[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lyra has asked you to be part of her harem. Y/N?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Lyra has asked you to be part of her harem.

Y/N?
>>
>being forced to share with a bunch of beta stallions who can't pony up and take her for their own like an alpha
Disgusting

>taking part in a tradition that is not of superior European origin
Even more disgusting
>>
They're ponies, you muppet.
It's called a herd, not a harem.
>>
>>30488103
Yeah, as long as I get to cuddle and brush her mane. Also she has to make me breakfast for a month. These are the terms of the contract.
>>
>>30488103
>harem
ohohoho

kill yourself
>>
>>30488103
And share her with that grumpy, rug-munching candy maker? Hell yes.
>>
>>30488250
Lesbianism is morally wrong, anon. Equestria is a wholesome nature where the citizens care for the Culture of the Nation
>>
>>30488103
Is this Lyra's personal harem or is she herself a member of the harem?
This affects my decision.
>>
>>30488103
I actually wouldn't feel that bad about sharing a qt mare with a bunch of qt stallions. Except that I'd never be able to get her pregnant.
>>
>>30488270
>>30488117
What if Lyra's more interested in xeno than straight up stallions? So she wants you because you're human. Bonnie's her token pone lover, and she wants gryphons, giraffe and other rarer species
>>
>>30488103
Totally depends on who else is in the herd
I guess she's the alpha mare, since she's the one asking me
If it's just bonbon and her then yeah, sure
4 could be arranged
5 is too much tho

I could even accept another stallion, if he's not too alpha like big mac
>>
>>30488103
as long as she's still dyking out with Bonnie and I can sneak a peek every now and then
>>
Tell the sinner to burn in hell.
>>
>>30488103
who else is in the harem? if it's just BonBon I'm ok with, if it's just mares I'm ok with that, if there's a stallion in there than no
>>
File: KEKKKKKKKK.png (763KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
KEKKKKKKKK.png
763KB, 800x800px
>>30488270
>morally wrong
LOL MORALFAG GO KILL YOURSELF WHILE I FUCK YOUR MOMMA UP THE ASS AND SHE EATS MY SHIT.
>>
>joining a herd without knowing who the other members are.
Shiggy diggy.

Lyra and bon a cute though.
>>
>>30490671
>too 'phobe to handle another dicked entity in Lyra's harem
So if it's a healthy mix of D's and V's you'd bail? Pleb af
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.