[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They just offered you twenty dollars to watch you masturbate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1498411449853.png (283KB, 1055x756px) Image search: [Google]
1498411449853.png
283KB, 1055x756px
They just offered you twenty dollars to watch you masturbate. What do you do?
>>
Ask how they came into American currency.
>>
/thread
>>
>>30493431

- kidnap
- sodomize
- rape

not necessarily in that order.
filly blow jobs are known to be the best in equestria next to princess celestia herself
>>
>>30493431
Shit, I would have let them watch for free. Now I guess I'm putting on a show!
>>
>>30493431
Insist that instead of that, I pay them. I also make it clear that they can and should ask any questions they have about what's happening, and feel free to direct me in any way.
>>
>>30493431
"With that type of money I should just let you do it yourselves!"
>>
File: carlos.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>30493431

agree to the deal but insist that part of it be you watch them do each other while you do it.
>>
>>30493431

>Twilight walks by
>she hovers behind your back lecturing you on proper masturbation technique
>she charges the CMC an extra $20 so they can see what real fucking looks like
>>
>>30493431
Demand 21 dollars.
>>
>>30493431
My usual rate is Tree-fiddy
>>
>>30493811
I want all Lochness monsters to leave
>>
>>30493859
>It was about this time the CMC noticed that anon was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the paleozoic era
>>
>>30493618
> Demand a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
>>30493888
Offering sexual favors in exchange for granting a loan seems immoral.
>>
>>30493552
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>30493431
say it's free if PB&J sucks me off
>>
>>30493431

Make sure they get REALLY close to get a REAL good look.....
>>
Ask for more. I'm not that cheap.
>>
>>30493435
>There supposedly no way to send you back.
>Yet twilight had to of gotten those pringels from somewhere.
>Pinkie has a MAGA hat.
>And now the CMCs just pulled out an American $20 bill.
You need answers and you need them now.
>>
>>30494484

>"Twilight, where the hell did those fillies get a twenty dollar-"
"It's a one way street, Anon. It's fueled by desire- a pony has to want something that isn't part of Equestria so badly, with so much magic...that they get what they want."
>You realize that Twiggles wanted your Anon ass really, really badly...
"Once something gets through, the hole closes, but it's weaker. One world knows there's a place to push into another, and it does. For some reason, socks are terribly vulnerable to this, but..."
>Without even knowing it, you've walked halfway down one of Twilight's side corridors near the castle entry
"...it's not just socks."
>Holy shit, it looks like a bad episode of Hoarders
"Whenever you want, come here and...we can sort through this. Find some stuff from your home that you can use here. Rarity's been nice enough to launder all the socks and put them in that sack-"
>Which is nearly as big as you are, but somehow this makes sense
>"And we THOUGHT the fillies hadn't found this room yet, but if they're offering you stuff from home, it's only a matter of time."
>At least you're finally going to have some decently comfortable socks. Rarity still can't make a good one for feet.
>>
>>30494730
I kind of want to see a full green made out of this.
>>
>>30494730
This explains the fuck out of foam fingers.
>>
>>30493459
>>
>>30494730

i hate you and hope you die of AIDS.
>>
>>30493431
wtf are these paper strips? You got any bits? Some jangles left over from the old world?
>>
>>30493431

tell them if they give me fifty i will let them suck my dick but they had better swallow it all
>>
File: images-6.jpg (6KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
6KB, 190x266px
>>30493431

go into the woods with them
rape each one while making the other two watch
then kill all three by hitting them over the head with large logs or stones
rape them again
then bury their bodies deep into the forest
if anyone asks
you never saw them
and you were on your way to princess celestia's castle when they disappeared
>>
>>30498215

Be nice to writefags, they're an endangered species.
>>
File: lyrasdesire.png (185KB, 900x1927px) Image search: [Google]
lyrasdesire.png
185KB, 900x1927px
>>30496148
>>30496987

>Ever since Twilight brought Anon from Somewhere Else, you've been finding weird stuff around Ponyville.
>A spinny thing that fits on your horn that's fun to fidget with until Bon Bon makes you take it off.
>A comic book like the ones Spike enjoys reading, only with strange Anon-like creatures on every page
>It's even got a weird magic book and some arcane words from Anon's world
>the perfect foci for your own Want It-Get It spell
>you set the book before you, opened to the magic words
>the spinner flickers into motion as your magic kindles, soothing your horn, and you chant the words...
>"Klaatu! Barada! Nikto! Klaatu! Barada! Nikto!"

*POOFITYBAMF*

>A green portal opens, and you reach out for your greatest desire...

>Eh. Close enough!
>>
File: mjfox.jpg (5KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
mjfox.jpg
5KB, 277x182px
>>30502474

writefags can all die in a fire
>>
>>30502990
they could do that yes, but I'd rather they not, I mean who else will weave together stories of horror, beauty, dreams, nightmares, stories of valor, tasteful as well as tasteless vapid clop, and clop so deep you'll swear you were staring at the abyss staring back at you in the third person.
>>
>>30493431
Offer them twenty dollars to watch them masturbate.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.