[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mlp s7 finale theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

It turns out twilight is actually a double agent she's deceived everyone including spike to like her worked all those years to bring harmony worked so hard to teach starlight, studied day, after day, taught everyone so much, and then one day she flips the entire script and goes back to the beginning.
"Ive been waiting for this moment my entire life father"
"Good girl,I was worried you had forgotten why you were sent to equestria."
A flash back of episode zero plays as we see twilight kissing her fathers ring.
"You will gain their trust, and be endowed great things, luna will come back soon, act surprised, one day remember, before the red moon, if celestia is not destroyed, the earth will perish in fire"
"I love you father, I love you mother, do not worry, The task will be done in time."
The map was a setup by her bloodline to deceive everyone and distract the masses, sending her disciples to spread her virtues by means of propaganda, all to lead up to the economic, and political unraveling of celestias character, starlight was to be the new figurehead, the plan was simple, yet so intricate and complex to one who did not know of how to rig nations in your favor.
"Its been a while celestia,"
"Why have I been asked for the pleasure of meeting you here twilight?"
"You know exactly why do you not?"
"No"
"You, it was always you, do you think my family had forgotten? So foolish: do you remember not the prophecy of your own throne on which you sit? Nor what you did....to my brother spike?"
"How did you know about that?"
"How did you think I could not know?You stole his chance at being a regular colt, in exchange for the life of a dragon, and then pawned him off on me in a dragon egg thinking I wouldn't notice?"
" he could either have died or be what he is."
"There was another way... You know there was.but now, that's the past, and now it's time for your reckoning, you have no one to call, everyone you know either has not the resources nor the time to defend you.
>>
>>30496297
"what makes you think I didn't know this was happening?"
"Because you didn't get rid of me when you had the chance."
"Oh no, I could have gotten rid of you, but the real question was, why didn't you get rid of me?"
"I wasn't ready yet, I needed your replacement, I needed things finished to secure the kingdom, I needed a religion to ensure the masses wouldn't destroy my work."
"Twilight?"
She looks over to see...
>>
>>30496379
Octavia...
"Octavia?"
"What are you doing here?"
"I was just here catching the breeze, and I like to play my cello here. but apparently I was interrupting something. I sort, of, overheard you, and well frankly, I'm really surprised."
"Well octavia, let me red pill you on something else while we're at it: classical music is dead, and you killed it."
"C--celestia! I, I'm so sorry I need to go."
"Wow, beat me to the punch."
"It was for her own safety, I don't want her thinking I'm in trouble.:"
"Why not?"
"We need to settle this, like royalty."
"Make your move,"
"Before I begin, I just want to say, what you're doing isn't new."
"please spare me, I know my ancestors."
"Do you twilight?"
"Yes, and your not my mother."
"I may not be, but I am your friend, and this path has consequences, Do you know of a pony, with blonde hair, and a blue coat, whom's eyes are jagged?"
"Derpy?"
"Yes, that's the one. DO you know how they got that way?"
"I thought it was just the way it was."
"No twilight, derpy, also had her plans, and they were just. like. yours."
"But derpy isn't an alicorn, she's a pegasi mail-pony!"
"Oh, but she usedto be someone of high regard in ponyville before you arrived."
>>
>>30496477
"so are you saying she wasn't always that way?"
"No, she had perfect vision, she HELPED the blind, she was the treasurer of ponyville, but one day, she grew tired of not having enough power, and times were different before you had arrived: if you wanted to take something, you needed to take it by force, and that was exactly what she tried to do, derpy knew magic and got unicorns to do her bidding in exchange for money, and then she'd use that magic to make crops die, to make people falsely idolize her, to make other ponies freaks of nature, all for profit. and one day, one of those victim came back, and scrambled her vision, she couldn't see enough to keep track of any thing, including a spell book."
>>
>>30496297
At least you put effort into whatever the hell all this is.
>>
>>30496502
"But I'm not trying to gain power, I want no part of it, I just want you out of the picture! YOU are the issue, you are what was said to destroy equestria! YOU are the one who ruined my brothers life! This is about the future!"
"Prophecy? I'll tell you something about prophecy: my sister was prophesized to come back and destroy everything in her path way before me, and look at her now: she's perfectly fine. This isn't about prophecy, this is about vengeance! You want revenge on me for saving spikes life! This is ludicrous, what did you expect me to do? Let him die?"
"No. You could have tried to save him, you didn't recognize the moral consequences of fooling with someones being like that. That is why you will eventually grow tired, and destroy us out of your so called improvement."
"And that's not what you're trying to do?"
"..."
"That's what I thought, come back to me in a day, and think about this lesson."
"NO! we need to settle this NOW!"
"What is one more day to say the truth to your piers?"
Twilight thought about it.
>>
>>30496536
It's the season finale: based autist edition/
>>
>>30496554
Why does it look and sound like it was written by a schizophreniac?
>>
>>30496554
Agreed. This was an amazing shitshow of a rollercoaster.
>>
>>30496297
>S7 finale theory
>>30497453
>>
>>30496549
"Sigh. I guess you're right. It's time to let them know my true intentions."
Twilight goes back to equestria, Octavia is there,
"Twilight, thank god, what was all that about, and also, you think my music is good r-right?"
"I liked your fourth quartet, but the last piece you made was sub oar at best."
"the nerve with you people."
>>
>>30497801
Twilight then went on to tell everyone about her neo-capitalist future quth limited technocratic control, and how celestia was the one she believed was the prophecy confirmed to burn the earth, and how she had to gain everyones trust in order to tell them this.
"Twi, I think your on some juice from the zebra, and it's all going to be all right o.k.?"
"A.j... I'm absolute serious about this, this was my entire plan from the very beginning."
"Well then why in the heck would you have not done this earlier, or used one of the many villans to team up with to defeat celestia?"
"It would have tainted my plans. To use evil for good means is not worth it."
"If you think I've worked this hard to get in the wonderbolts to turn my back on celestia, then you need a reality check. We have history twilight, and now you're making us choose between you and our moral code. You're out of line soldier!"
"I'm not against your moral code, I'm against her!"
"It's a no for me darling"
"I'm out, please tell me tomorrow when you come back to your senses, it worries me to see you like this."
>>
>>30497817
Twilight walked back to the grassy valley where celestia was standing.
"Well?"
"...I told them the truth, and now, we must fight."
"Why?"
"if you don't understand already, then it's too late for you to come to your senses."
"If you don't come to yours, I'm afraid this might be our final meeting."
"Enough talk."
>>
>>30497836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rowftIrM8YE
>>
>>30497861
"It seems we're both formidable opponents you and I."
"Indeed."
"Twilight..."
"..."
"I remember your father, he, your mother, and I, we all shared a great relationship. It was just, he got caught up in this cult, where he believed in things like what you speak of, your power has become strong, and I understand your goal. That is why... I'm going to leave for a bit with luna while she's in the stars."
"why?"
"So you can see the crown lies heavy, and the keyholders are not easy to unlock."
>>
>>30497891
Celesta turned into pure fire, and ascended to the heavens, twilight sat speechless, of all the glitter, is not gold.

The end.
>>
>>30496571
because that's good writing
>>30496589
Thank you
>>30497720
I would laugh so hard,
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.