[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dare I say, cute and perfect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Dare I say, cute and perfect?
>>
>>30500071
Cuck
>>
>>30500071
FLUTTER
KEKS
>>
File: 1498743760969.png (902KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498743760969.png
902KB, 480x480px
>>30500076
>>30500084
memesters get out from my beautiful thread
>>
>>30500104
YOU are a meme, a cat and above all else a cuckold!
>>
>>30500071
slighty less shit than soarindash, but still shit
>>
>>30500140
Literally theres not a better match for Fluttershy unless you go with dyke shipping.
>>
>>30500104
>posts fluttercord
>doesn't think it'll attract memers
I don't know what you expected
>>
>>30500104
Did you expect anything else from a memeship?
>>
>>30500071
What ship could be better than asshole and the bitch.
>>
>>30500071
I think it is a fine ship but gets shitted up by the memer.
>>
>>30501119
How to make this ship a general without shitpost and memesters?
>>
>>30503379
Not possible, unless you head for a different website.
>>
>>30503383
Sparity used to have threads and it was barely as focused as fluttercord. Now i doubt people are interested in either of them even if they became canon
>>
File: 1459182463103.png (127KB, 279x316px) Image search: [Google]
1459182463103.png
127KB, 279x316px
>>30500173
The only acceptable shipping is (my waifu)x(me)
>>
>>30503425
I don't understand the people who would break them apart for their own lust toward Fluttershy.

Don't they realise they are basically acting like Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
>>
>>30504157
Don't you understand?
They just want to fuck Fluttershy just as much as you want Discord to fuck Fluttershy.
>>
>>30504298
But my desire make sense with the narration of the story. Shipping Romeo with Juliette or Beast with Belle is an intention of the writer. Wanting to fuck Juliette or Belle yourself is illogical.
>>
>>30500071
No, this ship is shit because:
1) Its core idea is essentially BotB so once you tell that story, it's hard to tell anything else about these two characters
2) Discord is usually depicted as a pathetic piece of shit whose modus operandi is apologizing for his "dark past" 24/7
3) Fluttershy is usually depicted as a boring angel-like Mary Sue who can do no wrong
4) If you criticize this ship here, you'll get called a fluttercuck
>>30504157
I'd want to "break them apart" because I like them as characters but the vast majority of Fluttercord stuff rips them of any actual personality
>>
>>30504321
Lets just say shipping itself is separate from the intention of the writers or narrative of the story.
Just because it's told in one story doesn't mean that's the only story a character can be told.
>>
I've been out of the loop since 2015, what I miss?
>>
>>30504332
>Discord is usually depicted as a pathetic piece of shit whose modus operandi is apologizing for his "dark past" 24/7
Discord has been shit on every episode except as either villain or with Fluttershy in the episode. This ship is anything that give him more characteristic than being a male Ponka/Random Genie character.

>Fluttershy is usually depicted as a boring angel-like Mary Sue who can do no wrong

Again, if you want to see Fluttershy episode without Discord or romantic tension then look up "Fluttershy Leans" or Mcoys and McColts. Fluttershy is simply very boring in her own slice of life. She could use an actual romantic lead and episodes focused on her forming a family since her personality is all about caring and she doesn't really have any goal or story arc unlike other of mane6.
>>
>>30504391
Fluttercord Intention in the MLP storyline is very visible even for non shipper bronies in the community. And i can see many messages that could be told from that story progression.
>>
>>30504409
>Discord has been shit on every episode except as either villain or with Fluttershy in the episode. This ship is anything that give him more characteristic than being a male Ponka/Random Genie character.
Except he's never been a Random Genie character and since redemption he's always had a distinguishable personality of an asshole who wants to be a better person for his friends? Your random generalisation literally has no ground to stand on. There's a reason why the show writers didn't make him 100% nice immediately, the reason that many Fluttercord fans don't seem to get: it's incredibly boring.
>Again, if you want to see Fluttershy episode without Discord or romantic tension then look up "Fluttershy Leans" or Mcoys and McColts. Fluttershy is simply very boring in her own slice of life. She could use an actual romantic lead and episodes focused on her forming a family since her personality is all about caring and she doesn't really have any goal or story arc unlike other of mane6.
Wut? Fluttershy has the most development out of all the mane 6 and has changed the most, having to overcome her inner sociophobia but also not to become a total asshole. If you can't tell the difference between Fluttershy from S1 and current Fluttershy, then I'm pretty sure your opinions on the show don't have much credit to begin with.

This is the face of Fluttercord shippers, people too busy dwelling in their own headcanons to remember what actually happened in canon.
>>
>>30504504
Your taste is shit if you like solo Fluttershy or solo Discord episodes and that's why you're the only one bitching about this ship.
>>
>>30504522
Taste is a meme, people aren't born with a magical ability to determine some abstact "quality", otherwise some kind of taste gene would have been discovered already. You have no argument and you're probably gonna start insulting me now.
>>
>>30504332
>2) Discord is usually depicted as a pathetic piece of shit whose modus operandi is apologizing for his "dark past" 24/7
I think you've got Discord confused with Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>30504623
This. Anon doesn't know what he's talking about. Discord is the only ex villain with more grounded and realistic reformation. And him falling in love for Fluttershy is actually a good motive since as a demigod he could just conjure everything he wants. But he can't force other characters to love him which is why Fluttershy in S3 was a game changer for him.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.