[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thorax...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: download (8).jpg (9KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9KB, 204x247px
Is Thorax Shining Armor and Chrysalis's offspring?
>>
>>30491803
top tier husbando
but...no

headcanon denied
>>
>>30491809
but, it does make sense, since thorax is considered good and normal changelings are usually said to be evil.

Would it be possible?
>>
File: 174391048.png (204KB, 372x600px) Image search: [Google]
174391048.png
204KB, 372x600px
>>30491824
he's born as a flawed changeling of the hive
being flawed doesnt equal to be good,just that he didnt receive or accept what the rest of the changelings did

he became good because of several factors:he drew inspiration for the actions the mane 6 did Canterlot Wedding,Spike helped him to make a not hungry life giving him a 2nd chance(while Spike was risking his fame) and he received a good treatment in the Crystal Empire because of Flurry spreading an unlimited source of love

there are reasons why he became the king and got his vivid design,but that doesnt explain why the rest of the changelings had such a drastic change of view and decided to join Thorax so suddenly
>>
>>30491803
Heh, that would be funny.

The brave captain of the guard and the fearless queen giving birth to a coward. I want to see them argue over whose genes he came from in front of an irritated Cadance.
>>
>>30491974
probably from Shining Armor.
>>
>>30491803
they showed him taking part in the canterlot attack
>>
>>30491905
maybe their Shinings litter too.
>>
>>30492003
how long was Cadance imprisoned is the question?
>>
>>30492006
that's your headcanon
Thorax didnt say that Shining was his father

in fact,Shining Armor was the one who trusted him the least out of the entire empireHe knows from the inside he didnt like the wedding experience.
>>
>>30491803
No, but Flurry Heart is Cadance and Chrysalis's.
>>
>>30492973
Cadence confirmed bisexual

who wouldn't fuck Chrysalis anyway?
>>
>>30491905
>doesnt explain why the rest of the changelings had such a drastic change of view and decided to join Thorax so suddenly
Bad writing.
Thankfully they are fixing it in an upcoming episode.
>>
>>30492870
maybe he didn't know?
>>
>>30493299
the ending was rushed,no doubt about it
it's a clear example of a Deux Ex Machina and a cliche of the following the protagonist/hero path.

>>30493316
>implying he accepted a blind rape
>>
File: 19384021.png (355KB, 433x600px) Image search: [Google]
19384021.png
355KB, 433x600px
>>30493299
I dont like to talk about him here too much...
I have explained that part and that was it

I admit he's looks nice,at times though
>>
>>30491803
That'd be really cool, but impossible. Thorax was at the attack in canterlot, he couldn't have been Shining Armor's kid unless they mature just a few days after hatching, or if Cadance was in the catacombs for years.
>>
>>30491905
>>30495873
this
>>
>>30495873
He was also born back in the hive, which lies all the way out in the Badlands. The logistics of Thorax being Shiny's son really don't work out.
>>
>>30493299
>fixing
HAH!
They wont fix shit!
>>
>>30491803
>He was there for the invasion of Canterlot
>>
>>30497210
and they won't,nobody can't
the damage was done in the blink of an eye and massive bugfags commited sudoku after that

you can't get worse than this
>>
>>30491905
>that doesnt explain why the rest of the changelings had such a drastic change of view and decided to join Thorax so suddenly
Maybe the idea that there's an easier way to survive? Self interest is a pretty big factor, I'd think.
>>
>>30497242
>you can't get worse than this
Watch me.
>Season finale
>Chrysalis is found in the cave somewhere
>Starving
>Glimglam to the rescue
>Offers her FRIENDSHIP once more
>KING Thorax is with her
>Chrissy throws herself into hug, crying all the way and apologizing about how awful and wrong she was
>Gets reformed
>But whats this? Chrysalis is evolving!
>Grows a pair of antlers and color of fresh vomit
>Cut to 3 days later
>Huge wedding
>Queen Chrysalis and King Thorax huge wedding
>They kiss
>Everypony and everyling cheering
>"Who says a girl can't really have it all?"
>Celestia congratulates newlyweds, but also Starlight for showing exceptional feat of bringing FRIENDSHIP to others
>Lights flash!
>Glimglam has wings now
>Huge double celebration
>Cut to credits

Can I be paid MLP:FIM writer yet?
>>
>>30497453
You monster
>>
>>30497453
>not letting the Chrysalis play them like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>30497458
Search your heart, you know its going to happen.
>>
File: medium(2).png (253KB, 704x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(2).png
253KB, 704x600px
>>30497453
>wedding between Chryssy and Thorax
absolutely wrong
we all know that's not going to happen

however...
>>
>>30497467
You want some fiddling? Here is alternative to why S6 finale went how it went.

It was all a ruse, orchestrated and performed by changelings.
All stupid decisions?
Planed.
Changelings betraying Chrysalis?
Acted out.
Whole capture everyone to take over Equestria thing?
A ruse.
Changelings are master deceivers, and they fooled everyone.
Whole transformation into jewel bugs?
Faked.
They still are loyal to their queen.
Only ponies now think that big bad black scary bugponies are now reformed and good.
Now changelings have it easy mode, free love from everyone because of one, big, masterfully crafted and pulled off lie.
They have all the love they need, indefinitely.
No need to steal love when stupid ponies throw it at you.
Biggest gambit.
Final solution.
>>
>>30497453
>Queen Chrysalis and King Thorax huge wedding
but WAIT!
The queen is actually an impostor and the real queen Chrysalis is locked up somewhere underground. It's up to Starlight Glimmer and the magic of Friendship to save the day! What will happen? Will the real Chrysalis be okay? Will the magic of friendship prevail? Find out next time on kill me now.
>>
>>30497743
I thought this thread was about Thorax instead of the 9000th thread of Glimmer
>>
>>30493299
>they are fixing it
How on earth can they fix it?
>>
>>30497470
ayyyy
>>
>>30497453
Reading this made me angry.
>>30497491
This would be masterful if the writers pulled it off...but they won't.
>>
>>30491803
So the Twilight family genes contaminated Chrysalis's royal bloodline, resulting in that colorful explosion of bastardized bughorses?
>>
>>30497453
>>Queen Chrysalis and King Thorax huge wedding
You know, there is a decent chance that Chrysalis was the mother of all the changelings, including Thorax
>>
>>30491803
what's about pharahnyx
>>
>>30501371
>incest is canon
That would be pretty hot.
>>
>>30497453
that's horrible

>>30497491
that's terriblesbut in a good way
>>
File: 183920428.jpg (117KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
183920428.jpg
117KB, 476x600px
>>30503716
love becomes hatred at some point,it's matter of time to complete the staged process

remember,no hooves
>>
>>30500450
So in the end, it's all Twilight's fault.

Fucking Twilight...
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.