[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outer Hayven, Equestrian Frontier Colony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 172

File: outerhayvenop.jpg (821KB, 1800x3150px) Image search: [Google]
outerhayvenop.jpg
821KB, 1800x3150px
A weird event has caused a large number of humans, particularly posters on /mlp/, to disappear from Earth and wake up in the land of Equestria as a pony (or Griffon), and none of them have cutie marks. With the sheer number of “trans-dimensional refugees”, the Royals have decided the best course of action would be to send them all to the expanding southeastern Equestrian frontier. The Royals have sent some bare supplies and materials to get started, and the Equestrians have set up a humble embassy staffed with advisors. More humans are being found across Equestria everyday and being offered the choice to come live here with us!

You and your fellow horsefuckers must work together to make this town flourish, explore, and tame the regional area.

Embassy: The embassy is a building from which the Equestrians direct the effort of building the colony. Almost all Equestrians (and Gryphons helping) working there are volunteers, since the kingdom of Equestria struck a deal with the unexpected visitors: They colonize the forbidden jungle, and get to keep the whole area to themselves.

They are handholding the colony through its first stages

Make a character (can be Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, Zebra, or Griffon) and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/DpqMkfz
Links for things you need to fill out:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJMlXs0EeiEDK7PFmPbGjGG-xvsqw-My0dwDjxM25YA/edit#gid=0 [Quest Summary]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sKIFgHjA3FaANVlYSdEEIvjc4P6wwuy-ayXl66zkrQ4/edit#gid=550198482 [Daily Planner]Rules follow below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fyu7J_j3J_uOc75TPRxric7176I_t9LYNjjfrz9GeaM/edit#gid=265088743 [Census and Town Stats] Rules follow below.

NO RP IN THREAD!
>>
File: 1499320714796.png (521KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499320714796.png
521KB, 1050x750px
>>30493051
Rules: [GMs can use any system they wish, the following is a rough gist of what everyone has been doing and how well they are at it]
Day Planner- Each day divided into 3 slots. Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Briefly describe what you do in each usually a sentance or two long about what you decide to do. Be it a job, a quest or just being a neet working on invention you'll slowly work and increase you skills over time!
Skill increases are based on Tier System with each daily progress put towards reaching those Tiers up to a max of 5. For every Tier gained in a skill you gain an ability and a bonus to your roll involving that skill. Quests allow for double skill gains based on what you did on it. While jobs allow you to slowly increase skills while making money all the while. [Note if other Gms wish to use different systems they are well within their rights to.]

Census Rules: This allows you to not only apply yourself to the town registry, but also keep track of the kingdoms' stats when it comes time for the updates in thread. Each phase is handled as Upkeep, Improvement, Economic and then Event. Improvement and Economic phase are where players will be given the option of voting on the improvments to the town, what to build in the area and of course colonizing the wilds around us! While Economic allows for the players to donate any bits they have earned to help fund the town! Every 1k Gold Bits equates to 1 Base Point for building or colonizing the lands around us.
>>
Ded
>>
File: strayshot.png (425KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
strayshot.png
425KB, 709x1000px
>>30493051
Chest fluff delivery pones
>>
File: Out.png (365KB, 521x820px) Image search: [Google]
Out.png
365KB, 521x820px
>>
>>30493051
Crab battle
>>
File: in between.jpg (188KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
in between.jpg
188KB, 720x490px
Everyhorse is probably so accustomed to how awful is to live in a jungle by now that they are sick of not being able to manipulate it themselves!
Then they remembered they actually can!

A Weather Team is on the make and is up to the locals to fill up its ranks. If you got wings, you are already capable of joining, just leave a line in -embassy about it (or PM Mistral directly). After enough slots have been filled (at least 4) an event on which instructors and trainees practice and found the team will occur!

Currently, the team has only a handful of ponies in it and they are all still being trained. Help prevent random monsoons or more uberstorms of pink lightning.

In other regards, the weather itself (in game) can help to set up both timezone and consistent climate by choosing one geographical place that shares similarities with the setting. The question is: which one should it be?

Current candidates: Vietnam, Louisiana, Amazonas.
>>
This shit again? Do you really wanna go down this route again of no GMs and using this as an excuse to ERP instead of going to FurAffinity or some shit?
>>
>>30493267
Yeah that was horrible, keep the GMs going.
>>
>Rumor and Facts of Outer Hayven

For the past three weeks now groups of towns folk have been in constant argument with each other over whose the best pony in town. This has lead to the creation of street gangs such a as the Dandy Men, Weather Feathers and Tea Totalers. Thus far the debates and arguments have been kept civil, however as time has passed the rivalry has grown ever larger. So much so that districts of town are slowly being turned into different territories with in the town itself. Currently the Dandy Men have been centered around market circle along with Rose Mist block, Weather Feathers have taken over Verdent Edge and parts of the mill while the Tea Totalers have been found hanging at the library and surrounding Embassy.

The confrontations between the three have been nonviolent, but only through the actions of the local party hostess Winter Gale and the efforts of the groups own idols. Particularly the shared kiss between one Tea Time and Dandelion which has caused the Tea Totalers and Dandy men to become allies for now, of course the recent event from the exhibition match has lead to Weather Feathers to call out the Dandy Men and Tea Totalers that their idols are in fact trash becuase they are impure sluuuuuts as a result of that kiss.

The resulting fight between the trio of gangs had resulted in the local guard and Equestrian Guard to be called in to crack down on the riot.

In other news the local gem mine has been reporting of strange sightings of flying Zebra men through the air as well as fruit being thrown at them during their work. The Diamond Dog natives that had made the mine their home after arriving have been asking for help in driving off theye flying striped rats as the fruit leaves behind sticky messes after hitting fur. Not to mention the stinging eyes!
>>
>>30493357
Rumors have been circulating about the newly opened spa outside of town has been declared haunted. Reports have said that eye witnesses had seen flying skull heads and winged terrors which have erupted from under the spas pools.

Other accounts have recently speaking of snakes being found through out the town as the migrant slithering creatures have been displaced by recent natural events.

Ponies in town have been speculating that newly arrived nobles Belle Beauty and Beastly Beauty have been planted by the Equestrian crown to insure compliance with Equestrian law spying on the town to report back to the princess.

Strange sounds have been reported from the shops of Stone Cold and Tinker Belle late at sight, there have also been strange lights being seen at Tinker Belle's shop.

Eyes have been reported seen late at night as well in the crops in town of Outer Hayevn, possible Alien activity?

Locals on the wall and near the pier have spoken of seeing a sea monster of great size breaching the surface and knocking over fishing boats in the early morning.

In the Bluestone Grotto explorers and scouts have reported that further exploration has been halted on account of strange Noises thundering from the deeper places of the tunnel as well as block off tunnels. Furather speculation suggest endless devouring spiders might be the cause of the sound to the hungry maw of the End Serpant.
>>
>>30493196
Amazons
>>
File: tumblr_m7n74sO5Ec1qmhycx.gif (374KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7n74sO5Ec1qmhycx.gif
374KB, 300x225px
>Have you heard? Have you heard?
>More rumors to spread all over the the herd!

Local priest Homily Sermon is said to be dating a small white griffon! Will this interfer with the building of his church? Pony and griffon, how odd, how odd indeed!

Word about town is that dreams are losing their color more and more! That's not anything to worry about, right? Plenty of people have black and white dreams, that's no biggie!

Oh, did you hear that Starlight Glimmer visited Outer Hayven? She did! She did! She was taken to the spa and passed out. Who knows what was done to her while she slept. Ohhh, how scandalous!

Hey, hey! Did you hear? There's was a crystal statue of a mare near town! There was! There was! I saw it myself! But the next day it was gone! How strange, how strange.

Nevermind that! Tea Time was seen kissing Dandelion during their fight at the festival! What would Dandy's fans think?! ...What? That was forever ago? Oh darn!

Oh yea? Well I hear that black griffon Mich takes steroids! Look at those thighs of his! He can't have possibly gotten that on his own! Where does he get it? How mysterious...

Well, well, what about that librarian Ruby Swirl? She stays cooped up in that place all day, you think she's planning something dastardly? I hear she's trapping the souls of people in books! Oh my, oh my!

Ahhh! Did you hear that criminal Equestrians are trying to avoid the law by hiding their cutie marks and running about town? What a way to hide out! It's kinda scary! You could be living next door to a crime lord!

Southtown is a cannibal! You know, the grave guy? Why do you think he keeps to himself and takes care of the dead? I hear he eats them before burying them. It's totally true! Or maybe he's trying to use parts to put back together a lost loved one. Who knows, who knows!
>>
Daybreak sucks griffon weenie.
>>
>>30493447
This is true can confirm I seen it
>>
File: 1332736253630.jpg (632KB, 823x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1332736253630.jpg
632KB, 823x1078px
>>30493467
It begins
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>30493447
Which one? Mare gets around.
>>
>>30493481
All of them, except Griff
>>
>>30493447
I'm jealous
>>
>>30493511
Eve pls go
>>
You guy's are cool, don't go to the embassy tomorrow.
>>
>>30493499
>>
File: key.png (16KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
key.png
16KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1496069168718.jpg (103KB, 440x615px) Image search: [Google]
1496069168718.jpg
103KB, 440x615px
>>30493549
Oi, lemme help.
>>
File: Bayou Pony.png (264KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bayou Pony.png
264KB, 1280x1024px
>>30493107
The most legendary crab battle.
>>
File: key.gif (454KB, 2962x2962px) Image search: [Google]
key.gif
454KB, 2962x2962px
>>30493562
>>
>>30493571
Remember remember the 5th of November
>>
File: key.jpg (453KB, 2962x2962px) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
453KB, 2962x2962px
>>30493598
>>
File: unknown-1.png (298KB, 1265x690px) Image search: [Google]
unknown-1.png
298KB, 1265x690px
What's it like in the discord? Well...
>>
>>
>>30493616
Ahhh yes when guy fawkes tried to destroy the british parliament so a theocracy could be installed.
>>
>>30493442
>Local priest Homily Sermon is said to be dating a small white griffon!

