176monpon.png (245KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
176monpon.png
245KB, 1000x800px
>>30554829
>>30554804
>>30554768
>>30554764
You take your time to savour your meal. Tori might be after their fighting techniques, but it’s the cooking secrets of the amazons you’d gladly learn right now.

“So… White Eye was an animal before, right?” You ask “Does it has something to do with her being blind from one eye?”
Earthbloom chuckles “Now, that I won’t tell you. It’s rather personal actually, and nopony else than her should give you such answers.”
“Hum… well the skull on her head is an alligator’s, right?” You think out loud “Was that what she was? Was she one of your pets?”
Earthbloom merely watches you in silence, a smile in the corner of her mouth while she takes another roasted wing. It seems like she won’t even confirm your guesses.

“Alright. I can only hope things will turn out well for her.” You go on another subject. “Now, since I know Wishbone is giving you some metal, is there a way for me to get an armour?”
“Armour you say?” Earthboom raises an eyebrow “Now that’s a surprise. You do not look like the type to encase yourself in steal. Wouldn’t it make moving around awfully annoying?”
“Well, we’re not talking full body metal armour, but I’ve been using this as a neck guard.” Fangs shows the arm plate she’s been wearing “And I think it’s been rather useful. Something like a plastron could be nice!”
“Hmmm…” Earthbloom ponders. “We rarely wear armour actually. The core of our fighting style is barehoof fighting, so the few amazons wearing armour often obtain it themselves through their travels or own work.”
Indeed, as you look in the circle of amazon, the closest thing to a piece of armour would be White Eye’s skull.

“But since it’s protection you’re after” Earthbloom continues “Perhaps I can work something out… If you succeed tonight.”
If there’s anything else you’d like to ask the chief, this might be the last time before the trial.

>What do?
>>
You thought I had given up didn't you? But turns out I merely calculated my next post to get myself some sweet digits.
>>
File: 1498138891818.png (744KB, 1054x774px) Image search: [Google]
1498138891818.png
744KB, 1054x774px
>>30555555
>>
>>30555555
Well there go the thread, it going be full of anons bitching about it.
I can't think of anything to ask the chief.
>>
File: retarded checkin'.png (91KB, 320x255px) Image search: [Google]
retarded checkin'.png
91KB, 320x255px
>>30555555
check'd
>>
>>30555564
If you have the skill to get the get why did you not put something in /cyoa/
>>
>>30555555
PENTA'S MY NIGGA
Hell if I know what the trial will entail. Get our fill in food for energy. Maybr take a nap.
>>
>>30555564
You mad man. You actually did it!
>>
>>30555555
So when do the cargo planes come crashing in?
>>
File: 177monpon.png (75KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
177monpon.png
75KB, 1000x800px
>>30555751
>>30555629
The meal ends shortly after that. And just like Pawah announced you, the afternoon is for training for the amazons.
Some of them will spare and train in combat. Another group will meditate and do flexibility exercises, and finally chief Earthbloom will teach a few others about the art of potion-making.

As expected, Tori will join the fighters, and both Pawah and White Eye will meditate.

You’re free to join any group for the afternoon if you wish so.

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30556054
Meditation.
>>
>>30556054
I dont see how they could teach us anything, with us being of a vastly different anatomy and skeletal structure. The meditation and potion making might be up our alley.

I'm not sure what to pick, so I'll let my post do the picking for me.

Last digit of my post:
1-3 is meditation
4-6 is sword play. We be at this like Zoro from One Piece. 3 swords!
7-9 is potion making
0 is using the last digit of the post after this one. So a reroll.
>>
>>30556110
sword sounds good. Actually make that potions.
>>
>>30556054
I wanna try meditation
>>
>>30550893
Do they look like warlocks to you?
>>
>>30556110
I am a little confused.
You can't decide so you use gets sure. But why did you include swordplay instead of dividing between potions and meditation if you thought sword was a bad idea.
>>
>>30557252
Because half way through typing I realized that a hydra wielding multiple weapons sounded pretty dope. Also Fangs is the one with the sword is she wants to see if she can use and retain any of the techniques.
>>
>>30557266
Fair enough
>>
Not meditating. At least one of us is going to be shit at it.
I vote combat training, if only to keep an eye on Tori. We don't want our little weeabu birb to pick up any ideas of abandoning our objective, now do we?
>>
>>30558107
>We don't want our little weeabu birb to pick up any ideas of abandoning our objective, now do we?
That's very obsessive of you, and she joined us so she can get stronger. There's are many more planes to come.
>>
>>30556054
Meditation
>>
>>30556054
let go to potion-making.
>>
>>30559393
For the extra dank loot.
>>
>>30559393
>>30560140
I am confused. Is this one vote for potion making or two?
>>
>>30560753
1 I guess.
>>
>>30558830
>>30557155
>>30556079
“How about we join the amazons for meditation?” You offer your sisters.
“Mediation?” Froth looks a little sceptical “That’s a codeword for taking a nap, right?”

“The virtues of meditation are not to be taken lightly.” You nearly jump in surprise from the sudden irruption. You turn to see the tattooed amazon from earlier.
“Worry not, I take no offence in your words.” She says, amused by your reaction “But in our reality filled with magic, to perceive the world while setting aside our bodily senses is often a prime way to get a better understanding of the true nature of what’s around us. I’m sure you could benefit from such a practice.”
“Also, we often use meditation time to do some coordination exercises too. And I do readily admit there’s probably nothing I can teach you about body control. Perhaps you can use that moment to take a nap?” The amazon winks at Froth, who returns an awkward smile in response. “My name is Ripplemoon, by the way.”

Aside from you and your sisters, there’s only five amazons who will be taking mediation this afternoon. There’s Pawah, White Eye, as well as two other mares whose name you didn’t catch yet. You will exercise under Ripplemoon’s supervision.

To do so, the cerulean mare declares you must climb on the mountain closer to the camp. You’re not sure if she means all the way the top, but this doesn’t seem to bother the other amazons as they get in motion, so you decide to follow them without a word.

About an hour of treading and climbing later, you’re arrived at a ledge large enough for all your small group to comfortably stand on. There’s another huge rock pillar in front of you, and the wind howls and smacks on your faces as it swirls between the two mountains.

