[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: tt.png (548KB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
tt.png
548KB, 2500x2000px
>>
Was it rape?
>>
>>30488378
Can't feel anything.
>>
>>30488378
I head canon that unicorns can orgasm from their horn is stimulated enough and they cum magic.
>>30488417
She looks like she's enjoying it
>>
>>30488432
This is what she's always wanted
>>
>>30488378
You can't rape the willing.
>>
Twixie is perfect
I don't think there's a better ship than this one
Fluttercord is nice but Twixie...
damn
>>
File: trx.jpg (19KB, 330x325px) Image search: [Google]
trx.jpg
19KB, 330x325px
>>30488535

Trixie deserves to be punished for her transgressions against pony kind
>>
>>30488616
Well idk about 'punished', but yeah, the powerplay is real
And they're both great switches, with twiggy being somewhat more of a top and Trixie oftenly needing to be kicked down a peg
>>
>>30488535
>>30488652
>>30488616
But they fucking hate each other.

https://derpibooru.org/1226670
>>
>>30488688
I don't see hate in that gif Anon
And of course they 'hate' each other, that's why it's so hot and beautiful
Once they get past the first angry sex phase, they become a real, loving couple
Trixie being mad at Twiggy for being so good at everything and Twiggy having to show her who's boss
But Trixie would have tricks up her sleeve and pin the princess down from time to time, reversing the roles for a night
>>
File: s.png (217KB, 904x883px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
217KB, 904x883px
>>30488726

She has the best taste in consorts
>>
>>30488378
Whats going on here? Is she ok?
>>
>>30488726
>I don't see hate in that gif
Twilight was struggling to escape at the beginning.
>>
>>30488726
>tricks up her sleeve
God dammit I laughed.
>>
>>30488535
>Fluttercord is nice
your taste is shit tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.