[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone going to SDCC this year to see the Pony Panel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: lklklm.png (41KB, 882x278px) Image search: [Google]
lklklm.png
41KB, 882x278px
Anyone going to SDCC this year to see the Pony Panel?
>>
>>30478924
>fans will also get a look into the rest of season 7
FUCKING HYPE
>>
>>30478924
I just want to know what the exclusives are that scalpers are going to buy and then triple in price
>>
File: klmlkl;.png (59KB, 881x329px) Image search: [Google]
klmlkl;.png
59KB, 881x329px
nah man
gotta go to the Steven Universe panel, it's at the same time
>>
>>30478982
>>>/trash/
>>
Nothing important will be shown. Hasbro is saving everything for HasCon.
>>
>>30478924

Predict when the hiatus will end. August or September?
>>
>>30479092
October
>>
>>30479095

They wouldn't do that to us, would they?
>>
>>30478987
ask the same, with threads such huge humans and bimbo
>>
>>30479127
I have them filtered like a smart anon
>>
>>30478924
This is the first year I feel no hype or interest to attend it.

Pony literally has lost it's charm to me, and the remaining episodes from this season sound really hollow and souless to me.

It was fun while it lasted.
>>
Anyone else think the second half of S7 will be lackluster compared to the first?
>>
>>30480185
It has more Starlight episodes and the rest sound very bland and uninteresting.
>>
>>30480185
literally nowhere else to go but down after The Perfect Pear
>>
>>30480199
Think starlight will get her element this finale? since the theme for this season is "family" I kind of think the finale will be about starlight and her family.
>>
I'm going and hell yes I'll be there.
>>
>>30478982
Let me know if that Steven Universe game gets a release date, love the Paper Mario-style gameplay.
>>
I hope someone records shit at SDCC and Hascon because we've been missing out on storyboards lately when we used to get a lot of them. They showed the song from Perfect Pear in storyboard a while ago but no one recorded it so now we'll never get to see it.
>>
>>30481390
Ah, good thinking. I should get a video camera for panels. Last time I went in 2014 I only took my camera and couldn't record shit in the panels.
>>
>>30481657
You won't do it like a typical murrifat pussy.
>m-muh copyright! m-muh legal responsibility! i-'m too scared to properly hide a camera!
>>
>>30482429
foreigns does.
>>
>>30481231
A year ago, I would have said you were trolling.

But after watching this season and seeing how hard they are pushing Starlight down our throats, I would say you are probably right.

As usual I blame Jim Miller for this. He could have stopped it, but he chose to support it instead.
>>
>>30478945
seconding
>>
>>30480179
Come join the Faustfags in the Pit of Despair, Anon. We know your pain.
>>
>>30484012
>He could have stopped it
Don't know where people get the impression that he has this kind of power from. He's the animation director. His job is to make things look nice and flow okay-ish. That's it.
>>
>>30485874
Same retards think that Vogel has some kind of power too. This would be funny if these people were just joking and eventually got tired of these silly memes. But it looks like the autism is extremely strong here.
>>
>>30485906
>Vice President of Development for Hasbro Studios
>"He works closely with producers, writers and artists, as well as independent entities, to re-imagine, reinvent and reignite the company’s beloved brands while collaborating on possible toys, products and licensing."

Apples and oranges, bruh.
http://collider.com/mike-vogel-hasbro-studios-transformers-prime-comic-con-interview/
>>
>>30485874
He had the power to add in his close friends Andy and Katie as part of the series' background characters, bro.
Jim himself said it was a very tough battle but eventually he got what he wanted. Ergo, he has enough power to decide what goes in and what's not.

Another thing he can never stop talking about is how much he tries to keep the show as faithful possible to Faust's vision, but whenever he was criticrized about the phones, MP3 players, modern cities, modern cars (both the floaties and the Karts) he simply shuts down and refuses to adress the issue.
>>
>>30485967
Lauren Faust develop MLP, not Vogel expect he and Brian Lenard develop LPS but its created by Julie McCall and Tim McCall.
>>
>>30484012
Lmao, she has 4 episodes this season are you serious? You jimfags are unreal.
>>
>>30486029
He has to fight, hard, to get two non-speaking OCs included in the background, where only the most dedicated autists will find them... and in your mind that equates to him having the power to wipe out the character with the biggest impact on story in S6 at will.

I don't think you've thought this through, Anon.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.