“This place is an interesting spot for meditation. I hope you’ll be able to understand why.” Ripplemoon declares, before coming closer to you.
>>
File: 178monpon.png (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
178monpon.png
81KB, 1000x800px
>>30561106
“Before we begin, maybe you’d like to try this.” She says, as she shows you a strange little brown pill. “This will help you achieve the kind of state we’re seeking to achieve. It’s common for us to start meditating under such medicine until we master a decent state of abstraction on our own. Worry not, there shouldn’t be any side effect… which won’t be gone before your trial… except a little case of sour stomach maybe.” She winks “What do you say?”

>What do?
>>
>>30561117
Sure, but would we need to take three?
>>
>>30561117
Let's do it! Hurray for drugs!
>>
>>30561117
Is the reason for this spot something to do with the wind?
Take the pill.
>>
>>30561117
Red pill, blue pill, brown pill, good pill!
>>
>>30561145
>>30561192
>>30561229
>>30561506
“Sure.” You nod “But will one pill be enough?”
“Probably.” Fangs shrugs “We do share the same stomach.”
“Hum…” Ripplemoon ponders “I’d rather not risk going beyond the recommended dose... Here, you can have it right away.”

“So, does the reason we’re here have something to do with the wind?” Fangs asks while you swallow.
“Uh-hum” The amazon nods. “I have good hope you’ll understand soon enough. Let’s not lose any more time. Alright everyone, get into position.” Ripplemoon announces as she places herself in front of everypony. “You have to make yourself comfortable. And remember, do not fall asleep.”

As the mares lie on the bare rock, you assume a resting position too, coiling up and place your heads on your tail.
“Now close your eyes.” Ripplemoon slowly says with a soft voice, barely louder than the wind but still perfectly intelligible. “I want you to concentrate. Forget about what your body, your ears and skin are telling you, and do not start to call back memories either. Focus on your breathing. Your world consists only of your breathing right now. Slow, gentle and deep.”

You concentrate to do as you tutor said. It’s a little hard as first, as thoughts keep popping up in your mind, and there was that one itch at some point you just couldn’t ignore and ended up shamefully scratching as silently as possible. But after, a while you do manage to cast aside everything your senses shows until only your rhythmic breath is left.

“Focus.” You hear the voice of Ripplemoon once again. “Your breathing is here. But now I want you to extend that perception of yourself. Feel your nose, your muzzle and your lips. Then your ears. Slowly discover your envelope anew, step-by-step, until you’ve got it all at once. You must be able to feel all of the barrier between what is you, and what is not you.”
>>
File: 179monpon.png (53KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
179monpon.png
53KB, 1000x800px
>>30561763
You let the fleeting words guide you. As your consciousness expands, is fells like you’re being covered in a thin film water, or, actually, more like you are that layer of water. Covering you from head to tail, feeling even smallest bumps of the pebbles under you.

“Now. When the air goes inside, I want you to feel its path.” The voice comes back after an indefinite amount of time. You’ve lost track, but it doesn’t matter right now “In your mouth, then your throat, then swirling in your lungs. But then it doesn’t stop here. The air goes in your blood, and then it goes everywhere. Can you feel your heart pumping? The muscles inside you and your brain being soaked in life juice?”

A weird feeling of buoyancy takes a hold in you, as you start to feel everything inside you. You lose yourself if your own stream, following the veins and the path of blood inside. It just goes on for miles, everywhere with a million turns and coils, and phasing into all your organs while doing so.

“And then the air goes out.” You hear. “And can you feel it? There’s still a little you in that air. Focus on the air when it leaves your mouth. It has become you while it was it inside. Now, explore.”
It’s… true, you can feel the air swirling outside and scattering in the world. It goes everywhere, and sometimes, you think you can feel the air bump into something else.

>What do?
>>
>>30561769
Try to feel the things the air bumps into.
>>
>>30561769
Feel for that orange you?
>>
>>30561824
I like the idea of moving the meditation out from ourself further into the world.
>>
>>30561769
Go toward to tusk looking air.
>>
File: 180monpon.png (17KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
180monpon.png
17KB, 1000x800px
>>30562003
>>30561889
>>30561825
>>30561824
Among the shapes around you, there’s one which you realise you recognize. Normally you’d need a name to define what you feel, but the sum of the memories and impressions doesn’t call for a name right now.
She too, breathes, and for a moment, both your airs dance together, and you feel her feeling you like you’re feeling her. Your body shivers at that moment. It was a strange experience, for you were both so similar in your way to exist and interact the world, but also different enough you’ll always be able to make the difference between one another.

But the curiosities around you don’t interest you that much. You want to explore. Instead of what you feel around, you attempt to follow a tiny speck of yourself as it travels through the space.

In the whirls of the world, you’re spinning, spinning without end. You don’t know which way is up or down anymore. There’s nothing, not landmark, you seem to be lost in the void, until finally…

You feel something BIG!

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30562139
Try to feel the big thing in the way we initially felt ourself.
>>
>>30562139
Feel the big. unf.
>>
>>30562139
Think "hello" as hard as you can.
>>
>>30562139
>Among the shapes around you, there’s one which you realise you recognize.
Sister? Sisters? Find the other sister.

>You feel something BIG!
Could it be the keeper? Reach out and caress it. Meditation extention of self boop.
>>
>>30566149
bumpo
>>
>>30562139
Inhale and exhale. Let your perception be filled with colors familiar and new.
>>
>>30562139
Can we get as big as the thing we feel? Or are we feeling ourself? Is this one instance of self smaller then who we are? What are we really? Do we matter when compared to these realms of God's and demons?

Will we ever find love?
>>
Don't die in the void please!
>>
snek bump
>>
Bimp
>>
hiss hiss
>>
Bemp
>>
>>30576690
>>
Pleeny you shit lord!
>>
hissssss
>>
>>30578048
>>
>>30579157
>>
File: 181monpon.png (108KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
181monpon.png
108KB, 1000x800px
>>30570483
>>30566149
>>30563004
>>30562170
>>30562159
>>30568539
You attempt to understand more about your new discovery, but with the tiny amount of yourself you’re following you can only catch glimpses of it. It’s like trying to measure a whale with a single of your scales, so you aren’t getting anywhere. All you learn is that the thing is inert right now.

Instead, you attempt to call to it and you try to reach at the big thing with all you will. Without results, you decide to perform a spirit boop, remembering all the feeling you saw on all the ponies you booped in your life and use them to reach to the immense spirit in front of you.

And finally, you the spirit react, like a ripple appearing on the surface of water.
For a moment, you feel perplexity, but it’s soon replaced by… anger.

