[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_28795.png (297KB, 461x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_28795.png
297KB, 461x548px
I heard about this place from another site and decided to stop by. Honestly, this isn't what I expected. For people that are supposedly the oldest fans you sure seem unhappy with the show? I'm worried for you and wish you can find the opportunity to rekindle your love for the show to be as strong as it was during the earlier seasons. The fandom has crashed, then plateaued pretty hard, and from the talk I've seen here you seem to be the few left that really get what made it special. Please, hold on to the good feelings the show's given you. Don't give up. For a place that's said to be filled with hate I've seen a lot of comradery here.

(Also, what's a general?)
>>
*Ahem*
L U R K M O A R
U
R
K
M
O
A
R
>>
I don't know what you mean? Is this another meme I'm not aware of?
>>
File: 164657444335.jpg (145KB, 774x663px) Image search: [Google]
164657444335.jpg
145KB, 774x663px
>>30503499
Fuck I hope this is bait
>>
>> 30503523
why would this be bait?
>>
File: PECKING ORDER.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PECKING ORDER.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>30503518
It means don't post for the next six months and just read others post you dumb newfag.
>>
This is more cute than anything, bait thread or not, thanks for the smile OP.
>>
>>30503530
>why would this be bait?
>obnoxious use of text emoticons
>parenthesis
>unnecessary namefagging
>faked mobile filename
>ifunny.co watermark
>can't quote posts properly
If this isn't bait, my suggestion would be to lurk more.
>>
>>30503540
I honestly don't understand all this hostility. I was hoping to learn more about this sub.
>>
>>30503548
>sub
Bait confirmed.
Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>30503548
Fuck off, retard. Back to reddddit
>>
>>30503552
?
>>
>>30503499
Most of the oldfags are gone now. All that's left are a bunch of edgy hipsters trying to stave off boredom in class, who think that nobody should like anything except ironically. There are also a fair amount of those who have always been detractors of the show and especially its unusual fandom, who take the opportunity offered by lax moderation to crow smugly about how the past seven years has demonstrated that they were always right. Add to that a small group who thinks that posting zoophilia and gore is funny, and you have the current demographic make-up of 4chan/mlp/. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>30503558
Ok so I'm 99% sure this bait, but I'll humor you in the vain hope that you're legitimate.

This place has it's own culture. Some stuff you may normally do or say on other websites will get you mocked here, and vice versa. You're going to be met with hostility for being new, that's part of the site. Although it is anonymous, so just stop putting 'Yoon79' in the name field if you do post.
>>
>>30503573
Well that's not entirely true, is it? I've seen a lot of nice stories posted here.
>>
>>30503580
Whoops, I never noticed that it was saving the name I set for the first post. Thanks for being helpful. I think I'm starting to understand how this works more.
>>
File: 1481405089951.gif (504KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
1481405089951.gif
504KB, 503x503px
>>30503594
Yeah, no problem. Don't worry about the pessimists, they're a vocal minority. The majority of people on here still enjoy the show and watch it regularly.

Keep posting. You'll get called out on stuff but you'll learn quicker than just lurking.

If there's anything you want to ask about, ask me in this thread. I'll be up for probably the next hour and a half, so I'll keep this one open.
>>
>>30503609
Back in my day we forced the newfags to lurk for over a year before posting. And they enjoyed it too.
>>
>>30503499
Doomsaying is a meme.
>>
>>30503499
You're a funny guy.
>Pls rember when u feel sad or frighten...
>>
I don't know if this is just b8 or not OP, but it was very sweet and I thank you for posting it.
>>
>>30503582
>I've read a lot of nice stories here.

Bait confirmed. But hell I've got nothing better to do than bite. My question, where did you read those stories? And better yet, why do you think that they were saved to be read again?
>>
Daily reminder that greentext is cancer and greentexters should be banned
>>
>>30503758
You've gone too far, faganon. I'm going to have to ask you to step the fuck down.
>>
>>30503761
Come at me bro.
>>
>>30503499
Do not worry about the rude ones, friend! They're good on the inside.
After all, [/spoiler]this is nice board
>>
File: achtung baby.png (115KB, 996x712px) Image search: [Google]
achtung baby.png
115KB, 996x712px
>>30503499
Fuck off you stupid namefagging cuck

Do your job already, hotpockets
>>
>>30504100
Post clop until thread 404s
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.