Wait, was the fucking preacher the first to get a girlfriend? How?
>>
>>30493950
According to the boble, "When you follow god you shall not want for pussy for you shall be drowning in it."
>>
>>30493442
Crime lords in Equestria when

Tho this format reads oddly, but okay.

Are we going to see drugs and crossbows starting to overwhelm the streets? Will our guards be over come by deviants and street thugs?
>>
>>30494014
Hopefully Grayson comes back soon to keep our streets safe
>>
>>
>>30494198
Grayson couldn't even catch a cold, how do you expect him to catch criminals?
>>
>>30493950
Piety is cool.
>>
>>30494014
Round these parts folks rely on frontier justice, look what happened to Zeeke
>>
>>30493357
How vain do you have to be to write that you have your own fanclub? jfc
Attention whores pls go
>>
File: 1488836550136.png (103KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1488836550136.png
103KB, 500x418px
>>30495538
>Pretending we Weather Feathers ain't even real
Get a load of this Totaler, tryin to start shit up.
Well, you got it bitch. PinkPoneh4lif
>>
>>30495538
In their defense, I believe it was someone else who brought up them having fanclubs
>>
>>30495538
>>30496411
Yup, it wasn't them. It was me!
Diobreak! It started when they got high rolls and performed well at the talent show. Weather sang a heartfelt song and Dandy sang a jazzy classy bit. Tea's fans came from Starry. It's all in good fun and nothing serious. The three of them are damn cute.
>>
File: DayBreak.png (66KB, 489x530px) Image search: [Google]
DayBreak.png
66KB, 489x530px
this horse is smug.
someone stop it.
>>
>>30493442
The criminals rumour gives me an idea for a recurring series of one-shot bounty hunter quests.
>>
>>30493442

Southtown? Southtown?! Slander and bollocks! The rumour mill can't even get my name right!

Cannibal...the bloody nerve...
>>
>>30497172
>The bloody nerve
And the tendons, and ligaments, and the fat, and the bones with the succulent, savoury marrow~
>>
>>30494000
Trips confirm.
Not literally drowning, though. He comes up for air when he needs to.
>>
>>30493196
VIETNAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
>>
File: file.png (88KB, 510x541px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
88KB, 510x541px
Holy Hotdogs™
You'll be chock full of weiner.
>>
>>30496526
It makes me wonder why Bit didn't get a fanclub, since she won the whole damn event and Tea, Dandelion, and Weathervane only got 3rd.

But eh, I guess singers are easier to idolize than martial artists.
>>
>>30498390
Jackie Chan tho.
>>
>>30498390
Bit's roleplaying skills leave too much to be desired. What Dandelion, Tea and Weather have in common (besides being qtpis) is that they write a lot.
>>
>>30493357
>forgetting the ruby rousers
>>
File: pussydestroyer.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pussydestroyer.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>30497065
leave Daybreak to me
>>
>>30497856
Gryphs in the wire!
>>
File: 1490456058605.png (204KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490456058605.png
204KB, 1000x1000px
>>30493357
>>30493374
Fug, filtering takes a while.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rPoDNwsgZS
Is there any want of a weekly radio cast of rumors and such? I could make it more distorted for a better representation of an anon's cobbled together radio transmitter, but it makes it more difficult to listen to. Maybe I'll grab some AM background noise and overlay that instead. If you all want this to become a thing.
>>
>>30498435
Jackie Chan does it all
>>
>>30498390
Bit can't into writing
>>30498510
the literally whos?
>>
>>30498635
I like it, though it's a bit difficult to understand.
Certainly makes me consider purchasing a radio IC to listen to current events, since the bulletin board doesn't seem to keep townsfolk updated that well.
>>
>>30493357
This is very poorly done. NPCs are people too and only an absolute aspie would be in a fan club of another pony jist because they write long winded exposition
>>
File: 1332788148942.png (288KB, 1200x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1332788148942.png
288KB, 1200x1248px
>>30499067
I'll get better at figuring out the right levels as I go along. I'm still new at messing around with audio editing software. Maybe next time I'll sample higher and then do the conversions.

>>30499107
Do you even know what board you're on?
>>
>>30499107
>the entire Towns human population is from /mlp/
>being surprised then NPCs act like it to some degree.

if anything, things should be much worse then they are.
>>
>>30498390
The others put actual effort throughout the week preparing for the talent show as well ic/ooc, and during the talent show itself. Given that this is a game that focuses on writing and story telling, it makes sense that they would be more popular and garner more attention than someone who writes two lines about breaking a pot with a stick. Yes, we use dice but creative writing is a big plus in this type of non-combat event. Bit still won in the end because of the dice anyway, but it wasn't as memorable as the others.
>>
>Come back from the river after bathing myself off and found some prime-looking grass to to munch on. I'm pretty sure ponies only have one stomach but you could've fooled me. I was like a lawnmower.
>Still too damn hot and sticky to do much, but when you're tucked in the arse of nowhere in the jungle, that's to be expected.
>Came back to the rear of the cabin, the ground where Mistral's spear was buried seemed undisturbed, at least.
>So, I looped around and saw someone sat down, leaning their back and wings against the cemetary archway. Called out to 'em but didn't get an answer. They looked different than most folk for sure. Looked pretty large, I think it was a stallion. Couldn't tell because of the helmet and leather (I think?) armor they were wearing.
>Seems like they were holding some kind of spear. Or a really long rifle, I couldn't tell but something flew into my eye and by the time I rubbed it off, they'd gone. No hoofprints, no flapping wings, no nothing.
>Kept watch out my window, looking out as I poured over one of the books on flora I'd gotten from the library every so often to see if they turned up again, but to no avail. I'll ask around town tomorrow.
>>
>>30499486
You're just trying to trick us into coming by so you can eat us aren't you? Not fooling me
>>
>>30498510
>Naming the only NPC group of fans created by the player for their own character
Ruby, your salt is showing
>>
File: jWlmm.gif (78KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
jWlmm.gif
78KB, 480x269px
>>30498517
>>
>>30499599
>Got btfo by squirrels

Good job
>>
>>30499581
The Ruby Rousers is the name of Ruby's waterballoon warfare team

Speaking of which, Im going to try and get that going soon. Griff ran a quest where some ponies attempted to succeed from the union that is Hayven and built a fort where they could harrass passerby ponies. They cleared them out and the fort is being repurposed to hold waterballoon wars. Think paintball but we don't have any paintball guns so this is the next big thing

If anyone is actually interested in an event or events like that let me know. I'm looking for feedback on the idea
>>
>>30499795
Daybreak is silly weak mare, that's why she has a griffon to defend her
>>
Questions about the town and such:
Do we have running water?
Are the dirty mud ponies segregated outside the town walls where they belong?
Is there a price guide for items somewhere?

Newfags should be aware on the day planner that they need to copy the formulas from another active player's cells for info to propagate properly. I can't find a definitive list option for choosing what daily skills go with what job. Is it just up to player preference as long as it makes sense in their routine?
>>
>>30500523
>Do we have running water?
We have wells

>Are the dirty mud ponies segregated outside the town walls where they belong?
Proud earth race runs the town, and filthy sub-pony unicorns are kept in camps

>Is there a price guide for items somewhere?
I'm pretty sure we're using Pathfinder prices for things. If you want something that isn't purchasable in Pathfinder, like something super specific or that is super basic and wouldn't be taken adventuring so it wouldn't be listed in Pathfinder, just ask here or in the discord. I'm sure a Commissar or GM would be happy to bullshit a reasonable price on the spot

>Newfags should be aware on the day planner that they need to copy the formulas from another active player's cells for info to propagate properly. I can't find a definitive list option for choosing what daily skills go with what job. Is it just up to player preference as long as it makes sense in their routine?
The day tracker is not explained well, and someone ought to make a document that does explain it. I'm pretty sure I saw a listing for how much money each job makes somewhere, so you can fill wages in yourself, but I believe the skills are selected by whoever is running the tracker now and based on what you did in a day. Or in the event of a quest, selected by the GM that ran the quest
>>
File: aaaaa.png (329KB, 927x618px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.png
329KB, 927x618px
Cocoa needs a big strong birb to protect her.
>>
>>30501180
but instead she got this
>>
>>30501180
Post that fucking picture one more time.
>>
>>30501773
Is Phoenix Down back? And Wormy, too?
>>
File: thiccsilver.png (122KB, 758x677px) Image search: [Google]
thiccsilver.png
122KB, 758x677px
post pones of capable breeding stock.
>>
>>30493051
>no changelings
get fucked op.
>>
File: SpecialPolice.jpg (61KB, 809x750px) Image search: [Google]
SpecialPolice.jpg
61KB, 809x750px
>>30502100
Wee woo! Wee woo!
Superior breeding pone coming through!
>>
File: leaf dress.png (235KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
leaf dress.png
235KB, 1000x1000px
>>30502100
She can't even see you while you breed her, perfect for avoiding alimony
>>
File: 1437610094046.gif (106KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437610094046.gif
106KB, 250x250px
>>30502410
>spock siren
Das cute

>>30502452
>not wanting a qt mare waifu
What are you, straight?
>>
File: Dandelion.png (191KB, 568x686px) Image search: [Google]
Dandelion.png
191KB, 568x686px
>>30502100
Forgive me
>>
File: nice meme.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>30502602
>asked to post mares to breed
>He posts a femenine stallion
>>
>>30502100
>>
>>30501180
>You're in the club and this nigga slaps your waifu's ass.
What do you do?
>>
File: musclebirb.png (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
musclebirb.png
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>30501790
>>
File: lewd.png (10KB, 421x84px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
10KB, 421x84px
>>
File: Untitled2.png (10KB, 319x69px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
10KB, 319x69px
>>30503253
>>
File: L-lewd.png (18KB, 466x176px) Image search: [Google]
L-lewd.png
18KB, 466x176px
>>30503260
>>
>>30503253
>>30503260
>>30503272
This is slander. Stop photoshopping messages to make it seem I am blasphemous, heretics.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-16-15-56.png (332KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-16-15-56.png
332KB, 1080x1920px
>>30503306
>>
File: 1499343371192.jpg (19KB, 419x315px) Image search: [Google]
1499343371192.jpg
19KB, 419x315px
>>
Emergency bump
>>
Oh hey, remember that little cutesy animal quest thing I wanted to do? It's going to be next Thursday now. Probably around 12 PM EST. I would do it tomorrow, but work obligations.

