[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he's ever asked Twilight to go back in time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Do you think he's ever asked Twilight to go back in time?
>>
>>30489051
Do you think applejack ever asked twilight and starlight to save her parents?
>>
>>30489051
How would he know about any of that?
>>
>>30489051
>hears about twilights incident with time
>begs her to let him see his daughter one last time
>twilight refuses for a while
>he finally convinces her to do it
>something goes wrong while back in time
>grandpear inadvertently responsible for their deaths
>>
Those time spells had conditions that can't be met anymore. At leas the original did, it only works once per user. Twilight wasted her use on Lesson Meme.
>>
>>30489051
This gave me a great idea for a green
>Pear goes back in time to make amends with his daughter
>He returns to the future, realising him going back inadvertently caused a future where apple bloom was never born.
>grapples with which guilt he should carry on his shoulders.
>>
>>30489206
are you saying he appeared in the bedroom right before hsi daughter was filled with foal batter?
>>
>>30489232
Nah dude time travel has some bullshit butterfly effect thing about it even in the mlp universe, just look at the s5 finale.
>>
>>30489139
>He goes back in time to see his daugher again
>Buttercup decides to go with him to Vanhoover
>Applejack is never born
>EoH is never successfully embodied
>bad end
>>30489251
this
>>
>>30489051
Even if he knew, Twilight couldn't. The spell was a one-time use.
>>
>>30489051
I think he's asked Twilight to do a lot more than that
>>
>>30489051
If he could tell Bright Mac to "Take care of my daughter, son." at that wedding, or if Bright Mac stood up for himself and abandoned himself as an Apple.
What could have happened?
>>
>>30489954
At least he will get to enjoy his grandsons wedding.
>>
>>30489987
I actually wrote a green about that.
It was really shit but I was not going to be able to get the idea out of my head until I wrote and posted it.
Also I did not realize a mistake I had made until I had almost finished posting it so the second last line is rushed.
>>
>>30489349
Yeah, because there is one one speshul snowflake honest pony ever, amirite? Especially seeing in seasons 1-5, Rainbow Dash was honest more often than AJ, speaking while AJ pretended to be mute?

Now, there is a possibility Twilight wouldn't find EoH in time, but seeing even finding AJ was deus ex machina plot I am sure Celestia would manipulate things behind the scenes into place again...
>>
>>30489051
>Pear sacrifices himself to save his son and daughter in law
>tfw the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
>>
>>30489051
You mean TURN BACK TIME? To the GOOD OL' DAYS?
>>
You guys are mistaking one crucial thing here.

Twilight's spell was a one time use and so was Starlight and Twilight's S5 esacapades but there's one thing you've completely overlooked.

They were made once, they can be made again.
An alicorn, a Princess with cutie mark in MAGIC.
You're telling me there is no way to manipulate time? And even if she couldn't, plot ex machina can easily poof up a new one as some kind of relic given the opportunity.
You best start believing in alternative timelines.
You're in one.
>>
>>30489995
Post it faggot.
>>
I bet the starlight event created alot of racial tension.
If you were a Unicorn you could potentially fix your life or save loved ones, It would take a lifetime of hard work building up your magic to that point and you most likely wont succeed but you would at least have a chance.
>>30490971
Cutie marks reflect passion, they don't determine what your good at the pony's themselves do.
>>
>>30489995
Link?
>>
cock!
>>
>>30493518
>>30495075
I warn you. It is easily the worst thing I have ever written.
https://pastebin.com/2cwTrCkm
>>
>>30496908
Obviously poorly written but you clearly have a good idea at the core there.
>>
>>30489051
This is exactly why adding easy time travel is always a bad idea. Destroys any tension and trivializes pathos.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.