You state of meditation is broken as a powerful vacuum of air suddenly sucks you into the sky, so fast you could only see the shocked faces of the other amazons before your vision become a blur or blue as you’re being thrashed around by the whirlwind. The acceleration is almost enough to knock you out alone, and you and your sisters could only scream helplessly as the ground went further and further away.

At some point, you start to slow down, already way to higher from the ground you’ve ever been in your life, until you’re maintained in a precarious suspension by strong ascending winds.
Scanning your surrounding in panic, you notice some clouds, who kinda look like a face. A big angry face. Angry at you, to be specific.

“WHO DARES TO INTERRUPT MY SLUMBER!” A voice booms like thunder falling right in front of you, forcing you to cover your ears in pain.

“I mean, that’s really rude.” The voice continues in a more bearable, but still angry tone “Do I go poking you ears and making an annoying buzz next to you in the night? You wouldn’t like that would you?”

>What do?
>>
>>30580498
Introduce ourselves. We were unaware that you were sleeping. It was our first time meditating and we had no idea what anything was.
>>
>>30580498
This seem to be ours fault and not our sister, who are you?
>>
>>30580498
sorry mr Weatherer sir. I should have been more careful
>>
File: 182monpon.png (111KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
182monpon.png
111KB, 1000x800px
>>30580550
>>30580584
>>30580615
“S-sorry mister Weatherer, S-sir!” You apologize in a rush “I was unaware you were sleeping, and it was my first time meditating. I didn’t know what I was doing. My name is-“

“I DO NOT CONCERN MYSELF WITH THE NAME OF MORTALS.” The keeper sends your ears a grim reminder as he cuts you “I mean, I think I’m gonna blow you out of this plane so you learn your lesson, noodles.”

“Wa-wa-wait!” You object desperately, not liking the idea of being blown by a god “I was the one who did this, my sisters have nothing to do with this. It is not their fault!”

The keeper frowns.
“Well… I guess you are right. It wouldn’t be fair to blow you away then. But the noodles are glued together, how could I punish only one head?” The Weatherer thinks aloud.

>What do?
>>
>>30580812
Get really tempted to say something sexual but decide against it.
Maybe you could take away my fire breath.
>>
>>30580812
I just realize the keeper is a giant cloud pony.
Think of way to calm him down, complement his moustache.
>>
>>30580849
That was pretty pointless of you.

>>30580812
My what a handsome and powerful mustache you have there.
>>
>>30581034
>That was pretty pointless of you.
What?
>>
>>30580812
Is punishment really nessasary? All I did was wake you. Mind you it was an accident but still in sorry.

Give him the big eyes and powty lip. Anything smaller and sometimes bigger then you can be classified as cute.
>>
>>30580849
This on both points
>>
>>30581212
>>30581167
>>30581051
>>30581034
>>30580865
>>30580849
For a second you think about offering some services as a payment, but the absence of visible cloud genitals on the keeper makes you forget that idea. Another one comes to your mind though.

“Ahem, honestly, you shouldn’t bother that much with finding a punishment.” You say “I mean, someone with so much power as you have, and with such a handsome and magnificent moustache, you really should just let our miserable coils go and stop troubling yourself.”
“Hum… Yes, I’m probably overthinking this.” The cloud giant nods to himself “I’ll just blow you away.”

“WA-WA-WAIT, PU-LEASE” You scream in panic as the weatherer inhales deeply “Er… There is this…” You start reluctantly. “Ahem, I consumed a soul and I gained a fire breathing ability for it. Would taking it away be a suitable punishment?”

The weatherer ponders for a few seconds, considering your proposition, and eventually releases a harmless wind as he breathes out.
“Yes, it would.” He answers “I do not have the power to meddle with such things myself, though. But if somepony could teach you to project yourself and reach to me, they can also get rid of that power of yours if you do not plan to resist.”
>>
File: 183monpon.png (126KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
183monpon.png
126KB, 1000x800px
>>30581448
“MISTRAL! SIMOOM!” The voice of the weatherer booms.
A little while later, two transparent pony figures seemingly appear from thin air. They both look a little like ghosts, having no lower body and flying in the air like fish swim in the ocean. Yet from the way their long manes float exaggeratedly in the air and how one of them has a flower on its ear, you think you just met a couple of sylphs.

“Make sure these noodles get back to the ground safely.” The weatherer instructs them “Then they have a ritual to accomplish where the middle noodle has to get rid of a soul she ate. I’m going back to sleep.”
Without waiting for an answer, the face of the weatherer closes his eyes and he starts to vanish into thin air. You break into a cold sweat as the wind keeping you afloat start to weaken, but soon, the two air elementals are swirling around you, and you start a gentle descent toward the ground.
It seems like it will take a while, though.

“Woah, bummer…” Mistral speaks with a young colt’s voice “You made the boss grumpy. How did that even happen? You don’t look like you can even fly.”
“Maybe they can!” Simoom answers with high-pitched mare voice before you can “Maybe they flap their two side heads and soar in the sky, but it was so weird the boss woke and was, like…” She imitates the deeper voice of the keeper “What in tarnation? This abomination has to stop! Baaaaaaaah!”
“Ahahahaha!” Mistral laughs aloud “You’re being silly, Simoom! Hey, did I tell you about that one time I got stuck in a bottle? It was crazy!” The sylphs starts, having seemingly forgotten about the question he asked you.

>What do?
>>
>>30581448
Agree to it. Tell him you will endevor to learn.
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>30581455
Oops posted too soon
>>
>>30581453
Ask him to tell you the story of getting stuck in the bottle.
>>
>>30581453
note to self, if you spiritually bump into something big, fly to a different direction.
>>
>>30581453
Tell them how we ended up disturbing him
>>
Bun0mp
>>
>>30581453
>>
Why the hell would we offer our friggin soul just like that, seriously
We should have told him that our keeper was killed and he might be next on the list ffs
>>
Wake up.
>>
>>30584590
How are they going to kill a giant cloud pony who has control of the weather?
He's just going to wipe them off the face of the plane and go back to sleep.
>>
>>30581635
Unless we know we can kick it's ass.

>>30581641
Is this punishment really nessasary?

>>30584590
Well it's not exactly Faze's soul, but it still suck that we have to givevyp the dog's soul. What a fucking crotchy asshole of a keeper.