But yeah, anyways;
There have been an influx of small critters squirrels, rabbits and birds and such, that have been going through town, grabbing what they can with their grubby little paws and making their way northwards into the woods! Dare thee, brave adventurers, go forth and try to recover these stolen goods? Sign up here!
(No, no combat)
>>
>>30504231
>no combat
But I want to murder, rape, defile, and destroy!
>>
>>30504231
Or around 5 PM, depending on schedules.
>>
>>30504231
5 works for me
>>
>>30504349
Whoops, disregard that I misread the post.
But I'll be available after 6 PM ET next Thursday if that might work. Otherwise, nevermind
>>
>>30504231
Works for me
>>
>>30504231
I would prefer 5pm, but I can make noon work.
>>
>>30500593
In regards to the dice system was starting to wonder if it might be better to swtich over to a d10 instead of a d20. As it is right now the current system for the day tracker caps itself off at +5 to whatever skill your using, so if we wanted to make it so our ponies aren't incompetent dorks it might be best to use the d10 as that shows us as somewhat professional as pending major disasters we're able to succeed even harder than normal tasks and could with a bit of luck do near impossible ones.

Had something in mind like 1-3 partial fail, 4-6 partial success, 7-9 full success, and 10 counts as 2 success.
>>
bampu
>>
File: no_way_pheno.png (208KB, 725x537px) Image search: [Google]
no_way_pheno.png
208KB, 725x537px
>>
>>30502970
who is this qt?
>>
File: 8c72772c9a.png (225KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
8c72772c9a.png
225KB, 560x500px
>>
File: sailboat-lake-sunset.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sailboat-lake-sunset.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>
pony
>>
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Dandelion.png (178KB, 853x783px) Image search: [Google]
Dandelion.png
178KB, 853x783px
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (102KB, 2000x2062px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
102KB, 2000x2062px
reminder to pony safely and not kill yourself over it.
>>
File: why have I done this 3.jpg (288KB, 800x752px) Image search: [Google]
why have I done this 3.jpg
288KB, 800x752px
>>
Stop posting random images and discuss something, you dips.

Where does your horse or birb go when they want to relax?
The MJG? Spa? Maybe the new bakery that just opened? Somewhere else?
>>
>>30511958
bakery isnt open til aug 2
>>
>>30512057
Didn't Nightlight's bakery just open?
>>
File: loss.png (249KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
loss.png
249KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>30512851
No. i had a talk with the mods and they said august 2.
Still can sell goods though
>>
File: some sort of book horse.png (574KB, 537x833px) Image search: [Google]
some sort of book horse.png
574KB, 537x833px
book horse bump
>>
>>30511958
Going by the riverside and listening to the water.
Or just staring at the ceiling and spacing out. That always works, too.
>>
>>30511958

Front of the cabin. I need to speak to a carpenter about buying a rocking chair.
>>
File: 1473265406190.jpg (81KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1473265406190.jpg
81KB, 600x519px
Remember that time Liven Up was an actual pedophile?
>>
File: homohorse.png (105KB, 630x660px) Image search: [Google]
homohorse.png
105KB, 630x660px
Remember that time when an autistic Ace Attorney RPer complained when someone said no to him?

>>30514170
Do we have any players that are carpenters?
>>
Friendly reminder that if you arent Tea Time, Dandelion, Starry Step, Daybreak, or Weathervane then you are literally a background pony
>>
>>30514522
It's where I belong DESU
>>
>>30514522
That's good. That means everyone but them gets art since I can claim bg pones as waifus freely.
>>
>>30514522
#innercircle confirmed?
>>
>>30514731
Here we go again
>>
>>30511958
Beating the shit out of others.
>>
>>30514731
MW3?
>>
File: 1480411511342.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480411511342.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
I didn't believe it. This shit is back.
>>
>>30514811
Gary, beating up others for fun is rude.
>>
>>30515439
He's not Gary, I'm Gary!
>>
>>30515886
Well I still think you ought to take note of that
>>
>>30515893
Gary does not go an beat up people for fun, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>30515439
You thought it was Gary, but it was me! Daybreak!
>>
File: 1286270751166.jpg (11KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1286270751166.jpg
11KB, 251x251px
>>30515973
>>30515945
>>30515886
>>30515439
You brought this on yourselves.
>>
File: anime-meme-a6b-993895.jpg (68KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
anime-meme-a6b-993895.jpg
68KB, 500x376px
>>30516054
>>
File: homilyharder.png (8KB, 409x91px) Image search: [Google]
homilyharder.png
8KB, 409x91px
>>
File: pheno pls.png (15KB, 363x159px) Image search: [Google]
pheno pls.png
15KB, 363x159px
>>
File: homilylieks.png (8KB, 354x75px) Image search: [Google]
homilylieks.png
8KB, 354x75px
>>
File: MikeRe-pent-ce.jpg (22KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
MikeRe-pent-ce.jpg
22KB, 283x283px
>>30516091
>>30516092
>>30516098
>>
File: bite_your_lip.jpg (20KB, 400x473px) Image search: [Google]
bite_your_lip.jpg
20KB, 400x473px
>>30516092
So many Homily's...
It was like a dream...
>>
File: compound_homily_is_gay.png (522KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
compound_homily_is_gay.png
522KB, 3000x2000px
>>
>>30516193
and a trap cuck.
>>
File: this is too far even for hitler.png (18KB, 381x200px) Image search: [Google]
this is too far even for hitler.png
18KB, 381x200px
>>
>>30516209
Someone is role playing as a trap Scootaloo?
>>
File: 1460326266390.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1460326266390.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
Seeing as we have a number of Gryphon residents, have we had any word from Griffonstone or other catbird officials concerning them? Maybe a representative has visited?
>>
>>30517842
Canon Griffonstone is a dump that barely holds its shit together, let alone care about refugees dumped on an other continent.
But if you want to headcanon that they care enough go ahead, no ones stopping you.
>>
>>30516193
>one-punch mare
>>
File: IMG_7053.jpg (123KB, 1800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7053.jpg
123KB, 1800x1500px
>>30493051
Blue burb reporting
>>
>>30515425
You better fuckin believe it, fag.
>>
File: 1354253073656.jpg (704KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
1354253073656.jpg
704KB, 1296x968px
>>30518381
This.
tfw couldn't join in on the 48 hour nonstop seapony diplomacy quest since I have a semblance of a life now,I don't see why people want to work more than 20 hours a week at a job in retail. The average IQ of a person must drop by 30 when they become a customer.

>>30518035
That birb a cute!

Does anyone know when the jungle river rave quest is going to happen? Neon glowfish, ecstasy tree frogs, and the bass waking up a giant butterfly seems like my kind of thing.
>>
>>30518565
also on account of you not being Dandelion, Tea Time, Starry Step or Daybreak
>>
>>30518801
Too bad about Dandelion. I used to think she was good but now she only signs on to jerk off the other three.
Elitist cunt syndrome strikes again.
>>
File: 1499008762829.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499008762829.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>30518864
It's the end of an era.
>>
>>30514522
>>30518801
>>30518864
>people this angry about a quest that runs when most aren't even online and by a person who might not even be here at all much less often soon.

You people are fucking hilarious. and some people think we have no reason to have the thread.
>>
File: 1493489819600.png (608KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493489819600.png
608KB, 1280x960px
>>30518921
All this salt, and I don't even have to post Glimmer or EQG. I never thought loosh farming could get even easier.
>>
>>30518921
>by a person who might not even be here at all much less often soon.
Oh, is Dandelion going to leave soon?
>>
Time for some lore dumping folks!

In part thanks to the efforts of Daybreak and Gary Oak, the town now has an idea of some of the local neighbors in the jungle!

So far the tree flying zebras have only been able to reveal the various territories of the other two tribes and seem content on holding their own territory. It will be up to players and the town itself to make good impressions with theses tribes and see if they wish to join or become antagonistic to the town.

So far the only issues seem to be pranks played on the diamond dogs that have settled In and around the gem mine as the zebras have taken to flinging fruit at the diamond dogs.

On another note if your a new player go ahead and ask any questions if you want.
>>
>>30519066
>It will be up to players and the town itself to make good impressions with theses tribes
And why would I want to be friends with filthy tribalists? I say we "civilize" these barely-sapient beasts the only way they'd understand.
>>
>>30519090
Imperialism lives again!
>>
File: 1390065881987.jpg (8KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
1390065881987.jpg
8KB, 203x248px
>>30519090
You're not thinking enough. You provide weapons to all sides in secret while openly supporting one with just enough that they're locked into conflict for decades, but have just enough of an upper hand to think they can win it. After they're all sufficiently weakened, you then foster support for an usurper that thinks he isn't your puppet. He then goes out and attacks your people, giving you full moral authority to come in and restore order to the populace, along with lucrative building contracts for your own people. Of course, these workers will need their own security, places to buy high quality foodstuffs, and entertainment.

This cost can then be mitigated to the new government that you put into place. but was elected by their own populace. If they get uppity or you need more coin, just send more weapons to an enemy and they'll either pay more for protection or you get more money to rebuild their country again.

