[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question: Would anyone on here be willing to pay $5 for a MLP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-12-18-31-16-1.png (228KB, 812x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-12-18-31-16-1.png
228KB, 812x1069px
Question:
Would anyone on here be willing to pay $5 for a MLP OC? I'm fairly curious.
Pic related
>>
>>30504226
No, but I would be willing to pay a drawfag five bucks for a cover to a story.
>>
>>30504232
Hmm, well see I opened a fiverr account because ive noticed a lot of people complaining that its quite costy for people to recreate their MLP OCs. What type of cover story are we talking? Is it detailed, or fairly simple?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-12-18-38-15-1.png (351KB, 1440x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-12-18-38-15-1.png
351KB, 1440x1700px
Another drawing of mine
>>
>>30504242
link plz etc
>>
>>30504251
Is that a winrar pone
>>
>>30504251
You'd have to pay me to take that off your hands.
>>
>>30504528

https://www.fiverr.com/tatomatoe - go to gigs

>>30504531
IDK the person requested it as a cutiemark, could be a stack of books

>>30504705
Right
>>
>>30504226
>>30504251
Your art is very boring. Something about the bland colours and unweighted linework makes your art feel manufactured or drawn by a machine. I'd recommend you to study up on how to draw the plushiness and soft feel of the ponies from the show, since it's obvious you're trying to replicate show-style.
A great challenge for an artist like you is to sit down and draw out 60 ponies in an hour. Steady your arm and fix your wobbly lines by drawing them out quickly and swiftly. Avoid using your wrist actively and swing the movement with your whole arm pivoting across the sheet/tablet. Your drawing speed, linework, and overall skill with it can get better just by doing so much of it.
You shouldn't be charging for your work yet. From the look of your art, you're still an amateur and you have way more to learn about the fundamentals of drawing and form study. Work on improving your art and get fair/honest critiques from people who will tell you like it is.
There's potential, anon. Work on it and then start doing commissions.
>>
File: qzQoxuC.png (477KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
qzQoxuC.png
477KB, 3264x2448px
>>30506233
Thanks for the honest critique. Yes I definitely need more work. Do I ask for critiques on this board? Is there anything else that makes it come off as boring?
I don't add backgrounds and the poses were mainly generic because it was just a simple request when I made these.

So I should make the lineart thicker and smoother? What do you mean by "soft feel"?
>>
>>30506567
just post here for a while >>30432636
>>
>>30506567
Yeah dude, I don't even draw and I'm sure I could do a better job than you. It's like you're ignoring basic fundamentals.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.