>>30586026
I agree with you. That anon doesn't know how to bluff. And well yes anon is stupid

>>30581453
Can you take us down now? Carefully? We're higher then we'd like to be. Yeah right down there with all the Amazon's.
>>
File: 184monpon.png (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
184monpon.png
81KB, 1000x800px
>>30581501
>>30581641
“Well… We meditated, and I sorta astral booped the weatherer and he woke up...” You realise both sylphs stare at you with fish like eyes “Er, y-yeah, tell us the story about… you trapped in a bottle, Mistral.”
A stupidly happy grin appears on the air pony’s face.

“Well, one day, I found this huge bottle in the middle of nowhere” He tells “And I was super excited because it made these super funny noises when I went inside and out! But then someone came and put a cork on the bottle, and I couldn’t get out…”
“I was really sad but then someone broke the bottle and I flew away. But I was still sad after that because the funny bottle was broken…”

“Oh, Mistral…” The other sylph seems on the verge of tears “You said it was a crazy story, not a sad one. That bottle must have been really something…”
“Yes” Mistrals wipes an imaginary tear off his face “I hope one day I’ll find another bottle like this.”

You may be mistaken, but you think you just heard about how some outsider trying to capture this guy and probably to bring him to the Colony.
Still, you let two elementals continues their antics. And a dozen silly stories and a song about dandelions later, you’re finally getting near the ground, as you arrive at the top of the mountain near the amazon camp.

“Alright, here you are!” Mistral announces as you finally touch the satisfyingly solid rock under you “I guess this will be goodbye for now!”
“Bye-bye!” Simoom waves at you before she suddenly scrunches as she attempts to concentrate “Huh, wait a second Mistral, aren’t we forgetting something?”

>What do?
>>
>>30587961
You two realize that the giant bottle was an outsiders attempt to capture you to take back to the Colony where you would probably be used?

i.e. some outsiders wanted to kill you.
>>
>>30587961
You should tell that story to the boss when he's awake and not grumpy.
>>
File: 185monpon.png (138KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
185monpon.png
138KB, 1000x800px
>>30588006
>>30588024
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” You change the subject, hoping to make the two air-head forget about this mission. “But about that story you told me earlier, you two realise somepony tried to kidnap Mistral with that bottle. And they would probably have killed you, or worst!”

“Huuuuuuuh?” The elemental exclaims “There’s no way, how could ponies who made such a nice bottle could actually be mean!”
“Unless they STOLE the bottle, those mean ponies!” Fangs says with a nefarious grin.
*GASP* Mistral seems in shock, the hair raising on his head “Oh crap, you must be right! That’s terrible!”
“They stole the bottle and there’s one perfectly fine bottle-maker who misses his masterpiece!” Simoom wails “What a tragedy!”

“I think you should go back to the boss and tell him about that.” You say with a tense smile “I mean, when he is awake and not grumpy.”
“You’re right!” Simoom says “The boss must learn about this crime! With his help, maybe we can get those thieves to pay for the bottle they stole! Quick Mistral!”

And on these words, the two sylphs fly high into the air once again, and you quickly lose sight of them. Which leaves you alone at the top of a flat mountain.

>What do.
>>
>>30587961
I need to give up my fire breath.
>>
>>30588282
FUCK. TOO LATE.
We are gonna be in so much fucking trouble.
>>
>>30588264
Realize what a mistake not telling them about the fire breath was and try to call out to them.
>>
>>30588264
Well we are going to get into a lot of trouble after this, let head to the tribe before the keeper grab us again.
>>
>>30588264
Pleeny, I love you man. I haven't read the post yet but I love the pic.
>>
>>30588298
We don't need them to do it, we can just honor our promise.
>>
>>30588419
Yeah but it's gonna be harder without their help.
I pucked a hell of a day to sleep in.
>>
>>30588264
Let's get the chiefs opinion on all this and tell her what happened. What does she think we should do?
>>
>>30588430
Ask the amazons

>>30588303
They're too far dumb dumb

>>30588264
Ask the amazons what they know about the keeper.
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
File: 1446918401452.png (295KB, 491x679px) Image search: [Google]
1446918401452.png
295KB, 491x679px
>>30588555
>Leave after two post
>>
>>30588677
>>
>>30588519
>They're too far dumb dumb
Still worth a try.
I can't believe everybody there at the time forgot (I hope you forgot)
>>
>>30588677
It's better than nothing.
Also, dubs and trips are better than just dubs.
>>
>>30588677
How do you make the thumbnail and picture different? That shit was brilliant
>>
>>30588519
>>30588488
>>30588340
>>30588303
CATCHING UP THIRD POST

“So…” Froth starts sounding a little “The weatherer is probably even more of an airhead as these guys, right? And he will have forgotten about us when he wakes up. That’s the plan, right?”

You’re starting to have some regret about what you said …
“Wait! Mistral, Simoom, come back!” You call to the sky, but only regular, non-sentient wind answers.

“A-alright, luckily we probably don’t need these two to get rid of the soul. If we’re true to our world, the weatherer won’t get mad at us, right?” You ask yourself “Let’s just go back and tell the amazons about it!”
“Are you sure, Faze?” Froth cocks an eyebrow “I mean, there’s a chance this big cloud colt will just forget about it next time he wakes up. And if I understood the page about this place, this only happen once a month when he makes a storm. We could just make sure we’re not around when he does.”

“But what if we encounter him again anyway?” A worried Fangs asks.
“Eh…” Froth shrugs “Doesn’t matter at this point if you ask me. Now that these two air ponies left without making sure we accomplished the ritual, we can only hope the weatherer will be willing to talk first if he’s still angry. Now that I think about it, Faze should just have told him to behead her.”
“Froth, that’s not a very nice thing to tell you sister she should have let her head be blown up…” Fangs comments.
“Why not? I mean, it would have grown back.” She turns to you with a smirk “Maybe try that next time, if there’s a next time.”
“This is all needlessly dangerous, Faze.” Fangs winces.
“Right… For now, let’s go ask the amazons what they know about the weatherer” You declare “Maybe that will help us decide how we must react.”
>>
File: 186monpon.png (57KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
186monpon.png
57KB, 1000x800px
>>30591602
You climb down the bare mountain. It takes you a little while, since there’s no clear passage you know of. Thus, the sun is already starting to hang low at the horizon when the village of the amazons comes into view. As you come closer, you see Ripplemoon running toward you.