Either way you're able to slowly bleed them dry for the next several scores and then pull out easily when they have nothing left of value.
>>
>>30519090
They know the land much more than you and the word be able to pro idea their support to the tow. Would be my first guess at least, not to mention helping you out if there is a disaster that occurs for exqmple.
>>
File: 1352735732789.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1352735732789.gif
3MB, 200x150px
Somebody wanted reference for a griffon or something. I dunno.
>>
>>30519416
Why don't we have griffons this cool?
>>
>>30519025
Yes, it's why she passed on the summeries responsibility to Key Tapper among other things. She won't be here longer and I'd trying to enjoy herself as much as she can before she goes.

You guys can pick on the others, but it's not Dandelion's fault she's got limited hours and can't handle bigger groups. Other people were even invited to join but could not due to scheduling not able to match up. The real enemy here is timezones.
>>
>>30519632
Damn you, round earth that makes some people sleep at times that others are awake!
>>
>>30519605
Make a difference, be that catbird
>>
Remove nobles

Aristocracy must not be allowed to flourish in Outer Hayven
>>
File: 1332736677844.jpg (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1332736677844.jpg
55KB, 320x240px
>>30520399
>removing nobles after it was voted for in thread
you can't complain if you just shitpost in thread and don't do any real discussion.
I do agree that the voting day and time should be clearly pinned somewhere in the discord.
>>
>>30520399
>>30520439
But why, if the thread had more discourse and people kept the thread alive, then people could see the thread and it's turns. Why should you be spoon fed if you do that want to put the effort in it Anon? I thought you liked playing as the little mare
>>
File: 1292216093912.png (111KB, 470x266px) Image search: [Google]
1292216093912.png
111KB, 470x266px
>>30520455
>having something relevant be pinned to a channel
>thinking I rp as the little mare.

Threads do need more discussion especially since talking about game related in main instead of game & lore means people at different hours won't be able to see what was agreed on.

I don't blame them for not really watching the thread when the last several have died due to shitposting.
>>
>>30520535
More like they died due to lack of discussion and was kept alive by shitposting. That being said...

What are your IC goals update! Post the goals you have IC and a GM may have mercy on your pitiful soul.
>>
File: Working Weathervane by Paichi.png (1MB, 2210x1531px) Image search: [Google]
Working Weathervane by Paichi.png
1MB, 2210x1531px
>>30520675
Weathervane's dream/goal check list:
>Joining and training for the developing weather team, while also maintaining her Hot Springs duties
>talk to others around town to see if they could offer any additional services to expand the hot springs' scope -- massage specialists, mane stylists, pedicurists, etc.
>talk to Equestrian pegasi and griffons to get tips on improving her flight and cloud-busting techniques
>share songs from Earth with Equestria, possibly performing them for Equestrian audiences if she can
>get some nice clothes
>Find her dream sheep again
>>
>>30520675
Open the bakery
Fly again to stop the pity
>>
File: ks v2oil.png (1MB, 933x879px) Image search: [Google]
ks v2oil.png
1MB, 933x879px
>Learn more about earth pony stuffs including growing, OP strength, and rock tunneling
>Acquire strap thing for hoof so my horse won't have to use his mouth all the time for writing and such.
>Explore jungle for rare and useful exotic plants
>Have own farm and set it up harvest moon style, or tale of towns style since American copyright naming issues
>get a part time research job
>maybe found a school or something
>set up an electric generator if we get enough steel/iron, magnets, copper, and power it with steam from a steam generator powered by a gem that boils water if those are a thing
or just do magitek stuff in general
Find out what occurred to send humans to horseland
Maybe get a guitar, but I have too much shit to do right now IRL to mess around with my goal for that.

There's a couple more goals that I'm musing, too, but they wouldn't be as fun if they're announced publicly.
>>
Since the noble thing was determined that they're investing in the town, and this info wasn't clearly stated, what's the next topic on the list?

What types of alcohols could be made or imported? Any player making their own hooch? Does Homily go against the fact that beer is proof that God loves us?

On top of that, what are the rumors of the weekend? Mysterious hidden temple in jungle? The slumber of a sea snake large enough to swallow a pony whole? Was the town built on top of an ancient burial ground of an occurrence of a Night of Terror?
>>
>>30519605
Because our grifs broke their lazer eyes.
>>
>>30520675
Open a restaurant
Wrangle the preacher
>>
>>30520675
Build church.
Keep Pheno from wrangling me.

>>30521341
Why would you waste alcohol drinking when our medicinal capabilities are pretty shit right now? Keep that for sterilization on the go.

>>30521360
A shame, really.
>>
File: Capture.png (34KB, 395x537px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34KB, 395x537px
Realm Map update from last thread and turn. Based off what was discussed from last turn it looks like people wanted to go ahead and do the town quest of building a watch tower and then expand further north yes?
>>
>>30521588
Why not do it for both, you cheeki breeki? Have you ever thought that the injured could use a shot to deaden the pain, too, instead of just for sterilization? I know you shouldn't be drunk on new wine, Homily, but still you shouldn't just drink water all the time. Plus it would help for a source of hydration that isn't filled with nasty jungle parasites and such.
>>
>>30521618
Drinking when you're bleeding is actually a pretty bad idea. Kinda need to weigh possible shock against more blood loss.
>>
>>30521618
>Plus it would help for a source of hydration that isn't filled with nasty jungle parasites and such.
That's what rum is for
>>
>>30521613
Yeah expanding north works. I can run a 5e game to clear it if needed.
>>
bump of life
>>
File: image-1.jpg (16KB, 750x137px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
16KB, 750x137px
>>
>>30521588
Whoops, only just realized I forgot my name for this post.
>>
>>30522910
Whoops, only just realized I forgot my name for this post.
>>
>>30522974
Don't you start this shit here, I have a tripcode to shut that down in thread.
>>
>>30522296
Can it be something different from killing goblins and murdering the wildlife this time?
>>
i want you all to know that i am gay.

like, SUPER gay. airtight gay. massive, massive homo.

thanks~<3
>>
>>30523162
It really doesn't work when he starts using a trip
Good effort?
>>
>>30523166
Our highly reputable reporters have confirmed that that's the real Homily.
>>
File: 1332371207536.png (303KB, 728x788px) Image search: [Google]
1332371207536.png
303KB, 728x788px
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a griffy pop?
>>
File: 1500007935260.jpg (265KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
1500007935260.jpg
265KB, 900x591px
>tfw nobody knows that My Tasty Turkey started the technicolour animal crazy.
>>
File: Realm Map.png (424KB, 1192x876px) Image search: [Google]
Realm Map.png
424KB, 1192x876px
>>30521613
Turn 9

Stability Roll: 34vs24:Pass! Unrest down by 1!
Economics Roll: 46vs24:Pass! BP increase by 15!

With concerns mounting of the rumored sea ponies and their larger cousins the mermare showing up, the town has decided on their votes. Now watching over the river itself we the citizens of Outer Hayven now have our very own watch tower providing security and protection! As a result of the town deciding through democratic voting they have also gained a small measure of respect from the Equestian Shipping Lanes, one of the largest exporting companies that has the backing of the Equestrian Crowns and highly recommended by the local noble Beastly Beauty.

There have also been rumors that soon a new shop will be built soon with the aide of Belle Beauty who has been in talks with not only Cotton Quilt, a local seamstress, but also with recent sawmill owner Tea Time. Others are encouraged to apply and speak with the nobles when they have time, or continue to explore the area and uncover new things for themselves.

However overland travel has been limited to the northern expansions as currently there have been reports of bandits, a mix of Diamond Dogs and Ponies who have been harassing any who have tried to head north by land. Something will have to be done soon by them else the town will suffer for it.

Speaking of expansion there is a need for volunteers who are willing to venture forth to the northern border to clear out any hostiles and make the land safe for ponies to begin colonization. So far scouts have reported back that near the center of the marshlands they have seen a strange stone that has been erected up with an alter before it. However before drawing closer to investigate they were soon chased off by watery creatures made of the swamp itself! Heroes will need to be ready for a fight or be very clever if they wish to clear this area.
>>
File: Capture.png (30KB, 1253x385px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30KB, 1253x385px
>>30524079
>Town Stats
Economy 28
Loyalty 23
Stability 21
Unrest Pending Quest

Complted! Town Quest: Staffing the Coast; Build a Watch Tower[12BP] improvement on the coastline where the river passes by so ships may find their way home safely. Rewards: +1 to Equestrian Shipping Lanes Relations, +1 Economic stat. [-]

>Economics
Treasury: 23 BP Unrest: Pending Event: Town Event Roll: 48 -Dangerous Kingdom Event- Result: 14 -Bandit Activity!- New Quest Sign ups aviable! First of Five.

Quest Sign Up
>Banditry Problems - First of Five [Tags: Combat, Live Capture preferred.]
>Water Bill is Due- First of Five [Tags: Combat, Can be Solved with Cleverness instead of Combat]

>Options
>Expand borders- Activates in Discord event to clear the hex on map for colonization, increase kingdoms size, costs 1 BP.
>Build Cities-https://pastebin.com/6zQ6VZNc
>Improve Cities-Building List- https://pastebin.com/S6tBZiZ0
>Improve Hexes: https://pastebin.com/6J9KkBQT
>Edit Edicts- Adjust Edict levels as needed see list https://pastebin.com/2xgAxP9E

Pic related is town layout on main town hex 1. Following one will be having the other hex 3
>>
>>30524079
Volunteering to help with the bandit situation to the north and make it safe to expand!
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 631x382px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 631x382px
>>30524096
Plenty of room for our town to expand as it it friends, now time to vote!
>>
>>30524096
Also volunteering for bandit problem
>>
>>30524096
i say we kick the nobles out and turn their mansion into a hospital.

otherwise best to turn one or both of our open Hexes into a Farm, as we apparently have food sufficiency problems we need to solve.

failing that, a Foundry seems like a good idea, aswell as starting to put BP aside for a Waterfront. say, at least 5-10 a turn.
>>
>>30524096
oh, an volunteering for bandit problem, but not sure when itll take place so if ill be free.
>>
>>30524079
Depending on the day I'll assist with the altar thing. It's relevant to my interests.
>>30524096
Do we have a history of what has been improved so far?
>>
Voting to make an Eatery near the river. I need a place to cook foods at.
>>
>>30524103
I say we tear down the library so we can upgrade the mansion to a noble villa
>>
>>30524096
I vote to expand our port/pier operations
>>
>>30493196
Somewhat of a mix between Amazonas and Louisiana (or, one or the other) would be nice.
If I had to choose one... Amazonas.
>>30493357
The arguement over 'best horse' is kind of silly, honestly, considering Weathervane is the cutest of the three. Dandelion and Teares definitely understandable, though.
>>30493374
>>30493442
In general, fun rumors! We're gonna need to check these out.

