[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applejack is barren and will die alone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: medium.png (181KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
181KB, 500x500px
Applejack is barren and will die alone.
>>
Good.
>>
>>30482784
[Citation needed]
>>
File: applewife.png (148KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
applewife.png
148KB, 674x1024px
>>30482784
No she won't

I would develop a business partnership with Applejack so that I could be with her. I would earn her favor by taking interest in her farm and all kinds of apples. I would get her to agree to go out with me.

I would take her out on the town, and I would take her to the carnival, where I would win her a giant stuffed apple. I would walk her home, and get her to agree to go on another date with me.

I would take her out to dinner and walk her home through the apple orchards. I would propose to her under the biggest apple tree in the field. She would say yes, and then we would make sweet love in the orchard under the moon's light.

I would find out that she was pregnant and I would tell her that everything would be ok, that this was the start of our new lives together, and that I would always be there for her.

I would marry her in Ponyville with a simple, non elaborate wedding. We would go back to the farm and make love for the first time as a married couple.

I would be there with her in the hospital as we waited for hours for our little girl to enter the world. I would hold her hoof and tell her that I loved her and that I would never leave her side. She would give birth, and I would hold our tiny, warm little filly that was the product of our love.

We would raise our daughter on the farm, teaching her the basics of farm work and all kinds of crops, but especially apples. I would stifle a tear as I looked at my daughter and saw just how much she reminded me of her mother.

I would put the fear of God into any colt that wanted to date my daughter. He would eventually propose to her and we would be so happy for her.

I would hold back tears as she started her own life and had foals of her own.

Me and Applejack would retire from the farm, sitting on the porch in the warm sunlight, reflecting on our lives. We were happy and, most importantly, we were together.
>>
>>30484084
Sounds comfy
>>
>>30482784
>Applejack is barren by Earth Pony standards
>no matter how hard she tries, she might never have twins or triplets
>>
>>30484937
Thats actually a fun idea. Imagine if Earth Ponies due to evolution/magic just pop out multiple ones. And then you a healthy earth pony mare just give birth to one, perfectly healthy and beautifull but just a single, foal. Everybody freaks out because even mares in their latter years tend to give birth to twins. Nobody is discriminating you or your foal but for Earthponies it's like having to try hundreds of times with all kinds of helping devices. Maybe the reason people give such leway to Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara is because they both have no siblings which is highly unusual for Earth Pony foals. Heck maybe people rationalize the behavior of Maud and Limestone that way. Unicorns and Pegasi would be more comparibale to us in that regard, but Earponies are different. I might write a green about that.
>>
>>30482784
>applebloom's cutie mark
Fake news
>>
>>30482784
applejack is a shit horse that'll never even get laid in the first place
>>
>>30485116
>the Pie sisters all have horse autism because none of them had wombmates
fund it
>>
>>30485867
Pinkie and Marble are twins
>>
>>30485882
And yet, Limestone's the only relatively normal one of the lot.
This headcanon we're working on clearly needs some work.
>>
File: 1493070784711.png (307KB, 181x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1493070784711.png
307KB, 181x1300px
>>30484084
>only having one offspring
>letting those perfect foaling hips go to waste
You'll never get any farmwork done like that.
That's not even replacement-level.
If I were married to Applejack, there's no way I'd settle for less than seven.
>>
nah, see, she'll retire early, then marry someone.
>>
File: 52.png (168KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52.png
168KB, 835x1024px
>>30486676
Just like her auntie
>>
>>30482784
is this a meme or something?
>>
>>30486789
Big families are an Apple family tradition.
>>
File: 1497302590955.jpg (92KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497302590955.jpg
92KB, 640x636px
>>30482784
All of the Mane Six are barren. The Elements gave them extraordinary powers and abilities and linked them to the core of the planet, in exchange their ability to procreate was removed - a safeguard keeping the elements from becoming a generational birthright to unworthy ponies. Celestia knew the cost. She did it anyway. Accepting a gift always requires a sacrifice of what would have otherwise been.
>>
>>30488144
Probably this.
>>
>>30485962
>Limestone's the only relatively normal one of the lot.
Are you sure?
>>
>>30490032
Maud is autistic, Marble has crippling social anxiety, and Pinkie... is Pinkie.
Limestone is just under a lot of stress because she basically has to run the rock farm by herself; she's like Applejack if she didn't have a supportive network of family and friends to share her burdens and had to "Applebuck Season" her way through every harvest, year after year.
>>
>>30482784

Applejack isn't actually barren, but she can't afford the treatment to restore her fertility, and she's too proud to let anyone know.

Most mares in town are impressed with how easily she toughs out a heat, too. None of them know.
>>
>>30490445
My point is that is a mare capable of that situation and actually being satisfied to be in it for years and not going through any mental breakdown considered as a "normal" pony.
I think Limestone is fairly "special" as her sisters are.
>>
File: an_apple_without_seeds_by_ruffu.jpg (4MB, 1280x9413px) Image search: [Google]
an_apple_without_seeds_by_ruffu.jpg
4MB, 1280x9413px
>>
>>30490564
The satisfaction of achieving goals that can oly be accomplished through serious effort is well-understood.
I don't doubt that Limey probably has some underlying issues, but whatever they are, they aren't nearly as obvious as her sisters' are.
>>
>>30490569
That... that hit me hard for some reason.
>>
>>30491405
AJ is the feelsiest pony because she's the normal one with concerns that people can relate to.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.