“Hydra!” She calls once she’s close enough. The amazon sounds both surprised and relieved to see you “You came back! What happened with the weatherer back there?”
“Er… it was… strange.” You answer “What kind of pony is the weatherer anyway.”
“What kind of pony?” The amazon seems a little puzzled at your question “Well, he’s rather monomaniacal I guess. He sleeps most of the time, and wakes only to create huge storms, which he considers works of art. He doesn’t like to talk with anypony. And he really hates being bothered out of his routine… So, what happened up there?”

>What do?
>>
>>30591604
I interacted with him while meditating.
I agreed to remove a soul from myself as penance.
Do you have any idea how to do that?

No way I am risking backing out.
>>
>>30591676
Don't be pussy.
He seems like a shitty keeper doing shitty things for shitty reasons.
When bad people threaten you find ways to hold your ground. Don't just bend over backwards because they're bigger than you.
>>
>>30591604
Well I spiritually bothered him and somehow convince him to have someone remove a part of my soul and not get tossed out of the plane.
>>
>>30591604
I booped him. He threatened to to blow us off the plane into limbo, but I convinced him otherwise in exchange for a different punishment. He's such an asshole.

>Now that I think about it, Faze should just have told him to behead her.
>“Why not? I mean, it would have grown back.”
Are you fucking serious? Dammit. If I had know that I would have suggested it. But I didn't...ok.
I guess the reason for it is because it hurts like a bitch to get beheaded?

>>30591604
So we still doing the test? What is it?

>>30591828
I partially agree with this anon stating this >>30591676 anon being a pussy, but not the whole post.
>He seems like a shitty keeper doing shitty things for shitty reasons.
No anon. He was pretty shitty for punishing anyone for such a minor misdemeanor. A boop for waking someone from their slumber should not equate to banishing them to Limbo, but when you're a big fish I suppose you could do whatever you please.

>When bad people threaten you find ways to hold your ground. Don't just bend over backwards because they're bigger than you.
No you dumbass. Standing your ground is not the solution. There is always one of many, BETTER solutions that whatever you can concoct in your addled mind.
>>
I'm gonna pass for tonight

Starting everyday around 11 p.m. has got me on the edge lately. Next post is ready, but I'll use that oportunity to start earlier tomorrow, and hopefully get in a more comfortable pace. And some sleep.
>>
>>30592230
Even just forgetting about it and then making up a lie is a form of holding your ground. Did you think I meant hurl insults at his face? The principal of doing the right thing here matters more than the cocky defiance I showed in my statement. We be cowardly and stupid if we went out and deliberately crippled our capabilities because some asshole who barely even cares demanded we should.

And yes I think that he's shitty in general. For all that power he basically sleeps all week and creates a storm. Big whoop.
Like a couch-surfing stoner who is always sleeping and maybe does the dishes once in a while, he's not much of a problem but is a bucket load of wasted potential. That this guy is so powerful only makes it so much worse.
>>
bup
>>
>>30596041
>>
hissy hissy bump bump
>>
Snek is foe protecting. She is 2 pur
>>
>>30591676
>>30591829
>>30592230
“It’s… the weatherer” You decide to tell the real story, and hear what Ripplemoon will think about it. “During meditation, I spirit-booped him and woke him up, so he got angry at me.”
“Oh… Yes, waking the weatherer is probably the last thing to do… Sorry I didn’t warn you, I never thought you’d end up in such a predicament.”

“It’s okay, it’s true you couldn’t have known.” You shake your head “Anyway, that big jerk-“
“Don’t talk about the weatherer in such words.” Ripplemoon cuts you, going from apologetic to offended in a flash “He sure acts haughty, but when a whole plane can goes round thanks to you, that kind of behaviour is rather justified, so show some respect!”
“S-sorry…” You bow slightly “Anyway, he said I needed to be punished, and we ended up agreeing on me getting rid of the soul I ate some time ago…”

“A fitting punishment.” The amazon nods to herself, looking a little calmer again. “Chief Earthbloom will help you get rid of that stain. Follow me.”

“Am I still passing the trial tonight?” You ask the amazon on the way.
“Why wouldn’t you?” Ripplemoon answers “Your ignorance about the weatherer is understandable. We won’t refuse you a trial over this.”

While you pass between the huts of the village, you see the amazons from the meditation group doing some stretching. It does not look like any of them is flexible enough to lick their own neck, though.
Hehe, so puny…
The group practicing fighting doesn’t seem to have returned yet, as you don’t see Tori anywhere. A smile appears on Pawah’s face as she notices you though, and you exchange a friendly wave with her before entering the biggest tent of the village.
>>
File: 187monpon.png (90KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
187monpon.png
90KB, 1000x800px
>>30599434
Inside, Earthbloom seems to be showing a few amazons how to properly create a funny-smelling purple potion. You wait for a few seconds for her to finish explaining one of the student the fire must be heated up when adding the bumbleweed.
Or something like that, you’re not exactly sure you heard right…

The amazon calmly comes to you after that. As always, sporting her unmistakable serene smile.
She keeps it up for all the time you spend explaining what happened, not interrupting you until you’re finished.
“I think I understand.” Earthbloom eventually declares “I’m going to prepare the ingredients.” She turns to the other amazon. “Can you look after the students for me, Ripplemoon?”

While the cerulean pony takes charge of the teaching, Earthbloom beckons you to follow her. In silence, the two of you motion to the tent where you first met the chief. There, she mixes a couple of powders together with some water until she’s got a black paste of some sort.
“Get your head closer, please. And don’t move.” Earthbloom asks as she covers one of her arms with the stuff. “This is gonna… feel a little funny.”
Indeed, I does feel mightily strange when the hoof of the amazon, instead of booping your nose like you expected, passes right through your nose like a ghost. The uncomfortable sensation becomes far worst when you feel Earthbloom’s hoof catching something inside of your head, and you’d probably have thrown up had she been only a little lower at extracting the foreign soul out of your body. The ball of energy now sits on her sole.

“There, there…” Earthbloom says while you shake your head to get rid of that weird sensation. “A reaper should come arrive shortly to take it.”
The amazon chief puts the soul in a glass jar. You notice the ethereal ball has lost all colour since the last time you saw it.
>>
>>30599445
“Now, we may proceed to your trial if you wish so.” Earthbloom declares once the jar is stashed away “Are you ready, hydra?”

>What do?
>>
>>30599445
I wonder if it'd be the same reaper we met earlier. Might have a chance to say hi.
>>
>>30599457
The soul is gone, but is the power? Try spitting some fire.