>>30524096
Sign me up for the Banditry! I'm sure I'll be able to bag the baddies live and well(mostly)
A bit more food production could be nice, just in case, but I'm not too sure. Putting aside BP for a Waterfront like >>30524135 mentioned sounds like a solid idea, too.
A good priority might be a Hospital. For now we have a small-ish clinic, right?
>>
File: everything is a jojo reference.jpg (67KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
everything is a jojo reference.jpg
67KB, 750x600px
>>30524079
More spice farms. Would increasing the farms on that spot stack with the consumption reduction? Otherwise, put a quary on the gem hex, too.

Build a road to hex 6, along with a bridge in 1 if we're going for infrastructure improvements this round, along with a canal in 4.

Do we have enough farms yet for the granary to be of any use? I heard something about a sewer system. Is that built yet, or not?

Or we can construct a shrine to Glimmer in town. I'm sure nothing will go wrong with that, right?

I would be interested in the water bill quest if I'm free at the time of it this week.
>>
>>30524096
Im down to clown some banditos or help with the altar.

Also my vote is to expand farmland in whichever way seems the most convenient to everyone else. Expand farm!
>>
>>30524096
Expand farmland dong

I'll deal with the bureaucracy, sign me up for the water bill quest.
>>
>>30524096
We should build more farms so that people stop complaining about not having enough food.
Seriously though, expanding our BP generation isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>30524309
Yeah, pretty solid all around. It'll also help stave off any potential 'bad harvest' events if we've had more food production in general
>>30524235
Not sure on the granary. Don't think we have a sewage system
>>
>>30524096
1) Construct farm on Hex 6 (-2 BP)
2) Construct farm on Hex 4 (-2 BP) -- however, if there's no freshwater available here - then we should build a channel first (-4 BP)
(With our size we can do only 2 terrain improvements per turn, so I'd buffer building a road system into Hex 6 for the next turn, because of the bridges issue)
3) Expand into Hex south of the gem mines (-1 BP)
That leaves 16 BP (or 18 BP). We could save up the funds for the next turn and purchase a sailing ship for 10k gb... Though employing a competent crew will increase the cost and maintenance -- and with Equestrian ships coming and going, I'm not sure if there's an immediate need for a ship, when one could be chartered?

Also, signing up for the Water Bill.
>>
>>30524096
I'd say improve 4 and 6 to farm
>>
>>30523122
Totally, I was planning on starting a longer story based quest this is the perfect time to start it.
>>
>>30524096
>Quest times
>Bandits ahead!
Sunday at 7 pm American central time.
>Water Bill is Due
Monday at 10pm American central time.

>>
>>30524907
Would you be willing to allow me to start out NPCd in the Bandits one? I'd be able to pop in a little after the start, but I'd really like to be in!
>>
>>30524907
as stated im interested in the Bandit hunting.
>>
>>30524847
That being said, if anyone wants to make a character PM me for the details.
>>
OwO what's this~
>>
>>30524907
Looks like I will be able to make the Water Bill quest, so put me down for that. Probably going to need some coffee to stay woke if it lasts for a while.

>>30524973
pony rp game with rpg elements. GMs can use what system they want, but it seems to be mostly just an open d20 for most people. As usual, no rp takes place in thread, though green texts of stuff should be fine.
>>
File: fito.png (1MB, 1326x1120px) Image search: [Google]
fito.png
1MB, 1326x1120px
>>30524907
Here ye, here ye for collecting water bills and gently busting kneecaps.
>>
>>30524907
Lemme get that water bill sheeit. Not sure if i can make the first one
>>
>>30524907
Bandits
>>
>>30524907
Lemme join the bandits~
>>
>>30525337
No Day, you little shit
>>
>>30524907
Bandits quest
>>
>>30524917
Yes, will be in the background until your arrival.
>>30524919
>>30525337
>>30525158
>>30525589
Bandit quest has reached full que. See you on Sunday night

>>30524995
>>30525015
>>30525121
Still have room for two more on water bill quest.
>>
File: 1390096821470.jpg (39KB, 460x624px) Image search: [Google]
1390096821470.jpg
39KB, 460x624px
Since we're using Pathfinder prices for things, do we take out living expenses such as meals from the weekly earnings, or is it just ignored to make everything easier on players and recordkeeping?
>>
>>30526932
It's automatically taken out, but when you buy food from players or from the MJG you're expected to pay up bits.
>>
File: 1292878408121.jpg (40KB, 470x266px) Image search: [Google]
1292878408121.jpg
40KB, 470x266px
>>30526948
Fuck. I think I drank about two or three day's worth of wages last night, unless we're doing 5 shots equals 1 cup since that's the smallest alochol measurement I could find in the pathfinder database for hard liquor.
>>
Why the fuck is Mistral an admin? When he's not trying to show everybody up in RP with overly long posts, he's trashing on the community or trashing random people. Of the holy trinity of autism between Spot-On, Quicksilver and Mistral, Mistral ekes out a spot at the top for being so fucking annoying.
>>
>>30528096
Mistral, pls. We know you're leaving, no need to trigger another flame war before you do so. Enjoy whatever it is you're going to do now and drop us a line when you want to stream your arts, as horrible as they may be.
>>
>>30524907
I'll sign up for the water bill quest if there are still slots.
>>
>>30524973
Jump in the discord and find out.

>>30525921
Any more details on Water Bill? I'll probably jump in.

>>30526932
You are paying for your meals, but we're just automatically counting it out of your initial income instead of deducting for every meal, to make it a bit easier. Like >>30526948 said though, extra food costs more.

>>30527725
Drinking is an expensive habit. And alcohol is still more useful as medicine.

>>30528484
Mistral is leaving? Is there going to be someone else appointed to running the embassy, or will it just be whichever commissar is around at the time like previously?
>>
>>30524907
I'm in for Bandits and Water
>>
>>
File: HaveatTheeII.png (1MB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
HaveatTheeII.png
1MB, 1191x670px
>>
Estrus when?
>>
>>
>>30530695
S A D
>>
File: 1315188278741.png (133KB, 1085x906px) Image search: [Google]
1315188278741.png
133KB, 1085x906px
>>
File: Ceres tea.png (742KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ceres tea.png
742KB, 3000x2000px
The world shall know terror!
>>
File: 1295526886836.png (1MB, 943x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1295526886836.png
1MB, 943x1200px
>>30532287
poni should ride poni
>>
Another chapter of the dungeon dimensions will be delved into tonight. If you're interested then contact me on the Discord. I wont be able to frequently check the thread unfortunately
>>
>>30531302
Wrong thread you dip.
>>
File: 1500224614931.png (2MB, 3436x2648px) Image search: [Google]
1500224614931.png
2MB, 3436x2648px
Sea pony powered ships when?
>>
Dead
>>
>>30524907
too late for the water bill?
>>
File: tea time holding a tiny suitcase.png (157KB, 1407x1177px) Image search: [Google]
tea time holding a tiny suitcase.png
157KB, 1407x1177px
I'm calling it a day.
Goodnight, Outer Hayven
>>
>>30534757
B-But how is she holding it?
>>
File: blind.png (7KB, 410x313px) Image search: [Google]
blind.png
7KB, 410x313px
>>30535132
Ya blind, anon?
Like this
>>
>>30535180
B-But how is she holding it?
>>
File: right here!.png (2KB, 115x119px) Image search: [Google]
right here!.png
2KB, 115x119px
>>30535287
Right here! She's just grabbing it
>>
File: 1500261717047.png (2KB, 115x119px) Image search: [Google]
1500261717047.png
2KB, 115x119px
>>30535295
Oh I see now!
Thanks Peyote!
>>
>>30535368
No problem! Glad I could help, friend!
>>
File: 1407744941387.jpg (86KB, 555x740px) Image search: [Google]
1407744941387.jpg
86KB, 555x740px
No real discussion going on here.
Who is worst pony, and why is it Zipperwhirl?
>>
Results are in, the bandit problem has been resolved!

Thanks in no small part of Stray Shot, Peyote, Bits, Basso, Griff's Twins: Darcius and Marma and Tea Time the fifteen ponies thought lost to bandits have been recovered and with luck some of the loot from the caravan was recovered after the local brave guard ponies were brought in to bring the hammer down on these bandits! Thankfully it was only a slight skirmish and soon we should recieve more information as to who or what caused these bandits to arrive to town. For now the day is saved!

