[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what a failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: 1477356985523.png (477KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477356985523.png
477KB, 1280x720px
Why did this need to happen? Who at hasbro saw the abomination that was the first EqG and its romance subplot and said "we should totally do this again?" Who asked for this? Little girls? Does Timber even have any toys?

you know it's bad when even FlashXhuman Twilight is more popular than this
>>
>>30493868
hheheheh mad kuk kuk kuk hehe
>>
"Based Ishi"
>>
>>30493868
you can go ahead and blame the lady writers for that
>>
>>30493884
God Ishi is such a hack. This is also the same guy who put Snips and Snails in this movie cause he legitimately thought they were entertaining and not the annoying little screen time wasters that they actually are.
>>
>>30494818
I feel like "The Perfect Pear" is just them breaking even for this nonsense.

The actual movie Legend of Everfree is alright but this hits me like a fucking tumor. Contrasting someone as aggressively flirtatious as Timber against Flash's gentlemanly passiveness makes Timber look like such a creep.
>>
LOL ur cuck mad OP hahah forever alon XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>30493884
>>30494886
Ishi is director. He doesn't have full control over the plot. The one you want to be blaming is Megan. She is responsible for Timber. Rumor has it that Timber was her fantasy guy and she self inserts as Scitwi.

And remember, the movie is directed at little kids. They love the dumb comedic relief of Snips and Snails
>>
>>30494938
I found Snips and Snails inoffensive, personally.

It is a kids series and frankly I wasn't perturbed by their antics, given the context.
>>
>>30494891
>>30493884
Ishi wanted to do Sunset's plot and push her more. Hasn't and it's execs keep fucking with things.
>>
>>30494938
I thought Flash was her crush and regular Twilight was her self-insert
>>
>>30493868
>caring about a non canon spinoff
let that garbage stay where it belongs, away from the actual show
>>
>>30494967
Well the fact Sunset and Flash seem to be slowly getting together is something I liked about Legend of Everfree. It made me smile (though that might be because of how irritated I am at the way Timber is portrayed).

Human Twilight is a good, even great character, but bolting her onto Timber as a swooning crush really honks my chuff. It's a glaring blotch on my otherwise high opinion of her characterization.
>>
>>30493884
Needs to introduce Ace Thruster already
>>
>>30494989
>Well the fact Sunset and Flash seem to be slowly getting together is something I liked about Legend of Everfree
>Human Twilight is a good
I'm surprised that someone can have such shitty opinions. Are you a Scitwifag?
>>
>>30495157
I don't need to answer you.
>>
>>30495157
t. assblasted shimmerfag
>>
File: dykeshit.png (238KB, 3343x3057px) Image search: [Google]
dykeshit.png
238KB, 3343x3057px
>>30495157
>sci twi fag
>happy that shimmer is getting together with flash
do you know what dykeshit general is ? i'll give you a hint, its not lpg
>>
>>30494946
They're only really offensive in fim because they look so disgusting.
In eqg everyone looks hideous so its ok.
>>
>>30493868
They did it purely to trigger twifags
>>
>>30495228
Glimmer is cute.
>>
>>30495232
twifags don't give a shit about fluttershy 4.0
>>
>>30495253
They like the inferior Twilight.
>>
File: 1499196461296.jpg (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1499196461296.jpg
7KB, 240x210px
>>30495232
As a former twifag, I can vouche that this is 100% truth.

Money talks, Hasjew. Keep fucking with our waifus, and youll find out just how long you can afford to.
>>
>>30495180
Holy shit. How did you ever deduce that mystery, Batman?
>>
>>30495157
scitwifags don't exist
>>
>>30496183
Half of the pics they post of Twilight in the Scilight general is literally pony Twi which is laughable.

Hey Hasbro thinks they're interchangable, and scitwifags think so too.
>>
>>30496183
They exist but they aren't like other waifu fags because their thread is all about dykeshit between Scitwi and Sunset compared to the /ntt/ and /shim/ which are waifufaggotry threads that reee at any pic of their waifu with another.
>>30493868
He's fine by me because he fills Hasbro's romance quota so Sunset won't be shipped now.
>>
File: 1429675792970.jpg (183KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1429675792970.jpg
183KB, 640x574px
>>30494938
You are aware that Lady Writers wrote this shit, right? It was all their idea to include a new love interest and to fialle end FlashLight.

It's not Ishi, Miller or McCarthy
>>
File: 343636346.png (2MB, 1863x1007px) Image search: [Google]
343636346.png
2MB, 1863x1007px
>>30496081
Oh don't act like you're having worse than Flutterfags. Canon Twilight is still pure and no one should ever care about their abominations from another dimensions.
>>
>>30494818

This, who else would've shipped Twilight with a shitskin? Serious question, if not the women then who?

Jews
>>
File: 1476456489219.png (964KB, 4326x2961px) Image search: [Google]
1476456489219.png
964KB, 4326x2961px
>>30493868
>>30494886
>>30494989
>>30496826
Look at that look on her face, anon. Those contented sleepy eyes, the slight blush still on her cheeks, the happy smile.

That isn't just the look of a girl (now a young woman) who took a chance, and found a man that was able to make the first time she gave herself to another special in the way she remembers from storybook and song. It isn't just the look of a girl who remembers the feeling of him inside her, taking her over that edge dozens of times, or the warmth and heat of his seed filling her womb. It isn't just the look of someone remembering some of the incredibly kinky things she did, and thinking back to how naive she'd been to say that she'd never try them.

It's love, in point of fact, something a good deal more dangerous.

This was the first time she felt like this, and it wasn't you that did it, that's why you're still salty
>>
>>30496256
The Hasbro execs tell them what to include and what plot points they need to focus in and then the writers and director have to just run with that. Hasbro execs, specifically Megan, ordered that a love interest be in LoE because romance sells. They also ordered Scitwi to have wings because little girls love princesses. They all want to see the princess get with Prince charming and that was Timber. Hasbro ordered this because it makes the intended audience like it more.
>>
>>30494891
You should be glad that Lady Wirters removed the FLashLight nonsense from canon. Timber Spruce is okay. Not much better than Flash but at least isn't part of the cast.
>>
>>30498600
Except you literally have no idea which parts are focred through McCarthy and which are just their ideas. FOr example Flurry Heart and reformed Glimmer was an idea enforced by the DHX and Hasbro writing staff, not by execs.

For all we know Timber exist becuae Lady Writers wanted to give her a different love interest and cuck Flash. They already greenlit shitty romance of Sugar Belle and Big Mac so they may had as well approve TimberLight.
>>
>>30498644
I can guarantee you that Timber and the romance plot was forced by Hasbro and it's execs. They have a lot more control over EG than FiM because it's a new concept. They pander a lot harder in it.
If it was up to Ishi, Scitwi wouldn't have been in LoE at all. He confirmed on Twitter that it was Hasbro execs that forced the changes to FG.
>>
>>30498662
>If it was up to Ishi, Scitwi wouldn't have been in LoE at all. He confirmed on Twitter that it was Hasbro execs that forced the changes to FG.
Scitwi would have stayed at CPA at the end of FG as it had shown in the deleted scenes
which also fucked over Sunset's arc which was the original synopsis we got when FG was first announced
the deleted scenes showed that Sunset was to have been the focus of that movie, not Scitwi
and that duet they completely changed, fucking hell, I hope that one day they actually animate the whole thing
>>
Anything to put yurifags on suicide watch.
>>
>>30499064
yeah, that sure helped people stop shipping SunLight...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.