I hope the reaper sticks around to answer a fee of our question. If the reaper does come around, do you think you could ask it to stick around a little longer so we can talk to it after the trial?
>>
>>30599457
We are ready for the trial.
>>
>>30599559
It would be cool if we saw Inky again. For being a "race" that is supposedly a "hivemind" (I question the accuracy of the plane sheer we purchased), one would wonder how Inky came to be. Part Reaper and part Tengu.
>>
>>30599457
Get pumped girls. Will we need anything? Swords? We gonna duke it out?
>>
>>30599559
>>30599575
>>30599579
>>30600187
You attempt to spit some fire, but there just… isn’t anything anymore. Before you even open your mouth, you feel like trying to flex a muscle you no longer have.

“Don’t worry, the trouble won’t last for long.” Earthbloom says. “But still we can wait if you don’t want to undergo the trial right away.”
“No, it’s okay.” You shake your head. You want to get over with this trial, and you have all your stuff at your disposal. “We’re ready.”
“Good. Then follow me.”

The amazon walks outside, and you soon realise you’ll be leaving the camp. You tread in silence behind the amazon for a dozen minutes until you arrive at a dry patch in the plane, shadowed by the mountain. Earthbloom stops near a huge rock, and a dozen meter away from the cliff of the mountain, which is like a wall in front of you. Aside from that, there’s only a few sprouts of short grass around here. There, she starts to scratch the soil with her hoof.
And after a short while, a low thrumming can be heard from the ground while muttering unintelligible words.

“You may want to step back.” The amazon declares.
Since the noise is getting louder, you do as the amazon says and put a little distance with her. The earth starts to shake, until rock pikes start to erupt from the ground where the amazon is standing.
>>
File: 188monpon.png (127KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
188monpon.png
127KB, 1000x800px
>>30600557
The ground quakes as a massive form emerges from the ground in a deafening creaking. As the dust settles, the silhouette of a giant lizard appears in front of you. The creature is made of earth, and some herb still grows on his back. Some parts of the creature seem to be protected by solid rocks, though, and the teeth it shows look very capable of tearing through any kind of armour.
The creature shakes itself to remove the last bits of undesirable dirt from its back. Its movements luckily look slower than an actual lizard, but the way you feel the ground shake at each move from the creature makes you feel like even Froth will have trouble resist an assault from such a creature.

“Hydra!” Earthbloom calls, from the top of the creature “You have expressed the desire for the mares of my tribe to follow you on the battlefield. As the chief of this tribe, I am to judge the worth of your plea. Through trial, you shall demonstrate the strength of your determination as well as the true measure of your power. The nature of your trial is quite simple. You have to bring me down. Feel free to fight until your last breath, or until your courage fails you, and to use all the means at your disposal. I shall await your first move.” Earthbloom concludes.

>What do?
>>
>>30600565
That is one impressive critter.
>>
IMPORTANT POLL
http://www.strawpoll.me/13543559
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>30600565
Is it a living creature?

>>30600602
Abortion is the wrong argument and there are no "correct" options. It'd be better to change society so that abortion no longer needs to exist. But this isn't the place for this kind of discussion.
>>
>>30600565
A dry patch of plane? Does that mean there are tall grasses still around we could slither into so she loses sight of so we can circle around Earthbloom until we can use that spring maneuver to sneak attack her?

Does Fangs mind letting us borrow the bracer she's been using as a neck guard as an improvised shield? Actually never mind. I'm not sure if it's capable being used as such because of the orientation of the straps, and the shape of the armor.

Faze will be armed with a crowbar. Now then. Both Fangs and Froth as set for defense and offense. The former having the bracer and braodsword, and the latter with her strength and natural hardiness. Faze will have the most trouble.

I suggest we test the waters by sticking to defense and occasionally take a swing at em to see how they react.
If we can help it I'd suggest we try to circle around it to lob off it's tail, with Froth parrying and Fangs chopping at the unarmored section.

>>30600642
Probably. Might depends on who you ask.
>>
>>30600565
Go for a swing and see how fast this creature can react.
>>
>>30600565
>golem teeth vs. armor = crutch
>golem teeth vs. a solid piece of metal (crowbar) = trip to the dentist
I'm saying a lucky wack to the teeth might break them.
>>
>>30600639
but that was only 2 posts. Well technically four you know.
>>
>>30600565
Damn that pretty big. I don't know if we can muscle our whole way through this.

Froth. We're getting you a warhammer if we can help it.
>>
>>30601854
Bump
>>
>>30600565
Can we do the really smart and unexpected thing here and just... slither away? I mean, Earthbloom only just taught White Eye when to stop being silly and know when you're outclassed, and nothing is stopping us from coming back when we're better prepared.

Tell her we're not ready and will continue our quest elsewhere until otherwise. We may even persuade her to our cause with our patient determination, and if not then my first point still stands. We need to get stronger.
>>
>>30603416
>“You have expressed the desire for the mares of my tribe to follow you on the battlefield. As the chief of this tribe, I am to judge the worth of your plea. Through trial, you shall demonstrate the strength of your determination as well as the true measure of your power. The nature of your trial is quite simple. You have to bring me down. Feel free to fight until your last breath, or until your courage fails you, and to use all the means at your disposal. I shall await your first move.” Earthbloom concludes.
Can't we try our luck against it, then decide if we need to bail out to try another time?
>We may even persuade her to our cause with our patient determination
You sure? This seems like one of those now or nothing situations.
And leaving the plane to train, then come back to beat her seems cheap.
>>
>>30600565
Man when we get out of this plane we'll need an extra serving of souls.
>>
File: 189monpon.png (57KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
189monpon.png
57KB, 1000x800px
>>30600642
>>30600657
>>30600669
>>30600677
>>30601854
>>30603416
“Is… is this thing alive?” You ask in amazement.
“Live flows in the whole world.” Earthbloom explains “But just like the beats of your own heart, rare are the places with enough calm to hear it. I know this place like my own body, and I asked earth to lend me its power, and gave it a shape from my memories. The result stands in front of you.”

You gulp. For a second, you think about turning tail, but there’s no way you’re getting out of this without a fight.
Fangs draws her sword and you decide to take the crowbar for you. You’d have felt more comfortable if Froth had a Warhammer for this, but you’ll have to do with what you have.

This place doesn’t have much tall grass around, but it you could displace the fight from something like 30 meters, you’ll get enough height from the plants to attempt to hide yourself in.

