[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's not coming back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: rip.jpg (67KB, 740x730px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
67KB, 740x730px
>he's not coming back
>>
>>30481035
probably not.
>>
>>30481035
Nope. His interview pretty much cements that he, just like fans, thinks the current set of writers are shit and that the direction of the show is bad.

He probably Regrets ever having created poochie in the first place.
>>
>>30481052
>he, just like fans, thinks the current set of writers are shit and that the direction of the show is bad.

So he's a fucking idiotic.
>>
>>30481092
Hey jim!
>>
>>30481035
>"Thats it. She dead. The End."
-M.A Larson

Thus the series ended.
>>
>>30481052
>Celestial Advice
>A Royal Problem
>The Perfect Pear
The writers can't be bad when Joanna Lewis and Kristine Songco are on the team.
>>
>>30481092
Shut the fuck up jimbo.
>>
>>30481035

Thank god. Sonic Rainboom was one of the worst fucking episodes and plot points in the ENTIRE show.

It was done to give RBD some relevance since her aspect was shown to be utter shit given she's a vapid shit half the time and vacant the other half.

She's literally the worst thing in the show other than Twisty.
>>
>>30481396
>people honestly thought he was joking
he was dead inside the moment MMC aired and he realized his mistake. The Thanks, M.A. Larson maymay was just the nail in the coffin as a constant guilty reminder of what he has done.
>>
>>30483153
>Perfect Pear
>good
>generic as fuck love story

No thanks.

Royal Problem was good tho.

Celestial Advice was shit because it was the standard flanderisation shit thats plagued the series since S4. Twilight being a nervous wreck over a student? Why the fuck is that even a thing after all her shit in Season 6 was solving that issue like with Trixie.
>>
>>30481052
Did we watch the same interview?
>>
File: [tips shako].png (221KB, 596x671px) Image search: [Google]
[tips shako].png
221KB, 596x671px
>>30483182
>perfect pear
>not good
Hey look, it's a jaded asshole. Everyone take a picture before he fucks off back to watching season 1 and 2 again.
>>
>Everything is horrible
>The whole fandom is doomed
>The show's gonna die
Heard it all before.
Get some new bait already.
>>
>>30483187
I'm jaded about the show too and I think PP was a great episode. Not perfect, but definitely one of the best in the show.
>>30483182
Is a faggot.
>>
>>30483187
>not liking something = "jaded"

Fuck off, Jim.
>>
File: 1492886108300.jpg (189KB, 424x478px) Image search: [Google]
1492886108300.jpg
189KB, 424x478px
>>30481035
>even Larson thinks the show is shit now
How will Hasdrones ever recover?
>>
>>30481052
>Larson: "Production is fragmented and there are too many people who want a say it what's aired, because it's so successful."
>Anons: "LOL he said the direction is bad and the writers are shit guys!"

U wot m8?
>>
>>30483182
>the perfect pear
>not a good episode
Congratulations.
>>
>>30483153
>Celestial Advice
Look, I like Sunbutt too, but that episode was a pointless waste of airtime.
>>
>>30483274
It made me tear up.
>>
>>30483278
Good for you I guess. Point still stands.
>>
>>30483292
Huh, looked at the strawpoll. I'm surprised /mlp/ rated it only 8/10. It is one of my favorite episodes.
>>
>>30481052
Wow, what a fucking fag. Have you ever considered a carreer in journalism? You seem to have a talent for twisting other people's words.
>>
>>30483292
No it doesn't
>>
>>30481052
>just like fans
Just like the fans? Way to speak for a crowd. Just like you more likely.

>thinks the current set of writers are shit and that the direction of the show is bad.
Except wait, he didn't say that either. Nice b8 m8.
>>
>>30483235
>>30483158
>>30481106

>Not having your shitass opinions means your jim
Fuck off Lauren.
>>
>>30483182
Delet yourself.
>>
>>30483292
What point? You just stated an opinion, you didn't support it with anything.
>>
>>30483182
Name an episode of MLP that's not generic
>>
>>30483249
They don't recover, some just double down and the ones with too much self-respect leave.
>>
>>30483536
Define "generic".
>>
>>30483714
unlike you, who constantly uses a board about a show you hate. People like you are worse than barneyfag.
>>
>>30483732
I'm only here because I don't have the self-control necessary to cut myself off from my obsession. That doesn't mean I can't encourage people to do better than me.
>>
>>30483524
Alright. The conflict "resolution" was "there is no conflict", meaning everything prior was for nothing. Nice character moments and interesting what-ifs does not a story make desu.

Also Twi and Sunbutt are both idiots for not recognizing that Sunbutt's reasons for sending Twi away in no way apply to the TwiGlim situation.

Or, as I said previously: it was pointless.
>>
>>30483764
>the spoiler
This is canon, btw. They're both actually fucking morons.
>>
>>30483764
Desu I think once in a while an episode without a proper conflict can be fine if well-done, and it was decently done. Cutie mark chronicles didn't have a conflict either and was still a decent episode because of nice past character moments.

Also all the ponies in this show are idiots, that's nothing new.
>>
>>30483817
CMC had conflicts and their resolution shown in each of the flashbacks, even if the episode itself didnt focus on an actual conflict int he current time.
>>
>>30483817
>all the ponies in this show are idiots, that's nothing new
The truth of this statement hurts.

Anyway, I have points to make!
1) The importance of conflict is screenwriting 101, and while I'm not opposed to them breaking the rules every now and then, it felt extra jarring to do so in the season premiere.

2) Cutie mark chronicles did have a conflict; that of the CMC wanting to learn something useful about getting a cutie mark. "The mane 6 learns that they shared a connection before blabla" was the side plot. Given that the CMC failed (or the Mane 6 failed to help them), I think that technically makes that episode a tragedy....? Not sure about this, but there is a clear goal, it's just unresolved at the end, not dismissed.

Not fighting you on this, just being autistic. ^:)
>>
>>30481035
yes i am
>>
>>30485665
>CMC had conflicts and their resolution shown in each of the flashbacks
This is also true, but it is not the main conflict driving the story forward.

This is some advanced writefaggotry.
>>
>>30485688
Literally who?
>>
>>30485719
I am you
>>
>>30483153
> Celestial advice
>A Royal Problem
> Featuring: Poochie, now even MORE special than before!

Fuck off.

Perfect Pear was good though. However it came already way too late as to make any significant difference.
>>
>>30487053
>MORE special than before!
Well, what do you expect? She has to pick up the slack after Twi, RD, Rara and ButterShush finished their arcs.

Would you watch The AJ and Pinkie Show? Actually I kinda would, but I suspect it would get old fast.
>>
>>30487181
> Incompetent writers and useless directors quickly give the characters a shit ending to their character arcs
> "I-it's not our fault! Their arcs are over! Buh-buh you can revive the old glory through Starlight Glimmer! Please love her... please..."

It's a shit character, made by a shit staff, for shit people.

Maybe with a kore competent staff things could have been different, but at the end, "Maybe" is just another word to describe "fucking nothing"
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.