Town benefits: No loss of BP from Bandit activity and +1 to relations between Town and Equestrian Shipping Lanes.
>>
>>30535834
Fun fun! Thanks for running it, Storyteller! I'm glad we were able to solve it without violence.
>>
>>30535834
really was fun, good job an ya Storyteller.
>>
File: banditios.png (677KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
banditios.png
677KB, 1280x720px
>>30535834
>8 players
wew. I thought Equestrians would be against us shipping them together. The more you know.
>>
>>
>>30537198
maybe something frunk will happen
>>
>be human
>wake up as hoers
>not freak out and try to wake up
>town isn't on fire daily
>magic somehow works
This isn't the survival game I asked for
>>
>>30538083
I'm personally okay with the lack of arson
>>
>>30538488
What about the lack of hangings, looting, and rapine?
>>
>>30538083
Why would it be a survival game in the first place?
>>
>>30538495
Could do with some more public hangings
A little frontier justice to show criminal scum we don't mess around
>>
File: 1463116071828.jpg (57KB, 878x595px) Image search: [Google]
1463116071828.jpg
57KB, 878x595px
>>30538495
>town is ruled by anons from /mlp/
>no rapine
>>
File: medium.png (399KB, 516x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
399KB, 516x600px
Bottom text
>>
>>30538704
that cat is a faggot
>>
>>30538595
There was a rape day 1 or 2. I believe it was implied there were a few more among the NPCs too.
>>
>>30538896
>>30538595
Rape and subsequent killing of rapist was
on Day 2
>>
>>30539076
>only one rapist
congratulations anons. You murdered the wrong mare.
>>
File: at the gara.png (572KB, 663x759px) Image search: [Google]
at the gara.png
572KB, 663x759px
Who will be the prettiest pony for the gara?
>>
>>30539740
Your pony/griffon
>>
>>30539740
Dandelion
>>
>>30539740
Gary
>>
What's your OTP, Outer Hayven?
>>
>>30540455
Eve x Spilled soup
>>
File: skeleton drink.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton drink.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>30540624
>>
>>30540624
Stray Shot x Airship
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash_shrug-1.jpg (25KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_shrug-1.jpg
25KB, 450x450px
>>30540455
I mean, are there any more besides DayxGary and PhenoxHomily? Not much of a field to choose from. Quick and Key broke up or something, and I really can't think of any others. I might just be oblivious, though.
>>
>>30540895
Same. Surprised to see shipping is scorned. The no lewd in channels and making the main mostly SFW probably put a stop to that. Maybe we'll see with some of the newer players. I want Knowledge's Seed.
>>
>>30540455
Tea Time x everybody.
>>
>>30540455
dice roll x failure
>>
>>30540895
Actually, I forgot Grayson and Gwendolin
What a waste, not doing their part to bring about the Hippogriff master race
>>
>>30540455
Luka x Atlas
>>
Local alchemist and witch-aspirant Eve has gone missing! Eyewitness sources last spotted Eve exiting town through the southern gate, heading into the jungle. Conflicting reports indicate that she may have been led (or forced along) by a ghostly white light.
Is this yet another case of the harsh jungles claiming another innocent life? Is swamp gas to blame? Perhaps something else is at work here...

Introducing my lost promised Ponyvania quest! Sign-ups can occur as replies to this post, or by messaging me in the Discord. Upper limit of 5 participants.

Quest is scheduled to happen at 7:30 American Central time on Wednesday.
>>
>>30540455
GriffxHomily
MichxGary
GriffxStray
WhiskeyxPeyo
GaryxWhiskey

Reminder that first name is the top as is the fujo way.
>>
File: 1435312087324.gif (2MB, 333x450px) Image search: [Google]
1435312087324.gif
2MB, 333x450px
>>30541933
>>
File: tumblr_ob5fw5aIuv1tc8piko1_400.gif (782KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob5fw5aIuv1tc8piko1_400.gif
782KB, 371x209px
>>30541933
>>
>>30541814
Woooo I might be coming along for that since I have a day off for it!
>>
>>30541814
I'll be around for that on muh day off! yiss
>>
>>30541933
Daybreak, no. That's gay. Stop being a heretic.
>>
File: Beyyoot.png (19KB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
Beyyoot.png
19KB, 176x144px
>>30541933
>WhiskeyxPeyo
>GaryxWhiskey
Daybreak Y tho?
>>
File: 1334286124196.jpg (198KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
1334286124196.jpg
198KB, 1095x730px
post comfy pony
>>
>>30541933
Griff and Homily really bonded over all those adventures and nights spent together by the fire
>>
File: Sleep 1merged.png (386KB, 1025x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep 1merged.png
386KB, 1025x1025px
>>30542689
>>
>>30542111
Cucked
>>
>>30541933
godamnit Daybreak.
>>
>>30541814
Signing up!
>>
File: fug.gif (486KB, 454x677px) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
486KB, 454x677px
Tuesday morning
five am
And I'm still wondering where they've been
'Cause every time I try to call
They're not at their doors
And now it's almost six a.m
And I don't want to try again
'Cause if they're still not back
Then this must be the end
>>
File: Sleep_1merged (1).png (220KB, 1025x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep_1merged (1).png
220KB, 1025x1025px
>>30543231
>>
>>30540895
Ceres x Starry
Tea x Dandelion
Mich x Clouds
>>
>>30541814
I'm interested and the time slot works for my schedule, so count me in!
>>
Why is the magic water explosive?
Can we get more and use it for defensive purposes?
>>
Exposition meeting! Quest! Whatever!

Later today if you want to join Whiskey in visiting Crickety Crack, the earth pony witch in the swamps, sign up here. There's no limit since this little thing will be just talking with the mare and her explaining some information. RP Heavy. No combat. She may want to kiss stallions and griffons.
>>
>>30544635
Gary may as well go
>>
>>30544635
If it's at or after 6:30 EST then I'd like to hop in. Make it 3 for 3 in meeting with our witch friend.
But if it's before then, I may need to miss it until I get back from work.
>>
>>30544635
Might as well. Let's see if I can get tpk'd twice in one day :^)
>>
>>30541814
Signing Up!
>>
Results are in for the clearing of obstacles aka Water Bill quest.

Long and short of it is that there was a tablet which was being worshipped by a lobster like creature that our heroes came across. When going to attempt diplomacy the creature froze them all in place when suddenly more of the ponies arrived who had stayed back just in case! What followed was a cluster of actions that lead to the lobster nearly eating it, but the tablet full of magic cracking from being pushed over onto land! Trying to fix it out heroes used 'leywater', a substance known to be explosivly volatile and supercharges even minor spells resulting in a huge explosion. Remarkably the party was a total party kill instead the tablet and lobster were gone with only a glass imprint of the tablet remaining saying 'Everyone gets one' in plain english.

Though it doesn't feel like a victory the area is now safe for colonization! Rewards for Ruby, Tea, Stray, Knowledge, Homily, Pheno and Ceres are 4 gmxp points to spend as they will and 100 gold bits per person as thanks from the Embassy.
>>
>>30544970
>out heroes used 'leywater'
That was solely Ruby's fuck up.
>>
>>30544635
I want to see how an earth pony can be a witch.
>>
>>30544828
Can do! Probably will be after 7pm since I'm gonna have a nap after the current quest I'm in. Woke up too early.
>>
>>30545134
Sounds fair to me!
>>
>>30544635
Sure, I'll go!
>>
>>30544635
Count me in.
>>
>all these quests i dont have time for.
ima go cry.

also bump
>>
>>30546552
I know that feel
>>
>>30543516
Put your ass in my ass.
>>
File: 1303706276912.jpg (495KB, 1024x1589px) Image search: [Google]
1303706276912.jpg
495KB, 1024x1589px
>>30546813
>tfw lewd has been removed from the game by the GMs
>>
>>30547640
>that pic
gary.jpeg
>>
>>30541814
you seem like you have enough people and id only be around for like 2 and a half hours, but i suppose im interested yes.
>>
File: horsey.png (8KB, 699x79px) Image search: [Google]
horsey.png
8KB, 699x79px
>>
Stray Shot's Journal
Day 85

Dear Princess Celestia,

Your southern frontier has me worried. When I first arrived to this frontier town, I didn't expect it to become the center of attention for bandits, especially Diamond Dog, Griffon, *and* pony bandits.

When we first snuck into their "base of operations", I went to the center, and what I saw made my heart hurt. There were little colts and fillies, even young griffons, neglected and bruised up, along with the adults. I had never felt the emotion of rage in this world yet, but when I saw that, it disgusted me.

So there I was, talking with this trapped Equestrian guard about what was going on. He told us that he had never seen a pack of Diamond Dogs that numerous, and working with ponies & griffons at that. Then as we're talking, I hear struggling and someone getting knocked out to my left. I look across the small arrangement of huts surrounding the cage, and saw one of the bandits, a mare, leaving one of the huts to investigate the noise we were causing. Luckily, I was able to drop to the ground and fire off a quick shot from the crossbow with the tranquilizer dart. She didn't appear to hit the ground too hard, so likely didn't suffer any injury.

My friend Tea Time managed to cut through the bars, and we fished everyone out who couldn't fly. We got out of the village with the hostages, but the bandits were onto us at this point and in hot pursuit. Luckily, my earlier call for backup on the radio arrived, and the town Guard took care of any pursuing Diamond Dogs.

The kidnapped caravaneers are safe, which is a huge relief. I'm honestly surprised how smoothly the whole thing went, despite the hiccup with our presence being tipped off by some of the less sneaky and having to shoot that mare with the tranq dart, I'm glad things didn't get too violent.

[Part 1]
>>
>>30548820
[Part 2]
But... This leaves more questions than answers. Why is there a group of Griffons, Ponies, and Diamond Dogs working together to rob traders passing through and sirupt the trade route altogether? How long have they been around here? Their fortifications were permanent-looking. And perhaps most curiously, what is their end game, here?

I don't know. All I know is, I'm really tired. Goodnight.

(PS: I loaded my crossbow with darts to keep my promise I made to you in my previous journal entries swearing not to take the life of anypony ever again.)

(PSS: I don't know how I feel about getting involved in all this, Princesses. I wanted to tread lightly on this world. But... trouble has found me)

[End]
>>
>>30548820
>>30548877
nice letter.
>>
>>30546813
incredibly lewd
>>
>>30540455
Stray Shot x Literally any gun
>>
File: 1500356803650.jpg (41KB, 466x296px) Image search: [Google]
1500356803650.jpg
41KB, 466x296px
>>
>>
>>30551821
What's going on? The bear took the knot willingly?
>>
Any ideas for one shots that you want to see ran? Schedules make it hard to do something on weekdays.
>>
>>30551104
ive seen him turn down mare pussy for guns
>>
Rumors about the town
A group of anons are creating a cult to summon their waifu Nightmare Moon

Local preacher isn't actually an ordained minister

A new drink called Leywater will reenergize you and give you the strength to go about your day.

