[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /mlp/ what was she in the hospital for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

So /mlp/
what was she in the hospital for?
>>
Sheckle removal surgery
>>
>>30494367
Delete this thread now. No one cares about poor little KP.
>>
>>30494367
Who?
>>
one of the pajeets she has working in her video-making sweatshop poisoned her drink, i'd bet
>>
Attention deficiency. She went 2 whole hours without someone mentioning her
>>
Chronic anal devestation
>>
Dislocated sense of self worth
>>
>>30494367
who is this?
>>
>>30494769
lurk before you post
>>
File: 1483074473737.png (37KB, 178x226px) Image search: [Google]
1483074473737.png
37KB, 178x226px
>>30494795
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>30494367
I don't really care
KP a shit
>>
>>30494367
Literally who?
>>
>>30494412
>be Pajeet Pudoo Patel
>Working in KP's animation studio
>Just finished animating her weekly episode where she reviews something
>She asks you to get her a drink
>Go to the kitchen and make her a lemonade
>All of thebindian slave chefs have been adding poo to the water
>Designated shitting lemonade
>The lemonade is kind of dark
>KP chugs the shit lemonade
>Gets dysentary
>>
>>30494367
>inb4 she starts a gofundme to pay her obamacare deductible
>>
>>30494916
How much do you think she'll ask for?
I'm guessing 10K
>>
>>30494769
Ilikekimpossiblealot
All around shitty person.
>>
>>30494795
fuck off newfag
>>
>>30494367
perhaps, by some stroke of luck, Jenn Blake's terminal cancer found a new home in KP instead of Jenn. But sadly, this is not that kind of timeline.
>>
>>30495133
are you legitimately retarded
>>
>>30495195
if you dont think it to be a good trade, then you should physically remove yourself
>>
>>30495294
with a catapult
>>
>>30494367

>womyn fishing for empathy about her health

Wow if i haven't heard that story a million times
>>
>>30494367
One of the slaves she kept in her basement managed to find a knife, when she opened the cellar door he attacked her.

Only time will tell if his stab went deep enough to do serious damage.
>>
>>30494367
>trying to get pity attention
>gets 3 likes in 1 week
kek

also disletia finally gave her cancer
>>
nothing kp did was wrong, the cuck artists that wanted fame deserved it. they could have just stopped at any time. I don't feel bad for those faggots.
>>
who?
>>
>>30494367
Too much anal sex
>>
>>30494367
Abortion gone wrong.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.