But since, you have to take the first shot, you’re going to see how fast can this thing move first.
“Get ready girls…” You mutter as you clamp on the crowbar in your mouth.

You start to circle around the earthen creature. If it’s anything like a real lizard, getting rid of this tail could make this opponent a lot less dangerous.
However, even at your fastest, the earthen creature can easily make sure you can get a shot from behind. At least you won’t achieve anything like that as long as you remain out of range from the huge construct.

“You seem troubled.” You hear Earthbloom “Perhaps I should take back my words from earlier after all, and get this fight started myself.”

>What do?
>>
>>30605877
Let's smash it's teeth in. girls, be mindful of the claws.
>>
>>30605877
If we going to get a free shot, than we should aim for one of the legs to limit it's mobility.
>>
Well shit I somehow missed that there was a session yesterday.
>>
File: 190monpon.png (199KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
190monpon.png
199KB, 1000x800px
>>30605926
>>30605983
“That won’t be necessary!” You answer, and suddenly dash toward the creature.

Earthbloom and her steed wait for you to come closer. With all your might, you swing the crowbar at the huge lizard’s teeth. And if you do manage to dislodge and few fangs from the construct, your harshly feel the recoil from hitting something so hard in your whole skull. Meanwhile, the lizard as a whole doesn’t look bothered at all by your attack.

“Huh… a trial must start somewhere I guess.” Earthbloom nonchalantly declares. “No more holding back, now.”
In an instant, the earth lizard swings his whole body, and its rock-covered tail lashes right at Fangs.
Dust flies everywhere as the rock tail of the lizard collides with the sword of your sister. Your whole body is shaken by the weight of the attack, and you sister seems dazed even though she parried the blow.

In the meantime, Froth attempts to bite the unprotected part of the leg of the creature. The fangs of your sister penetrate the soft dirt like butter, and soon you see her spit the earth she got in her mouth. While that did put a significant den on the leg of the creature, it shows neither pain nor recoil.

You have little more time to wonder how real the damage was, as the maw of the creature opens and lunges to bite Froth’s head off. Even with a few missing teeth, this is probably gone hurt really bad if it connects.

>What do?
>>
>>30606291
>as the maw of the creature opens and lunges to bite Froth’s head off
Stick the crowbar in it's mouth to keep it propped open. While it deals with the problem of a crowbar in its mouth, see if you can slither up the side of it neck, or spring ontop of it.Then wrap your tail around its neck. From there we can fight Earthbloom!
>>
>>30606291
For a moment I thought I read the thing bit off Froth's head.
Dodge and have Froth hit it.
>>
File: 191monpon.png (106KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
191monpon.png
106KB, 1000x800px
The creature has a longer reach than what you can safely dodge, and Froth doesn’t seem like she will react in time.
So you act fast, and stand in front of your sister to defend her. But instead of foolishly use your body to parry the attack, you attempt block the maw of construct open by sticking your crowbar in the mouth of the creature, keeping it from closing. Shivers run through your body as you willingly put your head in the maw of the beast. But even if you hear the metal bar groan under the assault, it holds on as the many fang try to bite you, protecting you from a probable beheading.
“Quick sisters!” You call while the construct hasn’t realised what happened. “Jump on!”

Repeating your move from noon but swifter, you coil up to propel yourself in the air. With that method, you manage to land of the back of the earthen lizard without risking having you tail caught by one of its claw.
But you don’t have time to take a break as a splinter of rock as long as a dagger flies and lodge itself right into Froth’s right eye.

“AAAAARGGGG!” Froth thrashes in pain, threatening to throw you off balance “THIS FUCKING HURTS!”
“How convenient you many head are.” Earthbloom comments as she stands on top of the skull of the creature, another splinter in her hoof, and several erupting from the skull of the construct “Any single opponent would have been done for, leaving a huge opening like this.”

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow
>>
>>30606982
The dirt part of it's body is soft, so can we coil around it's midsection and split it in half?
>>
>>30606982
Fangs can lob off it's unprotected neck. It's her time to shine as Faze will remove the rock from her sister's eye.
>>
Reeealy wishing we could breathe fire right now guys
>>
>>30606982
Could our battle be of victory, or conviction?

Coil the tail around it's barrel or base of the neck for stability. Which ever is manageable.
Fangs will chop away at the neck, Faze will tear out the dagger from Froth's eye socket sorry and throw it at Earthbloom. If Froth is able, then she can either toss a net at the elder, the knife, or headbutt the neck it hopes to destabilize the golem.
>>
>>30607561
>>30608794
Both of these.

>>30606982
We're also not playing enough to our strengths. Pone is cornered and we can recover from mortal wounds. Lunge in and don't stop chomping. Just go red with rage and ignore the shit out of any damage she does to us.

Worst case scenario should be she's forced off her mount and we need to recover for a minute.
>>
>>30609276
>We're also not playing enough to our strengths
For the most part we can't. We have venom, but it doesn't work on anything that's not flesh and blood. And using it would kill someone.
It's true that we can recover from mortal wounds, but something tells me she's anything but backed into a corner. Look at her on top of the rock lizards head. She appears to be calm and collect, so going into a 'rage' as you put it might put us in a disadvantage as Amazons have tons of experience with rampaging animals.
>>
snek bump
>>
>>30606982
We should ask if the Amazons could make some anti-venom for us in case we accidently poison someone we don't want to poison.
After the fight of course.
>>
>>30611529
...and should ask for the cost of such service.
>>
sorry, but I'm just dead for today
>>
>>30504932
Due to personal reasons combined with a waning interest in pone, I typically no longer come to this board (and 4chan in general). Before I can truly leave the ride I would like to see Bardquest to a conclusion. If or when you continue to resume Bardquest I ask that you email me to let me know so that I may join in. If you do not mind, please go to Sekrit Klub and message Doxel for my email at your convenience. Pleeny, thank you for all the time you've dedicated to our entertainment and all the fun stories we've made.

Sorry about the blogpost from some sentimental fucker.
>>
>>30614140
Wut
>>
>>30615229
It kinda seems obvious. The guy's from sekrit. when Pleeny will return to bardquest, he just wants to be part of it, and only it. no other thread I'm assuming.
>>
wew
>>
>>30616210
Not even from Sekrit, just a fan of Pleeny's who doesn't care much for this board or pone anymore.
>>
>>30607561
>>30608794
>>30609272
>>30609276
“Fangs, the neck is vulnerable! Froth, don’t move while I get this thing out of you!”