The embassy was evacuated after discovering that prolonged contact with anons leads to depletion of equestrian magic.

Royal guard activity is up in the area, as they are conducting an annual elimination of illegal poison joke warehouses.

The giant ship at the docks is proof that we have been visited by other life. A worker claims it's just a large rubber duck and there is no need to investigate the oversized bath toy.

A unicorn with a red and white cap is tormenting local wildlife and trying to create a zoo. Has been known to try and catch griffons and ponies of certain colours.

A clothing shop has put up a notice of checking saddlebags before entering, and a warning for those that took the candy dress: Those aren't real candies, and even though it smells good, they just got word that the fake candy is toxic. Induce vomiting and report to the embassy for medical treatment if ingested.
>>
>>30547640
why would they do that?
>>
>>30493051
i'm interested in how this works. is this some kind of d&d? also, is there a place where i can read FAQs?
>>
>>30553151
It's a bit like d&d for the adventures. System is up to the gm, but it's usually a d20 or a d10. Don't have links since I'm phone posting.
>>
>>30553151
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xXERXEtn6_QHlOwqplzs_oxzhHxEMLWcVPS0RhldKFY/pub

here's an FAQ, though the list of mods isn't updated. It'll still give you some idea.

Feel free to join the Discord server and ask any questions, too
>>
File: 9936499.jpg (12KB, 299x221px) Image search: [Google]
9936499.jpg
12KB, 299x221px
>>30553078

>A new drink called Leywater will reenergize you and give you the strength to go about your day.
>>
>>30553171
>>30553240
thanks. i better get to character creation then
>>
>>30553480
The colors green, tan and brown are not allowed.
>>
>>30553513
that's interesting. were tan and brown over-used or too one dimensional?
>>
>>30553626
they are not actually banned.
>>
>>30553626
He's memeing, do what you want
>>
File: javelinconstruction.jpg (111KB, 950x840px) Image search: [Google]
javelinconstruction.jpg
111KB, 950x840px
>It was a humid day as always, and Celestia's summer sun beat down on the small, budding village of Outer Hayven. Stray Shot was in the middle of making his rounds on courier duty, having just left The Mare Juice Galore after delivering an indescript package that Stray guessed was probably new mugs to replace broken or old ones

>Trotting past the woodpile, Stray's eyes briefly notice two white-furred Equestrian Guard stallions who stood watch in front of the yard's entrance

>"So yeah, we were running a patrol out in the swamp when Leafy accidentally stepped on two breeding alligators!" Said one of the stallions, standing there facing forward out from the Wood Yard as he talked to his comrade

>Stray slows down a bit as he walks, taking his time as he gets near to overhear their conversation. He wasn't evesdropping! Just... bored

>"What?! Really? Did the gators get angry?" The other guard asks with wide eyes, his attention just as caught as Stray's
Guard One laughs. "Well I dunno about you but I certainly don’t wanna get stepped on while I'm ‘breeding’! Yes they were pissed!" He picks up his Javelin staked in the ground, holding it level as if he were in practice. “So the male swung his tail and knocked Leafy right on the ground! She rolled away real quick-like, and I was about seven or so meters back. That gator wasn’t happy about losing it’s prey, though! I’ve never seen somethin’ with such stumpy legs move so fast…” Guard One trails off in recollection
>>
>>30554158
>“So what happened? I just saw Leafy earlier, so she didn’t get eaten,” Guard Two says in curiosity, wanting to know how the situation as resolved.

>“I picked up my javelin like this, see?” Guard One tells Guard Two, holding the javelin in his hooves and acting like he was about to throw it. “The gator had it’s mouth open and teeth bared, it was obviously going in to chomp on Leafy. So I THREW IT!” The Guard actually throws his javelin, and it arches up through the air and drives into the ground a few meters away. It made Stray stop mid-step, and he went and stopped behind a nearby shack to continue listening while he pretended to fiddle with something in his saddlebags.

>Guard Two watches as the javelin is launched and hits the ground. “And did it stop?!” He asks, figuratively on the edge of his seat.

>Guard One shakes his head in disappointment, trotting from his post to go retrieve his weapon. He glanced around the area with a slight blush under his fur, hoping that none of his superiors saw that, before making his way back over to his post next to his fellow soldier. “No, it didn’t.” He says with a frown. He actually looked slightly frustrated. “It just bounced off it’s neck! Luckily, Leafy had a big ol’ hammer and bopped it on the head and knocked it out!” He says, making a hammer swing motion with his hooves

>“Woooaaaah! Leafy’s badass!” Guard Two says in amazement. After he thinks it over for a few more moments, though, he slowly picks up his own javelin and looks down at it in disappointment. “Wow, these things… kinda suck.” He says hesitantly as he stares down at his service weapon

[Part 2/3]
>>
>>30554178
>Guard One nods in agreement, furrowing his brow. “Oh absolutely. Total crap, dude. I’m tellin’ you, most of these hoo-mins are better equipped than most of us! I told the Cap’n about it and he said there’s nothing better that’s inexpensive enough to be massed produced and ‘work worth a darn’. Can you believe that?!” The soldier complains to his confidant.

>Where he’s sitting on his haunches concealed behind a nearby shack, Stray’s eyes widen. A figurative lightbulb turns on above his head, as the cogs in his brain in start turning.

>Guard Two tilts his head and sits on his haunches. “Well… really we should be thankful we’re not stationed somewhere where we actually have to use these things often.” He says thoughtfully, looking on the bright side as Equestrians tended to do

>“You got that right,” Guard One says with a smile in agreement.

>The two soldiers’ conversation continued to stave off the boredom from their uneventful post, but Stray Shot had darted away before it could continue.
[Part 3/3]
>>
>>30554158
>>30554178
>>30554183
Piratepad where?
>>
File: sleep.jpg (168KB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
168KB, 900x1199px
>>
>>30555554
>1 off
you tried
>>
>>30555554
but sleep is when you get to meet luna!
>>
I'd suggest considering a guildhall for the miners, we've been getting some decent magical gems from down there that could in turn make a fair bit of dosh for us provided we could find a market of consumers

>muh miners
>>
>>30555554
B-Bruh
>>
File: smaller knowledge.png (847KB, 771x914px) Image search: [Google]
smaller knowledge.png
847KB, 771x914px
>still can't get the eyes right
>ink bleeding a bit too much

Have a quick art bump before I crash.
>>
>>30557628
Oh god, what the fuck, kill it.
>>
File: you're not perfect.png (244KB, 752x678px) Image search: [Google]
you're not perfect.png
244KB, 752x678px
>>30557793
>>
The party successfully rescued Eve from the clutches of the not so evil vampire! Maybe we'll hear more from him in the future...
>>
>IDW in talks with SEGA to do the Sonic comics

We're going to have a crossover, aren't we?
Should quests with Eggman as the bad guy now be allowed?
>>
>>30557974
The undead scourge must be destroyed.
>>
File: 1499638178174.png (346KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499638178174.png
346KB, 1024x1024px
>>30557974
Whatever you say, anon
>>
>>30557628
What a cute horse!
>>30557793
>checks who owns said horse

yes fucking kill it. fucker banned me and my friends. 19 year old juniors are a thing asshole
>>
>>30559255
>Banned for being a junior
Glad Knowledge doesn't have a position of power here, then
>>
>>30559648
Yeah, because nothing can go wrong with allowing minors in the discord, right?
>>
Minors are not allowed in the Discord and will be banned upon discovery.
>>
>>30559741
>19 years old
>Minor
>>
>>30560439
>19 years old
>still in high school, held back at least one year

I'm more impressed they figured out how to use IRC and are still this autistic to bring something up that has no bearing to the current rp or ponies at all.
>>
>>30557628
I think her nose melted
>>
File: taters.png (8KB, 233x76px) Image search: [Google]
taters.png
8KB, 233x76px
>>
>>30559255
So you're 19 and still a junior in high school? Please just kill yourself
>>
File: 1498328582943.jpg (298KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1498328582943.jpg
298KB, 1240x1240px
>>
Rest in peace discord channel, may the lag soon be gone.
>>
>>30562036
Pictured is Weathervane telling us what the most delicious of foods is
>>
>>30564432
Is Weathervane Smeagle?
>>
>>30564471
Unsure, more testing will have to be done before we can bring you a conclusive answer.
>>
File: stray_shot.png (271KB, 950x634px) Image search: [Google]
stray_shot.png
271KB, 950x634px
>>
File: unknown.png (84KB, 253x226px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
84KB, 253x226px
>>
>>30565887
rape it
>>
>>30493051
Is it just some random example of town or are seriously only wells in that place right next to river?
>>
>>30566189
The town structure is fluidic. Sewer and water system is being added to the buildings so wells won't matter much in a few weeks anyway.
>>
>>30566189
There's another well next to the blacksmith, I know that for certain
>>
File: dnd.png (1MB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
dnd.png
1MB, 1280x723px
5E game today if I can get enough people. Sign up now or PM me to make a character.
>>
So why is Quicksilver still allowed to stay despite not RPing like the commissars have told her to multiple times while all she does all day is post really shitty memes?
>>
>>30567510
No idea but his shitposting is fucking annoying.
>>
>>30567510
I'm of the theory that Quick is actually a poorly programmed bot scripted to post irrelevant and crappy memes at irregular intervals.
>>
This sounds fun
>>
>>30568799
not a bad one yeah
>>
File: chairguitar.gif (395KB, 227x196px) Image search: [Google]
chairguitar.gif
395KB, 227x196px
Idle character discussion time: Post your pony's theme song
>>
>>30570040
Bonus game: Post the song but don't tell us who you are, and everyone else must try to guess based on your song choice.
>>
File: gary sucks.png (42KB, 316x641px) Image search: [Google]
gary sucks.png
42KB, 316x641px
>>
File: file.png (35KB, 347x420px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
35KB, 347x420px
So many friends, so many...inches.
>>
>>30570046
https://youtu.be/15JCb6P60Vw
>>
There is something wrong with these ships.

>PeyoxCeres
>GaryxDay
>HomilyxPheno
>WhiskeyxEve

Why are all the griffons scoring? I need to know for science.
>>
>>30571386
Barbed cat dick
>>
File: 1455066867454.png (906KB, 768x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1455066867454.png
906KB, 768x1463px
>>30571393
>>
File: P679-1024x575.jpg (73KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
P679-1024x575.jpg
73KB, 1024x575px
>>30571393
>>30571462
Ahem.
>>
>>30571386
Yeah... Why are all the griffons scoring?...
>>
>>30572401
feathers make good pillows?

women like having something strong to protect them?

Homily is the exception as everyone knows preachers like em small.
>>
File: 1381312313777.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1381312313777.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>30573619
m8 I thought it was Sunday
>>
File: It's Time for Sillyposting.gif (81KB, 675x645px) Image search: [Google]
It's Time for Sillyposting.gif
81KB, 675x645px
>>30573619
Sign me up~
>>
Signup post for Piratequest 2.0, this will take place SUNDAY 2pm EST, I'll be taking 6 people max on the adventure. If you can't stick around for the full thing or have obligations, please save the spot for somebody else!
>>
>>30573635
Sign me up, Captain!
>>
>>30573635
I'd like to sign up for pirate quest. Yarr.
>>
>>30573635
Here!
>>
>>30573635
Them pirates be sneaky, laddy.
>>30573630
>>
>>30573635
ARG
>>
>>30573635
A time I can actually make??? Sign me up please.
>>
>>30573635
sure
>>
>>30571386
Pretty sure WJ and Eve are just messing around, but your point still stands.
>>
Great, lucy came back from the dead AGAIN. Everybody be ready to pay your nostalgia tax and hand over all your freedom as she raises a new inner circle to fill and take over.
>>
>>30574089
what if you dont give a damn about the old game and just want to horse in this game as it has so far been allowed?
>>
File: FUCKYOURHAPPINES.jpg (232KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOURHAPPINES.jpg
232KB, 1024x614px
>>30574089
>>30574221
No I am here to ruin your game, as always.
>>
File: 5th ed.png (187KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
5th ed.png
187KB, 600x408px
>>30574302
>>
>>30574089
>>30574302
>First with Dandelion
>now with Mint
mfw the ride never ends
>>
File: 1479745773739.png (381KB, 946x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479745773739.png
381KB, 946x1024px
>nova still monitors the threads and shitposts
>>
>>30570040
>>30570046
Since my pony's not on Earth anymore, they have no shame in stealing someone else's theme and calling it their own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsDJ5BeMRE
>>
>>30570040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS3ATjTcPJg
>>
>>30575423
Griff?
>>
>>30575454
Boy, it's Gary
>>
>>30570040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JvGspADtSs
>>
>>30573635
Actually, go ahead and give my spot to Basso
>>
File: DrDHpWN.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DrDHpWN.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>30574302
Lucy, go ahead and fucking die
>>
File: 1328796202931.gif (974KB, 287x255px) Image search: [Google]
1328796202931.gif
974KB, 287x255px
>>30493051
Greetings thread, I am interested in joining but wanted to make sure my skills would be useful to the colony, so I'd appreciate it if you all could give me an idea of what is needed so I could create a character who can help out rather than trying to fill a role someone else is already doing better
>>
>>30579287
A medic, tailor, glass blower or artist are all in demand
>>
File: 1383748398221.png (48KB, 970x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1383748398221.png
48KB, 970x1023px
>>30579319
We already have autists. Oh wait, you said artists. Yes, not really many IC. We've got a few OOC that drawfag or sign drunkenly. and GM
>>
>>30579319
When I figure out character and backstory what step should I take next?
>>
>>30579480
Come into the discord and ask your questions there, usually you write the backstory as a greentext, post a picture, add yourself to the census and pick a job then you're ready to go.
>>
>>30568944
Then join
>>
File: 1454076761883.jpg (233KB, 931x569px) Image search: [Google]
1454076761883.jpg
233KB, 931x569px
>>
File: 1318218106704.jpg (63KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1318218106704.jpg
63KB, 640x960px
>>30580281
>>
>>30580281
>>30580352
Daybreak
stop.
>>
File: 1449538860513.png (353KB, 495x441px) Image search: [Google]
1449538860513.png
353KB, 495x441px
>>30580767
The second one wasn't me! I swear!
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (11KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
11KB, 300x222px
>>30580767
Thinking the second one was Daybreak
>>
>>30581023
Horse shit
>>
File: 1453777451485.png (53KB, 1231x699px) Image search: [Google]
1453777451485.png
53KB, 1231x699px
>>30581023
>>30581076
lil shits
>>
File: 1455038264579.jpg (37KB, 628x475px) Image search: [Google]
1455038264579.jpg
37KB, 628x475px
>>30581092
What're you talking about?
>>
>>30570040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcFl6BgK_vw
>>
File: 1351545546593.png (296KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1351545546593.png
296KB, 500x602px
>>30581136
He seems to be upset at the possibility of two weeaboos in the thread.

>>30581282
Griff?
>>
>>30581288
Not Griff
>>
>>30579334
Everything seems in order. Accepted.
>>
>>30559255
Who's this, silver? Nate? Sarge? Some other artist or underaged b&? I guarantee the game got better when you were rightfully banned
>>
>>30581603
its clearly fake bro
>>
>>30582594
Nonsense, all glory to arstotzka!
>>
>>30573635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoA5OtWQ5O0
>>
>>30574954
>Weeb music
It's Daybreak
>>
File: quick doodle.png (99KB, 522x710px) Image search: [Google]
quick doodle.png
99KB, 522x710px
30 minute art bump
>>
>>30570040
>>30570046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_UwEap5TDA
>>
>>30584271
Griff?
>>
Finally, the first IC ship that doesn't involve a griffon.
>>
>>30584414
who's shipped now?
>>
>>30584414
Tea stole these mares hearts first
>>
>>30570046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3r-xMt9JmM
>>
>>30584425
eve/ruby
haha time for magical girls
>>
File: 980.jpg (26KB, 669x357px) Image search: [Google]
980.jpg
26KB, 669x357px
>>30585386
>>
>>30571080
Ruin
>>30574954
Dandelion, Weathervane, and/or Daybreak
>>30575423
Peyote
>>30576871
Northern Lights
>>30583176
No idea on this one... uh, Knowledge Seed?
>>30584271
Stray Shot
>>30584587
Mich

D-did I win?
>>
>>30585647
Haven't posted one yet.
>>30580352 was me.
>>
File: 1471255.png (96KB, 567x415px) Image search: [Google]
1471255.png
96KB, 567x415px
>>30585758
That was my bad. I was retarded and thought the post was replying to >>30570040 when it was replying to >>30573635

Not enough coffee yet.
>>
>>30585647
Got me
>>
>>30574954
Daybreak

>>30576871
Peyote

>>30581282
Key Tapper

>>30583176
Griff

>>30584271
Homily

>>30584587
Nightlight
>>
>>30584271
this one was Griff. but ill admit its not perfect for the direction his character is currently taking.

>>30584286
>>30585647
>>30586492
>>
File: 1500403070765.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500403070765.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
>>30585647
>>30586492
>It has Japanese
>must be Daybreak
T'was not I
>>
File: Jitteryvane.gif (325KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Jitteryvane.gif
325KB, 512x512px
>>
>>30574954
Eve
>>
>>30586492
Wrong
>>
>>30586492
Nope Not keytapper.
>>
>>30576871
Everybody
>>
>>30576871
Whiskeyjack
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gOx3j_hkwI
>>
>>30587761
I'd say Mistral, but he's gone now
>>
>>30587761
I can tell it's Homily from the video thumbnail.
>>
>>30587807
Still wrong.
>>
>>30584587
Ceres?
>>
File: weatherclose.jpg (86KB, 779x960px) Image search: [Google]
weatherclose.jpg
86KB, 779x960px
>>30586678
>>
https://youtu.be/Kd2b7PYyZic
>>
>>30585647
>>30586492
>>30589151
Kinda surprised no one got this, lol
>>
>>30570040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmTuePqUJKU
>>
>>30587761
This is Gary
>>30584271
Griff... Eww.
>>30583176
I'm gonna guess Eve, although it might be Ruby
>>30581282
Homily
>>30576871
Nightlight
>>30575423
=/
>>30574954
Tea Time
>>30571080
Peggy
>>
File: 1499071570109.png (204KB, 342x432px) Image search: [Google]
1499071570109.png
204KB, 342x432px
>>
File: comfystalin.png (51KB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
comfystalin.png
51KB, 374x354px
>>30570040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_VFWR7aB60
>>
>>30591418
Why does she have boobs?
Why is she wearing a swimsuit?
>>
>>30591895
Beautiful bird boobies
>>
>>30574954
Weathervane

>>30589185
Basso

>>30590402
Ceres

>>30591074
Starry or Eve
>>
>>30570040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GuD173vB4
>>
File: 1332028086503.png (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1332028086503.png
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>30593191
Ruby
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfkR0U2VnSs
>>
>>30593309
Stray Shot
>>
>>30593191
Hans Christian Anderson, easy.
>>
>>30594281
Ayyy got me
>>
File: fuck you.png (240KB, 464x442px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
240KB, 464x442px
>>
>>30595137
Fuck you
>>
File: fuck you fuck you.png (285KB, 533x595px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you fuck you.png
285KB, 533x595px
>>30595572
>>
There goes the bump limit

RIP thread
>>
>>30595599
gg thread, it was a good to finally hit bump limit for once
>>
Bump limit is reached! Post stallions!
>>
Last post!
>>
File: too late.png (311KB, 597x607px) Image search: [Google]
too late.png
311KB, 597x607px
>>
Last post
>>
File: another gay horse.png (88KB, 493x506px) Image search: [Google]
another gay horse.png
88KB, 493x506px
>>30596897
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 172

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.