Your sisters swiftly obey your commands. On Fangs’ impulse, your body coils around the soft neck of the lizard to constrict it. Your sister adds to the attack with slashes of her sword.
Using your teeth, you start to pull the earthen dagger out of Froth’s eye, but before you’re done, another one comes piercing you sister’s second eye.
You barely hear Earthbloom saying something about being wide open again over your sister’s roars of pains.

It looks like being on the back of your opponent’s steed won’t allow you any rest…

“Grarg!” You growl in frustration, and shout “Everyone on that neck!”
You focus all your strength on severing the neck of the golem, taking rapid bites to remove dirt as fast as possible form your target. Froth helps too. She sounds more collected now that she has something to focus her pain on.

Earthbloom doesn’t look like she’ll let you do as you please, or at least, not without showering you with rock shards. Given how close and still you are, there’s little you can do to evade them, and you quickly lose count of how many are stuck on your back and neckpits. The earthen lizard also thrashes back and forth while you do try to kill it, and with a powerful lash of its armoured tail, he hits Fangs square at the back of the head with an ominous creaking sound. You sister is out cold, but not before burying her sword deep in the creature’s neck.

Even without her eyes, it seems like Froth registered what happened to Fangs, and roars as she throws all her strength into constricting the head of the construct. And in a final effort, you feel the weight of the rocky head of the creature being too much for what remains of its neck, and the earth gives way to your tail.
>>
File: 192monpon.png (128KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
192monpon.png
128KB, 1000x800px
>>30620237
You feel the whole golem starting to quake, and in the corner of your eyes, you see Earthbloom jump before the whole thing collapse. The giant earth lizard returns to the ground where he came from in a cloud of dirt.

And as the dust settles, you’re still standing, but not looking good.
Fangs is still unconscious, and Froth is confused from the pain in her eyes and her state of blindness. She breathes heavily. You feel blood drip on your chest and back as several earthen daggers are still stuck in your flesh. Meanwhile, the amazon chief is unscratched, and stands a little away from you.

She’s looking at you in silence, still sporting that smile you’re starting to find very annoying.

>What do?
>>
>>30620239
ouch man. this is one hell of a trial.
>>
>>30620239
She is still standing and we still need to take her down to finish the trial.
>>
>>30620239
Looks like Froth isn't as invulnerable as we (mostly she) thought as there are several rock daggers in her neck.
I wish we could play to our strength and skulk around the tall grass, but I think the fighting area is the cleared field we are in, and leaving the area means we lose.
Try grabbing Fang's sword to us to parry anymore daggers and dodging anymore projectiles.
Whisper to Froth if she thinks we can continue.
>>
>>30620239
I'm a little salty at the tail hitting Fangs. I didn't think it was long enough to hit us, or maybe it turned its body near its back so it's tail could hit us.
>>
>>30620239
Fuck it. Charge.
>>
File: 193monpon.png (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
193monpon.png
61KB, 1000x800px
>>30620646
>>30620684
>>30620723
>>30620734
>>30620990
“You’re still standing.” You observe between two pants. “…And I need to bring you down.”

“Eh…” Earthbloom tilts her head to the other side. “Actually, I think that’s enough.”
“Huh?” Your eyes go wide “Wait, you can’t mean-”

For a second you feared the worst, but instead you find yourself at a loss of words as Earthbloom sits and then lies on her back.
“And you passed.” She declares “You brought me down my steed after all.”

You’re baffled, and feel… somewhat cheated, and not at all like you won the trail fairly.
“Don’t give me that look.” Earthbloom continues to talk, as serene as always “And please don’t feel like I’m giving you a discount victory, hydra. Know that I could conjure such power only because I’ve known this very specific place all my life, and most of the previous one.” The mare takes a hoof-ful of dust off the ground and let it scatter into the wind “Even the other chiefs would probably be quickly overwhelmed if they fought me in such a situation without preparation. Besides, I do not have your boon, and it would cost my tribe a lot if I got really roughed up should we continue.”

“So… we won?” You utter, still having trouble believing what the chief said. “So… what now?”
“You passed the trial.” Earthbloom confirms “So, tomorrow, I shall call for a meeting with the chiefs of all the amazon tribes in your name. They will judge the worth of your plea as I did… and thus they will probably issue another trial to you. A harder one…”

>What do?
>>
I litterally can't draw straight anymore
See you tomorrow
>>
>>30621061
Well that's good, we do need to lick our wounds and remove the stone daggers out of us.
>>
>>30621061
Woopty fucking do. Let's get rid of all these spikes so our wounds can properly heal. Let's drink some water and eat some food, then take a nap. Also make sure Fangs is alright.

Don't forget to take the crowbar and broadsword.

>>30621068
Excuses! You can make posts without uploading art.
>>
>>30621061
>“Well, we’re not talking full body metal armour, but I’ve been using this as a neck guard.” Fangs shows the arm plate she’s been wearing “And I think it’s been rather useful. Something like a plastron could be nice!”
>“Hmmm…” Earthbloom ponders. “We rarely wear armour actually. The core of our fighting style is barehoof fighting, so the few amazons wearing armour often obtain it themselves through their travels or own work.”
>Indeed, as you look in the circle of amazon, the closest thing to a piece of armour would be White Eye’s skull.
>“But since it’s protection you’re after” Earthbloom continues “Perhaps I can work something out… If you succeed tonight.”

We won. So what'll we need to do now for some bits of that earth bone stuff?
>>
>>30621061
>“So, tomorrow, I shall call for a meeting with the chiefs of all the amazon tribes in your name. They will judge the worth of your plea as I did… and thus they will probably issue another trial to you. A harder one…”
Oh dang, another one? Well it looks like we'll need to do some training before tomorrow or tomorrow night. Whatever time will be the fight. Maybe we can wander around the Oasis's looking for bad outsiders to kill, or maybe lift some amazons as improvised weights.
Practice constricting things to death on small boulders and trees...Hey, maybe some amazons can help if they use their earth magic to for thick tree's and boulders to smash, constrict/crush, and lift.
>>
>>30621061
“A reaper should come arrive shortly to take it.”
Let's get back and meet the reaper after we deal with all these wounds.
I hope it's Inky-kun, but any reaper would be fine. I wonder what you would call a reaper-hydra hybrid.
>>
victory bump
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.